Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Postby Marley Dawkins » 26 Apr 2020, 21:30

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ncies.html

Do you understand Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology? Those of you out there with foresight, will already have given yourself the education into crypto and blockchain.

Now more than ever, in a world where Capitalism is failing, where this money system is clearly on the verge of collapsing - we all must develop an extensive knowledge in how new money systems work, which is essentially what cryptocurrencies and Blockchain highlights.

To give you a very quick understanding - Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies, that use encryption techniques to regulate the creation of units of currency and verify transfer of funds, operating independently of central banks. Then Blockchain means - a system where a ledger of past cryptocurrency transfers, are maintained via a chain of computers in a peer to peer network.

If you truly walk as what is best for all, within and without, then you understand that an Equal Money system is not something "out there" it is something that we have to stand as in terms of a living principle.

But when the group of beings walking what's best for all life, expands into the political/economic platforms in this world, how will we actually make an Equal Money System happen?

Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain is an avenue which will make the implementation of an Equal Money System much more easy, because people without bank accounts can receive payments anywhere in the world as one clear benefit, but there are many benefits.

I'm not going to go through all the benefits here, because the list would be massive, but on top of getting payments to anyone in the world, one of the other largest benefits of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, is the fact that a new money system based on Equality will never happen while we have a central bank responsible for all money creation and who despises the concept of Equality for all. Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain actually gives a big Fuck You to the banks and clearly shows that you can create a new monetary exchange system without the authority of the banks. We are talking about decentralisation.

I have as an example limited my understanding of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, because of assuming, judging and justifying in my mind without any effective research that it "must be" manipulated, or its not real money, or its just digital criminal money, I trust tangible money like Gold/Silver so much more etc, etc.

Fascinating that a few months ago, I realised this while integrating wordlists around entrepreneurship on TechnoTutor I realised that I am using such powerful technology to learn new things, yet I have allowed my pre-programmed mind to direct me through fear to avoid learning a new powerful technology for money creation? So hypocritical I considered as I laughed at my own stupidity.

I applied self-forgiveness, stuck to breathing, applied common sense and started directing myself to integrate cryptocurrencies/blockchain information. Now within the last month I have an ever increasing knowledge of cryptocurrencies/blockchain, I am invested in many cryptocurrencies and I am starting to make large financial gains from doing so, which is besides the point but also not really - the fruits of facing fear.

I have again been laughing at myself the past week, how many times have I seen this in my life now? I remember when Bernard first told me many years ago, that whatever I fear that is where I must go. Face that which I am afraid of and once I forgive myself and breathe through it, I emerge the other side realising the stupidity of my fears/doubts, I emerge enhanced, stable, more trusting of myself, more knowledge lived as myself, thus more capable and a general expansion of my beingness.

If the banks shut tomorrow, what will you do for money? Think about that. Then get out of the old thinking, everyday this world becomes more digital, so can you really afford to not understand all aspects of digital money?

Walk these statements, they have assisted me and they may do the same for you -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I use technology to learn new things effectively, so why am I not learning about the extents of financial technologies in this world?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise for so long that as our society becomes more and more digital, it is completely irresponsible to not educate oneself about all forms of digital money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that allowing ignorance to any part of this world, is doing myself a disservice to life, because it is this exact thought process that allows abuse of life to exist in the world in silence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to having an outdated thought system, which only supports an outdated money system and limits me from living a new system in thought and deed which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that cryptocurrencies are not "real money" without even testing if the belief is real, which it is not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in fear to negative news stories in the media about cryptocurrencies being connected to organised crime and to then use this reaction as a justification to define and label cryptocurrencies as "digital criminal money" without realising that the actual capitalist money system I have been feeding into all my life is where the real criminal money is in this world, not cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies actual offer a way out of the financial crimes of our our banking oligarchy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define cryptocurrencies as "digital criminal money" based on my negative reactions to sceptical news stories, without realising that anything I react to, Is showing me something I need to face and I see how due to my own past where much of my teenage years was spent doing petty criminal acts and when I started walking my journey to life, my mind began to automatically resist, deny, avoid anything that had the word criminal connected to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of me being a petty criminal in my teenage years and reading stories years ago about cryptocurrencies connection to crime, because I see how holding onto these memories have tainted and limited me from living a definition of the word cryptocurrencies which is best for all life, so I release these limiting memories.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word cryptocurrencies to the word criminal in complete separation of myself from physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare Cryptocurrencies to Gold/Silver in absolute separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that Gold and Silver has "more rights" to claim being "real money" based on historical use going back to before the ancient world, or even before humanity existed. Without realising that Gold/Silver only has the value that we ascribe to it, same as with cryptocurrencies. Money must be given the value of life, not the value of any particular object or thing, so therefore our understanding of what real money is, has to be adjusted and it is therefore our responsibility as custodians of Earth to investigate everything in the system here which can be used as a vehicle to give money the value of life. Cryptocurrencies are one such point in the global system currently.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I am creating and feeding into a polarity friction that money which I can hold is "good" and money that is digital is "bad" which is a complete delusion in separation of myself that limits me in living what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and assume that because so many financial technologies are manipulated in governments and banks, that any digital currency would automatically be the same without any investigation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that by shunning the investigation of cryptocurrencies I was not living my own principle of investigate all things and only keep what's best, which is unacceptable hypocrisy.

I commit myself to exposing any thought processes people have to justify why they are not willing to investigate all areas of this world, especially digital solutions in an ever emerging digital world.

I commit myself to exposing the toxic thinking behind having purposeful ignorance to and limitation of the understanding of any part of our world, which is starvation as an example is allowed to go on - ignorance and limitations of understanding.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with thoughts that come up with regards to cryptocurrencies being "bad" as and when I ever see my mind having destructive thoughts towards cryptocurrencies, I stop and breathe and do not allow myself to interact, this process I continue until there is no more negative thought reactions around cryptocurrencies.

I commit myself to living the realisation that investigating all things and only keeping what's best, is not something I apply as and when I choose on some things and not others, it is my self-responsibility and general responsibility as a citizen of Earth to actually investigate all things and only keep what's best.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 03 May 2020, 21:28

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... me-in.html

Desire and Consumerism are fascinating aren't they, this idea that buying things gets us acceptance to someone, something, some group. I have been looking closely at this point recently, because while I have always had a pretty disciplined mind through walking my process in relation to common sense spending. However, I have been having more thoughts come up around consumerism as business has been particularly good over the past few months so justifying thoughts to spend can creep in.

This is why I have as an example always had a problem with Christmas, because so many people around the world are being self-dishonest and dishonest generally throughout Christmas. Where people tend to buy other people things for one of a few things - show "love" for a person, to "get closer" to the person, or maybe even use the persons gratitude at receiving a present against them later on a few months after Christmas etc.

That idea that you tell someone you love them, get them a really expensive present, seemingly to get closer to them, but in reality you are doing it just so then they are in your pocket and you can manifest your real desire later on which is to try and emotionally manipulate the other person to do something nice meaning expensive back for you now. That is really are fucked up nasty stuff.

Of course true gratitude and to build a connection with anyone, any group any thing is never going to be based on buying items, it will be a self-movement based on supporting that person unconditionally.

I have been working with grounding myself when these moments come up for example, as I have been exposing more people then ever to TechnoTutor and Desteni during this lock down, I have been networking all over the place as I see how the message of Technotuor and Desteni is more needed in the world then ever before. So the real desire here is to share the message of equality and oneness with as many people/groups so we can all learn and grow from this virus. Ok cool.

But then over the past week I joined a gaming community however, in my mind it then starts like encrypting the original desires, transmuting them into something else that makes no sense - where in my head im like "yeah I should buy a cool t-shirt from the website now, i see some cool looking ones, I want one and it probably will bolster my acceptance in the group straight away. yeah"

Its like this vehicle of connection, a thing I "need to buy" to "connect me further" that the pre-programmed consumerist mind believes it needs to achieve its goals. The goal here is to get close to everyone and share the message of equality and oneness in a group. As I was about to pay for a t shirt I stopped and laughed seeing what was happening in my mind, seeing how I am not aware and going into dreams, seeing how the ego tries to rationalise buying something outside of ourselves, as a means to try and get a closer connection inside ourselves to something else lol.

Its not like I'm saying buying things is bad or anything, its just that in this example for instance, whether I buy a product or not is never going to be a measure of my effective interaction with a group, that will always be the result of fully immersing myself in the group, moving myself into creating enjoyment, satisfaction as myself, not on short burst energy spurts from buying things for a false connection. Sure if I actually need to buy something to access something else then ok, or when getting something will support us to expand ourselves, then obviously it should be bought.

I will continue to monitor and unravel my mind around buying things because it often shows me something I have missed at first and must face/correct.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 10 May 2020, 22:05

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ciple.html

Do you notice how when you have a lot of money according to ones idea of a lot of money, or when you have no money, or ones idea of no money - that it can really fuck with you and cause you to do things that you really just wouldn't usually do.

For example I see in my life and in the world that in moments where money is tight, you get more stressed, uptight, overthinking, sweating, running scary imaginations in your mind of slowly losing everything.

But then I also notice how when I go though periods of earning a lot of money, that my mind shifts again but its like this nonchalant charisma of the ego that comes over me, like everything I touch automatically turns to gold, therefore money just comes, it will always work out, I don't need to pay attention.

Its like this laziness in principles due to greed overcame me recently and has done before in my life I see - where because I'm going through a period of having plenty of money, I start almost shutting my eyes when I'm doing deals, losing my focus and awareness.

For example recently I got involved in a bitcoin mining operation and while my business principles and life principles are always - if I cant cross reference everything, then it is not a cool deal to engage in, I totally ignored this common sense blue print that I usually stick too.

But when I was discussing with the Miners for months about the plans, the returns where so big, so inviting and I could see how the returns would come that I was then overcome by greed, by what I can do with the money when it comes in.

Constantly thinking about the money, I wasn't investing with them because I really believed in their service or anything, which is again usually my principle with cryptocurrency investment or any investment - If I can see the common sense the value of the principle of the particular block chain project then I invest.

But because the numbers were so big here, because I was already well up financially over the past 3 months from various projects but mainly TT, I allowed greed to overtake me, this little voice in my head saying "yeah this is a bit dodgy but I'm well up so I can afford to lose this money and the returns sound so good" so I totally ignored warning signs in my mind for months about the operation and subsequently ended up losing thousands. Which once I realized I had been scammed, I realized in that moment the consequences of me engaging in greed and not sticking to my principles of whats best for all.

I cannot allow for greed to blind me again, because just like in the Scarface film, focusing on money ahead of creating value first, greed eventually will cause you to fall from heaven.

I've noticed this a few times in my life where money is concerned and I'm sick of repeating this every few years or so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that to desire something which is not equally available to all life now (money) but requires me to act in self-interest to obtain this thing, is by definition what is of Greed, where I "have to have this thing" no matter what the cost is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that happiness is in fact subject to money and so I see how in these moments I can get overwhelmed with an image of happiness in my mind from this quick money operation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire some quick sugar fix bits of money in between my main professions income and a quick sugar fix is the complete opposite to what my main profession is all about. I create lasting programmable physical muscle in people with technology, not quick energy bursts of sugar high excitements.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of when I was a teenager running around trying to get the biggest energy highs, for the least amount of work and the most money - I see how remnants of this greed pre-program still exist within me, which activates when someone praises my knowledge/business and offers me another big idea with big numbers - I become the greed monster and ignore my principles which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give trust to someone when they praise me for a long period of time, when in reality it is giving trust that gets you burned when it comes to engaging in a greedy business from a greedy starting point. Trust is never given and anyone who asks for it, is only doing so to let you know they will fuck you in the future. Real trust is built brick by brick by two committed equals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying engaging in something I know is not likely legitimate, because of being financially in a good place and thinking "well if it works out great and if not i can afford to lose this money" literally that is a thought process that will always lead to loss in a system where everyone is trying to get ahead of each other due to greed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to engage in business activities with people due to greed who I know are not providing value in the world themselves due to greed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that ignoring warning signs in anything is essentially ignoring abuse which is the exact line of thinking that allows life to suffer everyday in this global system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the nature of greed and fear and its justification through an image of happiness, the euphoria I experience when I am feeding that image energy, hides the reality to myself that this ravenous pursuit of money causes the outflow of ravenous starvation and inequality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that enlightenment in the system is the justification to protect the greed of happiness to be pursued regardless of the consequence. Because as the enlightened I can claim this physical world is an illusion but rather then testing that by living without money, I actually do the opposite by accumulating more money to protect myself from the reality here of poverty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself into believing that when I make a load of money, that anything I financially engage in will "magically magnetise" the money to me with no effort or value created. When in reality when I am self-honest every time I have made good money in my life it was from dedication, from creating value first ahead of money the opposite of what I did in this recent failed crypto business deal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not to realise that greed by definition is about removing competition, to get as many ways as possible to prevent the demon of poverty in fear, regardless of the damage this causes to those less fortunate then me due to their birth environment. My starting point with Technotutor is giving others the best education, because it is the solution to creating a new system that's best for all, a system where greed does not exist. Any other "investment/business" ideas I may have especially when the starting point of a particular business idea is greed is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that happiness from the money god is the root of war on earth, where a nation will destroy anyone that stands in the way of the nations supply line to happiness being the "money god" which takes greed to a level of cruelty unimaginable as seen in all world wars.

I commit myself to living the realisation that value must be created in anything before money be manifested, not the other way around. the ego always wants free sweets, free money, yet in reality nothing is free, everything is all input and output.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with greed based thoughts whenever I see them coming up, which is invariably when I'm working on any other business project apart from TT. So as and when I see my mind flirting with thoughts, I stop and breathe I realise the devastating consequences to myself and all life to engage in greed. I continue to breathe until I am no longer having these thoughts coming up trying to mind control me.

I commit myself to show that Greed goes hand in hand with abuse of power to guarantee happiness as the winner based on inhumanity and inequality.

I commit myself to show that Greed separates neighbour from neighbour.

I commit myself to show that Capitalism and Consumerism is basically justified greed in the desperate pursuit of happiness.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 17 May 2020, 22:18

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... iends.html

This point is fascinating I have to say, this idea that when you are selling a product, that selling is generally considered a "bad thing" by the education system we are all brought up in. That's why we've all heard the saying "don't trust a sales person".

But this explains why people in the world who cannot sell, rarely get much money because as you grow into adulthood, you quickly learn that even though selling was defined to be a bad thing, that sales roles offer the most money and money is the god you must accumulate to live in Heaven right.

Then do you notice how when you are selling a product to a client that you don't know personally, then you think its "ok" to sell to that person, you can easily justify it for money. But when its someone you know personally, do you see how you get uncomfortable around selling to them?

Like you don't want to take money from that person you know personally for giving them a product/service, like you should be giving it to them for free or something. But when you know a product has value and in a world where we all acknowledge that the parameters of paying to receive a good/service is mutually agreed. So why would you not?

Always remember that if you don't sell to someone, then someone else will anyway, everyone is always being to sold to by someone. Fascinating also that within groups of wealthy friends, they generally will sell each other their business plans/ideas all the time, but middle class/poorer groups of friends will likely have more hesitancy and uncertainty around selling to friends for obvious reasons.

It really is amazing how the more words we know then the more our understanding of reality opens up, also amazing is how Ego and Fear taints this, creating all these limitations all over the place in our lives based on defending an idea/judgement of positive/negative polarity frictions.

I know with certainty that TechnoTutor benefits all Life. But let me ask you do you really know with certainty that the product you sell is guaranteed to help people? Do you actually live your passion through your role? If you are certain about these things then why would you not share that with anybody in your life?

If you are selling a product that you claim to believe in and are passionate about, but you are not sharing it with EVERYONE in your life, then it shows that you know in self-honesty its not necessarily going to benefit people and you are clearly not living your passion in your role. You know in self-honesty that you are living as a "snake oil sales person" so you feel guilty lying to your friends, spinning your usual bullshit lines to get the sale.

But when you truly know with certainty that what you are selling/sharing is truly best for all, that you are truly passionate for it, then you know in self-honesty that it has to be shared with everyone.

I have noticed through all the years of my selling career, this strange stigma around selling, so I took actions years back initially when I first located this issue in my mind/society.

Then over the past year I have sold to many friends and will sell to many more, because for me living my passion and sharing it is not actually selling.

Which highlights another point where our beingness, our resonance must be aligned to what we do in order to maximize our ability, because friend or not people can pick up when you are "selling to them" when you are are not really believing what you are saying, but when you really mean what you say, when you live your product then your passion will shine through to your clients.

These statements have and do still assist me -

I forgive myself as my beingness, as my innocence that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is "bad" to sell to friends, when in reality this is just my pre-programmed minds idea which is based in separation and so is not valid.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that if i allow myself to fear selling to anyone, then I am actually brainwashed by fear, allowing fear to make decisions for me, which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this shows I am not actually living what im saying to people and I don't want to act to my friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what my friends will think of me if i sell to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my friends will not like me anymore if i sell to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within wealthy groups of friends they always sell to each other, so if I actually do have friends right now who are offended I sold to them, then it just shows they are not a friend that can assist me or themselves to succeed in business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify only selling to people I don't know which is self-dishonesty about how this monetary system works, where everyone is being sold too constantly.

I forgive myself as my beingness, as my innocence that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that even our very existence, our ability to breathe costs money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that hiding what I do from anyone in my life, is the exact point that allows abuse to carry on in the global system, where we humans believe it is acceptable to hide certain parts of ourselves from each other, to stay silent, when this silence is directly allowing abuse to occur.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as my beingness, as my innocence, to define selling as "bad" and not selling as "good" which is all an illusion of separation and in reality selling is cool because it gets you money and we all know that in self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breathe that everyone is being sold to, so if I don't sell to someone, then someone else will anyway, so what does it matter?

Why bother justifying not doing it?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/define my personal network and my business networks as being separate things, when they are not - this planet is just one network of humans.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I'm not selling to someone in my life, then clearly I'm not living my passion and must adjust my starting point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I am self-honest I know that when I'm uncertain about if something I'm selling will benefit everyone, I hesitate selling it to my personal friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath, that if I'm not selling to everyone then my business/sales plans will not likely work, because all business is based on the group mind constantly expanding.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that there are two form of selling that exist - selling as taking and not giving value (snake oil salesmen), where as selling that's best for all is based on giving and receiving value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I place myself in the shoes of my friends, If they created a product that they were really certain about, I would want them to share it with me. In fact hiding it, would cause me to doubt the foundation of trust in our friendship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt that what im selling will benefit everyone, when in reality in self-honesty when I know it will, holding onto any doubts that prohibit me from sharing my passion with everyone is unacceptable.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to justify participoating with thoughts based in fearing selling to frineds, so as and when I see my mind having these thoughts, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate/be directed by this fear, so i keep breathing until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that everyone in this world is being sold to, our very existence costs us money.

I commit myself to exposing snake oil sales people, who do not really live what they are saying and are not giving and receiving value, which is abuse.

I commit myself to giving and receiving value with my friends, family and all life to share my passions as I know with certainty my passion for my work benefits all life.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 24 May 2020, 21:31

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ntice.html

How do you respond when someone suggests you do something? Do you react in emotions or do you cross reference here with physical certainty? Do you have a Master or Apprentice currently? Well if you are on the road to be a master in anything you will have to be an apprentice and if you already are a Master in one field you must develop an apprentice to pass on what you have learnt and you must also realize that your master status in one field always requires sharpening to remain a master and it also means you will be an apprentice in something else.

What must be clear here is that an effective Master/Apprentice relationship will not be based on a God/Slave relationship, but rather as equals which is where the greatest learning comes from. Children as an example do not respond well to being told "you have to do it like this because I said so" they will always respond better to "this is how we do it to create the best outcome".

An effective master must have complete knowledge and skill in a subject, a master must be able to take charge of groups of people, to have principles as solid as a rock and experience as deep as a well and crucially be able to pass on their knowledge. An effective apprentice is a beginner and knows as much, the apprentice must agree to work for a set period of time under a master and the starting point of all questions must be for learning not competing with the master.

Do not try to pretend to be a master, to try and convince others you are a master in something if you are still an apprentice in actuality. Notice in the Star Wars film series that a Jedi Padawan who thinks they are a master already (Anakin Skywalker) is based in separation and thus will only have consequences of abuse.

The ego is fascinating how it wants to define itself as a master when really it is a novice, do you notice how many "mental health experts" have sprouted up in this lockdown? Fascinating isn't it, the ego always desires to be "praised for its knowledge" and to deny that it doesn't know something.

Whoever you are in life, if you do not have both a master and an apprentice in some area of your life, then it highlights you are not living a life of education that's best for all. Because anyone who has a Master is humble enough to understand that they don't know everything and that they require to learn from others in life, someone who always says "I can do it myself" will purposely try to avoid having a master because of ego and will likely fail.

Then a Master who does not want to have an apprentice is only highlighting their own self-interest, which manifests as a world of chaos where nobody supports each other and rather competes with everyone else.

A true learner a truly educated person, learns and understands that there is no plateau of intellectual mastery, that even when mastery is achieved in anything, one must keep it sharp to not fall back into apprenticeship and also one must delve into new dimensions and fields where I will again be an apprentice.

Recently you could say I have acquired an Apprentice, someone who wants to learn from me yet I still have masters too. But when i say master I don't mean they tell me what to do all the time, but i always respect and listen to their feedback and will use it as a part of my template of decision making to get to whats best for all - who do you listen too?

My master had to put his foot down with me recently about a post I made and it is only because of the stability I have created within and as me in relation to a master and apprentice that enabled me to immediately take onboard the feedback to come to a decision that's best for all.

We must always walk as the master and the apprentice, to be prepared to be incorrect about something and learn how to adjust it and when we master something we must be clear about sharing with others what has made us a master.

If you have problems learning from others, or teaching others, then you may find these statements assist as they have and continue to do so for me -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that even when I master something, I still need to keep sharpening this mastery and I am still an apprentice in other areas of my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that there is never a plateau of learning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that when I do not sharpen my expertise in anything, then eventually it will become blunt the longer I leave it.

I forgive myself as my beingness as my innocence that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can claim mastery without living, when in self-honesty I am always an apprentice until I can effectively apply some knowledge and therefore require much more training to be able to be actually classified as a master.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that by claiming mastery without walking the necessary physical steps to claim that status, will only cause consequences of abuse, because the starting point here is separation as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself that I am the master in something when I am not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not listen to my master immediately, when in self-honesty I know my master truly cares for me, so will not make a suggestion unless it is to muy benefit - trust myself as my master, who is committed to giving me the best teaching.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to make decisions in my life based on what "I think" would be a good idea as this false master, instead of realising that a true master would not have to "think" this is the right course of action, the master would know with certainty it is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my master thinks he is better then me, when in self-honesty this is my own ego projecting onto others, reacting to the master and blaming the master, when in reality it is me that thinks I am better then my master which I use as a justification to not listen to him effectively which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify not listening to my master through a false belief that my master thinks they are better then me (Anakin Skywalker syndrome lol).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disagree and argue with my master, just because "I don't like" something they have suggested to me without checking if that suggestion is actually best for all, which indicates ego - the thoughts "I don't like it" always indicates ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that an effective master/apprentice relationship is not based in a god/slave starting point but rather an actual platform as equals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is "bad" to be an apprentice and "good" to be a master, which is just a pointless polarity friction based in the fear of being defined as stupid. I realise this polarity unconsciously feeds into all humans in this global system to continue this idea based in separation that everyone wants to claim mastery, which when it is not true is just abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being defined as stupid by others, because of my ego defining myself as a master, which sometimes is true and sometimes is not and is my ego trying to convince me I'm a master at something when really I'm an apprentice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that being an apprentice does not make one stupid, there is no such thing as stupid, there is simply different speeds of learners,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in self interest that whenever I do not share the best way to do something with my apprentice, it is because of competing against them in my mind instead of supporting them as equals which is unacceptable and is the basis of the manifestation of abusive thoughts in humans and the outward manifestation of a competing, aggressive, abusive world.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to deceive myself around master and apprentices, by competing with masters and apprentices in my life which is counterproductive to learning - so as and when I see my mind reacting to one of my apprentices or one of my masters, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate with these thoughts as only chaos ensues from ineffective relationships. I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that when one is living what is best for all in their education, then one will always be clear about being a humble master and a humble apprentice.

I commit myself to exposing fake masters in this world, who claim to be experts assisting people when really they are novices abusing people in the name of ego, attention and self-interest.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 31 May 2020, 20:45

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -last.html

Iconoclast is a fascinating word that I have integrated in recent times, now the meaning of the word is - a destroyer of religious images and cherished/institutional beliefs as well as the belief in the importance of this.

Then when you slow down and look at the root of the word, you can clearly see the breakdown - Icons cant last.

Recently I have been supporting my friend with her confidence and vocabulary building blocks to enhance and develop her skill and self-expression through music.

Now its really interesting because in the world right now you see how the word Iconoclast is actually manifesting - films and music are not being produced at the same rate that humanity is used too. Thus you can literally see the declining fan support of the celebrity "Icons" in this world. Then as the true reality of the current celebrity systems abuse continues to come out, this declining fan support will accelerate.

I see how we have been supporting a selfish system of Icons because we live as this self-interest within and as who we are that continues the outflows of abuse in our world seen though rape, war and starvation.

As the current global system continues to collapse, it is all of our responsibility that we support, nourish, and uplift artists that create content that supports all life. To move from praising artists, the God/Slave system, to walking with artists that strengthen the principles of whats best for all life.

The end of this irrational iconography is here, this brainless selfishness, this chaotic expression of love, this vanity and partying mindset that has been drilled into us for so many years through the system of Icons that we have allowed to exist - and now we must redesign Hollywood, the system of celebrities to make sure that art, the films, music we allow to exist, is conducive of life support.

Icons will take on a new meaning in a world that's best for all, where all life is considered as an icon in our living and money system, and thus we only support art that reflects this.

Wherever you are in this world take self-responsibility now to de-program your irrational praising of icons that are not creating content that benefits everyone and in your outer world increase your support of unknown artists that have a powerful message of life.

These statements have and do support me -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that because I have existed in separation as self-interest as my pre-programmed mind, that I have thus supported icons and the system of icons which are based in self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise through supporting artists that are not producing a message that's best for all, I am allowing the continuation of this global system of abuse which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the destruction of an abusive belief system and the praising of some beings as being more important based on "entertaining art" is always whats best for all, thus I live as an Iconoclast.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is my responsibility to call out any artists directly that are living abuse through their art and day to day life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have more importance than others, which manifests through my taste in art.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that our education system is created on the basis of Icon praising, where when someone makes a huge impact in something, when someone is considered "special" in someway, we compete and compare ourselves in our mind, coming to the eventual idea that the icon must be praised as being "better and more talented then ourselves".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to praise Icons rather then walk with artists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise my starting point in relation to who I allow myself to be, will actually manifest as the message I enjoy within music and films etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my mind holds onto memories of celebrities I praised as I was growing up and then use this memory to justify supporting an artists even after I know I have exposed the abuse in their art.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have defined myself and my tastes in art through holding onto these memories.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have fed into this idea where an artists art stands by itself with no consequence, as if it doesn't matter if an artist is an abuser as long as they made "entertaining content" which is unacceptable actually.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I am honest with myself ignorance to take self-responsibility for what I accept and allow, manifests as ignorance to investigate and see clearly when an apparent Icon is producing art which is actually abusive.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to praise celebrities with no care if the celebrity or their art is actually conducive of life support - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to interact as I know the consequence will be the continuation of abuse as me as this world - So I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that exist.

I commit myself to exposing the system of Icon praising that we have all allowed, highlighting that Icons cannot last.

I commit myself to living the realisation that living what is best for all, that this also encompasses what artists I support, thus I must support artists of value, artists who stand as the voice life.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 07 Jun 2020, 21:12

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -just.html

Its fascinating when someone points out to you that you are being hard on yourself when you don't initially see it yourself. Why is it often easier for me to be hard on myself rather then just being?

I was reacting to myself this past weekend because I was thinking that If only I could change something about myself right now, then I could be so effective at everything in life right now. Its a pattern that comes up from time to time, which I see does not actually support me in living whats best for all life.

Like I'm not being "effective enough" right now, yet Hannah pointed out that she notices I am actually very effective at a lot of things, yet it is this constant push for self-perfection where I am never happy with my progress when I see I'm holding myself back in anyway.

Its like Marley relax, you have removed a lot of bullshit from yourself in your life, you live in a cool environment, you make a lot of TechnoTutor sales, you know about and apply many different types of knowledge to great effect, you have money, you know how to create money, you have the ability to move in the system according to your own schedule, you have a nice car, you can cook well, you have written a book, you are in athletic good health, you have great diverse networks of friends and business partners.

These things are not to be scoffed at, I am looking at the point of respecting what I have achieved thus far in my life, seeing that ok there is still more I can improve upon, but that I am not being too hard on myself as I walk the point of self-perfection and actually take in what I achieve and not always look down on my own achievements.

Like oh it is ok what I've done so far, but it would be "so much better" if i did this that and the other, that grass always being greener, when in reality I do not actually know in certainty if I would be more effective or not.

This also brings up that line between gentleness with myself and justification to carry on participating with something I see is limiting me.

It was a great support to me when she highlighted all this and I have noticed this before, yet still have more to learn here -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that while focusing on self-perfection is cool, this can be to a fault when I am often being hard on myself, not truly appreciating my successes, never being good enough instead of just being which is self-sabotaging judgement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my achievements as good, but never good enough until I am the perfect being now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react negatively about myself around why im not living absolute perfection right now, where I just freak out and over dramatize something that could be holding me back in my mind, spending loads of time complaining in my mind about the point rather then taking on the point here directly yet gently.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I will be "even better" when this future event of change happens, without any actual certainty that this is the case.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt that I will be able to create myself as perfection through defining myself as always being fucked up and not good enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that creating/allowing imaginations about how much better it would be when I "change this thing" is separating me away from whats here, meaning only limiting my own effectiveness here and thus my ability to make whats best here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I am not hard on myself, forcing myself to fix everything right now, then I wont improve, when in reality what you resist persists and I have seen every time in my life where I have effectively changed anything it is always down to standing equal to a point and gently adjusting myself to remove the polarity, the programming from the point and re-design in a more effective system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a hard worker, thus I must be hard on myself which is unnecessary self-abuse. beating myself physically or mentally about anything is counter-productive to life support.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that just being is lazy and being hard on myself is active which is good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look down on my achievements as being trivial when they are not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a polarity friction where it is bad to just be and good to be hard. This simply keep me in separation maintains this illusionary idea in the world which maintains the system of haves and have not's, which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of my granddad and my mother defining a Dawkins as "doers" that there's no such thing as resting, when reality this is just ego as one must give oneself breaks, relaxation time for the mind and body in order to be at maximum capacity. This illusion that we need to kill ourselves to be effective is not real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that while being gentle with myself about self-change is cool, I have to be careful I am not using gentleness as an excuse to carry on any form of limitation in my life, a purposeful prolonging of facing the point here.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to start dramatically judging myself about how much better I could be if i was living perfection now, so as and when i see my mind having thoughts come up I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to go into this as the cycle will start again, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts.

I commit myself to living the realisation that when I am being hard on myself, while it might feel like a great way to push myself to improve, in reality when I stay here as this breath, when I am just being is when I give myself the best support platform for real change.

I commit myself to exposing the limitations of self-judgement and expansion of beingness as life.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 14 Jun 2020, 22:02

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... pital.html

What is the capital of your home country? Do you see yourself as equal to this, or do you experience yourself as more or less then this capital?

Do you have the capital you require to support yourself effectively? When you are writing your name on any forms, do you use capital letters or not?

Capitalisation is a fascinating point, because something occurred to me this week - so I have for years been trading precious metals with people from all over the world and when someone buys something from me, then I have to post the item to them.

A few days ago I had to do a lot of orders and what was fascinating was nearly all of the clients sent me their name and address details in all lower case. So literally nobody used capital letters for their name or their address and as I pay a lot of attention to every word people use and how they use it, I'm used to adjusting the details and adding the relevant capital letters.

But I have never had so many clients in one day all send me their details in lower case. On the face it that may mean nothing to many - what I was seeing within this though is an unconscious pattern/consequence that I have seen in myself before.

It's this idea drummed into us as we grew into adults - that we are too small, that we don't effect anything in the big picture, that we really don't matter that much, that we should introduce ourselves quietly and stay safe as a smaller version of ourselves in the system. That we should literally Cap-It-All, limit everything about ourselves.

It all connects with other words we have problems with like - Authority, Government, Banking, Money etc which then manifests as people naturally never using capitals or considering themselves the capital of responsibility for what is here in this world.

Its no surprise that so many people still believe they cannot do anything to change themselves or the world and resonantly if you believe you are smaller then the system, then people will always pick that up from you and enforce theirs and your own limitation of yourself as less then the system.

I trained this point into myself years back and still have to keep on top of the point in my mind if anything comes up, which my mentors assist me with. I always explain to anyone im training, that you matter in matter, that your name is something that should be stated with confidence because we are truly the capital city of everything that exists in this reality.

These statements have and do assist me, so walk them with me if you have ever had problems with authority. -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live a definition of the word Capital that is in complete separation from myself, instead of taking self-responsibility to redefine the word equal and one to whats best for all life,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I am the capital of responsibility for everything that happens in my life and in this world as me - The Capital City of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I introduce myself in a limiting way, when I fail to introduce myself with confidence and certainty, it can be highlighting to me unconscious issues around words like Capital, Authority, Government, System etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not responsible for anything that is here through living a definition of the word Capital, where I essentially cap or limit my participation with everything in complete separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that when I accept this limitation of myself around capital, that resonantly others will pick this up and will enforce mine and their own acceptance of themselves as limited beings who do not see themselves as the capital of Life and will likely never create capital which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have been brainwashed by the education system in place to make sure that I see myself as less then the system, rather then realising the truth which is that I am actually equal to everything that is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify inaction in living whats best for all life, by participating with thoughts for years like "I'm just one person, what can I do?" instead of living the realisation that it is the seemingly insignificant individual cells working in cooperation that create the whole of a powerful healthy body. So 1+1+1 we redesign the cells of the body.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to not realise that every cell is as important as each other and if one cell is not in unison the whole is not in unison. No matter how separate we think we are, we are connected in reality, no matter how small we may think we are and our actions are, in reality it all plays a huge part in the big picture of whats here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a small town through living in a small town for so many years, where I have attempted to separate myself from the capital city instead of realising that the capital city of any country is the heart of the nation and is intrinsically a part of who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a polarity friction where I have defined the capital as "bad" in any country and smaller towns/villages as "good" when this is a complete illusion feeding into the separation of all life because no matter how infected the cell, if it is here, then it is part of me until I cleanse it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is the desire to have ignorance to whats here, to hide from the true face of whats here that because in the city in every country you always see higher crime levels and in smaller towns you can create "hidden kingdoms" the same way how so many of us try to hide from facing ourselves in our mind and instead create hidden kingdoms to escape within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is through not standing as the capital of responsibility for everything that's here, that is where I allow my own acquiescence to a world of chaos within and without.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if i do not have capital, then it simply highlights my position in the system and my relationship with money - it is impossible to create capital for those in poverty by design and for those of us in the elite it is also impossible to create capital if we are living in a way where we limit our own importance in the world and accept our self as the slave to god as money, instead of standing equal to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore the abuses of those who have capital on those who do not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise rhat those with capital in this world have abused money, through creating self-interested capital heaven cities in their mind and daily living, which then extends out into the creation of capital cities separated from nature, separated from life, as the money center for the minority, as the abuse apex of humanity that cause the consequence of no capital for the majority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath, that capital must be used in this world to create a new capital city of life within and without.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that I am unimportant in anyway, that Capital is a word separate from me in every way - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts coming up that I am less then the Capital, I stop and breathe, I do not allow my mind to recreate this fuck up, I continue to breathe until there is no moire thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that I am actually the Capital City of Planet Earth, that I am equal to all that's here and thus the central responsibility in creating whats best for all Life.

I commit myself to exposing how we have limited our living of the word Capital which has created the world of chaos as it is and so we require a new living of the word Capital that is best for all beings in this world.

I commit myself to exposing how those with capital in this world have allowed for the creation of money heaven centers for the minority that we call cities, which only create poverty for the majority.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 21 Jun 2020, 22:14

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -from.html

What is here is what is here, do not be so naive to think that due to social distancing and Corona fears, you have "more right" to ignore poverty then ever before. In this world while it is certainly much worse in third world countries, Poverty has no bounds of race, age, or country - it is a rampant disease spreading far worse then anything Coronavirus can do.

Have you noticed yourself avoiding poor people even more then before the Lock down? Society has developed an acceptance that avoiding people is now "for our health", its an excuse anyone can use now as a reason why you don't want to interact with someone.

Now ask yourself can you imagine being a poor person in a society where nobody wants to stand next to others? Telling poor people they are not allowed to stand next to or touch anyone is just not a privilege that poor people can realistically do, and generally why do the majority of us ignore homeless people we walk past? It is because we are all brainwashed growing up to believe that rich people are positive and poor people are negative and that you should only spend time around "positive people" and avoid "negative people" - now in lock down this point has gone on steroids, where a minimum 1-2 metres social distancing is expected by the majority and it is interesting looking at how many people are noticeably increasing that 1-2 metre distance to 3-4+ metres based on how poor somebody looks, as if those extra few steps will protect you from infection of Coronavirus and unconsciously from poverty itself lol. You could be 1,000 metres away but it still will not change the reality of whats here, you can run but you can't hide.

So a few days ago a man who was clearly homeless passed out in the middle of the street, which I noticed across the road while I was waiting in a queue for the post office.

I don't mean the guy was just sitting on the side of the street, he literally dropped in the middle of the street. Now what was fascinating was that I noticed plenty of people walking past him, some shaking their heads, some laughing, some saying occasional remark like "wake up mate" as they walked past, but nobody actually helping.

After being in the post office for 5 mins, when I came out the guy was still slumped on his back in the beaming sun in the middle of the street. A couple had stopped by this point and were on the phone to the ambulance while also keeping their distance from the man.

I went to investigate and while it was clear the man was high on drugs, possibly drunk and incredibly dehydrated - I asked him "what is it man are you ok? what happened?" To which he said, "I just cant do it anymore mate, I've given up."

I quickly then realised that the couple calling the ambulance would not help, because this mans problem cannot be fixed by a hospital bed - it is in his own mind, the minds of everyone fearing poverty and the economic system of living we have allowed that produces increasing endless sad stories of poverty. I explained to the couple that the man didn't need an ambulance but they didn't speak much English.

He asked me where he was and I said "you are laying on the floor in the middle of the street, you can't stay here, you are drawing a crowd and the police will likely harass you if you stay there, and lets not give up man, come on lets get stand up". He mumbled that he would need help to his feet as he raised his hand like a slow zombie.

I would have hesitated once upon a time to give this man my hand, yet I have for a longtime redesigned my DNA to not fear poverty and infections. So without hesitation I gave him my hand and helped him stand up, he thanked me but then got angry at the couple calling an ambulance, saying he is ok, its a waste of their time and will just get him in trouble.

Then I calmed him down and talked with him for a few more minutes, got him a bottle of water and listened to him. What was most notable in what he said was that before lock down it was always hard, he couldn't have been older then 30 but he said he lost his mum and dad young, then his increasing drug use destroyed a lot of job/relationship opportunities for him and he pretty much has lived in the streets ever since.

He explained that since lock down its become virtually impossible for him to develop communication for potential job and friend opportunities or even just getting that extra few pound hand outs each day because everyone takes one look at his dirty appearance and thinks "this guy must be infected stay away from him".

I could really tell this reality was crushing this man, he was getting teary eyed while explaining it, I could see a lot of pain in his eyes.

I gave him £10 which he was of course thankful for, I told him to do his best to find ways to get by, that if me and my organisation succeed, he will get the kind of support we all need.

As I walked off knowing that my moment of charity was only a plaster and will make no difference in the grand scheme of consequence in this mans life, but I knew looking at him that if I was him I would want someone to acknowledge me, to show me what care looks like, to give me a hand up not a hand out, and I considered how many people in the world are experiencing exactly what this man is right now due to this out of control money system.

This man knows no other way to deal with his mental traumas then through drug addiction, but can you imagine if there was an equal money system in place and a clear process of psychology and self-development in our schooling system how this mans life could have turned out so differently?

Do you notice how the more money you have then the easier it is to stay in lock down indefinitely? It was already difficult for poor people in any country to get by due to the design of our capitalistic money system and now through our fears of infection, fears of money loss, fears of government lock down regulations etc. We are signing a death sentence for the poor in every nation unless we act now to end this desperate living that so many have now been plunged into.

We have to stop looking at poverty as being separate to our lives, that its "extra acceptable" to social distance from poverty, when the opposite is true. We have to understand that if we continue to ignore the poor, then eventually poverty will come for us. The fact of the matter is, that this man was emotionally ready to burst and I am not willing to accept a world where we have an increasing pool of angry poor people.

None are free until all are free, so while in your mind it is easy and desirable even to put yourself in the shoes of the rich and those beloved in our world, until we can all consistently put our feet in the shoes of those at the bottom of capitalism, then we will never develop a world that is best for all life.

Lets end this ignorance to poverty, how do you feel when someone ignores you? Not nice is it, now imagine you have no house, or job, or family and can you see how much more painful being ignored is? We will never end poverty if we do not face it, be that person in your community assisting everyone to understand that all pain here is all of our responsibility to end and that real happiness is not a reality until everyone is included in the party.

Consider all, include everyone, leave none out, anyone in your community that is feared due to their economic poverty, stand up and support them, do not allow anyone in your community to be ostracized due to fears of infection and government regulation. 1+1+1+1 we become many.

I will continue this point next time...

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 28 Jun 2020, 22:15

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -from.html

What did you notice when you woke up today? I noticed there is still poverty existing in this world, my world, everyone's world - therefore today is another day where ignorance to whats here must be ended.

If a poor person collapsed in the street tomorrow in front of you, do you fear they are infected and stay away from them? Or do you realise they need a hand up and a platform of support to end their disease which is our responsibility in the elite to build?

The more we try to social distance from poverty in our mind and our physical bodies movements then the worse it will get, so lets walk -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can social distance from poverty, which is fascinating because it is that very point that will make sure that it gets harder and harder to do - because through ignoring poverty more then ever, that means solutions will not be forged and poverty will increase to a point where poverty is pouring through your front door which by then will be too late to realise that when you forcefully separate yourself from something that is here in pain, their pain will soon be your pain, because all pain here is our responsibility to end, I am one body, this planet is one body. So better stand up for all life in equality and oneness now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that despite what the TV says, Coronavirus is not the worst virus on Earth Poverty is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that disease is the incorrect programming of words into the flesh where all that is life is not considered or realised.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for avoiding poor people more then usual during lock down in the false belief that I am protecting myself from all that is "negative" such as poverty and infection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am protecting myself first in self-interest by social distancing from people who look poor without realising that ignorance to poverty is what keeps the system of haves and have not's in place and during lock down this has unacceptably gone on steroids.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is acceptable for me to breach social distancing with my "positive" financially stable friends, having post lock down parties and teh like and then in spiting the poor through this belief by ostracizing them more then ever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the justification that its for my health to social distance from poverty without considering that more we separate ourselves from poverty, then the worse poverty will get.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to call government officials to fix poverty for me when i see it, which will never happen when government is currently based on maintaining this capitalist system of haves and have nots - instead of taking on the point myself here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider or realise how much more difficult it is for poor people in this current global scenario of social distancing "for our safety".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that poor people do not have the privilege of being able to keep space from others, as they often rely on people in communities and will often be cramped in housing that breeds disease.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define poor people as negative and rich people as positive creating a polarity friction which unconsciously feeds into the global system and maintains it as is which is not acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories growing up of being repeatedly told by the system that's here in media that rich is good poor is bad - when in reality this idea is not real because rich equals support for life and poverty equals abuse for life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the further I keep my body from poor people the safer I will be from the virus, when that is not true because powerful viruses do not care about your strategy, they will always find a way to infect you if the avenue is there and the vessel is open.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to unconsciously believe that by staying away from poor people I am "making sure" poverty doesn't come into my own life in self-interest, which then makes sure it exists in the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that no matter how far you distance yourself physically and in your mind, we all live on one planet together, one body - it makes no sense separating yourself from yourself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that no matter how much money I have individually, I am still a poor man if ANY form of poverty exists on MY PLANET.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is pure spitefulness to ignore poverty, it is the same as writing a death sentence with your own hands and signing it without any care of the damage of that signature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I must redesign my DNA to be a living machine that does not fear facing and correcting any part of whats here within and without.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to not realise in every breath that the sad story of this poor man I met, would have been a completely different outcome if we had an equal money system in place that supports all life equally with the best of everything - which specifically for this man would have been a basic income to stay off the streets and psychology/self-development at school to be able to deal with his traumatized mind years back, so he could have stopped the crumbling consequences he is facing now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to not realise that when one has money, one can stay in lock down indefinitely, while those without money cannot possibly stay in a room and stay away from people. Therefore we must put a system in place where everyone can be comfortable lock down or not, the lockdown merely highlights this further.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I talk to poor people and interact with them I could be seen to be breaking lockdown laws.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that until all are free none are free.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore the growing number of angry poor people in the world and I see how the longer we in the elite ignore poverty, it will come for us and take what we have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be honest with myself about how frustrating it is when I am ignored when I am trying to get someones attention, yet when I put myself in the shoes of the poor I realise how much more painful and frustrating it is to be ignored. When I get ignored I laugh because I have a cushion of money, when poor people are ignored, that could mean no food today and/or a tragic outburst of anger and depression where they might hurt themselves or someone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow anyone in my community, my world, to be ostracized based on their level of poverty.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to ever believe that I can social distance from poverty, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts like this, I stop and breathe I do not allow myself to interact with these thoughts as they are destructive, so I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts.

I commit myself to living the realisation that disease is the incorrect programming of words into the flesh where all that is life is not considered or realised.

I commit myself to showing that disease as poverty and viruses will only continue to increase in their destructiveness until we take self-responbility to create a world of ease.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”