Place your Blogs Here
SunetteSpies

Heaven's Journey to Life

Postby SunetteSpies » 15 Apr 2012, 23:47

DAY 1

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... money.html

DAY 1: Who I am as Money

Introduction

In this Blog, we are walking a process of Self-Forgiveness for our creation as this physical-existence, as self-forgiveness is the practical application of taking responsibility and standing equal-to and one-with that of ourselves that we have separated ourselves from within this physical-existence, and in that separation accepted and allowed our creation to manifest the consequence of separation that we experience towards ourselves, each other, the earth, the physical, the animal-kingdom – to all that is here as ourselves.
We will start this process with our relationship to the mind, the world-system, energy and money as the internal and external manifestations we have accepted and allowed ourselves to separate ourselves from, and in the self-forgiveness facing the consequence, forgiving ourselves for not taking responsibility for the consequence and so taking responsibility within self-forgiveness and aligning ourselves within our self-commitment statements to change ourselves and our living to stand as responsibility with equality and oneness as our creation to change ourselves as our creation to that which will be best for all life, equal and one.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the extent to which Who I Am have become dependent on and defined within and as Money
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I have throughout my life programmed Who I Am through the Mind with Money
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that what I experience as feelings and emotions and the very nature and context of my thoughts exist as they do and is experienced by me as they are – because of and due to Money
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that the very physical world I interact with and participate in – exist as it does and is experienced by me and humanity as it is because of Money
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how Money drives the very Energy of and within my Mind, and thus fuels and defines the nature of my thoughts, internal conversations and reactions of emotions and feelings
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how the Energy that drives my Mind and defines Me is equal to and one with Money that drives the World-System and defines Humanity
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the connection between the drive of Money without and the drive of Energy/Money within, in how my Mind’s primary energetic force has become defined within the context of Money as the manifestation that enforces my survival of me as the Mind and the World-System
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how Money has become a material manifestation without, and an energetic manifestation within, where the very word “Money” generates a charge within me energetically that activates a drive/force that fuels me to move that I have believed is the energy experience of ‘life’, when in fact that ‘movement’ generated as energy as money is the experience of Survival and the want/need/desire to survive
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how this drive/force to live, is in fact a drive/force of energy as money within me as the mind and without as my participation in the world-system with the material manifestation of money as the actual experience / energetically pre-programmed inherent human-design as the strife for survival
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how this experience within me mentally and physically as this want/need/desire to ‘live’ is in fact the energy of my mind driving me to force me to survive, as I have become the very energy and the mind to which the world-system of money is/has become dependent on: as my continued survival – equals the continued survival of the world-system of money
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define survival as living
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I have programmed my Mind equal-to and one with Money – where the energy of my Mind, within my Mind interconnected to and with Money has become the reason, the purpose for my survival in this world
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how the very nature of the energy of my Mind, the velocity with which it move and the very substance as experience I have with/as it – is equal to and one with the velocity of the movement of money and my experience with the very substance as manifestation of/as Money
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the parallel equal and one relationship between my Mind-Energy and World-System Money
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that my continued existence with/as Energy of Mind is continuing the existence of the World-System with Money
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to question Energy within me as the Mind, and with that – have not accepted and allowed myself to question Money without, as the World-System
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the extent to which Energy of my Mind and Money of the World-System have preoccupied, entertained and caught me within an internal and external web – as a spider that weave only an internal and external reality that extends only to its own territory that is protected and defended at all costs as the primary mechanism of basic personal survival
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the nature that I have become as only existing for and striving for my own personal survival as Energy of the Mind and Money within the World-System to create my own Ego and my own Personal World that reflect that Ego
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how from a very young age, I copy, duplicate and imitate survival instincts from those that have gone before me, as though patterns and behavioural habits that prepare me to survive in this world as Ego of Mind for a Position in the World-System of Money
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my thoughts patterns, internal secret mind conversations, behavioural habits are in fact manipulation tactics I have adopted in my process of preparing myself for the fight of survival within the World-System of Money
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I play games with myself within my own mind of thoughts, internal conversations and reactions, manipulate myself to manipulate others that is equal-to and one with how the game of money is played without – manipulating money to manipulate others
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my entire internal preparation of creating/manifesting and programming my Mind Consciousness System – is/has been preparing me to interact with other Minds in the game of survival of the fittest as the World-System of Money
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my very beingness is/has been channelled into/as a System of Energy within, and connected to a System of Money without – where my only purpose on this Earth – was to Survive within with Energy for the Mind to Survive without with Money as the World-System
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how the only reason/purpose I have been given to be born into this world was for the continued survival and evolution of the Mind/Consciousness within me, and so the World-System that was established through/with Money, as the Mind/Consciousness depends on Energy and its creation as the World-System functions through and depends on Money, this interconnection between the Mind and the World-System is/has been solidified as the World-System with Money is the material/physical representation and creation of the Mind of Energy.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to really see/realise/understand the statement “you create what you are”
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that reality of “who I am” as the Mind, Consciousness and Energy and so did not see/realise/understand the reality of the consequence of “who I am” as my creation as my existence through the physical and creation with the physical that has become this World-System with Money
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become so preoccupied with my personal internal creations as manifestations of myself as thoughts, internal conversations, reactions, behaviour patterns/habits and so preoccupied with my personal external creations as manifestations that reflect my Ego as media/magazines/clothes/gadgets/entertainment/devices/accessorizes: that I did not see/realise/understand the actual simplicity of the programme of existence: Energy and Money that drives and defines everything that I am and live
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my internal reality of Mind is equal to and one with my external reality of Money
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my entire external reality is because of Money, and my entire internal reality is because of Energy
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that my entire Mind Consciousness System functioning will collapse without Energy – equal-to and one with how my entire personal world will collapse without Money – equal-to and one with how this entire World-System will collapse without Money; within this – how my entire internal reality of Mind, “who I am” will collapse which I have constructed/created/manifested/programmed through/with/as Money – when my world of Money collapse/fall/disappear – because when Money leaves my World, my Consciousness programme of Money will leave me. And so I am left with nothingness within and without, and so develop, create and programme a different personality/ego within a different context of Money: “who I am” WITHOUT Money – but still, the nature the starting-point of me within myself and my world without: remains Money as driving force

I see/realise/understand that I have not seen the reality as consequence my creation as Mind/Consciousness of Energy has created as the World-System of Money, and the Nature of myself and Humanity that has emerged from this as the desire/want/need to Survive. Desire/want and need which is the very nature that drives the Money-System, that drives the Energy-System of Mind as desires, wants and needs enforces the survival of me within as Energy and without as Money. I within this seeing/realising/understanding walk to assist and support myself in becoming equal-to and one with the Mind/Consciousness and Energy within and so the World System and Money without, which has only come into existence as Energy has taken my place of Expression, the Mind taken my place of Self-Directive Principle and the World-System of Money has taken my place as the Creation/Manifestation of my Participation and Interaction with this World and Humanity.
I see/realise/understand that I have not been HERE Living on this Earth with the Physical and all that is Physical.
I assist and support myself as committing myself to return HERE – through bringing all that I have separated myself from as the Mind and the World-System, until I stand with the physical and express me, walk with the physical and direct me and with that expression and direction of me with/as the physical – I take directive principle with/as this world as me and express that stand of who I am as physical equality and oneness and stand as a living example of who we are as a being united with/as all that is physical. And so – my starting point is equality and oneness and what drives me is myself as the purpose I have gifted to myself as all: to assist/support all as me to stand within physical equality and oneness, to take our place within ourselves and this world as ourselves – to express and direct ourselves and this world into equality and oneness, where each one stands as all, and we in fact birth life from the physical.

SunetteSpies

Re: Heaven's Journey to Life

Postby SunetteSpies » 16 Apr 2012, 16:37

DAY 2

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... inued.html

DAY 2: Who I am as Money – continued

Here we continue walking our mind relationship to energy, our world-system relationship to money and how the Mind/Energy is equal to and one with the World-System and Money.
We walk the process through Self-Forgiveness, as the self-directive principled writing of giving back to ourselves the responsibility of ourselves and our creation as the Mind/Energy and the World-System/Money, to within that responsibility – have the power to stand-up as our creation, and stand with ourselves and our creation to recreate/transform ourselves to a manifestation that stand within the principle of equality and oneness.
With Self-Forgiveness, one see/realise/understand how self has accepted and allowed self to separate self into the Mind/Energy, and so created the separation into the World-System/Money: Through walking this process with us in this Blog – one will see/realise/understand how each one has been responsible for who we are and how we live, for what the world has become and how the world functions, through our very acceptance and allowance of our relationships to ourselves, the mind, energy, others, the world-system and money that has created/manifested the consequences all in this physical-reality face and experience today.
If you’re ready to stand up in self-responsibility and walk the future of this world, for self and for all – suggest visiting the http://desteni.org Desteni-Forums / http://destonians.com/ Destonians as living examples of individuals walking their processes through taking responsibility for the Mind/Energy, and furthermore the http://equalmoney.org Equal Money System – where we’re taking responsibility for and stand up as the World-System in implementing/creating solutions to the functioning of the World-System of Money that will provide/ensure a future for each individual human being on this Earth through changing/transforming our relationship to the World, Money and so ourselves and each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to from childhood live in this physical world with my internal experience of energy and external participation in / with money without question, consideration or regard of what in fact made my internal experiences of energy possible as Money

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that all my energetic-experiences as a child – is/has been directly linked to money, as money is what defined my parents’ minds and personalities as how the physically presented themselves which I copied/duplicated/imitated and so prepared my internal energetic experiences in relation to money to construct/programme/build my mind’s ‘money/ego primary personality’ in preparation for/of my fight for survival in the world-system

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand, how – being born into a world of money, with parent’s personalities/ego of mind as money controlling/influencing/determining their behaviour and the material/physical possessions of money in my world – have determined, influenced and controlled my internal energy experiences as a child of happiness, bliss, care, comfort, love, joy, expression, freedom, innocence – where it felt like I did not have a care in the world as the parents smiled, and the toys shined as my internal energy experiences and external manifestations of money preoccupied me from the reality of the physical and the functioning of money and the consequences my energy experiences and the conditioning of money would have on who I would become and I would live to the lives of billions of others human beings, where I would walk in the life of money of not have a care to the world as my internal energies of mind and external reality of personal world preoccupy my from the rest of this existence as myself

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand, how – being born into the world without money, would introduce me to the physical-reality experiences of hunger, starvation and the smiles of my parents would be met with sadness and sorrow and the caring hands of my parents would tremble with uncertainty and fear. How having no money had manifested my parents into personalities of mind in the physical that speak / express through the physical as sadness, sorrow, fear and uncertainty that I as a child succumb to as I observe, imprint, imitate and copy the representation of my parents as who they are and have become in their physical living as their energy experiences of no money and their external world/environment of no money; and so I walk a life of internal energy experiences of sadness, sorrow, fear and uncertainty as the internal energy experiences of no money and external reality functioning of no money – sadness and sorrow as the future ahead looks dark/unknown and fear/uncertainty as the breaths walk one closer to death because of the scarcity/deprivation of foods/resources

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my mind, as thoughts, internal conversations and reactions as personalities – originally manifested from/through energy-experiences as a child, energy-experiences that I inherent from my parents/those that had gone before me, where those that has gone before me has become living embodiments as Minds of Energy that has created/programmed and conditioned themselves equal-to and one-with their external conditions, with the external conditions being manifestations/embodiments that exist as it does because of/as Money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as a child, embrace my internal energy experiences and my external reality experience unconditionally with the gullibility of trusting that I’d come into a world/be born into a world where I’d be embraced unconditionally as I stand vulnerable and open and exposed to be guided internally and externally within/through this world/on this earth to be welcomed as one in the equality of this physical existence – only to at death, return to my life in my mind realising the regrets and aloneness, but not seeing/realising/understanding the one thing that has determined, controlled my life of regret and aloneness: Energy and Money – one and the same, in a different form/substance and manifestation; that I was left alone within myself to ‘find my way’ through this world, and that I was misguided by those that has gone before me and all I see as I look through my life is memories, all I experience when I look through my life is emotions and feelings, and all I leave behind will wither away in time as I will eventually as energy in memories of other’s mind wither away in time and left with confusion as I wonder: What was the point/reason/purpose of it all?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as a child, absorb my internal energy experiences I experienced towards my external environment, equal-to and one-with how I absorbed my external reality as pictures/images – where I simply absorbed and manifested my internal energy experiences and external reality manifestations, as I was completely left alone with my internal reality experiences and external reality manifestations with no reference of how to interact/link/connect a relationship with myself to my physical reality, with no-one to communicate with or understand me - all I was left with was to mentally and physically absorb, integrate and manifest my internal and external realities and experiences with the hopes that I will be able to eventually communicate/express/understand them, but as time passes – the energies accumulates and my reality becomes more defined, as so my past internal energy experiences and external reality manifestations becomes suppressions in my mind and physical as I become preoccupied with layers of internal energy experiences and external reality manifestation definitions – where my entire internal reality of energy preoccupies my mind, and my external reality of manifestations preoccupies my life/world and I completely forget and don’t remember how I had come to link/connect/define myself and life through energy and with money – instead of me as myself through/with the physical developing an equal and one relationship with this physical-reality as myself as this physical existence I was born into

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how Energy separated me from myself as the Physical, and how Money has separated me from myself as the Physical, as Humanity as this Earth, as the animal-kingdom and this Existence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate my direct relationship with my human physical body and so my natural self expression through, with and as the physical, and in this accepted and allowed separation – abdicated my self-expression as equality and oneness with/as my physical, and the consequence of this accepted and allowed separation, created Energy as the ‘stand-in’ manifestation and substance that stepped-in in my stead, and experienced itself FOR Me, and in this – instead of me creating a physical world interaction and relationship of equality and oneness with all that is physical, created a manifestation of Money, equal-to and one with the creation of Energy, that would regulate, define and control all my relationships of myself, others, the physical and this world, as Money took my place in interconnecting all that is here as me, because I did not stand as the living example of the One and Equal relationship that should have existed/come into being/manifestation/creation between/within and as all that is here as me in this physical existence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as my creation of/as energy due to my accepted and allowed abdication of self-responsibility through separation from myself as the physical – create a world-system of separation as money – that control and determine the Minds and Relationships of individuals and humanity, as Energy have come to define the Mind and Money have come to define the World, and in this definition of Energy and Money within the starting-point of/as Separation, have created/manifested individuals within self-separation and a humanity as a whole within separation, as I have internally and externally become separate from myself, others, the earth, the animal-kingdom, this entire physical existence – never realising the extent of the consequence One Point created/manifested, as all one points created/manifested together as each human being exist within this separation of self within and without through/as Energy and Money and constantly and continuously perpetuating/contributing to the inequality and separation within/between self and all that exist within this physical existence

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how this One Point of accepted and allowed separation between myself and the physical, brought forth Energy, Energy that would become a consciousness in itself, a consciousness that would strive to survive and so created/manifested a World-System within this equal and one starting-point and nature – a World-System that only exist/function with Consciousness striving to survive, so the World-System is/has become a direct reflection of the nature/manifestation of Consciousness – as Consciousness strive to survive, the World-System facilitates that process of striving to survive – where consciousness as energy as human beings will drive themselves to the limits of their beingness in this fight for survival, and alter/change/mould/transform themselves as personalities/minds entirely and completely within the context of their relationship to the World-System of Money just to survive – as the manifested-consequential outflows a life of survival can take minds/energy in its relationship to the world-system/money; where one in fact compete with one’s own survival: and will do anything and everything for money as survival as energy as consciousness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to throughout my life, construct, build and programme myself through energy and with money, within and without as an internalized I and an externalized interest as though only I exist within my own world, as I own my energy and I own my money and so established an experience / belief of owning my life, when in fact – it’s energy that’s controlled and regulated who I am within, and money that has controlled and regulated who I am without, and so Energy as Mind and the World-System as Money that in fact Own who I am and so my life…and so my Breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed Energy to define who I am, and accepted and allowed Money to define my living – where Energy and Money as the Mind and the World-System has become the substance and manifestation that determines life and living in the mind and the physical, and this world-system and humanity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to throughout my time in this world, define and live ‘life’ as energy and money, that has determined my who I am, my very physical living and participation in this world and so accepted and allowed all others as me, to continue defining and living their life of energy and money as I have accepted and allowed myself to, and so in the responsibility of myself as all as me – am equally as one responsible for the creation and manifestation of humanity and this world and the nature and consequence that has stepped forth within this existence as me.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself in standing equal-to and one-with my human physical body as my process of redefining myself into living words in the living flesh, as I assist and support myself to stop the separation of myself as Energy within. And so – I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself in facing my creation as the World-System of Money, through redefining and manifesting solutions to the current World of Money where what is physical in this physical existence, will stand/be equal-to and one-with Life/Living.
I commit myself to standing with and as the process of transforming the living of a human being to the expression of life, as self stand equal-to and one with the physical and all, and so – as children come into this world, the examples of those that has gone before them will express and stand through/with the physical and the child will be embraced in this world of oneness as an equal and be guided into/with/as the principles of life and living – and so stop the transfer of the sins of the fathers of the separation and consequence of energy and money.
I commit myself to standing with and as the process, of establishing and manifesting the expression of self with/as the physical/human physical body where touch is an expression of self through the physical, and no more defined/determined by/through emotions and feelings of energy that is programmed through/by/as money, and so with that equal and one living with the physical, each human’s living will stand within the directive of contributing to the lives of all of humanity in creating/manifesting a world that is in fact best for all.
I commit myself to standing with the process where energy/consciousness cease to exist as the internal self-separation, and the current relationship within the world-system of money, where individuals no more exist as the survival of I – but live/express through/with/as the physical; honouring themselves and all in equality and oneness, and live in a functioning world-system of money where all are equally as one part of and participating in the world; with humanity as a whole and each has an equal and one life on this earth and we in fact stand and live in the physical on this earth together equal and one.

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 17 Apr 2012, 22:11

DAY 3

DAY 3: Who I Am as Money – continued

In this blog, we continue walking the relationship between Energy as the Mind and Money as the World-System as how we accepted and allowed to, through/as/with Energy as Mind, create and manifest the World-System as Money.
Within this process of self-forgiveness, we open up the consequences of what we have accepted and allowed as the Mind/Energy and our creation as the World-System/Money within the relationship to ourselves, the physical, others, the earth, the animal-kingdom…this entire existence with all, everything and everyone within and as it. As we walk the manifested consequence of our self, life and world creation – we take self-responsibility and in that self-responsibility gift ourselves with the power to stand-up/stop/change ourselves, our lives and our creation – to live ourselves, our lives and our creation within the starting-point principle that will manifest an existence where all are in fact equal and one, and no more existing within the manifested consequences we have accepted and allowed ourselves to create through/within/as accepted and allowed separation from ourselves, each other, the earth, the physical and this physical existence with all and everything and everyone within and as it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and so define my relationship with and in energy of the Mind to be me ‘living’ / ‘being alive’, “as long as I experience energy – I am living and am alive” – equal-to and one with my relationship with and in money within the World-System, “as long as I experience money – I am living and am alive”

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I am not in fact even equal and one with Energy as the very substance of energy, as my relationship towards/with Energy is connected in separation to an “experience” and therefore I “experience” energy, energy is an “experience” – I am not Energy in itself in fact. And so also with Money – my relationship towards/with Money is an “experience” as I “experience myself with/as/without Money” and thus my “experience” with/as/without Money connect me in a relationship of separation with/as Money, I am not in fact standing equal-to and one with the very manifestation of Money as a physical part of this World/Reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit me to existing as only an “experience” – in separation with/as Energy and Money and in that accepted and allowed separation, have made me powerless and inferior to Energy and so the Mind, and so the World-System and Money and in that powerlessness/inferiority have accepted and allowed myself to give superiority and control to Energy as the Mind and Money as the World-System, where I have abdicated my responsibility of me to Energy and Money and Energy as the Mind and Money as the World-System has taken the directive-principle of who I am, what/how I live and create/manifest in my stead, because I have not been here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the Mind/The World-System as Energy and Money for who I am, what/how I live and create/manifest – when it is in fact me, within my accepted and allowed relationship to Energy and Money within/as separation that is/has been polarizing myself within the relationship of inferiority/powerlessness as me and superiority/control as Energy/Mind and Money/the World-System; because Energy in-itself and Money in-itself cannot function/direct/exist/create/manifest by-itself – it’s manifested parts of me that is existing/functioning/living in accordance to my instruction as I am the beingness, the source, the origin within this existence that created energy, the mind, money and the world-system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to diminish my self-awareness and existence of equality and oneness, through accepting and allowing myself to separate me from equality and oneness with/as all as I was in fact a part of the very substance that was existent within/as all in equality and oneness and so by/through our very substance – we were already equal and one; but I accepted and allowed myself to in my individual part/manifestation of/from existence as a whole – believe that I am only ‘One’ as an separate Individual and did not consider my oneness and thus equality of/as my very substance. From here I accepted and allowed myself to perceive others and existence in separation from/of me and created/manifested relationships to/towards existence and others as me from the starting-point of separation. And so I constructed/created/manifested “my experience(s)” of myself to/towards everything and everyone and what emerged / manifested from those experiences was Energy that became a substance of my creation as separation as I separated me from the substance of equality and oneness of Here. This equal-to and one with how we’re all perceiving ourselves as individuals within this physical-existence, when we’re all in fact emerged from the exact same equal and one substance as physicality that unify us into/as equality and oneness. But as with Energy that has emerged as the substance of separation within me, because I did not stand with/as my equality and oneness – Money as the World-System has emerged as the manifestation of separation, because we as humanity could not regulate/take directive principles of our relationships with ourselves, each other and this physical existence in working/living together, and so money became the substitute that is controlling/regulating the functioning/existing of humanity as a whole together on this Earth

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand what I have become, what I have accepted and allowed myself to become as the diminishment of me from equality and oneness with/as all due to the extent to which I have come to accept and allow my existence as “experience” and why/how my Mind and this World-System has come to be what it is today as the direct manifested consequence of my accepted and allowed separation from/of me as all as one as equal, and therefore that the solution to the manifested consequence as the Mind and this World-System is me taking responsibility for my creation of my separation with responsibility being retracing my steps in/as my Mind and this World-System as retracing my steps is taking each point of the Mind and each part of this World-System and standing equal-to and one with it, where I take the points of/within/as my Mind and the parts of/within/as this World-System and get to know them as Me – how they work/function/operate in how it came to manifest in separation, so that I can take those relationship-designs of separation and weave them into equality and oneness through/with/as Me, and from me standing up with the responsibility I have taken for my creation as the Mind/World-System I stand as a living example in thought, word and deed and re-live myself into creation within the starting-point of what I have always supposed to have been living/being/expressing as equality and oneness and so remind all parts of me as this existence that has come into separation from themselves with me: of the Equality and Oneness that is/always has been here, and to retrace/re-walk their individual processes through the Mind/the World-System so that we can stand-together and re-Live this physical existence creation into and as the principle, manifestation and expression of what we all in fact are/always have been: Equality and Oneness and so return to the Physical, to Substance as ourselves that has been waiting, that has been right here as the answer / key to Freedom for All

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that it has in fact been my own accepted and allowed self-definition of insignificance/inferiority/powerlessness as my accepted and allowed relationship to Energy/Mind and Money/the World-System that has seeded the idea within/as/of myself of not having the ability to stop/change/transform or make a difference to the manifestation of the Mind and the reality of this World-System. But what I have not seen/realised/understood is that the insignificance/inferiority/powerlessness I experience towards the Mind and this World-System is simply because of the extent to which I have created/manifested creations/manifestations in separation from/of me. And in relating myself as one point/being to my creation as the Mind of all the thoughts, feelings, emotions, personalities, conscious, subconscious, unconscious mind etc. and this entire Physical-Existence, the Earth, the animal-kingdom, the world-system, humanity etc. – I am like an ant to a mountain of rock-hills that face me. But what I have not seen/realised/understood within this, is that – I have been approaching the solutions of myself/my mind and humanity/this world within the context/starting-point of separation, as an individual/alone having to resolve/face/transform/change/walk-through all/everything that is here. Instead of seeing/realising/understanding that I am in this world with everyone else as me, and therefore – yes, I cannot do this alone in facing my Mind and this World-System as me, in walking it into/as a solution; but it starts with Me as I stand as One as a living example facing my Mind, taking responsibility for me Mind as me, facing this World-System, taking one point within this World that will be my Responsibility and so all One’s stand in self-responsibility and take One Point within this World-System and walk that One Point, and so as we stand together and walk together – we assist/support ourselves to equality and oneness with the physical, and unite the World-System into/as equality and oneness through/as we accumulate within our equality and oneness of standing together.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I have seen the Mind / World-System as a Mountain – thinking/believing that there is no way that I can make a difference/change to myself and this world, but have accepted and allowed myself to approach such change within the starting-point of how I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest me in absolute separation from my Mind as me and the World-System as me. And in that state of inferiority/powerlessness to/towards my creation as the Mind and the World-System I have created the belief of it being impossible to ever change the Mind/the World-System – because if I accept and allow myself to continue existing in separation of inferiority/powerlessness to my creation that has become my superiority/control: I will not see the solution/possibility of change. Because – I do not / will not see/realise/understand the solution/change to my Mind and this World-System in such a continued accepted and allowed state of polarized separation when the solution/change is/has always been right here: ME. I am the one that is the solution/change to my Mind/the World-System – trying/attempting to change the entire Mind and this entire World-System as it exist in its manifestation is impossible, because it is/has been created over TIME and accumulated and manifested into/as layers and dimensions. So in looking at it now – it may seem like a Mountain – but how it became a Mountain was rock, by rock, by rock that accumulated over time. Therefore, the process of change is walking TIME as step by step by step and breath by breath by breath in walking up the Mountain and taking rock, by rock, by rock down to return the Mountain of Rocks to the equality and oneness position with direct relationship to the Earth. And so I walk myself as my Mind – breath by breath by breath, establishing my equality and oneness with my creation as me as Mind, and so I walk myself in this World-System as a living example of how the world and humanity can in fact walk/live together on this Earth by/through presenting solutions to the functioning of the World-System that will contribute and ensure an equal and one life for all.

I commit myself to walking the process of self-forgiveness, as the step by step, word by word process of me taking self-responsibility for my creation as me of/as the Mind/Energy within and so the World-System/Money without that has created/manifested the consequence of separation from myself and all/everything/everyone within/as this physical existence as me
I commit myself to walking step by step by step, breath by breath by breath, word by word by word – as an example of the Process that is/will be required to be walked by each one in the process of taking responsibility for the Mind and the World-System to see/realise/understand as I have that we’re going to face and walk the consequences of ourselves and this world individually and together and the process of changing/transforming the Mind/the World-System starts with Self
I commit myself to walking the process of taking responsibility for Energy within and Money without, as I prepare me within myself and this world – to stand as a living example of equality and oneness and present the solutions to the world that stand within/as equality and oneness, and as I stand as a living example – others will hear/see and we become one’s standing together as equals, walking our individual self process and our one points within the world-system and so come together within and without
I commit myself to walking the process of stopping my accepted and allowed relationship of my polarized separation of inferiority/powerlessness as “experience” and superiority/control of Mind/Energy and World-System/Money – to stop existing as but only an “experience” and substantiate myself into/as a living physical substance/manifestation through/as walking self forgiveness, aligning me with myself as the Mind/Energy and the World-System/Money with self-forgiveness as taking responsibility for me as my creations as Mind/Energy and World-System/Money and in that responsibility – gift myself with the power/ability to change me as it

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 18 Apr 2012, 19:44

DAY 4

DAY 4: Who I Am as Money – continued

What one will Find with the writing of self-forgiveness – is that realisations as solutions to self/this world open up within/during the writing of self-forgiveness.
We have as human beings always been waiting for solutions to the problems/consequence creations of the Mind and the World, when with writing self-forgiveness – one will realise that we’ve in fact been waiting for ourselves. As one write self-forgiveness, self-forgiveness is the action of the decision made by self to take responsibility for self, and in taking/giving/gifting self with that responsibility – one become equal-to and one with the “problem”/consequence creation, making the statement: “I am taking responsibility for this problem/consequence creation as me”. In being/becoming the “problem”/consequence creation one will as the “problem”/creation see/find/realise the Solution.
We’ve only created problems/consequences within ourselves and this world because we’ve separated ourselves from the responsibility and directive principle of what we create in our Minds and this world, and in that separation from our creation – we have not seen/realised/understood the solutions because all we’re seeing/have become is the “problems”/manifested consequence.
Therefore, self-forgiveness is the process of no more accepting and allowing separation from self’s creation as the Mind and this World, but walking the process of self-forgiveness as taking self-responsibility as self as the Mind and the World that has become the ‘self’ as ‘self’s creation’ self has accepted and allowed self to separate self from.
Realise you’re the solution – join us in the process of self-forgiveness, so that we can change/transform/stop the manifested consequence our creation as ourselves as the Mind and the World has manifested for self and this existence as a whole due to our accepted and allowed abdication of responsibility and the power of directive principle as we’ve accepted and allowed our self-separation, so that we walk/live the solution to/as all as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from myself as all as one as equal in approaching each individual part/manifestation/being within my own individual experience to/towards them, and in / as those/such individual experiences – constructed/programmed a consciousness, as a total manifested database embodiment that became the Mind Consciousness System, which regulate, control and determine all my relationships of separation as individual ‘I’ experiences to/towards existence as me. In this, I have created the World-System with/as Money – where the World-System without is manifested within a database embodiment of regulating, controlling and determining its relationships to/towards all of humanity within the context of separation as the World-System of Money interconnect all of Humanity with relationship-lines as each individual human being has a separate relationship experience to/towards Money of the World-System. This equal-to and one with the relationship-lines I have to/towards all that is me within this existence where the relationships that exist stand within the context of separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create relationships of energy as “experiences” to/towards all manifested parts of me within/as this existence through/as the Mind Consciousness System, which manifested me into/as relationships of separation to/towards everything/everyone, with those relationship-lines consisting-of/existing as energy as “experiences”. Through the Mind as me – I created the World-System equal-to and one with the Mind Consciousness System, where the World-System (as with the Mind) have relationship-lines to/towards all that is physical within this physical existence within the manifestation/substance of Money as I have relationship-lines to/towards all that is existence within/through the manifestation/substance of Energy. And so – as I have relationship-lines of Energy as “experience” to/towards all that is me, where the individual relationships’ ‘values’ are determined, controlled and governed by/through my Mind’s particular “experience” to/towards all parts of/as me – so the World-Systems’ relationship-lines to/towards all that is here within this physical existence are determined, controlled and governed through/by the Values given to Money.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my “definitions” of “experiences” as energy-relationships from/of the Mind to/towards all parts/manifestations/beings as me – is equal-to and one with the “values” of Money of the World-System that have particular relationships to/towards all that is physical within this physical existence, based on the values given to those relationships within/as the starting-point of Money of/as the World-System

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as the Mind, value/define my relationships to/towards all that is me based-on how I experience me to/towards all that is here – equal-to and one-with what I created/manifested as the World-System/Money – where Money and the values/definitions given to the relationships between Money and all that is here within this physical-existence has become the determining/controlling/influencing manifestation that manifest humanity into/as total separation from themselves, each other and this physical existence as a whole

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a Mind Consciousness System of Energy that regulate, determine, control and define the nature/experience as value/definition of all my relationships to/towards all that is me within/as existence, and within that creating a World-System of Money that regulate, determine, control and define the nature/experience as value/definition of all that is physical within/as this existence, where what is here is valued/defined according to Money/the World-System – equal-to and one with what is here is/has been valued/defined according to Energy of/as the Mind.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the consequence of my very being / existing within this existence, where I am one part of a whole in all facets, dimensions, manifestations and expression and whatever I do, whoever I am within what I do within all that I am – has an effect on everything/everyone as me, and I have simply not seen this because of my accepted and allowed separation from within myself that extended to the without of myself as I have manifested me in a starting-point approach to all as me in separation – so that starting-point of all that I do/live/create and express manifested without as separation, where I have come to believe that whatever I do within myself and my living has no consequence/effect on anyone else but me: when in fact my internal reality and external reality is an exact depiction of my belief being an illusion, because still: as I continue participating in energy of/as Mind, I continue with all my relationships to/towards all that is me in separation, and so continue participating in my very creation as the World-System of Money that perpetuate separation within this very physical existence which do not only enslave/limit/diminish me – but all as me that is/has become enslaved to our creation as the Mind of Energy and the World-System of Money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in fact deliberately refuse to see the starting point of separation of me, as it is/has been a deliberate refusal because I was present/here the moment I started creating my experiences as relationships to/towards all that is me in separation of me, I was present/here the moment I decided how I prefer experiencing all parts of me that created my relationship-lines to/towards all that is me in separation of me.
And so came into existence the layers of the Mind as me as the Conscious, Subconscious and Unconscious to deliberately suppress/deny/ignore the consequences of my starting-point of separation from myself within and without. Where in the Conscious-Mind I preoccupy myself away from the reality of the consequence of me within myself and this existence, in the Subconscious-Mind I work/prepare/participate in personalities to continue the cycles of preoccupations within my Conscious Mind and in the Unconscious Mind I store/layer the real experiences/realisations of myself and what I have become as the consequences I continue creating/manifesting for myself in myself and this existence – to not have to face/deal with what I have become and done.
Equal-to and one-with how the World-System of Money has come to manifest itself within this world/with humanity – where, each one as each human being have throughout our lives, directly and indirectly participated in creating/manifesting the World-System of Money: directly through actual implementation and indirectly through agreement as acceptance and allowance by the virtue of participation. And with this – each one is/has been present/here and still is – in the continued existence/manifestation of/as the World-System of Money: directly and/or indirectly.
And with this – as we as human beings throughout our lives have come to realise/see/understand the consequences of our creation as the World-System of Money – we have instead of standing-up and facing it as a voice and a body that stand for all as one as equal, we have gone into suppression, denial and/or ignorance of the creation/manifestation of the World-System and the World-System became the manifestation of the Conscious, Subconscious and Unconscious Mind: The Conscious as the Elite preoccupied with all that Money can buy, the Subconscious the lower/middle/upper classes that work to produce the Money’s for the Elite in the Conscious-Mind of the World-System to continue their preoccupations and the Unconscious as the reality of the consequence of the World-System/Money as those that starve/are in poverty/famine that is suppressed/kept hidden/ignored by/through/as the World-System of Money as they are left in the dark/outskirts of the World-System as a whole to not be faced/seen/dealt with on a daily constant/continuous basis.

I realise/see/understand that I have from my starting point of separation from me as all that is me, created a system that separate all that is here from themselves and everything/everyone else and so within this:
I commit myself to identifying – through writing and self-forgiveness. the separation from/of myself that is/has become my Mind Consciousness System – as I see/realise/understand that my Mind of thoughts, feelings, emotions, internal conversations, personalities etc. as all the parts/manifestations that constitute the Mind represent parts of me that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from of myself
I commit myself to correcting/re-aligning my relationships of separation of myself as what my entire Mind Consciousness System represent/is manifested as, through standing within/as the starting point of equality and oneness, stopping the energy relationships and redefining who I am as/with words that I can practically live within / as myself and my human physical body and so walk my process of stopping energy relationships of separation and walk an agreement with/as myself
I commit myself to establishing an agreement with myself, where this agreement is where I stand/walk to stop my relationships of separation within myself/as my Mind, and establish my self equality and oneness with me as my Mind, which I do through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application as I walk point by point, part by part, construct by construct and system by system – re-walking the consequence I created as the Mind as the manifestation of my entire/total separation from/of myself, and with that re-walking I recreate me in/as/with the physical as my manifested equality and oneness and so walk my process of standing/being/becoming equal-to and one-with that which represents and is equality and oneness: this physical existence as me
I commit myself to as I walk my process out of separation of Mind/Energy into my equality and oneness as/with the physical through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application: share my process as standing as an example, so that others of/as me can see/hear with me and start walking as equals, as we find solutions/directions to our Minds and this World-System together as I see/realise/understand that I alone can’t save this world, that we’re only going to change the Mind and this World-System through actual change/transforming of the starting-point that created/manifested it in the first place: Ourselves. And so the solution is re-aligning ourselves from the Mind/Energy into the Physical and equality and oneness, and from here stand up and live as the solution on this Earth which will eventually through our living, as the change/transformation of our living – change/transform how we approach the world and all / everything within it and so change/transform the World System into a functioning manifestation that in fact stand for equality and oneness and what is/will be best for all.
I commit myself to no more accepting and allowing myself to suppress/deny/ignore the reality of me as what I have become as the Mind and this World-System, but to take the responsibility and directive principle of facing myself as my creation as the Mind and World-System to find/live solutions to the Mind/World-System for myself and thus for all as me

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 19 Apr 2012, 17:10

DAY 5

DAY 5: Who I Am as Money – continued

Self-Forgiveness. Self. What/Who is this ‘Self’ that is Forgiving?
What one will realise with reading the Desteni-Material and Watching/Listening to the Desteni Videos/Interviews is that this ‘Self’ is currently existing as a Mind, as we refer to it: The Mind Consciousness System. As we as Human Beings have become a Consciousness of Energy that has created ourselves into a functioning system as the Mind – which consist-of/exist as the Conscious, Subconscious and Unconscious Mind with all the thoughts, feelings, emotions, personalities, constructs, patterns, knowledge and information.
With walking this process of Heaven’s Journey to Life in this Blog with us – you will see/realise/understand how this ‘Self’ as the Mind Consciousness System we’ve created, manifested and programmed have come to define and control our very physical living in this physical existence, and through our living as the Mind – have created/manifested the existence of the World-System in how we as humanity interact, function and participation on this Earth within this Physical Existence.
Self-Forgiveness, thus – is Self as the Mind Consciousness System taking responsibility for ourselves as what we’ve become as the Mind within and created with the Mind without. Consciousness currently exist as programmes of knowledge and information that exist within the nature/substance of Energy, and because Consciousness as the manifested Mind has taken absolute control and directive principle of ourselves within and without as the World-System: To take our place and stand as the directive principle of ourselves and this world: we have to stand WITH Consciousness/WITH the Mind and WITH this World – essentially like re-inserting ourselves/our responsibility into and as that which we’ve separated ourselves from as the Mind and this World-System.

What we’ve realised with Desteni and the processes of writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application is that we’re not going to change the System through trying to fight it / destroy it – in relation to who we are as Individuals in comparison to the extent of the Mind Consciousness System and this World-System: fighting / resisting it is futile, because of the extent we’ve separated, diminished and inferiorized ourselves as individuals in our relationship to the Mind and the World-System.
Therefore, the key is to stop the relationships of separation towards our Mind and this World-System, realising that the Mind and this World-System is our creations, representing parts of ourselves we’ve separated ourselves from. So, fighting it or resisting it – is equal-to and one with standing in front of yourself and trying to fight and resist yourself – and only self is the one that gets compromised within this.
Thus, it’s to ‘become yourself’ – standing equal-to and one with yourself as what we’ve currently become as the Mind and the World-System, and in that equality and oneness stand within a starting-point of equality and oneness to see what of self requires changing/transforming/stopping that will in one’s beingness and living contribute not only to one’s own life/living in this world – but to all as self. This process of self equality and oneness will become more clear within the continuation of the Self-Forgiveness process in this Blog.

The process we walk here, is to through self-forgiveness – identify the relationships of separation within ourselves as the Mind, and without as the World-System, from identifying the relationships of separation – see/face within the walking of self forgiveness the consequences such relationships of separation has created/manifested for ourselves within and without. And simultaneously within the seeing/facing of the consequences, realise the solutions as ourselves as we within our Self-Commitment statements re-state our ‘Self’ and our standing with this ‘Self’ aligning ourselves to living within a starting-point of equality and oneness.
Therefore, we walk our ‘Self’ from Mind/Separation through Self-Forgiveness statements to ‘Self’ as physical equality and oneness through Self-Commitment statements and then to Self Application where we actually practically within our worlds – change/transform the way we live in/through/as our human physical bodies.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the reality of what I have become as the Mind, Consciousness and Energy as the manifested separation of me from myself as the physical as the manifested representation of my equality and oneness with/as all of this physical existence – equal-to and one-with how I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the reality of what I have created as me as the World-System and Money that separate all of humanity as me from this physical-existence / Earth and all and everything and everyone within and as it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to through Energy as Consciousness – separate me from my physical equality and oneness with my human physical body, and so this very physical existence, equal-to and one with how I have continued to accept and allow my creation as the World-System of/as Money – to separate all of me as humanity, from each other, the physical, the Earth, the animal-kingdom and this existence as a whole

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my relationship-lines to myself, others, the earth, the animal-kingdom and this physical-existence have become defined within the nature and context of energy, and with my starting-point towards all as me existing in separation – each relationship has been defined/programmed according to my interpretation and experience of that part of me, and so developed knowledge and information programmes that I use to ‘relate-to’/ ‘connect’ to those/such parts of me. Knowledge as the recognition of that part existing within my world and information as how I have formed that part of me within myself/my Mind based on what I see and experience through my Mind/Energy. Equal-to and one-with how the World-System of Money define relationships to all that is physical within this existence – where the World-System/Money interpret the lives/conditions of humanity through knowledge and information as statistics and so the relationships of the World-System, through Money is based on statistics as interpretations of reality/the Physical, as I base/define my interpretations of physical-reality based on the knowledge and information of my ‘experiences’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value/define what is physical/real through Energy knowledge and information as my own/personal ‘experiences’ – in this, not seeing the actual physical equality and oneness of myself with/as all parts of me, and so my understanding of reality/the physical became based on interpretations with the consequences of this – that I will accordingly think, speak and do based on my knowledge and information of reality/the physical and not consider the actual physical-consequences for others as me. Equal-to and One with how the World-System of Money operate/function/exist as the consequences of relating-to/connecting to humanity/the earth/the animal-kingdom and all that is physical through interpretations of statistics – what is not considered/regarded is the consequences this manifest in the actual physical conditions/lives of humanity/the earth/the animal-kingdom as Money only considers/regards itself/its own survival equal-to and one-with how My Energy and My Experiences only regards/considers itself not at all seeing the consequences this separation create/manifest in the actual physical lives of what shares this existence with me in equality and oneness

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the consequences my relationships towards myself as this physical existence create/manifest with my starting-point of who I am standing within separation as Consciousness as Energy-Relationships, which has manifested me into/as a position of survival. Substance is what is/has been eternal, here, and I separated myself from here as substance and in that separation, diminished myself from/as substance and manifested me into an individual energy-containment as the Mind that became Consciousness – not seeing/realising/understand that Energy in its very nature requires constant/continuous “experience”, “experience” which is created from my constant/continuous friction of separation from myself as substance/existence feeds its existence. Therefore, for Energy to exist – I have to maintain my constant/continuous friction with myself as substance as my equality and oneness with/as all to from the friction create “experience” as Energy. In this, the manifestation of/as the Mind manifested within/as that very purpose: to create/manifest constant/continuous friction between myself and all that exist as me as my equality and oneness with myself/substance, to so continue surviving as Energy as the Mind/Consciousness. In this, all my relationships to/towards all that is me within existence have been created/programmed with the purpose of generating friction for me to continue surviving with Energy as the Mind/Consciousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately create/programme my relationships to/towards all that is me, within a purpose of generating friction for me to continue existing/surviving as energy and within that, creating/programming/manifesting a System as the Mind that has become automated as Consciousness that would exist/function For me and continue ensuring my survival as Energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become Energy as the Mind/Consciousness to such an extent – that I from the moment of “experiencing” friction to/towards existence as me – defined my relationships within/as Energy and constructed/built/manifested the entire System as the Mind/Consciousness and created/manifested extensive networks/unified fields as all my relationships to/towards existence as me manifested into Constructs of memories/remembrances to not ‘forget’ my initial decisions of who I am in relationship to/towards all of existence as me as my individual “experiences”. And so my relationships to/towards all that is me became based within memories/remembrances for my System as Mind to constantly/continuously create friction to/towards all of existence as me as how I decided to programme/create those relationships based on my initial experience/encounter with all parts of/as me. In this – my entire existence became based on memory-experiences, never seeing/standing with the reality of this existence as me as we constantly/continuously move/change/transform/evolve and so I have been evolving in separation from/of me as this existence and moved/transformed/evolved within/as an entirely opposite direction, where I moved/evolved into/as Energy as Mind as Separation while the substance that is physical, that is equality and oneness has continued existing/expressing within/as its manifested equality and oneness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within this separation from/of all that is me – manifest my relationships within the starting-point of self-interest – to generate and gain energy only for myself, to “experience” only myself as Energy to solidify/certify my survival and continued existence as Energy. Equal-to and One-with the nature/purpose of/as the World-System of Money, that only exist within the purpose of interest – to continue surviving as a System of/as Money, where world-systems have become physical-entities on this Earth that only exist to generate/gain Money for itself to solidify/certify its continued existence as a World-System of Money

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my evolution of/as my Mind Consciousness System – to only gain/generate energy for me for my own survival, would manifest me into a state/condition of existing where I only consider/regard my own survival and the interest of gaining/generating energy through friction – even if it means at the cost of another individual’s existence/future. Equal-to and One-with how this World-System of Money has been manifested – where the World-System of Money will generate/gain Money for/as itself within its own interest of survival/continued existence – even if it means at the cost of billions of beings, animals, insects / earth’s very existence/future

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how Energy through friction feeds off-of my very substance of/as equality and oneness, where – wherever there exist equality and oneness, my Mind Consciousness System will utilize that manifested equality and oneness, transform it into a relationship of friction as “experience” and define that relationship within a particular interpretation of knowledge and information. In this, not seeing/realising/understanding – how, the more and more and more I go into friction with/as substance as my equality and oneness with/as all that exist – what diminishes is substance itself as Energy becomes like a veil, an alternate reality that I superimpose onto/towards actual reality as this existence / physical reality. What happens within this, is that I interact/participate/live in existence/this physical existence from/within/as Energy that needs the very substance of existence / the physical to exist, to constantly/continuously create friction. The consequence of this has been that I have diminished myself from my equality and oneness with/as existence, and in this diminishment – diminished what is/has always in fact been real, here, substantial as the physical, my human physical body and this physical existence with all/every living being manifestation/expression. So – that, what evolved was the Mind / Energy at the cost of substance/physicality as what is Real – as this physical-existence has slowly but surely throughout time diminished within being abused/destroyed/annihilated for the continued survival of/as the Illusion as Energy as the Mind Consciousness System that I have come to believe/perceive/interpret as being ‘Life’ – when Life is/has always been here with me as existence/physicality. Equal-to and One-with the consequence of/as this Wolrd-System that diminish the very physical existence as human beings’ physical-lives, the animals’ physical existence, the Earth’s existence through slow, sure but constant abuse/annihilation and destruction that is imposed onto/towards actual physical-reality as what is real for the World-System of Money to continue existing/surviving in creating the Illusion of ‘Life/Living’ – equal-to and one with how my Energy as Mind create the illusion of ‘Life/Living’ at the cost of everything/everyone else.

I commit myself to through writing and self forgiveness identify the nature of my relationships to/towards others as me/what exist as me to establish how I have accepted and allowed myself to programme my relationships to all within the context of interest as gaining/generating energy only for me to continue existing/surviving as energy, which has created/manifested consequences towards my human physical body and other’s physical lives/existences because for me to be able to exist as energy – that which is real/physical as substance diminished within the context of abuse/destruction as I had to go to great lengths to obtain Energy – even at the cost of other’s lives/futures.

I commit myself to – as I identify the nature of the relationships that I have programmed within self-interest to gain/generate energy for/as myself as Consciousness/the Mind – reconsider my starting-point to those/such parts of me, and reinvestigate how I can practically assist and support myself to realign my relationships to/towards all that is me, so that I can stand within my equality and oneness in the realisation that those/such parts of me is in fact me, and so assist/support them equal-to and one with how I’ve assisted and supported myself to realise/stand/live with/as my equality and oneness, for them to stop the separation and consequence of Energy and Consciousness and so walk/stand/stop One by One until we all again emerge and stand within our equality and oneness with/as ourselves represented by/through/as this physical existence

I commit myself to as I identify and establish solutions to my relationships with/as all that exist – I stand as a living example to identifying and establishing solutions within the functioning/existing of this World-System of Money, where I will investigate the nature of the relationships between the World-System/Money towards all that is physical, and present and eventually implement solutions where all of humanity can function within equality and oneness on this Earth with/as all other living beings/manifestations and expressions. Because as I walk my equality and oneness within in seeing/realising the solutions to separation and I live this correction as myself – I will start seeing solutions to the functioning/existing of this World-System that can be implemented to ensure a life of equality and oneness for each individual on this Earth

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 20 Apr 2012, 18:09

DAY 6

DAY 6: Who I Am as Money – continued

Here we’re going deeper into the relationships within ourselves and towards this physical existence, looking at the questions of:
Why we as human beings have not been able to change our relationships towards each other and what is this physical existence as Earth, the Animal-Kingdom, Nature and other Human-Beings within a starting-point where all Life in this physical existence is regarded as equals and as one?
Why we as human beings have throughout time accepted and allowed our relationships towards ourselves, others and this physical existence to continue in conflict/abuse/compromise and separation, to where we are now as a humanity in accepting and allowing a World-System of Money that stands within the nature of conflict/abuse/compromise to the very lives of individuals/manifestations in/as this physical existence?
How have we as human-beings come to accept and allow a life in this world, where we’re living in constant fear/protection/defence – taking, taking, taking as much as we can to just survive and secure a life in this world, separating/isolating ourselves more and more and more from ourselves, each other and this physical existence, instead of establishing/finding solutions in giving to this world / humanity / this physical existence a life of certainty/security and a definitive future where all live/exist together on this Earth in equality and oneness?
What is it within ourselves and within our lives that’s been preoccupying/separating us from seeing/realising/understanding how we’re all in fact responsible for and constantly/continuously perpetuating the internal and external abuse/compromise/conflict/friction in ourselves and this world as ourselves, with not considering the solution as ourselves within the context/starting-point of equality and oneness as seeing/realising/understanding that we’re only going to change ourselves/this world if we stand up and stand together and change/transform the nature of the Mind/Consciousness and the nature of the World-System/Money?
Why/How have we missed the obvious problem in this world, that is staring each human being straight in the eyes within ourselves as the Mind Consciousness System that has governed/controlled/directed/influenced/defined/determined our nature as human beings, that is/has been the cause/source/origin of our living in this physical-existence through the human physical body – and that if we don’t stand up together, first starting with ourselves and in fact change our nature and thus living in/as/through the human physical body – we won’t change ourselves / this world, because this world exist as it does because of who we are, how we live?
Why have we not been able to see the extent of the problem of the Mind of/as the Human-Being that is/has been the cause/source/origin of/as all the problems/consequences we face within ourselves, our relationships to/towards everything/everyone in this existence –but have instead lied in the illusions of hope/belief for a miracle/saviour/rescuer, when we’ve been our own Solution in fact waiting/looking for ourselves. And within this, not taken into consideration the actual process that it will take to in fact re-educate the Mind/Consciousness as the Human-Being to be able to change our nature as the Mind/Consciousness to correct/change/transform ourselves, our living and so our experience on this Earth together?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create me into a being, that deliberately seek out friction as conflict as the action of separation to/towards all parts of me within/as this existence, as I deliberately created my relationships to/towards all parts of me in separation from/of me, for me to continue existing/surviving as energy through creating “experiences” of this friction/conflict – where these “experiences” have been measured within the definitions of “positive/negative” / “good/bad”.

And so – I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed all my relationship-experiences to be defined within/as the categories of either “positive/negative/neutral” all of which originate from the starting-point of “experience” as I “experience” positivity/negativity/neutrality – when in/as substance as equality and oneness, my standing With all as me is not based within experience or categorized within positivity/neutrality/negativity because I in fact Am all as me in equality and oneness, which is not an “experience” it’s a living/beingness standing. In this, I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifest my relationship-lines within/as energy as “experience” to/towards all as me as either “positive/negative/neutral”. Equal-to and One-with the World-System as Money’s relationship to/towards humanity – categorized within experiences / as living physical experiences of human beings with the “Positive” as those with the most Money/more than they require, “Neutral” as those of humanity that live comfortably with Money that have enough and “Negative” as those of humanity with little to no money at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to categorize/separate my relationships with/as all of existence as me within myself even further – from initially only friction that I created due to my acceptance and allowance of perceiving myself as only ‘one/individual’ within/as existence and approached existence from this accepted and allowed starting-point of separation and in that having the audacity to initiate my ‘own’ relationships/experiences to/towards all that in fact was already me within/as the equality and oneness of/as substance, and from the friction – further separated me from/of all that exist as me with defining the nature of my relationships within categories of experiences as “positive/neutral/negative”.

In this – I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I ‘own’ my experiences as Energy as I created/manifested them from within/as/of me and in that ownership, my relationship to Energy as Experience became wanting to get and get and get and take and take and take and gain and gain and gain more and more and more Energy as Experience, because for me to continue existing/surviving as Energy, I had to continue creating Energy through experience as relationships of separation defined within the natures of “positive/neutral/negative”. Equal-to and one with how I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifest the World-System of Money – where, the relationship of all of humanity in relation to the World-System of Money as the Mind of Energy – is/has been to get and get and get and take and take and take and gain and gain and gain more and more and more Energy as Money, to ‘own’ that which it believes it created as itself, and so the World-System of Money as the Mind of Energy will establish its relationships of “positive/neutral/negative” as “Positive” as those with the most Money/more than they require, “Neutral” as those of humanity that live comfortably with Money that have enough and “Negative” as those of humanity with little to no money at all as the consequences of the process of survival just to exist / continue existing as the World-System of Money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create relationships within categories of positive/neutral/negative experiences to deliberately generate Energy for myself and my continued existence/survival as the “experiences” as Energy I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become or come to believe to be ‘who I am’; where I use all three contexts of energy generation through experiences of positive/neutral/negative to certify my existence of me as Energy/Experience.

And so – I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the continuation of such relationships of positivity/neutrality/negativity throughout my existence without change – because when/as I would change such relationships, I have come to believe that who I am will cease exist, not realising/seeing/understanding that the illusion of me as Energy will cease to exist – but who I am as substance/equality and oneness remains/is here and always has been here. But I have separated myself from me as substance/equality and oneness to such an extent, that I have come to believe that all I am is Energy/Experience, and so continued existing as this belief and continued my relationships of positivity/neutrality/negativity to/towards all that is me to ensure my continued survival as the Energy/Experience I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be/become.

And so – I forgive myself that I have throughout my existence – deliberately refused to change the Illusion of myself, and thus why/how my relationships throughout my existence, remained within the nature of experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity. Equal-to and One-with how we as individual human beings, are deliberately not wanting to change/refuse to change – as we have come to believe that the Mind of/as Energy is ‘who we are’ and so we continued throughout our existence in this physical-existence to perpetuate separation of relationships to/towards all that is ourselves within the categories of positivity/neutrality/negativity. Not realising/seeing/understanding how the physical as the substance of/as this existence is/has always been here as ourselves as the answer to our equality and oneness: being/becoming/standing equal-to and one with this physical existence and so all our relationships, to stand within actual consideration, regard of all as self.

Within this - I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept and allow a World-System of/as Money that perpetuate and continue its relationship to/towards all of humanity as me, that categorize the living/physical experiences/lives of individual human beings, the earth, the animal-kingdom, nature – all that is physical, to walk within the consequences of the relationships of positivity/neutrality/negativity as “Positive” as those with the most Money/more than they require, “Neutral” as those of humanity that live comfortably with Money that have enough and “Negative” as those of humanity with little to no money at all as the consequences of the process of survival just to exist / continue existing as the World-System of Money. That I have accepted and allowed – directly and indirectly such a System within this World that govern/direct/control all lives within and on this Earth and physical existence – because I deliberately refused to change me, the nature of me, the belief of me as the Illusion of me as Energy and Experience. And because I deliberately refused to change and only consider/regard my own survival as ownership of Energy/Mind, which I get through experiences that I generate within my relationships to/towards all as me within/as the categories of positivity/neutrality/negativity – I have refused to stand up and change this World-System of Money as Me and in this: am responsible for the consequences such relationships have created/manifested in my existence as this entire existence as me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my accepted and allowed existence as an Illusion of/as Energy within/as all my relationships lines of experiences have manifested me into an existing-condition where myself and my existence had become conditioned by/through experiences of/as Energy and as I continued existing within that state of Illusion within the physical existence of reality – I had not and could not see the direct consequences my continued participation within / as Energy as experiences as relationships of positivity/neutrality/negativity, but now I directly face the consequences of my creation of me within myself as what this physical existence as my without has become – as each one and all together still exist-as and live-out these relationships of positivity/neutrality/negativity within themselves as the Mind to/towards all that exist, and how we individually and together – directly and indirectly, created/manifested this World-System of Money that place/manifest all of existence within/as the relationships of positivity/neutrality/negativity – for humans, for animals, for the earth, for nature and all other living beings/manifestations/expressions of/as this physical existence as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my relationships to/towards all that is me exist within/as the categories of positivity/neutrality/negativity, that’s created/manifested the substance/reality of me into and as what I accepted and allowed myself to become/exist as within and as it – not seeing/realising/understanding how my creation/reality as the substance/physicality is/has been showing/revealing/exposing the nature of me as what I have become. But I have become so separated into Illusion – that I have not seen the Reality.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself to release myself from the Illusion of Energy/Experiences as Consciousness/Relationships to See/Face/Expose the Reality of what I have created – to from within the Reality of what I have accepted and allowed myself to create: stand up and change to live/walk in the equality and oneness of/as substance as me as this physical existence

I commit myself to – through writing and self-forgiveness, assist and support myself to walking the process of no more accepting and allowing myself to accept/allow relationships of separation/inequality that has manifested within the nature of experience as energy manifested as positivity/negativity/neutrality, so that I can assist and support myself into and as self equality and oneness within, and equality and oneness without as me returning me to myself as all, and within this process – gift myself with the responsibility/power to in fact change/stop/transform the consequences I have accepted and allowed myself to create throughout existence – because I have not been here with me in equality and oneness

I commit myself to change – to stop the deliberate acceptance and allowance of relationships of energy as experience as positivity/neutrality/negativity and transform my relationships with myself as all, into and as equality and oneness through writing, self-forgiveness, self corrective application as the process I walk with me as all within self-honesty, because I have to be self-honest as the action of making the decision to SEE and to REALISE what I have done and become, and in that seeing/realisation no more hide/suppress/cower away – but stand up and face me in the seeing/realisation. And in that standing and facing through writing, self-forgiveness I can finally stop/change/transform the consequences of me towards all, into and life as me for all

I commit myself to, through writing and self-forgiveness – assist and support myself to face the illusion of/as me as the Mind/Consciousness of Energy, investigating the nature of my relationships with myself and others within the contexts of positivity/neutrality/negativity as how I have come to define my relationships in separation from/of me and forgive myself as releasing myself and taking responsibility for my relationship creations as me. And in my practical corrective application – redefine my relationships within practical equality and oneness as how I will approach my relationships within considering/regarding others as me

I commit myself to – as I walk within and as this World-System of Money as me – investigate the nature of the functioning of this World-System of Money within the context of how it is creating relationships of positivity/negativity/neutrality to/towards all of humanity as me and establish solutions to all the parts of the World-System functioning in aligning it so that it has an equal and one relationship with all within and as this physical existence
(See the Equal Money System website Here where individuals are in the process of walking this re-alignment of the World-System of Money into/as equality and oneness for all on this Earth)

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 21 Apr 2012, 22:28

DAY 7

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... ecome.html

DAY 7: What has ‘Life’ Become?

Who I Am as Money – continued

To assist and support self with reading this Blog – it’s to walk it through from the Beginning, DAY 1. Because the nature of this Blog is multi-dimensional in how we’re taking One Point and walking all the dimensions/manifestations within which that One Point exist as ‘who we are as Money’.
Thus, each Blog as each Day covers one Dimension – yet, all the Dimensions as each DAY is interconnected into/as multi-dimensions. In this, we bring-through self-forgiveness statements of dimensions that we have walked from DAY 1 and therefore, to completely comprehend and see the reality of the multi-dimensions in which we in fact exist as human-beings within existence: one has to walk With from DAY 1.

In this Dimension of DAY 7 we’re walking the relationship between Illusion and Reality, in how we have accepted and allowed energy-experiences of positivity/negativity/neutrality to value and define our relationships to/towards ourselves, and the consequences such an accepted and allowed internal personal mind-reality of energy-illusion has created/manifested within and as our human physical bodies and our physical-existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately create a ‘self’ of Illusion as Energy that has diminished to the extent of only “experiencing” me as existence within the categories of positivity/neutrality/negativity. Where I made that ‘Illusion’ my ‘Reality’ and in that Illusion of ‘my Reality’ within myself as my Mind, I have come to believe that the experiences of me within positivity/neutrality/negativity is me ‘Living’, and by ‘Living’ defined my experiences within positivity/neutrality/negativity as ‘Life’. What I imply within this, is that for ‘Life’ to exist, positivity/neutrality/negativity must exist, because me ‘Living’ means me “experiencing” positivity/neutrality/negativity.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a World-System of Money – that categorize humanity, the animal-kingdom, nature and the earth/all of this physical existence into/as physical experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity. Where - because I have defined ‘Life’ within me as the experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity, I have accepted and allowed the definition of ‘Life’ within this world as all physical beings/manifestations/expressions to continue within and as the consequences of the categorizations of positivity/neutrality/negativity within and as this statements: “but this is what Life is” / “this is how it’s always been”. When the reality of it is in fact: “but this is what I have accepted and allowed myself to define what Life is as how I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word and live the word” / “this is how I have accepted and allowed myself to always be”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define ‘Life’ as an experience of ‘living’ which exist as the relationship with myself within the energies of positivity/neutrality/negativity – that as long as I experience this: “I am alive/living”. In this, I have accepted and allowed my relationships to/towards all that exist as me to remain within relationships of positivity/negativity/neutrality and deliberately refused to change me as energy, because I believed that if I stop energy as my experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity that I would end/die. Not realising/seeing/understanding that an End can only exist for that which is Illusion, when the reality of me as substance of equality and oneness is/always has been eternal. And so I continued within my definition of ‘Life’ – not realising/seeing/understanding the ‘Life’ that I would create as me as my creation that has become this physical existence as me – reflecting my acceptance and allowance of my definition and living of/as ‘Life’.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept and allow the definition of ‘Life’ within this world, as what humanity, earth, the animal-kingdom, nature and this entire physical experience through and as the World-System of Money. The World-System of Money that hold its relationships to/towards all within and as this physical existence within the categories of positivity/neutrality/negativity, where ‘Life’ on this Earth for all exist within the continued experiences within this physical-existence of positivity/negativity/neutrality. And therefore, I did not stop, stand-up or change what is here as this current living-definition of/as ‘Life’ as the living-experiences of/as all within the categories of positivity/neutrality/negativity – because I did not/have not stopped/stood-up/changed me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my definition and ‘living’ of ‘Life’ as experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity is in fact an Illusion of/as ‘Life’ as this ‘Life’ that I have created as me of/as Energy is what I created within/as my separation of/as me from the substance of/as equality and oneness that is the reality of ‘Life’. Where ‘Life’ is/has always been me in equality and oneness with and as all as me, where all are in fact equal and one. But, because I accepted and allowed myself to separate me from this Me as Life as the substance/manifestation of equality and oneness Here – I in this separation of me from reality – created the Illusion of me from friction, within experience that manifested Energy. And in this Energy I only experienced ‘me alone’, and in this aloneness of me as my experiences of Energy I defined my very existing as Energy as ‘Life’, which is in fact ‘my Life’ instead of THE LIFE of/as ALL in/as equality and oneness. In this, each one as me accepted and allowed this existent definition of themselves as ‘my Life’ – and all separated themselves into and as ‘my Life’. Where each as me defined their ‘my Life’ of/as ‘living’ within variations of experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity and within this – THE LIFE of/as ALL as equality and oneness became suppressed / subdued by the Illusion of ‘Life’ as ‘my Life’ as ‘my experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity’ that each in separation from/of THE LIFE of/as equality and oneness Here created for themselves as themselves.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a World-System of Money – that separate each physical being/manifestation/expression within and as this physical-existence into and as their individualized physical experiences as lives of experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity, where each being/manifestation/expression within/as this existence exist within and as a ‘my Life’ that is valued/definition through the World-System of Money. Equal-to and One-with how ‘my Life’ is defined/valued through and as my Mind Consciousness System within experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity. And so, Life within this physical existence ceased to exist – as each one is trapped / separated within and as their own individualized ownership of/as ‘my Life’ – internally controlled within the categories of experiences of positivity/negativity/neutrality by/through the Mind Consciousness System, and externally controlled within the categories of experiences of positivity/negativity/neutrality by/through the World-System of Money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a Mind Consciousness System – that is/has become the Energy I created from/of my accepted and allowed separation from/of me as substance of/as equality and oneness as Life, where this Mind Consciousness System has become the manifestation of/as ‘my Life’ that has automated itself into regulating/controlling my experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity – that for a moment, create/manifest the illusion of/as “living” as I for an certain period of time get to “experiences” ‘my living’ of ‘my Life’ in/as Energy as experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity.
In this – I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how – the moment I accepted and allowed myself to separate me from/of Life as substance of/as equality and oneness that stand eternal – I became as an individual separate part, that I created as me in friction from/of substance as Life: finite. And in this finiteness – I attempted and tried to create a continuation of my existence, of ‘my Life’ in/as Energy as experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity, but I would only be able to last so long within and as the manifested existence of/as substance of equality and oneness as Life. Because what I had become is Illusion, and Illusion as Energy can only last for so long in the face of eternal Substance as Reality, as Energy exist within a charge and a discharge – a momentary ‘spark’ of the ‘life as experience of/as energy itself’. To how I have come to exist within this existence today – my charge as my birth into and as this physical existence, my Mind Consciousness System as my ‘spark’ that for a moment generate my experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity to/towards all that is me within/as this physical existence, until it eventually discharge as I discharge as my Mind Consciousness System of/as Energy into/as Death.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed ‘Life’ to be/become such a finite existence of ‘my Life’ / ‘me Living’ as experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity for/as all as me within/as this existence – where we charge, spark and discharge: when who we really are as THE LIFE of/as equality and oneness Here is/has always been Here as Eternity, but because I accepted and allowed myself to separate me from this Eternal Life, I became ‘finite within a ‘my Life’’, and because I accepted and allowed this within me – I accepted and allowed this within all as me. And because this became the acceptance and allowance of me/as me – this became my creation as me, that is now how I exist with all as me in/as this physical existence.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how ‘Life’ in fact does not exist, as each as myself – have separated/manifested themselves into and as an existing experience of/as ‘my Life’ that consist of and exist as energy experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity that is valued/defined according to each individual’s nature/preferences in relation to how each individual deliberately chose to experience themselves to/towards all as themselves within/as the categories of/as negativity/positivity/neutrality. And so, each individual being/manifestation/expression became a separate part manifest – that individually/alone experience their ‘lives’ as ‘their Life’ manifested as their Mind Consciousness System that constantly/continuously regulate their experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity within/as their finite existence of charge/birth spark/experience and discharge/death.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create such a finite existence of myself as all, which constantly/continuously circulate within the processes of charging, sparking and discharging and the consequences each experience within/as the categorizations of positivity/neutrality/negativity – both within themselves and their lives within/as this physical existence. In this, I see/realise/understand how and why each as with myself – have not been able to see/realise/understand THE LIFE of/as equality and oneness as eternity, here – as each has become separated and manifested into and as their own creation / reality of/as Illusion as Energy as Mind that has become ‘their own Life’ manifest.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to – in this Illusion of/as ‘my Life’ and ‘my living’ as experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity – have not considered the lives as beings as all others as me, as I have been so separated within and as the preoccupation of/as my Illusion of/as ‘Life/Living’, that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the consequences this Illusion has in fact had on others, existence and what is/has always in fact been real, here within/as existence as me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how ‘Life’ in this existence is/has always been an Illusion, as I have accepted and allowed myself to create me into/as an Illusionary existent experience of/as ‘Life’ – and have not been able to see the reality of me as my creation of me or what Life as equality and oneness within/as eternity in fact is: because I have been Lost from HERE.

To be continued…

I commit myself to assist and support myself with stopping the Illusion of/as ‘my Life’ that I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifest as me as my Mind Consciousness System – and assist and support myself to stand with and walk as The Life of/as Equality and Oneness Here as I walk my process of writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application, in redefining my relationships of separation from energy experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity to equality and oneness here

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself to stop only existing as a ‘my Life’ in separation from/of me as all, but walk/live to consider/regard all as me in/as equality and oneness as the starting-point of Rebirthing The Life as me as equality and oneness for/as All Here

I commit myself to as I walk my process from a ‘my Life’ of separation to THE LIFE of/as equality and oneness Here – walk as a living example, to assist/support all as me to realise/see/understand equal-to and one-with me. As I see/realise/understand that all is me and for me as LIFE to emerge/be rebirthed – all as me must walk out of the illusion of a ‘my Life’ and stand with/as THE LIFE

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself within/through the process of writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application – stand/walk with every breath as the connection/reminder of/as my equality and oneness as the physical stand as the representation of Life, of equality and oneness as all that is physical is of/as the equal and one substance of physicality. And so, with every Breath I walk – earthing me, birthing me as I stop the illusion of/as Energy as Mind/Consciousness and walk with the reality of the physical of here, moment by moment and breath by breath I walk the pace and space of breath and time until I have released me from the relationships of energy manifested as the illusion of the Mind Consciousness System, into and as the reality of/as equality and oneness as Life, here as me

I commit myself to, as I walk my process within myself with writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application from a ‘my life’ to The Life – to walk my process without within/as this world system as me – to establish solutions within this practical physical reality where we transform/change the World-System into/as a System where all lives are considered/regarded within/as equality and oneness, where no one being/manifestation/expression has to ‘fight for ‘their lives’’ – because Life is given to all, equally as one

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 22 Apr 2012, 16:06

DAY 8

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... ho-we.html

DAY 8: How do we Create/Manifest ‘Who we Are’?

In this post we’re moving into the dimensions of the nature of the relationships of positivity/neutrality/negativity within ourselves as the Mind and without as the World-System within the relationship between Energy and Money and the consequences this has manifested within ourselves and our relationships to/towards existence as what the Nature of the relationships within existence has become, due to the accepted and allowed nature of the relationship within ourselves.
Especially within this, seeing/realising/understanding how – what we accept and allow within ourselves, we will accept and allow within others as ourselves. Because we as individuals have not changed, we will not assist/support and stand-up for change within/as others as ourselves or our creation as ourselves. In this, our existence has become one where – we have continued within repetitions and definitions of acceptances and allowances, as the ‘silent contracts’ we’ve lived unspoken towards each other within this existence within the nature of “I will accept/allow you as you are, if you accept and allow me as I am”. This has become the accepted and allowed justification/validation/excuse for each to have a ‘my Life’ (as we have walked within the previous Post…) to leave each to their own vices of survival as a Mind/Consciousness of Energy to accept and allow self as all to continue within their existent separation of relationships defined and valued within positivity/neutrality/negativity. In this, we’ve each individually become responsible for the creation and manifestation of our Mind, and the creation and manifestation of the World-System that that has become defined within relationships of positivity/neutrality/negativity. The consequence of this was the emergence of competition – where each compete/fight for their survival/energy to continue existing as a ‘my Life’. The outflow consequences of this, has been where substance/reality as the Physical has suffered at the behest of the Illusion as Energy/Mind in multi-faceted ways – which will be seen as we continue walking within this Blog.
Instead of us all seeing/realising/understanding the simplicity of/as the Solution: for each to let go of/give up their separate ‘my Life’ as Mind/Consciousness as Illusion – to stand/merge with the Physical as Reality, to stand within a starting-point where Life is valued/defined within the principle of equality and oneness as what is/will be best for all. In this, self does not exist as a separate ‘my Life’ – but stand and live within considering/regarding/honouring all as self, where all selves as individuals’ lives are gifted the opportunity to live/experience/express on this Earth as equals and as one. Yes, we will still exist as individuals – but within our thoughts, words and deeds – we will live/express always in all ways – in considering/regarding/honouring everything/everyone as self. No more competing/fighting/surviving for Energy – because all will have life/the opportunity of/as life within/as this physical existence.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my Mind of thoughts, feelings, emotions, personalities, constructs, systems, fantasies, imagination, images, pictures, ideas, perceptions, beliefs, interpretations etc. – is/has been the illusion I have created of/as me, as each part/manifestation of/as my Mind, is in fact a part/manifestation of my beingness that I have accepted and allowed to manifest into a separate part/manifestation. This I have done as I have continued to throughout my existence define myself in relation to others as me, and every moment I had an friction as experience to/towards a part/manifestation of/as me in existence – that moment of friction as experience, took a part of my beingness and channelled/manifested that part of my beingness into an experience as an energy thread. From where I took that energy-thread and defined it within/as a category of positivity/neutrality/negativity. And from within such categories furthermore programmed that energy experience / thread as part of beingness into and as a value/definition and accepted it as my ‘personal/individual experience of me in relation to another part of/as me’.
In this – I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I have fragmented my beingness as manifested substance of/as equality and oneness, into and as separate parts/manifestations into/as relationships to/towards others as me, where I had become a being/individual of Energy that cannot exist without defining/relating myself to/towards others as me. Because as I continue defining/relating myself to/towards others as me as creating my relationship-lines to/towards them of energy experiences within positivity/neutrality/negativity – I interconnect myself into and as my external relationship networks, that become my unified field as ‘personal world’ from where I constantly/continuously generate/recharge my Energy-existence as a Mind. Instead of me standing within/as my manifested substance as beingness of/as equality and oneness, where who I am - is manifested equality and oneness. Where in this – no ‘relationship lines’ / ‘interconnections’ are needed/required to be deliberately created to ‘connect’ me in separation to/towards others as me, to in that connection define me in accordance to/towards a part of me, for me to in that connection/relationship generate energy for my continued existence. Because who I am is all as me, here – manifested in/as equality and oneness. Within equality and oneness – no relationships/connections in separation from self exist, because who self is – is all, in fact – Here.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accept and allow myself to see/realise/understand the principle of ‘who/what I am – I live and so create/manifest’, in seeing/realising/understanding how I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself in relation to others. Where I have come to believe/perceive that ‘who I am’ cannot exist/continue existing without defining myself in accordance to others, when the actual fact is that – ‘who I am’ as Energy as the Mind-manifest cannot continue existing without the relationship-lines of positivity/neutrality/negativity to/towards others as I have accepted and allowed myself to as Energy as me, define myself as experiences to/towards others as me. Where I am / have become dependent on those/such relationships of positivity/neutrality/negativity to/towards others as me to continue generating/charging energy for me through the constant/continuous “experiences” I have, where the Mind Consciousness System has become the automated manifestation that regulate/control all my relationships to/towards all as me within/as the natures of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity so that I am in constant motion as “experience” and “living” of/as ‘my Life’ as my Mind.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my relationship-line/connection to/towards Money within/as the relationship experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity – as I have accepted and allowed myself to define ‘who I am’ in separation of that part/manifestation of/as Money as me. And in that accepted and allowed separation – manifested a connection/relationship-line to/towards Money as me within the nature of positivity/neutrality/negativity. And so, I generate/charge my Illusion as my Mind as manifested Energy with/as my relationship-connection/line to/towards that part/manifestation of/as me as Money and in that continued acceptance and allowance of that relationship of me to/towards Money – I continue experiencing me, generating/charging energy for me as I continue experiencing my relationship with/to/towards Money within/as the experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity. And, so – even Money/my relationship with Money became a part/manifestation of me that I use/abuse to generate/charge energy within me as I continue experiencing myself within/as positivity/neutrality/negativity with/as Money.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how – my relationships with others as me, has not ever been within the nature of really standing equal-to and one with another as me, as getting to know who they are as me. But I deliberately only created/manifested relationship within me to/towards others as me, for me generate experiences of/as energy within me of positivity/neutrality/negativity. So that as I continue interacting with others as me, I continue experiencing my positivity/neutrality/negativity and so generating/charging ‘my Life’ as ‘my living’ as my Mind Consciousness System. Equal-to and one-with my relationship to/towards Money – where I had in this relationship, created the nature of my experiences with/as/towards Money as positivity/neutrality/negativity and not in fact stood equal-to and one-with Money as me – but deliberately continued, accepted and allowed my relationship towards money within/as experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity for me to generate/charge my manifested Illusion of/as Energy as my Mind Consciousness System for me to ‘live’ as continue existing as and experiencing Energy within the manifestation of ‘my Life’ only.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately create relationships and manifest those relationships within/as the categories of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity for me to generate experiences for/as myself that manifested into/as Energy for/as me as what I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become as the Mind Consciousness System manifest – and in this, not in fact had an actual equal and one hereness with any part of/as me within/as existence, but in fact abused all as me for only me to generate/have/get energy for me to continue existing within my belief of ‘living’ as continuing experiencing energies of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to – in my relationship with/as the part/manifestation of/as Money as me, that I have established within the categories of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity for me to generate experience for/as myself that manifested into/as Energy – not in fact had an equal and one hereness/standing with/as Money as me. And so used/abused Money for me to only generate/charge ‘my Life’ and ‘my living’ within/as my Mind and my ‘personal world’ on this Earth.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the manifested-consequences of this, where I take, and take and take Energy/Money for only me, to continue generating the ‘my Life’ of/as Energy/Survival within/as myself/my world as I continue perpetuating the experiencing of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity to/towards Money/Others as me. And because I have become so separated within/as my relationships with myself within/as my starting-point of/as Energy within and so with Money without – I have not seen/realised the consequences this has manifested to/towards substance/reality as me, within myself and this physical existence as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest myself into and as separation to such an extent – that I have become possessed within/as my own creation of/as me as the manifested illusion of/as the Mind. The Mind that has become automated in generating experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity to/towards all as me, to constantly/continuously take and take and take, and charge and charge and charge my manifested illusion as the Mind Consciousness System. The consequence of the acceptance and allowance of me as manifested separation as Illusion – is that all I see/experience/am is Energy and me as this manifested energy. That I manifest myself into/as the illusion that all that exist is ‘me’ and I do not consider/regard anything/anyone else as me in actual living equality and oneness. Because everything/everyone else has become my resource that I deliberately use/abuse within/as my relationship-line/connections to generate experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity for me as my Illusion to continue existing/surviving. And so I have throughout my existence – just took, and took and took to charge and charge and charge me as energy – not realising/seeing/understanding in/as this Illusion as me as Energy, what I have actually been doing as using/abusing the actual substance of/as equality and oneness, that is/has become this physical existence.

Where, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how – I will take and take and take money, to charge and charge and charge my Mind/ the ‘my life/living’ only with my positive/neutral/negative experiences I have in my relationship to/towards Money, and to continue charging as creating only ‘my life’ and motion ‘my living’ as my survival within this world/on this earth – not seeing/realising/understanding how this taking, taking and taking of Money only for me/my survival within myself and ‘my world’ – manifests consequences in the lives of all of humanity, the earth, nature, the animal-kingdom and this entire physical existence. Because with the nature of how the Mind Consciousness System of Energy generate energy for itself to exist – it feeds off-of/extracts from/of substance as me of/as equality and oneness. Where I in my friction as separation from/of all parts of me – in that moment of friction, the Mind takes a part of my substance and channels it into itself, from that friction creating it into an experience and manifesting it into energy. Where, the more and more I do this – the more and more there is taken from my substance to give my Illusion Energy. In this – substance diminishes for my Illusion to manifest. Equal-to and one with the World-System of Money – where for Money to continue existing, for human beings to continue taking, taking and taking Money – this physical existence starts diminishing as the Money-Systems manifest friction on this earth/in this world to generate money from. Where for money to be created, this physical existence becomes used/abused – and what suffers within this process, as individuals/world-systems of money continue taking and taking and taking money, and generating and generating and generating money – animals, humans, nature and this earth diminishes within contexts of pain/suffering/abuse/killing/murder/starvation for the world-system of money to continue functioning/existing as surviving.

To be continued…

I commit myself to assist and support myself through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application – release myself from my accepted and allowed energy-relationships that I have accepted and allowed myself to create within the categories of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity. In this process – I release myself from my manifested Illusion as the Mind Consciousness System to see/face/expose the Reality as the consequences I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifest within/during my possession of/as Illusion as Energy.

I commit myself to – as I walk my process out of the Illusion of Energy, into the Reality of this Physical-Existence, stand as a living example in sharing my process – for others as me to see/realise/understand as I have and do, so that we can stand together and come together in seeing/realising/understanding the consequences our manifested illusion as Mind Consciousness Systems have created/manifested within/as this physical existence as we’ve been separated into/as the manifested illusion of/as a ‘my Life’ and for all to stand together and come together to manifest this physical existence into and as THE LIFE, where all live/stand together and experience life on this earth as equals and as one

I commit myself to – through writing and self-forgiveness establish self-honesty with/as me – as I see/realise/understand that self-honesty is the key to see beyond/through the Illusion as me as Energy, to face/expose the reality of/as my consequence I created/manifested as me within/as this existence as me. In this, I see/realise/understand that being self-honest takes courage – to in moments of writing and self-forgiveness really be with me, and really look/see/investigate me as what I have become as Illusion, and finally sit with myself asking “what have I done” and answering that question for myself as I write and walk/apply self-forgiveness; to finally face/expose the consequences I’ve always known is here as my responsibility – but have for too long denied/suppressed/ignored. And I now commit myself to taking this responsibility for myself and my creation, being self-honest and giving me the courage to finally face/expose myself – so that I can in this facing/exposing, see what I have done and become and in this seeing – have the power/ability to stop/change/transform consequence as me.

I commit myself to stop deliberately using/abusing others as me within my relationships of experience as positivity/neutrality/negativity – through assisting/supporting myself within/as my writings of/as self-forgiveness and living of/as self corrective application, to redefine my living of me into/as self equality and oneness, here – realising/seeing/understanding that I do not need such relationships to define who I am – because who I am is not supposed to be a definition, but a living. And so I assist and support me to live equality and oneness, first with myself, and then walking my process of/as equality and oneness with/as others – to stand as a living example, that – relationships of experience as positivity/neutrality/negativity is manifested-separation, and that the key to the return to self to stop separation and the consequences of separation that has become Energy/Mind: is to assist/support self in the process of/as equality and oneness, to really LIVE and stop surviving.

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 23 Apr 2012, 15:10

DAY 9

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... m-war.html

DAY 9: I Am War

As we continue walking the multi-dimensionality of ourselves as the Mind/Consciousness as Energy – we’re walking through the Illusion we have accepted and allowed ourselves to create/manifest as ourselves. Why the Mind/Consciousness is/has become the Illusion – will become more clear as we direct ourselves through Energy, to see ‘beyond the veil’ of Energy as the Mind/Consciousness into Reality as this physical existence.

Why human beings have not been able to see/realise/understand the Reality of the consequences we have created through the Illusion of Energy as the Mind, is because all that we have become is Energy – is the “experience” of Energy. As we have become only Energy-manifest as the Mind/Consciousness – we have become blinded within/as our own Creation of/as ourselves as Energy.
But, not a ‘blindness’ of not being able to see – but ‘blinded’, meaning: Energy has become a veil in front of and within our very beingness, where who we are has been suppressed into and as the Mind manifested as the Conscious, Subconscious and Unconscious Mind. Where we have deliberately created that self-suppression and separation of who we really are for ourselves as Energy to be created/experienced in the ‘forefront – as discussed/walked within previous posts within this Blog laying-out the detail of how we created the separation from ourselves as the substance of/as equality and oneness’.
The consequence of this is that – we’ve functioned/existed through Energy within a existence that consist of and exist as substance. Substance a manifestation that has been with us throughout time within existence, from the beginning (as discussed within the History of Mankind Series – The Atlanteans).

In this post and posts to come – one will see/realise/understand how we’ve always existed within an Illusion, veiled Reality through the Illusion as the Mind/Consciousness and blinded ourselves with and as Energy and “experience”. In this, we have deliberately not seen the consequences we have manifested to ourselves, our creation that has become our human physical bodies and this physical existence and all that is physical. That, because each one had blinded themselves within their own self-creation as Energy, that has become the Mind manifest – and veiled themselves from the equal and one reality of/as substance of existence:
Each being/manifestation within this existence, manifested themselves into a containment of/as a ‘my Life’ and deliberately suppressed themselves, to not see the consequence each one’s as all’s actions and participations had created/manifested within and throughout existence. Throughout time, we have continued within our containments as ‘my Life’ – creating/manifesting consequences within and as substance of existence as equality and oneness. As we continued participating from within this starting-point of/as separation, we’ve come to create the consequence of that separation as ourselves that is this physical existence today and who we are and how we live within it.
Therefore, what one will start seeing/realising/understanding with us, as we start walking through the veil of Energy and assist/support ourselves to See and assist/support ourselves with and through self-forgiveness to no more accept and allow the Illusion of/as Energy as Mind to blind us: how we have through Energy as Illusion as the Mind/ ‘my Life’ – created/manifested consequences in the lives of All in/as existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately blind myself within and as my own creation that I have become enslaved to and possessed by as Energy that has become the Mind/Consciousness manifest, as I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from substance/reality of/as equality and oneness. Where – in this blinding Energy that has become the Mind/Consciousness manifest – all I see/experience is me as Energy. The ‘me’ of/as Energy as how I programmed/defined who I am in relationship to/towards all as me, where all my attention/focus had been shifted into/as Energy as I am constantly/continuously preoccupied with generating/charging Energy for me through the friction of separation from/of all parts of/as me in and as existence. In this preoccupation of having to constantly/continuously generate/charge me with Energy through the friction that manifest from/of my separation from/of all parts of me – this preoccupation becomes the starting-point of/as my interactions and participations within/existence. And I do not in fact Live With / Move With all that is here as me, because I am too busy with only ‘my Life’ and ‘my Living’ as generating/charging Energy for only me within/as my defined and valued relationships of positivity/neutrality/negativity.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifest a World-System of Money that enslave this physical existence into and as such a relationship of possession, where individuals – as with myself, has become preoccupied with generating money and charging their money-resources with money for only ‘their Life’ / ‘their living/survival’ to continue functioning/existing within and as this physical existence. Within this preoccupation of generating money and charging their money-resources with money for only ‘their Live’ / ‘their living/survival’ – blinding ourselves to the existential/global reality of/as the manifested consequence the World-System of/as Money is manifesting/creating in the lives of/as all within and as this physical existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create me into and as a Mind Consciousness System as manifested-Illusion of/as Energy that has become automated in generating/charging Energy for ‘my Life’ / ‘my Living/Survival’ as Energy through automatically constantly/continuously maintaining me in relationships of/as friction to/towards all parts of me within and as existence that gives me experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity has it extracts/channels resources/substance from within/as my beingness as the equality and oneness of/as existence as a whole.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the World-System of Money as me that has become the manifested Illusion of ‘life/living’ in relation to Money. Where individuals generate/charge Money for ‘their Life’ / ‘their living/survival’ through/with/as Money – as the World-System/Money constantly/continuously maintain its relationships to/towards all as me within this physical existence, manifesting them into enslavement/possession to/as this automated World-System of Money by generating/charging money through the friction it constantly/continuously created within this physical existence as individuals are driven by experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity to gain/take/get hold of Money for ‘their life’ / ‘their living/survival’ within/on this Earth/Physical existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create me into and as an automated Mind Consciousness System, that has diminished and limited my existence of me to only generating friction for experience to manifest into and as Energy within relationships to/towards all as me as positivity/neutrality/negativity. In this, blinding me to/towards all that is me as all I have become is this Energy Machine as the Mind/Consciousness – preoccupied with/as only the survival of me as Energy.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifested the World-System of Money into and as an automated Machine – diminishing and limiting this physical existence’s lives/future to only generating friction within/on/as this physical existence to from that friction generate for itself and charge itself with/as more and more and more Money. And in that preoccupation with only its own survival as the World-System of Money – blinded to the reality of the consequence it manifest within and as this entire physical existence it governs/directs/controls. Where individuals’ existences had to become equally as diminished and limited as what the World-System of Money has become as individuals lives/survival had been diminished and limited to only generate money and charge their living/survival on this Earth within constantly and continuously existing in and as the preoccupation of taking, taking and taking Money – possessed with money and enslaved to money to continue living as surviving on this Earth/in this World. And in this accepted and allowed preoccupation – not seeing/realising/understanding the manifested-consequences Money as the World-System we’ve become possessed by and enslaved to: is creating/manifesting in the lives of all beings/manifestations within/as/on this Earth/Physical Existence.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my Mind/Consciousness is/has become the Illusion, as I have become the Illusion through/by accepting and allowing myself to define and so believe myself to be Energy as the Mind/Consciousness manifest as ‘who I am’. When in fact, the Mind/Consciousness is/has become the Illusionary Me that I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifest from the Reality of Me as the equality and oneness of me with and as this physical existence/existence as a whole.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to split myself – as the manifestation of separation that has become me. That I am in fact the separation, that I am in fact the source/cause/origin of separation manifesting and existing within and as existence as me. Because the moment I separated me into and as an individualized part from the substance of existence as equality and oneness, creating friction which became experience and that manifested into Energy: I became the moment of separation as friction itself - Creating the worlds of Illusion and Reality. Where I deliberately, used/abused my substance of/as equality and oneness, through deliberately creating friction to/towards all that is me within myself, and as I stand in opposition to/towards myself: I become the opposing force that create the charge as friction to generate experience to manifest energy. And in that friction – for the friction to manifest, my opposing stance to/towards all as me, clash against substance - to in that clash, generate friction that manifest as two opposing forces meet. And for that friction to manifest, substance is channelled/transformed into energy. So, for me to continue existing as energy – I have to constantly/continuously be in opposition to/towards all as me, constantly and continuously existing in separation from/of me, constantly and continuously be the very opposing force as manifested separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately become the very core/source/origin of/as separation between Reality of/as equality and oneness as Substance and Illusion as the Mind/Consciousness in constant/continuous automated opposition to/towards existence as a whole. For me as Energy as Illusion to continue existing/surviving from/of the constant/continuous abuse of/as substance of/as equality and oneness through constant/continuous clashing of friction as experience generating Energy for only ‘my life’ in/as this existence of me.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand – how in this opposition as clashing creating friction as the moment/instance of separation that I constantly/continuously keep on creating to generate experience and manifest energy for me, ‘my life’ manifested as the illusion of/as the Mind/Consciousness: I created, manifested, accepted and allowed a reality/existence within and as the World-System of Money itself, that equally as one manifest opposition as friction within/between and as all within this physical existence. Where that friction has become the wars we wage, where from the wars as friction – energy as money is generated for/as the continued existence/survival of/as the World-System of Money. As the World-System of Money as my Mind/Consciousness of Energy – possess and enslave humanity, as with myself – into and as friction within and without as opposition/opposing forces clash – that manifest as the experience of friction within, and the manifestations of war without: both manifested in the name of survival for/as energy and money. So, that – for me as the Mind/Consciousness as Illusion to continue existing, I wage war within myself to/towards all as me within this existence, as I constantly/continuously deliberately oppose me, through friction to create experience and manifest Energy for ‘my Life’ as ‘my living/survival’. Equal-to and one-with the World-System of Money to continue existing, it wage wars within this world/physical existence to/towards all within/as this physical existence, as it constantly/continuously exist in opposition to/towards all within this physical existence and in this opposition, manifest friction within/as all in this physical existence and in that friction as wars – generate Money for itself, for its continued existence/survival as a World-System.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that I have become the origin/cause/source for the manifestation and existence of war within this world/this physical existence. As I have accepted and allowed myself to wage war on myself as all, through my accepted and allowed starting-point of/as deliberate opposition for friction to manifest, for experience to emerge and for energy to manifest. And that because this is what I am existing as within/as myself – always, constantly and continuously: this is what I have created as me within/as the manifested substance of/as me in/as this physical existence. Where wars are existing and are waged, are constantly and continuously accepted and allowed – as wars generate money through the friction it create. And that I have not stood up/stopped/changed this manifested acceptance and allowance of/as war, because I have not stood up/stopped/changed me as the very existent war I have become to/towards all as me within/as existence. That I have justified/validated/excused the existence of war within this physical existence throughout time – equal-to and one with how I have justified/validated/excused the existence of ‘my war’ to/towards all as me within/as myself – to continue existing/surviving as energy within experience.

To be continued…

I commit myself to, through writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application – assist and support myself to stop my automated existence as my Mind Consciousness System as manifested Illusion of Energy, that I have accepted and allowed myself to become the automated power-charge to generate energy for only me/’my life’ as the Mind/Consciousness. And within this, I commit myself to - through writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application, assist and support me to take back and stand with my power as breath to be/become the Living Force within and as existence as me, as I return to me to/as my equality and oneness with/as existence as me. And so I transform me from an individualized energy charger as the illusion of power that has abused what is here as my physical for me to charge/generate energy within, and abused what is here as this physical existence to generate/charge money for only me creating the illusion of power through money in this world: to empower me as all to be/become the living force in this world that return themselves to life/living of/as equality and oneness.

I commit myself to – through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application assist and support myself to stop the existence of me as separation, through stopping my accepted and allowed friction/opposition to/towards all that is me that has become my deliberate action of waging war against myself as all, to generate energy for my Illusion to continue surviving. This I do through assisting/supporting myself to stop Energy that has become Consciousness/the Mind as the automated system that maintains my relationships of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity to/towards all as me, to generate energy for me through friction/opposition. And as I stop the Illusion of/as Energy as the Mind/Consciousness – I assist/support me with/as breath and redefining my living into and as equality and oneness with myself/the physical and eventually with all – stopping the war within myself, to eventually stop the wars in this existence as myself.

I commit myself to –through writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application – become a living example, of stopping the war within myself to/towards all as me, showing that: stopping wars within this physical existence: starts with each one. That waging wars is/has become only to generate money for survival, as I have waged war to/towards all of existence as me to only generate energy for the survival of/as my Illusion. That waging wars is not and cannot be the solution to equilibrium, because whatever our starting point is in what we do: will create/manifest. So, with the starting-point of war being opposition/friction to generate money, this is all that war will perpetuate/create/manifest: more war, constantly/continuously remaining in a vicious cycle – never-ending. But that the solution is for each one to stop their war against all as themselves, within themselves – through stopping the friction we create within ourselves, through accepting and allowing ourselves to be in opposition to/towards all that exist as ourselves. Where we created ourselves in opposition through separating ourselves into individualized parts from/of all that exist as ourselves. And so, the solution to wars without – is stopping the wars within, by assisting and supporting ourselves through writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application – to stand/be/become equal and one to ourselves as all, which will stop separation, and so opposition and so friction as the war within; stand as living examples of equality and oneness as our starting-point, and so will create/manifest through our living: heaven on earth, instead of the hell of wars we’ve become.

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 24 Apr 2012, 12:59

DAY 10

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... ay-10.html

Life and Death Engineering: DAY 10

In this post, in this dimension of the multi-dimensional relationship between ourselves as Illusion and Reality – we’re continuing having a look at the relationship between ourselves as who we are as energy within, and who we are as money without.
With our very ‘self’ currently existing as Energy as the Mind Consciousness System manifest – this ‘self’ as Energy has superimposed and so used/abused the Reality/Substance of ourselves within and as existence. This can be seen clearly now, for example within this world – in how the Mind of the human-being would superimpose their Illusionary Energy self as the Mind in their relationship with Money on this world/earth, and use/abuse the Earth/what is ‘real’ as nature/the animal-kingdom and human beings to attempt/try to make their Illusionary Mind-Reality real with Energy and Money.
This is how we’ve existed throughout time. Where, in the beginning – before the creation/manifestation of humanity/this physical existence – we were individual beings in a process of evolving as Energy, where for Energy to exist, we extracted/channelled our actual substance of/as equality and oneness into ourselves through friction generated from our deliberate separation as opposition-stance to/towards all as ourselves and created our individualized experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity to/towards all as ourselves to maintain our survival as Energy through constant/continuous friction and experience.
From here, one can see within this world/on this Earth – where ‘life’ has become constant/continuous friction, internally and externally which generate experience/energy internally for our Minds and generate survival/money externally for the World-System as ourselves. Animals, Nature, Earth, Humans – their physical lives on this Earth, used/abused for the World-System of Money to continue existing, where the nature of the World-System of Money stands within the principle of inducing friction in their physical-lives to extract Money/their survival from/of them – taking, taking and taking. Equal-to and one-with what we accept/allow to do within ourselves with the relationship between the Mind and the Physical, where the Mind take and take and take Substance to transform it into and as Energy for itself. The Nature of what we have become is – TAKE AND TAKE AND TAKE, for survival: and this is everything and everyone within existence.
(See the solution of this Earth/Physical Existence –where we transform the principle of take, take and take as what each individual had been forced to succumb to within their entrapped conditions of survival on this Earth, to where each one stand within/as the principle of giving to all – equally as one. From individual taking, and taking and taking – to each individual standing alone and together: to give to All. The Equal Money System)

This is why/how – the Mind/Energy as Consciousness within as Evolved throughout time, our creations of technologies/systems has evolved throughout time: but what has in no way evolved is our ability as humanity to live together/function in this world-system together – with ourselves, each other, the earth, the animal-kingdom, nature…Technologies/Systems of Money within the circuit of the World-System has evolved, because they stand equal-to and one with how our Programming/Systems of Energy as our Mind Consciousness Systems have evolved within the realms of imagination/fantasy/personalities/thoughts/internal conversations/habits etc. As our Mind Consciousness Systems evolved, we’ve been further and further separated from our human physical bodies and this physical existence. Equal-to and one-with how the evolution of Technologies/Systems of the World-System of Money has separated humanity farther and farther and farther away from their direct relationship to/with this physical existence and what is real as the physical lives of all of humanity, nature, the animal-kingdom, the earth etc. This is because we’ve approached our relationship to ourselves and all within the starting-point of Energy within and Money without – and because of that starting-point, Energy within and Money without is what Evolved. But, ourselves and our equality and oneness with and as all…became lost in the Illusion Energy as the Mind created as ourselves and the World-System of Money created in this world/on this earth.

Life – is not Evolution. Life Lives. Life is Here. Evolution only exist from/through Systems as they move through time, utilizing their own past and simply expanding/specifying themselves based-on what they had been before. Thus, evolution is not Real Change – it’s simply an ‘upgrade’ from the previous condition it existed as. Evolution is past, present and future orientated. Where, the systems utilize its past, to upgrade it in the present for its continued survival in the future. Evolution is Survival-based, to attempt/try continued control over/of its continued existence. To exist in the past, present and future – means, self is not Here; because the past, present and future is a time-line that was manifested/created in the Mind for beings to not stand/be equal-to and one with their physical human bodies Here, Here which is the physical equality and oneness of/as this physical existence which is where we were supposed to have been. But, we’ve been lost in the Illusion of the Mind, stuck in the past, present and future as the Timing-Pillars of/as Consciousness that it use to Evolve/’upgrade’ its own Systems/Technologies for Survival. In this, we have missed HERE, our equality and oneness with and as this physical existence, and because we’ve missed HERE, missed REALITY – we’ve only evolved as Energy and Money, at the peril/cost of reality/substance/here as this physical existence.

As we continue walking this process in our posts – more of this relationship between Evolution of Consciousness/Energy and the World-System/Money will become clear, how we’ve been lost in Time as past, present and future – trying/attempting to survive through evolution as upgrading ourselves as/within Energy and Money; and not been Here Living in/as our equality and oneness with and as existence as ourselves and the consequences this is/has been manifested for ourselves as for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself believe that the experience I gain within myself from the friction of separation to/towards my substance manifested as my equality and oneness with and as all – is ‘power’. When in fact, that ‘empowering’ experience I am having, is my automated Energy System as the Mind, feeling itself being charged with its life-source as Energy and that I am not in fact ‘empowering’ me – I am charging my Mind as Energy with more Energy as I continue within my relationship experiences to/towards all that exist as me within the experiences of positivity/neutrality/negativity.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself believe that having more and more and more Money / gaining more Money – which I take and take and take at the cost/peril of many physical lives within this physical existence: empowers me in this world. When in fact I am empowering my physical world of money as material possessions and through that, empowering the World-System of Money as I become but a body within the World-System of Money that circulate its life-source as money to continue existing/surviving at the cost/peril of countless physical lives within this physical existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define ‘power’ within myself as my Mind Consciousness System gaining energy for its own survival, as it continue extracting substance from/of my beingness and so I as a being became limited/diminished to nothingness as my entire manifested-Illusion as my Mind Consciousness took possession of me, my equality and oneness with/as existence.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define ‘power’ within my world as Money for my own survival within ‘my life’ in this world, as I continue extracting/taking money from/of the World-System of Money. Where Money has become my possession as all I strive/live for is Money – enclosing/isolating me further into only ‘my life’ and so diminishing/limiting my life within this world/on this earth from having any ability to see or do anything about the existential problems/consequences Money is creating/manifesting in this physical existence as me because I have become so entirely/completely possessed with only ‘my life’ of/as Money, that I don’t see/realise all lives of/as me in/as this physical existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from Real Power as the manifested equality and oneness with/as all as me, that was me standing/living/being with/as all as me within and as existence and always in all ways giving to all as me as I would give to myself, so that we’re all equally as one empowered to live/express/create to our utmost fullest potential and always in all ways honour/regard each one’s living in the absoluteness that we exist as within this existence. To now, where ‘power’ has become an ‘experience’ of a charge created from friction within myself as my constant/continuous deliberate separation from/of all as me within and as existence. Equal-to and one-with what the World-System of Money has become in its manifested-separation from/of all within and as this physical existence – that deliberately create friction in the physical-lives of beings/manifestation in and on this Earth to generate Money for itself, to empower itself with the circulation of Money within and through its Systems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifest me into and as a Mind Consciousness System, that has become my manifested-separation – that extract/channel substance into itself and transform it into Energy. Not seeing/realising/understanding how – more and more substance is taken and taken and taken for more and more Energy to be produced. Equal-to and one-with the World-System of Money – where more and more of this physical existence is used/abused, extracted/channelled and transformed into and as Money for the continued survival of/as the World-System of Money. In this, the Mind Consciousness System completely separates me from my physical equality and oneness with and as all, and has not direct equal and one hereness with and as all, but only use/abuse all to take and take and take and channel/extract substance for me to create/manifest my Illusion as the Mind of/as Energy. Equal to and one with the World-System of Money, that has no direct equal and one relationship with and as all within this physical existence, but only use/abuse this physical existence to take and take and take and channel/extract what is physical/real for it to create/manifest its continued existence as a World-System of Money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become possessed by, within and as a manifested Illusion as the Mind Consciousness System – not seeing the manifested consequences I have created in Reality / this physical existence with accepting and allowing myself to only become an entity that survive off of Energy. That for me to survive or ‘give life’ as ‘Energy’ to myself – a part of me as Substance ends/dies as it becomes transformed into Energy and absorbed by the manifested Energy-Illusion of/as my Mind Consciousness System. The Energy as transformed substance being used/abused for the purposes of empowering/charging my various Systems/Programmes of/as my Mind Consciousness System to continue surviving for a moment. Where I take the substance of Eternity, transform it into a momentary experience of Energy, channel it into Energy-Systems of finiteness that use/abuse that transformed substance of energy to charge/empower itself for a moment and that substance as transformed energy comes to nothing. So the cycles within me continued throughout time: where a part of me as substance ends/dies for my Illusion as Energy-manifest as the Mind/Consciousness to continue surviving on its dependence on Energy as transformed substance.
In this – I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifest a World-System of Money, which transform physical-manifestations/lives within/as this physical existence, into and as Money – and as physical-manifestations/parts/lives of this physical existence is transformed into Money to only last for a moment to fuel/charge/empower the World-System of Money, that part/manifestation/life of/as me in this physical existence dies/ends for the Illusion of/as the World-System of Money to continue existing/surviving.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I have become the creator of ‘life’ and ‘death’ within/as this existence as me. ‘Life’ which has become the charging/fuelling/empowering of/as Energy within, and the charging/fuelling/empowering of the World-System of Money, and ‘Death’ as the extraction/channelling/transformation of/as my substance of/as equality and oneness to give ‘life’ to energy, and ‘Death’ as the extraction/channelling/transformation of/as parts/manifestations/lives as me within and as this physical existence into and as Money to give ‘life’ as ‘money’ to the World-System’s continued survival. Where - for Energy within and Money without to continue existing/surviving – parts of me within myself ends/dies – equal to and one with where parts of me within/as this physical existence ends/dies. Not seeing/realising/understanding that Life – THE LIFE of/as equality and oneness has not been HERE; where THE LIFE is/has supposed to have been where all as me exist eternally here, living here, expressing here – with/as THE LIFE, there exist no Death/End.

I commit myself to – through writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application, stop the accepted and allowed life and death cycles within and as me, through assisting and supporting myself to stop my relationship with myself as Energy manifested as Consciousness as the Mind Consciousness System. Because as I stop my existence as Energy manifested as Consciousness/the Mind: I stop the processes of life and death within me as extracting substance to be transformed into Energy to fuel/charge/empower my manifested Illusion as the Mind/Consciousness System.
In this process of stopping – I commit myself to assist and support myself, to re-establish my relationship with myself as substance of/as equality and oneness, through transforming my energy relationships with myself, as with all, into and as a standing of/as equality and oneness here that will stand eternal.

I commit myself to – through writing, self –forgiveness and self corrective application, share my process and stand as a living example of the process each as all as me will walk equal-to and one-with me, as I assist and support me to stop the life and death cycles within me, that each walk their processes of doing the same. So that each can stand within/as their manifested equality and oneness with and as all, as each stand eternal within and as themselves, until we’re all HERE standing equal and one within ourselves as eternity – to in fact manifest/create the eternity of/as Life as equality and oneness here.

I commit myself to, as I walk my process of writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application and stop the life and death cycles within me, and transform me into a living example of/as equality and oneness here, I see through the cycles of life and death and the systems of/as the Mind/Consciousness I have become because of it, and walk myself into/as physical equality and oneness. In this, gifting myself with the ability and responsibility to see the solutions for/within and as this World/on this Earth – to transforming the World-System into and as a functioning System that gift the opportunity of Life to all, equally as one. Where the Equal Money System will unify humanity and transform the living of each on this Earth from survival into and as having an opportunity to walk their processes of birthing THE LIFE of/as eternity from/of the Physical through stopping the life and death cycles within themselves as stopping Energy as the Mind/Consciousness and standing/being/becoming equal and one with and as themselves as with all.
In this, I thus commit myself to – walking this current World-System of Money – to end the life and death cycles it create/manifested within and as this physical existence as me, to transform it into a World-System as the Equal Money System as a first step to gifting all as me an opportunity to birthing life from the physical. Because in an Equal Money System, we will start the processes of establishing/finding ways where these life/death cycles can stop/end in the name of Money and Survival, and we all together can find ways/solutions to ourselves and our living to stand on this Earth equal and one, honouring, respecting, considering and regarding each other and everything/everyone else, as we would ourselves.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”