Axel's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
christine

Re: Axel's Journey to Life

Postby christine » 14 Feb 2013, 03:39

Cool Axel,

Glad to read you here and that you've reopened your blog...great support here....we have all been through this, so can relate....so yes, just be patient with yourself, you have been your mind for your whole life. In the beginning many of us did the same as you wanting to take it all in...lol....but it's a process...takes time....when you start seeing yourself confused/overwhelmed just breathe, calm yourself down, move yourself in the physical.

The cool thing is process will change you, so just take it step by step, breath by breath, every here moment!

Enjoy!

Bella

Postby Bella » 14 Feb 2013, 22:03

...it's a process...takes time....when you start seeing yourself confused/overwhelmed just breathe, calm yourself down, move yourself in the physical.
yep, agreed, sometimes one simply has to let go for a moment, take a breath, move oneself to do something else, ground oneself in the physical, clear the temple so to speak, lol, and then come back to the point one was looking at/investigating to see it with 'fresh eyes'.

The cool thing is process will change you, so just take it step by step, breath by breath, every here moment!
One in fact change oneself in the process, it's not that something will change you, but rather that the process of actually investigating things and getting to know oneself and the workings of one's mind/consciousness and of this systematic existence - this assists and supports in developing self-trust and an effectiveness within how one approach one's life, one's reality, as well as self and others within it.

Though from a certain perspective, I get what is meant here, it's like, one day you realize Oh, I'm not reacting like this anymore in such and such situation, I have actually become effective in directing such situation and myself within it, in practical common sense. And you don't know exactly 'how' you got there or 'when' it is that you changed - because it was a breath-by-breath, step-by-step accumulation process, just like the process we walked to get to where/who/how we are currently;

which is why we 'trace back' this creation process in self-honesty and self-forgiveness, to get to a point of self-determination (which goes both for self as an individual, as well as for the world systems from a collective perspective) where we become the directive principle that can make informed decisions about what is in fact supportive for life and what not.

Okay, I ended up writing a bit more than intended, lol, but this is my perspective. Thanks

Axel

Postby Axel » 25 Feb 2013, 07:47

Day 5: What Are You Doing To Make Things Better?

http://axelsjourneytolife.wordpress.com ... gs-better/

I have been reading (again) the book “The Children of the Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis” (www.atlantis.to) and just like when I had been reading it for the first time a few years ago I just could not stop. It all rang so true and I had forgotten much of it or it appeared in a new light now. One passage (p. 121) that grabbed my particular attention was this:
As we pointed out earlier, when you have a whole world full of people who selfishly care more about themselves than others, you have a world such as it is today. But on the bright side – can you imagine what it would be like if we ALL cared for EACH OTHER more than ourselves? Contemplate that for a while. That’s what the Children teach, and work for. The ancient Atlantean teachings also proclaim that those who want to help change the world for the better, must first change themselves, and transform into Unselfishly Loving beings. It takes a fire, of some kind at least, to light a fire.

The Children’s ancient Atlantean teachings say that if you want to live in a world of loving people, be a loving person. They also teach that one of the ways to achieve this, is to put others before yourself, to love others first, to consider others first, to give to others first.

There are some who are against the idea of caring for others first. They say you must love your self first, in order to love others. But, as Zain told me long ago, examine the results of the two philosophies with an open mind, and the answer will become clear. There are many who have succeeded in loving their own self first, but have never gone on to really care for anyone else – they just further their own selfishness. They continue to be selfish contributors to a negative world. On the other hand, all those who have embraced caring for others first, always loved their own self also. Think about it, if you love others first, and you become an Unselfishly Loving being, is it possible to then not feel good yourself – not love yourself? No. There is no way anyone could not love themselves then! You would love yourself automatically and feel great about yourself, because your Unselfish Love is of great help to all, including yourself. This is also the only way you can Unselfishly Love your self, and Unselfish Love is truly the only “real” love.
I was blown away. And it made me wonder: Am I really unselfish? I certainly thought so but when I actually looked at my life I had to admit I was not. I was not giving. I was not outgoing, sharing, helping anyone. I was rather closing off, going inwardly, hiding from the world, and thus giving more into separation. I was afraid to stand up for anything that I believed and was only interested in my own well-being, in not being disturbed by the worlds events, in not even being disturbed by my own thoughts. And this behavior had caused a lot of inner pain, because I denied my own nature in anticipation of some material benefits I hang on to.

But this is also what makes me sick. I feel uneasy about my life and what I am doing (or better: not doing), which is nothing that helps anyone except me. And in order to not realize my complete denial, which if I did would force me to chance, I am seeking for distractions, a partner, and what have you. And whenever I find others who actually point to a practical way out of this denial (like the DIP light or the 7-journey to life process) I am backing off and find myself looking for reasons that allow me to devalue such ideas. I label THEM selfish, only interested in furthering their own hidden agenda, without realizing that it is me, not them, who is selfish and who furthers his own hidden agenda.

There was this nice parable that perhaps makes this point more clear even. I cite again from the book (page 122):

The story uses a striking allegorical fantasy to clearly illustrate a fundamental difference between a world of people looking out for themselves first, and a world of people giving first:

There was a man who died and was being taken to heaven by angels. The angels said to him, “We are going to take you to heaven, but first we will show you hell.” The angels then took him to a place where there was a great bowl, so great that it was as big as a lake. The bowl was filled with a nutritious stew. All the way around the sides of this bowl were people. Emaciated, starving, miserable people. These people had spoons to eat the stew with, and the spoons were long enough to reach the stew (about 12 feet). The trouble was, while they could scoop up the stew into the spoon, they could not get it into their mouths because the spoons were too long. So here were all these pathetic people, suffering and moaning in agony, constantly trying to eat the food that was abundantly in front of them – all in vain. Next, the angels took the man to heaven. To his surprise, he saw the same scene! There it was, a giant lake-like bowl of the same stew, surrounded by people with 12 foot long spoons. Yet something was different here – all these people were smiling, happy, and healthy looking! “ Why? What is the difference here that these people are happy and well fed?”, the man said to the angels. They replied, “Have you not eyes to see?”. The man looked more carefully, and observed that one person would scoop up the stew, and bring it to the mouth of another. Then someone else would scoop up stew and feed it to the other. The angels smiled and said, “Here the people feed each other. Here are the people that learned the way of Love.”
I found this very revealing and I asked myself: “Who do I feed? Do I feed anyone in need?” The disappointing answer was: no I wasn’t. And in turn, no one fed me either.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny me the happiness, joy and fulfillment that would come from stepping onto another path in my life that is more in line with my inner urge to make this world a better place for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to come up with many reasons that justify why I have not taken the steps yet that I find necessary to help making this world a better place and instead keep my assets and not move an inch out of my comfort zone.

I commit myself to examining my current life situation under sufficient scrutiny so that I can clearly identify the areas in my life where my so-called separate Self (my egotistical nature) is in charge instead of my inner being.

I commit myself to identify and then release all doubts and fears of change that my separate Self keeps sending me in order to remain in control of my life.

I commit myself to release all doubts and fears that keep me in chains and thus turn me even more into a lifeless robot than I already am, while preventing me from changing my life for the better.

Bella

Postby Bella » 26 Feb 2013, 20:27

Interesting, thanks for sharing Axel.

What was found through the portal in the dimensions/heavens is that the angels always only stood and watched but never intervened to support a being, they had no 'permission' from the white light to do so. And where it was allowed, it was done in a context that would lead even more beings to follow the 'white light' / become believers or start following 'faith' etc. because that would keep beings in a state of hope and mere projection, thus unable to See Here and be self-directive, Here.

Interestingly enough, this is what I see in the new-agers of today, they are like angels, they have no actual impact in the actuality of reality. And just like the angels in the dimensions, they don't actually see what is really going on, they are blinded by the 'light' and simply follow 'the light'.

A practical suggestion in terms of making one's process / one's self-application more personal for oneself, more specifically related to who one is in the practical living of oneself in one's world:

one can look at the polarity morality and how that just keeps everything ‘as is’, without actual responsibility being taken to stop/change/transform the ‘evil’/’negative’ in the world/within self/our existence, or any ‘good’ being established in our ‘way of life’/’human nature’/world systems in fact – "in fact" meaning: with measurable, visible results that show a consequence that is best for all life and stands the test of time;

and one can look at this in the context of one’s personal relationships and one’s interactions within one’s world.
Who am I in my world?
What definitions define me?
What definitions do I use to perceive my world?
What within my participation supports things to remain as they are? What are the points I hold on to out of hope, faith, belief, even when they have no actual practical outcome that support life / self-realization / transformation towards equality and oneness as humanity, as Earth, as a Whole.

See, when one looks at reality in ‘spiritual terms’, it’s easy to make things ‘big’ and ‘out there’ and ‘profound’. But such projections are always too vague and too 'personalized' to grasp the actuality of the One physical reality we All share, or -on smaller scale- to grasp the One physical life one is actually living and interacting within.

So therefore, the practical suggestion here is to support self to ‘bring the points back to earth’, bring the points back Here and look at things from the ‘closer’ perspective of ‘who I am within my world/interaction’ - look at the patterns that exist and what/who they serve, and whatever you find that does not serve life and the expansion of life but only self-interest and the holding-onto “something” that one has placed more value into than in life itself: you can look at finding, through self-honesty and common sense, practical living corrections to align such points within and as self with the equality and oneness of life.

maya rote

Postby maya rote » 26 Feb 2013, 21:35

hey axel
it's cool that you are looking within yourself, no matter what material you come across, anything that comes your way is an opportunity to self investigate and see who you are within the point / relationship.

and yes, we have all been living selfishly, though i wouldn't go to the polarity of self sacrifice, but rather realizing that through supporting myself in becoming stable, in realizing myself as life, as one and equal to all and as all, i will support others as myself, from a starting point of realizing we have all been trapped in the mind, and thus, the more i understand myself i can better support others, and the more i free myself from my ideas and beliefs the more i am naturally inclined to care for others as myself, because all that separates us really is the mind, so the greatest contribution i can give both myself and all, as what would really be best for all, is to free myself from the mind's limitations as perceived separation.

in regards to this specific quote, but actually in regards to any reading material you may come across - i suggest always question what you read and apply critical reasoning - ask yourself if what is written supports what is best for all in equality, does it give practical tools for application, is it within a starting point of separation, is it promoting a "feel good vibe" or is it sticking to practicality, is it clear in it's definitions of words or it is vague.
There are some who are against the idea of caring for others first. They say you must love your self first, in order to love others. But, as Zain told me long ago, examine the results of the two philosophies with an open mind, and the answer will become clear. There are many who have succeeded in loving their own self first, but have never gone on to really care for anyone else – they just further their own selfishness. They continue to be selfish contributors to a negative world. On the other hand, all those who have embraced caring for others first, always loved their own self also. Think about it, if you love others first, and you become an Unselfishly Loving being, is it possible to then not feel good yourself – not love yourself? No. There is no way anyone could not love themselves then! You would love yourself automatically and feel great about yourself, because your Unselfish Love is of great help to all, including yourself. This is also the only way you can Unselfishly Love your self, and Unselfish Love is truly the only “real” love.
i agree with the message "give as you would like to receive" but can one really give to another that which one doesn't give oneself?

I have marked in bold the part of the quote that "bugs" me - first of all they use the word love misleadingly – as they present love as if it is simply the manifestation of looking after ones interest – is that love?

yes, some people look only after themselves in self interest, though, i would not call that self love, as they are completely blind to who they really are as life, so how can they love themselves? they "love" themselves within a starting point of fear, as they believe that caring for themselves contradicts caring for others - that, to me, is not love - so what they are saying here is that some people are bluntly selfish – cool, that's unfortunately definitely true

then they speak of people that care first for others and as a result love themselves - and then they call it "unselfish love" when it seems to me that what they are saying is "be good to others so that you can feel good about yourself and experience self love" - how is this not self interest as well? how is this unselfish? and, regardless it being selfish or not, how would i know to care for another if i have never learned to care for myself? would i just please others and support their wishes and desires, making them feel good - that would be like supporting a drug addict to getting drugs, because I can see how much they want it, because I myself am an addict to my desires as well, and i have never supported myself in stopping my addiction, so "i know what they feel" and want to "support" them by helping them get the drug of their choice, because that is what i would want for myself within supporting my self destructive desires - but is that actual support or care? – as I see it, here basically they are exposing the type hidden and sophisticated selfish people, that present themselves as caring but in fact they only serve their own fears and desires, through supporting others fears and desires as what "feels good" even though it's an addiction.

the story with the bowl, is a cool story, though the interpretation can be altered - when i read it i don't see that the people in heaven love each other, they have simply came to the common sense conclusion that they must support each other and work together to be supported themselves - this is a cool point, but is that love? or, is love necessary for us to co-exist and support each other in common sense? - i find that the word love is greatly overused because it sounds nice and makes people feel nice, when in fact this story isn't about love rather it is about practical common sense of community living together and making the best of what they have.

With the desteni tools / support / material i have learned that "always self first", but not from a starting point of separation, but rather from the practical understanding that anything i do now cannot be trusted, because it is of the mind, and thus i must first walk the process of self investigation, and self forgiveness, to see who i am beneath all the veils of characters and personalities – in establishing self honesty where there wouldn't be a contradiction between what is best for me or another, in self honesty one realize that the contradiction only exist within the realm of the mind, because what is best for all is simultaneously best for all, both self and the other – thus, in self honesty the question of who to care for first would not be a valid question, because in self honesty you are living that which is best for all

Axel

Postby Axel » 01 Mar 2013, 19:52

then they speak of people that care first for others and as a result love themselves - and then they call it "unselfish love" when it seems to me that what they are saying is "be good to others so that you can feel good about yourself and experience self love" - how is this not self interest as well? how is this unselfish? and, regardless it being selfish or not, how would i know to care for another if i have never learned to care for myself? would i just please others and support their wishes and desires, making them feel good - that would be like supporting a drug addict to getting drugs, because I can see how much they want it, because I myself am an addict to my desires as well, and i have never supported myself in stopping my addiction, so "i know what they feel" and want to "support" them by helping them get the drug of their choice, because that is what i would want for myself within supporting my self destructive desires - but is that actual support or care? – as I see it, here basically they are exposing the type hidden and sophisticated selfish people, that present themselves as caring but in fact they only serve their own fears and desires, through supporting others fears and desires as what "feels good" even though it's an addiction.
Maya, I think you made valid points here. The selfishness in helping others certainly comes in when we do it just "because" we then can feel good about ourselves. But this is not how they mean it. There can also be genuine interest in helping others without selfishly thinking about ones own gain first. It is hard to describe and perhaps this ALL is just a mind delusion and in actuality there is neither selfishness nor unselfishness because in the end these things cannot even be separated. When we have one, we must have the other going with it, just like the two sides of a coin cannot be separated and we cannot have a coin with only one side, a wave without a crest, etc.

The caring issue is even more difficult to examine. There is such a thing as "idiot compassion" (as some like to call it), which basically means that we might have the best intentions, like helping an addict get out of his mess and become a functional member of society, while this actually prevents him from learning a valuable lesson, or even worse, turns him into a serial killer or who knows what. There is no way of knowing what impact our actions will have (should we help the addict or not?) since we cannot see into the future. The book comes with many examples about how fatal our best intentions could actually turn out to be that I don't want to repeat here. "The road to hell is paved with best intentions", isn't it? So what can we do? How do we determine "what is best for all?" This seems to be impossible. And yet, we need to do something, don't we? But what?

I am getting lost when I have those kinds of thoughts and then turn inwardly and don't do anything. I had a thought yesterday when I was watching "Das Boot" (a German WWII movie about the crew of a submarine that experienced the tragic of war): it is easy to act when your life is in jeopardy. If our survival is threatened (like it was shown in the movie), we develop unbelievable strength in order to make it through. But how do we act properly in this world when all our basic physical needs are met and we are not challenged for survival? Is the hu-Man capable of surviving such a condition or will he destroy himself? Should we prolong his demise or is there indeed hope for a better world?

Axel

Postby Axel » 01 Mar 2013, 19:58

and one can look at this in the context of one’s personal relationships and one’s interactions within one’s world.
Who am I in my world?
What definitions define me?
What definitions do I use to perceive my world?
What within my participation supports things to remain as they are? What are the points I hold on to out of hope, faith, belief, even when they have no actual practical outcome that support life / self-realization / transformation towards equality and oneness as humanity, as Earth, as a Whole.
These are interesting and deep questions, Bella. Thanks for listing them. Good food for thought and deep contemplation ;-)

Axel

Postby Axel » 19 Jun 2014, 21:26

Hey guys - I am back.

After 16 months of tremendous change in my life I found my way back to Desteni. I decided to blog in my mother langugage, which is German and I opened a new blog for that at http://axelsreiseinsleben.blogspot.de/ But I could not really abandon my previous JTL blog at http://axelsjourneytolife.wordpress.com/ and now I have two running. Not sure what to do and where this goes as I think it would be too much work to keep both blogs open and translate the blogs into both languages. Anyway, you got the links so in case one blog closes, you stil have the other :-)

Tag 6: Wie ich das Internet zur Isolation und Separation von meiner Um-Welt nutze und somit der Versklavung durch das Geist-Bewusstsein-System freies Spiel gebe

Das Internet übt durch sein riesiges Informationsangebot eine sehr große Faszination auf mich aus. Nicht nur die Fülle, Vielfalt und die Tiefe der Informationen faszinieren mich, sondern auch die unendlichen Möglichkeiten zur Vernetzung mit anderen Menschen auf allen Kontinenten. Mein Geist findet im Internet eine Fülle von Befriedigungen, die er im Hier und Jetzt, also in meiner unmittelbaren physischen Umgebung ( einschließlich meines schon sehr begrenzten Freundeskreises) nicht findet. Während ich vor einigen Jahren noch von Sex, Reisen, und meinem Job in der Wissenschaft fasziniert war sehe ich mittlerweile das Informationsangebot des Internet als viel interessanter und mental weitaus anregender an, als es die Umgang mit meinen Mitmenschen je sein könnte. Meine Mitmenschen sehe ich inzwischen fast ausnahmslos als durch das System hoffnungslos versklavte Roboter an, die nicht die geringste Ahnung davon haben wie versklavt sie eigentlich sind und was auf dieser Welt überhaupt vor sich geht. Diese Einstellung lässt in mir ein Gefühl von Überheblichkeit entstehen, ja fast sogar etwas wie Weisheit, welches mich weiter und weiter vom Hier und Jetzt und der Verbindung mit den Menschen in meiner Umwelt isoliert.

Auf die gleiche Weise isoliert mich die Möglichkeit durch das Internet neue Menschen "kennen zu lernen". Viele Menschen im Internet scheinen mir weitaus interessanter zu sein als die Menschen um mich herum. Zumindest so lange, bis ich sie persönlich kennen gelernt habe oder ich auf andere Weise den Eindruck erhalte, das auch sie nur Sklaven im System sind. Dann geht das Spiel von Neuem los und ich versuche wieder neue "Freunde" im Internet zu finden. Dieser Kreislauf wiederholt sich schon seit Jahren. Inzwischen habe ich so gut wie gar keine Freunde mehr und lebe auch nicht mehr in meiner Heimat. Ich habe alle Brücken abgebrochen und unterhalte so gut wie keinerlei Verbindung zu den Menschen in der Umgebung in der ich gerade lebe. Ich lebe in nahezu völliger Isolation und Separation von meiner Umwelt und überlege tatsächlich manchmal noch weiter aufs Land und die Einsamkeit zu ziehen, sodass ich meiner Internet-Leidenschaft möglichst ungestört noch besser frönen kann.

Das Bedürfnis meine intellektuellen Befriedigungen durch das Internet täglich, ja sogar fast ständig, zu erleben hat mich zum Sklaven des Geist-Bewusstheit-System gemacht. Das zeigt sich z.B. daran, dass ich jedes mal wenn ich vom surfen im Internet abgehalten werde (z.B. durch Ausfall der Verbindung oder durch unaufschiebbare Tätigkeiten), sehr schnell unzufrieden werde. Und je nachdem wie lange ich vom surfen abgehalten werde, stellt sich mehr oder weniger schnell ein Gefühl der Frustration ein, welches sich sogar bis hin zu Hoffnungslosigkeit und manchmal Panik steigern kann. Ohne das Internet fühle ich mich von dieser Welt und den Geschehnissen darin isoliert. Denn ich habe im Moment keine Aufgabe (keinen Job) und auch keine Freunde in meiner Umgebung mit denen ich über Dinge reden könnte, die mich interessieren, vor denen ich mich fürchte, die mich herausfordern, etc., etc., etc. Ich kann das mit meinen online-Freunden tun. Aber wenn sie nicht erreichbar sind, dann fühle ich mich unverbunden, was ich dann ja tatsächlich in gewisser Weise auch bin.

Die Gefühle von Unzufriedenheit, Frustration, Hoffnungslosigkeit und Panik zeigen mir, dass ich mit steigender Intensität an etwas festhalte, was mir durch die Finger rinnt (das Internet). Je mehr ich die Kontrolle über das woran ich ich festhalte (das Internet) verliere, um so stärker bewege ich mich entlang der Skala von Unzufriedenheit über Frustration hin zu Hoffnungslosigkeit und dann Panik. Dieses Verhalten zeigt mir, dass ich dem Internet, seinen Informationen, und den Menschen dort große Beachtung und Aufmerksamkeit schenke. Ich frage mich nun, warum ich das tue und warum ich mir selber erlaubt habe, mich in eine solche Abhängigkeit zu begeben und werde diesen Punkt ein einem meiner nächsten blogs noch einmal aufgreifen (es hat mit Furcht vor der direkten Konfrontation und der Sicherheit des anonymen Internet zu tun). Das Internet, die Informationen und Menschen dort sind sehr ablenkend und machen sogar süchtig. Meine unmittelbare Umgebung tut das nicht. Vielleicht ist diese Ablenkung das, was mich in Panik verfallen lässt. Denn wenn ich mich nicht durch das Internet ablenken kann, was soll ich dann tun? Womit meinen Geist dann beschäftigt halten?

Das Geist-Bewusstsein-System ist eine energetische Falle. Es lenkt uns ab durch angenehme Gefühle und sicher auch manchmal durch unangenehme (z.B. Ängste). In meinem Fall sind dies die angenehmen Gefühle von intellektueller Befriedigung (Verständnis), Zugehörigkeit zu Freundeskreisen und Interessentengruppen, und einen großen Teil von Überheblichkeit ("ich bin schlauer und weiß ja viel mehr als ihr dummen Schafe"). Es fühlt sich einfach gut an, wenn ich mit meinen Freunden dort verbinden kann und sie meine Beiträge und Kommentare mögen. Das ist schön für mein Ego, hat aber ansonsten keinerlei Bedeutung für diese Welt und die Menschen darin.

Durch seine energetisch anregenden Effekte lockt mich die Beschäftigung mit dem Internet und fesselt mich an das Geist-Bewusstsein-System. So hält mich der Geist (oder das Geist-Bewusstsein-System ) in einer energetischen Abhängigkeit gefangen, genau wie es damals mein Job als Wissenschaftler tat (auch dazu ein andermal mehr). Und es ist der Geist (oder das Geist-Bewusstsein-System ) welcher den Widerstand gegenüber den Anforderungen des Hier und Jetzt leistet. Durch das Geist-Bewusstsein-System lass ich mich ständig an das Internet binden. Dadurch lasse ich mich von der Beschäftigung mit der physikalischen Realität um mich herum, im Hier und Jetzt, und in dieser Welt ablenken und abhalten. Denn solange ich mich mit dem Geist beschäftige, mich im Geiste beschäftigt, dann brauche ich mich ja nicht um das Hier und Jetzt zu kümmern und auch nicht um diese Welt. Dann habe ich ja eine gute und plausible Ausrede.

• Ich vergebe mir, dass ich mir erlaubt und es akzeptiert habe nicht zu erkennen, dass ich mich von meinem Geist-Bewusstsein-System gefangen halten lasse und mich dadurch in zunehmendem Maße vom Engagement und der Interaktion mit meiner physikalischen Um-Welt im Hier und Jetzt isoliere und separiere.
  • Ich verpflichte mich dazu, damit aufzuhören mich ständig in den Würgegriff meines Geistes und in die Sklaverei des Geist-Bewusstsein-Systems zu begeben.
  • Ich verpflichte mich dazu, damit aufzuhören mich auf Kosten meiner Um-Welt, also aus reiner Ablenkung und für rein energetische Hochgefühle, weiterhin im Internet mit allerlei Ablenkungen zu verlieren.
  • Ich verpflichte mich dazu, meine Zeit am Computer und im Internet nur noch zielgerichtet einzusetzen, z.B. um blogs zu veröffentlichen und gezielt andere Informationen (u.a. die Desteni-Botschaft) zu verbreiten, gezielt nach als Notwendig erachteten Informationen zu suchen (z.B. Fahrplänen), oder Emails zu lesen und bei Bedarf zu beantworten.
  • Ich verpflichte mich dazu, mich aktiver und durch mehr Eigeninitiative (mindestens einmal täglich eine Stunde lang) mit meiner unmittelbaren physikalischen Um-Welt und den Menschen darin zu verbinden.

Schlussbemerkung:
Dieser Text floss mir nicht leicht aus der Feder. Es war ein mentaler Kraftakt, ihn fokussiert zu schreiben. Nicht dass es nicht auch eine bereichernde Erfahrung war. Nein, ganz im Gegenteil. Aber es war ein mentaler Kraftakt, der anfangs sogar gegen meinen Willen stattgefunden hat. Und auch während des Schreibens habe ich mich immer wieder in einer Flut von Gedanken verloren, die nicht viel mit dem eigentlichen Thema zu tun hatten. Es war schwierig, mich zu fokussieren und den Beitrag zum Abschluss zu bringen. Und deshalb ist er auch kein Ausdruck meines Selbst oder dessen was ICH BIN, sondern ein Versuch einen komplexen Gedanken möglichst klar auszudrücken.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 20 Jun 2014, 01:01

Very cool to see you writing again, Axel. Ich verstehe nicht, lol, but welcome back. I suggest to post on both as one can be specific for german and the other one can be mixed between english and german, depends, so it's not a big deal to copy+paste the same on both if you want to.

Ok, enjoy writing yourself again.

Axel

Postby Axel » 20 Jun 2014, 10:44

Tag 7: Die Angst vor einer offenen Positionsbeziehung und der persönlichen Auseinandersetzung

Gestern in Tag 6 habe ich darüber geschrieben wie das Internet mich vom Hier und Jetzt und der Interaktion mit meiner unmittelbaren Umgebung und den Menschen darin separiert. Ich habe die Frage gestellt, warum ich dem Internet so viel mehr Bedeutung gebe als den Menschen in meiner unmittelbaren Umgebung. Als Grund habe ich angeführt, dass das Internet sehr viel interessanter (und damit ablenkender) ist, als die Menschen in meiner unmittelbaren Umgebung, die ich eher langweilig finde. Doch hier stellt sich noch eine weitere Frage: Warum habe ich es akzeptiert und erlaubt zu glauben, dass die Menschen in meiner Umgebung nicht interessant genug sind, um sie besser kennen zu lernen und Zeit mit ihnen zu verbringen?

Nun zum Einen ist es sicher so, dass mich der so allgegenwärtige smalltalk und die Diskussionen über Fußball, Mode und die letzten News einfach nicht interessieren. Ich denke es gibt wichtigere Themen, wie z.B. den Zustand dieser Welt und wie wir ihn ändern können. Leider sehe ich aber, dass viele Menschen die im Hamsterrad des Lebens stecken nach einem langen Arbeitstag einfach keine Energie mehr dafür aufbringen können oder wollen, sich mit diesen Themen und vielleicht auch den politischen Lösungen dazu zu beschäftigen. Und genau darin sehe ich auch einen der Hauptgründe dafür, dass wir als Mitglieder in dieser Gesellschaft die Verantwortung gern in die Hände der Politiker, des Staates, der Schulen, der Bauern, der Wissenschaftler, der Ärzte, etc. geben. Wir wollen uns eben nicht um all dies auch noch selber kümmern müssen, weil der Arbeitstag schon schwer genug ist und wir die Kraft und Energie dazu einfach nicht mehr haben. Und genauso aus diesem Grund, um mehr Zeit für die Beschäftigung mit den wie ich finde wichtigen Themen zu haben, habe ich auch meinen Job gekündigt, welcher mich in genau die gleiche Situation der Kraftlosigkeit gebracht hatte. Ich wollte mich einfach mehr mit den wichtigen Themen in dieser Welt beschäftigen, aktiv nach Lösungen für die Miseren in dieser Welt suchen, und auch bei der Umsetzung von Lösungen helfen.

Leider sehe ich jedoch, das nicht viele Menschen bereit sind, auch diesen Weg zu gehen. Ja viele sind nicht einmal bereit dafür, darüber zu reden. Sie wollen ihre Ruhe und ihre Ablenkung und nicht nach Feierabend auch noch mit den Problemen der Menschheit belastet werden. Das ist zum einen zwar verständlich, bietet aber keine Lösung. Und ich sehe meine Energie verpuffen, wenn ich versuche mit diesen Menschen über die Probleme dieser Welt zu sprechen. Entweder wird das Thema gleich ins lächerliche gezogen, oder beim Nachhaken meinerseits dann schnell abgewiegelt mit der Bemerkung dass ich als Einzelner ja sowieso nichts ändern kann. Da wäre dann ein Ansatzpunkt zum Einhaken. Denn natürlich kann man wenig bis nichts ändern, wenn man keine Energie dazu hat und alles als ausweglos betrachtet. Und diese Energie wird uns ja vom System systematisch entzogen. Und gerade deswegen finde ich es ja so wichtig sich den Zwängen des Systems so weit wie möglich zu entziehen. Aber das wollen die Menschen eben auch nicht, da sie meist schon zu viel in dieses Leben investiert haben, ihre Sicherheit darin gefunden haben, und all das auf keinen Fall wieder aufgeben wollen. Gerade in der älteren Generation der über 50-jährigen (also meiner Altersgruppe), die alle ihren Weg ja schon gemacht haben, herrscht diese Sichtweise vor. Und dies ist auch der Grund für meine Voreingenommenheit in Bezug auf Gespräche mit Vertreten dieser Altersgruppe: sie wollen eben nichts von dem Hören, was ich zu sagen hätte. Es scheint mir zu schwierig und kostet zu viel Energie, sie von meinen Ansichten zu überzeugen oder auch nur ihnen diese klar darzulegen und begreiflich zu machen. Ich hätte zwar schon die Zeit und auch die Energie dazu, es zu versuchen, aber sie eben nicht. Und selbst wenn es gelänge, dann wären die meisten Menschen eben doch nicht bereit zu den Veränderungen, die nötig wären. Deshalb suche ich Menschen im Internet die zuhören wollen und die auch noch bereit für eine Änderung sind. Denn in meiner unmittelbaren Umgebung sind sie einfach nur sehr sehr selten zu finden.

Es gibt aber noch einen weiteren Punkt der mich dazu gebracht hat zu akzeptieren und mir zu erlauben zu glauben, dass die Menschen in meiner Umgebung nicht interessant genug sind, um sie besser kennen zu lernen und Zeit mit ihnen zu verbringen. Und das ist die Angst vor der offenen Stellungnahme und vor der Vertretung meiner Ansichten auch in der Öffentlichkeit. Die Anonymität des Internet schützt hier. Es ist einfach, dort einfach den chat zu verlassen oder sich nicht mehr an der Diskussion zu beteiligen, wenn man angefeindet wird oder einem die Diskussion zu bunt wird. Aber in der persönlichen Gegenüberstellung kann man sich nicht so leicht aus der Affäre ziehen und muss sich eben auch mal mit unschönen Situationen und einer direkten Konfrontation auseinander setzen. Das ist ein schwieriger Punkt für mich und ich vermeide ihn gern dadurch, dass ich mich lieber im Internet auseinandersetze, als persönlich.
  • Ich vergebe mir, dass ich mir erlaubt und es akzeptiert habe aus Angst vor der direkten und persönlichen Auseinandersetzung mit meinen Mitmenschen die Diskussion um die mir wichtigen Themen mit eben diesen Menschen zu vermeiden und mich lieber dem von mir so gehassten smalltalk hinzugeben.
  • Ich vergebe mir, dass ich mir erlaubt und es akzeptiert habe mich in die Anonymität des Internet zurück zu ziehen, anstelle mich im Hier und Jetzt in meiner unmittelbaren physikalischen Umgebung meinen selbst gewählten Aufgaben zu stellen
  • Ich vergebe mir, dass ich mir erlaubt und es akzeptiert habe das Internet zur Ablenkung und als Vorwand zu benutzen, mich nicht im Hier und Jetzt mit den Menschen meiner unmittelbaren physikalischen Umgebung auseinandersetzen zu müssen und ihnen gegenüber offen Stellung zu meinen Ansichten zu beziehen.
  • Ich vergebe mir, dass ich mir erlaubt und es akzeptiert habe mir einzureden, dass ich noch nicht bereit zu Einnahme einer persönlichen Position in Bezug auf den Desteni Prozeß und das Equal Money System bin und deswegen die Diskussion darüber aufschiebe bis ich das Material besser durchdringe
  • Ich verpflichte mich dazu damit aufzuhören mich in der Anonymität des Internet zu verstecken.
  • Ich verpflichte mich dazu sowohl im Internet als auch in meiner direkten physikalischen Umgebung offen Stellung zu meinen Ansichten zu beziehen und diese auch bei jeder Gelegenheit zu verbreiten, selbst auf die Gefahr hin auf Gegenwehr und Ablehnung zu stoßen und Freunde zu verlieren.
  • Ich verpflichte mich dazu noch aktiver nach Möglichkeiten zu suchen, sowohl im Internet als auch lokal, meine Überzeugungen in Bezug auf die von mir erkannten Möglichkeiten zur Verbesserung dieser Welt und dem Wohle aller zu verbreiten und die Mauern nieder zu reißen, die uns alle in Abhängigkeit und Separation halten.
  • Ich verpflichte mich dazu, den Desteni-Prozeß weiter durchzuführen und das Equal Money System, sowie auch andere Initiativen die meiner Ansicht nach zum Wohle aller führen können, intensiver zu studieren, um Argumentativ gewappnet zu sein, dies aber nicht mehr als Vorwand zur Vermeidung ein persönlichen Stellungnahme oder Positionsbeziehung zu nuten.
http://axelsreiseinsleben.blogspot.de/2 ... fenen.html

http://axelsjourneytolife.wordpress.com ... ersetzung/

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”