Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Postby Marley Dawkins » 05 May 2019, 21:32

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... heism.html

Atheism is fascinating, because the presence of atheism in a person's make up allows a person to understand fully, that the beliefs of religious dogma and fanaticism are counter-productive to humanities growth in 2019.

Now while it is true that religions have fanatically claimed to have the answer to humanities problems and statistically have clearly only enforced our species enslavement through the acceptance of so many pointless wars throughout history, keeping people imprisoned in illusionary myths and fears, as well as the enforcement of church and state to keep people as slaves to the system as it is.

Yet amazingly it is clear that Atheism has endorsed this same fanatical fervent, recreating Science and logic as a godly profit machine, demanding following from others, separating oneself from anyone defined as "religious". Which in turn has made Atheism into a form of enslaving religion like any other.

Do not assume that you are "more awake" or "more intelligent" than those who follow a religious faith - because living what is best for all life is not measured by your ability to "be more" than anyone else, it is not to mock, belittle and abuse those who do not have the same principles as you, living what is best for all life is something that can be built into any person regardless of what religious culture one is brought up into.

This could be measured in so many ways, but treatment of animals is always a cool point to notice because if a Christian somewhere in the world is looking after many animals unconditionally in his area, yet somewhere else in the world an Atheist is standing in front a group of Christians screaming at them in aggressive protest, yet does not look after any animals in his area - who is really living closer to what is best for all life? The "ignorant Christian" or the "knowledgeable Atheist"?

I have seen this for myself in my own life, I learnt this from my grandfather who as with many Scientists was always a passionate Atheist - where I have time and time again stood as the point of the fanatical Atheist, purposely creating discord with those that define themselves according to a religion.

This is not acceptable - Atheism must be changed to be a doorway to living free from religious fanaticism, slavery and separation, not enforcing it -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stand as the point of the Atheist where I fanatically praise the altar of Science and Logic belittling those who define themselves according to a religion without realising that I am promulgating the same level of separation as the religions I have been fighting against creating a polarity friction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define religions as evil and atheism as good, without realising that this is exactly what religions do - they disregard those that do not stand under their cults banner as being less than important continuing the slavery of all humanity while claiming freedom through "free choice".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define Atheism as a better way to the clear fanatical delusion of religion that designs the world into wars and poverty when reality is showing me that Atheism is just as fucked up by hate and fanaticism.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that when Atheism is redesigned to become a genuine conduit of common sense, reason and where life is honoured equally - this will not be achieved through using Atheism as a tool to attack society, religion and family in spiteful irrational ways. I see that a cleaning of the ranks of Atheism is required, so that Atheism can become a true conduit of the principle of reason.

I forgive myself that I have not seen in every here breath, that being lost in delusions of the mind and irrational fanaticism is something that everyone has experienced at various points in their lives including every Atheist that exists - just look at computer game addiction for example, is this a Religious or Atheist epidemic? No it is a human epidemic, because computer game addiction is not exclusive to religious people or atheists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that Atheism is made of the words - At-The-Is which implies its basis should be in that of common sense of what is, the mathematical, scientific deductive reasoning as the real measurement of what is here as this physical world. Yet I see that Atheism has fallen into the exact same trap as religion and so has made no difference to the accepted fabric of society and has even embraced the same profit, greed and consumerism, which is in a way giving up in the face of fanaticism, church and state.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that Atheists in fact are no different to any other human built with the same self-interested goal to profit for self at any cost and destroy our homes without any care.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to no completely miss that many historical characters like Jesus were in essence Atheists who's words through time have been twisted and contorted into nonsensical offerings to an invisible being called "God". When in fact Jesus and other historical religious characters spoke about the Scientific ways to Investigate all things and keep what is best.

I forgive myself for not seeing, realising and understanding that Atheism like other faiths has actually turned Science into an entity of profit, where money replaces Jesus as the saviour instead of applying common sense to see that Jesus and other famous historical religious characters were actually the first Atheists that should be an example of a foundation of recreating society into one of common sense, reason and what's best for all life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to hold onto memories of my grandfather always defining any religions or anyone who follows them as absolutely idiotic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see that when Jesus said "I am that I am" this implied that we are all the result of the words we live, that who I allow myself to be is what will create my reality - I see that this is the basis of deductive reasoning which many atheists use to decide there is no god, but very few took self-responsibility to create a reality that is of benefit to all life.

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to be disappointed that Atheism has not become the foundation of a world of reasonable integrity, but instead has decayed into holy "anti religious" crusaders who present that same fanatical face of the religions they are "battling".

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every here moment that no matter how much I try to separate myself from others through the idea of myself in self-interest as the ego the reality is that every single being and every spec of sand and molecule in existence is all a part of my body as this physical reality and to shun or disregard any part of myself is to only limit myself which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be annoyed that Atheism as a group has developed without a clear goal and has allowed itself to be defined through fear, spitefulness, ego and an unending thirst for profit - which funnily enough were the things that Atheists originally tried to escape from and so I see that the true integrity and potential of Atheism has yet to emerge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself not to realise that in order for Atheism to become a group that benefits all life, there will have to be a merging into the worlds of law and politics, so that the group can legally and directivily assist those trapped by fear and religious myths as we all have at some point.

I forgive myself that I have in the past many times allowed and accepted myself to be divided, as the fragmented Atheist groups, where the over-emphasis on individuality has limited me where I cannot see that it is always the group that attains power in our world as we see with religions promulgating an imaginary god from which laws and political frameworks are built in this world - When will Atheists learn from the enemies of life and become a group of reason to make beneficial changes in the world?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that Atheism ended up with the exact excuses and justifications that religious faith uses that human nature apparently cannot be changed. While many Atheists have realised that practical living breath by breath, using deductive reasoning to find solutions that are best for all life will change human nature and will make the need for a god/saviour irrelevant - yet these Atheists have never moved on this point through fear of being ostracised by others.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed and accepted myself to see that whatever I allow within and as myself will be reflected in the world we all share - and so we know that Atheism as a group has yet to come up with anything more effective then fanatical religious dogma, because the world we all see is just as brutal as it has ever been before Atheism was even considered in humanity.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to accept the status quo of the way Atheism has developed through essentially becoming another religion, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts validating any Atheistic considerations that only maintain the separation in myself and the world as a whole, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage in these thoughts, because while the purging of religious dogma/gods/saviours is cool, replacing them with another saviour full of the same delusion, hypocrisy and separation is not acceptable, so I breathe, and continue to do so until there is no more throughst coming up trying to validate the system of Atheism as it exists.

I commit myself to reminding any Atheists I know that the main aim of deductive reasoning is actually the message of a religious character such as Jesus - Investigate all things and keep what is best.

I commit myself to remind all atheists that hate and irrational faith cannot be allowed to distort the basis of Atheism which must be deductive reasoning which scientifically implies common sense, self-honesty and the living of what is best for all life on Earth.

I commit myself to living the realisation that as a divided group of individuals, Atheism as a beneficial group and platform will fall and nothing but fanatics on the whole will be born which cannot be allowed.

I commit myself to reminding Atheists that the most important things is that we all restore order to our world through committing to a world based in common sense perspectives where considerations that are best for all life emerge and when this is done by all Atheists in this world, then this is when we can take our home back from haters and fanatics instead of joining them.

I commit myself to livin the realisation that purging religious fanaticism from this world, will never happen through any form of conflict, yet will only happen when Atheists stand together, walk equal to every religious fanatic in this world and direct this fanaticism to common sense foundations through democratic means of deductive reasoning and investigating all things then only keeping that which is best.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 12 May 2019, 22:27

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -here.html

Has anyone called you crazy before? Maybe it was a person throwing out some verbal abuse your way because you brought up something that offended or confused that person. Or maybe it was in a mental health facility where a psychiatrist or someone who is perceived to be an "expert in mental health" actually diagnosed you with a mental health disorder.

Or maybe someone you know has been defined as mentally unstable in someway, but is it really the person themselves that is alone in this craziness? Or are those that do the accusing or diagnosing also just as mentally fucked as anyone else?

Fascinating then that I have known many people in my life that have been defined as crazy, yet so many of them have assisted me with considerations that others did not.

One was an incredibly insightful person who was institutionalised due to an eating disorder, I knew this person when I was in my early twenties and although this person tragically took their own life, she would often speak to me at the time about many of the contradictions and confusing discussions she would have with "mental health professionals".

Another is a work colleague who is often branded as being crazy by many in the company, this is actually fascinatingly mainly based on how friendly this person is - there is no fear to start conversations, where this person is able to speak to people she doesn't know and makes new friends easily wherever she goes.
This person has shown me cool points around smoking and plastic pollution and has also shown me how being a friendly person in life, amazingly can actually get you defined as crazy. Because the system as it is accepted currently believes that communication is bad and being silent, gossiping about others, keeping secrets and sticking to your own little circle of friends is the accepted norm.

Another person has been one of my best friends for years, because with me this person does not feel belittled about their mentality, but uplifted as he knows he has a true friend in me - we met on a job years ago, he is used to being exploited by people, due to his naturally giving and sweet character which many have tried to take advantage of. Because in this world system as it exists currently - giving is considered a sign of weakness and naivety by the pre-programmed ego, when in reality giving to others first before thinking of yourself, is actually the key in living what is best for all life.

I watched a film this past week called Clinical, which brought up these considerations for me around mental health. I didn't find it to be a particularly good film but it brought up some of the realities of the stupidity of the mental health industry and how the "mental health professionals" can be just as mentally unstable or in some cases even more so than the "patients" the are trying to "treat".

Historically those who shake the boat of accepted norms always have the crazy stick pointed at them, everyone fears to be called crazy - I have on many occasions been labelled as crazy by someone with no evidence other than their own fears. Yet when I look at the world I see a world where the worst atrocities to life occur, as a result of humanity collectively and individually accepting a self-interested pursuit of happiness at the expense of so many others.

Why must we point fingers at others? Why can we not accept that we are all responsible as this craziness? That we have all contributed to this crazy world as it exists now.

I will not allow this misunderstanding and abuse of mental health to continue in my world -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a system of mental health to exist that has no provably measurable ways to eradicate mental health issues at their root, but rather seeks to suppress them, acting as security guards to the system of capitalism, where anyone who threatens some area of the accepted system of living here, is then defined as mentally unstable so as to silence the "threat".

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in every breath that anytime I react to something someone says or does and then point the judgemental finger of craziness at this person - that the reaction I am having is showing me like a mirror that I have my only mental instability and trauma relating to what I am reacting to in this other person.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to refuse to see that when the world we all share is in chaos, this is a direct reflection of the collective internal mental chaos that every person has, singing in harmonious discord - it is not the result of those the system points at and defines as crazy, because clearly it is all humans as the system currently allowed which is clearly insane as the results of poverty, starvation, rape and war prove.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed into a system where it is believed that those who are some kind of "mental health professionals" must automatically be correct in all their assessments, and that they must be devoid of mental health issues themselves - when in reality there is no such thing as mental health professionals as films like clinical and the world around us shows.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed into a mental health industry which has been created as a means to suppress those who have a mind that others fear, and as a profit machine for the pharmaceutical companies to make profit from the endless drugs prescribed which only end up giving people serious abusive mental and physical side effects.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every breath that any cases where someone does something abusive to themselves or others, has been because of a mental issues which has developed from a young age being brought up in a system that does not care for all life equally. Many will have had the mental issues of others (often parents) spewed onto them - which has essentially mentally broken the person to commit abusive actions to themselves or others - I see how in an equal money system, no person will be left behind, nobody will be left in the shadows to be abused in silence and so mental health problems will eventually become a thing of the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the allowance of abuse in the family home is where mental health disorders begin.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that simply put a broken system will create broken people in an endless cycle of mental health issues - until we stand up and take self-responsibility individually and collectively to rebuild our minds/the system as what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see in every breathe, that if humanity was collectively mentally sound, living what is best for all life - then we would have a world where all are living a life in dignity that supports being mentally healthy for all instead of the minority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being defined as crazy by others in life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be defined as crazy by others in life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that in a world that's best for all life, no mental health disorders will be allowed to exist in silence, everything will be investigated and only the best for all life will be kept.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define someone as confusing, weird or crazy in a reaction of fear when someone causes me to question something about myself or the world we all share - instead of realising that all considerations must be investigated and what is best for all is best for all, it is measurable no matter how "crazy" the mind may initially see it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that the acceptance of human nature to be based in the irrational to where no cure is apparently possible, only management - this shows that all humanity suffers from mental disease even the so called "medical professionals".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss that when human nature is considered incurable, and when Scientists/professionals cannot identify the exact root cause of any mental health disorders - then within this I miss that mental health professionals are clearly subject to the same mental diseases as anyone else, and so their diagnosis cannot be trusted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the trap of mental disease as self-interest driven by the profit based system of consumerism, where I express my selfishness with complete disregard for what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept mental disorders as being based on real conclusive scientific research, when in reality no real understanding of these conditions actually exists - it is only managed with the patient's consent or not, or if the person is a clear threat to the collective acceptance of self-interested living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not understand that unless the starting point of psychology and psychiatry is based on what is best for all life, then no real solutions for mental health problems can emerge as mental disorders are like an epidemic, as a symptom of a world system of self-interested corruption and irrational fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base all things in my life on the idea that human beings will always betray me, and within this unknowingly I have allowed an industry of irrational mental health to be produced from feeding off this irrational belief.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to violate the trust I should have in life as my body and nature which I am actually dependant on for every breath, and that I have created life as a mental instability which I have allowed to be controlled by outside forces through accepting myself as mentally flawed.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to justify an industry of mental health that is clearly unstable as it is based on the unstable self-interested system of capitalism, or to define any person as being more crazy than anyone else, because the world shows we are all equally as crazy as each other - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts defending the mental health industry, or defining someone as crazy in my mind, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate with these thoughts as they are counter productive to what is best for all life - I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to showing that human nature is actually programmable and so can be redesigned to be aligned to what is best for all life measurably.

I commit myself to support the rebuilding of the mental health industry until it is based in sound principles of life that do not accept humans to be trapped as flawed beings.

I commit myself to challenge the currently accepted research around mental health, by highlighting common sense solutions that will produce a mentally healthy societal structure.

I commit myself to present that when the starting point of a person is to respect life equally in each person, to give so that one can receive, that when this is fully understood then irrational fears dissipate.

I commit myself to assisting the re-education of all families to be the foundation of mental health stability, in contrast to the current family structures which is based in irrational fears based on love, which actually cause the worst destruction in creating mentally fragile adults.

I commit myself to showing that as physical beings in a physical world, we are all interdependent on each other and so we are all equally responsible for the mental wellbeing of all beings - we all have a short window to live in this world and so we cannot continue to live as if we are separate from physical reality without consequence.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 19 May 2019, 21:45

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -love.html

Love is such a fascinating subject to write about, because it is something that we humans put so high up in our make up throughout the history of our nature alongside Money.

Isn't it amazing then how when someone asks you if Money is important to get Love and vice versa - what do you say? We normally refuse to accept, we fail to see, or like to deny the connection between the two in complete dishonesty and self-dishonesty.

From childhood in our homes we are brought up to believe that we must "find love" at all costs - that you can only be successful if you have Love and Money. So you see how in life those who have Money will be searching for Love as the "final missing piece" of their lives, and those with Love will be searching for Money to maintain their Love.

What is this Love always looking to be fulfilled though? What is happening in the world as this gluttonous pursuit occurs?

The world is decaying in reality and the world has become more systematic than ever before about this accelerated decaying - we want our Love and Money now, no matter what horrors we have to allow in order to get it - just look at the last 100 years of human history to prove that.

When you meet a new person in life, its fascinating watching the preprogrammed tentacles of this Decayed Love slowly wrapping themselves around a person, to attempt to claim a stamp of ownership on this person, of confirmation of the success of our idea of love as this capitalist money systems decayed love.

It is claimed to be love, but in reality it is dangerous, illusionary and subjective because it is not based on any tangible measurable provable results of a loving nature, but rather is all about the fulfilment of our self-interested desires and projections.

I am not willing to accept this pre-programmed rotten nature to fuck me up within free choice, I am instead cleaning out this rotten love and installing a practical expression of love based on the physical laws that give life to me and all beings in equality and oneness -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire the fulfilment of my egos pre-programmed idea of love, which is provably a decayed expression of love, because no matter what the results are in physical reality the fulfilment of this "love" alone is apparent confirmation of its veracity.

I forgive myself that I have held onto the idea since I was a child that no matter how many potential people I have to hurt along the way - the confirmation of my love apparently being real with another, will be confirmed when a person unquestionably fulfils all the aspects of my rotten love, and I will do my best to fulfil all the aspects of their rotten love.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that I have been indoctrinated through family, films, music, media, news, social circles to look for a perfect image of love as seen in the movies - when upon closer inspection this commonly accepted Idea of love is completely rotten because it is all based in the fulfilment of our own self-interested desires.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as I grew in this world define my life and the lives of all others success to be based on their accumulation of and fulfilment of money and their decayed love.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that an actually successful person in life, are those few that have recreated love as an actual measurable expression in their world with another of what is best for all life, instead of being based on money maintenance and how much of your depraved and selfish pre-programmed desires and ideas of love has been allowed to run riot with another.

I forgive myself that I have viewed it as acceptable to spew my tentacles of decayed love onto a person, without any care of if this person is looking for my tentacles or not, just the fact that I like them is enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise until recent years that contrary to what my ego says, it is far more beneficial to have a partner who is not willing to feed into my tentacles of decayed love, as this forces me to ground myself, to become the flesh, to recreate myself as the embodiment of love based in common sense where all life is considered.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as this decayed love to believe that the man must always pay for everything first, because of an idea that the "strong man" can always impress his love with his money as a way of subliminally telling the female - I am a safety net, I can build a nest for you which is perfect for making babies as the god ego of my decayed love always seeks to find a vessel to pass on my seed - I have realised that a beneficial relationship will always have give and take financially, not one person giving money all the time and one person taking money all the time.

I forgive myself that as this decayed love I have allowed and accepted the idea that the man must always have more money then the woman, as I am the "head of the family" so my power as God as Money must be absolutely unquestionable in complete separation from myself - in reality it matters not who has more money, only that we both give and receive to each other in everyday life to any capacity as equal Gods.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I should always use money as a continual way to show "love" through the act of consumerism, buying things in order to try to manipulate and possess the person with this decayed love.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as this decayed love, to want to have sex the way I want it, when I want it with my partner in complete self-interest - where sex is very much a playing out of images and desires based on my sexual indoctrination in this world, which is based on sexualised media and pronography where the taking of what I want as recreating pictures for stimulation is always paramount.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as this pre-programmed decayed love to desire to have a partner that does not question my desires but feeds into them, which I realise is the trap to the statement you hear people say like "they make me so happy" it's usually because they have found someone who is letting them get away with their self-interested desires within the relationship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that sex must be a physical movement of two people intimately expressing themselves with one another, without any pre-programmed images and desires guiding the sexual interaction, where truly organic equal enjoyment for both partners can be established and developed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have a partner that will let me show them off to others to validate to me how great my love is - which again is a decayed concept counterproductive to relationship that is best for all life as the value of a relationship cannot be measured by how many likes others provide it, in common sense it can only be measured by the input and consequences of the relationship being beneficial to both partners and all life equally.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe as this decayed love that my partner should be fully prepared to have children when I want them, that it must be a woman's duty to accept. Without considering that I do not have to go through the physical pain of childbirth myself and in this world full of so much abuse, one could argue this is not a world to bring children into now - so children has to be a carefully planned procedure, with a large financial nest to adequately support the child in the money system and only when both partners are in completely in agreement about having children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that If I don't have a partner that will fulfil my decayed love that I will be doomed to loneliness, when in fact being without a partner is far more beneficial then having a toxic relationship with a partner, because within giving myself the solitude necessary it enables me time to walk out this decayed idea of love in separation from myself to then be able to formulate a new blueprint a new starting point within and as me as what's best for all life, which will change the foundation of future potential relationships.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to see that the starting point of this principle-less decayed love is something I learnt as a young child through a reward system, where I was trained to respond to rewards as the desire for rewards, which results in a spoiled rotten child, that will become a rotten adult that will use the skills learnt at home to manipulate others for success and money as a decayed rotten expression of love.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify this love which is decayed, by saying that it will produce an amazing godly experience just because of my belief in it, instead of testing if the love I express is actually producing what is best for all life life or not.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that believing that my intentions to create a mysterious benevolent love, will just manifest because I believe it is completely irrational and cannot produce what is best for all life, as in reality these "benevolent intentions" only in fact support my real aim of self-interest which was imprinted on me as a rotten child.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fail to see that I have allowed a picture of love, to manifest a feeling of love based on my self-interest of what I want to get from love - where I choose and act to gain the reward of love, to satisfy my desire for love as I define as important within the nature of this love.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss that I have externalised love as the system of money where I equalised love to be only givable to to others and myself as money, completely submitting to the way of love as god, god being expressed through money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the amazing gift of giving birth to children, to become subject to my decayed love, where I gain my reward as sexual pleasure for my dedicated self-interest, feeding into the global unconscious of all parents in the world to spoil their children to become the next generation a continuation of the parents self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed and accepted myself to see, realise and understand in all moments that my desire to consume love, has along with the complicity of the majority of humanity produced a system that rapidly consumes our planet Earth which is the true giver of life for us all here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore the results of inequality that my decayed love produces, because of contaminating my freechoice with this decayed love where I can justify favouring myself and certain others by designing my life according to this "loving experience".

I commit myself to not allowing myself to feed into this preprogrammed decayed love, as it only keeps me in separation from all life and continues the world in eth fashion it currently exists which is not acceptable - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts coming up deriving from my rotten love, I stop I breathe, I do not allow interaction, I suffocate the interaction in fact through self-forgiveness and breathing everytime it comes up, and I continue to do so until there is no more decayed love thoughts that come up no matter how long it takes.

I commit myself to expose self-interest as love for what it really is, which is abuse as what is produced in the life of every being on Earth that participates in this game.

I commit myself to showing that words like Love have been manipulated, designed in such a way as to only fulfil this decayed love as the fulfilment of our individual selfishness.

I commit myself to show that the physical reality we all share is in fact a mirror which shows us in every breath the irrationality of self-interest and decayed loved - so that we get to a point of bringing each lost soul to the self-realisation, to an understanding of how one can lose your life to self-interest.

I commit myself to demonstrating through creating relationships that are best for all life, the simplicity of stopping self-interest and decayed love to recreate self as life, setting self free from the fear that produced self-interest as the apparent only way to survive in the world.

I commit myself to show that we all have the free choice to choose life, giving life to all equally where a world that is best for all lis produced, which is the only real way that love can exist that is internally and externally trustworthy and real.

I commit myself to never give up, until all lost souls on Earth have been assisted to return to real love as the support of each other as life, where all are fulfilled and the disease of self-interest will be exposed and terminated as the illusion it is.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 26 May 2019, 21:37

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... eward.html

It is such an alien concept to us humans isn't it? We struggle to fathom any concept that does not reward us in some way as a gauge of our success in interaction with something or someone.

All throughout childhood in this world, I learnt from 99.9% of adults that my success in life will always be gauged by the rewards I gather - my success in education will be defined by my grades, my success in work will be determined by my paycheck, my success in relationships will be determined by how much "love energy" the relationship gives me, my success in sports will be determined by the size of my trophy cabinet, we could just go on and on from here, all based on a success/reward system as a definition of life in complete separation from actual life.

It is simply put a world where everyone desires success/rewards and fears the failure of not having the success/reward system firmly implemented in all areas of our existence.

It is a cold machine like existence in separation from life and I have walked a lot of self -forgiveness on this point of success/rewards, yet moments come up still that show me I am still operating from a success/reward system as a definition of life as limitation.

Through rewiring my brain I do not have the taint of success/reward when it comes to looking after animals, interacting with family and friends and new people I meet without any sexual or business relationship basis.

But as far as work and sexual relationships go, in self-honesty the success/reward system is still present, which through my allowance sabotages my ability to live what is best for all life in work and in sexual relationships.

I have blogged and forgiven myself extensively recently about success/reward in relation to sexual relationships - however, Just recently for example I got angry at work, this anger was stemming from changes that were occuring which I saw as a negative to everyone's success/reward system in the company. I stormed out of the meeting uttering swear words under my breath as I did so.

In this moment I was ego, feeling personally offended that these company changes could be allowed to affect everyone's ability to be rewarded in money. I then proceeded to vent about this with a colleague and later that day after much breathing I considered -

Would I have been so angry if my reward from the last payday was twice as large? Even if others got much less than me? In self-honesty while I may have still been slightly annoyed about others getting screwed, I know that I would not have been nearly as angry - amazing though how if the ego was speaking it would deny this, saying "im angry that everyone is getting screwed, not just me".

But that's the trick ego plays with us, it validates its motives that we "choose" as a pretence of being "righteous" when what is behind this projected image of righteousness is the real face, the self-interested, spiteful abuser looking for its energy fix at all costs no matter what happens to anyone else.

I have to be more specific, go deeper in my self-investigation and realignment to what is best for all life to make sure that the taint of limitation from the success/reward system of capitalism is removed from who I am -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to recently get angry about company changes that affect everybody's pay, saying to others I am so angry because the changes mess up everyone's pay - when in reality in self-honesty the reason my anger was so pronounced was because of feeling that the changes fuck up my own success/reward system in the company first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself and others that my anger is coming from a place of equality, when in reality it is coming from a starting point of separation as the ego.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to react in anger as the ego to something i see that is blocking my success/reward system at work - as the ego always wants what it wants for itself now and gets angry if it doesn't get what it wants now.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every breath, that if only I was being paid more by the company, then my success would be more confirmed to my ego and so my anger would have been considerably less in this moment - when in reality if life is getting screwed, I should speak out with just as much passion whether I am directly effected or not, abuse to life must be exposed, because I am equal to all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have more rewards as a gauge of my success, with no care of if others are rewarded as much as me - when in reality in self-honesty unless all are rewarded as life none can truly be successful in life, because while one person is left out in this world then none are deserving of reward or claim of success, because if one fails we all fail.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as ego to believe I deserve more rewards than others, because of seeing myself as being better than majority of agents in the company.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my desire to fulfil the success/reward system at work for myself, because of being statistically better than many others at work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify the success/reward system in my mind in relation to work, because the company directly rates each agents success based on how much rewards they make and if they don't make enough rewards they get fired - so then my mind automatically assumes that because the company is structured this way, then its ok for me to also be a success/reward robot because that is what the company wants. In reality nothing outside of myself should move me to accept limitation of myself, I must always be the directive principles of who I am in life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to other agents in the company and define my success based on how much I am getting rewarded in comparison to my colleagues.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience jealousy when someone gets rewarded more than me in the company.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire approval from other work colleagues as confirmation of my rights to my success/reward system as the validation of my effectiveness as the ego that lives off self-elected rewards and praise of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the success/reward system I was taught as a child and even while walking process to still maintain it within the spheres of relationships and work which has only been limiting me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define success in my life in terms of the rewards I will be able to secure at work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define success only in terms of my working life first and not in terms of all life equally, where I can glorify life and not only myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define achievement in terms of what I do to attain rewards, instead of who I am as life - where life as equal fulfilment is the reward for all beings on Earth and as such the only point that maintains me as successful living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have failed to see that I am in a relationship with all of Earth and so the world is my mirror as what I allow and if any relationships result in abuse, they are immediately corrected if they do not result in a reward of equal life and living for all as what's best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define life rewards to be based on what I do as a self-definition where I define who I am through rewards.

I forgive myself that I have failed to see that teaching children like this is used at home by parents to reward what children do, in turn designing who they become as a rotten child, instead of building a child as who they are as life, that will grow into a being that will never abuse life just to get a reward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have failed to understand how I have accepted success to be connected to financial reward and through this define morality based on the size of the reward - accepting abuse on Earth as long as the reward is big enough, separating myself from life, accepting the abuse of other beings just because of not seeing them as life, as I have defined life as a personal reward machine of success.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify abuse of life through shifting my personal accountability to governments and big business, claiming innocence where I can just blame those in power for the abuse I equally allow as long as I get my success/reward system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to see that my vote is what has created the laws where success/reward as abuse has been accepted on Earth, and through the majority blaming the minority, allowing apathy, desiring in self-interest to gain rewards while claiming innocence through "lack of power" when in reality the world is ruled by groups and if the majority can remove the desire for success/reward we can make a real heaven on Earth reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a Judas to life in relation to work, insisting on my individuality which rewards me with personal success, blaming groups in power for why others are left out of the group - claiming its pointless to try and stop what's here, so let me just take the silver, sell out life as long as i profit as reward/success, then i'm all good apparently.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have failed to see that life has never been truly given as a reward and that success as life has also never been allowed to exist for all equally on Earth, - so I take self-responsibility to change this.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to exist as this success/reward system at work, I see who I limit myself and allow abuse through the allowance - so as and when I see my mind having any thoughts coming up about the validation of the success/reward system in this world I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to interact as in doing so will only keep me trapped in separation, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that success must be defined as equal support for all life to clarify that what is best for all life is the only acceptable reward for all life.

I commit myself to rebuild the glory of life as the most important value worthy of reward.

I commit myself to challenging any individual that serves personal success of reward, to expose how they allow abuse on Earth no matter what conflict may result - yet I will keep this challenging peaceful through communication creating change through self-realisation, self-transformation , self-accountability and the discovery of life as real successful living.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 02 Jun 2019, 22:48

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... acter.html

I notice when I look at brainwashing patterns I have been effective at transcending in my life and those I have not. The ones I am effective at removing from my existence will be those that I push myself to self-honestly investigate in day to day life and writing, to stand equal to the point and through self-forgiveness and breathing consistently correct the root issue while being gentle with myself at the same time, not being hard on myself when i fall on the journey to transcending the point here.

Yet the points that I am thus ineffective at correcting, or those that I thought I had corrected but only keep coming up again, it very often will come down to the point of forcing too hard, too quickly with myself, trying to change from the starting point of the ego essentially, forcing change down my own throat, being hard on myself, trying to do everything at once, where rather then step by step, breath by breath I'm trying to force changing loads of pre-programmed patterns at once, where I will inevitably fall and not stand up within and as the point.

I see how at times I even deceive myself into believing I have fixed the issue through forceful change, when in self-honesty I know I have not because I fear letting the point go unconditionally, so I merely forced some self-forgiveness statements when it suited my ego, with no consistency as and when the issue actually comes up or clear starting point to purposely fail.

I have noticed through the years that the ego has created a character around the point of forcing change, where its like my mind plays a trick with me, where back chat will come up like "oh yeah i'm way passed that point, i've forced it to stop with my self-forgiveness" "being forceful means im being strong which is good".

The reality of course is this idea of transcending something through force is not real, nor is the idea of forcing being a strength.

I've had this issue since the beginning of my process, which has a lot of layers, I can definitely see where I have been holding onto a memory of really having to force myself to stop living a criminal lifestyle as a youngster and that initial forcing that brought me to Desteni and walking my journey to life is where this idea started to form of forcing change can bring you to something beneficial.

Also it was initially formed growing up, as I was always used to seeing my mum and grandad be very forceful with themselves about getting things done, my grandad for instance was a hard minded Scientist who had no time for laziness and when something needed to be fixed he would force whatever equation was needed until he found a solution - he learnt this himself when he was in his Scientific prime, because It is common for Scientists to be forceful characters in this world, purely because of the nature of project deadlines and needing sometimes incredibly complex results asap before the deadline.

This forceful nature passed onto my mother, who despite her many disabilities I watched pull of feats of great skill through forcing herself to get the job done as best as possible no matter what, to not give in until it's done asap.

I have taken this on as myself through the years, and while I have investigated the point of being too forceful in multiple blogs through the years, I recently had a situation which showed me that my application of self-forgiveness and self-corrective application of breathing has not been effective in relation to being forceful.

Recently I could see that a friend is making themselves ill through allowing of fear to stagnante and control their life's decisions, which in turn was affecting our communication and relationship as friends, I reacted to this getting annoyed that this person would not start writing and applying self-forgiveness to remove these fears.

I got angry that this person was mostly disregarding what I was saying, saying it is their right to feed into their fear, justifying it, so as I got more angry i became more forceful in the conversation, raising my voice, shouting, getting totally emotional unnecessarily.

Afterwards I considered, why did I get so angry at her? Why so forceful about the point of her changing? then I realised that like a mirror, I reacted because I have on many occasions done exactly what she is doing now - saying im changing when really im just forcing a point into submission, suppressing some pre-programming that suits my ego to keep around, being too forceful on purpose so that I fail in really removing a limitation and over time only strengthen the point my ego wants to keep around, which only creates consequences of separation, of mental and physical illness accumulating.

So when it comes to change that's best for all life - we must be direct, we must push ourselves, yet we must be gentle enough, have enough common sense to see that when we are trying to force too much too quickly, it is counterproductive to beneficial change, we are only setting ourselves up for failure knowingly or not and the justification to let our fears and ego run riot in our life.

The moment you try to force too much in one go, you know you are in and as ego because what we resist only persists, so I walk -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to force myself to change.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in all moments that while self-motivation and self-direction is required, change that's best for all life is never from a starting point of "trying to fight my programming, trying to force change", change that benefits all life is always made from a starting point of standing equal to, then directing as self to what's best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger to a friend who has been suppressing fear by being overly forceful with them about how much they must change.

I forgive myself that I did not realise that the reason I got so angry with this friend, is because she was merely reflecting to me what I have also been guilty of many times, which is justifying, suppressing fear and disregarding the mental and physical health aspects of doing so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry with myself about the failure of forceful change, to get angry about suppressing my fears and then projecting that onto someone else as a forceful demand for change in them without taking self-responsibility myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting being so hard on myself everytime I fall on a point, then being hard on anyone who also is falling on the same point, when this over hardness is counterproductive to standing up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify patterns of fear my ego doesn't want to let go of, through becoming this forceful change character, knowing that this ego based forcing will only fail so i can get away with this fear pattern in secret and instead blame and demand change in someone else which is unacceptable separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am justified in being forceful about change with another that I care about, that I can see is hurting themselves, without realising that we all realise ourselves when we are ready, there is no level of forcing of anyone else to get them to see something now - there is always a day where we all didn't know what we know now.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that just because someone is a friend or someone i consider family, my ego then believes it is acceptable to be extra forceful with them, because they are "my friend" "my family" therefore they should be immediately responsive to my forceful demands for change, when that is not so because no matter what support I give another, everyone changes when they are ready I can only focus on myself first and if i am not supporting myself effectively first I cannot support another effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as strong through being forceful, that if you can use pure force to stop something then you are strong, when really this is just the ego fucking with me, an illusion keeping me in separation of myself from all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to understand that I have allowed Hollywood to brainwash me, as from being a Star Wars fan since I was a child and hearing how venerated and glamorised "The Force" is to Jedi's and defining myself as some kind of "Spiritual Jedi" at points through the years, it has caused me again to add more layers of value to the idea of "forcing change".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a self-definition of being a "spiritual jedi" roaming around existence using his "special force" to fight and "change the world".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories growing up of seeing my mother and grandfather always forcing a solution to something, no matter how much effort is needed or how long it takes you must force a result, when this is just an unnecessary memory to hold onto as it only serves to feed into my own self-limitation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of initially having to force myself to stop hanging around bad influences, force myself to stop living a criminal lifestyle - I see how in my mind this initial forcing brought me to Desteni and thus through holding onto this memory I have allowed my mind to trick me many times about forcing, building on this forcing character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a polarity friction as myself where Force is considered a positive, a strength and lack of force is considered a negative, a weakness - when in reality this is total delusion in separation from myself feeding into everyone else's separation, because in reality real change is not done through some forceful fight of strength, it is done through walking with, accepting the limitation of, the consequence of who and what I am allowing myself to be and then forgiving myself, giving myself the right to let this harmful nature go, directing myself from a self-willed yet gentle movement to what's best.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every breath, that whenever I am trying to change too many things too quickly, whenever I am fighting something, that is indicative that I am trapped within and as this Forceful change character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to veer into forceful preaching to others about how much they need to change, when in reality I can only ever focus on changing myself and I am only qualified to support another to see how to stop something in themselves once I myself have been fully effective on the point I am suggesting to them and it must be just that merely a suggestion, it is not necessary to preach.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to feed into and exist as this forceful character, so I can see who I Am without this limitation holding me back, separating me from life, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts about forcing something with myself or another, I stop and breathe, I see that this forcing is counterproductive to real change, so I breathe and continue to breathe until all areas of forcing in my life is transformed to standing equal to and directing to what's best as who i really am as this breath of life.

I commit myself to live the realisation that while pushing myself is always required, this pushing must also be gentle in order to be effective, there can be no form of fight about change, there is no them and me, there is only me standing equal to whatever i allow and only keeping that which is best.

I commit myself to investigate all areas of this character, to deconstruct it, write until everything is located, forgive myself, re-construct myself, commit myself and give myself time to walk into and as the flesh, to be gentle and not force.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 09 Jun 2019, 20:17

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... vails.html

One point humanity must individually collectively get to a point of, is where in every moment common sense prevails as being the guideline to our interaction with ourselves and all other beings.

When I say common sense, I do not mean logic because logic is based on the ego which will always calculate what is best to survive for itself first. I mean Common sense from the perspective of a tool that enables me to stand on common ground with my fellow man to get to decisions that make sense, decisions that make sure that nobody is left out of an equation.

At the moment in the world we see how common sense rarely prevails, common sense is not so common as humans walk around as the programmed mind traps the consciousness of each being to not become the flesh, but to instead exist in separation from the flesh as continual repeating patterns of fear and ego - as proven by the acceleration of rape, war and starvation in our world.

It is difficult to explain in writing just how many moments since walking my process i have had where common sense has assisted me, where in the past I would have made a choice based on whatever backchat is coming up that would give me what I want first, to boost my ego in someway - whereas now I will slow down as breath, I am diligent, not irrational, I look at each situation and quickly calculate with common sense what is the best solution for all life.

Jus to show you one example from a huge list, this past weekend for instance I was about to walk Baku. Now as I looked out of the window before venturing out, I could clearly see there was not even a little bit of sun out, the clouds were looking overcast and from the physical feedback the colour and formation of the clouds were telling me "it is going to rain soon".

I took a deep breathe, remaining stable here, then I immediately tied my jacket around my waist, as it was common sense to bring a jacket as it looks likely to rain very soon.

Now I have had this exact situation many times in the past before walking my journey to life, where I would have had a debate in my mind and would settle on interaction with thoughts like "I will be fine I don't need a jacket, I can walk the dogs quickly before it starts to rain and even if it does rain im tough enough to walk in the rain with no jacket". Without any consideration of the fact that If I rush the walk my dog might not be happy about that, I might get really wet it if starts raining without a jacket and that real strength is not proven by walking in the rain with no jacket.

Anyway halfway through walking Baku, it not only started to rain it was like a monsoon, a torrential downpour opened up for around 20 minutes - as I untied my jacket from round my waist and put it on, I immediately felt the physical benefits of its waterproof properties in teh heavy rain - I laughed at myself as I continued walking as I remembered multiple times when I was much younger where i would would walk my dog/dogs from the starting point of ego instead of common sense, knowing that it will likely rain, and then getting drenched by a downpour with no jacket where my phone once was damaged by the rain even.

It's amazing though how through years of applying common sense in an area of our life, through repeatedly seeing the results of common sense always prevailing to find a solution that's best for all life, it then becomes a part of us, it becomes our nature where the pre-programmed mind based in self-interested no longer has a say in the situation.

Instead I stand as the directive principle of life here, forgiving myself, breathing, moving from a starting point of what actually makes sense for everyone to benefit, which can be calculated so simply according to the equality equation of 1+1 = 2.

The clouds were showing me directly here that rain would soon start falling, so I breathe, apply common sense where I see and acknowledge that clearly, then accordingly take the necessary waterproof garments.

Slowing down as breath and applying common sense is like an anchor that keeps a ship steady in the ocean, it keeps us here and thus never fails in providing the most stable and effective solution possible in any situation.

So if you are not used to applying common sense immediately in a moment, then the following statements should assist as they have assisted me through the years -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see in every breath that applying Common Sense to make decisions instead of letting my pre-programmed mind decide for me - this always prevails in creating a result that is best for all life instead of just myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that is only through common sense that I can have common ground with another being, which is obviously best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that without common sense, humans only hurt themselves and each other as "free choice" based on polarity friction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trap my consciousness as the pre-programmed mind as energy in separation from the physical, instead of becoming the flesh as this physical body, as this physical planet, which is only possible through common sense here.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that If I do not breathe and apply common sense immediately whenever a decision must be made, then the consequence will never prevail in giving a solution that benefits all parties equally, because as the observing ego I will always choose whatever makes me feel better first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to realise that the mind is always less than the body, because the body gives life to the mind not the other way around - and it is decisions based in common sense that support the body unconditionally, while decisions based in our pre-programmed "freechoice" only support the mind despite any destruction that may occur to the body which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have deceived myself in the past to believe that I am made stronger, by making my "own decision" in all moments, when in fact this "own decision" limits and weakens me existing as a tiny little piece of self-interested and thus abusive CON-sciousness, for it is within moving from common sense as what's best for all life where real strength is forged.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself in the past to define common sense as being boring, indicating at the time my actualisation as the robotic pre-programmed systems within and as me always looking for "some excitement" some energy outside of myself to experience an illusion of stability - when in reality it is the reverse, because supporting life unconditionally is the most exciting thing a human being can do, while maintaining the status quo of always looking for the next highest energy in self-interest is the true tediousness of existence.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to understand in every moment that it is only through consistently breathing, keeping myself stable here as the body, where I can consistently apply common sense unconditionally to really see how common sense never lets down life and thus can be trusted as the soundest foundation to move from.

I commit myself to no matter what, locate every area of my life where common sense is not present and to make sure that i fully install common sense so that I may prevail in always living what is best for all life, which will be measured by my effectiveness at sticking to breath - so as and when I see my mind trying to make decisions outside of myself, based on thoughts, feelings and emotions, which are of the ego in separation from life - I stop and I breathe, I do not allow participation, I keep breathing where I can then apply the common sense needed to live according to what is best for all life.

I commit myself to living the realisation that any outcome which does not come from an original starting point of common sense, will always be an outcome that fails in being beneficial to all life, as only common sense prevails to always include all life forms.

I commit myself to rooting out those who disregard common sense in favour of the ego, to peacefully show through my example that is only through common sense that true victory can occur for all, not the ego where there is always a winner and a loser.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 23 Jun 2019, 22:46

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... anity.html

Do you notice how often black holes come up in Scientific news, Sci-Fi films and books, since before WW2 even. But particularly in the past 20 or so years due to the rapid acceleration of technologies growth in our world, if you look at the creation of something like the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland in 1998 by CERN, which is designed to be able to recreate black holes among other things.

The idea is that creating these black holes could assist humanity in understanding more about space travel, time travel, reality changing, meeting Aliens and even being used as an answer to our global waste disposal issues.

Those are all interesting things to consider, yet while many scientist have applauded this technologies development, many have also hailed it as a danger to humanity, pointing out the potential of recreating a black hole that ends all life on earth, destroys some part of our world, or even provides a gateway for a dangerous unknown race from another dimension.

There are some very outlandish stories about black hole machines, I say their is pluses and negatives to investigating black holes, but much more negatives right now, being as we currently struggle to even feed all human humans in our world, it does not seem to be the right time in our history to start messing around with dark matter and black holes.

Its like anything to do with time travel, reality jumping anything that takes us away from what we are facing right here on Mother Earth is not needed right now, no matter how profound it may sound.

No matter what Scientist you speak to, no matter how qualified, they will never be able to give a definitive answer of what black holes really are and where they could take us, my Granddad taught me this at a young age - they are without question doorways to the unknown, just like our brainwashing is full of uncertainties and could take us anywhere we can imagine without any care of who is forced to deal with what our black hole causes on all other life.

I watched a film over this weekend called Cloverfield Paradox, I won't give away the story, but it really points out some clear dangers of fucking around with black holes, dark matter, dimension hopping ideas and what catastrophic effects this could have on physical matter. Some other films I have seen about black holes are Event Horizon and The Beyond.

As I watched the film play out, what came up was the point that we humans within and as our mind create black holes, where we try to escape from physical matter, or without full awareness of the consequences we allow, subsequently cause harm to and consume physical matter.

An idiotic species constantly trying to create bigger and bigger black holes in self-interest, with no real understanding of what we are actually doing.

I do not want this world, my mother to be swallowed by humans allowing black holes inside ourselves and with technology. This black hole of humanity swallowing up reality must not be allowed to occur.

Walk with me -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create black holes within and as me as my pre-programmed mind, where I can escape to any reality I want in self-interest, with no care of what unspeakable horrors I may be unleashing from this warp that cause chaos in physical matter.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to grow up in the world believing it is normal to try and escape what I allow, to suppress it into some dark void in side myself - yet since walking my process I have seen how this focus on leaving physical matter only causes chaos here in physical matter - one can never escape from what we allow in reality, everything we allow reverberates into all of existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that just like the Large Hadron Collider, we humans have allowed ourselves to exist as over complicated machines, always trying to create a complex answer to get to the hereafter or some godly experience instead of realising that all of existence is right here as this body, this breath, this planet, this universe - I realise that the mind is pre-programmed to be complex, yet life is simplicity so the mind can be re-programmed to simplicity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use complexity to exist in separation from here, focusing on being somewhere else, instead of living here as simplicity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to fly into space and travel through a black hole, when all that is behind this desire in self-honesty is an abdication of what's here and a hope for something better there in the black hole, when this is the recipe for the destruction of our world which must be stopped so that all life can equally flourish on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepte and allowed myself to believe that I have the ability to avoid reality by creating a black hole in my mind "anytime I choose" to "jump realities" to escape facing reality here, where I purposely blind myself to what I have allowed and its consequence on all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that the past 100 years of human life on Earth has shown that the black holes we are allowing inside of ourselves are growing larger and sucking up more of reality - as proven by WW1, WW2 and subsequent wars after and the alarming acceleration of debt, rape and animal abuse over the past 100 years and so we are running out of time, we have to act now to close all these black holes before it is too late.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to see that the way we humans play with black holes in our minds and with technology, is very similar to something like a child being given a real gun to play with as a "toy". It is only a matter of time before the child learns how to fire the gun and only catastrophe can occur. Because when we focus on the hereafter, on some "higher thing", we miss the real danger and harm we are creating for ourselves here through our own allowance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take my black hole filled head in my hands everyday, to remind me that these black holes, this dark matter meaning i'm lost searching for in my mind is not me, just an idea of me, the body is the real me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the me created though these pre-programmed black holes, is my version of me, where I exist in complete solitude floating around in this dark matter, where I am "all knowing" and nobody can know what I am doing in my black holes just as i cant them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the me created from these black holes, uses areas of uncertainty to give itself power through opinion, free choice and misrepresentation causing havoc on real humans who are being enslaved to rape, poverty, and war just as I am keeping the real me enslaved to these black holes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that these black holes created all kinds of conspiracies and made up beliefs to make it seem more then real physical matter, while the product of these black holes is just humans walking around conning themselves as consciousness which is subject to real physical matter not the other way around - so con yourself all you want with your black hole beliefs, your beliefs are not valid in reality here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that these black holes in my mind do not exist unless real physical matter gives energy and breath to it, like an actual slave - one must respect its master above all else.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to avoid the realisation that these black holes in peoples heads has created a world system that supports and develops these black holes in all others, while real physical matter is treated as a slave which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed these black holes to become accepted as the fake idea of life, when reality is showing us all that these black holes is just keeping everyone in dark matter of uncertainty while causing harm to life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the black holes to take us to a reality that we have now where value is represented by the dark matter of what our blacholes want and desire like - power, desire, greed, entertainment, competition and happiness - all happy with our black holes while real matter suffers as the slave with no voice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that this system of black holes makes sure that every character representing the black hole of capitalism, will act as an agent in the matrix, a security guard to make sure that nobody escapes being enveloped by a black hole to maintain control of humanity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny the reality that thinking, fear, feelings, emotions, energy personalities, the ego is proof of black holes being in control and the person as a slave.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to realise that these black holes are hostile Alien invaders to our Earth environment, as they only consume habitats as an insatiable consumer and so cannot be allowed to exist on our planet.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that the black hole of capitalism is even using machines to compete with humans for jobs more and more as the black hole grows, the machine is more efficient and trustworthy then us, while the black hole infected humans remind us all that we are slaves to these black holes.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to travel into black holes in my mind, as I realise that is how I maintain this enslavement of myself and all others to exist in a world separate from life consuming all life - so as and when I see my mind trying to create a black hole to escape facing myself, I stop and breathe, I abort this space mission into the uncertainty, I keep myself here as this breath, certain that who I am here as this body is all of existence and thus I must flourish as this body so no black hole is needed, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more black holes leading to other realities/personalities that exist.

I commit myself to exposing the alien invasion of Earth by consuming black holes, highlighting the destruction they cause globally through their disregard of life.

I commit myself to showing how these black holes can be closed through my own example, that each human can become physical matter as our true nature as life as equality.

I commit myself to show that humans do not need any dark matter in black holes to be the matter, because this is done through living as the physical body, mastering its equality and harmony with it environment without any kings and know it alls, making black holes.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 30 Jun 2019, 22:48

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... riend.html

What happens when you say things as they are in life? When you call out someones behaviour in a moment, you will always find a resistance as the ego, because the ego as what we humans exist as hates to be called out and questioned.

It can make a person's blood boil very quickly, which can result in one of 4 ways - the first is the rarest, which is where a person will take onboard what you are saying take a deep breathe and stop their stupidity before the anger builds up, the second is the person feeling insulted reacting to what you say giving scathing spiteful remarks at you in a purposely argumentative way, or thirdly they will suppress the anger pretending to ignore you and walk away probably to never speak to you again, or lastly they will see red, become completely possessed by aggression and actually physically attack you in a blood rage for calling out their stupidity.

When I was a teenager the second and last ways were common for me, I would always love the chance to verbally abuse/argue with someone or an excuse to fight them for calling out my stupidity - I have had to learn the hard way that always reacting in anger with people only causes hurt for yourself and others which can never be acceptable. It was only thanks to learning from some amazing people at crucial points in younger years where I was able to teach myself to change my destiny of anger, to save myself from certain death or life imprisonment.

Now when someone gets consumed with Anger towards you in a moment, this could actually be anyone in life, because the word friend is one we like to throw about without much solid foundation, which is why from my perspective it usually takes years to actually build a friendship that is based in real trust.

You just never truly know what a person is thinking, so you can think you know what someone would do when you offend them intentionally or not, but you won't really know until it happens.

Then when you mix alcohol and/or drugs into the mix things can get explosive as those chemicals, especially alcohol often heighten the emotional anger in a person.

Certain industries like sales, wall street, martial arts, military will often have some of the most competitive office environments, so comparison and jealousy can creep up quickly in people in the secret mind

There will be no pre-warning when a sensitive or easily provoked person becomes possessed by anger, while you are still considering them a friend, they will have lost all concept of you being friends as the anger takes over all common sense in an instant.

When this happens you will be immediately attacked, violently - in the moment this past weekend as I questioned a work mates need to act like a tough guy, I was attacked quickly, sucker punched as this person hulked out about my words in an instant.

As i'm getting hit in the head repeatedly, moving away questioning this work mates anger, telling them to calm down, it's a strange experience wondering how someone close to me in terms of working proximity everyday, could have such anger towards my words so quickly.

I did not retaliate to any of the attacks on me - I did not fall to anger, the same way I did not fall to the ground in amongst the attack, but my hand was bleeding from my beer glass that broke in my hand on a table, my lip was cut and my eye had a lump on it, as the glass broke some bystanders got in between us, I was laughing at the stupidity of the situation while also being surprised and disappointed at the level of aggression towards me from a work friend.

When it comes to my work friends, I have no competition within me, no desire to crush their dreams within me. It is the same as any level of friends, any family in my life - If my mum started punching me, or one of my longtime friends, I will not attack them back physically at all - I will move away, while letting them take their anger out on me, trying to question their motives and calm them down.

I cannot harm someone easily nowadays, it is a result of years of walking my process and martial arts training - the only time i will engage in combat is if an unknown person on the street is trying to harm me and I have no option but to defend myself, or if a friend/family member of mine is being attacked by someone.

But regardless, I still must make sure I do not forget how quickly anger can take over someone when I say something to them, yet I cannot judge this as I have been this myself before -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see, that no matter if I define someone as a friend or not, I cannot forget that I cannot control how much resentment a person has towards me in any moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget that trust takes years to build with a person, when new friends come into my life I cannot initially trust anyone because I do not know how they are initially reacting to me in their mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss how much anger a work mate was suppressing/building towards me because of drinking too much alcohol.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget that the face of pure anger, is like a ticking time bomb in everybody, ready to blow about different things in our lives at different times - I realise that the stability I have developed to not allow anger to control me into unnecessary combat, not everybody has the same level of stability as me, there was once a time when I also did not know how to control my anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that any outburst of anger towards me is always based on some point of competition and fear the person is having about me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that whenever someone explodes in physical anger on me, it is like looking into a resonant past mirror of when I was an angry young teenager, looking for any excuse to explode in anger upon someone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make valued judgements about a young man losing his cool with me, when I was once that young man losing my cool quickly.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that this display of aggression towards me, in what should have been a peaceful situation, could be perhaps trying to show me that I still may have some areas of anger that need to be corrected in my own life, because while I do not have anger issues to physically attack family, friends and work colleagues, I do sometimes have anger for instance around not having a partner would be one area of anger I see.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger about not having a long term successful relationship with a one female, I see how carrying this anger does not assist me in living what is best for all life here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry at myself when I say something in a way a person doesn't like, which then destroys a relationship with someone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry towards a person's brainwashing that blocks me from having a relationship with them, which only causes further offence and spiteful words between each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not always be aware enough of when I am pushing a button with someone, that is too close to an anger explosion in their life for whatever reason.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget that when you are succeeding at a profession and someone you work with is not, it can cause immense comparison and jealousy in a person which can be destructive when combined with explosive anger patterns in a person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry that we live in a world that still allows children to starve and die everyday.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry that I don't have more money then I do , when In reality I live a life of dignity with luxuries so why would I be angry? Aspiring for more is cool, but anger about not having more money is not ever necessary in manifesting what is beneficial to all here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry that some of the greatest people in the world, often get ignored by mainstream society for their efforts in supporting all life equally, because it is judged as "not entertaining enough" for the ego, for the mainstream world of Disney, MTV, Sky, Fox, CNN, BBC Etc.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get angry when my computer doesn't operate quickly enough when i'm trying to do something on it.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to forget how quickly anger can take a person, even if i consider them a friend - so as and when I see someone i consider a friend is having an issue with me, I stop and breathe, I realise that what I say to them and how they respond, could cause a chemical reaction of anger to overtake the person to attack regardless of our friend status, I continue to breathe releasing any thoughts, no fera simply awareness of what can occur when overreaction occurs in a person.

I commit myself to always being aware that when alcohol is given to someone who already has some resentment towards me, it can always lead to an explosion in that person and so it will always be a better idea to keep my distance, or not even be in that situation with that person in the first place.

I commit myself to while i have removed much anger within me in my life, to locating and removing any forms of lingering, procrastinating anger in my life as this anger will not support me to live what is best for all life.

I commit myself to living the realisation that Anger is only valid if it leads to the upliftment of life - for instance, if i let my plant die and i get angry about it, then it's cool to utilise that anger to motivate me to be better at looking after my next plant.

I commit myself to not judging a person for having explosive anger to harm someone, as once upon a time in my youth, that was a type of anger I also had.

I commit myself to showing others the dangers of anger in humanity and how we must be so careful, we must learn self-control in life, because the anger is one of the most all consuming emotions we humans can experience, so its potential to cause horrifically abusive and regrettable consequences is greater than most - we must live as breathe, where we can create a solid foundation within ourselves, within all friendships, where the taint of unstable emotions like anger will not disrupt our living of a world of real worth as equality and oneness.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 07 Jul 2019, 23:06

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... x-god.html

Interesting isn't it when you look at what sells in the world and its connection to the word Sexuality. I suppose some would say Marilyn Monroe was one of the first greatest examples of this, but there are thousands of examples, for instance look at a skilled author like Stephen King's twitter account and you will see around 5.3 million followers.

Meanwhile go and look at Kim Kardashian's twitter and you will see over 61 million followers - yet what is Kim Kardashian known for contributing to existence? For shaking that "money maker" and marrying rapper Kanye West - I wonder how much physical time, commitment and effort it took to get that done in comparison to writing all of Stephen Kings books.

Or if you look at the popularity of a show like Love Island, which if you haven't watched it, Im sure you will have at some point seen a different show that was of a similar design. Years ago I watched a program called Geordie Shore's for a while for instance. It's all predictive programming promulgating sexual imagery, objectification, Alcoholism, self-gratification, spitefulness, stupidity and obsession.

I was discussing with a friend about this topic this weekend, about how the world has become more and more this sexualised MTV culture. Where a person's value in hollywood is determined almost more and more exclusively by the level of sexual symbol the person stands as in society.

The person being placed as a sexual symbol is dependent upon how many mind demons and sexual controversy the celebrity can feed into, for instance - got an ass bigger than any other woman? Great you can be a star, look younger and more sexualised than anyone else? Great you can be the next star, Want to be an attractive man and an attractive woman? Great you can be the next star.

Have a unique skill? Well nobody really cares so long as you are young, dumb and implant enough twisted sexual thoughts into people's thinking consistently enough. We as society see this in Hollywood, we accept the idolisation of these celebrities and thus take on what the celebrity stands for.

Yet what emerged in discussion with this person, was as fucked up as Hollywood is, it is easy to judge the owners of hollywood meanwhile not realise that we are Hollywood, the reason Hollywood is fucked up is because we are fucked up - we see it, so we become it and because we are it, we see it.

I see how I have used others as sexual self-gratification tools in my life and how I have allowed others to use me as the same, all due to this Hollywood Sex God character.

Every energy dependant self-interested pre-programmed pattern we have within us is always accumulating unless the energy is diffused and the patterns walked out brick by brick, breath by breath.

Hollywood is sold as a dream to teh public, but it is a nightmare full of networks of slavery, of seedy, depraved abuse of sexualisation to sell whatever needs to be sold.

Let's redefine the word sexuality and thus change our interaction and living of sexuality -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow a system that grades a celebrities level of fame based on their ability to generate sexual thoughts in others, instead of their level of fame being based purely on the actual talent the person has for the creative expression they are doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that as long as I allow self-interested sexual thoughts based in the objectification of an image within me, then I will alway see it without in Hollywood as Hollywood is simply a designed extension of what we desire in secret in ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that the picture perfect image based idea of sexuality seen in hollywood is not real, sex is not a piece of a person, it is not a specific sexual image that the person grafies in another - I realise that sex is a physical movement a completeness with another, where embracing of the physical and enjoyment for both is achieved and maintained.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to find a person sexually attractive based on my minds definition of a sexual image the person fits in my mind in complete separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have varying degrees of sexual attraction feeling energy to a person based on the mental image the person matches, without realising that real sexual attraction must be based on the physical here so as to live real sexuality as what's best for all life, without the limitation of pictures and feelings projecting onto reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes treat people differently based on how much the person matches the desired mental image of a sexual partner I have in any moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted nad allowed myself to interact with imaginations, desires, sexual thoughts in my mind, where I am gratified first and can control everything as I like it as the ego as God.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the more sexual attention I get from others then the more value I apparently have according to my ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the more attention my sexual partner gets me then the better that also apparently is for me, when really it only keeps me and all life enslaved as the sexual separation we see in hollywood and allow within ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my sexual interaction with others to be based on using each other to facilitate our mind demons until we both get bored and want to look for the next big thing.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that it is this incessant search to find the next "big thing" the next great fuck, the next great matching to my desired mental image in self-interest that actually holds me back from developing a real stable sexual relationship with a single person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as the ego as a sex god where I can pleasure so many women, when in reality this idea of myself feeds into this Hollywood Sex God character and holds me back from developing an actual stable sexual relationship with one partner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that in my mind as the ego I am always in control, I am always the most sought after celebrity in Hollywood, the most important, which results in a world of slavery - instead of realising that my ego is only possible because of the body, so my ego is subject to my physical body - thus it is the body that is the real star, not the ego and so the living of real sexuality with self and another is only achieved through a self-honest living as the body.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take sex for granted and abuse it, using it as a tool for my own gratification through living out pre-programmed mental images in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that sex can never be abused or taken for granted as it is the sexual reproductive organs that continue the existence of life on Earth for Humanity, so sex is not a game for projecting fantasies, self-gratifications and obsessions - sex is the key of life creation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that a healthy body is not dependant on consciousness in anyway, but on the physical body being physically supported adequately.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sexuality as having sexual feelings for another, when In reality this definition must be realigned to what is best for all life and basing sexual attraction on feelings I have about someone is separation, so in fact I will redefine sexuality as - a physical movement of intimacy, of enjoyment of the physical as eth physical with myself or another with no feelings, thoughts, imaginations and images getting in the way.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see that there is no God or "higher energies" present during sex, only the godly experience of orgasm which does not discriminate based on religion, we all can achieve sexual orgasm, we all produce offspring in exactly the same way, and program the minds of our children to be parrots of the parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place faith in Science and the Human Mind when the Human mind is incapable of creating new life, only flawed copies - while the physical creates life on a daily basis and has done long before human consciousness existed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the act of sex all about the mind, when it should be all about the body - I see how I have not honoured sex as the true miracle it is, a real godly act, the critical point to life on Earth, but instead I have abused sex as a way to control the mind with energy forming false beliefs about sex, creating children who only pursue their own happiness and love, to become the next hollywood star with no real care for life at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how I have created images in my mind that represent sex through the consumer industry of Porn, which misrepresents sex as a tool to achieve self-interested satisfaction within desire, when sex is actually the most amazing act of life creation which determines our ability to continue existing on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a sexual history very much like a search bar on a pron website, where I have tried most things before, due to trying to live out the endless images I have pumped into myself from years of Porn addiction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath, that through watching pornography of any kind, one is unknowingly or not feeding into the worst and most depraved of sexual activities in humans that the Porn industry funds in someway such as: Paedophilia/child prostitution, Incest, sexual abuse of Animals, extreme physical abuse during sex, Necrophilia, which are all abhorrent sexual demons that must be expelled from humanity.

I forgive myself for not seeing that the Money system, Hollywood, all Life on Earth as we know it is dependant upon the reproductive ability of us humans, without our reproductive ability, we would not exist at all and thus would have no money system or Hollywood, so we must honour and respect sex in order to create a Money System and Hollywood that also honours and respects sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a world where sex is turn into a secret, dirty, selfish, depraved thing, passing this idea on to children, instead of creating a world where sex is honored as the real God that makes life possible, not based on an irrational energy called Love.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that sex should be the sacred act of creation that follows the best possible guidelines, to produce the best humans to bring the world to real physical equality of what is best for all life.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to feed into the Hollywood Sex God system, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts about sexual images of another, recreating desires, seeking my own satisfaction first, I stop and breathe I realise that this will only be keeping me and Hollywood exactly the same, existing in separation so I stop and continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.

When and as I see myself reacting to the word sex, or when I see others reacting I stop and breathe, as I realise that this reaction is keeping me controlled within and as the mind.

I commit myself to sex-education that honours life.

My commitment is lived through the manifesting of this blog today.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 14 Jul 2019, 22:22

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -late.html

While I was doing some writing earlier today I had a film that i've seen before in the background, as I often do. This was the film Watchmen, which if you like a superhero film you will likely enjoy this one.

At one point in a pause from writing, the film was going through a scene where John or Dr Manhattan one of the superheroes in the film, goes through an explanation of time highlighting how we humans are always too late to avoid calamity and that time itself is perhaps not real.

I smirked in agreement at this scene just as I did the first time I saw the film, because just yesterday I had a moment that I have repeated many times in life where I was too late for something.

When you arrange a meeting in life, be that a business meeting or an event of some kind - if you are invited and you agree to the invite, then from that point on there is only a few things that can cause you to miss the event or meeting -

* You have a family emergency that causes to have to cancel attending the meeting/event.

* You agree to go, but in the days and hours before the event/meeting you give in to some reaction of fear about some part of the event/meeting, accepting this fear and using it as an excuse to not go.

* Or you are too late to attend due to your fear causing you to procrastinate beforehand, or your own inability to manage time and always be too late, or a combination of the two.

Funny how superheroes in films are always on time to save the day, but in reality we humans are flawed with our scheduling.

I myself was invited to an event yesterday, which I had agreed to attend weeks before. I was given a free ticket and I knew the event would be pretty upper class and with random celebrities attending.

A friend of mine was even one of the DJs for the event, and I had another friend who was going to come with me to the event also.

On the day I knew full well that the event started at 1pm and went on till around 1am. I was planning in my mind to get my schedule done for the day, then turn up at the event around 10pm for the last few hours.

Then as I go through the day, I notice the time is around 9pm so I start getting ready in a lethargic manner, but as I'm ready to leave at around 9.45 I pick up the tickets and read the words "last entry at 8pm".

I laughed at myself in the moment, knowing full well that I would not get there till at least 10.15 now, and even though I still could have possibly gotten in via my DJ friend, I was disappointed with myself, with my not reading the entry parameters of my attendance for an exclusive event, even though I could have read the tickets in the days before more effectively, as they were literally just sitting on my window ledge for weeks.

Then I was disappointed at my own inability to plan my time better to have had my own schedule done much earlier in the day - I could have for instance woke up earlier, moved more efficiently through my own tasks.

I always get annoyed with myself when I miss an event/meeting that I have agreed to attend due to my own pattern of lateness, because I know that I will never know what connection with what person I could have developed at that event.

I notice this pattern that tends to come up very often for years at various points in my life and its always around some kind of meeting/event/business/work - where I need to be somewhere at a specific time.

Most of the time my planning of time is fine, but then sometimes in the lead up to some kind of meeting/event, I will shift into this slowed down type of character, believing I have more time then what I do, wasting time and not paying attention to time in the hours, minutes and seconds before the event/meeting.

What is this pattern of lateness we humans struggle so much with? Late for our Job, late for meeting a friend, late for the event, late for meeting our family, late for watering the plants, late for feeding the animals, late for paying our bills, late for pursuing our passions, late for changing our behaviours, late for showing each other we care, too late to stop the next child in the world from starving to death, late in living what's best for all life, too late in saving our species perhaps. We live in a fucked up world of lateness.

Lets stop these patterns of lateness before it really is too late -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a pattern of lateness whenever I have to get somewhere for a meeting/event/work, where I will sometimes be late due to ineffectively timing my schedule in the days and hours leading up to the event/meeting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as late, that I am someone who is just late sometimes, accepting the limitation that comes with it instead of taking self-responsibility to walk out this pattern through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application of breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am allowed to be late, as if my schedule should supersede the schedule of all others, which I realise is where I exist as ego looking out for itself first, making its own laws of time, ignoring the real physical time here in complete separation instead of living here as the real physical laws of time that we all are subject to.

I forgive myself that I accept and allow myself to at times during my days will dwell on certain points, where I am not effectively calculating how many breaths in space time I am actually spending on something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard time, as if i am above time, when in reality I am tied to time, tie-me as this money system proving that time is money. I require money to exist in this reality, therefore I am subject to time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always believe I have more time then I actually do, when this world and the human acceptance of the accelerating horrors that exist within it show us all that time is always against us.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate on things when it suits me, when my mind is trying to avoid facing something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that the only time it is valid to be late for anything is if there is a family or life mergency of some kind - there is no fear or pattern of lateness that is acceptable in missing any event/meeting that you agree to attend.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest with myself about wanting to go to this event, saying to others I wanted to come agreeing to come, when In reality I did not want to go at all, yet I was trying to convince myself and others that I did want to go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be late for work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be late at entering my sons life.

I forgive myself for being late to feed my animals or plants sometimes, due to over complicating myself and purposely distracting myself from my set tasks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to late at changing a pattern once I locate it through my self-writing, as the ego I have existed as for so long tries to hold on to the idea of myself that has been built, tries to hold onto the energy addiction derived from eth acceptance of the pattern, instead of living here as this breath immediately once I locate a patterns origin and grounding out the pattern through self-forgiveness and breathing immediately which is best for all life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that time is not real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my lateness and its limitations due to this idea of time not being real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to always see the importance of time because of the perspective that it is "not real" when in terms of this universe, past lifetimes and the nature of existence, yes one could say time does not exist in a way - but in this world system we all accept on Earth, everything is timed, everything is a matter of time from the cooking we do in our kitchen, to our work patterns, to the revolutions of Earth around the Sun it's all done in a certain time-frame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to see that if I do not stop my pattern of lateness, then It will always be too late for me, too late for humanity which I am not willing to accept for myself and humanity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be disappointed and annoyed with myself for not attending the event, when It was clear leading up to the event that I was not effectively preparing myself due to this lateness character, which will only repeat again unless i stand up and change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that overcomplication breeds lateness, while simplicity breeds good timing.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that lateness does not support me in living what's best for all life in anyway, while good timing always does - as cooking for example and many things in life prove this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not understand in every breath that once I accept lateness in one area, it does not stay localised, it will inevitably seep into all areas of my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in fear about an event/meeting, that I won't like it or some part of it unconsciously, so then my physical body will purposely go slow through my schedule in the lead up to the event/meeting, to purposely be late without my own conscious awareness so to speak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of the ideas I learnt growing up in movies and in my environment that one can be "fashionably late" taking that point on as myself, as if it is cool to be late.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to the energy from the coolness of being late in complete separation of myself.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see that whenever I am late for any event or meeting, it only makes me look like I don't care, It shows a lack of respect for the event or person im meeting, which could even offend the person/event organisers - being late only ever detriments me in reality despite what my pre-programmed mind thinks.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto memories of my grandad talking about time not being what humans think it is, referring to various Scientists, sometimes confusing me, adding layers to the idea in my mind that time is meaningless and thus lateness doesn't matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to at times react to the plight of those starving, those being raped and harmed in wars, and to take the perspective of John in The Watchmen where I accept it is too late for humanity, using it as an excuse to not move effectively to push myself to self-honestly change which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rarely be late when I am desiring something I want from the specific meeting/event, yet to often be late when I know I will have to work for something I don't want, or pay for something I wouldn't usually buy when I get there.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to see, that my lateness is directly connected to my egos "free choice" where through living as the ego I trap myself to "choose" to become lateness or not dependent on how my ego feels about the event/meeting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that the aging process proves the existence of time, proves that time is a real force that affects us all in real space time, thus accepting a character of lateness is unacceptable because we all have a very limited amount of time here in this body thus we must make the most of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that only the ego believes it can cheat time, cheat death, when in reality this is not possible for anybody.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to underestimate and abuse time as this lateness character.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to accept a character of lateness within and as me as it is counterproductive in living what is best for all life. So as and when I see myself having thoughts justifying or supporting lateness in someway, I stop and breath, I do not allow myself to interact with these thoughts as it only keeps me enslaved to them as this pattern of lateness - I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that no benefit can come from lateness in anyway, because myself and all humanity are bound to time, as we have such a short window of time here thus and must make the most of our lifetime here, not disregard time through lateness.

I commit myself to exposing wherever humanity wastes time, wherever we accept lateness, accept crashing to our end, I will show through my own re-designed living that lateness is a flawed point that has no place in our world when so much needs to be done - there is literally no time to waste.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”