Josh's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here

josh

Re: Josh's Journey to Life

Postby josh » 15 Aug 2016, 16:23

http://jprocessr.blogspot.com/2016/08/d ... -best.html

Day 404 – Do I know what is best?

Based on: “Do You Know What is Best – Reptilians – Part 523

Do I know what is best / the best version of myself in any given situation / moment? Considering the points brought up in this interview, I can see that a part of me does in fact know what is best / the best version of myself and then if the emotional reactions are “too much” I quickly shut it down and don’t slow down enough to look at it or consider acting on in, and instead accept and allow the mind and it’s automated response patterns of fear, protection, defense, justification, worry, etc to act for me / in my behalf because I have not the courage to stand on my own. Perhaps I should define and live the word courage? And also considering the point that whatever we give attention to most, we tend to create, by not acting on that part of me that does know what is best / the best version of myself in any given moment, I am in fact perpetuating and creating myself as the mind of which is the problem and not the solution.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore and suppress that part of myself that knows what is best / what is the best version of myself in any given moment.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have the courage to stand up and act on what is best / the best version of myself in any given moment, especially when the point is clear and I have already slowed down to consider a specific point.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to gift to myself the ability to slow down and breathe when faced with a moment of deciding between acting on that part of myself that does in fact know what is best / the best version of myself in any given moment, and going into the mind and its automating patterns that I am oh too familiar with and comfortable with of which is the easy way out because it is so easy to be sucked right into the patterns and submit in exchange for the feeling of doing something about an apparent problem that probably does not in fact exist.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to gift to myself the gift of slowing down and breathing, where I enable myself to stop my mind and stand as life. Thus, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my beingness and self-expression to be suppressed by the patterns of my mind instead of gifting myself the release of the mind and its patterns through slowing down, breathing, and self-forgiving, and standing within and acting on what is the best version of myself. Thus, I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to stand on the realization that the key to walking process and birthing self as life is to be creating self as life more than one is creating self as the mind because in any given moment one is creating self either way.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to redefine and live the word courage – wherein I live and walk within the point of courage wherein I have, am, and express the courage to stand on what is best and live it as my expression in every moment that I am able to see the solution.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself to my own back-chats that I accept and allow to become “over-whelming” and then pretend that “I cannot resist” so that I can justify allow my mind to tell me what to do and who I am just because I am to scared to stand.
When and as I see myself in a moment of “truth” where I can decide to be and act on that part of me that knows what is best / the best version of myself and the part of me that wants to still be coddled with the patterns of the mind so that I don’t have to be responsible, I stop and I breathe. I do not accept and allow myself to be the worst version of myself just because I am too scared or too addicted to energy and bullshit. The time for being a wimp is past. It is time to stand and what is best. Thus, I commit myself, when those moments arise, immediately remind myself of this writing, then slow down and breathe and take a stand to not act at all until I am clear and stabilized through within and as the breath in the physical where I am here in oneness and equality. Then once clear, I commit myself to stand with the courage to act on what is best / the best version of myself – so that I can stand as the solution to what is here, instead of the problem.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”