Carlton's Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Carlton

Re: Carlton's Journey To Life

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... -not-here/

Day 893: That’s Not Here!

Often times I’ve found myself thinking about/bringing up (in my mind) things that’s not here, such as old memories, interactions conversations I’ve had/seen or came across in my past that I’ve programmed within me to come up at the wrong times, but interesting how this happens mostly after something I’ve done in my world to myself, participated in that has mistaken my standing/stability/means and ways of survival in a sense, where afterwards I then look for things that has happened to others, conflictual situations in the world and/or what I believed others had done unto me in my past, to veil what I’ve presently done to myself in the current recent moment’s (And/or random s***), where what comes up is the resistance to “The facing me point”, what I’ve done unto myself that has nothing to do with anyone else but me, to so time and time again suppress this point into eventually repeating the same pattern again, like for instance one would do something then go back and analyze what one could have done but didn’t do, that keeps the same way of doing things fresh in one’s mind on rinse and repeat, with no change for the next time and then the next and the next, creating this seemingly unbreakable pattern. And then comes the wonderment of “Why does this always happen to me”? “There must be something wrong with me”. “The universe must have it in for me” and so on and so forth, not realizing these questions are part of the trap, the suppression mechanism that keeps us bound to failure, away from realizing/reaching our utmost potential.

I mean it’s essential for man to know thyself, that doesn’t necessarily means what I would do in the face of others, but more so what I do and how I experience myself when alone with me, because the things that’s not here that we bring up is not only the problem, but more so what we’re covering up when bring these things up, that cakes this icing of a cover up as a major portion of our own eventual self-sabotage.
When you look at it, like with common things, is it others fault that we trip and fall naturally over obstacles when not paying attention, is it others fault that we lose our keys, or forget what day/time it is when time is of the essence, is it others fault for the health crisis we individually face in our own worlds, by our own acceptances and allowances, which dictates responsibility not being our own and so not taken, I think not, as what we do to ourselves, is for most part triggered by what comes up in our minds, things that’s not Here in moments when focus and awareness should be at the forefront of our actions.

Self-Accountability is not that complicated and doesn’t mean that you’re in trouble and need to fear all the consequences, as we’re apt to make miss-takes but should take the miss as a gift, and hit the ball the next time out the park and over the fence (so to speak), but only after we’ve faced the point and corrected our stance, that if done at the onset stops suppression in its tracks, while remaining on track with the life we want to lead, that’s seeded by maintaining our self-honesty and self-integrity, which states, I’m committed to creating space for investigating me, for introspecting me, to get to know who I really am, and understanding that I am my own strengths and weakness, but don’t have to weaken myself with my own resistances.

The premise of ‘That’s not here’ is to stop this pattern I exist as, of making what I face last to be looked at, while in the midst of thinking let me look to “solve” someone else’s problem, as well as in this case, random thoughts/pictures and memories that comes up, that’s not here by any means, but taking on more than one can chew, as an additive when one’s plate is already full, with mind chatter as a dessert before completing my self-serving, in service of correcting the complications of my own selfish will, as I will get through the point of bringing to a momentary halt my forward movement and progress.

Ok so, since I started walking my process with Desteni, I’ve used the tools provided such as writing, self-forgiveness, self-corrective application/commitment statements and so on and so forth, to bring through the awareness of me more, and in doing so I’m able to realize/see the intricate behavioral patterns I’ve participated in within myself for so long, that I would normally let go unnoticed, slip by and go unchecked. Now of course it’s a process to walk through all that comes up, but also within that, I’m able to simplify this process with hacks, life-hacks like mantras of sort, ways of looking at things, things to say that simplifies my commitment to stand up from within my own mishaps.

Now the other day I was faced with a point of something working out in my favor, that could have done so but I ended up sabotaging the point, that again had nothing to do with anyone else but me, as it was me, myself and I who brought it up and acted on it that ultimately didn’t work out, so I ended up losing out then beat myself up over not doing certain things differently, and interesting what came up was all these random thoughts, pictures, belief’s and memories, that had nothing to do with what just happened, but surfaced without a moment’s notice, so by that time I had laying down to rest for the evening and was still in reaction towards myself, within this point of reaction, while these random thought kept surfacing, the words “That’s not Here” came up, and so I started saying that with meaning everytime a new random thought/picture/memory arose, and every time I said it, they would disappear which initially surprised me because most of the time before resting I would have to do endless self-forgiveness statement in order to fall asleep, but because I was in this reactive state, I was able to transform it into being something supportive, so transforming reaction into perseverance.

The next morning when I got up, I was able to see all the points within what had happen and wrote it out in my morning self-forgiveness, but took away from this, a cool hack to get me back to baseline, by saying “That’s not here”, (meaningfully) when needing to immediately correct something I’ve done, makes it quicker for me to look at, see, walk through, face, correct and get back to stability that much faster, verses spending time correcting these random thoughts, memories that comes up in my mind, to suppress and prolong time away from what I need to face in the moment, and just face it, because “That’s Not here”.

Thanks for reading.

Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... danger-us/

Day 894: Danger Us

The ranking of social injustice is depressing, especially when no one gives a f*** about what you think, as much as we talk about how dangerous life is, we miss the point of how we’ve created it, through words stemming from our imagination into embodiment, then into physical reality manifested into objects, with systems of dishonesty we calmly accept calamity, that’s covered up by consumerism, consuming our souls to death, but if you really have a look at, the whole world’s problems, is all about money that’s connected to energy, like who can have the most money, and so all the positive energy, that comes with all the power because our world revolves around money, where it was once said “You can learn a lot from a dummy”, so why haven’t we woke up to seeing how dumb we’ve been, in manifesting a dangerous life for men and women and the children in itself is a whole other story.

Family’s breaking up over a political party divide, just because we’ve been a certain way all our life, is a limitation in saying life is too short, accepting illusion as fact thinking we have no choice, excommunicating change just to have ‘our way’, by way of forcing it upon ourselves through fear and danger, of stranger trying to make a dollar out of 15 cent, and for the rest of us we’re accustomed to saying “I’m content”, but when the contentment turns into conflict we’re quick to wonder why, because we were lied to about the things that’s hidden in plain sight, like the delusion of freedom of speech, where when speaking it we’re terrorized, then go back into our shells and this supposed to be alright, I mean how dangerous it is to perpetuate spite, toward someone in your life who really cares about you, and those who don’t care we believe speaks the truth, and remain aloof to the common sense that we’re dangerously playing with fire here.

But then again what are we scared of, ‘we like to be controlled’, just as long as we have a house and money to buy new clothes, I mean how long will we accept this pushing into the corner, from having the world to be your playground, to being restricted to your Countries limits, to then your State lines, until other cities are forbidden, and neighborhood are locked down with no children playing in them, and every time you go outside there’s someone looking in, it’s a 1984 movie played out in 2020, we only have two choices, either stand up or give in, but since given in haven’t worked out, and we’re now awaken to what’s happening, will we continue passively destroying one another while the Elite sit back laughing?

Danger Us, we all fear death, but quick to destroy ourselves for a paycheck, until there’s nothing left and we’re back to the stone ages, from rushing head first into the apocalypse enraged, as if that’s a solution for our human nature and way, I mean words really don’t matter when you’re mentally enslaved, where it was said no matter how much you try showing someone the truth, they WILL NOT see it until they’re entangled and rooted, into the web that’s weave by our own deceit, as we delete everything this existence was meant to be, the dis-ease is becoming our own worst nightmare, that makes worst case scenarios a point of reality, as we casually drift towards the point of no return, and when it’s too late we’ll turn around and say what have we done, but if that’s what’s needed for the world to wake up, then so be it, I suggest learning how to become stable and stand up.

Interesting how finally when there’s someone who steps in to protect the little man, the little man don’t see it and becomes angry at the protector, because we’d rather choose to protect our own self-interested lies, and will die doing so then cross over to the other side, just to realize “Oh s*** I f***ed up” for not recognizing, it was the Life of someone who had my best interest in mind, but turned a blind eye to being shown a way out, and now I have to start all back over from the beginning.

Is winning that much fun when only YOU reap the benefits, what happens at the end of winning when there’s only you left, and no one wants to play your game because the odds are only in your favor, will the savior in you then give up and try and go hide, where the same one’s that’s paid to disrupt our life, will turn against you when their life is on the line, and even in your hiding Life will come for you, for you to experience and go through everything that you dished out.

I can tell you from experience it’s not an easy thing to go through, for in my own world I’ve lived dangerous too, it’s the excitement and arousal energy that gets your blood pumping, mixed in with an energy fix and God as our Money, it’s funny how we think our power will last forever, until the energy runs out and forever turns fermented, then realized the only thing that works is Self-forgiveness, as the initial correction for how danger-Us we’ve become.

Where, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand how the danger that’s perpetuated in the world today, is a direct reflection of the dangerous thought that comes up in my mind, such as the idea of wanting to get even/revenge and wishing bad on others, all because I/we didn’t get our way, and accepted and allowed things like power position and hierarchies with money and greed at the forefront of our existence, so much so to the detriment of our children being groomed to grow up to be just like us.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as a collective get a rush out of conflict and the idea of winning, to be in control of another trying to force change upon them, not realizing the rubber band effect of stretching the lies to far, that in the long run will come back and welt your reality, leaving you marked and scared to face the dangers that’s projected onto the masses, where what’s done in the dark will ALWAYS come to the light, and most may not be acceptable to your asking for forgiveness.

I mean you would think the world revolves around the idea of autonomy, but only in human nature does autonomy exist, where there’s really no equality for all life that here, because those with autonomy fear losing it, so make life dangerous for those who have not, not realizing that the meek shall inherent the Earth, Not those who have money to protect their self-interest, but all who’ve chosen to correct themselves.

Therefore, if you wake up and investigate what’s really going on, you will see with clarity, truth verses deception, where if Blame is present in what you see/hear/read, then someone is deceiving you and have been for a while, especially if you become angry when it’s not your fight, and start having dangerous ideas about life, at which point we need to SLOW ourselves down, take a step back to really see what we’re doing, and how Danger-Us we're being.

Thanks for reading.

Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... tion-2020/

Day 895: Pay Attention (2020)

Hindsight 2020 is the name of the game, but the mind’s ‘I’ loves to step in so we don’t realize a thing, it’s strange how old issues are now back at the forefront, that interestingly enough distracts us from looking behind the scenes, where the ‘sleight’ of hand trick is perpetuated onto/towards a dumbed down society, with white lies that just lies about where our priorities should lie, choosing words like hypocrisy toward those speaking the truth, where the point is for the masses to remain aloof, by way of brute force forcing one to concede, as if one must go along with agenda 2020, and 2021 the implementing of change, but in a way least expected controlling the uncontrollable, by way of holding those accountable for the ailments of this reality, like each one is accountable for the way we lived our life, thus far that’s been a farce to think this world was just made for you and me, while forgetting that all life in existence was made like you and me.

How easy is it to be distracted by stereotypes, knowing these names are but a symbol of division, implemented with precision everytime you’re about to realize something, that turns one around and onto a different track, in order to distort the facts of what you’re looking at, that cataracts our ability to see with precision, or make sound decisions with sound provisions, to stop the perpetuation of this imprisonment we’ve become so accustomed to. ‘Pay Attention’, before finding oneself worse off than once was, that makes systemic racism look like a walk in the park, compared to what’s to come after protesting in the park, in the dark before waking up to seeing a world on fire. ‘Pay Attention’ to the things you see/hear and desire that angers you purposefully placed to deter you, from any determination you may have to experience Just-all, instead of Justice that states Just-Us meaning them and not you. ‘Pay Attention’ to the friends you disassociate yourself from, because of disagreements that makes no sense, ‘Pay Attention’ to the things you think makes you feel good, thinking because everybody else is doing it, so can I.

But if you really pay attention you’ll see that it’s not a black or white thing, or a different country thing but a humanity thing, where human-beings attention span goes only as far as we feel, and if it doesn’t makes you happy we’ll fight for the limitation, like the limitation of not really wanting to know what’s going on, like everybody wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to figure out how gravity works, or spaceships that takes you to the edge of the earth, but would rather space out in our minds and fear what’s being shared.

I mean, if you were dared to change would you do it, or remain impaired to what’s happening in society, where the only way we can understand the human condition is to pay attention to the controlling mechanisms that causes division, it’s rare that we look inward at our own acceptances and allowances, but allow our dollars to distort our confidence, in making rational decisions that would equalize existence, changing our participation within it from a failed point of creation, to a place of consideration, considering all life Equally, as Oneness = more than just being a believer in God, but a voice for life to unify all that’s alive, to all thrive together not just one or two of us.

The remedy for overwhelmingness is doing your own investigations, because the reason why we become overwhelmed is because we resist investigating, but would rather wait to be told what to believe, then go into a reaction about what we fail to investigate, the same as (and to bring it back to) the lack to self-investigation, where we fail to ‘Pay Attention’ to our own experiences, meaning failing to ask ourselves these few questions; i.e. “What’s the reasons behind what I’m seeing/hearing and experiencing, that makes me feel uneasy within myself”, that for most don’t want to ask ‘self’ the question, because of being defined a certain way our entire life, and would rather go down despite having plenty of opportunities to rise, then; “Why don’t I want to know what the truth is", outside of being told - "this is the truth”, because of the comfortability of living in a selfish comfort zone, that’s really self-less for not knowing who self really is, and most importantly, “Why am I reacting to what I really don’t know about”, (Again) instead of investigating what I don’t know that leads me to the point of reaction, in which case the satisfaction would be the demonstrating of self-responsibility, meaning I am responsible for how things play out in my life and world.

The sum of everything always stems from one, so could it be that we’re the one’s who’ve allowed things to happen, for so long without taking a stand when things actually happen, but waiting for the News to bring it out and to the forefront, just as one is quick to pay attention to how you look in the mirror, should be as quick to pay attention to see if you’re being deceived, without any belief attachment that distracts our sensibility, away from common sense reasonings for why ‘We the people” have never been put first.

In any society, what creates the divide is the lack of equal rights, between the poor and middle class with rich people alike, where no matter the social standing all should stand for one thing, and that’s to make sure that every LIFE (form) is treated equally, that would make it so that everywhere you go would be a safe place, without the idea of someone invading your space, replaced by creating relationship with no more hate, ultimately elevating the world to it’s rightful place, and that’s heaven on earth for all meaning you and me, that all starts with Paying Attention to you, You and me Me, and then come together with ideas (Best for all) that shapes society, with no more lies for those in power to continue to hide behind. Pay Attention!

Thanks for reading.

Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... e-with-me/

Day 896: What it’s Like to Be with Me –

That has nothing to do with being with you, the finger pointing inversion equation (thumbs up) one finger out, verses three fingers in, stating I am the one missing the me/myself and I, or mind/body and beingness trinity connection, with what it’s like to be with me, a question that most forget to ask Self first, before wondering what it feels like to be with someone else, then go into a relationship forgetting about me, such a sabotaging catastrophe, a lopsided connection, when holding onto thoughts and beliefs that assaults ones standing, within oneself firmly stating “I am here with me”, confirming the learning capability we have to change us, that for most forget to transform with the changing times and environment, where real retirement is; becoming tired of the same old s***.

Real work for hire is solidified when working on self, meaning no matter what I do, what matters is how I experience myself doing it, just as long as it’s not abusive to other life and my body, the possibilities is endless when relentlessly working on me, it’s the number one place to be, that’s
Here with yourself, and although it’s a work in progress we often times miss the obvious, that the only way to accomplish the unification of man, is for each man and woman to really get to “Know Thyself”, a parable that's scarier than wanting to know someone else, especially when the other person is looking to find who they are, bar none, then go to the bar to see how vulnerable each can become, then wake up in the morning thinking, “That was fun, but Not ME”.

Interesting how sometimes we let our reactions control the Narrative as; Never Allowing Real Resolve, Accepting This Vindictive Energy, that’s finicky when seeing how we’re so accustom to placing ourselves in between, our Ego and the status quo as director over another’s life, then praise ourselves for being a friend but a frenemy towards our own, meaning I have no idea what a friend really is, because I haven’t been one towards myself first, where the care factor is not really lived as self, but placed externally outside of self.

Contrary to my own belief what stopped me from being here with me is fear, the fear of missing out, losing myself, my own self -interest/Ego, that for so long I let direct me into thinking an outside presentation of myself is more important than the inner me – that I had no control over the experience of me, and should submit to these thoughts/Ideas/perceptions and beliefs, that I let externalize my reality, thinking I was outside the box, but more so outside myself in a box like reality, with mirrors on the wall that showed the illusion of infinity, so infinitely kept myself stuck in this repetitive cycle, of sabotaging myself into believing I was here, every time something would work out in the sphere of energy.

Mentally I cared for others, but hadn’t quite learned "The care of me", I was a migrant to the process of being here with me, so had to learn what it’s like to be here with me, that doesn’t necessarily comes with being an introvert, the inversion process - what projected out is now inverted, that created a learning curve when falling over my own two feet, hypothetically speaking, because I wasn’t watching where I was stepping, and kept falling into depression about someone else’s s***, like where was I and why can’t I solve my own problems, and how come I keep chasing after the ‘my way’ of things, choosing to take “High” road, instead of facing the nitty gritty – that’s being nitpicky with introspecting my own good/bad and ugly.

This process is a long dark road to recovery, that makes one see what’s been hidden in the light, because of being blinded by the light to not see in the dark, to see parts/pieces of me I didn’t know exist, the question is how far is one willing to go to exist as Life Eternally, by turning back the hands of time and correcting what has been, before being able to Stand Equal to and One with the mind, to in time be able to be trusted by life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I was right to externalize what it’s like to be with me, attaching myself to happy outside distractions, thinking these things is what complete me, not realizing completeness comes as an inversion process, creating a learning curve of how to turn back around and investigate, what I need to do to make me sound and complete - that’s having a sound mind by way of moving my feet, walking through every point I didn’t want to see, to get to a point of simply being here, then from there to the point of reaching my utmost potential, that's critical for walking/moving towards the point of creation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have chosen to be with others more than with myself, as if to hang my true self out to dry, while accepting the personalities of others in my life, to direct who I was and wanted to be like them, without realizing, “I am me” but have traits like them, in the sense of seeing the best of them and giving that to myself, that would redefine the relationship I have with myself, in definition of what’s best for all is also best for me, therefore when moving towards relating to things and people in my world, my starting point is clearly what’s best for all, because I’ve gotten to the point of really knowing myself, and by knowing Self first opens the door for real connections.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to long for connections, instead of connecting with the deepest darkest parts of me, that’s emotionally driven, what’s my relationship with emotion, and didn’t know how potent an emotional relationship is/could be in the sense of understanding me, thoroughly, through backtracking to root cause the first time I reacted, with exactness so my nowadays interactions are reactionless, and passionate in passing on the best of me.

So, what it’s like to be with me, is what I’m learning every day, from the good and the bad, to the ups and downs, that every time I frown means there’s something I should look at, in fact when waking up, what’s the first thing that comes up, that plays a big part in how my day would be, that I find for me it’s most important to do morning Self-Forgiveness, after completing my Morning Routine before I drink my coffee, then out the door with a clear starting point of making sure that I’m here with me, where throughout my day it’s become a routine to check if I’m here and present, so that every interaction I have with others I can see if points needs to be corrected, and correct it in the moment through sounding Self-Forgiveness, the realness that erases the feeling and ground me to being here with me.

Thanks for reading.

Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... re-action/

Day 897: Reaction Begets Re-Action

Coming into this world innocent and unlearned, ripe for exploring reasoning behind what everything is, ingesting pieces of me, substance, the makeup of this reality, before being told that this reality is not to be ingested, not realizing this to be the first time I reacted to something, being told NO, put that down your baby body can’t handle it, as a belief that children are more vulnerable than most, but in most cases children are more stronger than adults, non-reactive unless pushed to react by an adult, and because we’ve learned from adults we react to the same things they do, then grew up perpetuating a reactive state of mind, that shows how it’s time for me to take a Re-Action on my Reactions.

Re-Action = The next steps taken after the first few haven’t been supportive.

Throughout my life I’ve lived in a reactive state of mind, during happy times or rough ones until the energy ran out, or so I thought thinking this energy would just dissipate, but it was the wait until the next positive energy would appear, meaning what got me out of my “lows” was the joy of self-interest, not realizing what comes up, must come down, where on one hand I would feel so excited and want to do things, but when that hand got tired I would fall back into a slump, and on the other hand I never handed myself self-direction, so reacted to being directed by ideas/perceptions and beliefs, but a few times I did Re-Act on some of my reactions, by way of asking myself, why am I reacting to this, at which time the energy behind it would just drop, but not for long because the thoughts I had about it would soon come back, as back then I didn’t have the tools I use now, from Writing to Self-Forgiveness and Self-Corrective Actions, without waiting for an energy spurt to sprout me into action, I can replace the first Action with a seconding RE-Action, this way when looking back, I can see my own wrongs, to be able to strengthen my weaknesses that caused these wrongs. How is this done?

Reaction 1. “Why am I not getting my way”, in certain circumstances I think should go my way, where the first action I took was to pout, grunt and moan, but the Re-Action is to investigate why am I wanting my way. In which case the question would then spring forth the answer, to stop this perpetual self-sabotage, when my way in thought is only an idea, but in action would show how I’ve already walked the point at hand, whether it’s the learning of another an easy way to do a particular thing, that I’ve figured out a quick (but effective) way to get from point A to B, or to put my way aside for a different perspective, that would show how I’m getting out of my own ‘Dammed’ way.

Reaction 2. “Somebody please help I can’t figure this out”, when complicating my own understanding of things I didn’t want to see, where my first action is to give up, self-batter myself with powerlessness and helplessness, hoping that I would be ‘saved by the bell’ by someone else – that’s someone stepping in to walk the hard part for me, and all I have to do is to follow a script, but the Re-Action is to take my time to look through things thoroughly, breaking down into sentences to see words clearly, and if I don’t know a word, get a “damn” dictionary and missionary myself into a point of understand, so there’s no misunderstanding about what’s being explained, because I’ve taken the time to simplify things, for myself.

Reaction 3. “Why do I feel nobody loves me” that’s a biggie when realizing I’m really in this all alone, where the first action would be to cut people out of my life, in spite of them really being on my side, but just because they didn’t agree with me being right, “I only want people around me who I KNOW loves me” (sound familiar), when the feeling of being loved is really ridiculous, inconspicuously allowing myself to Never really change. Re-Action = the question “Why am I even playing this game” when it’s never really worked out for me in the past, where most of my passed friendships have diminished, then see this and become gullible to the ones we have left, (to keep them). But for that, 1st step is to give to myself everything I wanted from others, smothering myself with the love and care of my well-being. 2nd step is to ground myself in knowing ‘I am here’, with self-acceptance meaning no matter who I am I accept me for me, and when I think this me is not enough, learn who I really am as life as all. 3rd step is to embrace the mirroring effect for another, and use this as a gift to introspect myself. That way I’m gifting myself a Step-in Corrective-direction, until my Re-Actions become my first Actions, and last but not least love can really be expressed, once one have walked through most if not all reactions.

I mean whose ASKING but A-Self-Keen-In-Giving what we receive, in appreciation of being able to stabilize the experience of me, with stable eyes walking the point of self-intimacy, that’s not by any means an easy feat, where throughout this process to get to the best of me, every reaction I don’t act on makes my process drag on, and so on goes the blame game of passing the buck, when every opportunity of change is missed to stand up, so man up to those reactions we give a pass to slip by, to in time be able to release oneself from being in a reactive state of mind, by just asking your-Self Questions.

Correction:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to throughout my life, have become quick to move towards/into a reaction, when things didn’t go my way and/or work out the way I expected them to, instead of questioning why am I reacting to things I may have no control over, or the things I do expecting a different outcome, where I’ll pout, grunt and moan causing in anger, powerlessness, pathetically giving into the fear of unfulfilled desires, and hopes that soon expire dictated by my own self-interest, that only interest me when everything is in my favor.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to do myself a favor and stop these reactions, the moment they come up in the midst of an interaction, because of not considering the subtle changes the body goes through, when energy is present whether positive or negative, and never taken the time to investigate a Re-Action for my reactions, to set into place the 1st steps to changing my experiences, and deliver myself from the consequence of thinking evil, to Live LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have thought I was right for reacting to being mirrored by another, meaning what we’ve done to others is now being done to us, shoe being on the other foot making it hard to stand up, because of seeing things play out in real time, but this time towards us, brings forth the reaction of W.T.F., instead of Re-Acting with “Where have I done this too”, to see the abuse and stop the abuse, that can only come when looking into me, me and you, you, that would stop the reaction to being mirrored by another, creating a space from within to be a support to others, by way of showing my unconditional reactionless self, that’s been practice through Re-Action on things that I miss, and by doing this will support the world we live in to change.

So for me, this is a cool way of redefining the word reaction, and my relationship to how I will take Re-Action on my reactions, that helps to facilitate the transformation of reacting to things, to Re-Acting on things to better understand the experience of me, and why I react to some of the things I do, and how to change myself within what I experience as reactions, to a state of being reactionless when experiencing myself, that’s a work in progress on the way to reaching my utmost potential.

Thanks for reading.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”