Anthony Field's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
AnthonyF

Re: Anthony Field's Journey to Life

Postby AnthonyF » 16 Dec 2019, 07:44

https://anthonyfield.wordpress.com/2019 ... f-against/

DAY 12 – WORKING WITH, INSTEAD OF AGAINST

Working with work. That’s my main thing that I want to work with the most. Earlier, I was thinking how I am not working with work/my job. When it’s the end of the working week, I’m still super grateful, ha. I’ve made progress with this from my earlier life, as in, I don’t see work as so much of a hindrance now, because I’ve accepted that we all must work, make money, survive etc, but I see that I can do more to accept a job as part of my life, and work with the job, as opposed to having any opposition to it.

I commit myself to accept work/a job as part of my everyday living situation and needs to be effective in life/in the system.

I commit myself not to hold grudges/anger at anyone for ‘needing’ to work.

I commit myself to appreciate that I have a job, and can make ends meet.

I commit myself not to take my job for granted.

I commit myself to work with my job, instead of against it.

I commit myself to respect that all need to work.

AnthonyF

Re: Anthony Field's Journey to Life

Postby AnthonyF » 30 Dec 2019, 06:44

https://anthonyfield.wordpress.com/2019 ... oving-out/

DAY 13 – MOVING OUT?

I overheard someone I know mention they were moving to another property. In their list of considerations for a potential new property, I mean, apart from the common considerations such as price, practicality – another consideration was SAFETY.

Safety in terms of the neighbourhood, well – it just boils down to humans. Humans in the neighbourhood. Nobody/nothing else is causing potential safety concerns for others. It’s just humans.

Anyway, I heard this safety consideration, and immediately felt disappointed. I mean, it wasn’t a deep disappointment, it was just a realisation of disappointment. That one has to consider safety, and consider humans in that environment before potentially moving somewhere. And perhaps not considering certain locations due to fear.

Perhaps it’s known to some of crime in the area, or other various/similar incidents have occurred, which is perhaps how these people know of the potential issue of safety.

It can be seen as one being too fearful too, of course. Perhaps things being blown out of proportion, where the fear is irrational. Or can be a genuine concern for safety.

I want to focus on the genuine concern, and thus the fear of safety. As I said, that is super disappointing. I mean, it’s disappointing enough with the common considerations being price, practicality too. It’s hard enough finding a suitable premise in one’s income-range, and then also on top of that having to consider safety aspects.

It just reaffirms the need for us to change ourselves. Change our habits, patterns. And not to be hateful towards eachother. Not to discriminate. Accept eachother etc.

Let’s keep changing ourselves, and being examples towards others of the ability to change, and how to live kindness, love, appreciation, support.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”