Bella's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
Bella

Re: Bella's Journey to Life

Postby Bella » 31 Oct 2014, 20:41

Day 522 | Self Honesty and Lifting the Veils

When hearing/reading the term 'lifting the veils' most people can relate to this either in terms of the world systems crumbling down / opening up / becoming exposed - or in terms of some new age context and some 'outer world-forces' 'coming down to save us'.

Surely no one is coming to save us, we can only save ourselves and our world together. Understanding the world systems and the 'game' that is being played as the fraud and deception and dumbing down that rules the world is obviously vital, yet it is not enough. Because the building blocks of the system are each and every single ONE of us, you and me, every child, woman and man that walk this earth. Granted, the one third of the population that exists in starvation and suffering have no substance left to make a stand, all the more it is up to us to take responsibility as humanity, as life on earth and STAND UP.

Back to my point - we are the building blocks of the system, and as such the veils of the system can only exist and 'remain in place' as long as they correlate to the veils of our own individual consciousness and mind systems that keep us nailed into a position in the world where we, too, 'play the game'.

The show must go on - this is the bigger picture - and in the smaller picture too each one has their own show which, regardless whether that brings one 'power' and 'bliss' or 'drama' and 'negativity', fights for its own survival. The living being is possessed by an ego, whether it is the 'victor' or the 'victim' that's irrelevant.
So - lifting the veils is in essence about lifting the veils that our own ego as conditioned consciousness has span around our beingness, around our free spirit of brotherhood, of humanity, of substance as life.

In this context, we have to look at our reactions.
Interesting word: re-act-i-on
The [re] indicates a repetition, a reenacting;
The [act] indicates the acting-out, an action that is triggered through a stimulus;
The is the I that acts - the I we have become as consciousness/ego;
The [on] indicating our separation, as our actions and reactions are always projected toward 'others', on-to 'others', or even toward the world/the system as we act out our mental and emotional programs, our attitudes, our moods, our belief-systems.

I will continue more on 'reactions' in my next post.

Bella

Postby Bella » 31 Oct 2014, 20:42

Day 523 | Self Honesty and Reactions

Continuing from

re-act-i-on

The [re] indicates a repetition, a re-enacting;
The [act] indicates the acting-out, an action that is triggered through a stimulus;
The is the I that acts - the I we have become as consciousness/ego;
The [on] indicating our separation, as our actions and reactions are always projected toward 'others', on-to 'others', or even toward the world/the system as we act out our mental and emotional programs, our attitudes, our moods, our belief-systems.

In this context I was recently having a chat where the discussion revolved around reactions and the energetic (inner movement) experiences that come-up as mental-emotional states within our bodies and minds.

Now -
Energetic reactions can be very subtle, for example, say I enter a room where I haven't been before, for example the waiting room at a new clinic, and the first person I see at the reception gives me an impression that gives me a certain feeling/emotion = this would be a reaction (positive or negative) - which will often determine my whole experience at the doctor's, even though it has nothing per se to do with the doctor and his/her clinic.

Now what we tend to do in that moment is try and 'rationalize' our reaction and make it 'right' in our mind, where we in our head 'explain' to ourselves what/why OTHERS are doing and how OTHERS make us feel or what we can apparently conclude [con-clued], and within that we shift our attention from self to 'others' -- but in essence, whatever we think we see in others basically reflects our own self.

How is that? For example:
What I found within my own process is that when I react negatively to another, even very slightly (with for example thoughts/ideas about another or criticizing something about them) I always found that I was doing within myself the exact same thing for which I had judged/criticized THEM
(maybe I was doing it in other situations and in a different way/expression, but the pattern was the same, even though I hated to admit/see it).
In the same way, whenever I reacted positively to another (for example in admiration) I always found that the point/aspect/quality I was looking at and admiring: was in fact a point/aspect/quality which I hadn't yet allowed myself to develop/embrace/express within and as myself.

So - in both cases (positive/negative) - I was separating myself from a certain point (eg. admiration, or eg. judgment) - until I realized that I can in fact look at: How does this point/expression/good thing or bad thing: exist within ME?

By asking myself this question and exploring/investigating the point within me as ME - which, to do, I had to stop taking another's reaction personally, stop judging them, and see the point in how it exists as a pattern; at the same time if I cannot see/recognize a pattern in another's reaction or expression, then I must at my own experience and if it's an experience I know i.e. I've been through that before: then I must look at how THAT exists as a pattern and how I practically re-create that experience for myself within myself -
Once I asked the question of how this exists within me and my world, thus how I, ME, am responsible in the creation or manifestation or re-creation of such situation/experience, I found that I could see and realize very interesting things about myself which I wasn't aware of before, and I could expand myself - which is quite amazing!

Our reactions are showing us something about OURSELVES; they are defining who SELF is, they are not defining who another is.

This is something everyone can relate to, we've all had a moment or another where we could see something about ourselves or an experience of ourselves that we didn't like, and actually see how WE are the ones responsible, which also means that We are the ones that can change it.

So - fascinating - responsibility is power - and by taking responsibility and taking our power back we can have real impact.

This is what 'lifting the veils' in essence is all about.

Bella

Postby Bella » 31 Oct 2014, 20:43

Day 524 | Self-Honesty vs Morality

Continuing from
and
Day 523 | Self Honesty and Reactions

What I found within my own process is that when I react negatively to another, even very slightly (with for example thoughts/ideas about another or criticizing something about them) I always found that I was doing within myself the exact same thing for which I had judged/criticized THEM
(maybe I was doing it in other situations and in a different way/expression, but the pattern was the same, even though I hated to admit/see it).
In the same way, whenever I reacted positively to another (for example in admiration) I always found that the point/aspect/quality I was looking at and admiring: was in fact a point/aspect/quality which I hadn't yet allowed myself to develop/embrace/express within and as myself.

So - in both cases (positive/negative) - I was separating myself from a certain point (eg. admiration, or eg. judgment) - until I realized that I can in fact look at: How does this point/expression/good thing or bad thing: exist within ME?

With both kinds of reactions (negative/positive) I was able to utilize my reactions to learn from them - because in essence: our reactions are showing us something about OURSELVES; they are defining who SELF is, they are not defining who another is.

Though, I also did have a phase in my process where I was 'trying' not to have reactions, lol, so in my mind I was trying to make it so as if "I am not having any reactions", lol, because I thought/believed that this would make me a 'better person' lol.
Or - I was trying very hard to look at things in a certain way within my mind, simply because it made me 'feel better'.
It's fascinating to what extent we'll go within our minds to not see things for what they are, lol, and to not be honest with ourselves about what we experience within ourselves, and about what we do with ourselves in our own minds.

So, what I'm concluding here is that we only trap ourselves in our minds if we go by 'right' and 'wrong', 'good' and 'bad'. There is no 'right' and 'wrong' here, it is about self-honesty (which, in itself is the most difficult 'thing' to grasp and to live by) - and each one walk their own path of realizing self honesty.
What I can say is: self-honesty is not something 'good' or 'beautiful'. Self honesty is the truth of ourselves.
And even the truth of ourselves can be changed, once seen/realized.
Who we are determines who we become.

To make it more simple, ask yourself the question, what is more real, as in: what reflects reality best -
self-honesty as the truth of ourselves in thought, word and deed, OR morality as the 'good' vs. 'bad' ideas we hold in our minds oh so dear?

It's fascinating though because in our 'morality' we always have roles assigned to ourselves and roles assigned to others, in how we see others and how we see ourselves, and we're like trying so hard to fulfill the roles and be this person or be that person, and look I am like this because THEY are like that, so they must change, etc. - all of this, the never-ending inner chatter that keeps trying to 'prove' how we are 'right' and everyone else is wrong, all this comes from that point of 'morality', imagine that!

Obviously REAL morality would result in a world that is best for all, where we don't have to fear each other, where we don't have to fear for our children, where we can LIVE instead of surviving - so, obviously morality doesn't really exist in this world.
Investigate self-honesty, it's a journey, but it's inevitable. We cannot escape ourselves.

Bella

Postby Bella » 29 Nov 2014, 23:03

Day 525 | Lifting the veil in Relationships

When we have a new relationship and especially in spending a lot of space and time together or living together - in the beginning you have the 'bliss phase' where everything is so amazing and the sex is just amazing and you want to be with each other all the time –to where you start becoming irritated, when you start seeing the weaknesses in another or when you're not getting what you want, or how you want it, or when you want it….

A friend was talking to me about this recently, and I have had similar experiences/reactions within relationships. When I heard my friend ‘blaming the partner’ and ‘feeling powerless’, I remembered what I had found for myself as an inherent/conditioned pattern/state – where I had the tendency to see/experience (and thus also place) myself as the ‘victim’, whose needs and desires are not being fulfilled ‘as expected’ - and ‘the victim’ is now throwing an ‘inner tantrum’ because it's not getting what it wants.

What I could see, realize and understand through investigating this pattern is that I was expecting things/responses from another but I wasn't communicating them effectively, so the other had difficulty understanding me and being with me. I often felt like the other was not understanding me, but what I wasn't seeing (BECAUSE I was in the victim-role) is that I was seeing/placing (and thus also using) my partner as 'the fulfiller'; in this I saw that I was abdicating my self responsibility and was projecting it onto my partner. And also, this kept me from really seeing and understanding my partner for who they are and what they experience and the process they go through.

Within this whole pattern of co-dependency and self-abdication, I saw how the 'failure' and 'disappointment' was already programmed in.
There’s several things I learned:

I realized that I wasn't being clear and direct with another, rather I was trying to manipulate the other’s responses to 'get what I want' so that I can 'feel worthy' or feel that things are ‘fair’.
I also found that I was actually the one creating the very negative experiences I was fearing/expecting. And there was something like always expecting to be disappointed/betrayed/not given 'the attention I need'.

So what I then realized is, I must take absolute responsibility for myself and my life - and give ME attention, give My Life attention the it needs.

Interestingly enough, in the responses I was expecting from my partner - I was wanting/desiring attention, acceptance, care; but I found I wasn't LIVING those things for myself, I wasn't giving them to myself and so I was looking for that outside of myself. And when I didn't get them I was feeling sorry for myself - which also shows the value/worth that I was giving myself (or rather, NOT giving).

So another thing I learned is that first I must 'give it' - then I can 'receive it'.

The practical self-correction I realized was to 'give it to myself', like, I looked at what is it really that I want, what do I want to experience, what do I want to create - and then find ways to express that, to live that – by taking responsibility for it, as myself. Also by communicating myself more clearly to others = in a direct way, instead of trying to manipulate emotionally.

I found that by placing myself in the position of 'the giver' (the giver first and foremost to ME, to MY LIFE and LIVING) - I can take back my responsibility and thus also my power. This is totally different from the disempowerment I had experienced in that relationship-pattern.

Bella

Postby Bella » 29 Nov 2014, 23:04

Day 526 | What self-forgiveness is to me

SELF for GIVE ness

Don’t be sorry – Be better = Self for Give ness

Change your life, live your change = Self for Give ness

Rinse & don’t repeat = Self for Give ness

Own the code, don’t let the code own you = Self for Give ness

Stop history, before history stops you = Self for Give ness

Don’t think – Look and See, take a stance = Self for Give ness

Stop the mind, let go your beliefs – You are still Here = Self for Give ness

Don’t know – understand; Don’t judge – realize = Self for Give ness

Change the rules of the game, Stop the game = Self for Give ness

Let go of inferior illusions – Let go of superior delusions = Self for Give ness

Project not; bring it back to self = Self for Give ness

Breathe In – Breathe Out = Self for Give ness

Don't postpone for later what I can do right now = Self for Give ness

Be still and know I am Here = Self for Give ness

Give and Receive = Self for Give ness

Bella

Postby Bella » 01 Dec 2014, 00:22

Day 527 | Walking Self-Forgiveness for Seeing Self through the Eyes of Others

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to see myself through the eyes of “the others” – through how I think and believe the others perceive me.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to measure my worth and my value through the eyes of others.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it is my own insecurities that I’m facing through “others” which is actually through my own thoughts about others - and that thus I can actually look at what I think I see and realize: it is I who hasn’t given myself the worth and value, hasn’t established within myself worth and value as life, and thus I haven’t accepted worth and value as myself, as I had not yet realized until now that I in accepting that the value is life and that the worth must be self-worth to be real, I see now that I can form and establish my worth and value through how I live and who/how I am within myself and in my relationship with my mind. I am able to ‘take back’ the value and worth which I have separated from myself and attached to ideas in my mind or to other people and other people’s behavior to tell me who I am and ‘how much’ I am worth, and whether I am ‘good enough’.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist within the want/need/desire to ‘be good enough’ and in a state of seeking/trying to be ‘good enough’/’more’/’perfect’.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to make my self-worth dependent on others, thus within that giving away my responsibility and expecting /waiting for others to determine my worth/value.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define myself ‘through the eyes of others’ and to within that manifest a fear of ‘being not good enough’ or ‘losing value’, fear of ‘making mistakes’ or ‘fear of failure’, worrying about how others will see/perceive/judge me.
I forgive myself that I hadn’t yet allowed myself to let go of self-judgment within myself, and to stop fearing “other people’s” judgment, because it is only through my own acceptance that such judgment can have an influence on me.

Therefore I commit myself to Stop wanting/needing/desiring/trying to ‘be good enough’ and be ‘accepted’/’appreciated’ by “others” and instead I simply accept that I am here and that life is the value. I determine by myself (=in self-responsibility) for myself ‘what I am worth’, through how I live and who/how I decide to be, what I stand for. Therefore I realize that self-worth is here as me, I can live it within myself, I do not need/require others to tell me I am ‘worthy’.
Thus I make the decision to release myself from defining myself ‘through the eyes of others’ and to stop the fear of ‘being not good enough’ or ‘losing value’, stop the fear of ‘making mistakes’ or ‘fear of failure’, stop worrying how others will see me – and simply LIVE the way I would like to see myself living, as best for me, as life.

‘Seeing self through the eyes of others’ and the ‘fear of not being good enough’ are highly related to the experience/feeling of Insecurity that every one knows/has experienced. What is interesting, is how our Insecurity is connected to our perceptions of ‘Authority’, which can be seen in my above examples where self looks at self through the eyes of others, within this giving “the others” authority to determine and define self.

I see, realize and understand that expecting/wanting/needing “others” to tell me /show me that I am ‘worthy’ is me giving away my responsibility and thus my power to “others” – instead of realizing that what I project unto/as “others” is a part of myself that I require to integrate, take responsibility for, and express/direct.
I make the decision to value myself and find ways to practically live self-support/self-care/self-valuing, to stop sabotaging myself with ideas of superiority-inferiority as in ideas of ‘good enough’ in my mind.

Here obviously each one walking through such process must self investigate and look at how do I see 'me' through the eyes of others, what polarities (positive/negative) exist within MY mind about MYSELF, where do they come from, and do they really serve me, do they really serve my decision to live my full potential as life?
The more SPECIFIC we are in looking at and identifying the polarities that are involved in the (mind-)'game' which we've accepted and allowed to define our reality - the more EFFECTIVE we will be changing it!

In this context:
An excellent audio recording as support in understanding Insecurity

Bella

Postby Bella » 01 Dec 2014, 00:24

Day 528 | Walking Self Forgiveness for Fearing I’m not Good Enough

Continuing from my previous post Walking Self Forgiveness for Seeing Self through the Eyes of Others
<<...‘Seeing self through the eyes of others’ and the ‘fear of not being good enough’ are highly related to the experience/feeling of Insecurity that every one knows/has experienced. What is interesting, is how our Insecurity is connected to our perceptions of ‘Authority’, which can be seen in my above examples where self looks at self through the eyes of others, within this giving “the others” authority to determine and define self.>>

Now – From my previous bog post we can pinpoint some main fears: the fear of what other people will think of self and how other people will see self and how other people will value or judge self.
That’s where also for instance the fear of making mistakes, the fear of losing, the fear of ridicule comes from – “because how will that look in the eyes of people” and “what will that say about me”.

So – is it really fear of ‘not being good enough’, or is it fear of not being seen as good enough by other people? Because within self, one may very well Know one is ‘good’ and capable, and that which is not good: one can change. So what purpose does the fear serve really?

The ‘fear of not being good enough’ one can approach simplistically by supporting oneself in becoming as good as one would like to be, in developing one’s skills and talents, one’s relationships in the world, making one’s life/living most effective, living to one’s full potential. We don’t do that.

Instead we look at others and think/believe we see in others this or that and we feel like this or like that – using others to ‘define’ ourselves, using others to for instance seek/get a feeling of acceptance or of appreciation or of respect, while we did not consider to first give it to ourselves, live it, find out what it is, before we even consider expecting it from others.
Within this, we create the fear of being seen as ‘not good enough’ – culture (and esp. the ‘consumer culture’ of/as the world system) plays a major role here too – and we make ourselves and our own value and worth subject to ideas in our mind /to “others” to define, to determine, to direct.

So the challenge here is for self to accept the responsibility of being ‘the one’ who determines Who I Am and determines the worth and value of oneself /one’s life = through one’s inner awareness alignment AND through one’s outer participation, behavior, and relationships in one’s world.
I mean we always define/determine who we are – whether that ‘happens’ through our acceptance and allowance or whether it is self defined/created in awareness.
The latter is obviously preferable, and is what I’m talking about when it comes to things like self-realization, awakening, etc.

So, the fear of other people seeing self as ‘not good enough’ can be directed by simply taking self-responsibility and no-longer accepting or allowing self to define self in/as reaction to “other people”; as well as by self-honestly living up to one’s responsibilities and being in fact ‘good enough’ as in doing what needs to be done, taking a stance to the best of one’s knowledge, understanding, and ability in that moment.

See – sometimes we even tend to go into an entire obsession/possession in our minds with fear, in fear making ourselves in-fearior, through submitting to the energetic experience of fear, contracting even more, participating in thoughts and internal conversations in, so much so that the ‘fearful character’ becomes alive so to speak. Then literally one’s fear as energy is becoming-alive – the Fearful Character – and then in that moment (while self is taking a back seat and allowing fear to ‘take over’) fear is ‘the one’ that acts out, that directs, behaves, makes decisions, because – “I, ‘fear’, must survive, I must be right, look how small I am, and what if I lose, what if I am not appreciated, oh no, I need more control, let me think, I need more energy, let me think, yes I must control it, but oh I’m so small, I must protect myself, I must keep myself alive blablabla” (says the Fearful Character) – and then there’s all the physical tension experiences and all the thoughts and beliefs that in one’s mind will ‘explain it all’ and ‘justify’ the fear to exist, so the self as ‘character’ can continue holding-onto and existing-as all those self-limiting ideas and perceptions of/about self. Fascinating.

So then obviously one requires to look also at self-beliefs of not being ‘good enough’ – this comes with the realization that all judgments I project and expect/fear as coming from “others”, I am actually already holding within myself/my mind – and to look at where and how and not least WHY am I holding such beliefs and ideas ‘alive’ and within that keep myself limited?
All those ‘fears’ around not being ‘good enough’ are interconnected, all have to do with ideas/beliefs of ‘value’ in polarity – seeking for ‘more value’/’superior value’ and fear of having one’s value ‘devalued’/’degraded’ as in ‘inferior’.

But where is the value of life as life?

I commit myself to stop devaluing and degrading myself – to identify where/when/how I devalue/degrade myself in my mind and also in my everyday living/participation, and to in those moments practice Stopping this self-sabotage and moving my awareness from self-diminishment /self-limitation – to the physical me here in awareness and self-support / constructive-living;
and practically within this I Live self-worth as life, self-respect, self-honesty, where the value is placed in life and living.
And when I support myself to live my full potential, more and more releasing and letting go of the limitations, and to live harmoniously and constructively with my environment and relationships, I can then say that I am ‘good enough’ as a human being in evolution, individual and collective.

In terms of re-defining words, I see here an interesting ‘exercise’/‘exorcise’ that can be ‘enacted’, lol, as follows:

Good
[charged with ‘positive energy’ eg. patterns of seeking ‘acceptance’ / ‘validation’ / ‘appreciation’ etc.]
Enough
[stop – can’t take any more – the cup is full]

>> Here I can then see that it is possible and perhaps wise to completely let go of and exorcise lol as in release ourselves from the idea/definition/term ‘good enough’!

For within this very expression a limitation is entailed: nothing more is expected, which excludes the possibility of anything more/new being possible – even though the possibility may in fact exist and something more may be possible. Get my drift? How would progress and evolution look like if it were just ‘good enough’ and not extraordinarily magnificent, perfection to the detail?

Well, human consciousness appears to be in the process of becoming an evolution in awareness, so let’s do our best, within and without, individually and collectively.

In this context:
An excellent audio recording as support in understanding Insecurity

Bella

Postby Bella » 01 Dec 2014, 02:04

Day 529 | What Self Forgiveness Is To Me - part 2 - Zero Point

Alright, I'd like to add a bit to my previous blog [526] where I've given some short examples of what self forgiveness is to me.

An interesting perspective that I came to look at recently in the context of what self forgiveness is, was the ZERO POINT.
LOL this is a word/term that we hear and see esp. in the new age or 'scientific' community…
But let me tell you how I look at it.

First though let’s look at Forgiveness as a definition – let’s have a look at the dictionary definition:

Full Definition of FORGIVE
transitive verb
a : to give up resentment of or claim to requital for <forgive an insult>
b : to grant relief from payment of <forgive a debt>
: to cease to feel resentment against (an offender) : pardon <forgive one's enemies>
intransitive verb
: to grant forgiveness

Origin of FORGIVE
Middle English, from Old English forgifan, from for- + gifan to give

Related to FORGIVE
Related Words
absolve, acquit, clear, exculpate, exonerate, excuse, discharge, liberate, redeem, release, unburden
Near Antonyms
abhor, abominate, despise, detest, dislike, execrate, resent, hate, loathe; avenge, redress, requite, retaliate, revenge; discipline, penalize, punish

That’s very interesting, especially if one examines the polarities that the word Forgiveness is embedded into, and how there seems to be an ‘external authority’ required in ‘granting forgiveness’.
The definition of self forgiveness does not appear to exist in a dictionary.

Okay, so how do I want to see/be/live forgiveness – how can I define it?

Forgiveness is where I am able to let go and ‘forgive’ a point, where I then no longer see that point in a certain (past-defined) light, and no longer hold any form of grudge/blame or any attachment toward the point.

What is interesting within this as I can see is that I am not only releasing myself from my ‘past relationship’ with the point, I am also releasing the point itself and giving it the opportunity to change, to become something more, something better. Obviously, in case this point is a person, I find it supportive to incorporate an understanding/realization of the ‘problem’ and the ‘problem’s’ creation through communication, so that each one can take responsibility and have an opportunity to change/correct/evolve. Forgiveness without awareness would only bring momentary ‘relief’ but no real solution, no real change – and would possibly perpetuate the problem and lead to its repetition/re-cycling.

So, within a definition of Forgiveness as in letting go and forgiving a point, where I then no longer see that point in a certain (past-defined) light, and no longer hold any form of grudge/blame or any attachment toward the point;

Self Forgiveness would be the ‘forgiving’ and letting go of anything that I have accepted to ‘define’ self/me, as in eg. self-definitions, self-image, self-belief, perceptions, judgments, attributes, patterns…

Self forgiveness lived … is then the moment where (in relation to a certain point) one no-longer holds on to past definitions/attachments and thus is ‘free’ and able to access or create something new, a new relationship with/as the point for instance.

Forgiveness is thus the point where something NEW becomes possible, through releasing the attachment to the ‘old’.

Thus we can look at Self Forgiveness as a ZERO POINT– Looking at the definition of 'zero point' as in new start, or ground zero, or blank slate, self forgiveness is where I - in relation to any particular point - have 'come to peace' with it i.e. have seen, realized and understood its existence within me and/or within my world, and I no longer define myself by it or hold an emotional/mental attachment/polarity to-it. I can release it, and I release myself from it.

But isn’t that a point of separation? Or how does this ‘release’ work?

Indeed a question to investigate and explore – I mean what I’ve found is that I cannot change anything that I in any way judge. Fear is also a form of judgment, it’s a form of pushing something away, not wanting to look at it, deal with it, have it near. So what could be a solution? Embrace it, breathe it through, become it, understand its existence – then I can release it, then I can change it, as myself.

ZERO POINT when it comes to humanity, our reality, this world - would also be a point closely related to FORGIVENESS - where we’ll have to stop pointing fingers, stop the projections of blame and the abdication of responsibility, and really individually (and together as one) stand responsible for everything that is here, then truly we may be response-able to everything that is here as life, realizing it is ourselves, it is our substance, it is our home.
We’ll have to really release and let go of the old structures, the old ways, the old power game of fear and control, of divine and conquer. Release the fear and the inferiority, release the delusions of grandeur. Ground ourselves.

And that would require forgiveness, it would require self forgiveness, it would require that we work together and truly 'make peace' with what has been, understand how it came to it, and change it to the benefit of ALL.
Fortunately we more and more come to see (as it becomes visible through alternative media more and more, 'leaking' to the surface as per the nature of truth) evidence of a NEW WILL POWER emerging from THE PEOPLE of earth, as an AWARENESS of interconnectedness, of equality, of care – as well as the willingness to work together and to no longer accept the deception, exploitation and degradation of life and the true value life holds, that is equal in all that is here.

In this context:
An excellent audio recording on Awareness and Awakening with practical support perspectives

Bella

Postby Bella » 25 Dec 2014, 21:46

Day 530 | And so it's Christmas Day again...

And so it’s Christmas Day again. Yet another day in a world where most suffer while some celebrate…

How did the civil-LIE-zed world make a MESS out of Jesus Christ?

How did the mental manipulation by some few in power MESS with the message of equality?

Why didn’t the EQUALITY that Jesus presented prevail, but was instead transmuted into separatist dogmas of the 'One True God' – which is in fact what is being promulgated by all religions regardless the ‘name’ of ‘their god’?

How did the message of Oneness become the message of Polarity, based on and supporting a bipolar system of reward and punishment – which is in essence what Capitalism is today: a system that turns you into capital at the moment of birth and begins with your brainwashing as soon as you learn to speak…

Religion is Capitalism and Worship is Consumerism. Reward and Punishment is the two sides of the same coin, they called it ‘love’: which is in fact ‘Feeling’ – yet another bipolar construct of the system with two polarity sides: love and fear.

Reward and Punishment.

In the current system you can’t have one without the other. And while that is evidently easy to see, we’ve spent eons of time fighting for ‘love’, struggling for ‘rewards’ – never really considering that there must be ANOTHER WAY, a way that is not bound to the polarity of the system that keeps us trapped and spinning up and down…

What will it take to break through the programming that is the brainwashing each one is subjected to under the auspices of the system from the moment we are born, regardless whether rich or poor, good or evil, black or white…?

What will it take to find our way to Real Oneness as Life?

Oneness by definition entails Equality. Without Equality, Oneness is deception. This deception is propagated through every religion as the oneness of that religion/group only. The same goes for any group or grouping that is set to define itself in separation and ‘protect’ itself/its members against the rest of the world.

Any separation requires religion, requires a belief-system. This can be seen very clearly in the evolution of religion, especially the New Age, where the need to ‘protect’ oneself against for instance ‘negative energy’ is the point/belief that creates the separation, the fear, the need, the hope, and thus the capital.
Yet we suppress what is here, within and without, daily in our faces for all to see: the truth of this world, the truth of ourselves. It is not pretty, despite the bright shiny things we decorate ourselves/the world with.

The capital even attempts to justify the fact that we do not give a fuck about half the world starving. To do that, the systems use the ‘logic’ of reward and punishment, making belief that for instance “each one gets what they deserve” or that there are “life lessons to learn” – despite the fact that clearly we do not remember any past lives and therefore it is impossible to learn a lesson for life through starvation, murder, rape or any abuse for that matter.

What will it take for the world to STOP justifying the exploitation of Life?

What will it take to put an end to the system of abuse as capitalism/ consumerism/ escapism/ separatism?

It will take, for one, the guts to see things for what they are and call things by their name.
We’d better start investigating and taking into consideration the interconnectedness of singular points within and as the whole; understanding cause and effect; and acknowledging the manifested consequences we see and experience in our world as the outflows of our action, inaction, acceptances and allowances.

Upon awakening to the truth of this existence, we have no choice but to see common sense and embrace our responsibility as Earthlings, based on the mere fact of the matter that we are Here on Earth, participating in the world system in every moment of breath, and it is through the impulses of our participation that we contribute to forming the world as we know it.
Therefore, it is through transforming ourselves, our relationships, our interactions and our participation in the world that we are able to transform the world into a place of dignity and respect for life. It is through debunking our belief systems and getting to practical common sense that we are able to see the matter at hand and make a difference that will matter in our world of matter.

Investigate the desteni message of equality&oneness and the proposal of a Living Income Guaranteed!

Bella

Postby Bella » 27 Dec 2014, 15:32

Day 531 | "If this, then that..."

These days that I'm spending with family, I'm having the opportunity to observe the children of relatives and I've noticed an interesting phenomenon:

I have observed how children tend to copy/adapt the behaviors of grown-ups …well, this is only natural, you'll say, this is how children learn: by observing how everyone else in their environment is handling things, is behaving, etc. Yes, isn’t this then one more reason for us ‘grown-ups’ to be particularly aware of who and how we are and how our behaviors may influence others, especially children?

In one instance, one of the children who previously didn't want to participate in a group game because he was busy playing his own game, now later wanted to join us as he was finished with his previous occupation. We explained to him that we can all play together in a moment, once we finish up this round, then we can all begin a new game together.
The child now was very upset, and what he did was to use emotional manipulation by saying: "well then - if I can't play with you then I will sit here all alone and do nothing, on Christmas!" He said this in a tonality that showed the intention to make everyone else, especially his parents, feel guilty and/or sorry for him. In that moment I wondered how/where he got that idea, and I recalled how his father was using similar tactics as a form of ‘control’ or ‘punishment’, indicating to the child that: if you are like this /if you do this, then I will be like this /then this is what you’ll get.

Now –
what is interesting is that this form of "if this then that" logic is in itself quite valid - as that is the equation upon which this reality of consequence is based.
And it is indeed quite vital that we learn and understand what consequences our actions have. In fact, it would be excellent if we could teach our children through such simple equations, helping them understand how consequence is created and that in fact each action (or even non-action) – each decision and every little choice we make at any given moment – has a consequence.

This also means that consequence is not something 'bad' per se -
it is simply the outflow, the mathematical outcome, if you will, of an action/inaction, of a decision or choice we make at any given moment.

It is such a pity that in this world we tend to use this equation (“if this then that”) in the polarity of ‘reward and punishment’.
In other words, instead of using this equation of “if this then that” to teach reality-based common sense in its practicality, which includes the insight and understanding of cause and effect, that in turn would be a great way to teach self responsibility – what do we do? We teach our children how to manipulate using ‘threats’ and other emotional manipulation triggers. Why?

Well for one, this seems to be all we've known throughout generations of 'education' and 'evolution'. This is the way the world system - and all its systems, including parenting - have functioned for a long long time already. Parents are often overwhelmed by their own children and simply do not have the practical tools required to deal with their own mind and their own reactions and mental/emotional patterns to begin with.
Furthermore, this polarity system is how the world system indoctrinates its citizens into submission and attempts to control people's behavior, even people's very fears & desires – through reward & punishment.

So the problem I see is how parents rather attempt to control their children, control their reality through manipulation, instead of creating real empowerment and treating children as equals through direct communication and practical common sense considerations.

Parents hardly take the time to share with their children what they themselves may be experiencing, problems they are facing and solutions they are considering. I mean, in that case the learning process of the parent, when shared, would become a learning process for the child equally, and the child would not have to go through the same stuff in order to find better ways of dealing with reality and themselves.

Again the core of the problem here is that parents ("grown-ups") themselves hardly ever take that self-honest road of introspecting their own minds, their own reactions, their own problems –
I mean, if we would truly do this, we would be much more likely to find solutions and much more able to implement those solutions and live them into creation.

A problem always contains its solution. It is a matter of Looking - Seeing - Understanding - and being willing to correct/change.
The equation of "if this, then that..." is an excellent little formula through which we can a) investigate our own conditioned patterns and b) get to practical common sense solutions – based on the actual cause & effect realizations that we would inevitably come to, if we’d only be willing to 'think outside the box', if we’d only be willing to move beyond our own limitations, our own preconceived ideas, beyond our very own ego and 'how we like things'.
How we like things seldom considers other people. How we like things is mostly based on our own conditioned stimuli-response patterns. How we like things is more often than not how we keep history repeating and manipulate our reality to serve our ego.

This is quite a problem, not only on individual scale, but obviously also in the global scope of the entire world system – a system based on self-interest, where LIFE, that which is Best-for-All is not considered, is not part of the equation.

Despite the fact that "how things are" is the way things have been for as long as we can remember – be fooled not! There IS another way. We show this at desteni, an international group of individuals exploring the principle of equality and oneness and ways to transcend polarity and separation, so as to get ourselves into viable, sustainable, best-for-all solutions, within and without.

…to be continued

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”