Scott's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
scott

Re: Scott's Journey to Life

Postby scott » 22 Jan 2013, 16:50

92 - mask of silent observation 2
http://scottalancook.blogspot.com/2013/ ... ion-2.html

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mistake introspection with aloofness, detachment and separation from other people in the environment, wherein it becomes defined as withdrawal in response to the habit of associating others with physically integrated memories of who I am in relation to other people, allowing this physical integration and conditioning to hijack self-direction instead of directing it myself from the redefinition of introspection in terms of walking through the uselessness of self-judgment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I can only open my mouth and speak alone to myself or in the company of very few people, perceiving the presence of people as a suppressant and impediment to open communication in this relationship to other people as myself and the stereotypes I have bound them to in thought patterns that, unarticulated, would only reinforce the frustration and contempt and perpetuate the circuit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define who I am in a moment of potential interaction as not wanting to talk to people based on whatever combination of judgments and reactions I have formulated in my relationship to them, particularly that of the idea that talking is a lost cause and waste of energy based on the belief that none of us may be not be receptive to anything approaching self-honesty which is perceived as void that goes contrary to the idea of self as a character, thus remaining what I would refuse to see as a deindividuated silent mask.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to identify myself as a nameless, inaccessible character in society with a secret history, cultivating a mask based on this relationship with other people who are not me that is based on the separation from my own voice to say what must be said regardless of how it sounds or who it offends, articulating any hesitation to point out the obvious in the moment instead of perpetuating the reaction of inertia toward the perception of each relationship being insoluble and virtually beyond the point of giving a fuck.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear an unknown reaction from another human being, fearing my own reaction to the reaction of another and whatever chain reaction of reactions may ensue that would apparently be beyond my capacity to control, and fearing how I would define myself within such perceived lack of control or superstitiously see myself as defined by it while the physicality of the moment remains as constant as breathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give up on communication others in reflection of myself, of learned helplessness within the idea of being unable to articulate something in the moment without being obliged or forced to see my own reflection within the feedback whether it takes the form of silence, avoidance, cynicism, sarcasm, aspects that are a part of myself that may lead to an indefinite continuity of points exposed that would lead to the perceived inconvenience of articulating them instead of preserving them within the suppression of judgment from the energetic stance held as layers of character behind a silent mask.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to doubt my own expression in terms of lacking confidence in my voice as choice of words as being left open and vulnerable to the response and scrutiny of another which could only be supportive in terms of exposing reactions, reactions, images and fears associated with it instead of perpetuating the circuit of reaction to be stirred into possession, instead of stopping to dissect and deconstruct the reactions completely instead of remaining bound to the identity of deliberate, stubborn silence to preserve them indefinitely within the blind cultivation and of character and tunnel vision.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 22 Jan 2013, 18:25

Hi Scott

Upon reading the dream and the self forgiveness, a suggestion here is how you can directly approach it within its context/ events/ people in order to is directly identify the moments wherein you have already outlined key-moments of changing/ stopping/ transcending some form of limitation and the accepted and allowed character play out that prevented you from doing so.

An example is directly applying Self Forgiveness for the situation in the dream that in such cases is no different to you having actually experienced it in ‘real life,’ the dream is a very cool opportunity to see with clarity what are the exact mind processes that lead you to the reactions - and this is where the context is relevant to identify the patterns of your own day to day living. So, here's some suggestions/ examples that you can take into consideration:

The main interactive moment of this dream is in a parking lot, and I find a magazine that features some random celebrity on it and, as a joke, ask the woman if we should put this image on her tombstone, and it gets a good laugh. But the mood within all this is very suppressed and nonverbal, like everyone is following through with this mechanically
This is a cool self-observation so you can identify how humor becomes a way to deal with further suppressions wherein it can then be reviewed in order to ensure that humor stands as an expression in the moment without it having any hidden agenda to cope with a perceived ‘atmosphere’ in such moment. The passive experience of the dream is also a cool aspect to look at wherein you remained within the same ‘tonality’ of the dream even though you had the intention of breaking through what you could see was an opportunity to ‘break the ice’ from the perspective of establishing communication and getting to know what this was all about instead of just complying to it without openly questioning it. It also points out how within this we keep each other in a ‘safe zone’ because without interaction, there is no confrontation and as such we keep ourselves bound to the projected judgments without further feedback- thus it is to see how practically directing you to interact/ participate/ interject is a point that you can implement in order to step out of character and apply the common sense that you’re seeing here could have been applied / lived in the dream. If it is not us that do such a ‘breaking point,’ then, who will?

I wanted to interact with the woman about this, because if I don’t then we will remain in this kind of phantom limbo where we are too numb and suppressed to articulate anything, and the pattern will continue indefinitely unless I decide to be the asshole who breaks the spell, which in this dream I don’t
You could write: I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to remain within a pattern of remaining quiet even though I wanted to interact with another in order to break the pattern of suppressing my expression and believing I am not able to articulate anything, instead of realizing that I can make a single decision to breathe, stop my self-limitation and just speak in order to establish a communication that I realize won’t ever come by itself, but that I have to be the one that breaks the spell.

The town in this dream is inactive, like a ghost town, which is what I have preferred as the only way I can delude myself into enjoying life within what seem to be the reasonable boundaries of this character of passive contempt.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have believed that I can only enjoy life / myself whenever there is no one around/when I am alone and in this, perpetuate the patterns of keeping everyone at distance within the self-belief of who I am as a ‘nameless inaccessible character,’ which I realize has only been my own self-judgment that I have projected onto others and within this, keep me within the ‘safe bounds’ that I’ve built around myself when interacting/ being around others, in order to preserve a self-experience of passive contempt, which I realize is unnecessary to perpetuate as a memory of ‘who I am’ toward others. I instead see how I am not physically defined by the context/ environment and what I see around me, as I breathe and the stability that exists here as myself is the one point I can only reference my experience to, which is a physical stability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define who I am in a moment of potential interaction as not wanting to talk to people based on whatever combination of judgments and reactions I have formulated in my relationship to them...
You can disclose the judgments and reactions according to the precise experience you were having in the dream, which is no different to how you would experience yourself in ‘real life’ anyways, this is how I see it is important to lay out the actual experience , give it a name in order to identify the pattern more easily.
…It’s essentially the same as everyone else that has been in the tacit process of deliberate and discreet collective self-desensitization that shouldn’t be that difficult to put into words, but it might seem unlikely to get much feedback in verbal form other than through the deindividuation of faceless insults and profanity, which would be the justification for the right to remain as useless as a dead skin mask and just allow things to happen.
So this point I would take through self forgiveness since you have spotted your own justification there –

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the justification of ‘it might seem unlikely to get much feedback from others’ in order to remain within an experience of uselessness and waiting for things to happen, instead of realizing that I am the one that must set the direction in terms of How I want to direct myself in the moment, what I am seeing in common sense can be voiced in order to establish communication and as such, assist and support myself to stop remaining within the patterns that I already know don’t lead anywhere but further suppression.

but it might seem unlikely to get much feedback in verbal form other than through the deindividuation of faceless insults and profanity,
Have a look at what memory is conditioning this judgment, how have you created this association of ‘faceless insults and profanity’ with verbal feedback?

it’s as though I’ve allowed myself to become more anxious from one year to the next with the awareness of the mechanics of what this system is that I’m a part of . A lot of this suppressed anxiety has been channeled into obsessive physical maintenance, while other wasted moments have been related to not knowing exactly what I’m supposed do, as if I require instructions, just like the indoctrinated tendency for human beings to go through life following orders. That would summarize the justification for a state of silent observation, of apparently not knowing how to even begin to articulate the obvious points that everyone apparently must see but hesitates or refuses to put to words because that would break the tradition of indisputable, unwritten rules by writing down and exposing it for the brainwash that it is, not as judgment and not without referencing myself, but to make it as clear as possible so that there can be no mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience that I have become more anxious from one year to the next within the awareness of the mechanics of what this system is that I’m part of, without realizing that within remaining in anxiety, I am not supporting myself to instead look at the practical directions that I must consider once that I am aware of how this world works and as such, investigate what is the exact fear that is causing this anxiety.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to channel this anxiety into obsessive physical maintenance within the experience of not knowing what else to do or what I’m supposed to do, without realizing that no one will tell me what to do, but I have to establish my own direction in common sense which begins by me stopping defining myself according to the context I live in, which I am allowing to define who I am in every moment. I realize that I am the only one that can ‘break the pattern’ through a self-directive practical correction wherein I ensure that I look at all the current patterns that I am using as a distraction to not take self responsibility for myself, my experience, my actions and inactions that I realize I am capable and able of directing in common sense to support me to stop all the patterns that I have accepted as ‘who I am.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I do not know how I can word myself in a way to break my own patterns of interaction with others, without realizing that I have seen and realized I am capable of speaking and wording myself perfectly fine within a context that I have perceived as supportive. Thus

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to condition my self expression according to the environment, people, places and how I have judged them, which implies that it is never about others and what they say or do, but who I am within such moments and toward them at all times, that is my point of self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize how I am following my own indisputable and unwritten rules of who I must be toward others in a circumstance wherein I could contribute and communicate, which has become a pattern that I have held without actually directing myself to break-through it in the moment within breathing, letting go of the judgments that I realize I am the only one that creates and as such, allow myself to speak the common sense that I realize I am able to see and point out in any given moment/ circumstance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hesitant about my expression in a moment, wherein I have projected this judgment upon a collective that I realize I am a part of and that I am actually capable of breaking through/ stepping out of such character by making a single self-directive decision to speak and break my own silence that I have seen and realized, has become part of the definition of who I am toward others, without realizing that in this I am the only one that is creating such limitations at a mind level only- in the physical, I breathe, I speak, I direct myself to interact in common sense and as such, support myself to expand in my world and in my reality.

I realize that this takes an actual physical decision to practically take a breath and stop existing as a self-belief of ‘who I am’ toward specific people, and as such, focus on establishing a physical expression of myself that I can in fact direct in one single decision- in this, allowing me to stop waiting for directions, but instead take the wheel and drive as a physical integration that requires practice and application.

So, this is in order to see how within the Self Forgiveness we may still be keeping on definitions that we can further disclose in subsequent self forgiveness statements by asking yourself questions on how we have created certain associations/ definitions/ how they came to be and exist in such a way within ourselves - this is to be aware of how the self forgiveness statements stand as an identification of all the patterns/ judgments that we can focus on disclosing further so that no self-belief goes unnoticed again.

Thanks for sharing - and if there's something that's not clear, let us know.

scott

Postby scott » 28 Jan 2013, 01:48

93 - mask of silent observation 3
http://scottalancook.blogspot.com/2013/ ... ion-3.html

When and as I see myself in an imagined/speculated crossfire of projected and reflected stereotypes, I stop within the tendency to participate in this through using my imagination to avoid any experience of myself as the object of my own judgment instead of remaining grounded, open to interaction, and ready to speak, embracing the speculation of stereotypes as something to expose and deconstruct instead of using them as a justification to avoid relationships altogether.

When and as I see myself indulging in withdrawal and detachment, I stop within seeing the self-defining/diminishing pattern as it is in how I’ve deliberately and physically integrated it as a self-consuming projection of a force field to avoid direct communication through the hesitation to look at my own reactions within the reflection of others instead of remaining awake and grounded in the moment in order to be able to respond from a point of stability and willingness to expose the masks that I recognize within myself.

When and as I see myself indulging in the pattern and perception of the presence of others as a suppressant and impediment to expression, I stop within the future-projected hesitation to walk through the apparent futility of taking the responsibility to deconstruct and demystify the entire convolution of stereotypes and projection/reflection charades within myself instead of contributing toward mutual self-deceit.

When and as I see myself indulging in a state of inertia or preference to remain silent, reserved and passive when something is here to be said, I stop within seeing how the fear of participating in anything as a character has in itself been an aspect of participation as a supporting character for the status quo of mutual self-abuse under the impression that speaking is futile and that nothing I say will matter, instead of bypassing my own judgment and conditioning through saying it anyway.

When and as I see myself in the act of fixating on the imagined void or vacuum of silence when something remains to be said, I stop within the paranoia of the worst that can happen within being defined by my own words or misinterpreted and taken out of context within the mind of another, and make it a point to speak from the point of being honest with myself without allowing myself to be possessed and directed by indulging the critic that I have cultivated and integrated within myself, while articulating this as well.

When and as I see myself wanting to disappear or escape an encounter or situation so as to avoid any self-created experience or reflection in relationship to the expression of another, I stop myself within the belief of being unable to articulate anything in a moment without unwanted feedback that might go against some aspect of the image I have of myself, instead of walking through any future-projected idea of having to articulate any more than necessary and embracing any form of response without creating an experience out of it.

When and as I see myself doubting my own expression as the sound of my voice and choice of words as imagined under the scrutiny of my worst critic as myself, I stop within seeing this deliberate silent treatment as self-spite, as part of mental glue that holds together tunnel vision, and see that it’s a consistent process of exposing and dissecting such fear and hesitation within reactions and physically integrated/suppressed memories that would lead to further self-consumption if left unarticulated.

scott

Postby scott » 30 Jan 2013, 06:39

94 - mask of silent observation 4
http://scottalancook.blogspot.com/2013/ ... ion-4.html

I commit to the simplicity of the physical act of speaking in a moment to break the ice of physically integrated patterns in order to establish communication which will never come by itself via waiting for it to happen, but accepting the responsibility to be the one to break the spell of any perceived agreement of mutual suppression and avoidance.

I commit to following through with the understanding of how I have perpetuated the memory of who I have been in relationship to other people instead of seeing how I’m not physically defined by the context that I perceive in a moment, situation or environment beyond the extent of how I’ve conditioned myself to respond within patterns that can be interrupted in a moment.

I commit to remaining grounded and honest with myself while open to interaction, embracing the uncertainty of the moment instead of using it as a justification to remain silent and distant and absorbed in the self-consciousness of who I am as an image in my mind in relationship to the others in the same context, situation or environment.

I commit to embracing the self-directive process of deconstructing and articulating conditioned prejudices and stereotypes instead of allowing myself to suppress, integrate and allow them to evolve into self-consuming definitions and patterns that become fuel for an experience separate from physical reality.

I commit to awareness in the starting point of humor from the point of stability and willingness to establishing direct communication without fear of the ensuing feedback instead of as a means to establish or reinforce a polarity through forcefully break the ice from a starting point of projected judgment based on an interpretation of a self-manifested experience.

I commit to awareness of the origin of silence as projected self-image conscious judgment as my ‘own worst critic’ that I’ve cultivated and conditioned within myself based on reaction toward past moments of verbal and physical abuse within which I caricaturized myself through memory and fantasy rehearsal, evolving it into void of faceless insults to function as the virtual enforcement of silence.

I commit to awareness of the system in which I participate and the practical direction that must be taken to walk through patterns of self-imposed silence, non-intervention and momentary mutual stand-offs through making a single decision to speak in a moment and ask the ‘naïve’ questions without trepidation toward inevitable feedback in whatever form it is presented.

I commit to the embrace of the unpredictable nature of feedback in a moment that would have typically gone against my preference as a character to be in complete control of self-image and how it apparently holds up within social contexts instead of reserving self-honesty as the starting point for open communication.

I commit to awareness of how I’ve normalized a state of silent distance and separation from other people through projected self-conscious judgment that would have been based on avoidance of myself within the reflection of feedback as the necessary aspect of communication that I’ve defined myself in avoidance of, instead of embracing it as the opportunity to cross the invisible lines of limitation as the separation of the self from physical communication and the relationship to money as a primary factor within this avoidance of the obvious things that have remained unsaid.

I commit to ending the pattern of waiting for something to happen from some external force, holding back out within lack of trust in my own validity or capacity to influence or manipulate the situation, instead of embracing the humility toward inevitable feedback that would define and complete it as interpersonal communication to bring the eventual clarity to the context of the moment.

scott

Postby scott » 11 Feb 2013, 19:40

95 - dissecting respect
http://scottalancook.blogspot.com/2013/ ... spect.html

Becoming an acceptable character to avoid as much (self-) incrimination as possible may involve some process of identification with something seen as greater than self, or larger than life, in order to avoid any sense of vulnerability or diminishment instead of accepting ‘who I am’ as no more or less than life without dependency on the social constructs pride or respect. The projection of cynicism and contempt that relates to this is that of self-judgment in the perceived mirror of culture where virtually everything is defined by appearance.

My ideas of respect in the ‘positive’ have been largely based on admiration of someone else’s temperament, creativity or capacity to articulate in a way that seemed to cut through a lot of the perceived pettiness within myself that I derived from my father. Whatever disposition or process the role models might have gone through that enabled them with these characteristics seemed elusive, it was because of how I saw myself as a thing that can’t realistically be respected in any way that I would prefer based on the self-diminishing justifications within the perception of ‘who I am’ as awkward and wretched according to the respect-o-meter that I used to gauge other people.

Moments of abuse would accumulate as a mental record collection of things that were said or acted out ‘toward me’ throughout the process of growing up, and the tendency within this was to design a character that justified the avoidance of such momentary experiences, which would require a full-time process of devotion. Based on this, I developed the belief system that conflicts are pointless and that to be the silent observer must be the most reliable grounding. The abuse always seemed so petty and groundless and I didn’t bother to put it into words, in other words it became suppressed through this judgment, since writing it out may have spoiled the character.

Compensation for what I saw myself as lacking in acceptability was sought through the private imaginative self-trolling process intended to make myself inviolate to what I perceived as forms of abuse separate from myself. Obviously it would easier to move through the perceived pointlessness of confrontation and confront a human being in the moment, considering how these characters are cultivated through a relationship of mutual acceptance.

The ingredients that I cherry-picked for the ideal silent/inviolate character have been readily provided throughout culture, particularly in relation to the metal and horror genres as well as comic books. For a while, the vague idea of what I wanted to do with myself involved becoming a comic book artist and drawing the kinds of graphic material that I would revisit over and over again to measure myself up against to affirm that I was somehow in a completely different process than that of ‘everyone else,’ and I liked how art and music could be used as references to mold the perception of the relationship between self and other to create and establish that separation.

The deliberate dishonesty of this was based on the confusion of imagination with suppression. A process of making something of myself in this world would require absolute commitment and self trust that seemed elusive, conceptual, and compromised within this persistent mentality of loathing and contempt within and without. I wanted to redefine self-respect in order to compensate for what I’ve hated about myself which has been just about virtually everything, and what I also saw as lacking in validity or conviction toward anything I was remotely good at. The pattern of being quiet and isolated developed out of blind trust in the idea that the process of cultivating any worthwhile contribution to society/self-interest would be best followed through in isolation while supposedly making myself immune to the construct of respect as well as its polar opposite. It illustrates the usual blind suppression, separation and self-consumption as well as lack in understanding or willful ignorance of the consequences of what was participated in.

scott

Postby scott » 19 Feb 2013, 02:20

96 - dissecting respect 2
http://scottalancook.blogspot.com/2013/ ... ect-2.html

Respect didn’t have much of a definition in my earliest memories, so there wasn’t much to strive toward, compete for, be defensive/offensive against or cultivate a personality within. After those first few years, the primary familial model for respect was maybe my grandfather who I saw during holidays, and this respect was a combination of admiration and intimidation for his quite, detached, disciplined character, and though I rarely ever talked with him that became like one of my first benchmarks for respect.

There was probably a time where I enjoyed being around my father but I can only recall a few moments in my earliest memories until they became all about him sitting in the living room drinking, smoking, watching television and making random sarcastic statements, calling me ‘dumb’ because I was a child, etc. There were the rituals where he would summon me over to him and I would sort of dutifully or gullibly walk over and fall for the abuse trap. As I grew older into first and second grade, I wanted less and less to do with him, and was relieved when he finally moved out of the house somewhere when I was around the age of 8-10. Aside from the aspect of the relationship to him as the ‘original provider’ of the family, since he didn’t seem to have much respect for himself and was content to wallow in the downward spiral, my judgment of this has been based on fear of what I wouldn’t want to exist as, which has been something that I’ve unconsciously cultivated within myself in terms of self-hate. It may be that I had developed a certain ‘victim’ mentality from the abuse, which sort of grew within me in terms of identity, and from which I found myself becoming a target for other seemingly random forms of it, within which I eventually grew to preoccupy and define myself within avoidance of this. These moments became memories that I would replay over and over in my mind like a record of abuse, and much of childhood after fourth or fifth grade became about trying to understand who I am as a character in relation to characters in the context of abuse, and the ideal projected force field of contempt and avoidance.

Within the age-segregated public school environment there was the usual fear and trepidation toward boys who were older and bigger, and I avoided them when possible, except when they were unavoidable, such as while walking to school. Once in a while one of these superior children would play the bully and sometimes I would make a smart-ass reply as my way of standing my ground and it would lead to the other kid threatening to beat me or something and I would either walk away or stand there and wait for the charade to end, feeling embarrassed and disgusted within myself for participating in it. Within this, I developed a certain fear-based ‘respect’ for abuse itself, and coming from seeing it as something greater than me, looking to become ‘one and equal’ with it in my tunnel vision understanding at the time, with the idea of somehow mastering it within myself, like the starting point for self-abuse to prove to myself that I’m the undisputed master of it.

There were the times where I actually wanted to align myself with something that was respectable by society’s standards, as in the military system from which I was disqualified due to self-created scars, and after this I had given up, in a sense, on much of my previous construct of respect. Having failed time and again at aligning with something ‘greater than myself,’ I just became more cynical while adding more scars to the collection. One of the new benchmarks at this point for how I wanted to exist was projected or demonstrated by those who seemed completely oblivious to any and all forms of judgment, since they had their own creative side to them that granted them virtual immunity. And this was somewhat in contrast to those who seemed untouchable in the characters they had cultivated within family systems that I envied, untouchable in the sense that they seemed to have this halo of magnanimity that blessed them with eloquence and amiable conduct, and seemed to be part of a healthy feedback system where their diligence was always rewarded by the system that they functioned so well within. Ultimately, I didn’t see myself fitting into this spectrum anywhere, not even in the cult of ‘creative social detachment,’ because of how I saw myself as a face in the mirror, voice, mind and expression. I saw myself as something that shouldn’t exist, and so the ‘creative’ and abusive outlets were a way to justify all that into a character cultivation process wherein I could at least tolerate my own experience of this.

Juxtaposing this image of myself as a child with the ideas and images of who I am as well as whatever I cannot be as a future projected ideal because what I’ve perceived as ‘social skills’ seem to require a pretense that I’ve judged as a mask and character based on the rules of self-definition that I had established for myself as they pertain to this virtual incompatibility with a community that I defined myself in separation from.

I’ve been looking at respect as something defined in terms of social approval and camaraderie than in terms of being honest with oneself, and my judgment was cynicism. Part of the ‘collective will’ has been to be positively associated with respectable people in public in order to establish a sense of confidence and self-assurance, and I’ve fallen for this before in spite of my judgment about it. The starting point within the effort to cultivate motivation, persistence, achievement, and pride often seems rooted in the avoidance of social ostracism, mockery, and isolation, as in the judgment of my father and as well as in relation to war in the broad context.

Despite the premise within much of what is presented as socially respectable as contributing to the bright future of ‘expanded consciousness and unification’ in a technotopia where everything will be magically sorted out, as this collective we’re stranded in our own accumulating mess. Respect can begin to be redefined in terms of humility to admit to self when past belief systems and characters have proven useless, abusive and dysfunctional therefore not worth holding sacred, as well as the discipline to forgive within confronting self and other directly without masks, the self-honest diligence to physically act on words and the consistence to follow through indefinitely one at a time instead of waiting for 'everyone else.'

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 19 Feb 2013, 19:54

Hi Scott

We can work with one of the memories or constructs here such as the believed-definitions of Respect with regards to how you saw your grandfather or this one

I've been looking at respect as something defined in terms of social approval and camaraderie than in terms of being honest with oneself, and my judgment was cynicism. Part of the ‘collective will’ has been to be positively associated with respectable people in public in order to establish a sense of confidence and self-assurance, and I've fallen for this before in spite of my judgment about it. The starting point within the effort to cultivate motivation, persistence, achievement, and pride often seems rooted in the avoidance of social ostracism, mockery, and isolation, as in the judgment of my father and as well as in relation to war in the broad context.
The resolution toward a sound definition of Respect is in place, so, we can now work with deconstructing, self forgiving, self correcting the old in order to integrate/amalgamate with the current realization and understanding about it.

Cool life review on Respect here, thanks for sharing

scott

Postby scott » 01 Mar 2013, 04:27

scott

Postby scott » 09 Mar 2013, 06:05

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”