Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ogies.html

What is something you have to get used too when walking a process of re-birthing oneself from the physical? Being brave enough to disagree when someone brings fear, ego and abuse into your world.

Its a fascinating part of the system we were all brainwashed growing up in, this idea that you have to be liked by people and that if you are not then you are somehow a failure in life. This idea that its "bad" to question and change things, but "good" to go with the flow and never change.

Yet the more you challenge yourself in your process, the braver you are in facing yourself and disagreeing to the pre-programmed bullshit in your head, then the more you will be able to see when others are fucking themselves mentally and be brave enough to disagree with them. Challenging all areas of reality that does not make sense, becomes second nature - which from my perspective is why the greatest sales people in the world should be Destonians because to be effective at selling you have to be able to challenge yourself and others routinely.

Its fascinating but also very fucked up how in life there is this idea in society that a "real friend" will never question you and will always "love you just the way you are" when in reality everything is in reverse, so actually a fake friend will only support your ego and will want you to stay limited thus will never question your decisions.

This is the root of all evil, it is how so many families and friendships allow abuse to creep into the relationship, by not challenging the abuse because its seen as loving to not challenge them. Very fucked up understanding of Love.

I saw this just recently, whereby I had a TT appointment booked with a friend - when I went to confirm her appointment the day before, she explained that she needs to cancel the appointment because she is saving for a boob job and doesn't want to waste my time. Now from her perspective if I was a good friend I would just accept that, but being such a "bad friend" I challenged her lol.

I said - "Why do you think spending thousands on a boob job right now is more important then building the best possible education at home in a world suffering from a lack of education? And with so many suffering in the world, how can you be ok with spending loads of money to selfishly mutilate your body just to satisfy your own ego?

Needless to say she started getting offended by what I was saying, venting that I would be supportive of her decision if i was a "real friend" which again is the opposite of reality - I cannot be manipulated with logic or emotions so not see abuse, so if any of my friends told me they wanted to pay to cut up their own body to try and alleviate mental issues, I can never support that and time and time again I would tell my friend its not acceptable.

Its not about trying to cause a reaction in someone, it is purely looking at the point of creating stability through calling out abuse and not feeling bad about it. Its something that has really developed in me through the years, yet at the same time I have also had to check myself and make sure that I am not trying to cause a reaction, not purposely trying to be harsh, just that I am simply calling out abuse clearly here to the benefit of all.

I will likely never re-book this woman for an appointment and I do not care, why? Because I know that I have simply done my best to show her the value of what I do and she is not ready. I have planted a seed and if she ever realises whats going on in her head and in this world she can let me know.

I always know that due to people believing ego is real, people believe in going their "own way" that they already know everything, living out repeated memories over and over - thus you lose nothing in challenging them because they will likely just carry on as they are whether you do or don't challenge them anyway, like a broken record.

So its important to know that no matter how someone responds to you calling out their abuse, if you have stated something to them that you know in self-honesty was practical common sense and that will support them in living whats best for all, don't apologise if they react.

If they react, that is their own issue to deal with, you have nothing to apologise for when you try and plant a seed that you know will support someone if they live - stand by your words. If you are living whats best for all, people will attack you because they are living as ego, do not give up for those of us walking this process, we are the ones here to challenge ego, to show that we can live in a ways that's best for all life.

If you have issues calling out abuse, then following statements may assist you the way they have and continue to do so for me -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live a polarity friction that was brainwashed into me as a child, that its "good" to be liked and "bad" to be disliked and I will do anything to be liked, without realising that pleasing others, appealing to peoples idea of themselves is how a world of abuse is ignored and allowed to proliferate which is unacceptable. This fucked up idea of love is over.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to liked by others as a primary focus when I interact with anyone - implying that I am stronger when I am liked and weaker when I am disliked, when the opposite is actually true because if everyone in my life likes me, then it implies I am not pushing myself or any of my friends to live in a way that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when you challenge people with no apologies, while you will lose many fake friends, you will strengthen the friendships you have with real friends/business partners etc, because people will respect you more for not always agreeing with them with a fake face.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that due to the celebrity system we have allowed to be here, we all willingly accept that having everyone like us, having the most followers is the most important things in life - when in actuality the amount of people who like us, actually can indicate how ineffective we are at challenging whats here - why do you think a group like Desteni still has so few followers in the world? Because they are such an effective group at challenging whats here, thus the majority still cannot hear because the majority is busy trying to please everyone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear disagreeing with people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that one real friend who challenges you and who you challenge to live whats best for all, is worth more then a million fake friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I cannot disagree with my own participation with the mind, then I can never effectively disagree with anyone else

's.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that saying "I love you as you are" while sounding nice, is actually how so much abuse is allowed everyday in this world - the root of all evil is not money, it is ignorance to abuse in all humans.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will lose all my friends if I challenge their abusive patterns, when in reality I will clear out all the shit friends and strengthen the real friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad whenever I disagree with someone, like I need to follow up my disagreement with an apology - however when I am honest with myself, I know this feeling is purely my ego trying to manipulate me into keeping myself and everyone around me limited through politeness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that politeness is more important then disagreeing with others - when in reality this is an illusion, because in a world where so many innocent die everyday in silence, we should all be challenging each other, so we can cut through the bullshit and create effective solutions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the only reason I have felt bad about this before, is because of not liking it when someone disagrees with me, wanting them to massage my ego and then justifying defending my feelings - yet through walking my process for so many years I have stability in this point and very much enjoy it now when someone disagrees with me as I'm always open to learning, to being shown a better way to do things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that self-change is so difficult without seeds of support being planted - therefore no matter how my mind tries to fuck with me, I lose nothing in trying to plant a seed in someone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if a friend in my life never disagrees with me in anyway, then it could imply they are confused about what a real friend is and are not challenging themselves or others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all the most successful people at making money in this world are great at disagreeing with others, because they are the best sales people and in sales effective objection handling is what separates an average sales person from the best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the whole idea that its bad to challenge things and better to accept things as they are - this idea is designed to keep people poor, keep people in safe jobs, too afraid to be a leader to rock the boat in anyway - it is this concept that is the reason why so many starve every day in silence, too scared to speak up for life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that what is best for all life, supersedes any desires or ideas we have, thus any friendships which are not based in or building towards whats best for all life, are not going to be a loss for you - so challenge the relationship now.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to experience bad feelings whenever I disagree with someone, because I know that my starting point for disagreeing is to support the person to support themselves to live whats best for all life - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts I stop and do not allow participation. I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that it is through challenging myself and challenging all of humanity that the creation of a world that's best for all life is manifested - thus that is never something that should be apologised for.

I commit myself to showing that if someone in your life never challenges you then it could imply a false friendship that requires review.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... grams.html

Do you believe what you see? Now when it comes to a cup of the side, watching a bird fly, feeling water on my hands, seeing the power of TechnoTutor or a million other examples - its all here as is, no holograms, nothing superimposed over the top of it.

Bu what do you notice when you look inside your mind and the minds of all humans? Living through holograms, its like being here as is never satisfies us, so we create this super imposed versions of ourselves that we then project onto all around us.

Why do we do this? Why do humans have so many versions of themselves that they can project onto others as a dishonest representation of themselves? To find a way to win, winning being defined as getting what I want now, getting the energy from attention, money and sex to fuel this projection no matter what deception I have to do to get it.

Now while there are circumstances where using a fake representation of yourself to manipulate out someones abuse is kind of cool, for example if you presented yourself as a racist to someone for a moment just in order to pull out their real racist thoughts that can be pretty cool - but most people use a fake idea of themselves to outright abuse others for energy and even justify it.

So every single person you meet in life has an agenda, never forget that - is the agenda best for all life? Not likely, because most peoples agenda based in self-interest, so they will only allow you to know their true intentions at a time that suits them.

Everybody is "so nice" until they are not and the more solidified in your standing as whats best for all life, then the quicker you will pull out peoples real agendas.

When I say solidified, I mean not compromising, where it is naturally a part of your muscle to investigate and understand what is beneath the surface of the hologram every person is showing me.

The secret mind is where human beings nastiness resides, the true blackness in people which is not really who we are, but being self-honest about this is difficult so people will do all they can to preserve their "perfect image" this HD 4K Hologram.

If you do not consistently and clearly call out the person running the projection, they will just keep playing the film to you never showing me the real feelings a person has. Its a process to not call it out too harshly I have found, which sometimes I can do if im not clear and I'm reacting to the projection the person is showing me.

Just this past week, someone was trying hard to present themselves as somebody famous to me, a certain CEO of a huge block chain, now as the conversations continued it became clear why this person was trying so hard to make me believe this hologram, which was to get money from me which they didn't get. Fascinating that my mind wanted to believe this person though initially.

Now if I trusted humans to trust themselves to present themselves as who they really are as one face, then I would have believed this persons hologram from day one till today, but because of how I have programmed myself, the "sweeter the image" the less I believe it.

The persons emails, pictures, followers, words all seemed to be matching up well and I thought "ooooh this guys hologram is very convincing so far, ooooh very sweet, now let me do some digging here" a quick internet search will highlight to anyone the increase in this specific scam of people pretending to be specific famous people to manipulate money out of others.

Physical reality is what is here, it is direct, stable, consistent - it is not in 3D technicolur with star wars special effects trying to blind you, so I suggest making clear parameters with yourself and anyone in your world that seems to be trying as hard as possible to always present the sweetest image.

Lets walk through all holograms to get to the person running the projections -

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that we are brainwashed from childhood to believe and trust something that has a pretty image, when in reality the opposite is true - that old statement "I like people that are down to earth" the reality of creating that takes Self-Responsible discipline being developed through the years of walking whats best for all life, because like a magnet we are all automatically engineered to attract to the seemingly sweet, what we desire and feel we lack.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if i have any reaction to a hologram, whether positive or negative, the fact that I am reacting shows me that there are things about the hologram that I feel I am lacking and that I will be more fulfilled by having, just a certain energetic feedback in self-interest - when in reality this is always a false fulfillment, the only really filling that exists is the filling of my lungs with oxygen, the eating of food, the roof over my head that shelters me everyday, supporting my fellow man, building a solid agreement, pissing, shitting, building and utilizing money in ways that support all life - and all these things are based on how I conduct myself, I am the catalyst not anyone else.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, understand, realize that the more I expand my awareness within and as breathing and living common sense, then the like x-ray vision the more I can see through my own and the holograms if others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I fall for peoples holograms, I only show myself that I can be mind controlled by a desire for a quick perfect picture instead of going through the reality of building a perfect world which is arduous and un-glamorous.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that every person I meet presents me the idea of who they want me to believe they are, and the real story of how a film is made is in the nitty gritty behind the camera - the direction, editing, production etc which is the thoughts, feelings and emotions we have that at the conscious, sub-conscious and unconscious level that we try to keep secret, but actually determine our actions and the hologram we present.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, understand and realise that anytime I present a hologram of myself being a certain way, is because of fearing that If i tell this person the honest reality of my life and my mind, that they will not like me and so justify projecting the hologram of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to trust that living as my one face is always whats best for all, because in a world full of changing faces we never know where we stand with anyone and all we do is bullshit each other, creating a bullshit world as we see, which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that the reason our world is in chaos is because we allow chaos in our mind, we accept humans at face value, we accept the sweet false image of ourselves as a Hollywood god and the suppression of the painful reality of ourselves and all others as whats here as abuse, to over hype our successes and under-hype our failings, that the big matters more then the small.

I commit myself to never allowing myself to let the holograms of others brainwash me to desire and believe this for a quick energy fix, rather then getting to the root of the person. So anytime my mind is slipping off trying to believe someones hologram at face value, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself

I commit myself to living the realization that who I am as this body, is the real me, so the more down to earth I live, then the more I cannot be manipulated by the fake idea of themselves people present and the less I present myself as any false holograms.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... fears.html

So there is no doubt that the death of George Floyd and the protests from the BLM movement has caused a big stir globally. Has this all been set up to foment racial tensions? When one looks at funding from Geroge Soros and others into certain BLM groups, it does point to some sort of staging to create chaos.

I watched a video recently which showed a large group of BLM protesters dressed in full special forces gear and carrying heavy artillery screaming abuse at any white people that came across their path as they marched to another statue to pull down. I reacted with a sigh, shaking my head and worrying about what this group would do with all that weaponry when they get to their destination.

You see peoples faces as the large group marches past and it is a look of understandable terror, seeing hundreds of soldiers with machine guns is enough to cause fear in anyone irrespective of race. Then when you see the faces of many of the BLM protesters in this militant group they were smiling at the enjoyment of the fear others are having towards them.

What I am seeing within all this is a very dangerous pretense, to give a few examples I was down the beach the other day and a I noticed a group of about 15 young black guys having a BBQ playing loud gangster rap, drinking and smoking weed.

A few of them said hello to me as I walked past, but what I also noticed was the clearly concerned look on some older white people around their area and the smiles of the black guys enjoying making the white people around them uncomfortable.

Its this idea that as a black person I now have "a pass" to be more aggressive to white people, to make white people feel uncomfortable about their race, to make them feel ashamed, the same way I have felt as an oppressed black man etc. Its always been a glorified point in black culture, if you look at for example the point of The Black Panthers militant political group. Now its almost like the system is giving black people "the right" to be militant if they want, which will not manifest anything that benefits all life, we need to get back to the great work of the likes of Martin Luther King, where violence was never a part of the process, but rather equalizing politics.

Then while the mainstream is trying to brainwash all black people to become these victimized militants that must battle the white establishment violently, it is also brainwashing white people to automatically get uncomfortable around groups of black people, expecting that all black people will automatically hate them and maybe attack them.

When I am not wearing a suit I generally enjoy wearing black clothes sometimes in perhaps what could be described as sometimes a militant style. I have certainly noticed since the rise of BLM a few moments where people have looked at me with a look of real terror on their face, especially older people.

I generally like to start chatting when I see fear in peoples faces towards me or my clothes, as you immediately see peoples worried looks melt to a welcoming smile when they realise you pose them no threat, when they realise you are not a BLM Militant with racist views towards white people.

You can go right back in history to Charles Manson or further back to Albert Pike who are two historical characters who have long spoken of a race war. Yet I am not willing to accept this, that manipulated or not I am not accepting a world of increased racial tensions.

We must end this black militant fears infecting our world,we have to work together and take self-responsibility to end all prejudice in our world, theses statements -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear black people around the world are being brainwashed by media and forming into militant groups to "fight the system" in violent revolution and what the consequences of this will be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that no matter how I am persecuted by anyone in life, its is my responsibility to make sure I remain stable and stand/walk as the example of what I want to see in the world - a world where all beings are respected equally as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if we continue down this path that a full scale race war will erupt plunging our world into further chaos.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason I react in fear when I see these groups of black militants, is because I myself growing up have had the exact feelings of these militant protestors, that we should "just break everything racist" to make a better system without realising that the racism starts within and as who we are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that violence from injustice is completely opposed to what the greatest black leaders in human history stood for such as Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that racism towards others only indicates an unresolved issue someone has within themselves around their own race that they are projecting onto others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own insecurities about my own race onto others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in a system which places so much focus on ethnicity, on the differences between people, we will always have racism - the reality is we are the one race of life and so to end racism in our world we must take self-responsibility to live as one race as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to make other peoples fear of black people worse through wearing militant style clothing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe its cool to be a militant that fights for freedom, without realising that any form of fighting will never produce whats best for all, as every war in human history has shown.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that "fighting for freedom" is an illusion because there is only the creation of freedom which is really real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a victim of the system based on race, without realising that the system is me, what is here in the Macro is always reflecting me back to me what is here in the Micro as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify victimising myself based on race by blaming the system that I myself feed into everyday the same as anyone else of any race.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel embarrassed about having black genetics when I see black people purposely trying to scare white people, grouping together to be aggressive when really it is me that has held onto memories of being embarrassed about my own genetics in younger years.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories that do not assist me in living what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to grow up often being ashamed of my own race living in a predominantly white town.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear black people in a group must be plotting to attack white people in someway, based on what the media is showing me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that making anybody ashamed of their own race is mental abuse which is unacceptable, there is literally never a justification for any racial group to be racist to another and resort to violence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that claiming racism is a separate issue for certain humans to fix is not true, because we have all had moments in life where knowingly or not we have engaged in some form of racism.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is through allowing racism, victimizing ourselves and judging/blaming other races, which is where we continue the allowance of a world of unending racial chaos

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that no matter how bad the racism I am faced with, it never permits fighting fire with fire, what we resist persists and so I lead as the example as myself, remaining stable through the storm.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to not participate with thoughts that come up around black militant fears. So as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up, I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to exposing the militant mindset that while the passion of those that take up arms and "fight for freedom" is understandable to some degree, there is not fighting for freedom that really exists, there is only creation of freedom.

I commit myself to living the realisation that the militant mindset while believing it is making change, will only ever ensure the continuation of a world of abuse which I will never accept.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ation.html

We all enjoy to be told that we have done something well, that our endeavors are acknowledged, but thinking I need it in order to be stable doesn't make sense.

So I did an interview the other day and I said to Miles after recording - I'm not sure I said everything I wanted and then on the journey home this question kept eating at me - what was it that I didn't say? Then it came to me that I wanted to discuss more about how our DNA is a microchip.

As soon as I realized what missing point I wanted to cover more, I started judging myself, questioning have I done wants best for all or not? Should I tell Miles we need to re-record? It was a mentally uncomfortable journey home, questioning my starting point for doing the interview in the first place.

Then when I got home and I watched the interview, more strong reactions came up when I started looking at the comments on the video. I knew there would be some strong reactions to what I was saying in the interview, so I was not surprised but annoyed at anyone accusing me of talking shit in the comments.

Just like in my head after the interview where I'm looking to justify why i did the interview at all, I then started "defending myself" in the comments trying to justify the interview.

As I'm responding to people I'm thinking "are these people right? Did I say something worse then I thought? Getting paranoid wanting to be seen as good and not evil, being annoyed at people reacting negatively to me.

While this fiasco was going on in my head, I was awaiting feedback from Avery and Cameron and freaking out loads about that too - What if they don't like it? Will they ask me to take it down? Will Miles be difficult if I ask him to take it down? How could I miss the point of DNA being a Microchip in an interview where microchips were discussed so much?

Then as I'm flapping away its getting late, I need an earlier night as I had an early appointment the next day, yet I was so annoyed that "I couldn't" sleep until I got some affirmative confirmation lol, I just kept going over things in my mind. Hannah supported me to calm down, as she asked me what was my starting point for responding to negativity in the comments, she said maybe you can do a follow up to cover anything I missed, and she highlighted how many times she has made a song and then started freaking out just after it, worrying if its good enough, thinking something must be missing, doubting herself.

Then while we were chatting Avery said he enjoyed my interview and immediately I experienced further relief that someone I respect a lot gave me a thumbs up, Hannah was like yay its all ok now lol. She said trust their feedback and trust yourself, then I shared the Interview.

Then she watched it and liked it, so its cool to get words of support for a project we do - but being unstable, uncertain, doubting myself and getting annoyed at others until I get that confirmation doesn't make sense. My starting point was to share my perspectives on the world and share TechnoTutor with people, which is all geared to support all life, so why would I doubt myself?

So now I need to walk any patterns out here, because the work I do is not easy work as it is, so I cannot make my own work more difficult, as I continue to build more people will attack me and I must remain stable through the storm - I have to learn to trust myself, to trust that I have been honest with myself applied common sense, seen whats best for all and then taken action. Yes my mind will question me whenever I create something, when I make a big impact in anything I do, it is my responsibility to keep myself stable never anybody else's, whether anybody likes what I do or not is irrelevant as long as its beneficial to all life and I enjoy what I'm doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that while it is cool to be given a thumbs up when we do something cool, there should never be a scenario where I'm reacting in emotion, being unstable until i get that confirmation because that is complete separation of myself which will only limit my interaction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to immediately doubt that I covered everything I wanted to say in the interview straight after and getting annoyed about it once I realise there was something I didn't cover.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for not covering every single point that I wanted too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that through believing the interview "would have been better" if I covered this point, I created a polarity friction of "its not good enough now" because i missed something which is nothing but a delusion feeding into the same delusion within all of humanity which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that being annoyed about "not covering everything" was really a control issue for me too, where im like a spoiled brat throwing his toys out of the pram because of not getting what I want.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe anything i create that has an impact is not valid until my network tell me they like it, highlighting a self-worth issue.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes think I am not good enough until somebody tells me, which is remnant programming I have carried from a system where we are all taught that our value is in how many people like us which is then manifested as the Hollywood system of celebrities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be seen as good, to boost my ego yet at the same time desiring to have people challenge me so I can get energy from a debate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have people challenging me for the sake of my ego wanting the energy of backing someone down in a debate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to initially get annoyed that I had more dislikes then likes, when really I should have expected that as what Im talking about was not designed to make people "feel good", it was to physically support people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for a justification for why I did the interview, which would have been clear if I stayed clear, if I didn't overreact and then reacting negatively to people reacting negatively to my interview, defending myself and justifying my stance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish everyone could see things the way I do right now, yet when I am self-honest I know that we are all walking a process, we all are where we are in our lives and realisations occur everyday, learning never ends for any of us if we embrace learning everyday.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes forget how easily I can make people react due to the resonance of the words I use that are built into my flesh, it can pull emotional reactions out of people very quickly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason I was reacting to people in the comments a lot, was because I could see a mirror reflection of myself in the peoples comments, where I had a similar perspective to some of these people in relation to vaccines and microchips, I didn't understand them when I was younger because I didn't have the vocabulary to truly process what they are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that sometimes I desire to take the bullshit out of peoples heads for them, by reacting in the comments and engaging in "mental warfare" completely disregarding the fact that you can never "change someones mind" I cannot change how people react to me, so interacting with people from this starting point does not support me in living what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear and assume my business partners and friends would automatically be having a similar uncertain experience about the interview that I initially was having, when none of them actually did lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own shit onto physical reality expecting others will be reacting the same as I am, fascinating that we desire that at times as a confirmation that the shit feeling we have about something we did is really valid. when really as I breathe and step out of the emotion, it is clear that nobody is reacting as badly as me about the point. Just over dramatization in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to over dramatise something in my head which is a tiny or even nonexistent issue to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that there is always a solution, so there is never any point freaking out over anything we create.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt if what im doing is best for all, which comes from knowing in self-honesty that I am not a self-perfected being yet and I realise that the more I perfect myself, the less questions like this come up, because when when you live something, when it is built into your DNA you don't need to question if you do or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt I have done something well, I accept myself to expect the opposite that I have done it right, which I will have done if I have considered all in an equation and given my best

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to carry this idea that I'm so humble, so I can't be over confident, I must down play my successes, which is unacceptable self-sabotage, so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to self-sabotage through this idea that I always have to be hard on myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always believe that I have to be hard on myself, when yes we all need firm direction at times, yet I must enjoy the fruits of my labour - so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not allow myself to celebrate and enjoy my successes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that its ok to have an initial reaction when you make a movement in life, the bigger the movement the more reactions there can be - yet dwelling on it will never assist me in living what is best fro all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a soldier on mission awaiting confirmation from HQ that I've completed the mission effectively lol. I realise in self-honesty that while confirmation is cool, I am the best gauge of confirmation myself through making sure my starting point is self-honest applying the equality equation which always shows me clear feedback

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my ego will always doubt me when I create something that is best for all life, try to scare me into staying limited, to remove the support.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to start doubting myself awaiting positive confirmation before allowing myself to be stable - so as and when I see my mind starting to freak out after I create something, I stop and breathe I realise in self-honesty the game my mind is playing, I do not engage with the thoughts, I keep breathing and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that when I live what is best for all life in every moment, then there would never be a question of my starting point in my mind, I know I can perfect myself step by step.

I commit myself to exposing any desires for confirmation from others, through standing as an example of certainty, where the equality equation always gives me the best way to cross reference for myself here in self-honesty.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... lence.html

Are you giving me the silent treatment? It's a classic statement we have all heard before and it really is fascinating when you look closer at your life and see places where you have got annoyed with someone who seems to be ignoring you, being silent when you know they are thinking things that they are not telling you.

We seem to enjoy playing these games with each other, the reason it is called "silent treatment" is because it so often works, It can cause reactions if we allow it to.

I have noticed a pattern recently of getting annoyed at people who rather then giving me clear answers, communicating with me directly - will avoid talking to me, facing me and will just stay silent about their true thoughts.

Someone cancelled an appointment on me recently, which although it annoyed me a little bit, the main annoyance came when I started calling/texting them immediately trying to find out what the root of the issue is and they ignored me, like every call/text they ignored increased my annoyance, so I just spewed a load of my annoyance at this person for not being clear with me

Then a few minutes after reacting, I asked myself a question - regardless of if what I'm saying to the person is true, why am I so annoyed about their silence? What else is going on here? Then I realized as with majority of times I see instability in myself in my life, it is because the person I am reacting to is actually showing me a mirror.

It was a mirror I was looking at, because I have many times in my life enjoyed cancelling on someone then giving people the silent treatment - when I scanned my life timeline to see when this last happened, it was actually very recently. As an example there is an energy company that really want me to switch to them, they have been calling me, emailing me and sending me loads of stuff in the post.

Each time they call me and I don't pick up I get this maniacal smile, knowing that they might be getting annoyed at my silent treatment. I've had this with friends, potential partners and business meetings before too, where I cancel meeting them and will ignore the persons questions about why I did that again with that smile on my face - enjoying the energy of watching them jump around in annoyance about my despondent and abruptly ended interaction with them.

I can see when I look back further, to when I first developed this idea I realised around 7 years old that it would annoy me when my mum or any adult doesn't give me an answer to a question - but that I could manipulate all these adults into an emotional reaction through not responding, which of course gives a feeling of power as a child.

Also me and my grandfather loved watching spy movies together where silence often saves someones life in the film, he would sometimes remark during the film about his government experiences - how him or someone he worked with either messed up by speaking out or fixed a problem through silence.

Then the combination of my families crazy history and the reactions it would bring out of people that I told growing up, by teenage years I would almost prefer not speaking about my family. The value building in silence.

Then also in teenage years I got really into films and a few films came out which strengthened this programming, Zatoichi, Sonatine and Brother all films made by Takeshi Kitano. With all Kitano films generally speaking there is a silent character in the film who is a gangster or a samurai and it is their silence that annoys others and there is also always underlying points around silence saying more then words.

Silence as strength (film spoilers) - In Sonatine the Yakuza boss after all his gang are killed goes on a revenge rampage with a machine gun in complete silence and kills himself in silence after. In Zatoichi he is a blind samurai who uses silence to annoy and draw attacks out of the bad guys as well as heighten his awareness in sword fighting. In Brother he is a Yakuza who speaks no English living in America and ends up becoming close friends with a black guy even though they speak no words to each other during the whole film.

As with many teenagers my use of the silent treatment was becoming very effective with people and it was really Takeshi Kitanos films that enforced this through my teenage years - like I'm this cool silent samurai that does his talking with his sword, I don't need words and I am actually strengthened and can solve problems through my silence. I also remember that when I first started really questioning my life and the world around 19/20 age, I got into a group called Enigma who I still enjoy, but fascinating that one of my favourite songs when I first started listening to them was "Silent Warrior". Mind fuck.

Interesting that we humans do this so often, where we blame someone acting in a certain way for why we are experiencing instability, when the only reason we are reacting pointing the finger, is because we are projecting onto others what we are actually doing to ourselves.

The silent treatment is abuse, it is designed to cause reactions and mental trauma in others, so its crucial to remove it from myself and stick to breathing when others do it to me. I cannot control what others do, only how I conduct myself and so I walk -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in annoyance when others are purposely being silent when I am asking them to communicate, not realizing that it all comes back to self even though my annoyance is directed at the person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason I was so annoyed at this person and usually get annoyed anytime someone goes silent on me, is because these people are showing me that I myself have not dealt with my own issue around playing silent games with people and therefore don't like it when someone does it to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that malicious silence is what destroys relationships, it is the antithesis of the development of communication.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the only time being silent is supportive is if there is actually nothing I have to share in self-honesty. However, when there is something to say and I'm not saying it, thoughts, feelings and emotions I'm having but not communicating then I am willingly abusing the person which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is never valid to blame my annoyance on anyone else, because I know it is always my responsibility in reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to vampire energy from people through using silence to get enjoyment out of the annoyance this causes the person I'm cancelling on/avoiding/not responding to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to love it when I'm using the silent treatment on people but hate it when Its used on me as a complete hypocrite, creating a polarity friction which only keeps me in separation and feeds into the separation of all humans in this world to accept the same bullshit in themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a polarity friction where its good for me to annoy others with the silent treatment, but not ok for them to do it to me which is an illusion in my mind, thus is not real and thus is not acceptable to live as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I actually use the silent treatment a lot, yet I must develop the understanding that if the starting point of the silence is energy/self-interest its unacceptable. I change the starting point as me, from energy to here as this breathe in common sense where I only utilize silence when it is a benefit to all life in any scenario.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have actually been using the silent treatment in an abusive way on people in my life for much longer then I realised.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I first learned how to use the silent treatment to mentally abuse others when I was very young as it enabled me to "even the score" with adults that didn't respond to something I said or didn't give me the answer I wanted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe its ok to copy someones abuse of silence when I'm offended, rather then living a solution of not allow the abuse of silence and only using silence as a support.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use silence to harm people mentally since a young age, which I learnt from how easily adults could annoy me by not giving me the answer I wanted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get so annoyed when the silent treatment is used on me, because of seeing myself as important as ego, therefore my mind is like "how dare you ignore me" lol. When I realise that while yes I am important so is all lives in this world and therefore the silent treatment can be used on me just as with anyone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use silence as an excuse to not tell a friend, business partner, love interest or acquaintance that I don't really like them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use silence as an excuse to not face a problem I should fix with someone, knowing full well that the problem will not fix itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use silence as an excuse to string along a company when I have no intention of buying from them and so should just tell them that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use silence abusively to try to manipulate someone to "feel sorry" for annoying me in the first place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that no matter how much I act like there is "nothing to say" there is always a load of backchat behind why using the silent treatment in the person in the first place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that we are all programmed by the system in place to ignore people that we find annoying, to give them the silent treatment, when really if someone annoys me that should indicate I need to communicate with them, get myself stable instead of suppressing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of spy films and government secrets with my grandfather as a kid, which I see only added value to this pre-programming of this value of using silence for personal gain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of the amount of times people have reacted negatively when I talk about my families history, where through the years again this added more layers to the onion that its better to be silent about it even if it annoys others, because making my family this mythological secret is so cool lol.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of connecting myself to the main character in most of Takeshi Kitano films growing up, where the main character always uses silence to his benefit in someway. I see how holding onto these memories limits me in living whats is best for all life, where I abuse silence just to satisfy my idea of myself in complete separation so I let the points go by walking them out of my flesh.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as this silent warrior, yet when I am self-honest, being silent all the time and/or someone who creates war is not cool and makes no sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that this silence as ego, this purposely trying to cause annoyance through silence is a strength, when actually it is weakness because someone who uses the silent treatment a lot could be doing so out of not having the words to express as equals - I notice also how anytime we do not have knowledge in something, we prefer to stay silent rather then saying we don't know it, our education system has brainwashed everyone to believe they know everything and not admit when they don't know something because it feels bad to admit we do not know something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is this silent treatment we are all giving to each other, these stupid ego games trying to make each other react - this is the reason why so much abuse goes on in silence, the innocent suffer in silence while we play our little mini silent mind games, how fucked up is that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that silence really can be a support, to clear myself as deep breathing here - that way I don;t just endless spew the first thing that comes to my mind, I take a few moments to scan the scenario, apply common sense in silence and then speak

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that It is possible to support others through silence when it is done in a way that is best for all - as an example if I have a friend that is in a very stressful situation and is communicating with me, It is best for all that I am silent while they are sharing themselves, because when I am silent as breathe here, not silent waiting to speak - then I can really support my friend with the best solutions I can. Silence is needed to listen effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is possible to support others through silence in a way that's best for all, when someone I know for example is demanding responses from me not to support themselves, me or anyone else here physically, but only to satisfy their ego in self-interest.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to react in annoyance when someone is giving me the silent treatment as I realise it does not assist me at all, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up in the moment I stop, I stick to breathing, I do not participate with the thoughts, just continuation of breathing until there is no more thoughts here.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to use the silent treatment on others for my own selfish energetic purposes, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts to play the silent game with someone, I stop and breathe and continue to do so until eventually no matter how long the thoughts do not come up again.

I commit myself to living the realization that silence is abusive when the starting point is selfish, yet when we adjust the starting point silence can be a great support throughout our lives so that our words have more common sense and certainty of meaning.

I commit myself to exposing the silent treatment and its devastating abuses in this world through calling it out and living as the example of what I would like to see, which is silence as support not abuse.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... sider.html

Being new to a group is something that everybody has to face in order to develop effective relationships in life, because if you are not integrating into groups of humans in this world then it is likely due to fear and isolating yourself.
During this lock down, government regulations have forced people to define isolation as a positive and integrating into groups as a negative.

The reality is though that as freedom is disappearing in this world, now is the most important time to find ways of opening up communication and integrating into groups where the power of the group mind grows stronger 1+1+1 and so on.

I have seen many times now how I have become effective in my process at living the realisation that all beings are me, equal as life therefore within this realising that I have nothing to fear from myself whenever I join a group.

I see similarities before differences naturally now which is one of the rewards of consistently facing and releasing thoughts, feelings and emotions through the years.

Just last night I went to Hannah's grandmothers birthday and there was around 10 peoples there that I had not met before, if you go back to before my process I would have been awkward and would have not met a load of people I don't know, or I would have isolated myself within the group if I met them at all.

Its just automatic for me, I introduced myself to everyone present and interacted with everyone throughout the evening and even when one person gave me a little verbal jab I just turned it into laughter and communication - as a result I now have a wider friendship network then what I had at the start of the night.

Do not allow fear to limit you, be honest with yourself, forgive yourself, breathe, utilise common sense - develop stability as the outsider, because the whole idea of being the outsider is not real once you live the realisation that all life truly is equal and one here - there is only group called humanity and therefore you can find points of similarities and develop communication with any human, no matter how different your ego initially may view the person.
Then you will find amazing things will happen, the more consistently fear is faced teh more consistent the rewards to you and all life will manifest.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”