Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Postby Marley Dawkins » 25 Feb 2019, 00:18

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -this.html

So continuing from my last blog looking at the various dimensions of loneliness, I have to do this and money as me - walking out of the mind and into the physical here-

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought that "it makes sense I am alone" and to then charge the thought with emotions of loneliness as the ego and to then become lethargic in my living what is best for all life - where I cannot even see that we are all in fact alone, all - one in this, meaning we are equally together as this loneliness, we are all alone and must be stable and clear being al-one because if I cannot be intimate with and enjoy myself when I am on my own, then my interaction in living what is best for all with another will only be compromised and limited.

I forgive myself for allowing myself to deceive myself that I have "already dealt" with this loneliness, when in reality whenever my mother gets more ill, I react and all these suppressed emotions of loneliness come up stronger then ever, only showing that my application was not effective enough the first time round - I realise that anything I deceive myself that I have "gotten through" yet in self honesty know I have only suppressed, will only accumulate until I take self-responsibility to investigate and release any suppressions of loneliness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my mother's health level to dictate the activation of this loneliness emotion because of fearing that when she is gone I will be the last Dawkins family member, like this last of the mohicans idea of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being the last of my family, when due to the likeliness of that, it makes no sense to fear it, or allow in anyway that possibility to cause a reaction in my mind as thoughts and emotions of loneliness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that as the mind I am alone as this loneliness emotion when in reality it is an emotion that we have all experienced we are all one in this and it is common for one to experience this more continually based on family, work and friend factors - where when we lose a close friend, family member or job you enjoyed it is experienced as a "losing pieces of self" in the mind to the point where the mind as the ego starts to define itself more and more as alone.

I forgive myself to as this loneliness spend lots of wasted moments in silence if someone else looks at me- yet inside my mind it is the internal conversation that comes up every time something close to me is in danger, where this idea of myself as the ego as being alone and therefore "able and expected" to do everything myself is constantly reaffirmed and becomes my starting point in everything in complete separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto and charge memories with the emotions of loneliness of when I was a child seeing most of my friends having bigger families than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare family members of being determining factors in a person's "loneliness levels" when In reality loneliness has nothing to do with how many family members or friends one has - a person can have a huge family and experience loneliness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify the loneliness I experience through having a smaller family then many of my friends growing up, when In reality here there is no justification that is valid, because any and all justifications of this extensive loneliness are not based in and therefore do not lead to that which is best for all life and thus not acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my family as strange, in terms of family history/events etc,which again I have used to justify my loneliness - when In reality there is no "strange family stuff" that one can use to blame and justify the continuation of the enslavement of myself as the idea of myself as lonely.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define myself as alone within my own family growing up due to having the most mixed up genetics of any family member - so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my mixed genetics as something negative and my grandfathers pure genetics as positive in complete polarity friction, maintaining the allowance in this world of people to judge themselves and others based on race which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the experience of being left alone by my father and grandmother growing up, which only added more layers to my overall loneliness experience growing up .

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto and define myself according to memories of being my mother's carer growing up, when no other man would assist her consistently and none of my friends had to look after their mother, which again would feed more into this experience of loneliness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if these points were not so, if I did not have to be my mothers carer growing up or my friends had disabled family members to look after, then my loneliness would not be as extensive or it would be some kind of magic cure - when in reality it is me as this idea of myself as the ego as this loneliness that keeps me separated and isolated from another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my mothers and grandfathers relationship experience of not having a partner, being lone wolfs as just being the "Dawkins way" that imprinted on me growing , where I defined myself within and as, as this loneliness as being an actual identifying family trait - instead of seeing, realising and understanding that this loneliness self-definition is not actually real and is nothing but a justification to remain separated from others to match to the idea of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be honest with myself, where I deceive myself into believing that I do not need anybody, nobody loves me, I am so alone etc. When in reality I do want a relationship, but have not effectively walked the necessary adjustments to my character in order to develop effective communication with another and develop a relationship from the starting point of what's best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine and desire a relationship within and as the mind, where I am playing a movie in my mind, which could "never be possible for one such as me" but it is nice to dream type of a point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to both fear and love loneliness and to then believe that If i am in a relationship then this fear and love of loneliness will disappear as a magical cure, or it will at least be understood. When in reality it is me that is creating this aloneness through my participation and self-manipulation in thoughts and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame someone and push someone away who has any uncertainty about being in a relationship with me, where as this idea of myself as alone I will look for any excuse that a person will not assist me with me loneliness as an indicator that I must leave them before they leave me, when It is unacceptable to look for a relationship as a means to try to end my love and fear of loneliness, when there would only be suppression from this starting point using someone to hide my fears and self-definitions that I am not taking self-responsibility for.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I am creating my own problem as the emotional experience of loneliness as a negative polarity, then creating the "solution" as the positive polarity of being in a relationship - fascinating that I do not consider how it is that I come to be this, as this pre-programmed mind creating and promulgating this problem/solution polarity with negative and positive emotions and feelings in complete separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed and accepted myself to investigate and introspect what I am creating as this negative polarity of the emotional experience of loneliness - then considering how this would change if I would let these thoughts and emotions go, forgive them - where my starting point for a relationship will transform from a suppression tool to hide the fear and love of loneliness, into a decision/commitment to create something more with someone, something of real worth that is best for all life here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define loneliness as the partner that never leaves when this is all just my participation in the internal conversations around aloneness as the idea of myself as being alone yet never being alone within loneliness.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to ever question - how can a relationship be something of worth if the starting point is fear and love of loneliness? Because as long as this is the starting point, then everything about the relationship will be dishonest and will likely end with me erratically clinging onto yet at the same time pushing this partner away in a spiral of dramatic emotional erratic behaviour which will of course make a person want to not be with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use weed and alcohol for years as a means to suppress the feelings of loneliness I have had in the past, without ever taking self-responsibility to face the pain, to be clear headed to investigate and correct the route of this loneliness within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use honesty about my own and my families history as tools to create fear in another, in order to push that person away to match the idea of myself as being alone - I see how I will then use the point of well im "just being honest" as if I have done nothing wrong as the ego, when I reality when I know that things in mine and my family's past may cause reactions in others, why is it important to go into overdepth about these? Why would it make sense to use that as a way to push people away? It is unacceptable - yes it's been a crazy life that I have lived, but I know who I am now as life here, I have changed my destiny and that is what matters when in discussion with others around my own and my families past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed opportunities to make money as tools that I can use to promulgate my existence of this lonely being with money as the ego in self-interest as this world money system - instead of using business as a means to create what is best for all life - I see how I have accepted myself to be defined/enslaved as the creation as the mind as energy and the world system of money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined/enslaved as the creation as the mind as energy and the world system of money.

I forgive myself that I have not realised, seen and understood in every breath that when I am trapped as the ego as this loneliness in self-interest, then one can only do so much beneficial movements, because I am limited in living what is best for all life in every moment and thus I must take self-responsibility cofr the consequence and root of this loneliness - I stand up, let this loneliness go, not allow my ego to control my decisions, recreate myself as what's best for all first, where real communication and unconditional support of a being will emerge.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted myself to see that this Loneliness experience is like the Venom alien parasite that constantly talks to you and tries to keep you trapped within your own internal conversations so that you always remain isolated and ineffective at interacting with others because of being fucked within and as the parasite of loneliness which if I allow it takes controls of my actions to become destructive.

I forgive myself that when things like my mother getting ill happens, then I react and allow it to make me lethargic about my process and my journey to life, where backchat will come up extensively and my application will very much become from the starting point of "I have to do this" where I trap myself in the idea that if I have to do something that is not aligned to what I want to do, I resist it and justify this resistance because " have to do it" without seeing the relevance and importance of the point in living what is best for all life, therefore it is something that's best, it is not a "having to do".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place "I have to do this" within the context of my survival in the world system, in justifying ways that must be adhered to in order to obtain money for survival, yet I apparently will not use the same point to bring to fruition a world that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see that living what is bets for all life is not a "having to do" like some fucked up 9-5 job in the world system - living what is best for all life is a common sense living , which requires no loneliness to cause stagnation and "having to do it" back chat shit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as this loneliness to accept and energy system as me, as the preprogrammed conscious, subconscious and unconscious thoughts, feelings and emotions where I keep myself preoccupied within the conscious to not see what I am allowing, teh sub-cnsocins where I create personalities to maintain my conscious preoccupations, and the unconscious where I store real experiences in order to not have to deal with the consequences of what I have become - this is in the exact same way in which the money system is structured as the conscious/rich, subconscious/middle class and unconscious/poor people, which is completely unacceptable to allow any further, because I build myself here to be the world that I want to see.

I commit myself to not allowing these experiences of loneliness to control me, so when and as I see my mind having thoughts and emotions come up in relation to loneliness, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to feed into this loneliness as I know that would only result in the continued enslavement of myself, so i breathe and continue to do so until these loneliness thoughts and emotions do not come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that we are all one and all alone equally, thus only I myself can remove these loneliness thoughts and emotions, there is no relationship or tool I can use to get this sorted, I can only responsibility for myself whether I have a partner or not.

I commit myself to investigate and see how I feed self-interest as this loneliness, with clear directive - in order for me to bring this to an end and realign myself to that which is best for all life here.

I commit myself to living the realisation that not isolating oneself, yet being comfortable being alone is an actual need the same as drinking or eating, because two sets of hands are always more effective than one, thus I must not allow and egotistical loneliness to control my actions, I must breathe and interact here from a clear starting point of building something of value with any person I meet in any capacity.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 04 Mar 2019, 00:24

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... g-and.html

Everything in this world is created, I participate in the creation of the world as it exists, through the creation of myself as the relationships I allow between all that is here as words. I am the god of words so to speak, the god of this world - I see how the image a likeness of my words reflect to me that I have disregarded my responsibility of giving to life I would like to receive it.

I see how I have not in every moment accepted my responsibility as god in the creation of what is best for all life through my words - but instead have created words that form and maintain relationships abuse, harming those less fortunate than me.

I see, realise and understand how I have believed that I can create whatever I want in the name of free choice without direct consequence, believing I am special from this power to create, when I have abused this in my vanity in the creation of myself and the creation of the relationships which produce the image and likeness of this world.

I take responsibility for myself to end the image and likeness of this world as it exists, I will end this creation of backward meanings I have assigned to words - I have the power to create the living word as flesh and this must be honoured and respected as my power to produce what best for all life.

Travelling is an interesting word that I have been unravelling and redefining in my process -

I see how the idea I have allowed myself to be as my ego wants holiday travel only, travel for the energy of what feels good for me in self-interest as the mind consiconses system not travel to accomplish the creation and development of a relationship that is beneficial for all life.

This is what I have been investigating and removing from my existence, my reactions in relation to travel - where whenever my mind would react as negative thoughts to travelling some distance, whether it is 1 mile or 1000 miles, I would forgive myself immediately of that reaction and stick to breathing where I could see clearly with common sense - If the result of this travelling could develop a connection, a creation, a consequence that is best for all life, then it does not matter how far I must go the travel will be worth it.

So I have created stability within and as the point of travelling long distances over this past few years in my life - yet I have seen that there are still moments where my mind tries to fuck with me - when I for instance am stuck in traffic, when I am being delayed to complete this travel, thoughts will come up again like - what am I doing? This travelling feels like too much effort, this travel is not fun enough right now.

I see how this world as it exists as ourselves as this capilistic money system - has programmed us all to have the starting point of self-interest when it comes to travel, where the attaining a higher energy in self interest is the focal point - I want the sun, I want sex, alcohol, drugs, I want the best views, the most memorable experience, I want to forget my life more then I usually would, I want to avoid responsibility for this world as it exists.

I see how there is fear about losing money when it comes to travel - where my mind will not care when I am spending money going on holiday as this self-interested "my fun" above all else. Yet when I am travelling from the starting point of producing what is best for all life, then my mind will have thoughts coming up that this is a "stupid waste of money".

I will not allow this as myself to control me -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire travel where my fun in self-interest is the primary point and where I resist travel that is based in the creation of what is best for all life, as I have allowed myself to define this as work, as a "something I have to do".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what is best for all life in relation to travel is a point something "I have to do" as if it is a 9-5 job - when in reality any travel that results in what is best for all life is common sense, not a chore.

I f forgive myself that I have not allowed and accepted myself to see, realise and understand in all moments that whenever My mind is having thoughts coming up doubting and getting annoyed at the travel I am doing, that shows me that the travel I am doing is valid in its basis of creating what's best for all life, because the ego as the idea of myself I have been programmed as through the years since childhood into young adulthood will only doubt and get annoyed at any travel that is being defined as work and not fun.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear travelling a long distance to get my time wasted by a person - when in reality this is just my ego trying to defend itself, trying to justify and direct me to avoid any travel that is made from the starting point of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear wasting money travelling a long distance when in self-honesty any travel that is based in the creation of what's best for al life, is never a waste of money, but any travel based in self-interest as the idea of myself in complete separation from physical reality is the only wasted travel that exists.

I forgive myself for only recently being self-honest, investigating and correcting the pattern my mind has been trapping me as in relation to travel - I see, realise and understand that If I had been taking responsibility much earlier in my life, not procrastinated, then my travelling in this world would have produced far more outcomes of support already.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be pre-programmed growing up in this world, where I have created a polarity as myself as this world system, whereby any travel made from the starting of my own self-interest is positive and thus worth the time - whereas travel that is based on what's best for all, which as this idea of myself I have defined as "hard work" is negative and so apparently not worth the time, which is fucked up.

I forgive myself for not realising in every heree moment of breathe that this is no good or bad in anything, there is only support or abuse and that actually everything is in complete reverse - so it is the travel we make in self-interest as this idea of ourselves having a right to our fun before all life is included, it is this which is abuse and any travel based in building what is best for all life is a starting point of support in relation to travel.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word travel here, through creating meanings, an image and likeness of this word which reflects that I have disregarded my responsibility of giving to life as I would like to receive it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to living what is bets for all life as the god of words, through creating words, meanings that maintain the relationships of abuse in this world as me, which I can never accept to continue.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have the "free choice" to create words as whatever I want with no consequence, when in reality when I am honest with myself, I have abused this power to create the living word as flesh, through this vanity -which has produced the consequence of the image and likeness of the chaos of myself and the reflection of this chaos in the world globally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to taint the words of my creation, by creating words with backward meanings that do not stand for life, but instead stand for that which works in opposition to life which is evil - So I end this no matter what.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with any negative thoughts that come up in relation to travelling, I realise that the only reason these thoughts are coming up is because my ego is trying to defend itself, inserting fear based thoughts, because the travel I am making is based on what's best for all life which the ego will always try to manipulate me out of - so as and when I see these thoughts come up, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate, I just breathe and continue to do so, where I can apply common sense and can then stick to what's best for all life, I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up at any point during my travel.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with any positive thoughts that come up in relation to travelling, I realise that these positive thoughts are again just being produced by my pre-programmed ego and show me that the travel I am doing is questionable and likely is based in self-interest, because my mind is not resisting but is encouraging me to do this kind of travel - so as and when I see my mind having positive thoughts come up around travel, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to interact with these thoughts as I know that in doing so will only keep me limited as a pattern of separation - I continue to breathe, apply common sense, look closer at the travel I am making - is the starting point clear in what's best for all? If not I stop this travel, I continue to breathe until I am stable here.

I commit myself to living the realisation that my pre-programmed mind as the idea of myself that I have allowed myself to be will always try to resist that which is best and will encourage that which is not best. I realise that this will continue to occur until my living as what is best for all life has been repeated, integrated and actualised so many times that it becomes who I am as my nature with no influence from the pre-programmed patterns of abuse.

I commit myself to continuing to push myself to travel to wherever my mind does not want to go to, to go to any lengths necessary to bring forth that which is best for all life.

I commit myself to dedicate myself to purify my words as the creator, the god of words, so that they can represent life as what is best for all life, which will thus represent me as life, understanding that within my creation, when I see life everywhere as my creation then I know I have create dme as life.

I commit myself to living the realisation that I can never be more than the words I accept myself to be, which is the reflection as this world in every way.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 10 Mar 2019, 23:25

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ombie.html

It's interesting when you watch a zombie film and you always notice that the zombies cannot feel pain, cannot feel reality even though their body is immensely damaged - then isn't it interesting also how as the pre-programmed mind fear directs us by accepting a limited view of reality projecting outcomes that make no sense controlling decision making in self-interest always trying to avoid physical pain or what the mind perceives as painful to let go of.

Its like you can't feel physical reality as this mind zombie and once you start facing and removing the automated systems as this zombie we exist as, that then you do start experiencing that physical pain that you have been suppressing facing for however long.

You can see this with any number of addictions that you have, any patterns where the mind has tricked one into believing that this addiction is needed to avoid pain to avoid facing what is actually here and the damaging consequences of my allowances.

One I have noticed through the years that I have been and am facing and correcting within this blog and in my daily participation here is the point of being seen, where as the idea of myself as the ego I have defined myself as this lone wolf character for many years.

As this character I notice that when someone wants to take a picture of me in any capacity, or if i take a picture of myself, that I react and this fear comes up about being seen, like I am exposed that I am being spied on, as if the picture is taking something from me.

I will have a serious look on my face and will have to force myself to smile for the picture, then after the picture has been taken - more fear comes up as this backchat of not wanting to share the picture, not wanting to share this picture of myself with another as that would be counterproductive and "painful" to this lone wolf Idea of myself.

It really is stupidity which keeps me in separation from physical reality and thus does not assist me in anyway in living what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking and sharing pictures of myself as teh very act of taking pictures is a communicative action that we humans do to share moments of our lives - which is counter productive to the idea of myself from yteh ego that I am some kind of lone wolf, meaning people are apparently not supposed to see me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for some many years to fear that removing this lone wolf character and having fun taking pictures will transform me and trap me as a selfie zombie, when in reality this fear actually reveals that I am existing as the mind zombie as a slave to this fear showing my limited understanding of how reality works.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who "can't be seen" as I am not "not supposed" to be seen as this lone wolf character I have defined myself as for so long -therefore I see how this is where my uncomfortability with pictures stems from.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of when I was involved in more criminal undertakings in my younger years, where taking pictures in certain scenarios would have exposed a crime I was coimmiting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto and define myself according to memories of me and my grandad watching different spy films growing up, where the film and my grandads words would imply that when you know others and they don't know you, then you have the advantage and that it is the "Dawkins way" to keep yourself to yourself - I see how these memories limit me within and as this mental zombie of being afraid of cameras, having my picture taken and shared with others.

I forgive myself that from this I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that people can see my crimes if they see my face, so its this automatic response of not wanting to be looked at for fear of someone noticing me from a previous criminal act and wanting to remain unknown, silent, secret, so that I can get away with more abuse when the camera is not running.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that removing the lone wolf character, taking and sharing pictures of myself with others will be something painful that I have feared to do, the ego tries to paint pictures in my mind of how bad it will be to become interactive with people through pictures - when in reality by facing and removing these beliefs and fears there is only the pain of waking up to physical reality, the initial pain of not having a pre-program to rely upon to suppress and distract myself from living what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that once you have faced and endured the pain of removing a pre-program that was causing consequences of abuse, through consistency and discipline this pain will eventually cease to exist as the tentacles of this automated system being removed from my physical body, purged from my image and likeness will over time result in more physical enjoyment here, not the false energetic enjoyment that comes from suppressing the pain existing as a mind zombie.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that pictures take a part of my "essence" as a living being, when as with any interaction if I am abusing the point through having a starting point of mind possession, being obsessed with something, being trapped in a endless cycle of pictures of yourself, then yes taking too many selfies will take away from who you are as life and will keep you trapped within and as a narcissistic self-interested zombie like idea of yourself - yet if one is breathing If my starting point is to simply share myself from time to time, as an interactive point of physical fun, then in fact taking pictures of myself assists in my living of what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as this mind zombie fearing the camera , that taking pictures of myself, is an egotistical, self-absorbed thing to do and I am apparently "so above that". I see, realise and understand that yes while one can fuck oneself within taking too many pictures, actually it is my own minds ego defending its lone wolf status as this mind zombie believing it is better then others by not taking selfies which actually highlights a far more self-absorbed nature then the point I am judging being that of taking pictures of myself and others who do this a lot.

I forgive myself that I have not realised how I have been influenced by movies about zombies growing up without being aware of what is happening, where the body fails due to damage and the effects are visible, while as the mind zombie this is where fear directs me through a limited view of reality in a brainwashed state, fear as the master with the consequence directly or indirectly being me or another physical lifeform in this world being abused through this allowance which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society as humanity where the individual basically exists as the walking dead as mental zombies trapped in self-interest as the idea of themselves, unable to be compassionate in measurable ways that are best for all life, where each individual is given a life worthy of life itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept an world system based on profit for the few, where the majority act like zombies unable to coherently stand together to direct into existence a social structure where all life is honoured and respected equally, but instead accept their enslavement to a system that causes inequality and suffering.

I commit myself to not allowing participation with any fear based reactions my mind has about taking pictures of myself - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up, I stop and breathe, I realise that to interact with these thoughts will keep trapped in the cycle of this automated idea of myself as someone who "shouldn't be seen" which is bullshit limitation, so I just breathe in this moment and continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that anytime there is fear that changing something about myself will be painful, then that is a sign that I am existing as a mental zombie trying to avoid this pain suppressing facing it, allowing fear to control me - and so the very fear of this change, tells me that it will be a change that is beneficial to all life and one that I must persevere to achieve here.

I commit myself to investigate and study the way the mind publishes information into my body as pre-programs, so that I can make sure that I only publish and activate systems that will work in ways that I have confirmed are to the benefit of all life, where I can develop self-trust as all parts of me show as being best for all in always.

I commit myself to clear my mind of all thoughts, visions, reactions, back chat, feelings, emotions, clearing my body from all forms of accepted automations that keep me in an automatic zombie state which causes rape, ware, starvation and inequality to go on in silence maintaining a civilisation of abuse - breath by breath I will through this clearing of my mind create a civilisation that is based on the foundation of giving to all life equally as the image and likeness of what's best where I give to others as I would receive myself.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 17 Mar 2019, 23:19

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ts-go.html

Funny isnt it when you ask people if they regret anything in their life, most will say - no I don't regret anything. Everything is in reverse, so this is the egos defence mechanism to deny the reality of making mistakes, to not admit where our self-interest has fucked us with allowances inside ourselves and outcomes of abuse where we didnt get what we want.

The reality is we all regret from time to time, on the basis of failures we have - for instance you know the saying "you don't know what you had until it's gone" Thats where anyone can be shown a regret/letting go cycle existing in your life.

The Ego hates to lose and hates to admit loss even more so - I saw this in myself just this weekend where I regretted being in a certain place and interacting with someone, yet in my mind backchat was coming up trying to convince myself that I didn't regret it, that I don't care how the outcome turned out when in reality I did.

I like every other human I have been programmed from a young age to enter into relationships with others based on the ego, on getting what I want in self-interest from the relationship and to then regret it when I don't get what I want, but then as the idea of myself as the ego that hates to lose, to then try to deceive myself that I do not regret it.

There are so many times where I have regretted something, yet for me it really became a prominent issue when I was in my teenage/early 20s where my acceptances/allowances and actions would cause me to carry this regret with me as me all the time.

Years later when I have removed many layers of regret, I still have moments where it comes up limiting myself unnecessarily.

I will not allow this emotion of regret to control me, because it does not assist me in living what is best for all life -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wallow within regret, as if i should punish myself for not getting what I want on my terms.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto and not effectively remove regrets from being a criminal in teenage years and my early 20s.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret not making the most of my athletic talents in my early twenties because I was too busy engaging in criminality for quick fixes of energy in the form of money, sex and perceived power.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret purposely disagreeing with and being purposely spiteful towards my mother, my grandad, people in the Desteni group and many others in younger years in various situations, when they were simply assisting me to navigate this world this lifetime to become the best version of myself, which I disregarded at first because I was still the little boy trying to be my own big gangster father because my real father was never there.

I forgive myself that I did not realise while growing up that having a father that remained as a mythical gangster figure in my mind, only pushed me into wanting to become like him - an uncaring cold person that only considers himself first in any situation - So forgive myself that I allowed and accepted myself to regret trying to be like my father.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret using drugs and alcohol extensively growing up to try to "help let go" to avoid and in actuality suppress facing the failures and regrets I have about past interactions with people, which only keeps me in a cycle which makes more failures, regrets and "letting go" certain as the ego, because of not dealing with the root and instead just trying to ease the pain of the consequence all the while keeping myself enslaved which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret not studying Science like my Grandfather, because in my mind he was my father growing up, so I avoided Science in my education almost simply to spite him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret how so many jobs and business opportunities ended in my life because I didn't get what I wanted in the way I wanted it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret how so many interactions with female partners ended in my life because I didn't get what I wanted in the way I wanted it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to engage in relationships that is based in self-interest where time and time again there is the failure of producing results that is best for all involved in the relationship where it always ends in regret.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand in every here breathe that "letting go" actually is regret, because it could have been directed breath by breath to be what is best for all, but because I gave in to my fears and desires for a controlled outcome where I get what I want and I am the winner - I end up in regret when my self-interested imaginations failed to materialise thus I have to let go of my desire and accept the failure. Thus letting go is so difficult because it indicates my acceptance of failure as the pre-programmed mind/ego and my ego never likes to lose.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not stop the imaginary world in my mind that are not actually aligned to physical reality, regardless of the fact that I have had so many experiences where things didn't work out my way and I was forced to regret as the ego. Then "letting go" so I can build the will to try and get what I want again with a new experience, because of being convinced that the way I see it projected in my mind is "my right" to achieve, when reality shows me that everyone having this cycle going on in their head makes it impossible with the currently agreed illusionary reality for everyone to have what they desire.

I forgive myself that I refuse to realise in all moments that If I do what is best for all, the greatest act one can do in the real world - then I can in fact be a part of a solution that will make it possible to manifest my desires so long as I allow others the same in fact and not in the illusion of free choice like everyone else where there is an imaginary reality where anything can be imagined as it if it is real when it is not.

I forgive myself that I have refused to realise in all moments that it is when I try to superimpose the imaginary reality onto actual physical reality that I lose my sanity so to speak where I engage in actions that causes me to regret, showing me that the mind is not reality - yet regardless of this constant reminder I keep on using "letting go" of the last round of ego, just to reproduce teh same bulshit again as I try to validate myself as ego, without understanding and realising that the ego I created in the mind is not a real living being, it is just an imagination feeding off the energy of the physical body and this ego will clearly end when this physical body dies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I will live eternally, creating in my imaginary illusion as the pre-programmed mind, the idea that how it feels in the illusion is the real me, when in reality this is only the idea of myself as the image and likeness I have allowed which will come to an end when I die - only the physical is real here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that this world we all share is a world of regret, where I like everyone else have been feeding into this system of running around in circles trying to avoid the consequences of my allowances, trying to avoid this regret, accepting myself as the ego, blaming some darkness out there, where my fear and anxiety grows everyday as I keep falling to ego by "letting go" of the previous failure. Yet I do not stop to bring an end to my suffering and fear and stop to bring an end to the suffering of others I have trapped in poverty while I have my endless road to glory for me, which is unacceptable and I say till here no further, I will not allow this to be my reality any further - this repeated letting go and regret cycle as the ego must be removed.

I commit myself to not allowing my mind to participate with thoughts based in regret, so as and when I have any thoughts like this come up, I stop and breathe, i realise that this is just the cycle of my mind following a pattern where it will eventually "let go" of this regret just to repeat the same shit again with someone else - so I simply to continue to breathe through these thoughts until there is not more thoughts that come up and i transcend this stupidity.

I commit myself to living the realisation that I must use regret to force myself to stop using and defining my mind as reality, and that I will dedicate myself to return to home the only true real home which is here as this physical body, as this physical reality.

I commit myself to not engage in relationships where the starting point is based in the self-interested preparations and imaginations of my mind - but to instead spend time in real time utilising communication and sharing to establish real trust with another that will stand the test of time where there will be no letting go, because of regretting that I didn't make sure we are on the same page about what is best for all life.

I commit myself to not let go of any lesson I have learned, until I have brought it back to the physical here where I can locate that which is best for the body, instead of allowing the continuation of abusing my body in the name of my selfish desires and search for happiness.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to let go of my failures till I have corrected what I have allowed in the name of ego so I will not repeat this shit, so that Life may be here and ego no more.

I commit myself to live self-honesty, to rebirth myself as life, to be the example of the solution where all in this physical reality will have what is best for all, which will bring an end to the escape of regret that comes up for us all from time to time as we "let go" of our failures just to repeat them again. Till here no further no matter how many times I fall.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 24 Mar 2019, 23:42

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... rtain.html

So I was uncertain, It was a situation recently where I was not sure if I should introduce one of my friends to another - They are both good friends of mine, but despite this I had this uncertain experience come up as thoughts that they may not like each other, that these uncertain thoughts might be a warning that I should not introduce them. This uncertainty as Fear.

I was uncertain that they would get along because of having vastly different types of characters in terms of music taste, dress sense, principles/beliefs, aspirations, habits, mental patterns etc.

Fascinating then that weh they actually met they immediately had no issues with each other and they seemed to click almost immediately - then I considered in this situation how fascinating the mind is when it comes to the point of not being certain.

Because If had stood as the point of absolute certainty as myself, then I would have already known before they met that any uncertainty is invalid, because the fact that both of these people are friend with me, then it was always certain that I would be a bridge for them to also become friends regardless of any differences.

The pr-programmed mind seems to notice differences before similarities, to follow uncertainty as fear as being trustworthy and within this the point of absolute certainty is missed.

I see how this and various dimensions of uncertainty has come up as a pattern at points in my life - uncertainty around friends, family, jobs, travelling, aspirations and never once has this uncertainty assisted me in living what is best for all life, it like a disease has caused nothing but dis-ease, a dis to being at ease, being uncertain is where mistakes are made, it is where my perspective and living is completely limited within and as the idea of myself as ego in complete separation from physical reality.

Yet standing as the point of absolute certainty here as every breath that breathes in and out of the body is certain - it is when I am absolutely certain that I always produce the greatest results.

So we walk out this uncertainty -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate with uncertain thoughts that came up about two of my friends meeting recently, I realised as the evening unfolded that this uncertainty was merely a trap of the pre-programmed mind, where I allowed fear to dictate how I experienced myself and which was based on no actual factual physical feedback here, just assumptions of fear as uncertainty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that when I know two people who seem different to each other, that that automatically means they will not get on when in reality If I had stayed here as this breathe in self-honesty, then through applying common sense I would have been absolutely certain that not only should they meet, but in fact they would get on very well with me as the clear bridge to communication and the development of trust with all three of us. While my uncertain mind tried to deny this.

I forgive myself that I have not considered in every breath that when I allow myself to interact with thoughts of uncertainty there is only mistakes from uncertain actions that is produced, where as standing as absolute certainty as this breathe is accurate, reliable and will always produce more effective results because there is no taint of "maybe" as uncertainty measurably affecting results.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to notice differences before similarities as uncertainty, yet when I release fear of the unknown as breath I stand as certainty where similarities will be my focus ahead of differences.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realise and understand in all moments that wherever there is fear that comes up about anything as an experience of uncertainty, that in fact this only shows that I am stuck within and as the idea of myself as the ego, that I am limited, and that by the very nature of fear coming up should tell me that where there is fear, that is where I must have absolute certainty about anything, just as it is certain that I for instance will die one day -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny that there is absolute certainty written into the stones of the earth, which should act as guidelines to effective living that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny the absolute certainty of death, because it cannot be denied that I as any physical being in existence will die one day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not pay more respect and attention to time as a denial of the absolute certainty that I do have limited time here on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see in every breathe the complete certainty that what I leave behind when I die, is that which I have allowed to exist as myself as this world - this then will in fact be my heritage, my blueprint for those to follow after my end and so it is crucial that this blueprint stands the test of time as what is best for all life here.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to refute the absolute certainty that in the world system right now - If a person has no business, no job, no money then they cannot eat, they have no clean water, no home, no effective education and that person then is left outside of the system with no equal access to the fruits that nature provides for life here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny the absolute certainty that in this current system, if I only focus on my own happiness in self-interest as my own abundance, that I in fact will create the polarity of lack in the lives of many because this system is closed, restricted with limited allowances to resources such as money.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting the money system which only cares for those with money and will deny anyone without a business, job or means to money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted the complete certainty that this economic system will lead to eth total destruction of all lifeforms on Earth and that despite this happening measurably already, I refuse to stop what I allow as the ego, justifying with the idea that there is nothing I can do and this is just the will of the people - I will not accept this attorcity to exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed ideas to exist that saviours will save humanity, without realising the complete contradiction here of the "freewill" I exercise and that this saviour would have to remove freewill to as life zombify mind control humanity to a world of peace. I see that If I am as all parts of humanity the source of real caring, then the world would already be heaven without the need of any saviors, because only humanity can save itself in fact - one cell at a time 1+1+1+1.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow the absolute certainty of the doom of the human race to exist without doing anything practical that will change what is being allowed, which I will not allow to continue.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as denial of the absolute certainty that when a child is born they automatically become equal to the environment and education that they are born into, which is why it is so crucial that when the certainty of my death is here - that I have done everything I can to leave behind a world where all children will have the very best environment and education possible.

I forgive myself for denying the absolute certainty that the monetary system as it exists now is the actual cause of crime, where I have blamed the criminal that is spawned by the money system I participate in, when through this participation I am the creator of the criminal, as I have refused to allow equality for all life to exist because it gets in the way of my selfish happiness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny the clear certainty that I am no more than my thoughts, that is in my secret mind and that only by taking self-responsibility to face this secret mind and investigate/remove all pre-programmed patterns that create the atrocities in this world, is where I transform from ego into the embodiment of that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments the absolute necessity of all to work together in oneness, as principled living instead of personal preference.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with any thoughts of uncertainty that come up in any situation, so as and when I see my mind reacting to something as uncertain thoughts, I stop and breathe - I do not allow any interaction as I know this will result in uncertain actions which will only keep me trapped in a loop as a pre-programm, so I breathe and continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts of uncertainty that comes up.

I commit myself to locate each point that with absolute certainty will result in consequences that we as humanity can in fact utilise to create outcomes that is of benefit to all life.

I commit myself to be ready in every breathe to face death which is always uncertain when it will come for any of us,with respect and trust knowing that I have lived in a way that is supportive to all life equally as the image and likeness of life, which will assist those that come to Earth when I am gone.

I commit myself to facing and removing any uncertainty I have about anything, because uncertainty means fear and self-interest and I will not allow fear and self-interest to dictate how my life operates - If uncertainty exists I do not avoid it, that is where I will leap headfirst.

I commit myself to living the realisation that in order to find and present a new ecosystem that supports all life equally, I must remove all personal fears and delusions about self-interest and align myself to life where I am able to give as I would like to receive.

I commit myself to challenge anyone that claim to be doing what is best for all life when I am absolutely certain that their solutions will not benefit all life in every way.

I commit myself to be part of the group that is directed by the principles of what is best for all life as oneness and equality until it is actually done.

I commit myself to be part of the creation of a world that in every way will be absolutely certain to be best for all life.

I commit myself to create myself as the absolute certain living word as life here on Earth.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 31 Mar 2019, 23:08

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -love.html

You may have heard the phrase before - "speak from the heart". Someone I know recently said they are a person who speaks from the heart. I had memories come up at this moment, where I considered how many times I have said to someone in life that I speak from the heart, yet in reality it will only be to get what I want out of the situation.

Generally speaking, the word Love is really one of the most abused words in human history - because we do not live love as a measurable caring for all life on earth equally, but instead have turned love into a creation of our pre programmed mind, based in self-interest and relying upon energy that feeds off the physical to survive.

This system version of love of the mind is a form of vampirism, the heart of the mind ahead of the heart of Earth which is not acceptable -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself that I am loving through believing that I "speak from the heart" when In reality growing up the system, this speaking from the heart has only ever been the desires of MY heart in self-interest, where I separate myself from physical reality taking energy to perpetuate this illusion from the physical body, the body I was given as a real life, real love from the heart of Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who speaks from the heart, when this speaking from the heart has not been what is best for all life as the heart of the earth, but instead has been an illusion as the heart of the mind created within the idea of myself as the ego in complete separation from the physical feeding into the atrocities that exist as this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am speaking from the heart, when in reality this speaking from the heart is simply an empty statement where I am attempting to project myself as an authentic character, when in fact this is purely a facade of authenticity used to get a person to trust me in order to get what I want, which is completely unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every breath that existing as this speaking from the heart of the mind being good, honest, is creating a polarity friction with those who don't speak their heart of the mind, meaning not trapped in their self-interest, not always honest - where only those that feed into this heart of the love goodness will be shone upon, while this focus is on the good is manifesting the abuse of life in this world.

I forgive myself for allowing myself to say I love a person and to mean it in varying degrees every time based on how I feel that person has done in successfully massaging my egeo, submitting to my desires and self-interest as my "heart of love."

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every moment that whenever I claim to be speaking from the heart, yet at the same time judging someone for not being honest about something, or not agreeing to give into my desires for instance - then this should show me I am actually speaking from my mind in complete separation and so I stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to see that Earth is truly the heart of the universe, the giver of life where I have the opportunity to stand as interconnectedness to all others in equality as real love as the gift of life - I will define myself as an equal as life or as an abuser of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to growing up never speak from the heart of the Earth, but to instead create an illusion of what gives life as the heart of the mind, where I have made up energy, named it in the form likeness of my self-interest to then call it love - a love in separation from physical reality that gives life, where words are spoken in vain as I impose this false heart on all life forms, where the consequences of the abuse of the world system I participate in are evident around the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to obsess about my own heart love creation to the point where I have failed to live real compassion to honor life and create real love as the heart of the earth, but have redefined compassion to suit my idea of the heart illusion - despite the fact that this illusion only exists if i feed it energy i take from the body, the body which is a gift of real life, real love.

I forgive myself for attempting to force my maker to be the image and likeness of the illusion of the heart of love as the mind, which I have fuelled with energy I have taken from my maker through the matrix of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to follow my heart of the desire of self-interest resulting in a tyrant conquering the Earth and the unconditional giving it provides through subjecting all life forms who do not walk in my image and likeness, where I cannot see that I have become so completely trapped within and as this illusion that I have disregarded the gift of life and may never again regain it.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed and accepted my self to see in all moments that when love is based on a feeling, a feeling that wanes over time about something or someone - then this is a clear indication that I am trapped in the heart of the mind as self-interest, where I didn't get what I want and so my interest is fading - sitead of the heart of earth where there is no instability in loving as the energy of the mind, but instead is eternally giving to life as one would like to receive, which is best for all life as real love.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to glorify my pre-programmed heart of self-interest to such an extent that I only speak from MY heart, where I deny life to those that do not speak in the image and likeness of my debased illusion that the love I feel as energy is real love - I have failed to see in all moments how I have the power to give to all life equally here, but have refused to do so, because of fearing letting go of my heart of the mind which will only inevitably end at death.

I forgive myself for accepting myself to get so lost within and as this illusionary love, that I have believed that I have created an illusionary body called the Soul that I can "navigate" after death and that this soul is so almighty that I have been willing to die, to give up real life in favour of the illusion I designed in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every here moment of breathe that real love, the real heartbeat of life beats with food, water and breath - all derivatives of the earth that spawned my body asa real living being - I forgive myself that I have not seen, realised an understood in all moments that my illusion of the heart of love would not be possible without the food, water and breath provided by earth - without earths real love, my illusionary love will not save me because it does not exist.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with any thoughts that come up in relation to the pre-programmed heart of the mind in self-interest where my desires are placed before anything else as a false love - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up based in an illusionary love of the ego, I stop and breathe, I do not allow any engagement, I simply forgive, breathe, apply common sense and continue to do so every time until these false heart thoughts dissipate.

I commit myself to re-establish the relationship I have with my maker, because it is my maker that shows me everyday what real love is - I must honour my maker in all moments, so that my days on earth may also be lengthened which when one is honouring the maker is clearly best for all life.

I commit myself to earthing myself, so that I can rebirth myself as a life where I am the literal extension of the hand of my maker, where all life is given equally from the home of life, the example of unconditional love which is the Earth.

I commit myself to living the realisation that I must expose all obsessions within myself and others about the illusions of the heart of love -I will use living tangible common sense until all see the reality of what has been allowed here and what must be realigned.

I commit myself to eradicate the illusions created by the mind of love from the face of the earth, so that this face of earth can blossom with abundant life where the mind is put in its place of being subject to life, not the other way round.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 07 Apr 2019, 19:20

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ships.html

What is one of the most simple ways to describe why Humanity and the world is the way it is? That we are a group managed by relationships and when we are self-honest we see that these relationships have and continue to be based in Fear, Self-interest, Greed and the allowance of all forms of abuse which has created a world of Chaos.

Just last night I went to see my friend who I hadn't seen in a while, he is a good friend of mine who recently has developed a relationship with a female partner. This was the first time I had met his new partner, yet he had described to me in weeks prior that things were a bit rocky.

As soon as I got to the bar my friend was on his own, I said hello brother, hugged him then asked him where his partner was - then he explained to me how they had an argument before I came down and she stormed out.

Now she did come back later, I assisted in them making up and everything was calm for the night at least then the 3 of us had a fun night - but while we were waiting for her to rejoin us I was having a cigarette and I considered that this relationship is chaotic just as my friend had already told me, and that the world is a manifestation of the relationships we have with ourselves and each other - which is why the world is in chaos right now, this chaos is me it is what I have allowed.

I for instance have had some supportive relationships with a female partner, but they are few and far between - I have had far more short lived relationships that were chaotic in nature, so is it a surprise that some of my friends also seem to have chaos in their relationships with their partner? Not to me it isn't because relationships of Chaos have permeated all areas of my life to one degree or another.

We are in chaos and it is not acceptable to allow, because one day when we are gone all that will be left will be what we have allowed while we were here and what we have built into the stones of the earth from that allowance.

So lets change these relationships to be that which is best for all life, which is equality and oneness -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as relationships of chaos as pre-programmed patterns of fear and self-interest, greed and desire, my own personal happiness over the happiness of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow relationships of chaos to exist inside myself as thought, feeling and emotional patterns, my life through the choices/actions that are produced as a consequence, and the world which is a reflection of our unified allowance of such chaos.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every moment of breathe that what I allow then unconsciously resonantes into every being in this world system where abuse just becomes the norm - so if one says till here no further severing the relationships of abuse in ones life, then that becomes the catalyst for another to do the same and 1+1+1 we can literally change the fabric of our world to be what is actually beneficial to all life.

I forgive myself that I have not seen, realised and understood that my relationships of chaos, directly affect the relationships of all others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed relationships of chaos within and as myself to permeate friends, family, partners, work and money all throughout my life at various points.

I forgive myself that I not allowed and accepted myself to realise that the world we all share is a direct result of the nature of the accepted relationships that exist between people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take a stand in my living to bring into my awareness that anytime I am taking instead of giving, there is always a lack because the nature of a relationship of taking has a basis in winning and competition, while the nature of giving is based on the common sense of caring, assistance and equality.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed and accepted myself to not see that this planet has an abundance of resources for all, but that through fucked up relationship laws it is controlled and access is not granted to people unless they have money and the minority who have money will invariably waste so much of their resources often purposely for fear of the resources losing value.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to create and feed into a system that purposely leaves the majority with no economic relationship support while the minority are provided a never ending pool of financial relationship support.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from being culpable by saying that my morality in my living can have no effect on the worlds of Politics, Economics and Law because they apparently have a "market force" life of their own - when I realise that in reality the only participant that creates these market forces is us, there is no separate force, it is our relationship to the market that determines it and you see right now how human Greed controls and protects profit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to be the spark in the the image and likeness of life where all relationships are based on what is beneficial for all life - instead I bitch, complain, blame doing nothing supportive change because of a desire to control everything with money, deceiving myself with false promises that I will "be different" when I have the all the money. But then as we see in the world when a person actually gets all the money, then the secret mind comes forward, gets supercharged. Then the initial intentions, the promises to make beneficial change dissipate through justifications of human nature being "unchangeable" yet still claiming to "not be changed by money" and the being just becomes another brick in the wall of the elite as money, which is the real motivator of all relationships which will only be abusive unless money is provided to all beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my relationship to money shapes my reality and instead of being a net of support for life, I am a parasite for money an energy vampire looking for its feed before providing anything to another.

I forgive myself that I have not been able to build the inner strength and stoic focus to manifest sanity to the relationships on Earth through which I have defined life.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to ignore the reality that only relationships as all the moving parts input by the participants as the people determines the complete way of life on Earth right now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I as an individual can do nothing about the relationships in the world as they exist and so have given up on the chance to change - thus I stand as a group that insists on individuality as pivotal to my experience, even while knowing that this just disempowers me and make me unable to make supportive change for all life then even building a fucked up individuality religion to deceive myself even more to not being part of a group that stands for all life through claiming that this individuality self-change religion can make a better world, when in reality this only disregards the fact that we are all just a group managed by relationships and so I have fucked myself into endless egotistical destructive outcomes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scar the nature of the individual as the ego and self-interest so deeply into my body, that only at death will erase this parasite of individuality unless I take a stand now and severe the abusive relationships and build new relationships of real value as life where all parts are included as the group not the individual.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to manifest and feed into relationships of chaos, so whenever I see that my mind is wavering, having thoughts come up where a relationship of chaos is being considered, justified, I stop and breathe, I realise that Humanity is a group managed by relationships and so all relationship must be what is best for all life, so I breathe through these thoughts continually each time they come up, until the frequency reduces and eventually will evaporate completely through my application here.

I commit myself to ensuring that the nature of all relationships on this planet are transformed to become a reflection of the nature of life as what is best for all life, where it will be the one and only group for all - the group that realises that the illusion is separation and individuality, that energy is finite and drains off teh physical, while life is eternal and thus naturally the physical always supersedes energy not the other way around.

I commit myself giving my life to bringing heaven to all life as I know I cannot receive what I am not willing to give - I realise that my giving must be reflected in all my relationships where I must give no matter how my ego views it, because only those that smash the ego give all others the chance to also shake this parasite vampire of the individual.

I commit myself to living the realisation that life is the only relationship that is real - only life can give to life and so it is imperative that one honours the dust of the Earth because it is my flesh, I am all of existence.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 14 Apr 2019, 19:14

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ashed.html

You know when you say "I don't like it" about anything it always in self-honesty is referring to that which is of the ego, that which is placing itself first in self-interest, making value judgements about something or someone.

I always know im brainwashed whenever backchat comes up in my mind along the lines of "I say I don't like it" about something.

Fascinating that when you are so used to catching yourself defending your own brainwashing so many times, you begin to expand a physical awareness to be able to see the same in other people when the ego emerges.

But you know whenever you call someone out in life about their brainwashing - what do they say? I'm not brainwashed, I have my own free choice to not participate with this thing I don't like. I am a "free being" with my own unique choice.

I had a funny reminder of this point this last weekend and I considered all the times I have denied participaction with something just because of this idea of myself in complete separation from physical reality where I refuse to interact with some part of this physical world as the ego defending its free choice, where I constantly claim that I am not brainwashed and that anything which exposes my brainwashing must be wrong and untrustworthy.

So we walk -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by the thought "I am not brainwashed" when someone calls me out, when in reality my actions show me that not only am I brainwashed, but by defending this brainwashing I am literally calling my ego freedom as this free choice that I believe I have - when In fact this ego is only separation from actual reality.

I forgive myself for not realising that whenever I say "I don't like something" I am literally saying I am the ego, that I am not life because I am only considering myself first, only accepting that which massages and boosts up my idea of myself first ahead of what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as this idea of myself not being brainwashed., when in reality this definition of myself is in fact only enforcing my brainwashing and is indicative of a pre-program trying to defend itself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in every here breathe that I am a part of everything that is here and anytime I put barriers around certain parts of this reality then I am always confirming my own acceptance to live in imprisonment in my mind and imprisonment in the society I inhabit as a brainwashed being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what I believe will always be right for me first ahead of what anyone else believes despite the fact that what I am believing is showing me that I actually allow a world of limits a world where "what is right for me" is actually destroying mine and everyone else's lives - and that If I could just stop denying my own separation, denying my brainwashing, face what I have allowed here and breath by breath remove this "what is right for me idea" then through this I transcend this brainwashing and actually manifest real freedom as what is best for all life, not the fake freedom of my pre-programmed minds free choice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that I am no different to anybody else, that everybody born in this world is in fact brainwashed and mind controlled through what we learn through all the family, educational and societal factors we experience in our lives.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to incorrectly claim that anything which threatens my brainwashing is brainwashing without seeing that this shows a failsafe of the mind trying to show control so that the brainwashed thinks they are free, that they have made a free choice. Yet when we investigate reality we see this free choice is not real because we are all subject to forces and conditions that control our choices completely.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to falsely claim that anything which threns my brainwashing is brainwashing, which even if that is true - i see how my mind still will refuse this "threat" even if what is being suggested would support me in living what is best for all life.

I forgive myself for denying the evidence that the world around me shows me that I am actually brainwashed, mind controlled to live in fear and do nothing to create a world that benefits all life, without understanding that supporting inequality does not benefit anyone apart from those that benefit from my pre-programmed desires as the elite.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so convinced of my own powerful mind that I miss the point that the voices in my head as my thoughts were not who I was when I was born - it was programmed, brainwashed into me to be my god which keeps me and the world in line with this capitalistic system where I never consider what's best for all life through a justification that it is "impossible" which only again confirms my brainwashing.

I forgive myself for not realising that whenever I say something is impossible, despite its level of benefit to all life, then I am confirming my own brainwashing and acceptance of a world of limitation and inequality - when If I could remove this idea then I would see that whether something is considered impossible or not by my pre programmed mind, if it benefits all life then it is valid as what's best for all life and so must be woven into who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue living believing and deceiving myself that there is nothing wrong with me or this world, when in self-honesty I know there is and that If I tested all the relationships I allow in my life according to the equality equation, then I would see that it's all based on me winning regardless of what harm comes to another - I realise I must equalise all relationships to what is best for all life and let go of the personal god where false love in imagination and illusion is produced.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that we are all fucked by our own dishonesty and that our personal god as the personality as ego keeps me in line with the rules of the brainwashing that maintain the status quo till death, disregarding our true gift of life we received at birth - I see, realise and understand that I must take responsibility to stop this cycle and birth real freedom as myself.

I commit myself to not allowing the denial of my own brainwashing, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up based in defending my idea, disliking something that offends my idea of myself, then I stop and breathe - I do not allow myself to participate with these thoughts as in doing so I only further enslave myself and all others as this world of abusive brainwashing -- so I breathe and continue to breathe through these thoughts every time, until they will not be coming up anymore which will indicate my transcendence of this brainwashing.

I commit myself to stopping and taking responsibility for myself through investigating all brainwashed relationships to equalise them to show that we humans can recreate ourselves as real love and happiness.

I commit myself to understanding all dimensions of all of my brainwashing patterns, so that I can empower myself to free myself from this robotic mind control I have allowed which is destructive, where I instead stand for all that is here, writing new patterns that actually look after the physical world in equality and oneness.

I commit myself to living the realisation that stopping my addiction to fake power that the mind makes me believe is reality is paramount - through breaking the brainwashing and mind control I am in service of life where heaven on earth can be produced.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 21 Apr 2019, 20:24

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ak-up.html

It's interesting when I look at the acceptance of break ups, like just yesterday I went down the beach for a walk as it was the warmest day of the year so far.

In amongst all the thousands of people soaking up the sun, enjoying the beach, water food and entertainment - I noticed a couple that were holding hands, they both were eating ice-cream, then sat down and had a few licks of eachothers Ice-creams.

I considered their physical movement together, they were very natural, intimate and while I could not possibly know the intricacies of their relationship, to me it was clear that they cared for each other.

Then I thought - will this stability last? are they building real love here? Or will it deteriorate through time and follow the path of the "inevitable break up". Then I laughed at these thoughts defining a break up as "inevitable".

Then a few minutes later I was in a bar at the pier hanging out with a friend, then a couple in their mid 30s/40s who seemed to be very drunk were having some kind of argument, the guy went off and started talking to some girls at the bar and the woman started talking to me and my friend.

She was very slurred but started ranting to us about how horrible her partner was and that he is at the bar trying to attract other younger women.

Then when he came back over I almost had to play referee for a bit, as they both started venomously speaking to each other, every word heavy laden with sarcasm and disdain. I tried to assist them both to relax, be nice to each other and sort out your problems, but the alcohol was blinding them, so I passed on their relationship dramas onto the next bystander.

As I walked off, I again considered - that is the face of the "inevitable break up" maybe they were once like the ice-cream couple earlier, but now the spitefulness towards each other is accumulating crashing towards the "inevitable breakup" as the energy of love drains dry.

Is real love possible when one is loving a break up? No it is not -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire love in a relationship, yet this desire for love is what keeps me in a pattern of actually loving break ups, because time and time again I see how love as the system defines it cannot sustain a relationship and actually is designed to be based on a false picture, where only competition and chaos happens as the acceptance of each others limitations occurs.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every moment that love as what teh systems defines is an energy based in what i want in self-interest as the idea of myself as the ego in complete separation from physical reality, where living what is best for all life within an agreement is not possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that no matter what point a person's relationship is at, that the two participants will "inevitably break up" through experiencing so many break ups in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the point in trying to have a relationship with one person through this justification as a belief that a breakup is always inevitable.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see and realise that yes a breakup is always inevitable if full effort is not given, if clear parameters based in what's best for all life are not laid down at the start of the relationship - I see how if these parameters are not laid down then compromise of what's best will happen, secrets will be kept from each other, judgements, justifications and the relationship will follow the trend of the capitalistic pattern of the love of a break up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value in love as the bond and main reason to have a relationship even though I have seen over and over again loves failure to keep a relationship together.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to engage in relationships without always considering practical factors like: Communication, past life clearing, vocabulary clearing, brainwashing clearing, self-honesty, intimacy, goal alignment, secret mind removal and the necessity of skill training to prepare myself for effective foundations to maintain a relationship in complete commitment to life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept break ups to be the "natural cycle" of things in human relationships, instead of building relationship agreement skills that will manage a relationship as equals to support the commitment to each other as an expression of self-respect and respect for eachother, where the fear of vulnerability is walked through where complete intimacy and trust emerge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept love as some almighty power, an untouchable experience that exists above the physical, when in reality I was possessed by this love to such an obsessive degree that I was blind to the physical indicators which showed that a break up/failure was always going to happen, sometimes these indicators were there and obvious in common sense prior to the relationship even starting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself that love is something pure, when reality shows that this love is used to manipulate others intentionally or not, to get good feeling fulfilled in self-interest, trying to counter the fear of loneliness, which become the fear of break up, where common sense relationship considerations are dirgerageded.

I forgive myself for not seeing, realising and understanding in all moments that thoughts are the major creative force in this idea of love, where feelings are energised and justified building an idea of what I can accept or not in another in self-interest, instead of standing on a principle that will create a relationship agreement that is bets for all ife.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that If I do not compromise on my principles, that I might not ever have a relationship and so I compromise, yet I see that the reality of the break up is born from this compromise before the relationship started.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to be brainwashed by the love i see in movies to influence how I project love should be, without seeing that the picture perfect presentation is not based in the reality of day to day living - yet I stupidly compromise integrity and justify this, where the illusion of my choice is always right following the inevitable road of break up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put my trust in Love, instead of living in ways that is best for all life which is common sense and so is obviously best to have as the foundation of all relationships in every way.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to define myself through the concept of the "inevitable break up" so as and when I see my mind having thoughts that this break up is inevitable whenever I see someones elses or my own relationship - I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate with these thoughts, as these thoughts only keep the separatist pattern of Love/Failure in place, so I breathe and continue to do so until this inevitable break up thoughts do not come up.

I commit myself to recreate love to be what's best for all life, by making it the result of communication, intimacy, self honesty, goal alignment, vocabulary alignment, learning the skills of an effective agreement foundation and the removal of pre-programming that is detrimental to life.

I commit myself to making sure that all my cards are on the table, where no secret thoughts that cause judgements/justifications and break ups because of feeling in self-interest which was perceived to be more then the integrity and respect of self-honest living.

I commit myself to living the realisation that no real can be formed if the old idea of love is not removed and a new equally beneficial version of love is installed.

I commit myself to not allowing movies and advertising to be used to turn me or anyone else into a consumer zombie for an energy of love in complete separation.

I commit myself to redesign the understanding of the mind/thinking and its function to be a tool for creating new patterns of living flesh that is best for all life, instead of defining the mind as more then life with rights greater than life which is not possible.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 28 Apr 2019, 22:10

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... r-and.html

Fascinating isn't it - when someone asks you who you are, or when you ask yourself who you are, what usually comes up? My name is this and I do this and i believe this. Most people will not simply say - I am Life, because of this idea that who we are is defined by what we do and what we believe.

Saying I am a living being seems "boring" in our pre-programmed minds, because we desire to be more then our bodies, more than this physical reality as the idea of ourselves in complete separation from reality as the ego.

We do not realise the consequence this has on ourselves and the world we live in, because we are in fact a reflection of this world we inhabit and thus when the world is clearly a chaotic evil place where the innocent are sacrificed daily, then this is because we are this chaotic evil in what we allow in our day to day lives.

We must wake up from this matrix like prison we have created, breath by breath removing all forms or prisons, or we will remain prisoners till our last breathe -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I am is defined by what I do and what I believe in, when in reality who I am is life and this was given to me when I was born here, before I started brainwashing myself with the idea as I grew up in the system that who I am is defined by what I do and what I believe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breathe, that what I do or what I am believe does not determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to miss the fact that If I am a Lawyer, a Nurse, an Atheist or Religious that this is not who I am, that is simply what I do or believe in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and understand that the world is a reflection of who I am as defined by what I do, thus the world designed in what I do has produced the world the way it is now, which is showing me evil confirming this false idea of who I am to be evil.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I must make decisions as who I am as life, where all is considered equally so I can confirm who I am in what I do as life, where my created reality of support of life equally everywhere, will be reflected into and as the world we all share as life, where evil is turned into heaven.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to accept the reality that I am not actually life yet, because clearly what I do on Earth is not supporting what's best for ALL life in fact - instead the opposite of equal support for all life is being confirmed which is evil.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to what I do and what I believe as self-definitions because of wanting more in self-interest, creating myself as apparently "more" than life, where I have to take from others directly or not which is in fact the cause of all the abuse on Earth, where life is imprisoned by this illusionary "what I do" concept where the rights to basic resources is deprived from so many.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the simplicity of deciding to be life so that this who I am can define what I do breath by breath, where who I am becomes all inclusive where there is no trying to "make myself bigger" than others by stealing their resources through this deceptive "what I do" where only ego not life is created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to realise that regardless of the evidence, that who I am is determined by who I accept and allow myself to be/become.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that every child in this world is brainwashed as a fake idea of who they are in separation and that this will determine what they will be and what they will do in life.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed and accepted myself to see that parents must be the creator to program their children to live in ways that are best for all life, instead of programming in what the parents believe as the mind consciousness system without any principles that support all life.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realise and understand that all systems of abuse, all fear, dishonesty and the general disregard of all life begins at home passing limitation on from generation to generation unless I stand up to stop this pattern.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that I actually can stop and neutralise who I am through self-honesty, self-forgiveness and the redesigning of myself as what is best for all life where I become the basis of a world that is worthy of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not understand in every breath that deleting what I have allowed myself to be as this limited idea of who I am and installing a new version of myself as life, will take time equal to that which teh programming took to build up in the first place as a newborn child learning for the first time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny the realisation that the longer it takes me to stand as the absolute decision to stop the current self-abusive, world abusive version of me - then invariably the longer it will take once I do stand to delete the faulty me as the ego and load up the best version of me as Life as teh physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to purposely blind myself to the reality that the efficiency of eth deletion of the old version of me, will always be reflected by the breakdown of abusive relationships I have allowed in the past before standing up for life and through time evidence of my effective re-birthing of myself as life will come through as actual world-change in Government, Education, Economics and all relationships that manage the group.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that me chaning alone will never be enough to actually change the world we all inhabit, because it require everyone to change and if I let others not walk the process to life, then I am agreeing to submit as the slave of their self-interest. Thus for my own freedom and all others, I must take self-responsibility for lay down clear parameters with everyone I know, that I will not accept them trying to be more as the ego, I will not accept them to be my prison warden or me their prisoner - I will set me and all life free no matter what.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the fact that it is an idea of free choice and free will which is the catalyst I use to imprison myself and others with. Because it is through this free choice where I give myself "the right" to abuse and imprison me to everyone else to protect my "free choice" so I can feel and claim that I am free - when reality shows me that I am a prisoner of mine and everyone else's brainwashing and so equally responsible for the suffering happening on our planet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that I have become addicted, a vampire for the experience of euphoria when I take energy of life from others via abuse and self-interest - I see how the more energy I gain takes my body to an overload of energy as an orgasmic drunken state that I call Power.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny the reality that although free-choice is the reason for my imprisonment, it is actually also the key to set me and all others free - because anyone who lives in dignity is free to make a choice to stand and live in a way that is best for all life. Then with this real freedom I develop I can show others how to set themselves free and why it is best to become the best version of oneself as eth original life we were born here as. If I do not assist others to get out of their prisons will only have the consequence of me being imprisoned by those still trapped like agents in the matrix.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the worst of humanity, the abusers, are those that have become addicted to stealing power from others standing as the guards of the prison, making others accept their existence of limitation as slaves, instead of showing that there is only one place where there is no slaves or masters which is where all life is equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live the realisation that parents are the prison owners building prison walls with rules of fear in the name of love - to try to protect their children from the evil that exists as fear because it exists in everyone home, and they fear losing their children as love, fearing the child will escape from the prison they have built.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that parents have not given what's best to their children as life, but instead have locked their children in a prison as fear and ego justified by the illusion that they love their children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to hear the messages of historical characters who spoke of equality long ago like Jesus, which results in friction between parent and child, brother and brother, as everyone tries to keep eachother in a prison of the false idea of who I am as what I do and what I believe.

I forgive myself that I have not always understood that when I am effective in rebirthing myself as life, that there will initially be an increase of discord in the family which is confirmation that I am walking the message of many historical characters of equality and that everyone that is imprisoned and who wants to keep me imprisoned will be verbally abusive and use any means they can to try to keep me in prison.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed and accepted myself to see, realise and understand that life is not a religion, so when I label myself as Christian, Muslim, Atheist or any kind of label, I am literally just choosing what prosn block I am confined to with free will - yet with freewill I can unlock this prison I have accepted as myself and realise life as who I am where I then realise that only life can set life free, so I provide freedom for myself.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to be defined according to what I do and what I believe, I will equalise who I am with what I do as a being standing as life, so as and when I see my mind trying to define me through something I do or believe, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate with these thoughts as I am not accepting the continuation of my self-imposed prison as the false idea of who I am , so I breathe and continue to do so until no thoughts, no definitions, no ideas of who I am in separation from reality exist any further and only the who I am as life remains.

I commit myself to decide who I will be as life according to my own free will, to be that which shows in every relationship in this world an outcome that is best for all life.

I commit myself to investigate and expose everywhere on Earth, where systematic relationships reveal that life is not honoured where there is the consequence of abuse, and to provide a solution to the relationships so that they can be transformed to what is of benefit to everyone.

I commit myself to live my decision as who I am as life, through my participation in every breath, to effect all relationships on Earth until all is what is best for all life always.

I commit myself to keep walking no matter how long each point takes to transcend from this old version of who I am and rebirth myself as life interwoven into my flesh where the world will through time reflect a world that supports all unconditionally.

I commit myself to leading the way for all children to be what is best for all life, by taking on the accepted foundation of parenting in the system as it exists now in education, religion, government and all other abusive parenting systems until parenting is measurably guaranteeing every child will be educated to not repeat the mistakes of our parents, to live in equality and oneness and through this we guarantee a world to come that is best for all life.

I commit myself to using the same tool that enslaves us all in our mental prisons as free choice, to unravel these prisons to choose to be tangibly, verifiably free, where all as free beings support all others to be free.

I commit myself to not accept and justifications as to why the prison on our planet should continue.

I commit myself to create the evidence of my exietnec as life here on Earth, as I understand that only when the world has been proven to be changed to support all life, will I have then shown in fact that I exist as life also.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”