Jozien's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
Jozien

Re: Jozien's Journey to Life

Postby Jozien » 23 Jan 2014, 10:20

Day 192 - Parenting, Creating Reality
http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2012/12/day ... ality.html

This blog is part of investigating My Relationship with conflict and a continuation to:
Day 186 - "Be Nice"
Day 187 - Energy Bodies
Day 188 - Be Nice prt 2
Day 189 - Be Nice prt 3
Day 190 - Energy is God
Day 191 - The Truth Of Me

and related to
Day 119 - Expression
Day 120 - Expression Part 2
Day 121 - Expression Part 3
Day 122 - Sharing

Writing out the self corrective statements to prepare the way before myself when being confronted/faced with the same patterns again. The following corrections are related to Day 191

Anger and apology
When and as I see myself fuelling my anger even more when someone asks for an apology - I stop and I breathe - because I now have shown to myself and realise that this is an automatic response as the replay of the past stored as a memory of my father rejecting my apology which fuelled his anger even more and therefore, I commit myself to delete and eradicate this memory within and as myself, to no longer allow abdicating self-responsibility and self-compromise as my accepted expression yet to stand as the directive authority of self when confronted with others asking for an apology and so, - I commit myself to investigate and realign the initial anger to get clarity about my starting- point and get myself as it on the table.

Restoring harmony
When and as I see myself automatically want/desire to restore the harmony with others when being in conflict with them - I stop and I breathe - in the realisation that I have now understood and seen that this automated pattern within and as myself isn't a good thing to keep because it's not serving me or all in the relationship, restoring the harmony/balance is in fact harming me and others when the starting point isn't best for all in the realisation that I'm replaying a memory as the initial very first memory of being subject of my father's anger and therefore and experienced conflict, separation with others and therefore I commit myself to delete this memory within myself so I may when being subject of others anger take the other being and myself into consideration without activating replaying the past and walk out of the memory directing self here as breath in whatever the moment requires to direct self and others within the given moment of being faced with anger and the energy as the emotional bodies attached to it.

I commit myself to breathe through the emotional bodies when being confronted/faced with anger because I now see and realise that all emotional bodies as energy can be removed through simple walking through it in/as breath.

Furthermore I understand that anger and possession of others are just that anger and possession of others so in this, I realise that connecting others rage with me being responsible for it because I happen to be the subject of it is what we install into our children when they are not guided, when we leave them alone with 'it' while the children are under our guidance as a parent and through this realisation I commit myself to first walk out of the pattern of the past to be able to guide those within my direct environment to eventually bring about for all that may hear the common sense of giving what one likes to receive as the only valid way of being a parent and what this is fact practically entails.

When and as I see self cringe within and as my physical body trying to hide/not wanting to feel the physical pain when being subject of someone's anger - I stop and I breathe - in the realisation that I must breathe through the energetics attached to it in order to undo self from the shackles of energy and so, - I commit myself to breathe through the energy experience to no longer allow myself to separate from energy through fear yet to embrace it as myself and take it in as I would take in my children because the children as the energy alike stem from me so it must be part of me in the realisation that no single part of my origin must be the authority of me in separation of the whole and so I commit myself to walk back into the wholeness of me as flesh as it should have been from the very beginning.

When and as I see myself feel abandoned because of others rage -I stop and I breathe - because I have now seen and realised that I have abandoned self the very first time when compromising myself in order to restore a relationship connection with my parent as the only reference when being in my formative years of me having a sense of existing because I had at that stage no ground to stand on nor understanding what I was actually doing which is what I have left behind as my own creation to perpetuate the wheel of ignorance to continue into infinity not knowing what I am doing, who I am because I actually never allowed myself to STOP and look within self as the source of the experience of separation and through this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not existing when not existing within a relationship connection and in this, I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to ask myself 'who I will be' without the relationship connection beyond the fear of not existing and so I commit myself to investigate who I will be and who I can be without relationship connection to transcend the fear of not existing without a relationship connection of mind.

When and as I see myself being confronted/faced with either standing alone or desiring/wanting to restore a relationship with the only options to compromise myself - I stop and I breathe - because I have now seen and understand the implications and consequences thereof and thus when I even see one refraction wavering inside as a desire/want/need the entire point must be investigated because I have missed a dimension of understanding myself as it and therefore, - I commit myself to when not being clear of the starting point to desire restoring a relationship through the only means of self compromise- I stop and I breathe - and through this, I commit myself to write out the point and get to a clear understanding of the starting point to script the practical solution thereof.
to be continued - See more at: http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2012/12/day ... 1xIHY.dpuf

Jozien

Postby Jozien » 23 Jan 2014, 10:22

Day 193 - In The Palm Of One's Hand
http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2012/12/day ... -hand.html

This blog is part of investigating My Relationship with conflict and a continuation to:
Day 186 - "Be Nice"
Day 187 - Energy Bodies
Day 188 - Be Nice prt 2
Day 189 - Be Nice prt 3
Day 190 - Energy is God
Day 192 - Parenting - Creating Reality

and related to
Day 119 - Expression
Day 122 - Sharing

Realisation/commitments/corrections related to Day 191

I realise, see and understand that during the formative years when being a child (first seven years) one's platform of reference of 'who one is', is intrinsically connected to one's parents. This is what we have designed, manifested into being for the children to grow/develop/expand themselves on as the platform of self. Unfortunately this platform as who we are is not understood in any way hence the destructive outflow of our creation reflected in our world. To bring/establish thus a stable foundation for my children I understand that they must be able to stand alone as themselves without any need/desire for a relationship connection, which is of mind and not of flesh and therefore, - I commit myself to investigate first of all my current self-creation how I came about as self to eventually expand to walk with my children in and as absolute self - awareness and in through this, I also realise that I'm re-creating parenting and motherhood as I walk the correction of the understanding thereof, which I already have seen/experienced will lead to 'falling/failing' while walking it and in this, I furthermore realise that as long as I will myself to walk with my children as equals living my 'failures' into practical solutions to show them what I am doing and so thus correct self as walk into self - empowerment realising that failures are not be feared or to be judged and in fact do only exist as a construct of mind and so, - I walk with my children a path not yet walked by many yet knowing that it can be done because I am walking it and through this, preparing the way before self and others as self preventing unnecessary consequences.

I understand, see and realise that there can and must not exist any judgement towards the parent child relationship as we have currently manifested it because All in fact are responsible for the current manifested relationship which is the very truth of us, a journey yet to be walked and faced to its very core in every refraction to enable self to correct for self as all as prevention is the best cure.

I furthermore realise, see and understand that children during their formative years will do anything to restore the relationship connection with their parents when being confronted the very first time with separation/conflict because the basic foundation of self as a child is in fact aligned with the parent and through this one can see the real responsibility the parent is standing as, holding a baby is holding life in the palm of your hands. Unfortunately at this stage parents do not know what they bring about because they have no clue who they are and thus create something you probably as a parent do not want for your child, because in essence, I know being a parent myself, every parent wants what's best for their child without understanding what's best for the child entails yet hence the necessity of reeducating ourselves from the get go- to get to know ourselves before we embark on parenting by giving them the tools which we have walked ourselves as the re-education process by knowing in fact who the child is and how the child as all came about to prevent any further destruction as reflected in this world. - See more at: http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2012/12/day ... VjRfG.dpuf

Jozien

Postby Jozien » 23 Jan 2014, 10:23

Day 194 - Bringing Forth
http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2012/12/day ... forth.html

Day 186 - "Be Nice"
Day 187 - Energy Bodies
Day 188 - Be Nice prt 2
Day 189 - Be Nice prt 3
Day 190 - Energy is God
Day 192 - Parenting - Creating Reality
Day 193 - In The Palm of One's Hand

and related to
Day 119 - Expression
Day 122 - Sharing

Realisation/commitments/corrections related to Day 191

When and as I see myself feel uneasy, unsafe, insecure without the affection of someone else when being subject of others anger - I stop and I breathe - because I have now seen and realised that this reaction is an automation which self has adopted and integrated from that very first initial experience when being confronted with being subject of conflict in others and therefore, I commit myself to eradicate and delete the automated reaction of self fearing being subject of others rage towards me as If this energy is to fear and something so overwhelming I can't possible stand within because I have now seen and realised how I have been creating it, understanding that this overwhelming experience of self and others as energy is not be feared yet to be understood, embraced as part of self in order to get to know my fears as energy experiences.

When and as I see myself go into fear connected to the emotional outburst of others being angered with me - I stop and I breathe - because I have now seen, realised and understood that I'm reacting as the automated response as the replay of that which I decided when for the first time being subject of my father's anger and thus can decide to realign/change the automation to that, which best for all and therefore, - I commit myself to breathe through the energy bodies when experiencing fear/conflict as energy within me when being subject of others anger until its done in the realisation that it took many breaths to perfect the pattern so it will take many breaths to realign it, practise makes perfect.

When and as I see myself go into being 'overwhelmed'/ judgement about what we create as parents in this world - I stop and I breathe - in the realisation that I'm accessing self in the reflection of our creation as all parents which is what I still have to walk as self and therefore, - I commit myself to get to know the parenting system and how this came about as self in very detail in order to change it for all as self into its solution.

When and as I see myself go into projecting onto others as in - fuck why do we place children in this position to begin with - connected to a judgement - I stop and I breathe - in the realisation that I as all have placed ourselves as our children within this perfect self created prison and therefore, - I commit myself to take self responsibility for the creation thereof through no longer accept and allow myself to let judgement about parenting exist within and as me because I now see and realise that the projected judgement is still a point still to be walked in all its dimensions as self and therefore I furthermore commit self to get clarity about my starting-point of the projected judgement in the realisation that this shows a part of self yet to discover and so I continue walking my commitment to get to know self in all refractions of and as parenting.

When and as I see myself reacting to others judgement about parenting I stop and I breathe - in the realisation that this is still a collective path to walk and as long the external judgement exist we collectively still haven't taken self responsibility for what we bring forth as the parenting system and so, - I commit myself to first eradicate and investigate all judgements existing within and as self about the current parent/child relationship to enable self to re-educate and bring awareness about what we bring about and how to realign this to its solution for the child as all.

- See more at: http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2012/12/day ... BJzJN.dpuf

Jozien

Postby Jozien » 23 Jan 2014, 10:25

Day 195 - Throwing Tantrums
http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/day ... trums.html

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel irritated that I am the one who is moving and when I don’t move nothing is moving when I don’t cook there is no diner on the table.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually throw a tantrum at self for moving self so that I actually want to hold onto the experience of self not wanting to be the one that has to move oneself yet expect others to move so that I can leach onto others energy so that I don’t have to move myself and therefore I forgive myself that I sabotage self to actually move and enjoy moving self yet throw tantrums at self and eventually onto others, blaming them for my own self sabotage not seeing, realising and understanding that I deliberately hold self back from self expansion as what I can be as what I committed myself to live into being.

So therefore
When and as I see myself go into a energetic reaction as in irritation when I am cooking, cleaning, housekeeping or when I go into agitation when I observe that I am the one that has to move to make things happen – I stop and I breathe – because I realise see and understand that I am only sabotaging self movement as self expansion in order to remain within throwing tantrums at self for having to move in the first place – lol

And so I commit myself -to stop and to breathe- when irritation/agitation or resistance comes up within and as me about being the initiator of: cooking, cleaning, bringing the kids to bed actually basically anything that has to do with housekeeping and the kids, work because I see, realise and understand that I am only limiting self and standing in the way of self to real self expansion.

I realise, see and understand that the basic design of throwing a tantrum at self is easily accepted as a way of dealing with self when one has to move self bouncing back into this basic design of not wanting/feeling to move/direct self because its so much easier to go into an accepted slumber modes then to actually physically change oneself as it.

I realise see and understand that even the slightest movement within me of accepting irritation, aggitaion come up and exist within me about this point is simply unacceptable and indicating that I am still in need to correct the point and thus must be realigned either through immediate physical actions or when its in need of more self honest introspection through writing the corrections as solution.

More to come
- See more at: http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/day ... hxeyP.dpuf

Jozien

Postby Jozien » 23 Jan 2014, 10:25

Day 195 - Throwing Tantrums
http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/day ... trums.html

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel irritated that I am the one who is moving and when I don’t move nothing is moving when I don’t cook there is no diner on the table.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually throw a tantrum at self for moving self so that I actually want to hold onto the experience of self not wanting to be the one that has to move oneself yet expect others to move so that I can leach onto others energy so that I don’t have to move myself and therefore I forgive myself that I sabotage self to actually move and enjoy moving self yet throw tantrums at self and eventually onto others, blaming them for my own self sabotage not seeing, realising and understanding that I deliberately hold self back from self expansion as what I can be as what I committed myself to live into being.

So therefore
When and as I see myself go into a energetic reaction as in irritation when I am cooking, cleaning, housekeeping or when I go into agitation when I observe that I am the one that has to move to make things happen – I stop and I breathe – because I realise see and understand that I am only sabotaging self movement as self expansion in order to remain within throwing tantrums at self for having to move in the first place – lol

And so I commit myself -to stop and to breathe- when irritation/agitation or resistance comes up within and as me about being the initiator of: cooking, cleaning, bringing the kids to bed actually basically anything that has to do with housekeeping and the kids, work because I see, realise and understand that I am only limiting self and standing in the way of self to real self expansion.

I realise, see and understand that the basic design of throwing a tantrum at self is easily accepted as a way of dealing with self when one has to move self bouncing back into this basic design of not wanting/feeling to move/direct self because its so much easier to go into an accepted slumber modes then to actually physically change oneself as it.

I realise see and understand that even the slightest movement within me of accepting irritation, aggitaion come up and exist within me about this point is simply unacceptable and indicating that I am still in need to correct the point and thus must be realigned either through immediate physical actions or when its in need of more self honest introspection through writing the corrections as solution.

More to come
- See more at: http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/day ... hxeyP.dpuf

Jozien

Postby Jozien » 23 Jan 2014, 10:26

Day 196 - Puberty
http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/day ... berty.html

So today I will start looking at puberty and how this actually has affected me, being a mother of two girls I actually can walk backwards with them and become aware of the word puberty and how I lived it to begin with.

I actually not have given it much thought the changes within my body when growing up it actually was just there and it was also something that would happen to me, one day I would menstruate and one day I would wear a bra and that was basically it.

It also not really got to me that children don't hit puberty over night, that this is a slow process of the physical that is changing.

When observing the girls I see that the physical changes already def. seeping through because well as I said before the physical will not change over night, it goes slowly yet surely and then it seems like one day: hey the change is here.

While in fact I see that when children start changing teeth the first phase has come to an end, most of the time this is around the age of 6,7 for (girls) so it goes gradually.

Before I was a mother and def. pre- Desteni I wasn't even aware of these gradual changes in a child, in a human's life in any way. Or I actually never had given it much thought. Odd as B has mentioned that we don't even remember one day of our childhood from waking to sleeping. I actually didn't even thought of the possibility to do so. lol

We don't even know how we got where we are know and what physical changes we have been going through to get in and as this physical body in the first place and to what end.

What I do vividly physically remember of my childhood years and growing up was the pain I experienced when my body was growing and changing for example when changing teeth and feeling physically uncomfortably by it.

To bring it back to puberty and the physical changes that comes with it well this has been a reality check for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not immediately respond to the changes I observed within my daughter because I simply do not have a platform of understanding about the real physical changes that my daughters are going through and the need for them to hear and know from me what is happening, changing because I haven't been educated properly about the changes that gradually take place in ones body into detail and specificity as being part of children's education of themselves and Life and so, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be part of a world wherein we don't educate our children properly about the physical changes one has to go through and the purpose of these changes from child to adult and through this,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to be part of a world wherein we leave our children actually in the dark without a proper platform of physical understanding and awareness about their bodies and thus their/our reality because we lack the awareness, understanding ourselves.

And so I commit myself to when and as I see myself go into an automated response pattern of hey their body's are changing without sharing it through communicating, explaining to the best of my ability- I stop and I breathe- because I realise that the changes are new to them and that I would have wished it for myself when growing up being a child that puberty is not 'suddenly' here and that ones body is gradually changing.

And through this I commit self to educate self about the physical changes that take place in a human physical body from birth to death and bring about the emergency of educating our children about themselves and thus this physical reality as a basic human right, a children's right as a fundamental platform of self support and thus Life support so we may bring about a world wherein we are all proper educated.

More to come
- See more at: http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/day ... baD0b.dpuf

Jozien

Postby Jozien » 23 Jan 2014, 10:49

Day 197 – Mother Love
http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/day ... -love.html

More on my relationship with my mother and how it has shaped the relationship towards my partner, who I am in the moments when being of guard the automated me so to speak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to adopt and adept to my mother's way of participating with me and her loved ones and so,
I forgive myself that I have been accepting and allowing to as a child integrate her expression into and as my expression of how to express when I am with my loved ones and through this,
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have integrated her behavior and made it into and as the automated response patterns towards the ones I am living with without being aware of what I am expressing and how this came into being and so,
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to investigate how I as this expression came about and through this,
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not yet see how I as automated response pattern exist because I haven’t yet allowed myself to slow myself down to such an extend to actually see how I exist and how I came about as this point.

When and as I see myself go into an automated response pattern within the image and likeness of my mother - I stop and I breathe - because I realize, see and understand that I copy her expression and so I commit myself to investigate who I am within this expression because I understand that I am limiting self and others and through this acceptance actually allow self to stand in the way of self to really get to know self.

I see , realize and understand that I have copied my mother's behavior automatically and that I actually didn't had any other choice when being a child because that's what's automated simply through being with one parents day in and day out.
Shaping children in one's image and likeness through repetition.
I also realize thus the responsibility of being a parent because parents do shape their children and thus this world, so best to make this into a best for all starting point.

I commit myself to educate myself through continuing walking my process of self expansion through consistency and discipline as the commitment to self and my children to get to know self as the responsibility towards self and others as self so I enable self to assist self and others as self through sharing my findings in writings.

I commit myself to slow myself down so I actually can see how I exist within the accepted and allowed automation.

Will be continued
- See more at: http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/day ... 0eAqF.dpuf

Jozien

Postby Jozien » 23 Jan 2014, 10:50

Day 198 - Mother Love prt.2
http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/day ... -love.html

Mother Love prt.2
Continued from day 197

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to integrate my mother's expression as her automated response pattern towards me and stored her expression as how to behave when around my partner and my children and through this,
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to integrate my mother's expression as how to express myself when being in a relationship/living with others and so, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I/parents as the adopted/integrated expression of the ones that went before us pass the current ways onto our children not knowing wtf is going on and how we as it came about.

When and as I see myself go into being 'far away and being off' when being with my children/partner - I stop and I breathe - because I realize that I catch self as the automation of the exact copy of my mother and how I experienced her when being around us when we were together.

When and as I see myself go into being far away or being off when being with my partner/children - I stop and I breathe - I touch my hands and bring self back here and reassess the moment here as breathe.

I commit myself to get to know the relationship points that I've accumulated throughout the years without actually being aware of who I am within it and how this came about.

I commit myself to get to know self and how we as children integrate our parents' ways as our ways simple because we are made out of the same seed, the same information

Through this, I see, realize and understand that the actuality of me is shaped by my parents. I can actually not be anything else then the total sum of my parents as me at this stage and only through a process of realigning/reconstructing oneself one can free oneself from those shackles.
I realize, see and understand that through a process of self investigation I actually walk my childhood together with my children starting with a blank slate to reconstruct and build self from a best for all starting point.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when being a child integrate my mother's/her ways and how to be with me/ how one should be with others, one's family without any understanding what was going and through this,
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to live in a reality wherein we place children in an absolute helpless and dependent position so that they may end up like us/ in our exact image and likeness without any understanding what this image and likeness actually create within our children.

And so I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to forgive the 'who I am' and that I as a child as no child at this stage has any other choice then to actually integrate their parents as themselves and through this, I realize, see and understand the emergency of the re-education point of us the ones that are currently placed in the positions to actually do so.

When and as I see myself go into an emotional experience of sadness about realizing that we are all equally fucked - I stop and I breathe - because I will not expand self, will not learn or educate self or others through sadness and so I commit self to share my findings through writings so we may learn and expand together in order to get to the one and only practical physical solution to manifest a world that is safe for all our children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be part of this reality and the parenting construct wherein we destroy every possible way for our children to educate themselves because we lack education and understanding of what parenting actually is about and how we create within our image and likeness.

I commit myself to continue to re-educate self and expand self as expression through sharing my findings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automatically respond as my mother and through this,
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to let my mother go.

I realize, see and understand that I still hold onto my mother as the automated response pattern when being in an intimate relationship as the only way to actually exist as me as what my mother has shown me through example.

I commit self to continue writing, expanding self through writing, speaking sounding self forgiveness, continue writing corrections as solutions for self and my children as all.

Thanks for reading

- See more at: http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/day ... l4zQc.dpuf

Jozien

Postby Jozien » 23 Jan 2014, 10:52

Day 199 - Communication
http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/communication.html

I need to get back to The basics when being with my partner, so back to the drawing board.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow self to get caught in mind games that aren’t serving me or anyone else within the relationship therefore when and as I see myself go into a: a sigh or thought within myself about the other one or even open up my mouth to sound automated nonsense - I stop and I breathe - because I see, realize and understand that first I need to direct who I am through self investigation within these automations before I can direct the ones within the relationship so therefore:
I commit myself to stop and breathe when participating with my partner and put a guard in front of my mouth and to force self to will self to physically stop until I stand stable in and as breath.

I commit myself to prepare the way before me through writing corrections as solutions to walk into.

I commit myself to stop and will self to breathe through the automated response patterns when being with my partner until I am clear, sound, whole and thus able to direct self before I jump into an idea of directing the situation through sounding self as words as automated responses.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to interrupt my partner when speaking and give what I would like to receive.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to give what I would like to receive as a practical, living physical application of my commitment to self and thus to my partner.

When and as I see myself go into interrupting my partner while we are speaking - I stop and I breathe - because I realize, seen and understand that through interrupting the other I am actually interrupting self and sabotage the expansion of the ones in the relationship

I commit myself to listen to my partner without interrupting.
I commit myself to breathe through the automated response patterns when communicating together.
I commit myself to express unconditional commitment to self breathing through the automated response patterns as the relationship connections to enable self to get to know self and thus others/my partner as self without allowing the automation of the mind overwriting the window of expansion of the ones in the relationship.

I commit self to give to others what I would like to receive as expression from others.

More to come

- See more at: http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/com ... mvgju.dpuf

Jozien

Postby Jozien » 23 Jan 2014, 10:53

Day 200 - Judgement
http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/day ... ement.html

How is judgement actually self sabotage?

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realise and understand that judging self or others as self has only one purpose to sabotage self, to perpetuate the system of self-sabotage, to break down ones self awareness, ones being, to dis-empower self.

I realise, see and understand that every time I allow self to participate within judgement or judging others I'm actually opening a door to self sabotage, perpetuating the system of self- sabotage to exist within and as me, deliberately break down my awareness, ignore my being and in fact dis-empower self and others as self

I commit myself to eradicate self judgement within and as myself in order to grow awareness, expand and empower self and others as self so we may walk next to each other instead of breaking each-other down through deliberate dis-empowerment.

I realise, see and understand that whenever I participate within extreme self judgement I am dis- empowering self through creating a negative experience within me which I want to balance out to a positive one and so perpetuate the construct of self sabotage to exist and come up within and as me.

When and as I see myself go into an extreme self judgement - I stop and I breathe - because I now realise, see and understand that I am deliberately break down self awareness,self expansion creating a negative experience of self to participate within instead of allowing oneself to expand, walk in self awareness.

When as I see myself go into self judgement/judging others I stop and I breathe because I now realise, see and understand that the only one purpose of judgement is self sabotage and that there is no other purpose of why this construct exist in any way.

When and as I see myself go into a thought about following this judgement because it can maybe possible hold truth - I stop and I breathe - in the realisation that a judgement can not be allowed connected to an observation/people, self to come up or to exist within and as me.

and therefore
I commit myself to eradicate judgements existing within and as me because they hold no purpose other then sabotaging ones self-expansion, self -awareness

I commit self to investigate self judgement and judging others within me to get to a point of clarity about these automated thoughts coming up and existing within me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed to realise see and understand that the mind really doesn't mind wether I participate in self judgement or judging others because the energy connected to judgement is created already.

When and as I see myself go into judging other - I stop and I breathe - because I now realise, see and understand that judging others will create the same consequence as self judgement within me and others so best to care for others as I want to be cared for.

I commit myself to write a journal about (self) judgements in order to get to know self as this point which will enable self to script the solution as actual real expression

WIll be continued

- See more at: http://jozienf.blogspot.com/2014/01/day ... E6CRl.dpuf

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”