Place your Blogs Here
christine

Re: Christine's Journey to Life

Post by christine »

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/ ... e-new.html

Day 589 - The Secret of Breath - Stable New Moment

Rozelle Platakis

http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot. ... reath.html

"I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that only through breath moving too slow for the mind, will the truth be revealed, whether I am Life, or whether I am Mind only
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that what I participate in breath by breath indicates ‘who I am’, and that this will determine who I will be at death, as the final breath.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the secret of Earth and birth is hidden in plain sight in the secret of breath. Wherein, the secret of ‘who I am’ is revealed in the small things I do, or do not do, breath by breath."
"I commit myself to remind those that stand up for Life that the small actions of supporting each other and those that rise from the ashes of their Lives, will determine who you are as Life. The small measures determine the big outcomes."
"I commit myself to show that choice exists in every breath as a choice that must be made with awareness as it accumulates into the world we all experience and live in.
I commit myself to demonstrate that Earth is the eye of the needle, where the I as need will determine who each one is in fact – slowly, breath by breath accumulating with the inevitable certainty the answer as ‘who I am’: whether it is Life or it is mind
." Bernard Poolman

What if we said to one another "Stable New Moment" instead of "Happy New Year"? Do you think it would catch on? Probably not and why is that? Because it does not carry with it that energetic high? Yet, I'm sure many have come to realize the emptiness of experiencing a feeling of euphoria as fleeting, tinged with an underlying sense of anxiety. And, as we whip ourselves up into this frenzied excited feeling at this time of the year, what are some of the consequences?

For instance:

http://news.yahoo.com/report-35-killed- ... kAPOJXNyoA

"Thirty-five people died in a stampede during New Year's celebrations in Shanghai's historic waterfront area, city officials said Thursday — the worst disaster to hit one of China's showcase cities in recent years.
A Shanghai government statement said another 46 people were receiving hospital treatment, including 14 who were seriously injured, following the chaos about a half-hour before midnight."

So these people died because of why? What was the point? To celebrate, to ring in the New Year? Which ultimately cost them the greatest gift of all which was/is their own Life.

Every moment is new, every breath is new, every day is new. So why do we accept and allow ourselves to still support 'traditions' that we just accept instead of investigating what it means to really live each moment, each day as a new opportunity to really get to know ourselves, to really stand up and take responsibility for our own Life within a starting point of stability as the breath, that creates a pillar of support for ourselves, one another, and our world.

I have chased that elusive energetic high and I have walked/am walking a process to stand up, stable and calm as a living application of practical solutions within myself and the world. There is absolutely no comparison!

So - take the challenge - Sign up today for DIP Lite, a free on-line course that will start you on your Journey to Life - It will be the greatest gift you can/could give yourself - Gifting Yourself Life!

Join Us!
christine

Post by christine »

http://christinehansen29.blogspot.com/2 ... works.html

589 - Fireworks

As I was watching the different firework displays from around the world on New Year's Eve, it struck me that I had never really investigated this subject, never asked myself how much money was being spent, how was this affecting the environment and its people and animals, and lastly who made the fireworks in the first place.

The largest display in 2014 was Dubai:

The show included 500,000 fireworks..

3,280: The height in feet of the highest fireworks launched in Dubai in 2014.
62: The length in miles of waterfront lit up for the record-breaking spectacular.
5,000: How many man-hours it took the technicians to ensure the fireworks' timing was accurate down to the millisecond.
10: How many months it took to plan the New Year's extravaganza.
6 million: How much it cost in U.S. dollars to set a new world record for pyrotechnics

The total cost of New Year’s Eve celebrations across Sydney was about $7.2m, with the fireworks making up $750,000 of that. The first of the displays started at 9pm, with 100,000 pyrotechnic effects lighting up the sky over the next three hours
."

As I continued to investigate I found that Millions of Dollars are spent annually for firework displays around the world. And, that in fact, the firework industry is a very lucrative business. There are firework displays at the New Year, at annual celebrations, at theme parks and ball parks. In my town alone, at fair time, there's fireworks every night for two weeks. And, as I mentioned with theme parks, Disneyland/world has firework displays nightly.

On a smaller scale, there are the firecrackers/fireworks that people buy and set off themselves. What is/are some of the consequences of this tradition?

"Each year, generally during the summer months, the emergency rooms are filled with fireworks-related injuries, including burns and dismemberment. Unsupervised children playing with fireworks can become so severely injured as to lose a finger or even an entire hand."
"Each year fireworks are responsible for hundreds of house and building fires due to negligence.."

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/info_8416618_pros-c ... works.html

And what about the air pollution and the noise pollution?

"The smoke from fireworks consists mainly of fine toxic dusts (particulate matter) that can easily enter the lungs. This represents a real threat for people with asthma or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS). Smoke from fireworks combustion may contain a mixture of sulfur-coal compounds, traces of heavy metals, and other toxic chemicals or gases. The combustion cloud can contain harmful fumes such as ozone, sulfur dioxide and nitric oxide. Smoke from consumer fireworks is of most concern because they are released at a low level which makes inhalation more likely compared to professional displays. Additionally, in this time where the issues of climate change and global warming are being presented with a sense of urgency, we need to be concerned about the greenhouse gases fireworks produce, which include Carbon dioxide (CO2) and ozone."

"Fireworks pose a problem for animals, both domestic and wild, who can be terrified by the noise, leading to them running away or hurting themselves on fences or in other ways in an attempt to escape.."

And lastly, who's lives are impacted in the manufacturing of fireworks?

"More than 80 million children worldwide are employed in dangerous work, International Labour Organization figures show. In Guatemala, many work in the fireworks industry, but as ILO TV now reports, the challenge is to find poor families alternative sources of income."

"A hub of the fireworks industry, believed by some to be second only to Liuyang, the Chinese fireworks city, Sivakasi in southern India's Tamil Nadu state with its 800 odd fireworks units, is synonymous with child labour, a reputation it finds difficult to shake off.

Ideally suited for fireworks manufacture thanks to a dry climate and low rainfall, Sivakasi caught the public eye when activists exposed the rampant child labour employed in its factories
."

So, once again, child labor is involved in a product, as in the diamond industry, cocoa industry, tobacco industry, and on and on....

With all the money being spent on firework displays throughout a given year, it is very apparent that poverty is man-made, because if we have enough money to continue a practice that literally goes up in smoke within a matter of minutes, we can certainly find sustainable solutions that will last a life time.

Investigate Living Income Guaranteed - A basic solution to end poverty. To allow humanity to support themselves and get out of survival mode thus enabling ourselves to come together and really look at this world, ask ourselves the tough questions, and ultimately make the changes within ourselves and our world that ultimately create a world that is best for all, a world that will sustain itself through the years, through the generations to come.

Important Link:

Equal Life Foundation
christine

Post by christine »

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/ ... rting.html

Day 590 - Assisting and Supporting Another As Myself

I just got off the phone with my daughter, she talked about this situation at her work, stated her frustration. Then she said "I woke up in the middle of night, still chewing on this, so, (mom, I listen to you more than you think I do) I spoke self-forgiveness and nothing happened."

So, it was really cool, as we actually went a little deeper into the process of using the breath to stabilize oneself, applying self-forgiveness, then self-corrective application, and then using that as a platform to change in real time.

She then asked me to do a reading on her. So, (just an aside, I used to do readings for many years using numerology, tarot, sacred path cards and some astrology) I pulled out my cards and laid out a spread, and then told her what I was seeing and was able to practically assist and support her.

So, through this exchange I was again 'reminded' that I can, in fact, still do readings, that I can assist and support others, as myself, as my starting point has changed and thus my 'seeing' is reflected in that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt my skill of doing readings, referencing memories of how I used to do readings, leading people into an energetic experience, believing that this was my calling, my purpose, as I see/realize/understand that this is/was a skill that I developed over many years.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit/diminish the skill that I do have of using Numerology/Tarot/Sacred Path Cards/Astrology as a tool to assist and support practically, as I see/realize/understand that in the years that I have walked process, when I do lay out a reading, when I do a numerological chart, I still have that skill.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, upon starting walking process, to shut down to that fact that I can 'read' people, as I used to believe I was reading their energy, as I see/realize/understand that what I am seeing is their programming/patterning, which can be very supportive to share with another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, to shut down that part of myself that still exists within and as me.

When and as I see myself referencing memories of how I used to do readings, what my starting point used to be, I stop and I breathe, I look at the spread before, the chart before me, thereby applying practical common sense 'seeing' to assist and support another in their programming/patterning within practical living solutions within a starting point of what is best for all.

I commit myself to continue to expand and investigate this point that I have suppressed through diminishing myself, through guilt/shame of how I 'used to be', as I see/realize/understand that I still have this skill and can use this skill in conjunction to assist and support myself and others as myself.
christine

Post by christine »

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/ ... -fear.html

Day 591 - Angry at My Own Fear

I recently woke up from a dream where the world was bracing for 'the end'. In the dream, myself and family members were trying to find a safe place as the winds that were expected/anticipated were to be like nothing the modern world had known.

I woke up feeling agitated, tense, fearful.

Now, the interesting aspect of this is that I had recently become aware of the 'Organ Clock', through members in my group. So, I looked to see what time it was.

It took me a bit to breathe and calm myself down and then go back to sleep. Then the next morning I got on the internet and looked up the Organ Clock.

"In Chinese Medicine, certain hours of the day correspond to certain organs in your body. Following the natural rhythm of your own body enhances health; going against the natural rhythm of your own body may cause your health to decline. If you are experiencing a symptom that seems to occur the same time each day, it may be linked to a specific imbalance in a particular Organ system."

So, according to the chart, the time that I woke up was when the liver was at its maximum strength and reading further the one emotion connected to this was 'anger'.

Now, I have had a main character of anger my whole life and walking my process I have been made aware of how I used anger to suppress fear.

So, in looking at my dream and the feeling of fear, terror, hopelessness that accompanied it, and then looking at the chart, I had a realization. I was/am angry at my own fear.

Self-forgiveness to follow...
christine

Post by christine »

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/ ... rs-on.html

Day 592 - And It Lingers On

I have been sick for over two weeks now with a virus. The first week I could barely get out of bed and then when the second week rolled around, and I was still symptomatic, I found myself becoming angry and frustrated that I was still not feeling well.

I went investigating on EQAFE, and actually re-listened to:

https://eqafe.com/p/the-evolution-of-th ... ss-part-44

"What is the relationship between the common cold and the body?
How can viruses now reach deeper dimensions in the body than ever before?
Why do viral infections will now last longer and be more difficult to heal?
Why does the experience of sickness become more extreme as we get older
?"

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND investing in this recording as it explains why colds and viruses have become more intense and more long-lasting, along with practical application.

So, upon listening to this recording and introspecting myself and what was coming up, first of all, I was having very strange, intense dreams which I am continuing to investigate.

When I became angry/frustrated, I was able to speak self-forgiveness within myself.

I finally went to the clinic yesterday, and was told that I have developed a sinus infection, yet my lungs are clear. So, I was given a prescription for a nasal spray. I have been using this since yesterday, and am starting to feel a little relief, yet I also can smell/taste the medication.

So, I will continue to introspect and open up/investigate what comes up. I will continue to assist and support my body, as it is assisting and supporting me with this very virus that is targeting emotional weaknesses through memory.
christine

Post by christine »

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/ ... hange.html

Day 593 - Another Change

Desteni Artists

I spend a good amount of time with my son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren. Now, I had a pattern of micro-managing them with their parenting and parenting skills.

Recently, while spending time with them I saw that I've changed. First of all I would like to say that I wrote extensively about this pattern through the years. Actually 'feeling' at one point that I would never transcend this point/pattern. Yet, I didn't give up. Every time I reacted in judgment within myself, every time I actually said something, I applied self-forgiveness through writing and sounding.

On many occasions, on my way to their home, I would speak self-corrective applications, so as to provide myself with a platform, rescripting myself so as to direct myself to change.

Well, recently while spending time with them, on several occasions actually, I noticed that those 'thoughts' would still come up, yet there was no longer energy attached and that I was able to breathe and let them go and just be present.

In fact on several occasions now, there would be a question formulating in my mind, where as I looked at it in that moment, I was able to tell myself 'that's really none of your business'.

So, what has happened is that my relationship with my daughter-in-law has changed where I actually just enjoy her, as she was always receiving the brunt of my judgment/criticism, and having released myself from that pattern, I find that I'm seeing/looking at her in a new 'light', so to speak.

My relationship with my son, actually, always remains the same, no matter what, as he is always constant within our relationship, and in fact, that is another blog, what I've actually learned from my son's natural expression of himself.

I've also been able to enjoy my grandchildren more, as I'm not looking to see if their 'appearance' is up to my 'standards'.

So, the point of this blog is to say - Don't Give Up! Even with those points/patterns that seem the most insurmountable, as was the case with me and this pattern, I just never gave up, and yes it really took years to reach this 'new point' within my relationship with my family, with my relationship with myself, but in all actuality that change can occur within a breath.

Join Us at Desteni, check out the sites listed below, get involved, and become the change you wish to see in the world. Because through the Desteni tools it will happen, no bells and whistles, just practical common sense creating a stable existence.
christine

Post by christine »

http://christinehansen29.blogspot.com/2 ... s-day.html

594 - The Dark Side of Valentine's Day

When one thinks of Valentine's Day, images of chocolate, flowers and diamonds are the most prevalent. So, one goes to the store, goes online to purchase these items for one's loved ones, yet where do these products come from and what exactly is the process of these products ending up as merchandise?

The Truth About Valentine's Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U5_EeXginA

So, in researching this point I was met with the 'dark side' of the diamond industry:

http://www.randomli.com/musings/the-dir ... st-friend/

"Diamond’s are a girl’s best friend. Everyone knows that slogan (it IS a slogan). It’s been so deeply embedded into us that we’ve actually started to believe it. If a man is proposing to a woman whats the one thing that he’s got to get right? Yep, I’m sure you guessed correctly, it’s the diamond. The common belief is that giving diamonds have ‘always’ been a tradition for marriage proposals and other special events. When I tell people this isn’t true, and that the tradition was only introduced a few short decades ago through clever marketing and exploitation they refuse to believe.
It was through clever marketing by companies like the Debeers Corporation that the population on a whole has now been convinced that diamonds are scarce and things to be cherished. The reality however is very different. Much as how the world’s oil supply is controlled by a cartel (though oil IS a limited & already scarce resource) the market supply of diamonds is very tightly controlled by a group of companies. These companies mine and hold as many diamonds as possible while only releasing enough onto the market to actually keep prices and demand high. If all the diamonds that have been found were to be released, then the value of them would be next to nothing and
these companies would be ruined."

Twenty-Five Things You Should Know About Blood Diamonds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-vVAFWNTnA

Blood Diamond -Terror Story - Full Documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LF-IDRWjo

The dark side of the flower industry:

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/lifestyle ... gly-truth/

"It probably comes as no surprise that Valentine’s Day is the busiest day of the year for florists, accounting for over 25% of holiday floral sales.
In a typical year, between 85 and 95 percent of the most common fresh cut flowers sold in the U.S. are imported from Colombia or Ecuador. California is the top American producer of cut flowers, accounting for about 75% of the domestic share.
Although there are a number of organizations and campaigns aimed at improving conditions for workers in the cut flower industry, health and safety issues remain problematic – especially in South America.
Insufficient wages, sexual harassment, child labor, and excessive exposure to harmful pesticides are the most common and troubling issues in the foreign cut flower market. The International Labor Rights Forum (ILRF) describes these and other common violations under their Fairness in Flowers Campaign, and chronicles the ongoing battle to improve conditions for floral workers.
Pesticide runoff also continues to contaminate the water supply in areas surrounding flower farms. A 2007 study by the Labor Education in the Americas Project (LEAP) found that, in addition to being a human rights issue, pesticide abuse is a significant environmental threat in Colombia and Equador. According to the study, Ecuadorian flower companies use over 30 different pesticides on cut flowers, and 20 percent of the chemicals applied during flower production in Colombia are restricted or banned in the United States and Europe
"

Children of the Flower Industry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVc1n_kChCA

Dangerous Flowers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xKtm7KNiO4

The dark side of the chocolate industry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_expl ... e_industry

The widespread use of children in cocoa production is controversial, not only for the usual concerns about child labor and exploitation, but also because up to 12,000 of the 200,000 children working in Côte d'Ivoire, the world's biggest producer of cocoa,[1] may be victims of trafficking or slavery.[2] Most attention on this subject has focused on West Africa, which collectively supplies 69 percent of the world's cocoa,[3] and Côte d'Ivoire in particular, which supplies 35 percent of the world's cocoa.[3] Thirty percent of children under age 15 in sub-Saharan Africa are child laborers, mostly in agricultural activities including cocoa farming.[4] It is estimated that more than 1.8 million children in West Africa are involved in growing cocoa.[5] Major chocolate producers, such as Nestle, buy cocoa at commodities exchanges where Ivorian cocoa is mixed with other cocoa

Slavery in the Chocolate Industry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNpwIzeyjKQ

Human Trafficking behind the Chocolate Industry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg1Il349ssQ

With the internet, one is able to, with a click of a finger, access information into the mass suffering on this planet. However knowledge and information without practical application is useless.

Here in this blog is just a sampling of the information that is available regarding the Dark Side of Valentine's Day.

So what is the solution?

What can be done/implemented/enacted to put an end to a money system which is based in profit and greed and thus does not honor the basic human rights of individuals and does not honor life itself on earth?

An establishment of an Equal Life Foundation:

https://www.facebook.com/EqualLifeFoundation/info

The Equal Life Foundation has been established by a global community consisting of people from many cultures from around the world. The Equal Life Foundation was created to bring forth the awareness and understanding that all life stands equal to all other aspects of life. This is premised on the fact that all living beings have and hold the inherent rights to and of life, equal by and for every living being, all as equal to each other without the illusions of separation and hierarchy, or impaired by the overlays of manmade systems and constructs of the mind. The common ground of all beings is the equal life force that each has, holds and retains. The inherent right of all living beings is the right to a life that is well-founded on the fundamental principles stated here as the foundation of Equal Life, recognized as essential to all beings and hereby declared as a Bill of Rights inherent to all, exclusive to none. The foundation of this Bill of Rights is practical application, whereby every being is guaranteed to have a life worthy of living in practical terms, so that survival and sustainability are a given that all beings have, share and hold, upon which a fulfilling life of value is equally available to one and all.

The Equal Life Foundation recognizes the Equal Right to Life as the first Inherent and Unalienable Right of Every Human Being endowed with the Breath of Life and Herewith Declares that an Equal Life Right Shall Include for all Living Men, Women and Children....

An establishment of a Guaranteed Living Income:

http://livingincome.me/

"The Living Income Guaranteed (“L.I.G.”) is a Proposal that addresses the immediate and pressing problem of massive world inequality. Current economic and political policies implemented to promote prosperity and the well-being of the world’s disenfranchised may have, to a degree, been able to facilitate economic growth, but the bounties of this growth have yet to reach those who most need it.
The Living Income Guaranteed will assist and support those individuals within society that find themselves in a disadvantaged position as a result of this structural ineffectiveness and inadequacy. The Living Income Guaranteed will provide Equal Opportunity for all; functioning as the medium through which nations will be able to remediate the most direct and negative effects of capitalism, while maintaining many of the unique strengths that such a system embodies. The Living Income Guaranteed will thus aid in balancing growth with sustainability; ensuring and securing Fundamental Human Rights for everyone.
"

The bottom line is the establishment of a system which honors all life, which provides a quality life for each and every being on this earth, where the citizens of a country share equally in the natural resources within their country, where the exploitation of humans and the animal kingdom and the very earth itself is recognized and thus eradicated through practical solutions that benefit all.
christine

Post by christine »

http://christinehansen29.blogspot.com/2 ... -same.html

595 - The Story Still Remains the Same

While watching a documentary recently about Italian-Americans on PBS, I became aware, for the first time of what happened when Italians/Sicilians immigrated to America in the late 1800's.

What struck me as I watched/listened to this was the 'words' that I was hearing, of the 'story' that I was listening to.

When the Italians first came to the United States they were 'persecuted', forced to work in 'dangerous working conditions', actually doing the labor that others would not think of doing. They were relegated to cramped, inhospitable living quarters. They were considered 'inferior' due to their 'dark' appearance and in fact when they came through Ellis Island there was a distinct difference in treatment between Northern Italians and Southern Italians.

They were considered with suspicion by the police force and 'blamed' for enumerable crimes, whether they were guilty or not, simply due to this prejudiced suspicion.

So, if one goes back, for eons in history, there is this same story, with these same words, targeted at impoverished people, at 'different races/nationalities' perpetuating this sense of fear/suspicion and separateness.

Flash forward to today and what does one see/hear presented on the world stage? The exact same story, the exact same words, only the 'targets' 'the people' 'the locations' have changed. However the conditions have remained the same.

Why is it that we as a people do not see this? Is it just due to fear of not wanting this 'story' to effect our personal lives? Are we too exhausted, too numb from our own life's circumstances that we can not look around at what we are contributing in creating over and over again?

What can be done to end this story and begin a story that considers and establishes the well-being of each and every one of us? After all, we all breathe the same air, we all live on the same Earth.

There is a solution!

An establishment of an Equal Life Foundation:
https://www.facebook.com/EqualLifeFoundation/info

The Equal Life Foundation has been established by a global community consisting of people from many cultures from around the world. The Equal Life Foundation was created to bring forth the awareness and understanding that all life stands equal to all other aspects of life. This is premised on the fact that all living beings have and hold the inherent rights to and of life, equal by and for every living being, all as equal to each other without the illusions of separation and hierarchy, or impaired by the overlays of manmade systems and constructs of the mind. The common ground of all beings is the equal life force that each has, holds and retains. The inherent right of all living beings is the right to a life that is well-founded on the fundamental principles stated here as the foundation of Equal Life, recognized as essential to all beings and hereby declared as a Bill of Rights inherent to all, exclusive to none. The foundation of this Bill of Rights is practical application, whereby every being is guaranteed to have a life worthy of living in practical terms, so that survival and sustainability are a given that all beings have, share and hold, upon which a fulfilling life of value is equally available to one and all. The Equal Life Foundation recognizes the Equal Right to Life as the first Inherent and Unalienable Right of Every Human Being endowed with the Breath of Life and Herewith Declares that an Equal Life Right Shall Include for all Living Men, Women and Children....

An establishment of a Guaranteed Living Income:
http://livingincome.me/

"The Living Income Guaranteed (“L.I.G.”) is a Proposal that addresses the immediate and pressing problem of massive world inequality. Current economic and political policies implemented to promote prosperity and the well-being of the world’s disenfranchised may have, to a degree, been able to facilitate economic growth, but the bounties of this growth have yet to reach those who most need it. The Living Income Guaranteed will assist and support those individuals within society that find themselves in a disadvantaged position as a result of this structural ineffectiveness and inadequacy. The Living Income Guaranteed will provide Equal Opportunity for all; functioning as the medium through which nations will be able to remediate the most direct and negative effects of capitalism, while maintaining many of the unique strengths that such a system embodies. The Living Income Guaranteed will thus aid in balancing growth with sustainability; ensuring and securing Fundamental Human Rights for everyone."

Join Us!
christine

Post by christine »

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/ ... -this.html

Day 596 - Why Can't I Fix This?

The past several weeks have been 'challenging' to say the least. Of course 'challenging' because I have accepted and allowed myself to be challenged within these set of events, to which several points have been triggered/opened up. So, in this, I will be looking at one point in particular, anxiety/frustration.

First of all I received a message several weeks ago from my client's son at 11pm on a Sunday night that they were leaving the emergency room and she had been diagnosed with a bladder infection and a slight case of pneumonia.

Now my client is 90 years old and already has several physical and mental impairments, so this current illness/discomfort was added to her already diminished capacity.

My initial response to this message was a 'feeling' of anxiety and fear. "Would she get better, was this life-threatening? Many elderly people die from pneumonia." Was the backchat/internal dialogue within me.

She felt terrible that week and as time went on she started exhibiting other symptoms such as an overall weakness to which she felt like she could not walk. So, in taking her to her regular physician that Friday, he was not pleased with the antibiotic medication which the hospital had prescribed, stating that it was too strong for someone her age. He then prescribed a milder antibiotic.

So, throughout the week and into the next week she started exhibiting signs of extreme anxiety, fragility, fear, depression. Now, she has a bipolar disorder that is treated with a certain medication which keeps her fairly stable. What I was witnessing was her 'crashing', as though the antibiotic or the infection itself was interfering with her medication, rendering her highly symptomatic.

Now, the interesting thing is that as I observed her becoming more and more anxious to the point of becoming manic, I took on that anxiety. While I was with her I used my breath and voice tonality to assist and support her, yet when I was away from her I participated in backchat 'will she recover from this?' 'will she receive the help she needs in time?' will she continue in this downward spiral and not be able to recover?' I also found myself feeling frustrated in regard to the whole situation and to the fact that I could not do anything to alleviate her suffering.

She has 'crashed' in the past, in fact when I first came on this case nine years ago she was in such a state and ended up in the hospital to facilitate stabilizing her.

Her family took her to the doctor that treats this particular disorder, and what they decided was to change the dosage of her medication and see if that would create the desired change rather than hospitalize her.

So, it's been a few days now. I have been with her every day and of course am watching to see if there is a significant change to which she becomes calmer and more stable.

Self-forgiveness to follow....
christine

Post by christine »

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/ ... oming.html

Day 597 - I Did Not See This Coming - Facing the Unexpected

My work life has drastically changed over these past weeks. That which I had established to create order in my client's life has all changed due to her recent condition which has rendered this 'planned order' null and void.

What I am faced with is the unexpected. In other words, I did not see this coming. I had 'in my mind', established a 'planned order' to my client's life, making sure that every detail of her life was attended to, affording her the best quality of life at her current age and physical/mental capacity, and in fact, she had been given a clean bill of health from her doctors, she was actually in a 'good place' before this recent turn of physical/mental events which ended up changing her life at this time.

As I stated in my last blog, she became physically ill which then spiraled into a mental relapse that I have not witnessed since nine years ago when I first came on this case when she was in this 'mental state'.

So, she is now hospitalized and being treated.

Facing the unexpected has definitely brought up points/patterns, to which I have had the tools of Desteni to stabilize myself, to observe myself, to see what I can do, here in the physical, to assist and support myself, my client, the family, and others assisting and supporting her in numerous capacities.

What I see/realize/understand is that one can definitely plan and organize day to day life for oneself and/or another, however, uncertainty is a fact, as one never knows what lays ahead. All we can do for ourselves and those we assist and support is to do what we can, taking responsibility for our immediate action/reaction. Therefore, when the unexpected happens, which it will, in some form or another, we have a stable platform, we have that order in the physical, and thus can stop and breathe, look at what comes up within ourselves and immediately direct ourselves in real time to assist and support ourselves and others as ourselves to stand constant and stable as a pillar of support, because even though we may not know what will happen, we can know ourselves, we can direct ourselves.

Our Journey to Life is always a Journey into the Unknown..

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”