Williams Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
William

Re: Williams Journey to Life

Post by William »

7yr Journey to Life Day 8 - Down with Charity
Down with Charity

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create charity as a false replacement for self-responsibility

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give to charity through my words where I am attempting to help others to realizing themselves as life, and so foolishly neglecting and prolonging my process

As if I feared you would not see.

You will see.

Down with false images

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create an image of myself in my mind and so not see for real who I am as this world and reality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place the image of me in my mind above other images and above the physical

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create false desires based on my false image of myself, and in doing so I was not able to see that my one true desire - Becoming Life as Equal - was being neglected

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the absolute inevitability of self-realization as Equal to and one with the physical

Down with false gods

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to bow to the false god of consciousness and so allow it to be the director of me because I believed this personality was me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to submit to false gods through acts of compromising myself and my words in fear of survival

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to bow to limitation and accept it as real

Down with false rewards

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my power away to energetic experience for a selfish and temporary false reward

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore the only path to my one true desire because I thought it to be unreachable

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delude myself whereby I blinded myself to who I really am as equal to all as the physical

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I am too weak to direct every breath in taking responsibility to become life as Equal

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am too small and insignificant to change my world and my reality

There is only one reward that is real.
William

Post by William »

7yr Journey to Life - Day 9 - The Final War

War is here. Like it or not.

There are countless wars currently going on in our world, however, there is only one war worthy to be fought. That is the war for life - As Equality. It is to completely eliminate all that does not stand for life as what is best for all. All other wars are fought for selfishness, greed and fear.

It is a proven fact throughout history. Humans cannot be trusted. All we have ever sought is self-interest, and the desire for power and control. Even those who appeared to be 'good' were fighting secret wars within themselves and so deceived. We have never had a solution to the problem - until now. The only thing that can be trusted is the principle of Equality as what is best for all, because that is the only way life can and will come into being in a way that will end all wars, self-interest, and the illusion of separation forever.

So who then stands worthy to fight this war? Who has seen into the heart of themselves and discovered the resident evil as consciousness and self-interest there? Who has gone so far as to remove it entirely so what remains is only the desire for life as absolute Equality? Due to the separation we have all created, the only way to tell if a man or woman is true is by their words, their writing, their work and their actions as a living example.

So ask yourself, have you seen the utmost inner nature of existence and cleansed yourself of all evil desires as self interest? Are you able to direct yourself as life here as what is best for all in all ways? The actuality of the situation is that we all need help at some point in getting to the truth of ourselves and dislodging the delusions. No one can do it alone, after all, that's what Equality is - a group effort in the birthing of life for the first time ever in the history of existence. Life has not yet ever existed. Quite the adventure I must say.

So who then will stand when the truth of Equality gains inevitable widespread acceptance? Who will stand equal to and as life, as the absolute principle of what is best for all? Who will have the courage to face their inner demons, expose them, and subject themselves to unconditional self-forgiveness until it is done? Who will succumb to the will of evil as selfish desire and fear of self? Will be interesting to see.

It is time for the fight of your life.

Choose your side, because only cowards sit on the fence or hide in the shadows.
William

Post by William »

7yr Journey to Life - Day 10 - Cowards

If I were God, the first plan of action in fixing this grand delusional existence of mine and establishing Life as Equality - as any real God would do - would not be to go after the deliberate self-deceivers, no. I would leave them till the end. The first item on the agenda would be to flesh out all the cowards.

After all, it is the cowards who secretly support the delusion. The last thing I would want in the perfection of life is a coward. A coward is someone who is not only riddled with fear, but is so fearful that they are willing to disguise themselves as 'good' at the expense of others. I would create a plan to trap and expose all cowards in their own shame so they could have a real, close look at themselves. Once they have seen what they exist as, then it would be plain for all to see whether they are willing to self forgive and stand for Life, or not.

It is simple to spot a coward, as a coward is one who cowers behind something for protection, safety and cover. They are ruled by fear, and fear is a system just like any machine with buttons, knobs and switches. Flick the switch and you get a reaction. So really, one just has to mention Equality or Equal Money for All. Most cowards will 'cleverly' (a very, very loose term) try to hide their reactions so as not to be exposed. Not to worry, all is being exposed. If there is no reaction at all, then the machine is essentially broken. The person has either found their courage and supports Life as Equality, or is a complete zombie - as the living dead. If there is a strong reaction, then the fear machine is fully in control and needs deprogramming.

Cowards willingly punish themselves. They learned how to do that from their pay-rents of course. What more evidence do we need that we do not live when we have pay-rents? Do we exist simply to pay the rent? Do we merely rent our existence?

The secret mind of a delusional coward.

"Oh how I Love and Adore thee oh Great and Powerful Paper God of Existence!!! How canst I manipulate, and multiply thine digital lights of thine Great, and Powerful Bank Machine?? Canst thou re-calculate for me? Or shall I endure more pain and suffering in thine honor? I will magnify thine Great and Holy Deception, if thou but leverage mine comforts with the suffering of others!

Oh Praise be to you, Omnipotent MoneyGod!! Thou savest me from myself! Thou has brought to me riches and sweet fruits of Irresponsibility, Revenge and Blame! I serve thee only. I give my life for thee!!! Thine salvation is as the nectar of blood! It is because of Thou that I exist!! I cannot live without thee! Thine system of enslavement is perfection! Thine hand smiteth all those that do not serve thee with Lies! Thou uplifteth those who nuzzle and kisseth thine fattened, paper buttocks!"

Cowards have no place in Life
William

Post by William »

http://transmutation-process.blogspot.c ... sical.html

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be uncaring within my life experience where my physical body was screaming to me as pain that something was wrong - and so I would just suck up the pain in the belief that I was tough and that everyone else was able to 'tough out' the pains of existence and that it did not really mean anything. In that I realize my dishonesty within suppressing myself - and so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if I would express myself as the physical as pain that others would think that I was a wimp that couldn't handle it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore the fact that physical pain in and throughout my physical body is a manifestation of me as what I have accepted and allowed within my existence as fear of death, pain and suffering due to separation from the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself within not considering and fully understanding why I was experiencing physical pain in my body, and in that not realizing that my physical body was communicating to me what I was doing to myself and how I was being dishonest with myself as not standing Equal and one as the physical - where if we were standing Equal to ourselves as the physical as Life, pain would not be necessary, nor death.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lose communication ability with my physical body as myself as the physical where at times I am uncertain as to what my physical body is telling me and what is specifically required by my physical body in order for me to assist and support it in supporting me as supporting life as Equality and what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to put extra strains on my physical body as a cruel tyrant god who brutally forces his slaves to work harder, faster and longer in grueling conditions. A tyrant god who does not consider the fact that he/she is supported by the existence of all. A tyrant god who believes he/she is better than the rest of existence in the delusional conscious state of mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to push my physical body to a point of exhaustion because I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by fear of not having enough money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to push my physical body to a point of exhaustion, suffering and pain because I accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by fear of death, and fear of losing status and/or reputation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blind myself to the fact that my physical body is me as my opportunity to express myself in becoming life as the living example of what is best for all, and in so, I have a limited time-frame and window of opportunity in which I am able to correct myself, change myself, change my words and change my actions into an expression that supports all life Equally in and as each breath here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself through following after delusions and pictures programmed and created in my mind whereby I have allowed myself to become deluded by false ideas of who I am and who I should be based on a system of enslavement that in no way supports life, but only supports destructive self-interest. In so, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to punish my physical body in an act of submission to false gods and false beliefs whereby I allowed myself to be led astray as a scared and lost sheep, and so sought revenge against those whom I blamed, neglecting the fact that I allowed all of this to happen because I accepted spitefulness to become real within me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore the impact of spitefulness on my physical body to the minute detail, wherein I have accepted and allowed energetic charges to shock my physical body into submission through me accepting and allowing thoughts/feelings/and emotions as fears and memories and pictures that are not physically here as me, but energy based systems of enslavement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my power away as my expression/physical body to desires for feelings that are not what is best for all in all ways, but only serve self-interest and subject to fluctuating and deceptive moods of the mind.

I commit myself to stand in and as my physical body in supporting myself as becoming life as what is best for all.

I commit myself to stand and attend to the needs of my physical body in open communication in caring for my physical body

I commit myself to stand in complete union with my physical body where I no longer accept and allow myself to be deluded by thought, feelings and emotions as temporary energetic experiences that only serve to destroy my physical body

I commit myself to stand and embrace my physical body as my unconditional expression so that together we may serve only that which serves life as what is best for all in every way.

I commit myself to stand and no longer give my power away to delusions of spitefulness, fear, and false desires which are subject to the limitation of time.
William

Post by William »

http://transmutation-process.blogspot.c ... ation.html

Every time we have a thought, it is accepted and allowed desire for Submission or Domination. And so, we have Dominated ourselves, and all become slaves to our minds.

Domination is often played out in sexual fantasy games such as BDSM. Why is it that we enjoy these experiences? For the most part, we are seeking energetic experiences through pushing our limitations of fear and pain. But the interesting part is that this type of experience can create an addiction to an energetic rush of fear and excitement, where we are seeking a limited personal bliss as a form of enlightenment, rather than actually transcending our fears and directing ourselves to become effective and do what is necessary to be done to change our world as a whole.

Humans are considered the 'Dominant' species. Yet, do we humans ever consider what we are Dominating? Is it not obvious that through our desire for Domination, we are acting like Dominoes in killing and destroying all life on earth? Domination is the polarity of Submission, so we have also desired Submission through wanting others to take responsibility for us rather than taking responsibility for ourselves. All mankind has ever done throughout history is seek Domination through war and conflict in the quest for power and control.

The solution to the problem is common sense within understanding who we really are as Equals.

Therefore the only thing that stands in the way of becoming life - Self-Realization. And there are only 2 things that stand in the way of self-realization;

Fear and Resistance.

Both of which are programs taught to us through our predecessors. And so we believed them because we thought them to be 'wise' and 'understanding'. Yet if we look at our current existence, it is plain to see that clearly they lacked understanding - because we still have a world full of humans who heedlessly seek Domination, power and control. Why do we allow this? Because the Domination and Submission systems exist within US.

What is the Fear?

Simply facing who we really are as physical beings rather than 'ideas' and 'opinions' and 'beliefs' of who we are. Personalities and status identities in conflicting rivalries that resonate and manifest war both inside ourselves and outside as our world as a whole.

We are all Equally responsible. So how do we stop conflict and war? By individually taking responsibility to stop supporting and participating in ideas, opinions, beliefs and egotistical personalities, erroneously thinking 'that is who we are'. Nonsense. Certainly we can all agree on the one and only absolute reality that is not debatable - We are physical beings on a physical planet. In so doing, we will actually work to create Heaven on Earth.

Common Sense. If everyone on earth gave everything they had instead of greedily hoarding the resources on our planet - EVERYONE would have access to EVERYTHING they need and more than they could ever imagine. We would all live RICH and fulfilling lives beyond our wildest dreams, and for the first time ever in existence - we would not have to fight for our survival, but we would actually LIVE - through giving. Every day would be ten thousand times better than the best Christmas anyone ever had!

What is the Resistance?

Change. Believing that we cannot change because we are so afraid of letting go of our personal desires and beliefs. Hung up on guilt and self condemnation. Hung up on living in self-interest. Hung up on fears of what we would have to give up. All mind created non-sense that does not take into consideration what it is we are actually sacrificing by NOT giving up our self-interest and false ideas of free choice. Change happens only though self-forgiveness and self-correction.

Domination is not Life. Can we all agree to Live for once, and for All?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek Domination as that of desiring power and control through egotistical desires and personality constructs that I have accepted and allowed as real throughout my life experience when they were not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and Dominate myself as the physical reality and in so create machines of enslavement, where I thought I would find comfort and happiness, but instead I found only misery and delusion as being subject to, and less than my physical existence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a Domino effect within my reality through inconsideration of myself as Equal to my reality and in so I found myself subject to consequential outflows of fear, suffering and enslavement, which I allowed though my active participation within fear and not transcending resistance to change myself into that which stands for what is best for all in all ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect myself and be ignorant of the fact that desiring energetic experiences of myself as pictures in my mind in self-interest are not in fact real, but me attempting to Dominate myself in fear of facing who I am. I realize that I am here as the physical and so must face resistance and use it as a tool in establishing who I am as Equal to my world and my reality. Therefore I take responsibility to stand within the realization that - who I am affects my world and my reality as me in resonant agreement to unconditionally stand for Equality of Life in all ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek Submission as enslavement to systems, whereby I do not live but exist as an organic robot slave.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek Submission as enslavement as trying to escape responsibility to direct myself and avoid facing myself as who I am as co-creator of existence here within manifested consequential outflows which reflect to me myself. I no longer accept and allow myself to desire to be directed by systems, but I choose to live as Equal, as self-direction and in so I give myself to Life so that I may give and all may see that giving is the way to Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be a Master and in so create myself as a slave to my own creation as systems.
barbara

Post by barbara »

thanks for sharing!
William

Post by William »

http://transmutation-process.blogspot.c ... rlock.html

Today I was working on covering an existing step and walkway with some new patio stones. My fingers were constantly wet, so they became very wrinkled. I joked to myself how old they looked "I am old Gandalf..." lol. It occurred to me that I was drowning the cells in my fingers and they were telling me they had had enough. My gloves as well were worn out. But I could not stop working. I had a job to do - and the man I was doing the job for wanted it done asap. So I really had no choice.

Then the man began mentioning the price of the saw rental and how that if I got done sooner, he would be able to return it and save money. So I reacted in unawares by getting a bit stressed over the fact that I now had to work more hours today and then get up very early tomorrow to finish the cutting as soon as I could so he could save money. I began making dangerous cuts on small pieces of stone and having anxiety - This is typically how frustration system would be triggered, but I did not allow myself to get frustrated.

It began to rain and thunder and lightning. I went to my truck for a break till it passed. I realized what was happening in the truck and did self-forgiveness for participating in anxiety based on the man's fear of losing money. After a short break, I continued working in the rain trying to get as much done as possible. The saw was soaking wet and I got 3 small electric shocks from the saw, so I cleaned up the site a bit and finished for the day.

Point here being that I am subject to to fight for as much money as I can get to survive in this system. To the extent that I have to continue working even though my body does not want to work anymore. We have disregarded life as our bodies in order to 'be better' and 'look superior'. We have chosen the idea that we can just force our physical bodies to do our bidding despite what our bodies can handle, thus we push them to extremes. Its no wonder why we live very short lives and die.

My fingers are still wrinkled so I put some vitamin E on my hands and they feel a bit better - Vitamin E is very good for healing skin by the way.

In an Equal Money system, we could all work at a pace where we don't have to overwork our bodies because we would realize that we have to treat our bodies with care and respect, as Equal to who we are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in stress and anxiety in compromising myself in unawares when the man mentioned that he wanted to save money. I realize I was trying to be a 'nice guy' and a 'good worker' by sympathizing with his wishes and fears rather than standing as Equal to who I am as my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sympathize with others and trying to solve their problems for them through sacrificing my own self-honesty in an attempt to be a 'nice guy' and a 'good guy' and a 'savior'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and save other people because I want to appear as 'mr responsible' for others meanwhile not realizing I am compromising myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss the point of transcendence because I was unaware in the moment, because I am giving people more respect than they deserve as we are all Equals.
William

Post by William »

http://transmutation-process.blogspot.c ... s-new.html

The Past is Passed - Dead - as no longer existing within the physical reality, but only in our minds as pictures (non physical). There is only the consequences of the past here, and what we choose to create ourselves as in the future. If all of humanity simply let go of the past - as knowledge and pre conceived ideas - and lived what is best for all, we could end all enslavement completely. Self forgiveness is the antidote and Self realization is the cure to the evil or re-cycling the past.

Each moment is new. New moment... New moment... New moment. Unlike Christianity, where one is only 'born (rather dead) again' once. In Equality as Self realization one is able to rebirth oneself in each moment as changing and becoming the living expression of what is best for all. Self realization is to see that we are equal as the physical, yet we only torture ourselves because we fear taking responsibility to face ourselves as who we are and allowed ourselves to become.

Each moment carries with it opportunity to transcend our enslavement to systems/cycles of the past. And if we choose what is best for all in each moment, we resonate that decision to others and in so assist all humanity and existence, no mater how small or seemingly insignificant the decision.

For example, today I was very tired and had a headache. As I was working, thoughts and feelings of frustration came up within me, so I applied self-forgiveness to stop myself from creating them. I could feel frustration as energy within my physical body, yet I did not yield to it, as to allow it to influence and control me. If I had done so, I would have resonated that to the customer, and so he too would have resonated a similar emotion in reaction to my frustration. Additionally, I could have possibly lost work with him in the future as well as the job with the neighbor across the street.

It is to consider all existence in all of our decision making, because all life is here. Just because we do not see it with our physical eyes, does not mean that it does not exist. It is as if we have laid a trap for ourselves, and when we do not consider everything as ourselves, we have fallen into our own trap through only considering what we see with our eyes.

If everyone considered all life in every decision, all decisions would be made in the best interest of all as opposed to self-interest, fear and greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fall for my own trap in believing that I am only responsible for making decisions that support myself as opposed to decisions that support all life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself in thinking that my decisions only affect myself and not others as well. In so, I realize that each decision matters in how I accept and allow myself to exist as someone who supports all life, or someone who only supports fear of facing who I am as the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take sides as polarized ideas of winning/losing in attempting to gain power over others so I can soothe my fears rather than get to the root of the issue and stop fears and delusions entirely.

I de-side to stand for all life, in no longer taking sides and giving my fear and self-interest the 'choice' to make decisions, but I always choose what is best for all life in every way so that I no longer have a choice.

I choose Life.

The above pictures are the vegetables I am growing this year. Zucchini, radish, onion, spinach, beans and tomato.
William

Post by William »

http://transmutation-process.blogspot.c ... -here.html

After reading Gian's blog, I realized the hidden conversations I have been having lately in my mind. I was justifying them as 'working myself out' within my process. The hidden fear within my justifications was that I am afraid of having to 'do the work' of actually directing every action that I do, and every word that I speak as equal to who I am here as a physical being. I am afraid of facing the fact that I am currently not directing every single action that I am doing within my physical experience.

Inter-arrestingly, I fear not being able to 'rest'. In so, I deny the rest of myself, and allow unrest to exist within me and my world through my personal desire for comfort and rest.

I am not referring to issues where I have to common sensically figure things out such as 'how will I repair my truck' or 'how many such and such I will need for this job' etc.

I am referring to the conversations in my head where I try to justify my ego/personality thinking processes out of fear, instead of applying self-forgiveness when they arise, as investigating and stopping myself from being controlled by thoughts. I am a physical being, and so apart from practical living responsibilities that require calculations, I do not need a judge in my head to tell me I am 'right' or 'wrong'.

When I think I am 'right' - I am automatically 'wrong' by default, because I participated in the polarity design thought process, where one creates the other as cause and effect.

Why do I fear taking responsibility for each thought that arise and direct myself to do Self-Forgiveness and walk the physical correction?

For myself, it is the fear of being honest with myself, fear of admitting to myself that I was 'wrong'. Reluctance to go back and have to re-walk the point where I fucked up. I seem to prefer to believe that I am right in my mind because it makes me feel better about myself, instead of sticking to my commitment of aligning myself with the physical as being here, constantly and consistently without thought judgements and justifications.

It seems so much easier to just forget about it. But each time I miss the opportunity to transcend the 'desire to be right', the desire to be a 'hero in my mind' and so continue to exist as a 'mind robot' enslaved to a personality construct.

I just had the thought now "gawd I hope this gets easier" lol.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify my mind conversations as 'working myself out' in my mind, where I realize that those points that come up must be addressed and forgiven so I can walk the correction of just being here in the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that if I don't think about things, I will not understand myself and perhaps miss a point about myself. Yet if I simply direct myself in everything I do as breath as the physical, that is how I will transcend all ego and self-interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I am not worthy of becoming life here as the physical in the polarity design of believing that I am less than the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear directing myself as purely physical here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear facing myself as who I have accepted and allowed myself to become because I fear the consequences of what I have allowed. I realize that I must face the consequences regardless, so there is no point in fearing what is already here. The only way to stop further consequence is to stop my ego and become purely physical here in living what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear torture and pain and death, as that is fear of self and thus pointless. I embrace myself here so I can change what I have allowed myself to become and support equality of life in all ways to actually stop torture pain and death.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not being able to rest in the desire for personal comfort while others suffer in my world. I realize that comfort and rest can only be real if all are able to be comfortable and rest equally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being wrong and desiring to be right in my head. I realize that this fear and desire is based on a polarity design that only exists within my self-created fantasy world of imagination.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear 'doing the work' to perfect myself as standing absolutely within and as the principle of what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define self-correction as 'work' as enslavement when actually self-correction is the opposite as stopping the enslavement as work so I can free myself as all of existence from the enslavement to systems of the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am right so I can have a good feeling about myself rather than actually face myself and walk the correction and change myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget the commitment I have made to myself as standing for equality and what is best for all until it is done.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be a hero in my mind where I am the winner that must be worshiped as a god in deluded self-interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within the design of 'hope' where I only hope to transcend my ego rather than actually facing the points here as and when they come up as thoughts, judgements and justifications within me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think 'Gawd, I hope this gets easier', while in reality as the physical, there is only what is here as not existing within a definition of 'hard' or 'easy' but me as having the opportunity to face myself and correct myself here within and as breath in each new moment until I live what is best for all in every way.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”