Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... thers.html

We humans will do anything to avoid facing difficulty, anything to avoid pain, both mental and physical. Yet what I have realised in my process is that any house you want to build in life, then you will have to face some pain.

We try to use money, drugs, entertainment to try to avoid having to face pain - we will do anything to ignore our own and the pain of others, which is unsurprising then that we have a world full of pain.

As a consequence of years of locating things within me, systems in my mind/body and day to day life that cause me pain, facing patterns that are self-sabotaging - I automatically want to assist someone that I see is struggling with some form of mental and or physical pain regardless of if I know them or not.

The world has been getting colder for a very long time and consequently more people than ever before are in some kind of mental and/or physical pain.

Just this past week, on a late night venture to the shop I saw someone who was crying slumped against the wall, I could tell this person was in a deep well of painful emotion and initially I had the thought to "avoid the pain" to just ignore it and walk away as a few people before me were doing - but as I looked at her hearing the hysterical weeping, I stood in her shoes and I could feel her pain was immense.

I could see this person was also very drunk and with all that emotion It was clear for anyone aware to see, that this person was at the end of their tether, at a tipping point and will need some support, a seed must be planted or there is a genuine danger they could hurt themselves, someone else or both which only perpetuates a world of pain.

So I forgave myself for wanting to ignore the pain here before me, I breathed and started speaking to this person, finding out the issue offering words of support. I gave her some water, gave her a hug, gave her somewhere to stay as she had nowhere to go. As we spoke more through the night she calmed down substantially, then the next day this person thanked me profusely for me helping them.

Now as a result of me facing and assisting to diffuse this pain I was aware of in another I now have a new friend which again goes to show that when we face all pain that exists here within ourselves and all life and direct it to what's best, instead of avoiding it then we can truly make a world of harmony.

Never forget that every time you have been in pain in your life, you may remember that a little bit of TLC from someone assisted you to get the root of and end your own pain - so never forget when you see someone in pain, be aware of it, put yourself in their shoes, because your assistance could be exactly the seed that the person needs in order to deal with and end their pain.

We cannot allow ourselves to shy away from facing your own pain, we must diffuse all pain until we have a world of enjoyment for all - these statements have assisted me before and continue to do so in facing pain -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to avoid all forms of pain, to try and keep myself in a zombie like state where I cannot feel pain, when I have since realised that there is no avoiding pain, we all must face it at various points in order to grow - training, learning, changing, removing fears requires facing pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I am pre-programmed like all humans are to not care about the pain of others as long as I am not in pain myself in complete self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can avoid pain, when in reality pain is a support to show me that I still have systems within and as me that need to be fixed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in all moments, that while i can assist someone to assist themselves to face their pain, I cannot directly remove anyone else's pain other than my own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that the more I delay facing pain, then then longer it will take to change, while the sooner I face pain then the sooner the root cause of the pain can be removed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe for years that I am tough which is then a justification to just try and ignore pain when it occurs rather then getting to the root of what is causing the pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my ego tricks me into thinking I can handle any pain that comes up, when in reality everyone has a limit to the pain that can be endured and a painful tooth will only get more painful without getting to the root, which is why pain of any type must be faced and fixed asap, to delay is only to sabotage myself which I do not accept.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to ignore and avoid my own and the pain of others, when in reality that is the exact reason why we have a world full of pain and discomfort, is because nobody is willing to face and remove systems that cause discomfort and pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed into a money system throughout my life that causes pain for the majority, which is why I stand here taking self-responsibility to create a new money system as myself that supports all life instead of harming it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear pain and thus use this as a justification to continue feeding into systems, which only cause more pain in my body, which is an unacceptable cycle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear change because of knowing that true change that benefits all life is not done without having to face some level of pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that while one person in this world is in pain, then I am not truly pain free - because unless all are free, none are free.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to drugs and alcohol at various points in my life in order to try and avoid facing pain, when all these things do is delay the inevitable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when suppression is allowed, then no matter how far down I try to suppress the point, the consequence must always be faced eventually.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that things my mind believes will be painful to go without, when i actually go without I am still here breathing, meaning i am not diminished as my ego tries to trick me into believing I am actually strengthened.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my self-interest will always look to preserve anything I am addicted to any system my ego relies on in order to avoid facing the pain of losing this mental crutch.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason the mind finds it painful to let go of any system is because we define ourselves through this system which gives us energy and it is that energy we are addicted to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot live without some kind of energy system that I drain, which while it feels like a strength only actually drains my physical body and causes a continuation of a world of pain.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to ignore pain in my mind, my body or in anybody in this world. So as and when i see my mind having thoughts to avoid facing pain, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to interact with these thoughts, because I know that to avoid the pain now will only compound the consequence later, make it more difficult to face later and keep in a prison of separation, so i breathe and continue to do so until there is no more ignorance to any pain.

I commit myself to living the realisation that pain is a support to show me where there is a still a problem here, a system that requires to be faced and transcended.

I commit myself to exposing the consequences of ignoring or delaying facing pain in this world, through living as an example of getting to the root of all pain here, until there is only a world of enjoyment for all life.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -away.html

No matter how far something seems, Its fascinating how the mind can trick you into thinking that just because something is a long way away it is separate from us, unachievable. When I have realised in my life that this one physical reality is a part of me in every way, meaning no matter how far away something is, it can be brought here before you know it.

I am learning that I can never doubt myself to be able to interact with something which in the moment before was so far away - if a plane crashes in front of me tomorrow, it will again remind me of this point that something that is far is never really far, because everything is always here.

Do you realise how far away the Sun is from planet Earth? It's about 91.9 Million miles away and in the winter it may feel further away, yet in the summer you can feel the sun's presence right here as the warmth nourishes our skin with vitamin D. Yet in reality of course the sun never moves any closer or further away from to our planet.

This is why many people get starstruck when they see a celebrity, or feel powerless to change themselves and the monetary system to what's best - many define celebrities as living in some kind of speratae reality so far away from here, one can define self-change as being far away, or taking on the moment as being an impossibly long journey.

This is how we allow abuse to go on while we live in our bubbles of happiness, because wars, and starvation all seems so far away for those of us living in dignity and thus too difficult to make this world a better place for all, when really everything we need is all here, it is not far. The abuse in this world is all here as a part of us and so is the solution, nothing is too far.

As I am pointing out here, nothing is too big or too far for us to achieve, everything is already here a part of us as this one physical reality.

For example a friend visited me recently, this friend lives a long way from where I live in terms of walking distance, yet at this moment our lives crossed and before you know it, we are sharing the same space. My friends journey to my town didn't take as long as I expected, which was a great reminder for me of how small this one planet truly is despte how large our mind can often make it seem.

The internet is one of the greatest tools ever created to really show us that there is no gap that cannot be bridged, because If I can speak to someone on Skype on the other side of the planet, then this goes to show how even the greatest of kazams is really not far at all, because it's all here.

So best that we never again allow our mind to trick us into thinking that anything is too far for us to achieve, there is no target that cannot be hit, no corner of this planet that cannot intersect into our life at any moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that some things are too far away to achieve, too far a journey to make - when I have since realised that everything on this planet, whether 2 miles away or 5,000 miles, everything is here as me and thus always achievable and never too far.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as separate from something that seems too far, when in reality everything is always here as me as this one physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anything can intersect in our lives at anytime.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I start a long journey and get lost along the way, or fail then it will all be for nothing, when in reality if the fellowship of the ring used that fear as an excuse, then they never would have embarked on an amazing journey and completed their mission of destroying the ring of power - I realise that this fear will never assist me to navigate any journey, so I let it go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my ego fears when I am undertaking a long journey, because the ego knows that the greatest change and greatest achievements in this world often comes with a long journey and the ego will do anything to try to trick me into staying in my small bubble of self-interested entertainment patterns.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have increased doubts about something based on how far it seems in my mind, when I realise that this idea of distance in my mind is a limitation that does not assist me in living what is bets for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that every pre-programmed system within and as me, will take a journey to transcend, some longer than others, yet all equally relevant to achieve.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that believing something is too far, always ends up being the justification to not do something, which is completely counterproductive to creating myself as what's best for all life, because creating a world that's best is not going to be a short journey, one must be prepared to walk no matter how far until it's done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when we believe some live in separate unattainable lives, that simply keeps the system of limitation in place of haves and have nots which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breathe, that the Sun and the Internet, clearly show me that any ideas about a distance being too far is merely an illusion in the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that believing things are too far is exactly how abuse gets allowed to continue in this world, because we are brainwashed to only desire quick, easy, short distance solutions to appease our feelings instead of actually making a tangible world that's best for all life.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that anything is too far to achieve, I realise the separation I fuel in myself through this belief, so as and when i see my mind thinking something is too far, that some gap is too far to bridge - I stop and breathe I realise the game my ego is trying to play, so I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that nothing is too far to achieve, there is no gap that cannot be birged, no solution that cannot be found, as I prove to myself and all life though my journey to life.

I commit myself to showing that trying to avoid long distance, doubting I can achieve a certain distance or defining some targets as being too far too hit, is all justifications that keep this capitalistic system in place.

I commit myself to showing that an Equal Money System as with any change that benefits all life equally has to be done, regardless of distance, because when something benefits all life equally, then no distance is too far to manifest that.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... asics.html

Amazing isn't it, how those of us in this world that live in dignity, how quickly we become unstable when one of our basics of a dignified life is removed even for a moment.

Why is my blog late today? Well I planned on doing some housework around 4pm, have a shower about 5pm, then start writing at about 5.30ish.

But when i went to have a shower no hot water was coming out of the shower, and when I tried all the tapps in my apartment, no water was even coming out of the hot tapps. I know enough about engineering to know immediately there must be an issue with the boiler, or one of the diverter valves perhaps.

I called some assistance and I was informed the issue has already been logged by some of my neighbours and there is a serious issue that cannot be resolved tonight.

That means I cannot have my usual hot shower or use hot water for washing up for at least a day. Funny how my mind was initially flapping loads lol, getting worried and annoyed by the problem, but then after a few minutes I realised how funny it is that when I get forced to lose something I take for granted, that I miss it so much immediately.

When we get forced to have to walk equal to those living in poverty even on one point our mind goes into chaos for a few minutes, like our world is melting. Mean while I sit here now calm, thanks to breathing and self-forgiveness, because I still have 90% of my basics of dignity, with my electricity, toilet, food, shelter, clothes, car, internet, phones, technology how can I truly complain? Also I trust in my ability to adapt to unfortunate events, to find a way through it has been tested before in my life and I am still here breathing.

When something goes wrong to affect your access to a basic right stay calm, find a solution and adapt until the problem is resolved and the right is returned -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise how much I rely on my basics of a dignified life, until just one of them is taken and It is a horrifying experience like the world is crashing down initially, until I stop here forgive myself and breathe where I can apply common sense to adapt and find a solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to initially doubt my ability to adapt to having no hot water even for a few minutes, when in self-honesty I can adapt to problems and find solutions so much quicker when I do not participate with this doubt and stick to breathing where common sense prevails.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being unclean from having no hot water for the day with thoughts like: "How can I go today without a shower? I didn't have one yesterday". When I stay calm as this breathe I see the common sense solutions of using kettles and saucepans to heat cold water and at least allow me wash in a sink until the issue is resolved. Yet I see when I am in separation as fear of being unclean thoughts, this kind of common sense solutions cannot be formulated or acted on effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear infection from having hot water with thoughts like - "Hot water kills bacteria much more effectively then cold water, what if I get infected with something due to no hot water?" when again is a mountain out of a mole hole reaction which is unnecessary, so I continue to breathe here where I adapt and fix the issue asap which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in a world of some much abuse, where so many suffer with no basics of dignity at all, then it is actually supportive for me to at times face the reality myself of what Billions go through everyday, walking with them through the hardships to underline the problem, to push me to find solutions to end a system that allows for even one person to live without something as underestimated by the elite ego as hot water.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing the lack of dignity that exists for all life here on planet earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept and feed into a money system that allows for anyone to have to experience anything as barbaric as having no access to hot water in the year 2020.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that when something is taken from me, then there is no level of emotional reaction that will assist me to find a solution therefore it makes no sense exaggerating things in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise how the ego I have existed as is so busy being attracted to "mind sweets" so to speak, meaning luxuries, money, travel, sex, entertainment, shopping etc, that the importance and respect for the basics I need to live in dignity in the first place is so nonchalantly disregarded until the moment one of these basics is removed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that something so seemingly small is not small at all, when I remain here as this breathe truly appreciating every piece of support I am provided in my life, then I see clearly how the basics to live in dignity are always more important then the "mind sweets" in existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the greatest skyscraper is nothing without ALL the correct foundations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the statement "taking things for granted" always indicates being stuck in the ego, because it implies not seeing, denying reality here which is what the ego does.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to not allowing myself to take any of the basics to live in dignity for granted as I have seen everytime I lose one even for a day how unstable I experience myself initially, so when I see my mind having thoughts to underestimate my basics, to underestimate what supports me here I stop and breathe, I do not allow my mind to participate with these thoughts, I continue to breathe until there is no more disregarding thoughts of what truly looks after me and all life here which is the right to live in dignity.

I commit myself to stopping all initial reactions that come up as quick as possible when something in my world is removed, so that I can create a solution that's best for all as quick as possible, which will only happen when I am stable here as this breathe where common sense can emerge.

I commit myself to exposing this system we have accepted of taking things for granted by appreciating and embracing my basics everyday, through challenging those that disgreard a basics importance, knowing that these basics that support me, that give me the foundation to grow in my life must be always respected and immediately provided to all life, because all life has the right to live in dignity with me and all of us elites.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -when.html

It's a satisfying experience to become an expert in something, which will be indicated by not requiring thought because you have repeated the process so many times that it has become a part of your physical body.

Everything is automatic now, because the master knows automatically what to do, the muscle memory has developed to be incredibly strong and elastic from repeated trial and error.

Yet what I have noticed is that sometimes once I have become a master in a certain field, this can not only affect the ego to believe one knows everything in the field, that there is nothing else to learn where my focus wanes. Or if there is anything within this field that is frustrating me, if I do not stay clear here, then I can become lazy, procrastinate, where my master status in that field not only starts to stagnate in growth but also actually begin to deteriorate.

Recently as an example one of my jobs I had become a master in, yet I made a poor mistake in this job causing me to lose some money. This mistake while there were varying factors, one of the major factors was becoming lazy with the idea that "I can do this in my sleep".

I remember being a child and me and my mum were going shopping, my mum told em to put my shoes on and I was excited to show her that I could do my laces with my eyes shut. When I opened my eyes while I had indeed done my laces with my eyes shut, I tripped over one of the loops as I made it too big. If I had not closed my eyes, if I had not allowed my ego to try to show off that I am such a master, then I would had done my shoelaces perfectly well.

I have thus realised in life that no matter how sharp the blade is, it will always require more sharpening to be at its optimal power. Meaning we can never thinkin we know it all in anything we do, because there will always be more to learn, I have seen how if I allow my egpo to get involved once I become a master, then inevitably the master status will deteriorate.

So I must nakesure that whenever I become a master in anything, that I remain as such, that I do not deteriorate by continuing to strive, to always be open to learning more and to understanding that even when I can do something with my eyes closed, doesn't mean I should because it's actually best for all to stay focused.

Walk with me -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate with thoughts that have come up as a pattern at various points in my life, that I can do something in my sleep. I realise that participating with this thought only gives the consequence of losing focus and being more prone to making a mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I have any resentment or annoyance towards something im a master in, then again this makes it likely that a loss of focus and mistake will occur.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that not only do mistakes occur, but my status as a master in something will actually only deteriorate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who is so smart that I do not always need to focus when I am a master at something. This definition of myself is a limitation in complete separation from life, therefore it does not assist me in living what is best for all life, so I let it go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that there is never an end date to any level of expertise, because there is always new systems, tools and changing factors that must always be accounted and adjusted for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the idea of doing things in my sleep is the very basis of this system of capitalism that values intellects ego ahead of common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of me showing off to my mum as a kid that I could do my shoelaces with my eyes closed, which even though it was true, still resulted in an unnecessary mistake - I see how holding onto this memory which is the starting point keeps me in separation of myself here still affecting me, so I release this memory here through sticking to this breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath that even the sharpest sword needs to be kept sharp or it will get blunt.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to let my ego fuck with me the next time I become a master in something, so any annoyances or ideas that it's too easy come up trying to justify trying "to do it in my sleep" I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate as doing so will only limit me moving forward, So I breathe and continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realization that if I do not keep my master status clear and sharp in anything I do, then I will inevitably become blunt and thus more prone to mistakes and deterioration.

I commit myself to exposing that the idea of something being so easy we can do it without any focus at all, is based in separation as this capitalist money system that values the ego of intellect over common sense which is unacceptable.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... nster.html

So I was listening to a vlog from someone in the Self Leaders club recently and the point being shared was regarding having thoughts and fears surrounding turning into an evil person the more money one makes.

Then how ones ego can use this as a justification to not be motivated, enthusiastic or determined to actually go out and make a lot of money.

Its all these fucked up societal ideas we have been taught growing up like -

"money can't make you happy" "money is the root of all evil" or "money isn't everything" or even so far as "money doesn't matter". All of which are delusional ideas when you look closer in common sense.

You can try to justify in your mind that money can't make you happy, but the studies are unanimous about mental and physical health in relation to money. You can try to justify all you want that money doesn't matter, but in reality it is not possible to have a dignified living in this world without sufficient money.

What we forget is that yes money is the problem, but money is the solution as well -

Yes many abusive things are done for money, and one could say money is the root of all evil - but who designed this money system? Who allows the money system to continue to exist as it does? Us humans, so who then is actually the root of all evil? Ourselves, or rather our own self-interested pre-programmed thought, feeling and emotional patterns in separation from physical reality that cause harm to life.

So if we are the problem who is the solution? We are, therefore if we become an equal money system as ourselves that supports all life equally in everything we do, then we can utilise money to support all life.

I see how I have limited myself as this "Money Monster" fear, by building a whole mental definition of the world and myself, where I have been subconsciously defining the soldiers, the employees, the grunts and slaves on the frontline of capitalism as the "good guys" and of course wanting to be that systemic idea of the "good guy". Then I see how I have defined those that run companies, heads of governments, as being the "bad guys" who are the monsters destroying everything and nobody wants to be one of those monsters right?

This is all ridiculous polarity friction that does not assist me in living what's best for all life, because at the end of the day, regardless of any abuse any wealthy person is responsible for in this world, they are all a part of me and I stand here now to make sure that I remove any mental barriers that stop me from making as much money as possible, so I can stand equal to the super wealthy and direct the most elite groups in this world to one banner of what's best for all life.

Don't let the money fears fuck you up and limit you, because I have realised recently that this is something I have been allowing for a long time which holds me back from reaching my true potential financially speaking.

Let's make as much money as possible from a clear starting point of what's best for all, so that we can create a world where everyone is super wealthy together -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I make too much money and become super wealthy, that this will cause me to become an evil human being that becomes obsessed with money and greed kind of like Scarface.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this idea that money makes you evil, actually was designed in such a way as to maintain the status quo where everyone accepts and embraces the daily slavery of not having money and even thinks its a good thing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that is actually this very fear that actually limits my ability to create financial freedom, because it is from this fear that the mind wants to define itself as the "good guy" employee soldier that doesn't make too much money and "can't be tainted by the evil of too much money".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and feed into a polarity friction where i define the employees and soldiers as the "good guys" and the owners and leaders as the "bad guys" which only keeps me in separation and unconsciously feeds into the separation of all other humans in this world, which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto things I learnt growing up such as "money doesn't matter" or "money is the root of all evil" as justifications to almost purposely unconsciously try to not make too much money, because of actually believing that if i make to much money i will "turn evil"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that believing getting too much money will make me evil, is like saying that I do not trust myself to take responsibility for myself, that I cannot direct myself to what's best - when in reality my process has shown me that I can always find a way to stabilise myself, to take self-responsibility and direct myself to what's best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt my ability to live what's best for all based on how much money I have, when in self-honesty what I have learnt in my journey to life, has caused me to not consume recklessly and spend money with common sense, thus I have already shown myself that I have the discipline required to make money and not allow that money to control my mind and spending habits - so why would it be any different the more money I get? I will direct myself accordingly exactly the same as I do now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the idea that people without money are happier than those with money is bullshit as studies have proven.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define money as the root of all evil, that turns people into money monsters, when in reality it is us humans who designed, spend and maintain the money system as it is, thus we are the root of the evil, money itself is not at fault, money did not make us evil, it is us humans we designed this money system to actually be based in evil as proven through the amount of people who suffer in silence everyday as the consequential outflow of our money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define greed as an evil concept, when yes in reality one can become obsessed with Greed, like in film character such as Scarface. However, when one has a clear starting point of what's best for all, having the drive to make a lot of money, will only support you in making the biggest beneficial impacts in this world that support as much life as possible, which is what I'm really here for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of when I was making money from the starting point of self-interest in my teenage years and the abusive character that I developed at that time - when holding onto these memories only perpetuates fear of being that same money monster again, which holds me back from maximising profits.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that life should have some hardships "on the frontline" as a soldier because of believing it makes you tougher, while the belief is that having too much money as the owner makes you soft, which is all just selfimiting judgements of bullshit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in order to give money the value of life, I have to first get used to making a lot of money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to separate myself from and fight those with lots of money instead of learning from them and working with them, which again is fucked up separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that brainwashing myself to be "a soldier" does not make you mentally or physically stronger - how many generals in the army or business owners get ill or commit suicide? Not many I would suggest, but how many Soldiers and Employees have complete mental breakdowns and physical ailments that occur? Many.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with any thoughts and fears around making too much money turning me evil, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up I stop and breathe here, I do not engage, I have no time for this cycle to continue, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up, meaning transcendence if the point.

I commit myself to living the realisation that the idea that money is the root of all evil is a lie, because this implies that money made itself evil, when in reality it was us humans that created an evil money system not the other way around.

I commit myself to showing that when one has clear principles of what is best for all as a starting point, then it can never matter how much money one makes, because when I live these principles nothing can influence me.

I commit myself to living the understanding that money is both the problem and the solution.

I commit myself to living the realisation that it is actually through accumulating as much money as possible in this life, that gives me the best opportunity to create a world money system that's best for all, where nobody can ever abuse money again.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... virus.html

In light of all this Coronavirus hysteria which is sweeping across the globe currently, what I have found is that many people are reacting about various elements of the Virus and/or the sanctions imposed as a result of it because it is affecting our day to day lives in many ways.

What I have noticed my mind reacting about the most currently, is some of the stories being whispered about in certain journalist/truther groups and in certain government corridors.

Now for a long time more and more people have become aware of some of the super wealthy's plans for humanity moving forward. Many are becoming aware of the current trajectory of our species heading towards some kind of 1984/blade runner style technocratic fascist post-humanity nightmare.

Some of the noises I am hearing is firstly reactions and arguments about how this virus developed, if it is something which has inevitably naturally, evolved as a result of humanities collective spiteful minds. Or if it was a virus developed specifically through Science by a small rich group and is essentially a bioweapon connected through chemtrails, satellite systems 5G radio frequencies, nanotech to essentially be a remote control virus.

Why are doctors and nurses who wear masks and gloves all day catching Coronavirus? Why are some high level government officials getting the virus in some countries but not in others? Why is anyone regardless of hygiene, wealth and social status "catching" the virus? Then when you have people in the super wealthy like Prince Phillip saying years ago he wants to be reborn as a virus, this must all be noted.

What my mind has mainly been reacting to though is the large unfolding developments that seem to be brainwashing humanity to not trust each other, to stay away from and fear each other. Have you noticed that the Government's main focus above all other things with mainstream Coronavirus news to make sure we don't interact anymore?

My mind has been reacting to the likelihood that the worst of the super wealthy know the power of the people is on our unity, without unity we have no power to create a new system of Equality for all. Interaction and communication with each other is one of the most fundamentally important points in life generally, without it our lives become ever more anaemic, self-interested and uncaring of each other.

If you have not seen 1984 or read the book I highly suggest you do, it is set in a world where nobody in society outside of the super wealthy have any freedom whatsoever - meaning no freedom to choose your daily movements, occupation, food, housing, clothing, hairstyle, relationships are illegal, entertainment is illegal, even thinking bad thoughts about the government is illegal. It is a world where helping each other is essentially illegal, because all that matters is love of Government.

Once you have understood 1984, you will understand better why my mind has been reacting with a lot of paranoid thoughts recently about the acceleration of the reduction of our freedoms perfectly in line with 1984 - even the backdrop of an endless war with an invisible enemy.

Also I have Fears that a falsified story may one day come out proclaiming Coronavirus comes from another planet in tandem with a staged Alien invasion to speed towards 1984 like laws being implemented. Again considering that a very famous dictator called Adolf Hitler, also felt that a staged Alien invasion would be the best way to get the public to completely submit to every demand of the government should be considered.

But of all the current conspiratorial stories floating around journalist and government circles currently, my mind has been getting most paranoid about the likely hidden agenda, that the worst of the super wealthy want us to start loving machines more then our fellow human beings.

Have you thought about the fact that robots cannot catch biological viruses? Have you thought about the fact that all the Alexa Echo Dots around the world right now are being used more than ever before as the public keeps getting forced to self-isolate? My mind for years really has been looking for some kind of trigger that the super wealthy would potentially use in order to remove the fear based stigma around robots and transform it into a love of the machine.

You know when people say when they phone a company that they just want to speak to a human? Imagine what life would be like on Earth if humanity started to trust robots more then our fellow humans.

If work colleagues you have right now are showing symptoms of Coronavirus, have you noticed every morning your mind getting paranoid thoughts about if it's safe to go to work? Now if i told you all your colleagues had been replaced with robots right now, would that make you more or less paranoid of infection in the morning before work? Self-honesty check here. Do not forget that Sophia was the first ever Robot to be granted legal citizenship in a country in 2017, which majority thought was strange at the time.

Can you see how in order to make a Bladerunner world a reality, then machines will have to be granted citizenship and be loved by humans?

So while all of these things im talking about are true to certain degrees, what I am not willing to accept is my mind getting paranoid a lot about these agendas, or having fears of interacting with my fellow humans.

We cannot allow these fears to destroy us, I am not willing to accept a life of solitude and distrust for all - till my last breath I make sure that our flawed education that got us in this mess, is regenerated into a new education system that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the Coronavirus is being manipulated by the super wealthy as a tool to brainwash humanity into trusting Technology more then Humans - I realise that regardless of whether this is true or not, fearing this point, having paranoid about it, keeps me further away from common sense solutions, it keeps me in separation from physical reality, where I am not here and unaware which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the Coronavirus is being manipulated by the super wealthy as a tool to brainwash humanity into trusting the government more than each other, especially if ever used in tandem with a staged Alien Invasion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that humanity as a result of a virus will permanently become brainwashed to avoid each other and not work together.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame toe superwealthy for Coronavirus and the enforced quarantine measures, when in reality we are all equally responsible for the world that is being accepted and built in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have thoughts that machines are more trustworthy than humans because they cannot transmit any deadly biological viruses and can be programmed to support life unconditionally - I realise that yes while this is true, machines do not carry viruses and can be programmed to care - creating comparisons and judgements towards my own species will not assist me in living what's best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a polarity friction in my mind where machines are positive and humans are negative, which keeps me in separation and feeds into the separation of all life here unconsciously which is not acceptable, because polarity friction are the basis of how abuse occurs, which we can see everyday as the consequence of our money system ravages life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge humanity as being more stupid then machines.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare humanity to robots.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the rights of the people are slowly being pulled away before our eyes into a 1984 dictatorship where Government makes all decisions for us which are always geared towards designing us into compliant slaves that do not work together for beneficial change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all the fears I am having do not assist me in creating solutions that benefit all life here, all these fears do is keep me in separation, trapped as consciousness, where I con myself into believing that my fears define me and assist me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believing that because some of the conspiracies behind Coronavirus seems to be true, that this validates my fear based reactions, when accepting fear that sabotages myself and others is never acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest with myself and others, by telling others to stay calm about Coronavirus, when in self-honesty I am also panicking about it all and even then trying to deceive myself into believing I am not by distracting myself with entertainment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself into believing I am "not bothered" about Coronavirus by distracting myself with entertainment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath, that suppression merely delays consequence, no matter how much my ego tries to trick me into believing I am not affected by something, the reality is that without effective introspection, self-forgiveness and the practical application of breathing, there can be no true transcendence of any fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have thoughts worrying about what Humans I can trust more than ever before.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that submission to accepting a world of fear is what got us in this mess in the first place, I cannot combat fear with fear, I can only stand equal to the fear here and then walk it out to what's best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the public will begin to embrace separation more than ever before.

I commit myself to not allowing my mind to participate with fear based thoughts about Coronavirus and the conspiracies surrounding it, I realise these thoughts keep me enslaved in a cycle of separation, so I breathe and continue to do so until there actually is mathematically, provably no more thoughts even coming up.

I commit myself to showing that it is unity, interaction, collaboration, community these things make us stronger and thus in a world system trying to pull us apart are more important than ever before.

I commit myself to showing that no matter how true something is, fearing it and maintaining that fear will not assist me - did it ever assist any human to fear the inevitability of death? No. If there is ever certainties in life, then embracing and stabilising oneself within these facts instead of fearing it is common sense.

I commit myself to living the realisation that humans, machines, animals, plants, rich, poor, fat, skinny, black, white, sick, healthy, it all makes no difference in the end - we are all one and equal and thus must all be treated with the same respect we would want for ourselves.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -life.html

It's time to rejuvenate the system that is here, Coronavirus highlights this and that we have delayed for far too long -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath here that the current global situation is a reminder of how much we as humanity need to become a new rejuvenated human and global system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to delay taking responsibility for myself in various ways in this lifetime which has unconsciously fed into all humans apathy to create a better world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise and respect in every here moment, that the longer we delay anything the harder it is to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the longer we delay the more likely it is that the physical itself will provide consequence forced upon us from our individual and collective apathy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that as our worlds get probably smaller, the abuse is now affecting all societal groups, so it is now more vital than ever that we walk in equality an oneness with all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that there was always likely that going to be a virus that would come to wake us up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that we have all been secretly wanting the world as we know it to end, but havent take responsibility to direct it into manifestation and so now are facing chaotic consequence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that viruses are a part of this world the same as any other being and thus must be honoured as such.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that regardless of anything great we claim to do or achieve in this world, it can all be brought crashing down so quickly by such a seemingly small thing as a virus - which really indicates our physical frailty and how deluded we are about power.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that humanity has been completely unaware that it is the physical that is control here, not our ideas of control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that our mental stability directly affects our health, so the less stable we are, the more anxiety and fear we carry then the more likely it is that we will become sick.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get confused about what conspiracies about Coronavirus are true and which ones are fake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that viruses have to be essentially accepted into and as the body as consequence of our own minds illusions and spite.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all things in this world are now are under the microscope and through creativity and collaboration must be rejuvenated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this virus is giving us the wake up call we all actually required.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to understand that whenever we delay fixing a problem, then the consequence will always be a huge calamity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that we must use this virus as an opportunity to create a new system based on life, where every being right down to the microbe, down to the seemingly invisible beings under a microscope must be respected in equality and oneness.

I commit myself to walking a new system of Rejuvenation into effect with myself as the directive principle in every breathe.

I commit myself to showing that we as humanity have run out of time and have to act now to direct what needs to be done in terms of bringing equality HERE to avoid worsening calamity.

I commit myself to living as the example of the system that I want to see in this world, a system where all life is considered equal.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... anism.html

Am I standing as a word as myself? Am I living this word as myself equal and one? Or is there emotional polarities connected to the word which I have allowed, which in turn causes chaos in my internal and external world?

So we all now have some time to self-introspect with global economies at a near standstill, we all can locate any words where there is separation we have allowed which has tainted our living of a word to what's best for all life.

One word I have been looking at when I clear myself here this past week, when i slow down breath by breath - Mechanism.

Me-Chain-ism, as i break the word down and sound it out, it gives me an experience of me being chained to some kind of schism. As in directly meaning me being defined by separation. Fascinating.

What is the direct definition of Mechanism? A system of parts working together in a machine, a natural or established process by which something takes place or is brought about.

Why am I looking at the word mechanism? Well from my perspective this word comes up, because of how much of me is very much like a system of parts working by himself in a machine, not together. I also see how sometimes I will establish an effective process to produce something, but other times im literally like a broken robot, malfunctioning, not paying attention to the process, not being disciplined with myself, being nonchalant and falling into the idea of "things will work out by themselves, I don't need to direct anything".

So I see how an ineffective living, this separation of the word Mechanism is the very problem which causes me to be ineffective at directing systems in collaboration with others and to consistently follow a process which produces proven results - this is the very problem which explains why the world is as fucked up as it is - we humans have yet to learn how to live as effective Mechanisms.

This has been fucking me up for many years, it's this unconscious acceptance of being an in-effective mechanism as i get older even when I tell myself I am getting more effective at something. This idea I have had for many years that robots are effective mechanisms, but humans can apparently never become effective mechanisms.

It's a tendency I have where I will not be effective at moving myself at times, but if someone else gives me an order an I get something for listening it's like I suddenly become effective, which I see is how throughout so much of my life I have had the comfort of being effective at working for other people, but owning my own business where I have to take responsibility for all dimensions of the business mechanisms to cause growth has always caused fear.

This fucked up living of the word Mechanism has caused me to always believe that not all systems will be in alignment, that its ok to have ineffective systems in my mind and body, that this is "what it means to be human" which is apparently in accepting limitation, which is fucked up.

This deluded living of the word Mechanism has caused me to always take issue with compliance, regulatory processes, small print in contracts, where I skim read, where I justify disregarding these things as "not human" but "robotic" and thus not something for me to be effective at again limiting myself as Ego. Because what is the human if not an organic robot comprised of software just like a robot?

My ineffective living of the word Mechanism is where my "lone wolf" issues have always resided, where I believe I can get a system working effectively on my own, completely missing the point that when a mechanism is effective, it is working in collaboration with other parts, meaning all parts of who I am must be working in unison the internal and the external in actual alignment to create a trustworthy process to produce whats best.

So working with the word Mechanism has been interesting so far, this is about living the word Mechanism equal and one, to create my life as the direct meaning of a mechanism that benefits all life, where all my systems work in unison, where I direct myself to follow a provable process, to produce provable results.

On an internal level this means directing ALL systems back here as myself, not allowing myself to be distracted by or justifying thoughts that some systems will work themselves out as if they're not my responsibility, or I can fix everything in the world myself like magic, but instead see all systems inside myself as equal in importance, that all my systems must be producing what's best for all life and that only through all the cells in my body and mind working together can an effective human mechanism be built. So within this I am creating my awareness of myself as a living mechanism, rather than limiting my awareness which always results in diminishment.

On an external level I've been looking at how I can actually build a living space where I constantly see the benefit of systems working in unison for me, I am used to very often just not having many effective mechanisms around me - for example my boxers and socks draw, it is always all over the place, which means I always have to actually waste time trying to locate a particular pair of socks etc. Yet I know that when I actually input a living mechanism in place my socks and boxers will be ordered, which means easier to locate, more efficient.

The internal and external are equally important because that's what it means to be living a word at all levels of who I am in equality and oneness, I cannot just change one and think that will do the trick. I am enjoying unchaining me from the past schisms and regenerating me as a mechanism of life.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ision.html

At the moment while everyone is having to stay indoors due to the Government regulations we are following around the Coronavirus outbreak, many of us will be watching more TV than ever before. Yet we must be careful in these times where our ingenuity is so crucial, to not waste too much time in the holographic dream world of TV.

I was reminded of this as I scrolled through Facebook last week, so many people are sharing ideas everyday for great films, TV series, various content and programming to watch during this paused Economic scenario. Many people are showing their Sciolistic tendencies on social media currently.

Within this I just wanted to point out, that it is crucial we truly now all get on the same page about TV, the Television. Why was the Television created? Who creates the content we view? Is it the same people running the content provided on TV? Why has the level of Violence increased in films? What messages are being portrayed here? What would our TV programming look like in a world that's best for all life in Equality and Oneness?

What should be noted within this is the structuring of the word Television, which when you look at the root meaning clearly says - Tell a Vision and Tell Lie Vision. So everyday people turn on their Tell a Vision, then you pick a channel, which then has programming that you want to absorb. We are being told a vision through the TV which we believe is true through repetition without any of our own research, which of course spawned the idea that something "must be true" because the news on TV said so.

We have literally allowed the TV to be used by certain avenues of our Governments to brainwash people into acquiescence, to accept the status quo in society instead of questioning it and to sink into lower levels of depravity. Government isn't called Government for nothing, Government literally means to Govern your Mentality.

To assist your realisation of this, you could as an example research the now declassified documentation available to all citizens in majority of nations, which highlights the use of Media content for brainwashing purposes by intelligence communities going back as far as WW2. You can research the original OSS memo by googling - "The Motion Picture As A Weapon Of Psychological Warfare."

The OSS (Office of Strategic Services) is the precursor to the inception of the CIA and so when you have done your research, you will realise that the largest corporations in Hollywood are run by the CIA who thus dictate what content is spewed out.

Don't forget to breathe while researching because the further you go down the rabbit hole of Hollywood's secrets, then the more disgusted you will be. You will realise how much we have all been deceived by what's going on with the content we see and how we really must take self-responsibility for our reactions that occur while watching TV and we must take responsibility to redesign our Tell A Vision content to be conducive to life.

Lets stop filling our heads with bullshit on TV -while the News is telling you to be afraid of Coronavirus, while the films are telling you to "have fun" causing chaos, it is now crucial that we stand up for all life in Equality and Oneness to make sure that the Vision we Tell is only what's best for all life, lets go through some Self-Forgiveness that has assisted me through the years and continues to do so, in order to remain here and clear when the TV is on -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the television is telling me a story that is in the interest of a small super rich group for me to believe, meaning Coronavirus news, or any films, programs are always trying to affect me psychologically to see things a certain way. So I must make sure I remain stable as this breathe, where I can use common sense to actually evaluate rationally if the vision being told to me on the TV is based in Life support or Life abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to absorb too much bullshit media in my Life which just kept me in a zombie state before walking my journey to Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear something because the TV tells me I should be afraid of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not doing what the TV tells me to do instead of taking responsibility for my own internal and external worlds.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that Humanity needs to stop telling ourselves Lie Visions and instead tell and live a vision that is best for all life on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through the shit I see on TV which is so often based in shit with no value, which creates a humanity of no value - so I see how before I started walking my process, I was a human with no values that benefited all life, only values the TV wanted me to have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question the beliefs, fears, thoughts and reactionary patterns I have and their connection to what I am allowing on the Tell a Vision.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe as a child growing up through polarity, that if someone is a good person in a film, they must be a good person in real life - I have since realised through the years how Hollywood and the TV companies work, which is the opposite of what I thought about my favourite celebrities growing up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to believe the mainstream story in the news, because despite my grandad questioning news, everyone else I knew growing up with never did and neither did their parents - so I didn't realise until young adulthood that the mainstream story is never based in truth but popularity contests and pernicious machinations to have skewed and damaging psychological impacts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the TV has essentially been a Mother and Father to us all, it has been raising me, has been raising all of us in the Elite since we were children and our parents before us - which then explains why the world is as fucked up as it is, because much of it is based in how much we allow TV to fuck with our principles.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason humans love reckless consumerism, pointless shopping to fulfill our selfish desires so much, is in many ways due to the content we are fed on TV, which teaches that we have no worth without random things to buy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that a major reason why humans have become so violent over the past 100 years, is due to the increased levels of violence we see repeatedly on TV since its creation - it is actually astounding how violence proliferated globally in humans as TV content became more violent through the years.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all that a small group of people have controlled what is shown on our TV and that these people are not providing content on the TV which is best for all and so it is the responsibility of every Human on Earth to redesign the global system to provide TV programming which is based in what benefits all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that mainstream TV is not ever interested in providing factual and uplifting content, but rather shaping what we deem to be real, keeping everyone in a dream state to keep the machine of capitalism turning while life suffers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that whatever the mainstream narrative tells me is true, then it is always highly likely the opposite of that narrative is true, because currently in this world everything is in reverse - so Fear the Coronavirus as one example is the mainstream message, while the opposite of that is true.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the way we have allowed our Tell a Visions to be structured is to only focus on what "entertains us" which in turn makes sure we have no interest in the factual real physical abuse happening on Earth everyday - so our habits around TV have directly caused us to not move to end Starvation as an example.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and blame the owners of the major TV stations and Hollywood for the abusive content mainstream puts out, when in reality I realise in self-honesty that me and all of us in this capitalist money system have allowed for this abuse of life to occur and so it is all our responsibility to create a new Media system globally based on the principles of Equality and Oneness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breathe, that we can create a world where we redesign our TV to be telling visions that uplift Life instead of suppressing it, which in turn would assist in the acceleration and upholdment of the collective understanding and living of what's best for all life.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to react in fear or any thoughts, emotions or feelings that come up when watching TV, I realise I must be stable as breathe, so I can choose wisely with common sense as to what content I should be absorbing, I can utilise discernment and see clearly where the TV programming could be improved for all life - so as and when I see my mind having a fear/ego/pre-programmed mind reaction to the TV, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate with these thoughts as they will not support me in living what's best for all life. I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to exposing the failure of the current global Media system in its effective support of what's best for all life and thus must be redesigned immediately.

I commit myself to exposing the current global media systems inadequacy in keeping Humanity informed about real news, but rather creating false news that doesn't matter based on ratings.

I commit myself to living the realisation that with a global media system standing for what's best for all life, we can facilitate speeding up and upholding a new Human that does the same - As it must be within, so it must be without.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -deep.html

This past week I integrated a new word Lucubration. Lucubration means - A Solemn literary work which is the product of Laborious cogitation.

Now when I look at a lot of my writings this is what I see, I've been experiencing this today, it is this pattern I see on some weekends before I write a blog, this process of looking for some eureka moment within my "deep thinking" to find a "great topic" for a blog.

It's pretty fascinating really, its this idea that I must always find "deep" things to talk about, that I must present myself to the world as this deep thinking person.

I've noticed this desire to always "make it sound more meaningful", its this prophet syndrome issue, this saviour complex I've had in my head for a long time where in my mind always desires that energy of "wow that was really deep and meaningful Marley" lol.

It's cool to want my words to have value that benefits peoples, but sitting there for hours trying trying to "think of something meaningful to say" limits me, where I sometimes just start writing something to impress someone, when in reality self-writing is called self-writing for a reason, it is for me to get to the root of my own issues and deal with them, to look at problems in the world and suggest solutions to them, if people find support within what I share then cool, but sharing "deep things" for the benefit of other people is not effective.

It's also the issue of through deep thinking too often, I have times where I essentially will start forgiving myself or an issue which isn't actually something im facing right now - it's like oh yeah I see that point this person is making in their blog or video or something and even though I may have faced the issue before, because I start "thinking deeply" about it, then I will start deceiving myself by creating the issue in my head. Then before you know it im forgiving myself for a pattern i'm not actually facing/dealing with in my reality now.

Whereas I am realising in my journey to life, that while we do have to slow down to introspect effectively before writing, saying or doing anything in life - if the starting point of the introspection is not self-honest, not here as this breath, but rather stuck in the mind "trying to find something meaningful" then im only creating unnecessary separation for myself.

I am learning that true depth of meaning isn't something one strives for, it is something that emerges naturally as a by product of creating relationships, systems, inputs that are based in whats best for all life in equality and oneness which then naturally creates outflows of value, which some may then find as a powerful support for themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a pattern of thought which is damaging, whereby through the process of Lucubration - I spend a lot of time and effort in my head trying to "find the magic words and statements" that have such a deep power of meaning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have some kind of special foresight when I sit there and "think deeply" when really all I often do is just overword the obvious, try and make every statement "so meaningful" and create issues for myself that aren't actually relevant to my process right now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who is a "deep thinker", which really is not actually an endearing statement like the system may teach us growing up, it is actually meaning that I spend too much time in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that confusion happened through overthinking, so if I ever don't know what to write about, its because im not really here breathing seeing clearly what i need to face.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that true depth of meaning is not something you search for outside of yourself, it is a natural outflow of an input of certainty an input of what's best for all life in equality and oneness creates outflows of statements and words lived that have value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to always edit anything I share to "try and make it sound deeper", which is then often where I miss the actual point I should be facing/correcting here, because im sometimes writing for other people and not for myself here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I need to write something deep and meaningful and entertaining for others - which should not ever be my starting point, because self here should always be the starting point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when you try to think deeply in your writings, it usually all ends up being Ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that deep thought has been painted as positive in the world we live in, when in reality it is through the act of too many humans wasting too much time "deep thinking" that abuse is allowed to continue in this world such as starvation and war - imagine there is a volcano which is likely to erupt within a few days, but rather then take effective action to move, you spend too much time thinking deeply about it and end up losing your house to molten lava, all from too much thinking and not enough action.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a starting point of separation within many of my writings, through writing to impress others rather than writing for myself first which is the point of self-writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the things that other people in Desteni are facing in their world and then sometimes say in my mind "I know that point they are facing" but I find myself thinking it even when I haven't faced, or i'm not currently facing the issue the person is facing, where I then end up "creating patterns" creating issues for myself to face unnecessarily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have been living the word Lucubration in separation from myself, where my starting point was that of Ego - so now I take responsibility to live a definition of Lucubration in alignment with what is best for all in Equality and Oneness.

One way I live Lucubration internally, is to breathe, to not allow my mind to get distracted by what is around me in the world - to see clearly here, slow down apply common sense and be honest with myself about what thoughts, emotions, feelings, patterns I need to actually write about and face to be gentle and natural in my introspection, not forcing myself to "find things deep". The value of meaning in anything is lived not found.

Then externally I can make sure my environment supports me within the understanding that there is value and meaning within anything here, it's not something found, to acknowledge all things around me were designed through arduous effort and insight.

I commit myself to showing that deep thought is what makes sure that a world of abuse continues, because, while we are deep in thought, nothing is actually moving in physical reality.

I commit myself to living the realisation that depth of value is not something you think about, it is something you live and the results speak for themselves.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”