JoeFlo's JTL

Place your Blogs Here
Joseph Floretta

JoeFlo's JTL

Postby Joseph Floretta » 23 Oct 2013, 11:08

Day 1: The Establishment of Life as Equality as the Starting Point for Being

What is it that I really want to do in this world? Obviously, I want to make a difference -- so am I ready to give up my perceived perception of who I am that accepts and allows separation within and as myself and the world around me? Because in order for me to stay the same, to live in my bubble of me as the highest, most relevant point, the world has to stay the same -- which is unacceptable should Life on Earth continue its journey. Therefore, the establishment of direction to Life Here as our reason for being is imperative, as the equality equation dictates that all decisions are to be accounted for; and the outcome will be whatever we have accepted and allowed as our driving force for being -- separation, or equality. This implies that if I do want to change the world, to make an actual difference in the lives of everything, I need clear understanding for who I am going to be within all of this, as this does mean life or death, equality or separation.

Made clear by Bernard Poolman, Who we are doesn't exist as a way; there is no path to follow. Who we are exists as common sense, practical application, here, in the physical. So, within this message and its application of bringing Heaven to Earth through Oneness as Equality, a practical/physical approach is necessary, as common sense does not exist as anything that we've come to accept and know as the mind because common sense is actually the sense to see that all is common within and as existence, we are all here as life, and, sensibly, within this statement of facts, all should be guaranteed a dignified life because we are all equals, equally here as Life; thus, the process of placing oneself in a structured task of writing out daily one's own mind as feelings/emotions/fears/desires--to see how in fact we came to where we are here, in the now moment, by writing self honestly about the points that are most controlling in our lives, and then work backwards to analyze 'is this what is best for all?,' 'can I improve my actions for the next time this point arises?,' 'have I realized why and how I got to this point that keeps arising?,' 'how has this prevented me from doing what is best for all?,' etc. and thus can allow ourselves the position to forgive ourselves, to take the authoritative stance of what we will accept and what we will not accept as ourselves as our reason for being--with cross-referenced support by those walking the same process of realignment to the world to be sure that no ego as self interest as survival stands in the place of the principle of what is best for all. This is the only way to establish common sense: walking a process of continuous examination of every relationship that is here in this existence to see if in fact it is best for all, and if not, walk the necessary path of correction. Therefore, if I am to have any effective influence on the world, this establishment of common sense through writing must be at the forefront of my starting point for participation in this world, as this is the way to be common sense driven, to be sure that in each breath, in each moment of and as here, we can be applying what we have already taken the time to research about ourselves from our own writing, or at least be at a position of being able to manage ourselves to get to the position of redirection to what is best for all through being familiar to process of actual correction.

In addition to the grounding of common sense, a starting point for being here ought also include the reasoning that this is for self first, as only through my realignment of myself in the world can bring about the structural change of bringing Equality to Earth--as the very definition of equality insists upon the participation of all involved, which includes myself. Only I can change myself within the realignment to a new world of Equality as what is best for all life, and thus only I can give myself what is actually best for myself by ensuring that the world is what is best for all because if the world is not what is best for all, but the way it is now, there will always be war, competition, survival, such that I will never be able to be secure or live in a world away from these things, and thus is not best for me; so, only I can take responsibility for myself and change myself to be a person of integrity as to what is best for all, and thus I realize that I need to focus on myself first. The process however doesn't end until all realize their point of having to take responsibility for themselves, and therefore being a person of REAL self interest as what is best for all first, the assistance and support comes with great ease in regards to helping people in their own process of self change; having actual self appreciation and value implies that you walk the process of establishing common sense as your proven and trustworthy platform of self knowledge within and as the dedication of creating a world of what is best for all life, and thus empower self in to not accepting anything less from anything other than what is best for all life--as it would not be best for yourself--and can move to the necessary steps of supporting and assisting the points back into common sense -- all so all can have a bloody cool life because equality implies this person's agreement the to realignment of self being effective at producing a world that is best for all, and thus support is required for bring about Equality.

I forgive myself for not wanting to accept and understand that in no matter what stage of 'being' I am at, I have a starting point, thus implying that I am actually responsible for what goes on in this world, and so furthermore I forgive myself for not wanting to take responsibility for myself and this world because it was easier to pretend that I do not have a starting point / that my starting point was to not force myself to get real with change, but to justify myself as ignorant to how me living in this world is part of the mess that is being allowed, and so within all of this I realize that within not taking responsibility for my reason for being in this world, I am deliberately sabotaging myself and others, proclaiming myself as an evil-doer, for no other reason than 'it was hard,' which is complete bullshit and not necessary.
I commit myself in insuring that my reason for living is for Life, and thus commit myself to being sure and honest within my starting point: 'am I doing what is best for all here?,' through the access of the tools of writing as the dedication to become that which is best for all life via self forgiveness, self commitment, and self honest living application as my way of establishing common sense, clear direction about how I need to actually move myself in existence to bring about the necessary changes for equality.

I forgive myself for not previously creating a clear and definitive purpose within and as my Journey to Life, as not doing so creates a sense of powerlessness to what can be changed because without the clear and definitive purpose that comes in full deliberation and awareness to the creation of what is best for all life, the sense of purpose is what was there before -- the mind survival as energy, the fixation to be only what is experienced as feelings/emotions/fears/desires, where that is the only thing relevant because it keeps self entertained, preoccupied, fulfilled -- and therefore I forgive myself accepting and allowing myself to be controlled by energy, and not directive in what I deliberately choose as my path to freedom as creating a world best for all life.
I commit myself to continue on the path of walking through the Journey to Life in alignment to what I have established thus far, a starting point that gives back the power to change myself for real through the common sense examination of myself to get to actually knowing myself to see how in fact I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to exist in the name of my seeking my own self interested glory as mind energy, and to see how in fact I can change myself from realizing who I am.

I forgive myself for the way that I have acted when I turned this process into about 'helping' other people, as it became only about pointing out every single dishonesty that was separate from myself, instead of taking on what I in fact do have control over, which is myself. Furthermore, I forgive myself for having my reasoning behind wanting everyone else to see/realize/understand the dishonesty that exists on a global scale, being the secret desire of wanting them to be the one that changes the world, so that I have to do nothing but rape the advantages of living in a changed world, and have other people forgive me so I can remain separate from the only thing that I can take responsibility for: myself.
I commit myself to work with myself first and foremost and to not place blame in to others, as in 'you should have done something/you should be doing something', as anything else would be futile and counterproductive to the commitment placed on doing what is best for all, as it would allow me to not be Here as common sense.

I forgive myself for not establishing distinction between real self interest as to what would be best for all life, and self interest as to what would be best for me to get high on creating energy, and thus have not moved in common sense awareness of supporting the process of getting to Life by supporting others walking the same process, and allowing being supported as well, as this is taking the real self interested stance that I will not accept or allow anything less from outside points to be less than what is best for all, and thus can move to support others in the terms of supporting common sense living as Life, as well as receiving that support myself.
I commit myself to live this point of support away from secret desires of wanting others to change the world for me, but in a structured way that functions as me taking direct responsibility for and as myself by being the active supporter to myself by supporting others and being supported, equally.

I commit myself to the Life that is Best for All Life.

Leila

Re: JoeFlo's JTL

Postby Leila » 24 Oct 2013, 00:27

Cool you've decided to walk the Journey to Life!

Speaking of starting point -- I notice your self forgiveness is missing the format of "I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself...".

Here a reminder on why we use this format:
Using the words ‘accepted and allowed’
Writing out a self forgiveness statement follows a specific format wherein self starts the statement with the words: ‘I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to ….’ These words are chosen specifically in terms of what they stand for, represent as well as the direction that they are leading self into.

For instance the word ‘accepted’ is allowing self to look at and take responsibility for that which self has accepted either directly or indirectly through how self participated or not participated within the pattern.

The word ‘allowed’ is referring to how self allowed the pattern to unfold, by self either not directing the point or just ‘going with the flow’ of the event so as to not upset the apple cart.
The words are placed within this order as self first accepts an event to occur before self allows the event / pattern to unfold, thus when looking at patterns within and as oneself; self accepts the pattern whether by default or blatant acceptance, and thereafter self allows the pattern to unfold into and as the physical.
From: http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com ... eness.html

Enjoy the walk!

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 24 Oct 2013, 03:15

Cool Joe, enjoy!

Joseph Floretta

Postby Joseph Floretta » 24 Oct 2013, 09:57

Cool you've decided to walk the Journey to Life!

Speaking of starting point -- I notice your self forgiveness is missing the format of "I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself...".

Here a reminder on why we use this format:
Using the words ‘accepted and allowed’
Writing out a self forgiveness statement follows a specific format wherein self starts the statement with the words: ‘I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to ….’ These words are chosen specifically in terms of what they stand for, represent as well as the direction that they are leading self into.

For instance the word ‘accepted’ is allowing self to look at and take responsibility for that which self has accepted either directly or indirectly through how self participated or not participated within the pattern.

The word ‘allowed’ is referring to how self allowed the pattern to unfold, by self either not directing the point or just ‘going with the flow’ of the event so as to not upset the apple cart.
The words are placed within this order as self first accepts an event to occur before self allows the event / pattern to unfold, thus when looking at patterns within and as oneself; self accepts the pattern whether by default or blatant acceptance, and thereafter self allows the pattern to unfold into and as the physical.
From: http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com ... eness.html

Enjoy the walk!
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. It makes sense.
Thanks Leila.
Thanks as well, Garbrielle.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 24 Oct 2013, 19:15

Cool Joe, that's the decision to make, to realize that the current way we are living our lives is in no way representing the kind of humanity that can create a world that the future generations can live peacefully on, so we have to start here placing the foundation.

It's interesting within the notion of 'giving up the perception of who we are' wherein a perception is already only an idea and belief existent in our mind that we simply have followed through with without any real self-direction. So another perspective to take this point through is realizing how we in fact can through this process get to know ourselves to deconstruct everything that we have only become as an automated process and reconstruct ourselves from the starting point of understanding now how to create new living patterns and establishing this corrective process to become for the first time not only an 'idea' of ourselves, but a living being with principles that are genuinely self supportive and entirely directed by you in self-awareness, for the very first time in our existence which means: stopping being the lie we've lived and get to live the 'real deal' of ourselves in self-awareness mode.

I suggest you open up a blogspot or wordpress blog to also share it outside the forum, then let us know the link to this entry there too and share it on facebook in the Journey to Life group too.

Cool for the feedback you got here on the specifics of 'accepted' and 'allowed' as the realization of the responsibility point through self-forgiveness.

Enjoy

Joseph Floretta

Postby Joseph Floretta » 25 Oct 2013, 02:26

Day 2: Commitment to Self Commitment as Self Corrective Application

For me, things do not stick as easily as making one-time stand-alone decisions of walking the change I have previously established. Thus, I am realizing that for me to be effective at Self Commitment as Self Corrective Application, I need to live the words of correction by allowing myself to actually know by remembering what it is that I have made clear for myself so far, and not use excuses of forgetting what I have made clear as my commitments as reasoning for not applying Self Corrective Application in each breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stick to my commitments to life which I have previously reconciled with, making the points that I have already walked ineffective/useless, as I must again walk the point of self forgiveness to the points for that which I have made commitments to change, again, and must walk even more points in getting down to the reasoning/justifications for not sticking to my commitments in the first place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand the purpose of being effective with my self commitment statements, as such to be the proven basis and foundation for practically living common sense through physical investigation as to how I can see/realize/understand my deception, take the stance of responsible for this deception, and move accordingly away from doing this to doing what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push through the resistances of wanting to stop writing after I walk the process of self forgiveness on a specific points by half-assing the followed up self commitments with justifications of 'feeling too lazy,' and 'like I already have done enough.'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that the application of self correction is for myself to be a better/different person within the realization that the world change when the human change, and thus that in every way implies that I then have the responsibility and power alone to create a world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not revisit the commitments that I have placed for myself realizing that that is how they will 'stick' and that is how the self correction will become real, realizing that the tendency of the mind is to forget and compromise that which steps outside of the programming that I created as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not commit myself to actual change for every pattern that I have forgiven and attempted to release myself from by staying committed to actually know by remembering what I have committed myself to do by taking the time re read what I have written, making the forgiveness wasted energy that was never actually released from me.

I commit myself to walk the process required to bring about a world that is best for all life, and to be geared within the realization that the world change to what is best for all when I do.

I commit myself that within walking this process of change to be/live/remember my correction of commitments, so breath by breath I can be the change I would like to see in this world.

I commit myself to push through the resistances of time so I can in fact prove to myself when I am being self honest, and thus prove to myself when I am being effective / not effective.

I commit myself to use my time writing at times not before bed so I will not use the excuse of 'I'm too tired to carry on.'

I commit myself to carry-on when I feel like I have already done enough with my writing and not wanting to delve deeper into examining myself, within the 'framework of knowledge' as to I will have 'done enough' when the world is redefined into a place of Oneness as Equality.

I commit myself to re read aloud at least 1-3 passages previously blogged of my self commitment statements before writing out self forgiveness on other points to insure the integration of my commitments to who I am.

I commit myself to follow-up each statement of self forgiveness with self commitment to validate each point of forgiveness so that it may form into the collective change I place for myself so no single point stands alone but with the whole as to what is best for all.

I commit myself to take self commitment as self corrective application with all seriousness because this is what will be my judge -- am I here to live what is best for all life, or am I here to live what is best for me?

I commit myself to become that which is best for all life through the tools provided with Desteni.

Joseph Floretta

Postby Joseph Floretta » 25 Oct 2013, 02:31

Cool Joe, that's the decision to make, to realize that the current way we are living our lives is in no way representing the kind of humanity that can create a world that the future generations can live peacefully on, so we have to start here placing the foundation.

It's interesting within the notion of 'giving up the perception of who we are' wherein a perception is already only an idea and belief existent in our mind that we simply have followed through with without any real self-direction. So another perspective to take this point through is realizing how we in fact can through this process get to know ourselves to deconstruct everything that we have only become as an automated process and reconstruct ourselves from the starting point of understanding now how to create new living patterns and establishing this corrective process to become for the first time not only an 'idea' of ourselves, but a living being with principles that are genuinely self supportive and entirely directed by you in self-awareness, for the very first time in our existence which means: stopping being the lie we've lived and get to live the 'real deal' of ourselves in self-awareness mode.

I suggest you open up a blogspot or wordpress blog to also share it outside the forum, then let us know the link to this entry there too and share it on facebook in the Journey to Life group too.

Cool for the feedback you got here on the specifics of 'accepted' and 'allowed' as the realization of the responsibility point through self-forgiveness.

Enjoy
:D thanks Marlen, cool follow up, great example on stopping being the live we've lived and get to live the 'real deal' of ourselves in self-awareness mode.
And definitely, will do with blogspot or wordpress and the share on the jtl facebook group. Thanks for the support.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”