Heaven's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
Garbrielle

Re: Heaven's Journey to Life

Postby Garbrielle » 30 Sep 2012, 15:08

Thank you. I just started on day one. Should I be reading this one day at a time or should I read as much as i can to try and catch up to present day. It is a lot to chew on and I can't say that I am understanding all that I am reading but I hope that it's because this is all a very new to me.
I suggest reading the blog/all reading material as much as you can and making sure you are understanding what is being said as well, there is no point to read quickly to get through it and not grasp what is being said, I tended to do that as well, and found it not very effective as it is a waste of time. So as I read and start to become more familiar with the vocabulary and more the concepts of what is being shared, it become 'easier' reading, and I would read more and more each time. So it's not a race, lol, I found reading it at a pace where I got what was being said made the most sense, and pushed myself to read more if I saw I was going into resistances like, wanting to fall asleep or go do something else, so self honesty is a cool point to practice as well with this blog and reading in general...enjoy.

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 30 Sep 2012, 17:14

Thank you. I just started on day one. Should I be reading this one day at a time or should I read as much as i can to try and catch up to present day. It is a lot to chew on and I can't say that I am understanding all that I am reading but I hope that it's because this is all a very new to me.
Yes, I suggest read at your own pace, comfortability - the information is here, thus walk through the words and the more you read, the more you'll align with the words, sentences and process that is being walked.
The understanding will come the more and more you walk through it slowly but surely, if/as there's anything that you don't understand, more than welcome to place the questions in this thread and I'll assist/support with clarification and perspective.

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 30 Sep 2012, 17:16

DAY 168

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... on_28.html

Character Dimensions – BACKCHAT Dimension (Part 2): DAY 168

Character Dimensions – (Practical Application: Part 6)

The FORCE - continued

The Chicken or the Egg??? – continued

How the Fruit of Life became Rotten – continued

Who I Am as Money – continued

(To read this post, it must be understood that we’re walking this process/Blog - Heaven's Journey to Life multi-dimensionally, which means – each post covers one dimension, but is interconnected into/as multi-dimensions in our process of walking the point/question of “who I am” and how this “I” created/manifested this entire physical existence. Thus, suggested – to read this Blog from DAY 1, as many of the points in previous dimensions/DAYS/posts are always brought-through into the next days/dimensions/posts as all the dimensions interconnect as the mutli-dimensionality we’ve created/manifested as our separation as Energy/Consciousness from/of Life/equality and Oneness. Thus, if one is faced with this post, and have not yet read this Blog from DAY 1 - suggest that self first start from DAY 1, as otherwise one will have no context of many dimensions that is walked in this post, that has been dealt with in detail in previous posts.)

In this post, we’re continuing with the BACKCHAT Dimension; firstly have a look at when/as one’s Imagination and Backchat consist of both the positive and negative energy experiences/resonances. As we have walked in the previous post the examples of when/as one’s Imagination and Backchat are Only Positive or Only Negative, to now walking an example of when both energies are evident in the Imagination and Backchat at the same time. From here, we’ll continue walking the Self-Forgiveness and Self-Commitment statement examples.

For context, the Negative and Positive Energy Resonance that we have walked as examples in the previous post:
So, let’s say one from the Thought of seeing oneself bored in front of the writing/task/assignment, to the Imagination of seeing the play-out of/as the extent/amount of ‘time’ it’ll take to complete the writing/task/assignment, the following Backchat/Internal Conversations stepped forth in one’s Mind:
“I really don’t feel like doing this right now” / “It’s going to take too long” / “It’s so boring” / “I don’t have to do this NOW, there is time” / “I really want to get out of here right now”.
Thus, here – one will find that one may within/from the initial negative resonance Thought of seeing oneself bored in front of the task/assignment/writing, move oneself into Only the negative resonance backchat/internal conversations as the words, sentences, statements that manifest in one’s Mind as a Personality.

So, let’s have a look at an example of Backchat/Internal Conversations from/of a positive resonance thought and imagination, and then we’ll have a look at what can happen when both the imagination and the backchat/internal conversations was existent within the positive and negative energy resonance:
So, let’s say one from the Thought of seeing oneself outside, to Imagining oneself going for a walk/going to a friend’s house/watching TV etc. and the following Backchat/Internal Conversations stepped forth in one’s Mind:
“The weather is perfect to go outside now” / “It’ll be much more fun going for a walk” / “I really want to find out what happens in the next episode” / “I need time to relax” / “This day has been too stressful, I need a breather” / “I need some ME time”
Thus, here – one will find one in one’s backchat/internal conversations talk oneself out of simply doing/completing the task/writing/assignment through creating a positive in one’s Imagination/Mind in and as one’s words/conversations and so inadvertently, with creating the Positive in one’s Mind, will create a negative in/as one’s physical world/reality, as the Mind work/operate within and as both the energies of the Positive and the Negative.

Now, let’s have a look at an instance, from Imagination where both the positive and negative resonance was evident as follows:
In the Imagination, one IMAGINED simultaneously seeing then, the extent/amount of time that it’s going to take to complete the writing/task/assignment and how much time out of your day it’s going to take, which manifest within one’s Imagination the Negative to/as the writing, task and assignment. Then, one IMAGINE what else one can do with that time, such as browsing the internet, watching TV, walking outside, going out with friends as the positive-energy experience to/as doing something other than sitting and completing one’s responsibility in reality.
In the Backchat, then – as one is Imagining, the Backchat starts formulating within the context of the Negative or the Positive first, where one would for example speak within oneself to the task/writing/responsibility “I don’t want to do this RIGHT NOW, I can do it later” and then would turn around and follow the positive-experience imagination of doing something else with one’s time. OR, one would speak the words “I really don’t want to do this right now, let me see what my friends are up to” – in this Backchat, merging the negative with the positive and obviously siding one’s decision/action to the positive. OR, one would from the Imagination of the Positive and the Negative merged, speak the words “Yeah, let’s rather do this/that – this can wait ‘till later” – speaking to one’s own Imagination as the positive, and also to one’s own Imagination as the negative one created.
Thus, within Imagination and Backchat – one want to be as specific as possible to see what relationships between the positive and negative, or only the positive or only the negative one use in one’s Mind to convince oneself out of/from Physical Responsibility, as the Mind can manifest its relationships in the Dimensions multi-dimensionally, and it is up to one’s own self honesty and specificity to determine what one accept and allow to participate within in one’s Mind.

Here we’re simply walking examples/references one can utilize to look out for and consider in one’s personal process walking through the Dimensions of a Character/Personality to see, realise and understand how the Mind operate/functions multi-dimensionally. Thus, let’s have a look at the ‘break down’ of how the Mind can use from an initial thought with a positive/negative resonance – the Imagination and the Backchat within the context of the positive and/or the negative:
Dimension 1:
From the Negative Thought, the Imagination and the Backchat will also only be negative – creating a resistance in one’s Mind to/towards what one is physically, practically doing.
Dimension 2:
From the Positive Thought, the Imagination and the Backchat will also be positive – in doing something other than what one is physically, practically doing and so with creating a Positive in the Mind, create a negative/resistance to/as what one is physically, practically doing.
Dimension 3:
This Dimension is where the Mind can ‘play’ with the positive and the negative existing simultaneously in the Imagination and the Backchat from/of the initial Thought that was either Positive/Negative, for example:
Dimension 3.1:
One will in the Imagination create a Negative to the responsibility and a Positive to something else, then – in one’s Backchat, one may ONLY have internal conversations related to the Positive Something Else, such as “Let me rather do this/that” and so follow the Positive Imagination Something Else and walk away from the Negative one had created to the responsibility in reality within one’s Mind.
Dimension 3.2
One will in the Imagination create a Negative to the responsibility and a Positive to something Else, then – in one’s Backchat, one may ONLY have internal conversations related to the Negative as Responsibility, such as “I really don’t want to do this right now” and so follow the Positive Imagination Something Else and walk away from the Negative one had created to the responsibility in reality within one’s Mind.
Dimension 3.3
One will in the Imagination create a Negative to the responsibility and a Positive to something Else, then – in one’s Backchat, have Internal Conversations/Backchat as response to BOTH the Imaginations, such as “I really don’t want to do this right now” as the response to the Negative one created to the responsibility, and then “I really want to go and do this/that” as the response to the Positive something else, and so in that follow the Positive Energy/Imagination in doing something else.

In this, what is fascinating regarding Backchats/Internal Conversations, especially when Imagination is involved, how we really actually talk to ourselves in our own Mind’s as “responses” to/as our Imagination, not even realising within this, how we’re in our own Minds creating/manifesting our own Imaginings and then at the same time responding to them within our Minds. As though, we believe that “we’re talking”, but it’s in fact the Personalities in our Minds talking to each other / within themselves to their own Dimensions. We’ll continue more on this when/as we walk the backchat/internal conversations creations in Main Characters/Personalities, and how sub-characters/personalities and Main Charters/Personalities can converse within/as and between each other, which we presume is “us speaking”, but is in fact us communicating through Personalities within our Minds.
For the moment, what is here to consider is that – one should in as much detail remember, “walk the memory” of the moment of Postponement, for example and detail the processes of what happened in one’s Mind within the Dimensions of Thought, Imagination, Backchat and so Reactions and Physical-Behaviour. Because, the more specific one is in writing out, forgiving and re-establishing one’s starting-point/standing within the Dimensions, the more easier it will become to see when/as the Personality Activate, because one has walked the detail for self and so the detail of the change to stand/become, which will make the practical process of change easier to get done, when/as one for example face the Postponement Character.

Thus, here one now have some examples of how Imagination and Backchat work together, obviously, there may be instances where there is no Imagination and one simply immediately went into/as the Backchat/Internal Conversations, that will still apply to the Dimensions we walked from 1 – 3, and the sub-dimensions in Dimension 3 with how the nature of one’s backchat/internal conversations can be positive and/or negative.
To note here, thus – if one have a look at as we have walked through the Dimensions 1 – 3, is that we create an entire energy reality of a positive and a negative in our Minds, together with the Backchat/Internal Conversations that substantiate it, “playing with energy” / “creating with energy”, and in that process, nothing that is RELEVANT, substantial/practical gets done in this actual, physical real world, ‘cause everyone is mostly creating versions of themselves and reality in ENERGY within the Mind, following the positive energy experiences – instead of getting into what really, physically, practically needs to get done to sort out/direct ourselves and this world as a whole.
In this, thus –with accepting and allowing such ‘seemingly minor instances’ of following the positive energy experiences in the Mind, instead of sticking to practical, physical reality responsibilities, would thus affect ALL areas of one’s life and within/towards humanity as a whole, with every ONE following the energies into the Mind, instead of EVERYONE walking/living together in sorting out this physical REAL world.

Let’s start having a walk-through of the Self-Forgiveness and Self-Commitment statements for Backchat/Internal Conversations, in which we’ll walk the example of where from the Imagination, we created an negative-energy experience to physical-reality with Imagining the extent/amount of time it would take to complete the responsibility, and then simultaneously created an positive-energy experience to Imagining ‘something else’ we could do with that time. Then, participated in / as the simultaneous positive and negative energy experience backchat of “This is going to take too long to do, I REALLY don’t feel like this right now” and then to “I’m going to call up some friends to see what they’re up to, I can get to this LATER”.

BACKCHAT Dimension: Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments to continue in the Next Post.

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 30 Sep 2012, 17:17

DAY 169

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... on_30.html

Character Dimensions – BACKCHAT Dimension (Part 3): DAY 169

Character Dimensions – (Practical Application: Part 6)

The FORCE - continued

(To read this post, it must be understood that we’re walking this process/Blog - Heaven's Journey to Life multi-dimensionally, which means – each post covers one dimension, but is interconnected into/as multi-dimensions in our process of walking the point/question of “who I am” and how this “I” created/manifested this entire physical existence. Thus, suggested – to read this Blog from DAY 1, as many of the points in previous dimensions/DAYS/posts are always brought-through into the next days/dimensions/posts as all the dimensions interconnect as the mutli-dimensionality we’ve created/manifested as our separation as Energy/Consciousness from/of Life/equality and Oneness. Thus, if one is faced with this post, and have not yet read this Blog from DAY 1 - suggest that self first start from DAY 1, as otherwise one will have no context of many dimensions that is walked in this post, that has been dealt with in detail in previous posts.)

For reference, we have now walked the BACKCHAT Dimension in Part 1 and Part 2 and are now continuing with the conclusion in Part 3 of today’s post, where we’ll be walking the Self Forgiveness Statements and Self Commitment Statements of the BACKCHAT Dimension with making our way through the Dimensions of a Character/Personality, more specifically the Postponement Character/Personality.

For context from the previous post where we’re walking the Self Forgiveness and Self Commitment statements from:
Let’s start having a walk-through of the Self-Forgiveness and Self-Commitment statements for Backchat/Internal Conversations, in which we’ll walk the example of where from the Imagination, we created an negative-energy experience to physical-reality with Imagining the extent/amount of time it would take to complete the responsibility, and then simultaneously created an positive-energy experience to Imagining ‘something else’ we could do with that time. Then, participated in / as the simultaneous positive and negative energy experience backchat of “This is going to take too long to do, I REALLY don’t feel like this right now” and then to “I’m going to call up some friends to see what they’re up to, I can get to this LATER”.

BACKCHAT Dimension: Self Forgiveness Statements
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, in the moment of completing an assignment, task, writing – accept and allow myself to instead become entertained by imagination of energy/energy experience in my Mind, from where I created an alternate energy version of an actual physical moment in reality as envisioning my relationship to me, the work and time within and as an “energy experience” to which I responded within me as “This is going to take too long to do, I REALLY don’t feel like this right now”.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I have from Imagination to Backchat, entirely separated me into and as the Mind as Energy – generating an energy experience from within the Imagination itself where I created an energy relationship to time, and then furthermore generating an energy experience from within and as the words/backchat “This is going to take too long to do, I REALLY don’t feel like this right now” to further substantiate my imagination. Connecting my imagination to backchat and the energy experiences within it, possessing me within my own Mind, instead of simply breathing in real reality, placing my fingers on the keyboard/with the pen/on the book and start writing/typing/reading as an actual, real physical action/application of doing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in that moment with facing a practical application of doing/living that would assist and support me in my process and life in this world and in the future, that I would compromise and sabotage this for and as an Energy-Experience that I initially created in my relationship to “time” in my imagination with having a look at the amount of time it would take to complete the task and then further talk within and as ENERGY within my own MIND within the words “This is going to take too long to do, I REALLY don’t feel like this right now”. In this, having conversations within and as energy within my own MIND, instead of communicating here with me in and as my practical physical living, with actual physical communication as typing/writing/reading in the process of expanding/learning/growing in this actual, real world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, from the negative-energy experience Imagination and Backchat, complete the energy-game of polarity within and as the Mind through accepting and allowing myself to participate in and as an positive-energy experience imagination of what else I could do with the very same time I have IN MY MIND created an negative energy experience towards, and from there, further substantiated/animated my Imagination within and as accepting and allowing the backchat of “I’m going to call up some friends to see what they’re up to, I can get to this LATER”.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand the nature of the Mind in its existence and relationship to Energy, and my responsibility within it all, as with me accepting and allowing myself to participate within a Negative, I will automatically generate/create the opening/opportunity/room for the positive to manifest, which is what happened with my relationship to Imagination and Backchat in this instance – all the while busy creating through Energy in my MIND, instead of participating/living HERE in the PHYSICAL.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I particularly in this instance, created an energy-experience/relationship to TIME in my MIND, with initially having a look at my Imagination of time and my Backchat of time in the Negative, and then created the Positive in relation to time within and as my Imagination/Backchat with imagining/speaking what else I can do with my time that is more ‘positive’ – all the while, not seeing, realising and understanding how I AM creating my experiences in the Mind through imagination and backchat and MY accepted and allowed participation within and as it, instead of sticking to the simplicity of DOING and LIVING with and as BREATH in and as the Physical.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how REAL PHYSICAL TIME as each breath passing by as I am creating energy-experiences to time and this physical, real world in and as my alternate energy reality as the MIND, and the more and more I continue participating in the Mind as Energy, following ENERGY EXPERIENCES, the more and more I abdicate my responsibility to me, my world ad my life with continuing accepting and allowing myself to postpone instead of living responsibility to me, my world and my life in this world/reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed energy-experiences of the negative and the positive to influence, determine and control who I am in and as a moment of physical, practical doing – that I would accept and allow energy through Imagination and Backchat, in both the positive and negative experience thereof, compromise and sabotage a moment of responsibility in and as this actual, physical real world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, essentially in that moment – regard energy and energy experience MORE than BREATH in and as the Physical, and entertaining the Mind through imagination and backchat MORE than my RESPONSIBILITY here to me in and as this physical, real world.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that with accepting and allowing such a relationship of me to energy, imagination and backchat - regarding entertaining the mind and generating energy more than my responsibility to me, breathing and living – that it would affect all areas of my life, from the small to the great, in even thus having a look at my relationship to this world and humanity as a whole: that if each individual human being would stop these games of energy in the mind that only benefit the mind and individual self-interest, and we all in fact get to responsible living in ourselves and our worlds, we can stand together and reform our lives/living with each other and this physical existence as a whole.

BACKCHAT Dimension: Commitment Statements
I commit myself to assist and support me, to when and as I am facing a moment of practical responsibility and I become aware of me having conversations in my mind as backchat within and as energy-experiences, and/or participating within that in/as an alternate reality as Imagination: to stop participation by/through taking a deep in-breath and out-breath, moving myself into and as a position to start writing/typing and reading and actually DOING IT. As I see, realise and understand and know myself well enough by now to know that if I accept and allow myself to continue entertaining imagination and talking to myself in/as my mind within and as energy – that I will accept and allow myself to give into energy/imagination as the mind, and give up on me and my responsibility to me in and as my world/reality.
And so, I commit myself to, when and as I become aware of me having conversations in my Mind through backchat and/or imagination, to immediately assist and support myself to move myself from energy-experience into and as BREATH as the Physical, through taking an in-breath and an out-breath as the practical action of moving myself from the separation of Here as the Mind into and as the equality and oneness of and as here as the physical. Place my fingers on the keyboard/with the pen/my hands on the book and immediately start writing/reading, as I see, realise and understand that if I in any way accept and allow myself to continue participating in the Mind and Energy, and not immediately in that moment move myself into and as practical physical correction, that I will accept and allow myself to rollercoaster into and as my Mind and so sabotage/compromise my responsibility to me and to my life/living in and as this physical, real world.
I commit myself to assist and support me, in and as the realisation that – I have over an extended period of time in my relationship to Postponement, accepted and allowed myself to create a relationship to energy, the imagination and backchat, where I have not seen, realised and understood that every instance/moment that I had given into the Mind and given up on me in moments of facing responsibility, had manifested as a physical-mind memory layer of this entire Personality-System I have created. And so every time I face responsibility – all these memories/layers as past moments that I have given into the Mind and given up on me will ‘activate’ with and as the entire Personality System, which will contribute to the resistance I will experience to simply physically, practically move me in and as breath into and as writing/typing/reading.
And so, with this understanding, I commit myself to assist and support me to when and as I am facing the resistance to simply physically, practically move and direct me in and as this physical, real world – that the resistance is simply energy-layers/dimensions of / as my Personality System, and every time I commit myself to stick to my practical reality responsibility, is a moment I stand with me in and as the Physical, walking from energy experience into and as physical, practical living.
And thus, I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to use the resistance as an excuse, reason or justification to give into energy and give up on me, as I see, realise and understand that it’s again another form of mind-manipulation to sabotage/compromise my responsibility to me and my living/application in reality.

We’ll continue in the next post with walking the REACTION Dimension, and continue more on the nature of Resistance one may experience within the process of practically walking through Postponement into and as Self Responsibility within self and one’s world.

Process User 10

Postby Process User 10 » 02 Oct 2012, 07:04

This is very good for information for me, I thought there was something wrong with me because everytime I start reading I would get very sleepy, or my mind start to wander and I have to start all over again to make sure I understand what I am reading. It takes me a very long time to read, so I am glad to hear that I am not the only one.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 03 Oct 2012, 19:15

hey, that's actually a rather 'common' thing to experience when reading blogs/ writing/ applying self forgiveness as it is a defense mechanism of the mind to simply 'give up' reading/ writing/ listening to interviews and shut down. Thus a practical application is to ensure one is breathing here while reading, if it gets too much, what works for me is taking some 'fresh air' outside and then coming back in - also dedicating some time to read this blog as it requires all my senses here in order to get it. We have discussed how it would take almost like a physical effort to continue reading, and it is so - it is a physical point of self movement: you continue breathing, being here as you read - if you can support yourself better you can take notes as well or writ it down to support you in integrating the points you find supportive.

Heaven's journey to life blog in particular for me has been a cool point of self-support to 'push through' when it all seems to get 'too long' to read which is just facing a point of resistance because we had never in fact read something that was in essence being a mirror to ourselves/ our minds, and the thing we were simply not 'programmed' to do is reading about ourselves as the mind, the relationship between the mind and the physical and essentially the entirety of 'who we are as the mind' which is what this blog is about.

Thus I suggest taking this opportunity to make a habit of reading it on a daily basis, if you can study the whole blog = awesome, I definitely suggest it as it will allow you to understand this process with great detail.

Whenever you face a physical resistance or aspect like 'falling asleep' you can write out for yourself when specifically did the sleepiness occur, what were you reading about, what was the moment of the day - etc. This way you identify how you created such point of resistance, apply self forgiveness and self corrective statements to then live the correction as yourself.

Share your writings here at the forum on your thread so that we can all give further support if required. Thanks for sharing

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 16 Oct 2012, 22:41

DAY 170

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... nsion.html

Character Dimensions – REACTION Dimension (Part 1): DAY 170

Character Dimensions – (Practical Application: Part 8)

The FORCE - continued

(To read this post, it must be understood that we’re walking this process/Blog - Heaven's Journey to Life multi-dimensionally, which means – each post covers one dimension, but is interconnected into/as multi-dimensions in our process of walking the point/question of “who I am” and how this “I” created/manifested this entire physical existence. Thus, suggested – to read this Blog from DAY 1, as many of the points in previous dimensions/DAYS/posts are always brought-through into the next days/dimensions/posts as all the dimensions interconnect as the multi-dimensionality we’ve created/manifested as our separation as Energy/Consciousness from/of Life/equality and Oneness. Thus, if one is faced with this post, and have not yet read this Blog from DAY 1 - suggest that self first start from DAY 1, as otherwise one will have no context of many dimensions that is walked in this post, that has been dealt with in detail in previous posts.)

In this post, we’re continuing with the REACTION Dimension of the Postponement Character, walking the example of a Character/Personality, to see, realise and understand the Dimensions/Components that a Character/Personality consist of/exist as, and within this – how to walk from existing as a Personality of Energy, to an Living Being in equality and oneness with and as the Physical.

The Dimensions we have walked thus far:
THOUGHT Dimension
IMAGINATION Dimension
BACKCHAT Dimension
Within these Dimensions, we also had a look at how the Dimensions of a Character interact and so merge within and as one-another, in how the Imagination and Backchat can interrelate, where essentially with regards to Backchat/Internal Conversations we commune with our own Creations/Dimensions of a Personality/Character as the Imagination. In this, creating an entire alternate, interactive reality of ENERGY in various dimensions, forms and manifestations in and as the Mind; and so separating, compromising and sabotaging our relationship, and responsibility to ourselves, the physical body and our life/living in this World.

In this post, we’re having a look at the REACTION-Dimension, this is the Dimension in/as which reactions of emotions and feelings activate along-with the Imagination and Backchat/Internal Conversations which eventually lead to an actual physical-experienced change in behaviour/body-language as the Character/Personality would activate/possess from and through the Mind into the Physical.

As we have walked, the Reactions of a Character/Personality and/or Sub-Character/Personality, originate from and of its emotional/feeling body that is existent in the Personality System, or will activate from/of the energies that defines/substantiates the Sub-Characters/Personalities. As we have explained, only Personality Systems have distinct Emotional/Feeling Bodies that originate from the Emotional/Feeling Body of the Main Mind Consciousness System, whereas the sub-Characters/Personalities that extend from the Main Characters/Personalities – only consist of/exist as a select number of emotions/feelings that defines it and do not have an emotional/feeling body system as existent in the Main Characters/Personalities and the Main Mind Consciousness System.

What is interesting to note, regarding the entire Mind Consciousness System, the Main Personality Systems and the Sub-Characters/Personalities, is that – the entire Mind in the Physical, and all and everything within it, is at its core substance – a merging between physicality as substance and the mind as energy. And so essentially that, the entire Mind in the Physical is ENERGY manifested/constructed/evolved/personified into various forms, structures and dimensions that constitute the entire Mind in the Physical.
In this thus, the energies of emotions and feelings, primarily permeate and infiltrate into and as all Dimensions of the Mind, as with having a look at, for example, Personality Systems, within the Dimensions of Thought, Imagination, Backchat, the Emotions/Feelings themselves and so into the Behavioural Systems – EVERYTHING will have an energy charge/experience to it, within and as either the Positive and/or the Negative. Thus, one will have a relationship to thought/memory or an image/picture or a fantasy/imagination and/or a behavioural pattern/habit within and as a distinct energy of/as either positive, negative or neutral (and, as we have mentioned, we’ll in future posts to come look more in detail into the neutral energy reference, for the moment, we focus on only the positive and negative).

This relationship of energy/energy experience within the negative, neutral and positive to/towards and within all dimensions/components of the Mind, is primarily existent for the mind/the entire Mind to always have energy relationships to all its dimensions/components so as to be able to channel the required/needed energy into all its parts/components/dimensions to keep it functioning/existing. Within this, as well – it ensures an extensive network of separation in one’s relationship to all Dimensions/Components/Parts of the entire Mind in the Physical, because with having an individualized energy-relationship to the specific thoughts, words, imagination/fantasy, reactions themselves and behavioural systems, as well as the images/pictures manifested in one’s Mind: the Mind maintain control, as Consciousness will primarily manage the networks and their relationships between the negative, neutral and positive. From the perspective that the Mind will essentially be able to move self in/as energy and energy-experiences within the dimensions of thought, backchat, imagination, images/pictures and behaviours. All that self in self’s awareness in the Conscious Mind, and occasionally the Subconscious Mind accept and allow is participation, which allows the Mind to resource energy from the physical body and so keep all its parts/components/dimensions existing/functioning within and as all their energy substances/definitions and relationships.
(We will in the next post go into more detail, regarding how/why we’d suggest walking the energy-relationships as reactions of emotions/feelings also within all the Dimensions of Thought, Imagination, Backchat and Behaviour, to assist and support with releasing the energy-experience relationship to it, which will assist/support with self’s stability and standing to not accept/allow self to be moved so instantaneously by the thoughts, backchats, imaginations, memories, images and behavioural systems, but to instead move self into/as physical equality and oneness when/as the Mind starts activating within and as the Dimensions of Personality.)

Thus, here – as a Character/Personality activate from a Thought, what happens is that the emotional/feeling body of a Character/Personality would activate as the domino-effect falls within all the dimensions of thought, imagination, backchat and eventually to reactions which lead one into and as an overwhelming energy experience/reaction of the Mind within the Physical. Obviously, the emotions/feelings as energy-experiences is the most ‘powerful source’ of the Mind as energies themselves have the most direct-relationships to/as the entire Mind as they resemble the very substance of/as the entire Mind in the Physical. Where if you look at thought-manifestations, imagination domains, backchats/words and behavioural systems – they have more limited structure to them, whereas emotions and feelings are ‘pure energy’ that is only contained within an emotional/feeling body system, and so why/how it is that emotions/feelings or energy experiences are most ‘powerful/challenging’ to face within one’s process from the Mind to the Physical.

For, example with having a look at the Postponement Character, when/as one face a moment of Responsibility – and all the layers of the Personality System in the Physical activate simultaneously, as all the memories of the moments the Personality Activated and one gave into it, formed a memory layer of the entire Personality in the Body. So essentially one in a moment has to ‘physically move through’ all the past Moments / Layers of the Personality one accepted and allowed, as the Mind stores all Personality Activations within the very Physical Body. And so, within this – the “energy experienced resistance”, for example would be more overwhelming and easier to give in to, than for example only a Thought Alone coming up in one’s Mind of ‘seeing oneself as bored in front of the book/writings/task/assignment’. And so the Mind would domino-effect one from Thought, to Imagination, to Backchat and so into and as the Reaction-activation that overwhelm all the dimensions of thought, imagination and backchat and so eventually physical behaviour that leads one into the temptation of giving into the Mind, instead of standing here with Breath as the Physical in an actual physical movement of self in starting to write/read/type.
Thus, when and as the Reaction-Dimension already activate, it may be more challenging to in that moment move through the energies into and as physical-application, because at this stage of the activation of a Personality System, the energy-experiences of emotions/feelings are additionally ‘backed/supported’ by the activation of the thoughts, imagination, backchat and so behavioural system, this essentially experiencing an entire possession in the physical body, and if self’s awareness / will as directive principle and the commitment to the decision to stand is not developed – one will tend to give into the EXPERIENCE of energy as the Mind.
But, I’ll tell you this – when/as one continue developing one’s self-awareness and apply one’s commitment/decision to stand with self and the physical, the more and more one will come to realise how limited energy and its experience in fact is. One is now at the moment only experiencing it as overwhelming, because one’s awareness, definition and living is/has always only been existent within and as energy and its experience and so its connections/manifestations to the Mind’s dimensions/components/parts. Thus, one want to get oneself to the point where, essentially – even at the Thought-Dimension, to stop participation and immediately physically MOVE oneself to start reading/typing/writing, and not give a moment’s hesitation/consideration in entertaining the thought/imagination, or even when it gets to the activation of the Backchat, to immediately stop participation and not continue and immediately MOVE ONESELF PHYSICALLY. Otherwise – if SELF, HERE do not MOVE, the Mind as energy will move one FOR SELF into and as directions in the mind and the physical that will only serve the Mind as Energy, instead of self, here in the developing of self’s relationships with self, the physical and one’s life/living in this world/reality.

We do understand, that even initially in the beginning of process, before one may know it – one find oneself already participating in the backchat and energies, happening so fast, that one already turned around/away from the responsibility into the doing of ‘something else’. This will become more easier to see regarding how the Mind moves with continuing to focus on moving at the pace of the physical breath, and moving one’s awareness to physical participation, doing and living. Because, in the Mind, the mind takes you into its quantum time reality of energy and experience; and so one will in one’s Mind move with the ‘mind’s time’, instead of the here of the physical, so the more one slow down, with the here of the physical, the more one will see how the Mind moves in the Physical and be able to identify how the mind activates its dimensions.
Thus, within this – initially when walking with characters/personalities, one can walk through the dimensions that we’re walking now, and even if one’s awareness is initially only in the backchat and/or reactions and/or behaviours, then that’s cool. Then walk one’s writing and self-forgiveness within the initial dimensions that one is aware of, and practise walking with physical breath, and continuing one’s process of writing, self forgiveness and corrective application. The more and more one walk this developing of self’s awareness, the more one will see how the mind moves and works and how to re-align self’s awareness and living into and as the physical.

We’ll in the next post walk more dimensions/considerations regarding the REACTION Dimension, especially from the perspective of, why it is that, for example – sometimes one will find a Personality can activate and change self from One Thought coming up, or activate and change self from only an emotional/feeling reactions coming up, or activate and change self from only imagination manifesting/coming up – all of which is primarily related to the extent/amount of time one access a Personality and/or which particular dimensions within a personality one had created a specific relationship within energy to/towards that would lead to only one/few dimensions having to activate to initiate one into/as a Personality Possession, instead of remaining with self, the physical and one’s responsibility/living with self within and as the physical.

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 16 Oct 2012, 22:43

DAY 171

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... ion_2.html

Character Dimensions – REACTION Dimension (Part 2): DAY 171

Character Dimensions – (Practical Application: Part 9)

The FORCE - continued

(To read this post, it must be understood that we’re walking this process/Blog - Heaven's Journey to Life multi-dimensionally, which means – each post covers one dimension, but is interconnected into/as multi-dimensions in our process of walking the point/question of “who I am” and how this “I” created/manifested this entire physical existence. Thus, suggested – to read this Blog from DAY 1, as many of the points in previous dimensions/DAYS/posts are always brought-through into the next days/dimensions/posts as all the dimensions interconnect as the multi-dimensionality we’ve created/manifested as our separation as Energy/Consciousness from/of Life/equality and Oneness. Thus, if one is faced with this post, and have not yet read this Blog from DAY 1 - suggest that self first start from DAY 1, as otherwise one will have no context of many dimensions that is walked in this post, that has been dealt with in detail in previous posts.)

We’re in this post continuing with the REACTION-Dimension, and have a more detailed looked, first as the following points, before continuing with the Self-Forgiveness and Self-Commitment examples for/of the Postponement Character that we’re walking to illustrate how the Dimensions of a Personality of the Mind operate/function and what they consist of/exist as:

The first point to look at is within the context of where we in the previous post mentioned the nature of how we connect our relationship to the Dimensions of a Personality/Character, through and as energy that will manifest an energy-relationship to/as all the Dimensions/Components of a Personality/Character. Regarding how/why we’d suggest walking the energy-relationships as reactions of emotions/feelings also within all the Dimensions of Thought, Imagination, Backchat and Behaviour, to assist and support with releasing the energy-experience relationship to it; which will assist/support with self’s stability and standing to not accept/allow self to be moved so instantaneously by the thoughts, backchats, imaginations, memories, images and behavioural systems. But to instead move self into/as physical equality and oneness when/as the Mind starts activating within and as the Dimensions of Personality.

Thus, in this REACTION-Dimension, when we’re going to walk the Self-Forgiveness and Self-Commitments, one will notice that we’ll again mention the Thought Dimension, Imagination Dimension and Backchat Dimension within the context of the ‘energy relationship’ of emotion/feeling that was attached to/as the Thought, Imagination and Backchat. In this, what the Self-Forgiveness assist and support with is severing/releasing the ENERGY-relationship to/as the Dimensions of Thought, Imagination and Backchat for self to, instead of having an automated energy-relationship to such Dimensions, be able to stand in the face of it within self-awareness and self-directive will. So, through self-forgiveness, within the context of the REACTION Dimension, one assists and supports self to change one’s relationship to the Dimensions from an energy-experienced connection, to a self-aware seeing. Thus, self-forgiveness assisting and supporting with the realisation of: “Hey! Who I am is not just THOUGHT, it only is THOUGHT and my relationship to it, because I accepted and allowed my definition of who I am to be an energy-experienced relationship to/as a Thought as Memory in/as the Mind, and I now in/as this awareness have the ability to change this who I am as energy and as thought”.
Furthermore, within the Commitment statements, thus – one change one’s definition, acceptance and allowance of the ‘who I am’ – that was existent as for example ‘a thought of seeing oneself as bored’ and the experience of being bored, in walking the self-forgiveness in releasing self from such an accepted and allowed definition of ‘who I am’, and then in the commitments, re-establishing the ‘who I am’ into and as an self-agreement of establishing ‘directive will’ in one’s world/reality. So that every time the thought and experience of boredom manifest in facing a task/writing/assignment – self can stand within self, in/as the newly established agreement of who I am as directive will, not accept and allow self to participate in the thought and the boredom experience, but take a breath and physically move self to complete the task/writing/reading/assignment.

Through this, one thus within the writing of self-forgiveness in the reaction dimension, especially to the thoughts, imaginations and backchat, and also into the behavioural system – release one’s relationship as energy to the dimensions, for accepting and allowing self to limit self as an energy-experienced relationship to a dimension/component of a personality in the mind, and then in the commitments, re-establish one’s agreement to self and to living, in changing/transforming one’s relationship to self as the Mind, to the relationship of self and the physical and so actual, real living.

One will more and more see, as we’ll in the future walk more Characters/Personalities – how we have accepted and allowed our experience and awareness to be limited, confined and defined as energy-experience relationships to Dimensions of Personalities in the Mind, separating us from an equal and one relationship to ourselves, our physicals and our lives in this world/reality. What we’re thus doing in the process of writing, self-forgiveness and commitments and so the actual living correction of the process of relationship of mind, to relationship with self as the physical, and so living: is walking the process “From Relationships to Agreements”, wherein one assist and support self to change the automated relationships of energy and dimensions diverted into the Mind, to an equal and one, self-aware living agreement with self in the physical. With having a look at, for example the Thought Dimension of the Postponement Character/Personality, where one would then change the relationship of self to a thought and the energy experience relationship/connection to that thought as an energy of boredom, which more often than not lead one into postponement in physical, practical reality responsibilities, to an self-agreement of directive-will of actually moving oneself physically and getting a task/writing/assignment done/complete, through simply taking a breath when/as the thought/energy emerge and standing by self and self’s commitment into self-corrective living/application by getting the responsibility/task/writing done.

Here, as well – the more and more self practically walk through the Characters/Personalities within the Dimensions of Thought, Imagination, Backchat, Reactions and Behavioural Systems/habits/patterns, one will more and more see, realise and understand how one had accepted and allowed MEMORY and one’s energy-experience relationship to MEMORY, such as thoughts, imaginations, backchat, fantasy etc. – to determine ‘who I am’ in moments. That more often than not led one into a consequence, compromise in one’s relationship to self, one’s life and others. Because, for the Mind – all that matters is ENERGY, and one will observe the extent to which one compromise one’s integrity, self-honesty, responsibility and standing with self and one’s life in this world and the realisation of one’s responsibility to All in this world, with the extent to which we accept and allow Dimensions of PAST as MEMORIES and our energy experiences within that, to stand/come before life/living/responsibility in this world HERE. I mean, it’s essentially the same that is being done with the belief of there being an Afterlife that is ‘better’ than the life one live/face in this World – the heaven the positive energy experience followed, with no responsibility to self, to here and the living in this actual real world, which is the same that we do with those moments that we accept and allow ourselves to follow ENERGY in the Mind, such as postponing physical, practical reality responsibility.
So, it’s really time to see beyond the illusion/veil of Energy – lol; I suppose it’s quite interesting that everyone want to ‘see into the Afterlife’, but not realising that in the Afterlife, one will look straight into REALITY and face self as the consequence of who self was in one’s life and living and the effect of this on all of existence. The same as here, it’s like – seeing beyond the veil as Energy/Heaven of the Mind, one will come face to face with the consequences one abdicated in one’s relationship to self, the physical and so all of existence here.
(More of the Reality of Heaven and the Processes one face in the Afterlife – can be found in the Interviews available on EQAFE: Life Reviews and Journeys into the Afterlife)
So, really time to stand and take responsibility for here, face the consequences of our accepted and allowed abdication to energy, because the consequences of what we have created through energy in the physical, is not just going to go away through hiding in/as energy – it’ll always be here and remain as is and even intensify/worsen until we realise how we’re not living HERE and taking responsibility for HERE as long as one accept and allow participation, definition and living through the Mind as Energy.

The next point to consider in our walking through the Characters/Personalities, as mentioned in the previous post is why it is that, for example – sometimes one will find a Personality can activate and change self from One Thought coming up, or activate and change self from only an emotional/feeling reactions coming up, or activate and change self from only imagination manifesting/coming up. All of which is primarily related to the extent/amount of time one access a Personality and/or which particular dimensions within a personality one had created a specific relationship within energy to/towards that would lead to only one/few dimensions having to activate to initiate one into/as a Personality Possession, instead of remaining with self, the physical and one’s responsibility/living with self within and as the physical.
This is also why/how for example – in taking the Postponement Character as an example, that – let’s say one participate in this Character/Personality often and extensively, that with self becoming so completely this Character/Personality: one can fall into with just one sentence and one energy-experience within that – for example going: “Nah, I don’t want to do this” and simultaneously experiencing an energy of resistance and then would immediately turn around and do something else. Or, even to the extent of ONLY experience energy of resistance and turning around and doing something else. Now, this relationship to a Character/Personality evolves within and during one’s participation within it over time – for example, initially a Character will have all its dimensions of thought, imagination, backchat, reactions and behaviours as the process of how a Character/Personality develop. Dependent on the times that the Personality activated and within which Dimension one would give-into it/fall into it – would thus manifest a “primary relationship” to/as certain dimensions of a Character/Personality. And those will be the primary dimensions that will most overwhelmingly activate to initiate one’s Possession into a Character/Personality. For example, let’s say one primarily fell into the Character/Personality when the backchat and reactions started activating, and over and over and over again primarily creating an energy-relationship to the dimensions of backchat and reactions, and so the Personality would deliberately overwhelm one within backchat and reactions, to so give into the Character/Personality more readily. With the dimensions of thought, imagination that will remain submerged in the background, and the Personality thus accentuating the backchat and reactions more.

We’ll continue up to here for this Post, in the next post, we’ll expanding more on the point above, regarding, let’s say one primarily only created relationships to backchat/reactions of a Personality, how to also take into consideration that, even though the thought, imagination and behaviour dimension do not ‘activate’, it does still exist ‘submerged / inactive’ within the Personality, and how the Mind can utilize such dimensions to manipulate one ‘back into a Personality’ instead of standing with and as self and self’s change in the physical.

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 16 Oct 2012, 22:44

DAY 172

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... ion_3.html

Character Dimensions – REACTION Dimension (Part 3): DAY 172

Character Dimensions – (Practical Application: Part 10)

The FORCE - continued

This is a continuation and completion of the REACTION Dimension, where we have walked the REACTION Dimension Part 1 and Part 2. In this post, we’ll first walk some Self Forgiveness and Self Commitment Statements as an example of how to walk the REACTION Dimension through the Dimensions of Thought, Imagination, Backchat and the Reactions themselves that one may face within the Postponement Character/Personality - and will from here continue with having a look at more points to take into consideration regarding the nature of Characters/Personalities of the Mind.

REACTION Dimension: Self Forgiveness
Thought Energy-Relationship Self- Forgiveness:
(For context on the Thought-Dimension we have walked – see DAY 164.)
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect me, my experience of me and my definition of me to and as a Thought of ‘seeing myself as bored in front of my work/assignment/reading’, and in that, accepting and allowing myself to become an energy-experience of boredom within and from a thought resonating boredom – and so in/as that moment of accepting and allowing the thought and experience of boredom: this is who/what I have accepted and allowed myself to become in that Moment.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how, with that thought coming up in my Conscious-Mind and me relating to the image resonating boredom, that if/as I in that fleeting moment of the thought crossing my mind, accept and allow myself to connect to it/relate to it/participate in it as in me in any way believing that that thought and the experience of boredom “is me”: I will accordingly become it and experience it.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I have accepted and allowed thoughts as memories and my experience to/towards it – to decide who I am in a moment, instead of me ever in any form of awareness directing who I am here in every moment of breath.

Imagination Energy-Relationship Self-Forgiveness:
(For context on the Imagination-Dimension we have walked – see DAY 166.)
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as the Imagination of seeing how long it’s going to take/how much time out of my day it’s going to take to complete the writing/assignment/reading, and within and as that imagination, accepted and allowed myself to connect me, my awareness, definition and experience into and as a reaction of apathy.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how the imagination of seeing the extent/amount of time the work/assignment/task/writing is going to take out of my day, was ‘visualizing’ the energy experience of apathy, the energy experience/reaction of apathy resonating from and of and within the very imagination process of seeing the extent/amount of time the work/assignment/writing/reading was going to take out of my day.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I have, within my Imagination, taken the reality of a moment, transformed it into and as an energy-experienced version in an alternate reality of my Mind, spending moments as breaths participating in the reaction of apathy within and as the imagination; instead of aligning myself into and as the simplicity of living as taking a breath and actually get the work/assignment/writing/reading done.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my Imagination as an alternate version of Reality in my MIND to have more importance/power over/of the actual REALITY of that moment here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as the Imagination of seeing everything else I could instead do with my time, and in and as that imagination, connected/defined me within and as an energy experience/reaction of enthusiasm. Not seeing, realising and understanding how I had initially created, participated in an imagination of seeing my relationship to my work in the negative, and so in that moment became that imagination and reaction, and from there IN MY MIND changed my relationship, definition and experience into and as the opposite energy-experience as the positive as the enthusiasm within and as the Imagination of seeing myself doing something differently within my time.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I have manipulated myself, by/through initially becoming the imagination and experience of apathy, to the imagination and experience of enthusiasm within my Mind. All the while missing the physical practicality of being here as breath and moving in/as my physical world/reality – instead of me CHANGING in FACT in that moment, through stopping participation in the energy experience and the imagination as an alternate reality version of the actual moment here in physical reality, and physically, practically moving me to get the writing, task, assignment, and reading done.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that changing my definition and experience in the MIND, does not mean that I as who I am in and as my living has IN FACT CHANGED. The ‘reality’ of the “change in the Mind” within and between imaginations and energy experiences is really only in fact a shift between the polarities of energy that only serve the Mind.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I would accept and allow myself to go into an alternate version of reality in my Mind within and as an energy-experience that moves me as apathy to enthusiasm; instead of me moving myself, practically, physically in and as breath in and as the REAL Moment that is here with facing the responsibility of/as getting my work/assignment/writing/reading done.

Backchat Energy-Relationship Forgiveness:
(For context on the Backchat-Dimension we have walked – see DAY 169.)
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within this, go one step further as speaking to my own thoughts and imaginations within my Mind as my internal conversational response to/as the imagination and energy-experience of apathy within the words of “This is going to take too long to do, I REALLY don’t feel like this right now”.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I have embodied the thought, imagination and the energy-reactions of boredom and apathy into and as the words of “This is going to take too long to do, I REALLY don’t feel like this right now”, in this “voicing” my own creation of me within myself, to within and as the voicing as backchat add substance/reality to/as my thoughts, imagination and reactions of boredom and apathy.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I have transformed words into thoughts, memories, images, fantasies and imaginations within my Mind, especially within the context of the energy-experiences as reactions connected to/as it, where I have accepted and allowed the ENERGY and MIND relationship to words to define me and move me in determining who I am within myself and my living. Instead of me in self-awareness LIVING WORDS in and as the LIVING FLESH as the Physical, and so have become human beings living in an alternate dream world of energy as the Mind, instead of in/as the actual, real physical world here.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I have been “creating me in and as my Mind” through and as the words and the representations of words I accept and allow myself to participate within as the Mind, and so why/how the MIND has evolved as ENERGY, and there has been no LIVING evolution of HUMANITY in this PHYSICAL EXISTENCE in any way whatsoever – our energy reality has evolved and our LIVING REALITY as devolved.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, from creating the negative in my Mind in my imagination and energy and backchat, to changing/altering my perception of my definition and experience into and as the positive imagination and energy and backchat; to/as which I within and as the energy-experience of the positive as ‘enthusiasm’ that I participated in, embodied the positive reaction into and as the backchat of: “I’m going to call up some friends to see what they’re up to, I can get to this LATER”.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I was now doing exactly the same as before in the negative, but now only in the positive – in changing/altering the alternate version of actual reality in my Mind, into and as the positive, wherein the words/backchat in my Mind of/as “I’m going to call up some friends to see what they’re up to, I can get to this LATER”, became the embodiment of/as the energy-experience of/as enthusiasm, and so again, accepted and allowed myself to speak as energy and as imagination.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how, within the Backchat of “This is going to take too long to do, I REALLY don’t feel like this right now” and “I’m going to call up some friends to see what they’re up to, I can get to this LATER” - I am in fact in the process of ‘creating me’ in that moment in and as my Mind as my words/backchat stepped forth as creations from/of imagination and energy as boredom, apathy and enthusiasm – voicing/substantiating ENERGY: Instead of me in that moment in self-awareness walking with breath and actually physically moving myself to get the writing, task/assignment DONE.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in backchat as the embodiment of and as the reactions of boredom, apathy and enthusiasm in the first place. Participating in “voices in my head”, instead of moving with and as the stability of breath and the physical here as an expression of who I am that can manifest in ACTUAL REALITY through the completion of/as my task, writing, assignment and reading.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand why it is that humanity has so little to SHOW of our lives in REALITY, because we spend most of our lives creating in our minds with energy, instead of expressing, constructively in and as our LIVING in this World/Reality.

Reaction Self-Forgiveness:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define WHO I AM into and as energy-experiences within and as an complete alternate reality, separate from/of my PHYSICAL BODY, never questioning “but, why – when I am IN this BODY in EVERY BREATH, do I not stand WITH it, AS it, in and as equality and oneness in being able to relate to it, communicate with it, “experience” it? Why am I existing in separation from it in a reality/system as the MIND as ENERGY that I do not have full context, comprehension or understanding of AT ALL, regarding where thoughts exactly come from, how energies are in fact created, why/how does things so seemingly automatically come up in my Mind that I have no control of?”
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to so readily FOLLOW energy-experiences and the personification of energy as the dimensions of Personality as thought, imagination, backchat, and behaviour so often that it’s become so “accepted” – that I never even stopped for a moment to consider how LITTLE I am in fact aware of my PHYSICAL BODY, my BREATHING and my communication, interaction and participation with others in this world/reality as ALL the living beings, organisms, micro-organisms – the actual LIVING REALITY that is here.

We’ll continue in the next post with the Self-Forgiveness on the Reactions / Experiences of the Postponement Character and then the Self-Commitments, within which self will see/understand more with regards to how energy reactions/experiences operate/function within the Mind and Personalities.

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 16 Oct 2012, 22:44

DAY 173

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... ion_4.html

Character Dimensions – REACTION Dimension (Part 4): DAY 173

Character Dimensions – (Practical Application: Part 11)

The FORCE - continued

This is a continuation and completion of the REACTION Dimension, where we have walked the REACTION Dimension Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. In this post, we’re continuing with the Self-Forgiveness of the Reaction Energy-Relationship to the Postponement Character/Personality, and then the Commitment Statements of all the Dimensions that the Reaction Dimension would for example connect to as the Thought, Imagination and Backchat Dimensions.

For context from the previous post:
Reaction Self-Forgiveness:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define WHO I AM into and as energy-experiences within and as an complete alternate reality, separate from/of my PHYSICAL BODY, never questioning “but, why – when I am IN this BODY in EVERY BREATH, do I not stand WITH it, AS it, in and as equality and oneness in being able to relate to it, communicate with it, “experience” it? Why am I existing in separation from it in a reality/system as the MIND as ENERGY that I do not have full context, comprehension or understanding of AT ALL, regarding where thoughts exactly come from, how energies are in fact created, why/how does things so seemingly automatically come up in my Mind that I have no control of?”
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to so readily FOLLOW energy-experiences and the personification of energy as the dimensions of Personality as thought, imagination, backchat, and behaviour so often that it’s become so “accepted” – that I never even stopped for a moment to consider how LITTLE I am in fact aware of my PHYSICAL BODY, my BREATHING and my communication, interaction and participation with others in this world/reality as ALL the living beings, organisms, micro-organisms – the actual LIVING REALITY that is here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, within and as this Postponement Character/Personality, accept and allow myself to participate in, be moved by and so become defined as the energy reactions/experiences of boredom, apathy and then to enthusiasm, as I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the Dimensions of the Mind as Thought, Backchat and Imagination within and as the starting point of energy and experience. Creating a complete alternate version of the actual moment of reality here before me as completing my responsibility as task/writing/assignment/reading – and instead serving my ENERGY EXPERIENCED preference, instead of who I am, here in this moment within completing the writing/task/assignment/reading.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand, that with accepting and allowing such a point in myself and my life as postponing my responsibility to me and my living reality of here, for energy experiences of preference as how I would manipulate myself in my Mind as a Personality within the Dimensions of thought, imagination, backchat and reactions – to actually have a look at how all us human beings have accepted and allowed such an existence, that we’ve been following energy-experienced preferences in our MINDS. Manipulating ourselves with energy from the negative and the positive; attempting to FOLLOW energy from our Minds into Reality. And in this process, postponing our responsibility to who we are in our actual physical living in this world, with the physical and humanity as a whole, that we’ve essentially been postponing taking responsibility for HERE, and now the consequences of this is coming knocking within each one’s lives as the extent of the problems that are accumulating within this world. Because instead of us all standing together, we’ve been alone in our MINDS following ENERGY, compromising/sabotaging our actual life/living in this world/reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to through accepted and allowed participation, definition and experience in my MIND, generate all these energy reactions of boredom, apathy and enthusiasm – rather than doing the simplistic practical reality movement of moving my physical body in getting a task, assignment/writing done, that I have essentially accepted and allowed myself to regard responsibility/discipline to be “less than” the positive energy experience preference I created within my Imagination that I followed from my Mind into Reality – “doing others things in Energy for Energy”, instead of me committing to my physical living of me here.

REACTION Dimension: Self Commitments
Thought Energy-Relationship Self-Commitments:
I commit myself to assist and support me, to when and as I do notice/see a thought crossing my mind, as with for example seeing myself bored in front of the task/writing/assignment, I move myself within the directive willed decision of who I am and stop participation immediately, without a moment’s hesitation, through taking a deep breath in and immediately physically, practically moving me to start the writing, task, assignment / reading. As I see, realise and understand, if I do not IMMEDIATELY in that moment practically MOVE ME in the Physical, I will accept and allow myself to be moved by the energy-experience of boredom, and in that relationship to the energy experience/reaction in its connection to the Thought – will accordingly become the thought and energy that will possess me in that moment and take me into and as the domino-effect leading me deeper into the Mind and farther from the reality of the moment here.
I commit myself to stand with and as the decision of who I am, with not accepting and allowing myself to participate in, follow or connect me to/as the thought or the energy in that moment, as I see, realise and understand that if I were to accept/allow this: this is who/what I will become – a THOUGHT and an ENERGY-Experience. In that moment completely locking me into and as the entire Mind in giving up me, my awareness, and my directive will to and as energy to direct, control and determine who I am in and as that moment. And so instead stand with my decision and live this decision, through stopping participation, taking a breath and physically, practically moving me to get the task, writing / reading done.

Imagination Energy-Relationship Self-Commitments:
I commit myself to assist and support me, to when and as I see myself participating in a Negative-Resonant Imagination, such as seeing the extent/amount of time it’s going to take to complete the writing, task, assignment / reading, especially within and as an energy-reaction of apathy – to see, realise and understand that with accepting and allowing this/such participation in my Imagination: I am accepting and allowing myself to create the energy experience of me in my relationship to imagination, as I am the one accepting and allowing myself to participate in, and so connect and so define who I am as that imagination and the energy experience/reaction within it. All of which I can stop in a moment through a decision and an action as a breath and a PHYSICAL MOVEMENT, which place into question really the following “do the Mind really have “power” over/of me – or is the relationship to the Mind’s power actually existent within “acceptance and allowance, I have simply just not realised it”? Because I can make a decision in self-awareness to stop participation, to breathe through the energy as I move myself physically, practically and the energy and the imagination will within the physical, practical movement, the more I stick to the PHYSICAL, start disappearing/moving as I make the decision to MOVE ME and no more accept and allow myself to be moved by the Mind and the dimensions and energies within it, that I have for so long automatically accepted and allowed to define and determine who I am in my life and living.
I commit myself to assist and support me, when and as I see I’m going further into the Mind from the negative imagination and reaction, to the positive as imagining SOMETHING ELSE, somewhere else other than what is RIGHT HERE before me – that I am in that moment, accepting and allowing myself to be taken so far from reality into and as the positive-energy experience/reaction as enthusiasm as the imagination, creating, being moved by and so defined within an energy-experience/imagination, creating THERE in energy instead of making the Decision to be HERE with me as the Physical, and physically, practically moving me in/as this actual real world/reality.
And so, I commit myself to assist and support me to stop participation in creating THERE in my Mind with imagination and energy that has no substance, context or contribution to actual physical reality, and commit myself to instead establish an actual, real, expansion, development, learning and growth of who I am in/as this physical, real world – to be/become a human being that actually LIVE and will have something to SHOW of my life in my relationship to me as all as me, evolving me HERE as a Living Being, instead of into and as Mind of Energy that will only cease to exist at death and eventually fade away in the memories of those left behind – with my existence of no meaning, value, or substance to anything/anyone – not even to myself.

Backchat Energy-Relationship Self Commitments:
I commit myself to assist and support me, with when and as I face a moment of responsibility, and I see, realise and understand that I am accepting and allowing myself to participate in the words “This is going to take too long to do, I REALLY don’t feel like this right now”, and furthermore the mixed emotions that I am speaking AS the words as boredom and apathy, that I generated as me and manifested into my physical through my accepted and allowed participation in thought and imagination: to see, realise and understand how I am using words and their energy-experiences within that, to substantiate the Mind as thought and imagination. Using my words as creations/evolutions constructing my inner alternate reality of personality and energy – instead of me aligning who I am into and as equal and one LIVING with and as words into actual, real physical living within the living principle of equality and oneness as what’s best for all.
I commit myself to show, how – we as human beings, have been defining and experiencing words in our MINDS only within the context that serve our Minds’ Personalities and our experiences within it, instead of us as human beings, aligning our words into Physical Practical Living and aligning ourselves and our living to what’s best for all, and so best for ourselves. But, instead – we have taken words and manipulated, warped and misconstrued it in ways for personal self-interest/attainment, each individual in their personal Mind Bubble Fantasy/Dream Reality creating with words and definitions that only serve interest and experience, No One living in this actual, real physical world – and so now we face the consequence of our neglect, ignorance and abdication of responsibility to living HERE in the PHYSICAL, individually and yet together.
I commit myself to assist and support me, to when and as I see my imagination and experience and so backchat start changing into and as the positive SOMETHING ELSE I am creating in my MIND within and as the words of “I’m going to call up some friends to see what they’re up to, I can get to this LATER” , that is created and substantiated within the energy-reaction of enthusiasm, I see, realise and understand that I am in that moment, creating and evolving into and alternate reality of my Mind through ENERGY, accepting and allowing myself to create a Polarity to the ACTUAL REALITY OF HERE in the Physical, and so making the Mind as ENERGY and experience MORE THAN the actual Physical, Real moment that is before me.
And so, I commit myself to assist and support me, to when and as I see my Backchat going into and as the negative and/or the positive towards the actual, real reality moment of Here – to stop participation, through taking a Breath, and changing me in and as my words – from words of energy, to words of living; through in that moment applying the Directive Will of Me to take a living breath, and apply a living movement within the statement/words of “I am getting this Done” and then actually DO IT. In that moment, changing/transforming my relationship to words as energy in the Mind as Backchat that only serve Energy, Imagination – separating me from the actual, physical, real world as here, to me becoming the living word as “Directive Will” as I will me in the moment to move myself physically and get the task, writing, assignment / reading done.

Reaction Self-Commitments:
I commit myself to assist and support me to, when and as I find myself in and as energy-reactions/experiences in my Mind to/towards a particular responsibility and I see, realise and understand the nature of my thoughts, imagination and backchat within the energy-reactions are existent within the context of/as the Postponement Character/Personality: to see, realise and understand that I am in that moment accepting and allowing myself to go into energy-experience, instead of Practical Living – all of which I am ACCEPTING and ALLOWING with simply not DOING the simplicity of ACTION as LIVING to get the responsibility Done in this actual, real, physical world/reality.
I commit myself to assist and support me, to establish a self-agreement with me in writing, regarding my daily responsibilities that require attention, completion and doing – such as school, university, blogging, vlogging, job, home tending/cleaning, cooking, forum participation, chats etc. – and assist and support myself to schedule my day/week in such a way that I first and foremost ensure that I get to the responsibilities in physical matter that really matter to get done, and to once the responsibilities are done within/as my day, to give myself a moment to let go/relax/entertain. In this, ensuring that I Direct Me in/as reality, and in this will also be more certain and assertive to know, that when/as an energy reaction/experience manifest within and as my relationship to any such responsibilities, I commit myself to apply my Directive Will and physically, practically move me and not accept and allow myself to give up on me and give into the Postponement Character/Personality, but implement discipline in my world and self-discipline within me, so that my within and without is equal and one in and as my living.
I commit myself to assist and support me, to within my relationship to reactions as emotions/feelings, assist and support me from being moved and defined and creating with energies in my Mind, to redefining my relationship to words to LIVING WORDS, so that in this process, I align me to actual, real physical living, in contributing who I am to this physical existence, instead of perpetuating the consequences that is manifesting in this world because of all individuals creating in the Illusion of Mind, instead of the Living in the Physical. And so stand as a Living Example, until all eventually realise that what we create in the Mind will not last in the face of the Physical, and so rather align ourselves and our living in such a way, that as we walk here and live here – we establish a world that can stand eternally, for the generations of beings as ourselves still to come, as really manifesting a life that stand, rather than one that cease to exist and only contribute to the sacrifice and consequence of the physical and so all of humanity here.

We’ll in the next post continue with the BEHAVIOUR/PHYSICAL Dimension of the Character/Personality.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”