Mike McDonald's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
Mike McDonald

Mike McDonald's Journey to Life

Postby Mike McDonald » 19 Apr 2012, 13:05

http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... ss-to.html

Tuesday, 17 April 2012 The Begining of my 7yr Process to Nothingness Day 1

Ok, So as my title indicates, this is the beginning of my 7yr process to nothingness, day 1. Why a 7yr process to nothingness? Well that is the point of Oneness and equality. To remove all points out of my mind, so that nothingness remains. This is a 7yr process because in 7yrs all my cells will have changed and thus the accumulation affect of applying myself in writing for 7yrs will have a complete physical change on the law of my being.

I forgive myself for not realising that resistance is a point required to push in order to facilitate change.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being directed by the resistance that comes up as chatter in my body and body as tiredness and avoidance of participating in the moment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the exstensive amount of resistance that I will face when I am actually willing myself to delete personality behaviour patterns.
I forgive myself for not realising that my mind as what Ive accepted and allowed will create resistance in my application of self change as what is best for all.
I forgive myself for not realising that my mind's resistance is influenced by everyone's mind particpations.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getiing frustrated with resistance.
I forgive myself for not realising that resistance can be used as a cool indicator of self support as confirmation that I am physically pushing a point.
I forgive myself for not realising the weakness of my mind as being hooked on a feeling that produces a high.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing weakness of mind as being addicted to feelings that porduce a high.
I forgive myself for not realising how addicted I have been to being/getting high within my mind as my own personal bubble world where I just concern myself with my superiority/righteousness/highness/polarity greatness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to my mind particpations as generating feelings and emotions that give me a body buzz.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing backchat to direct my movement as like a giving into temptation that keeps me from pushing mind/body resistance.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging moments of resistance.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear and avoidance of resistance.
I forgive myself for not realising that fearing and avoiding resistance creates a persistance as a growing conflict unitll fearing and avoiding resistance is stopped and forgiven.

I realise that resistance is a point required to push in order to facilitate change that is best.
I realise that my mind as what Ive accepted and allowed will create resistance in my application of self change as what is best for all life.
I realise that my mind's resistance is influenced by everyone's mind particpations.
I realise that resistance can be used as a cool indicator of self support as confirmation that I am physically pushing a point.
I realise the weakness/limitation of my mind as being hooked on a feeling that produces a high.
I realise how addicted I have been to being/getting high within my mind as my own personal bubble world where I just concern myself with my superiority/righteousness/highness/polarity greatness.
I realise that fearing and avoiding resistance creates a persistance as a growing conflict unitll fearing and avoiding resistance is stopped and forgiven.

When and as I experience resistance I am gratefull for the phsyical indication of support and I allow myself to push through resistance by facing resistance in the moment of confrontation.

When and as I see myself being tempted by my mind to give into resistance and avoid facing/pushing through the resistance, I stop, I breathe and I embrace the resistance I am facing and I smile/giggle/laugh as I accept the challenge of moving through the resistance and I realise my power/strength is my will to move through resistance as the Will I am.

Mike McDonald

Re: Mike McDonald's Journey to Life

Postby Mike McDonald » 19 Apr 2012, 13:07

http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... amily.html

Wednesday, 18 April 2012Journey

Journey to life, Day 2, Family
Ok, so it was my brother from the same mother's birthday yesterday and it is my father's birthday today. A couple of immediate family birthdays. Why do I say immediate family? Well, when I laboured my way down the birth canal, I was welcomed by my mom and dad. Two years later, I was here to welcome my younger brother with my mom and my dad. This same process happened two more times. So immediate-family in the sense that we beings would be living in the same shared space..under the same roof. Note the emphasis on, "under the same roof". When we are born,..we are immediately here with everyone here. It's like I was here before I was so called birthed here out of the womb...it's like I moved from darkness to light....inside...to outside. How was my body created? Well, my dad's dick was inside my mom's vagina...and abra kadabra like arts and crafts...a seed and an egg came together...the egg being kinda like the soil...and the seed being kinda like the tree...that made me into a tree of life so to speak...I mean metaphorically speaking as I like to use metaphors as that is why I say like soooo very much.

Ok, so, i'm ranting and raving all over here about family and the process of becoming family and haha I'm giggling about what I just wrote, "the process of becoming family" as this is my 7yr writing process to nothingness so to speak...as well, We are all here and therefore All here as/with/in/on Earth are Family as One and Equal. It's like everyone has the same name,..first name: Oneness middle name: And last name: Equality

LoL! Oneness And Equality. That's You and Me and All that be as All beings here are Oneness And Equality.

So, believing that I'm not related to every Oneness And Equality is ridiculous because Everyone is Oneness and Equality. Our Family name is therfore, Oneness And Equality. We are all Family Relatives.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that All here is my Relatives.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from my Relatives.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that some Relatives are more special than other Relatives.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that everyone is not related.
I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity of Oneness And Equality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fighting family.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating war with family.
I forgive myself for not realising the whole Family is Here as each Being, Oneness And Equality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging and comparing Family against Family.
I forgive myself for not realising that each member of Family, Here, is Oneness And Equality and that Comparing Oneness and Equality against Oneness And Equality is ridiculous because each Being is Oneness And Equality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the absolute awesomeness of Oneness and Equality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the awesomeness of awesomeness as the awe-so-me-nest. ahhahaha cool. Got it!

I realise the absolute awesomeness as the awe-so-me-nest of Oneness and Equality.
I realise that All Here is my Family Relatives.
I realise I am not separate from my Family Relatives.
I realise Earth is our One Nest Equal It Why..as Oneness and Equalit is the Life Policy.
I realise there is no superiority/inferiority within the Oneness And Equality Family
I realise the simplicity of Oneness And Equality.
I realise that creating war/fights with my family implies creating war/fights with myself.
I realise the ridiculousness of fighting myself.
I realise that my whole Family is Being Here as Oneness And Equality
I realise that each member of my Family Here is Oneness And Equality and that Comparing Oneness and Equality against Oneness And Equality is ridiculous because each Being is Oneness And Equality.

I Forgive myself for not realising the labour required to birth myself as Physical Oneness And Equality Here.
I fogive myself for not realising the extent of the labour process for each being to finish the birthing process as Physical Oneness and Equality Here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the birthing process for Physical Oneness And Equality Here.
I forgive myself for not realising Life birthed from the Physical as Physical Oneness And Equality as the 1 + 1 + 1.....etc...etc..accumulation effect as Life birthed from and as the Physical is the result of self-willed individual labor/labour....meaning, Each being must birth themself as Life....Obviously there will be great assistance and support to facilitate the birthing process as Life as all-ways support allways as what is best for Everyone as Oneness And Equality.

I realise the labour required to birth myself as Physical Oneness And Equality Here.
I realise the extent of the labour process for each being to finish the birthing process as Physical Oneness and Equality Here.
I realise Life birthed from the Physical as Physical Oneness and Equality as the 1 + 1 + 1...etc...etc..accumulation effect as Life birthed from and as the Physical is the result of self-willed individual labor/labour...meaning, Each being must birth themself as Life...obviously there will be great assistance and support to facilitate the birthing process as Life as all-ways support always as what is best for Everyone as Oneness And Equality.

When and as I see myself judging my family, I stop, I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of judging the intensive labour process as I realise judgment creates labour complications and it is best for everyone to keep the labour as simple as possible as nobody likes labour that's made more complicated than it needed to be.

I forgive myself for not realising the consequence that judgement manifests as labour complications to birthing Life from and as the Physical Here.

I realise the consequence that judgement manifests as labour complications to birthing Life from and as the Physical Here.

When and as I see me/you participating in judgement, I stop, I breathe and I take responsibility for the judgement by sharing my insight about judgement and the manifested labour complications that judgement causes...which is unnecessary abuse which makes labour pains more intensive.

I commit myself to birthing myself as Life from and as the Physical as will assist and support the faciliation of Life birthed from and as the Physical.

Labour doesnt stop untill the process is done. Lets alleviate as much labour complications as possible. An Equal Money System will assist and support the Labour/Labor process.

Mike McDonald

Postby Mike McDonald » 19 Apr 2012, 13:09

http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... abuse.html

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Day 3 Substance Abuse

Since writing my first blog about resistance in my 7yr journey to life blog series, I've been tested with the point of resistance several times. Ive noticed an intersting point about resistance...that it's like I have a physical reaction to the point of resistance and I experience emotional stress. And this is where temptation has come into play as the so-called 'free-will choice to choose what I feel like'. This temptation as 'free-will choice to choose what I feel like' is pure bullshit. Rubish. Lol. Ok, reason being is that this 'choosing according to feeling' is like being a serious addict, always moving to satisfy that feeling. Giving in to resistance is like giving in to a feeling...like needing a pull off a drug or heavy scratching of an itch. So ya, I realised much about resistance in writing my blog the other day...and just before I decided to write my blog this morning, I saw the point that I was allowing little bits of emotional reactions to points that would come up as tempataion....and I guess..well fuck,..it's like the resistance Ive experienced is linked to feelings/emotions as a result of feeding the feelings/emotions with back chat. So, I was just kinda coping with this for a lil while...as I was just watching myself as what I was allowing within my mind and seeing how I would have little reactions some times and it would be at these moments of reactions...that I would be charged up a lil bit and unstable kinda in that I was really considering points of temptation. These points of temptation that have occured recently have been connected to food as recently I cut out dairy and wheat and most sugars (im still eating fruits) about 2 weeks ago. Ive noticed that when I get emotionally stressed I'm looking for substances to give me a release...this has been by wanting to eat sugary stuff, mcdonalds fast food(for a quick fix...just like the sugar) and also tobacco. I had quit smokking tobacco for about 2 months and a few days into the food diet changes I had an emotional reaction to my girlfriend and I went out and bought a pack of smokes...and justified it as saying this will be a good test and I know i'm fucking up here, lets learn from my fuckedness. So, cigarettes assisted with compounding emotions/stress and I noticed myself being less stable than I had been previously and that I justified that I was treating myself to some tobacco as way to support my new dietary changes and investigations. What's interesting is that a few times within the last 2 weeks I went and got mcdonalds breakfast which the biscuits have dairy..mabe wheat too...and there was some processed cheese on my biscuit sandwhiches...also I ate these chocolate covered peanut butter pretzles. Anyway it's like every time I indulged in these substances it's like I was doing it to scratch an itch..like to relieve myself of the resistance I was experiencing...to feed my mind a high...getting myself temporary satisfaction...and it's kinda fucked because...with some brutal self honesty it's easy to see that I never really remained satisfied with myself...and yesterday and the day before an itch came back that had been gone for almost 3 weeks. And I know the itchy skin came back as a point of anger within myself for fucking with myself....and I woke up scratching the itch yesterday and I immediately jumped out of bed and threw the rest of my pack of cigarettes out. And prior to going to bed last night I had been kinda stressed about an exam I had written earlier that evening and I offered to take my girlfriend out for some late night eats and I had justified in my mind, fuck it..i'm giving myself some real comfort food...im going to eat everything that I've cut out...was thinking about getting oreo milkshake chicken wings with sweet honey garlic sugary sauce, club sandwhich(for the wheat)...and it's interesting because when I got to the restaurant I was looking at the menu...and my back chat was like 'I already know what i want i dont even need to let at the menu" and it's like I just kinda watched my back chat but kept moving myself ..in that i kept looking at the menu for options that would support my food diet investigations. Waitress was taking our orders and i was still kinda indecisive...am i going to give into temptation or am i going to say fuck temptation and push through the resistance,..told waitress about my situation and what I had been looking for in the menu...wasnt alot of options for no dairy, no wheat. We found a few good choices for me though...and waitress was real cool support as she doesnt eat gluten or dairy or extra sugars.
Anyways, the point of my writing here is that aha, I'm not a slave to feelings/emotions...I see how I have in the past limited myself to feelings/emotions...yet in my most recent past I have showed myself that I can breathe through the resistance...and that I know I am allowing myself to get real strong.

So, some forgiveness on substance abuse

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using substances to give me a high.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising myself as physical substance and that desiring a part of myself exposes accepted and allowed manifested separation.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring substances to give me a release from emotional stress.
I forgive myself for not realising that desiring substances to feed a feeling is just compounding the feeding of the feeling.
I forgive myself for not realising how exstensively I have abused substances since my very early childhood.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for consuming substances for the purpose of taste/buzz/feels good.
I forgive myself for not realising how Ive abused food as a way to cope with emotional stress.
I forgive myself for not realising that wanting to eat someting based on feelings is feeding into getting high as a way of coping with emotional stress.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for coping with suppressions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using food like I used illegal drugs.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared facing my substance abuse in all ways.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing substance abuse.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing tobacco.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using tobacco to cope with emotional stress, anger and anxiety.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying using tobacco to cope with physical suppressions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing myself as physical substance.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding myself as physical substance here.
I forgive myself for justifying substance abuse by denying my substance abuse by saying everything is substance...thus how can I not be of substance/abuse.
I forgive myself for not realising how I had been abusing my body as my physical substance by electrifying myself with strong emotions/feelings
I forgive myself for not realising that I do not need to consume myself to alleviate/satisfy emotions/feelings.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for limmiting my directive power to feelings/emotions.

I realise myself as physical substance.
I realise that who I am is beyond feelings and emotions.
I realise that feelings/emotions mask who I am.
I realise in process I will face all my masks as I will not allow myself to hide behind feelings and emotions.
I realise my strength accumulates day by day as I piece myself back together with self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements.
I realise that desiring a substance to feed a feeling only compounds the desire to feed the feeling
I realise I've abused substances since early-childhood.
I realise Ive abused food as a way to cope with emotional stress.
I realise the power of self-forgiveness is the power I give myself.
I realise that I do not need to consume myself with feelings/emotions
I realise that feelings/emotions is an act of canabalism.
I realise feelings/emotions are not what's best for Life.
I realise that feelings/emotions are not Life.
I realise my directive power is not feelings/emotions.

I am grateful for pushing myself to face substance abuse in writing.

When and as I see myself desiring/wanting a specific substance, I stop, I breathe and I realise that I push through resistance as I like getting stronger everyday and I realise that pushing through resistance is an act of self-love as nourishment for the law of my being as Oneness And Equality

Mike McDonald

Postby Mike McDonald » 21 Apr 2012, 04:50

http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... day-4.html

Human Race in Time, Day 4
So, I notice myself constantly racing around in time...Like I always got things to do on my mind....it's like my mind moves as time and I'm constantly boarding or chasing after the next train of thought...as I find myself rushing myself at times because it's like I have a relationship with time with my mind and I'm always referencing time to see how I am doing,...it's like I'm constantly measuring my score, my results...to see how my judgements/results are in time,..it's like I'm always in time trials and I just gotta qualify myself by accomplishing tasks within the agreed upon time limits. Sometimes I don't think about time for awhile and just perform tasks and than I will look at the time and I'm like woah it's been soo much time since I last checked the time...I was moving/doing stuff in time without thinking about my time score measurment...like no time judgements. Often if I don't set my alarm clock, the first thing I want to know when I wake up is the time....it's like how am I doing based on the time it is...have I slept too much or not enought...what is my sleep score in relation to time...it's like I'm always measuring my results/process according to the clock.....winning/losing based on time.

Time trials is kind of a funny way to look at time. I realise the ridiculousness of constant judgment of myself based on time...like assigning myself a win or loss based on time judgments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking for validation/qualifications based on time as in what time it is, determine's my score/result/placement here as either as winner or a loser.

I forgive myelf for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing myself in competition with time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not living the realisation that I am time and that judging myself as winner or loser in relation to myself as time is ridiculous as that creates a friction within myself as time, like I'm missing the point of myself in/as time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to fufill myself in time like a donkey chasing a carrot...always just a lil bit more and further to go before I can be satsified and fulfilled.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to judgements about time with feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that I am limiting my time for self-expression by accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by feelings/emotions based on time judgements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for comparing my time spent to other beings time spent.

I forgive myself for not realising the physical cost of being here in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being overwhelmed with the amount of things I's like to accomplish in time.

I forgive myself for allowing myself to feel rushed and stressed about time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto guilt about time that has already been spent.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dwelling on time spent.

I forgive mself for accepting and allowing myself for judging time spent as either good investment or bad investment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating polarity value on my investments in/as/with time.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am Invested in/as Oneness and Equality.
I forgive myself for not realising that I as Oneness and Equality Investment am always here.
I forgive myself for not realising that Oneness and Equality Investment is the absolute best investment because Oneness and Equality is always the most excellent for every-one here.
I forgive myself for not realising existence is invested eternally as Oneness and Equality as the Investment that will always last the test of time. lol. time test.

I forgive myself for not realising myself as an Eternal Investment as Oneness and Equality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a relationship with time as a point of conflict/separation.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am in agreement with time as Oneness and Equality.

I realise I am in agreement with time as Oneness and Equality.
I realise I am an Eternal Investment as Oneness and Equality.
I realise I am always here as Investor Oneness and Equality.
I realise I am Invested in me being here....meaning Oneness and Equality Here.
I realise no polarity relationship exists as Oneness and Equality.
I realise time as numbers is just a system measurment to arrange/organize/plan specific events.
I realise feelings/emotions in time are consuming.
I realise I am here one and equal as/with/in time.
I realise reacting to the time is ridiculous as the measurment is the measurement.
I realise the abuse of judging time.
I realise I am fulfillment and that fulfillment and satisfaction are within me as who I am as Life as Life fulfillment and Life satisfaction.
I realise my satisfaction and fulfillment is beyond judgment and therfore is not determined by accomplishments.

I commit myself to my agreement with/as time as Oneness and Equality.
I commit myself as an Eternal Investment that is in the best interest of all Life as Oneness and Equality.
I commit myself to living the the realisation as an Eternal Investment as Oneness and Equality.
I commit myself to letting go/releasing all judgement/separation in/as Time.
I commit myself to use/express myself/time effectively.
I commit myself to stop participating in feelings/emotions.
I commit myself to expressing/sharing/living Life fufillment/satisfaction.
I commit myself to erradicating abuse in time.
I commit myself to sharing/living the realisation that satisfaction and fulfillment is beyond judgment and therfore is not determined by accomplishments.

Mike McDonald

Postby Mike McDonald » 22 Apr 2012, 03:57

http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... ience.html

Day 5, Patience
If I don't live patience than I'm a patient who needs patience.

I forgive myself for not realising the humbleness that comes with patience.

I forgive myself for not realising that living absolute patience is like an eternal investment that cannot expire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that patience can run out like money and that I only have soo much patience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that patience is joy/physical support and that impatience is debt/stress/emotion/feeling/abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that patience is a limitted resource.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to live patience.

I forgive myself for not realising that I cannot be frustrated/irritated/angered/annoyed/unstable if I live/express/share patience always.

I forgive myself for not realising how virtuous patience is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for spiting my patience by allowing myself to charge feelings/emotions as energy fluctuation.

I forgive myself for not realising that breathing assists and supports patience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding my power within and as patience.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am capable and able of creating the absolute best creation as Oneness and Equality with and as patience.

I realise the humbleness that comes with and as patience.

I realise that living absolute patience is like an eternal investment that cannot expire.

I realise that patience cannot run out.

I realise patience is limitless.

I realise patience is joy and impatience is debt/stress/emotion/feeling/sufering/abuse

I realise that I cannot cannot be frustrated/irritated/angered/annoyed/unstable if I live/express/share patience always.

I realise patience is virtuous..

I realise that being spitefull towards living patience by reacting with emotion/feeling as energy fluctuation is self limitation.

I realise that awareness of breath assists and supports patience.

I realise that I am capable and able of creating the absolute best creation as Oneness and Equality with and as patience.

I commit myself to living/expressing/sharing patience.

I commit myself to creating absolute awesomeness with and as patience.

I commit myself to living self fullfillment as the realisation that I am patience.

I commit myself to express gratitude and joy as the self-realisation that I am patience being tested.

I commit myself to cherish the gift of patience by expressing and sharing the gift of patience daily.

I commit myself to living vituous with and as patience as a being walking process for and as Oneness and Equality through everyday practical application as self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements.

I commit myself to living words.

I commit myself as patience.

Mike McDonald

Postby Mike McDonald » 23 Apr 2012, 04:22

http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... ement.html

Day 6, Recognizing the Fear within Judgement as Resistance

Judgment is like hitting yourself with a hammer....it's stupid/reckless/unnecessary abuse that's rooted in fear......fear roots?....I suggest getting rid of all fear roots...

Ok, so I was working on an assignment and I was invited to attend a party and I had dismished the party all together because of the justification that I had an assignment to work on. However, upon further investigation, it was clear that I was justifying not being able to attend the party even for a little bit because I had exstensive judgements about the particpants of the party and the consumption of alcohol that would be most definitely taking place at the party. So, I had dismissed the party all together because of my judgements about party participants and the justification that I am simply not able to spare any time away from my assignment.

So, I had been working on my assignment for several hours and I was taking a break from my assignment when I recieved a text from one of the party participants, saying. "you should stop by". After reading the text a rush of fear/nervousness rushed through my beingness and I saw the point of resistance here as I didn't want to go to the party...and that I was being challenged here because the justification I gave earlier was simply not valid as I had just begun taking a break from my assignment and I was capable of going up the street to say hello and chat with party participants for a little bit.

Despite seeing this point, I hesitated for a few seconds, looking within my my mind for a reason/justification to hide within fear and judgement and avoid pushing this obvious point of resistance that has presented itself as an oppurtunity for me to transcend a point of accepted and allowed limitation.

So, I decide I must go to the party and face my accepted and allowed resistance and delete these jusgements and fears I have created. So, as I move myself towards the party that is up the street,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging friends as separate from me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging people as separate from me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing friends/peoples judgement of me.

I forgive myself for not realising that I have been holding onto points of separation as wasys of keeping people/friends separate from me.

I forgive myself for not realising that the judgements I fear in others are self judgements that I porject to be separate from me.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculousness of holding onto judgements about people as separate from me and for fearing the self judgements that I created.

I forgive myself for not realising that each person who drink alcohol is me in another life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for crucifying people who drink alcohol as blame worthy at fault ridden that are wrong and I am separate from this.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I can be separate from fuckedness and fault.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing my compassion and consideration for my fellow man/woman.

I forgive myself for not realising that everyone who drinks alcohol is suffering.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to stand alone at the party as an example for my peers, showing that it is possible to face your acceptances and allowances and let go of addictions and desires to feel good.

I forgive myself for suppressing the oppurtunity to learn and expand myself by always going where I resist going.

I forgive myself for not realising the road map of life is within and as the destinations there is greatest resistance towards.

I realise that resistance acts as a road map to life.
I realise that any judgement is self induced mind fuck that was generated within and as a point of fear and is a mind-fuck to be faced and let go of with self-forgiveness.
I realise I cannot be seperate from here and that I can only 'think' I am separate...or others are spearate from me as a result of self imposed mind imprisonment as buying/feeding into a illusion/delusion as make belief.
I realise beings who drink alcohol is suffering.
I realise that letting go of judgement is awesome.
I realise that life/self expression is without judgement.
I realise judgement/fear is self imposed suffering/suppression/abuse/damnation.

I commit myself to working through all self forgiveness and self corrective statements required to effectively erradicate all judgement/fear from my beingness.

I commit myself to purifying the law of my being by pushing through all points of resistance as I use resistance/judgement/fear as a road map indicator that assists and supports me on the journey to life as complete self realisation as all as one as equal.

I commit myself to enjoying the journey to life as complete self-realisation as all as one as equal.

I commit myself to sharing my enjoyment as a participant here journeying to life.

I commit myself to laughing and sharing laughter to all points of ridiculous I expose and reveal to myself on the Journey to life as I embrace self-realisations.

I commit myself to receiving support from myself in all ways.

I commit myself to giving support to myself in all ways.

I commit myself to birthing myself as life from and as the physical here.

Mike McDonald

Postby Mike McDonald » 24 Apr 2012, 05:56

http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... being.html

Day 7, Physical Well Being
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to associate body shape with physical well being.

I forgive myself for not realising that physical well being is more than just a picture presentation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging physical health based upon a picture presentation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having ideas in my mind as the ideal picture presentation for my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my physcal picture presentation of my body as less than adequate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring a more ideal body shape.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded what I was putting into my physical body.

I forgive myself for not considering the consequences of having no regard for the substances I've put into my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for consuming substances based on taste.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting foods that are supportive to my physical well being.

I forgive myself for desiring to eat food that is not optimum support for my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing the realisation that some foods are more supportive for my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for supressing communication with my physical body.

I forgive myself for not realising that my physical body is always communicating with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been impulsed into giving into temptation and disregarding foods that are most supportive for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how feelings impulsed my desires to eat certain foods I already have established patterns/relationships with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing my physical well being by ignoring my physical well being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking my physical well being for granted.

I forgive myself for not realising I am the starting point of my physical being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my physical being.

I forgive myself for not realising that judging my physical well being as the picture presentation reflection I see in the mirror is a point of self sabotage/abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for comparing my picture presentation of myself to others picture presentation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for comparing and competing as a picture.

I forgive myself for not realising how I separated myself from and as physical presence by viewing myself as a picture.

I forgive myself for placing value in picture presentations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging self worth based on picture presentation.

I forgive myself for not realising how i've contributed to judgement and insecurity within the world by particpating within judgements/insecurities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging people based on their appearance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing judgements necessary in order to make sense of how/who a person is.

I forgive myself for not realising that my world has been entirely make belief as a result of making up judgements.

I forgive myself for not realising that judgements expose the point of make belief delusion.

I forgive myself for not realising that judgment is insecurity.

I realise that judgment is insecurity.
I realise that judgements expose the point of make belief delusions.
I realise that my world had been entirely make belief as a result of making up judgements.
I realise i've contributed to judgement and insecurity as a global delusion by accepting and allowing judgements/insecurities.
I realise that judging my physical well being as the picture presentation reflection I see in the mirror is a point of self sabotage/abuse.
I realise how feelings impulsed my desires to eat certain foods I already have established patterns/relationships with.
I realise my physical body is communication.
I realise physical well being is more than just a picture presentation.

I commit myself to stopping judgment as I realise the abuse that is caused by judgement.

I commit myself to nurturing my physical well being.

I commit myself to letting go of impulsed patterns of self imposed limitation.

I commit myself to operating from the starting point principle of oneness and equality and therfore stand as a living example.

I commit myself to letting go of all picture presentation judgements about physical well being.

I commit myself to stop judging life as pictures.

I commit myself to becoming life birthed from and as the physical.

I commit myself to providing myself with foods that give me optimum nourishment.

I commit myself to recieving physical communication from my body.

I commit myself to becoming aware of my physical body in all ways.

I commit myself to learning about myself in all ways.

I commit myself to physical well being.

I commit myself to purifying the law of my being as oneness and equality.

When and as I see myself disregarding my physical well being, I stop, I breathe and I regard my physical well being in the moment with common sense.

Mike McDonald

Postby Mike McDonald » 25 Apr 2012, 07:50

http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... yself.html

Day 8, No Giving Up on Myself
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for considering compromise my best efforts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing my best efforts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my best efforts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to give in and quit on myself when resistance seems strong.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for flirting and entertaining temptation as a point of self sabotaging I'm entertainiing like a bad joke.

I forgive myself for not realising that I cannot actually give up on myself because I am always with myself and therfore I will always face me as my givings. I am grateful for forgiving myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing my commitment to myself as self trust.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving attention to self defeatism.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am here as my guide and my trust and my self trust is as simple straight forward self honesty.

I realise that I cannot actually give up on myself because I am always with myself and therefore I will always face me as my giving. I am grateful for forgiving myself.

I realise that I am here as my guide and my trust and my self trust is as simple straight forward self honesty.

I commit myself to facing myself as my guide as self trust, self honesty and self commitment.

I commit myself to performing at my best capabilities and to do my best work.

I commit myself to give all of myself to everything I do.

I commit myself to living self forgiveness.

I am commit to myself as here as the journey to life.

Mike McDonald

Postby Mike McDonald » 26 Apr 2012, 09:49

http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... iming.html

Day 9, Perfect Timing
OK, I wrote in an earlier blog about time and racing around in time and feeling rushed. And I have more to write about on this point with regards to time of day/night. It's like Ive placed soo much on the time before midnight...like with writing this blog for example,...the time at the moment of me writing here is 11:53pm. For about the last three hours i've been monitoring the time because i've had an idea setup in my mind that I MUST COMPLETE MY BLOG BEFORE MIDNIGHT. I've developed a belief that I'm doing well if I get my writing's completed each day...and so I've accepted that the final minutes of my day are just before the clock reaches midnight. It's interesting because my sleep schedule has not been consistent with a 24hr clock. hahha. Ok, so in having just looked at what i've written i see that I havent been consistent with keeping time on a 12 or 24hr clock. What? What am I even saying? It's like wow..i'm seeing here that I have judgements about time and where I am in relation to/as time. Like the whole judgement in my relationship to time being early in my day or late in my day....like technically it's early in my day because the time says 12:02 am or 1:02 in millitary time as a 24 hr clock...yet I also look at the day/night kinda in the middle somewhere because i've been awake for around 8 hrs.

So it's weird that my relationship to where I am in my day/night is based on sleep ...like perspective to time is in relationship to sleep....like my day/night starts or finishes with sleep. Anyway ya, it's like I've kept the same routine with regards to writing for the most part...in the sense that I will write in my blog after a bunch of time has passed since I woke up from my sleep....and I see that I've connected time judgments to my blog writings and what time it is when I am beginning or ending my sleep.

So. the time is now 12:14am and initially I judged the amount of words i've written on the page here in relation to how much time has passed/how long it has taken me to get here.....and it's funny kinda, in examining this point of'getting here' because when I reflect upon 'getting here'...it is always a result of accumulation of all time before now.

So, here I am in as the time that has taken me to get here.....and hey, here I am over here as the time it has taken me to get to this part in my writing. Ok, so many parts of my day make up the whole of my day....many moments in time, make up the whole time...so What I'm getting at is that it's ridiculous to keep using time as bench marrk judgement to judge myself because I'm always here with the accumulation of events which lead up to now as the main event...it's like I am the main event always...and I'm constantly taking place in events..and me as the main event goes on as long as I am able to go on. It's like I sleep when I can no longer perform as the main event. Like my active physical activity/performance goes on intermission when I go to sleep. Yet really my physicality never goes on intermission because it's here....it's me as my mind as consciousness that cuts out when I go to sleep. So it's like the fuckedness ive created about time relationships is through my mind as consciousness. Ok, so I gotta let go of restrictions from my mind in relation to time.

Im gonna pull out self-forgiveness on this ranting and raving about time...as I tackle this point that opened up when I realised I was wanting to just write a blog really quick so that I could have it finished before the clock reached midnight. It's like I deemed me completing my blog after midnight as a failure. And here I am at 12:27, facing my fear of not being finished writing before 12am.

It's funny how the events have played out in me writing here...and examining my words....because I'm certain that If I were to stop writing write now and re-read the totality of what I have written thus far...I'm certain it would not take as much time as it has taken me to write. time now is 12:29am. Im'm gonna read now just for fun what Ive written.

Time is now 12:34am

Some intersting points came up as I was reading my words as support. The point that I was trying to rush through my words of support so that I could compete my reading here in "good time"...like as an acceptable judgement....a cso called just result based on what I define as acceptable or impressive. Also, while I was re-reading and making a few adjustments as I was thinking how I gotta inform the reader that I could of been finished reading faster if I wasnt fixing my mistakes. The point opened up that I judge the speed of my reading,,,like I don't like how long it takes me to read. I want my reading to be instantaniou ...like I look and done....and in saying this...its like haha...it's my focus in how I look ....like I really got a focus on one word at at time because as I glance at the entirety of my words...it's like I see all the words But I am not processing them as 1+1 accumulation in time to the very last word. The point also opened up in my writing that wow, I'm writing out my mind as me...like me is what ive accepted and allowed through mind...and it's through my mind that ive created such judgments...and it's like wow ive given such value to my mind and even referred to myself through mind as my mind being the main event...that me as who I am,..am on a break/intermission when I am sleeping. This was a jaw dropping point to look at ...as it's like wow me as a programmed mind built up/programmed in time,..processing in time the accumulation of events. Another point that opened up in time was the fact that everyone/everything..all that is here is contributing to the presence here as the main even,,,it's like all here are part of the main event which all of us exist as, as performance/show.

time is 12:46am.

Before I started writing this blog I had a thought about ok, I'll just write for about 10 minutes and wolla that will be my blog and I will get my blog finished/done by the deadline I had self imposed upon myself as 12am.

That's ridiculous that I imposed such a deadline upon myself...because it's like shit! Writing out the points here has taken more time. It's like me taking on a job and having an expectation that the job will take me this certain specific amount of time to accomplish my goal...and well shit,..When I am almost accomplished my goal...or not even close to being accomplished my goal....and I have already surpassed my expectations,..should I stop and say well....I wasnt expecting to keep going/working past my set expectations?...fuck no,...It's like time is just a measurment for a result/goal....and haha in realising this,..it's like I am always the end of time as the end result as yo yo, it has taken me all the time i've been exisiting through the prison of my mind to get here to this point in writing and talking about it. And yo...it's cool to measure me here...as measure is to me a sure me here,,,lol measure...me a sure...measure me here is to me a sure me here and me as you are me here. All contributing to the main event here, earth as our stage, Lets face and measure our performance here so that we can assure we are assisting and supporting the best and greatest performance possible here...because I mean, what the fuck kinda main event is less than the best and greatest performance possible.

Ok, so time now to pull out self-forgiveness from my writing here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for measuring my success based on time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being either earlier or late in relation to being here in time,
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for measuring accomplishmnets based on time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the amnount of time it takes me to read and write.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to time with thoughts/feelings/emotions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my reactions to time as either positive or negative.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being a loser in time that is always trying to win.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to surpass my expectations.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to have time expectations that are not changeable.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that expectations of how much time is required to complete tasks is a judgment/estimate/measurment based on already established data and does not reflect the end result as my abilities/capabilities are able to imporve beyond my wildest expectations.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing my timed measurment results.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that time is being wasted in/as justification.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that the mind is a systtem program that has accumulated in time.
I forgive myself fo accepting and allowing myself for for fearing the amount of time that is required to sort out my mind programming.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myelf for worrying about what time it is.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a relationship with fear in time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing end-times.
I forgive myself for not realising I am the end times.
I forgive myself for thinking about how can I be the end times and that I should not say that I am the end times.
I forgive myself for not realising I am the endtimes because me as time end in every moment and thus I stand as the end times. I am the beginning and the end as the story here always. Story of nothingness?
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting angry in time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to my measurements as time as irritated and frustrated to the results of my measurments.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting bad measurments.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to look at poor results.
I forgive myself for allowing ideas to consume my attention in time.
I forgive myself for setting up ideas in my mind that I must follow because ive had a reaction to a thought which has produced a feeling of ecstacy within me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying how ive spent my time.
I forgive myself for not realising all judgements in time are relative.
I forgive myself for not realising that all I know is in time and that out of time is like the unknown to me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the unknown as being out of time and therfore not having enough time to spend because I am out of time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that time is money.
I forgive myself forr accepting and allowing myself for fearing my money and time runniing out.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define juudgments as acceptable or unnacceptable based upon whether or not my goals or desires are satisfied.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying judgments as acceptable in time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my expenses in time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying expenses in time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating deadlines in time that arent moveable.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to extend deadlines so that I can accomplish more goals.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to score goals.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting absolute organization of my time and money.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being careless with time and money.
I forgive myself for not realising that I must stand one and equal as/with time and money in order to assist and support the manifestation of an equal-money system.
I forgive myself for not realising the oneness and eqaulity of time is money.
I forgive myself for not realising that I am always centre stage as a live perfromer here on earth.
I forgive myself for not realising that I am performing here centre stage on earth for me.
I forgive myself for not realising that everything I do or dont do is dedicated to me as everything here is me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing bad times.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as bad times.
I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity of deleting fears.
I forgive myself for not realising that fearing to delete fears is fearing the unknown...because letting go of fears implies letting go of mind consciousness...and i've come to believe who I am is through and as mind consciousness.
I forgive myself for acceptina and allowing myself for believing who I am is mind consciousness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be without mind consciousness systems.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to exist here within mind consciousness systems and not be of mind consciousness systems.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to think my way out of my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to escape my mind by running away from what I have accepted and allowed to exist as my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the work that is required to be done to move through the layers of my mind.
I fogrive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself here in writing as having taken sooooo long to get here and that I should stop applying myself now because i've done enough...and that I should allow myself to stop writing self forgiveness because ive surpassed my expectations with regards to how much writing and self forgiveness is acceptable for a day.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that breaking out of prison as the mind is not for everyone.
I forgive myself for accepting and alllowing myself for enforcing prisons of mind by participating in creating added walls to the prison barrier.
I forgive myself for doubting the power of the group here working in time for results that are best for everyone.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my performances in time based on the length of my performances.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that longer performance is better and that shorter performance is worse.
I forgive myself for generalizing performances as being better or worse based on time length in relation to sex.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging sexual performances as better or worse based on comparing the time of my sexual performances to other sexual performances.
I forgive myself for not realising that comparing my sexual performances are all equal in that they were performed here in time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting irritated, frustrated, angry and annoyed with the process of time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing time
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the fact that ive abused time
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to myself in time as feelings/emotions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for beating myself up within and as time.
I forgive myself for not realising the coolness as of time as a measurment marker of my consistency and stability here as application and effectiveness as my performance performing here centre stage.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisiting constructive criticism in time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing criticism.
I forgive msyelf for accepting and allowing myself for judging my blog wriitng based on what time it is.
I forgive msyelf for accepting and allowing myself for jusdging my blog writings in relation to sleep.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining time as good. and that i must thterfore be good because I am in time and therfore in good. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not liking the mess i have created in time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling limited by time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself beleiving I should spend more time writing here when I don't have any more points about time surfacing at the moment.

I realise that I've mind fucked myself with accepted and allowed relationship judgmnet reactions to time.
I realise that I can stop feeding judgment reactions by stopping the participation in giving attention to thought/feelings/emotions.
I realise that an equal money system will assist and support the stabilization of time and money and will act as a platform of support for individuals to sort through their minds.
I realise that I am capable of sorting out my mind and therfore emptying and stopping my mind by effectively organizing my time and money in accordance with what is best for everyone as I stand as a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I realise time as a tool of support.
I realise reacting to events that occur in time has no practical effect in re-creating the event that has already occured.
I realise that breaking out of the prison of mind in time is for everyone.
I realise that fearing to delete fears is fearing the unknown...because letting go of fears implies letting go of mind consciousness...and i've come to believe who I am is through and as mind consciousness.
I realise fearing the unknown is ridiculous.
I realise that fearing the unknown is choosing to wait in fear in hope of knowing what it is that isnt known that is feared.
I realise that fear of the unknown is fear of consequence.
I realise that fear of the unknown is fear of change.
I realise that fear of the unknown is fear of death.
I realise that fear of the unkknown is self imposed limitation as bult of resistance to self expansion.
I realise my will is my force in time.
I realise the coolness in structuring my time.
I realise the simplicity of deleting fears.
I realise the assistance and support organization gives time effieiency.
I realise creating angsts about time limits ability to perform well in time.
I realise that trying to rush though performances/tasks in time fucks up tasks and performances in time which requires correction.
I realise the value of time.
I realise the gift of time.
I realise time as the now of consciousness.
I realise being out of time as out of mind.
I realise reacting to time with positve or neagtive thoughts/feelings/emotions is a mind-fuck that fuels mindfucks as positive or negative thoughts/feelings/emotions.
I realise the time is 257am and that ive spent a few hours worth of time examining my relationship with time

When and as I see myself reacting/judging/thinking about the time, I stop, I breathe and I hold my breathe inwards as I assess myself here in time and I clear any points of discrepency within myself and I release my breath as I let go of my reactions/judgments/thoughts about the time.

I commit myself to use my time as money as an investment/contribution in and as universal excellence in all ways which is most excellent for being here.

Mike McDonald

Postby Mike McDonald » 27 Apr 2012, 06:18

http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... teous.html

Day 10, Correcting Self-Righteous Judgement
Ok, so I noticed that I have a negative connotation/charge to the word, 'judgement'. And, because of holding onto a polarity definition about the word judgement, my perception has been wack as ive realised that soo many times I judge peoples judgements. Like...I've reacted many times to peoples judgement..as like me being a self-righteous fucker who is better than judgement...yet I've been holding onto an unbalanced polarity charged definition of the word, 'judgement'. Because of allowing this, it's like i've been coping with judgements and my self-righteousness. Like I know self-righteousness is fucked and is essentially the same thing as judgement...yet I didnt realise how I was perpetuating this coping with reactions/judgements as a result of having defined judgement as negative...giving it a polarity charge.

Ok, so a lil more about the definition of judgement that I had created: bad,negative,nasty, wrong, guilty, exposure, blame, fuckedness.

So, my expereince in relation to the word 'judgement' has been bad, negative,nasty,wrong,guilty,exposed, blame, fuckedness...which has been like a buffet of reactions...though...it's like...ive been trying not to allow judgement...yet it's been my relationship with the word that has caused my self-righteous judgment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining judgment with a negative charge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how I had been reacting to all forms of judgement as a negative charge because I had accepted and allowed judgement to exist as defined in my mind as a negative charge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving a negative polarity charge to the words; negative, bad, nasty, guilty, exposure, wrong, blame and fuckedness.

I forgive myself for not realising that the words I had connected to judgement had all carried the same energetic polarity charge as judgement.

I forgive myself for not realising that my entire relationship with words had consisted of connecting words with like charges to the initial word I have given a polarity charge. I realise that it is my self-responsibility to purify words as the purification of the law of my being. I realise that the process i walk is in and as self correction as I correct my faults as faulty programming that is not best for everyone. I realise I am walking self-correction.

I forgive myself for not realising the extent of my self-righteousness by allowing myself to participate with and as polarity charged words. I reaslise that it is my self-responsibility to equalize my words/vocabulary so that I do not allow any self-righteous-judgement to exist within me as living words.

I forgive myself for not realising that if I have even one word within myself that has polarity charge, than I am in fact not standing as oneness and equality togerther merged as me like the intertwining of my dna as perfection and that I have a point of self-righteous-judgement within myself that must be self-corrected as to equalize myself as living words as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity of the statement, "words are innocent." I realise that words are inncoent and I realise that innocence means without fault and to be free of judgement and guilt. I realise that living words as innocence is the process bit by bit I am accumulating as I purify my vocabulary as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for not realising the extent to which I react to words and how I have been possessed and consumed by words based on the energetic charges I have given to words. I realise I've gotten caught on trains of thought because of the feelings/emotions infused with the words that come up within my mind and that when I give attention/react to words/thoughts within my mind,..that is like the train leaving the station...me going down the rabbit hole or into the vortex of my mind like a cyclone and just allowing myself to go on a loopity loop roller coaster ride of buzzingness based on the relationships with words that is rooted in energetic polarity equations to feelings/emotions that act like a chemical concotion as a potion that creates and feeds off my life force essence.

I forgive myself for realising that the words I speak are polluted and tainted if I have any polarity charges attached to my words. I forgive myself for not realising the extent to which I have been a diaper mouth. I realise self expression as words comes without having any conflict with words as all words are innocent here as equality and oneness. I realise I created conflict within myself by allowing conflict to exist between words as positive charge and negative charge as the war/battle of good words versus bad words.

I forgive myself for not realising that giving words a polarity charge is like drugs influencing the mind as either a high or a low. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the grotesque nastyness of trying to make all my words positive. I forgive myself for not realising the brutal nasty imbalanced slant of feeding a super high...and I forgive myself for not realising the consequences of feeding a super high...as the total opposite of a super high as a super low. I forgive myself for not realising the extreme abuse that has resulted from word pollution as attaching/dumping feelings/emotions onto words.I realise the extreme abuse that has resulted from word pollution as attaching/dumping feelings/emotions onto words.

I forgive myself for not realising that I have derived great enjoyment from speaking words that I have not given any polarity-self-righteous-judgements to as feelings/emotions. I realise that I've enjoyed fucking with peoples reactions to words as self-righteous-polarity-judgements.

I forgive myself for not realising that as I've gotten older my words have been more corrupted with coding as feelings/emotions as polarity self-righteous judgements. I forgive myself for not realising how the mind as programming codes as thoughts/feelings/emotions compounded day after day...year after year as a result of my continuous particpation within and as a mind consciousness system. I realise the fuckedness of participating as thoughts/feelings/emotions as like exstensifying the prison walls/self imposed limitation format.

I commit myself to re-defining words so that I equalize myself as living words and stop perpetuating abuse as separation as self-righteous polarity judgement.

I commit myself to living the change as I purify polluted words to words that can stand the test of time as onenesss and eqaulity as an absoltue harmonious balance.

I commit myself to enjoy living words as life innocence as oneness and equality.

I commit myself to playing and sharing words as unconditional support that facilitates self-realisation as self-expansion braching out as a tree of life breaking down walls of self imposed limitations.

Ok, so looking and playing with the phonetics of the word judgement before i re-define judgement. Judge meant. Judge-me-an't....judge-meant....judge-ment....as meant like what i meant to say...or you know what I meant...meant...like mean as in meaning of the t...t as in the cross...like jesus being crucified on the cross for everyone judging him...jesus was killed with judgement....jesus forgave all judgements...

So, re-defining judgement as a word one and equal with all other words as life innocence:

Judgement is like making an assessment...looking and seeing what is here...to use your best judgement is to use common sense...as there is no discrepency in the choice one is making as the decision is clear. It's like looking at the facts that are being presented and understanding the why to the facts being presented...as to know what one meant when they said what they said...like we are always able to understand what each other is saying to us when we without bias and allow ourself to trust ourself as self-honesty here and thus we are one and equal with everything we see and here and thus judgement as a word can be regarded like assesment, common sense, clear decision making. So, when decision making is not clear, this exposes the point of having conflicting judgements of polarity friction...because to use your best judgement is to stand as the judge of what is best for all in all-ways. Self-honesty will always guide the best judgements as common sense assesments that are best for all in all-ways. Important to note that self-forgiveness is the power tool like a power saw,..to cut through the bullshit as definitions as judgements that were not best...meaning self-forgiveness is a self-corrective tool to self-correct bad decisions. Therfore always know that if your judgement is not best that it must be self-forgiven...because only self-forgiveness releases one from the burden of carrying the bondage of fucked up judgements...so self-forgiveness is to unfuck the fuckness so that fuckedness is no more here as a word to describe abuse and can be but a word used to describe stories of a long ago time when fuckedness existed as abuse...because the best judgements were not lived in every moment.

When and as I see myself creating a polarity friction as an energetic charge within myself as a reaction to judgement, I stop, I breathe and I hold my breath for a moment to assist and support me holding onto a point to make sure I see the whole point...so that I can release the point as self forgiveness as one and equal with my breath as to forgive and forget.

When and as I see that I am fucking with myself as polarity judgement, I stop and laugh at the ridiculousness i particpated in and as.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”