Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... mwork.html

Teamwork is the key, as much as the backchat in our minds comes up with all kinds of justifications of our apparent "free choice" our opinions, self-interests and fears - The KEY is Teamwork.

Within Business, Relationships, Partnerships of all kinds and Life in general TEAMWORK is what is beneficial to all life.

If we look at relationships and business in the system as an example, most people live within this idea that effective business and effective relationships just "happens to you" and then when this miracle event occurs and it "feels right" then we assume apparently this right.

Then do you notice how you will use the feeling to essentially change your behavior to ensure that at least for a little while the relationship works? I have noticed this in my life.

This feeling of "Love" which as the world shows has not stood the test of time - people have more fractured relationships then ever before with higher divorce rates then ever before and equally in business people can get caught up in "good feelings" about business partners which is irrelevant in the operation of an effective business.

All these feelings and ideas hold back our ability to effectively create teamwork - as an example if you go back 5 months or so ago, I would do some TechnoTutor things around Hannah, in terms of using the system daily and the occasional business call. But I would try to lessen the TT tasks I do around her, like separating our interaction from my TT tasks as if it wouldn't assist our team building, justifying it in my mind that "well shes not part of my business yet"

Well eventually I walked through this point and forgave myself of reactions around teamwork, I got Hannah in the business and have been training her, building teamwork with her - then in this past week what has happened? Hannah has had her most effective week in TT ever and she has assisted me more in the business then ever before.

Why? Because of the actualization of the approach to relationship-agreements that we are walking, where it is simply two people agreeing to be together for the benefit of both not to try and get a fulfillment of energy in separation and self-interest.

When Teamwork is developed amazing things actually do occur, because we both show each other our strengths, our weaknesses, putting things together so that the relationship can become 1+1 = 2 not the 0.5 + 0.5 = 1 idea within system Love of "You make me complete".

Only TEAM LIFE matters in MATTER -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath that the ego as the mind consciousness system produces thoughts based in justifying not working in an effective team, but rather standing as an individual operating from self-interest where we base how effective our relationships are on the level of "good feelings" as system love that is given to us by the other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have been spending my life basing relationships on the feelings produced as the mind where effective TEAMWORK is not possible, because all that matters from this starting point is self-preservation as the idea of our self as energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the real test in Life is to stand as TEAM LIFE because because Life on Earth is actually an interconnected team where everything we all do effects another not just ourselves as we imagine in the mind - those that are not of Life are individuals searching for special attention where Life is abused in the name of "Free choice" and an idea of my "own opinion".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the idea of Love as we have been thought by the system that is here as our mind as this capitalistic Money System is not actually REAL, because if it was then we would not be having a world where ANYONE is not equally Loved by the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Love thy neighbor as thy self is where ALL LIFE is a Team One and Equal where nobody is ostracized regardless of where they come from or any unique features - it is clear there is no TEAM LIFE on Earth currently so it is up to those of us standing for Equality and Oneness to make this team MANIFEST.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Life when lived as a team does not COMPETE for the resources of Life of Earth, but rather share abundantly because it is only when all resources are Equalised then everyone can have an EQUAL LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that those who are competing, vampiring energy, not a part of REAL Teamwork as Team Life - they are in fact against Life through using the Fear they allow to apparently "protect" their individual idea of them self - they are divided and conquered by FEAR within themselves and thus will project this onto others to try and destroy Team Life through FEAR.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that at birth EVERY ONE in this world was a part of Team Life, but that through our life as our natural learning ability slowed and the mind consciousness system became who we are in totality, we revoked our own membership to Team Life through the "free choice" to choose Fear - ALL beings here on Earth can and must be brought back to the innocence and open natural learning ability as the physical of a child through Self-Honesty and Self-Forgiveness in order to rejoin Team Life and manifest a World that's Best for ALL LIFE where nobody will kick themselves out of the team ever again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that just as all the cells in the BODY are in alignment not divided into competing parts - thus it is our responsibility as a living being on Earth to understand the design of Fear in all its intricacies to not allow it to cause any further harm to Team Life or maintain control in this world.

I commit myself to SHOW that there is no I in the word Team.

I commit myself to SHOW that the "Good feelings" we chase as the idea of Love which is actually abuse, because it is all Self-Interest and so makes it impossible to harness and developed the true power of REAL Teamwork, which is where truly STRONG agreements can be installed.

I commit myself to call on ALL on Earth to return to Team Life until it is within the fabric the very being of each on Planet Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that we have all been deceived through BeLIEving that we need Fear to harm or be harmed where REAL teamwork is impossible and so it is ONLY when Fear is removed that we can return to and live as TEAM LIFE.

I commit myself to SHOW that parents in this world value their own children more than the the lives of ALL children, teaching that Fear and Separation is acceptable causing Life on Earth to be warped into a twisted life of Fear that hides behind a facade of Self-Interested Love which passes on to the next generation and so on, highlighting parenting has been the ROOT of Fear in the name of Love and so we must redesign parenting to be tangibly what is best for all.

I commit myself to SHOW that Life is a gift that one chooses to stand as freely, the same way one freely chooses to not stand as Life but live in Fear.

I commit myself to never stop inviting people, planting seeds, placing blueprints to assist All to become a part of Team Life in ALL WAYS.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... equal.html

Is it an accident that many view Equality as Communism? No it is not, everything is in reverse so the reality is that those that defend this current money system of Capitalism and the illusion of Democracy just confirm the extent of ones own brainwashing and submission to Ego and Money as the Pre-programmed Mind that exists here.
This idea that you can't change whats here, that I have the choice to like or dislike anything I want for my entertainment, that I "have the freedom" to say no I will not be Equal, when In self-honesty I know that I do not really have a say in what is happening here. As we see year after year in various countries, our voting system in Politics counts for nothing, because the choices are made by a small group of people as a selection process not an election process - a repetition process of who can garner the most energy in self-interest exactly as we do inside ourselves where our pre-designed brainwashing decides for us.

The people defending this system will say - "my vote counts! That Politician represents me in a democratic world!" when the reality is the Politician represents parties that are based in protecting the interests of Corporations, Banks and private funders ahead of the needs of the people of a nation, which continues a system of haves and have not's.

It is abhorrent what is allowed in our political systems currently and those that defend this system will have to realize that it is our own brainwashing that makes us blind to the honest truth - where if I admit this system is rigged and I have no say, then I will have to admit I have been brainwashed and admitting that would mean accepting that my whole life has been based on a Lie and that would expose the fallacy of my "beloved choices" that I made in my life.

Everything is in reverse, so the proponents of Democracy and Capitalism as it exists will accuse a person of Communism anytime this person or group suggests that wealth should be distributed equally - yet at the same time the center nations of Capitalism and apparent Democracy and "Freedom" such as the US and the UK are actually the truly guilty nations of silencing "dissident nations" through violence when they ask for a fair share of resources - then we steal the property and redistribute it among our Capitalistic elite.

Fascinating isn't it? That the nations accusing people of Communism for suggesting resources should be equally distributed are the same nations who in fact utilize a form of extreme Totalitarian Communism as violence against those that cannot defend themselves, stealing property and assets and utilizing them as they see fit?

So what kinds of things do you see in Communist countries throughout history such as China, North Korea, Cuba and Soviet Russia? So as the definition of communism implies you see all property being taken and owned by the community as the State through force. In Communism you see -

* Making it illegal to engage in any other political ideologies outside of Communism = Not best for All.

* Freedom of speech suppressed and dissent punished = Not best for All.

* Torturing Religious people and turning Atheism into a religion = Not best for All.

* No creative freedom in Work as the State decides your work = Not best for All.

* Not allowing people to travel freely in or out of their own country without Passports that the poorest usually can't get = Not best for All.

* Iconizing single leaders = Not best for All.

* Enforcing starvation through keeping the majority on such a low amount of money or just not meeting support promises = Not best for All.

* No rights for individuals to live in dignity only the State = Not best for All.

* Banning of same sex marriage = Not best for All.

* Removing parts of real Science = Not best for All.

* Forcing the public into subservience to the state through violent Secret Police groups = Not best for All.

So my point being here that Communism clearly is not Best for All the same way Capitalism isn't - what do you notice when you look at both Capitalist and Communist nations throughout history? They ALWAYS have Rich and Poor because ultimately all these money systems throughout human history are all the same - they are all based on the Self-Interest and Fear of the Polarized Pre-Programmed minds of humans fighting for Survival and Salvation.

It is so clear when you look at whats here that the only way out of the pattern of abuse which is Equality, was purposely turned into an evil thing to fear. The head families to Heaven being the richest families in this world purposely over generations of time planned and made sure that every Communist system catastrophically failed so that over time we as Humanity would automatically connect the word Equality with Communism and thus a big Mess of a Failure, when in reality Communism never had anything to do with whats best for All Life as Real Equality.

The world was designed on subservience to God, Money and State to keep us in a zombie state never considering to bring about a system of Equality and because every Communist nation fucked up and the Word Equality has been erroneously used in relation to Communism throughout time on purpose - the consequence overtime is that you just start defining Equality itself as Fucked up which is where we are actually FUCKED.

So words like Equality, Fairness, Sharing etc have all been branded through time with incorrect meanings to be seen as Communism - the biggest fear being that in a social system that is best for all apparently you won't have any Value, no Capital Value, you won't own anything and so obviously its not acceptable - very mendacious and intelligent way to keep us away from considering/implementing solutions to abuse as Equality and Oneness.

In the world of Freemasonry, at every level a new "secret" is shared to the member - it is not an accident that at the 33rd degree, the highest degree in Freemasonry, the secret revealed at this level is the understanding that ALL LIFE is Equal as God and that this is the highest secret to keep away from the public, because if the majority ever realized this, they would rise up and overthrow all secret societies and secret groups of abuse in all positions of power in this world.

The solution is Equality and Oneness because we are all in fact Equal as Life- not Equal meaning we must have the same characters, clothes, work, food etc - but Equal from the perspective that we are all citizens of Earth as Life, we all have the same requirements to live in DIGNITY and thus must be all treated with the same respect we expect for ourselves as the likes of Bernard and Jesus said in Human history - We are the Living word, we literally Live our Words.

Do not fall for the pre-programmed idea based in bullshit that Communism has anything to do with a true system of Equality and Oneness, such as an Equal Money Money System because just like Capitalism, Communism has nothing to do with what's really best for ALL LIFE, Equality and Oneness as ourselves and our money system has never been seen before in Human history - its up to us to create a world where all life is honored, where all Life has true creative freedom, where everyone's word is listened to, where everyone lives in Dignity, where we can all reach our true potential individually and collectively as one movement as the sound of Life -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the system as it exists here was designed in such as way as to make sure that because Equality and Oneness is the only way out of the enslavement of Humanity, that the wealthiest families in this world have used Communism that has nothing to do with real Equality, as the systems fraudulent Poster for fearing Equality to make sure that the only way to create whats best for all life as Equality and Oneness is not investigated and implemented by Humanity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so convinced of my own power as the mind that I completely miss that thoughts around Equality being Communism were not in me when I was born into this world, it was programmed into me to act like My God that keeps me and everyone else in the same position of acceptance of a system of slavery.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that both Communism and Capitalism are not based in whats best for all life as Equality and Oneness, because the reality is that there has never been an actual Equal Money System on planet earth ever before.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that both Communist and Capitalist systems both incorporate the existence of Rich and Poor because the starting point of both systems is Polarity as the pre-programmed Mind Consciousness System.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that those who are proponents of Capitalism and democracy are missing the point that while they point fingers claiming Communism to those speaking about Equality - the governments of the biggest Capitalist nations do the most violent stealing of property which the majority believe only happens in Communist nations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason the majority cannot see and admit how fucked up the political system is, is because in doing so one has to admit ones own brainwashing and subservience to the system, invalidating the fucked up "life decisions" we made as being nothing but Lies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that real Democracy does not exist here currently, it has been Demon-Crazy when it needs to become Demonstrate-Integrity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that you cant change whats here through an idea based in Polarity that change is bad and whats here is good because whats here protects my idea of myself as God though "free choice" when in Self-Honesty I know that I really do not have a choice, because it is the system of CONsciousness that decides for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the pre-program of whats here as the Mind is so perfect that its made sure that any avenue to whats best for all is blocked and the only door to whats best for all was turned into the greatest fear possible, that ALL Life is in fact Equal but it MUST be Communism because Human nature apparently cannot change, Humans can never be trusted which was designed to make sure I and all Life will never be Free.

I commit myself to SHOW that The word Equality was purposely designed to be fraudulently connected to the word Communism to keep us in Fear of the only solution that can set Humanity free which is Equality and Oneness.

I commit myself to SHOW that Humanity can change to become whats best for all Life as Destonians all around the world prove.

I commit myself to SHOW those that protect Capitalism and accuse those who suggest equality as communists are actually those that maintain the TRUE Enslavement of Humanity as a system of Haves and Have not's.

I commit myself to SHOW that the highest secret knowledge the wealthiest cults in the world is the knowledge that ALL Life is Equal and One as God.

I commit myself to living the realisation that no matter how anyone misinterprets words - I live as the certainty of the words I speak as what is best for all and that is Equality and Oneness.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -hate.html

Where does Hate come from? Well in the programming of whats here as the Mind Consciousness System and this Capitalistic money system, demonic behaviour originates in the Family Home.

How can that be? Well how many times in films or in real life situations has there been a member of a family who gets in trouble for abusing people and then when this comes to light - what do the family often say? I love them just the way they are, because they are still "my family" - how can that be anything but programming Demons?

Then my own life has shown me that this is true, where from no fault of my family, the simple reality is that my father not being there, my mother being ill a lot and having unstable relationships, my grandfather confusing me with Scientific jargon, never openly speaking about our thoughts, feelings and emotions - all of these points caused me to embrace suppression and participate with demonic thoughts consistently becoming like a "demon child" full of hate and anger.

While my mother and Grandfather were both so inspiring for me growing up in their own way, having great beneficial impacts on me - they both have taught me so much about things like Gardening/Nature/Cooking/Cleaning/Science etc.

Yet at the same time they both exuded "niceness" and so no matter what I did, they would always forgive me, which only fed further into my programming and the justification of it, until I started walking my process when I learnt how to start forgiving myself. Why do the Italian Mafia endorse Catholicism? Because they know that no matter what they do "The Father" and the "Family" will forgive them continuing the acceptance and allowance of Abuse - No forgiveness exists other then Self-Forgiveness.

I had a TT client recently where during the presentation I mentioned why teachers quit the job not long after starting and the client agreed stating that "yeah and you cant hit the kids the way you want lol". Now while she was joking the point for me still came up of the family and parents being the creation point of hateful towards and within kids.

Then a person on my timeline recently was spewing a lot of spiteful thoughts and it was clear to me that Anger and Hate has been infecting this persons life extensively.

We cannot allow anymore Hate to be created in homes, we need homes being the center of learning in our life based in principles of whats best for all, with all the tools needed for self-transcendence which is what we live at Technotutor and Desteni.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath that the idea of a "demon child" or "problem child" always has been created inside the home by problematic parenting where abuse is allowed in subtle ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that fueled by the idea of system Love, parents create children that are essentially deformed because of the parents not understanding that the process of pregnancy and birth is actually programmable yet if this is not directed to be whats best for all life then the results designed will be without the best possible attributes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise growing up that through being given forgiveness for my problematic behaviours by members of my family as Love, that this actually only further gave me justification to continue to abuse the same way the Mafia Gangster always being forgiven by the Catholic church as the home.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all forgiveness I knew of before walking my process of birthing life from the physical started, was fake as the only forgiveness that is measurable and real is Self-Forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the things children hate about themselves that is not in alignment such as being short in height, being a certain race, having a big nose etc are consequence of the parents imprinting their physical design but also their limited mind CONsciousness system patterns into the child which the parent rarely realises was due to their own denial of common sense programming that is best for ALL LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that the incorrect programming of words into teh flesh that my parents built into me through childhood growing up, caused me to feed into my own patterns of Anger, Hate and Suppression as I never had the words within me at the time to process what was actually occurring inside me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that parents produce a hateful nature in children through the justification of the idea of Love, adding imaginary beliefs and dogma to deny responsibility for what is here where the creation of the product as the child of "Love and Hate" will ensure that this passes on generation after generation where the sins pf the father are never addressed or corrected.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the schooling system here has never provided effective education around parenting and the general planning/creation of children in this world on purpose - so that the majority in the system planet the seed of teh creation of "Demon Children" which becomes the norm, where if not corrected we end up with a world where all innocence is lost in this world, where whats best for all life cannot manifest in the individual, the family or the system as a whole, which is unacceptable - so I take self-responsibility to redesign parenting to be what benefits all here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that without Desteni and TechnoTutor continuing to grow in this world, there is no possible way this incorrect programming of parenting can be corrected.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that what we hate about ourselves comes from our genetics or our education because we are programmable lifeforms - yet this algorithm can be built in a way where the the planning of parenthood is best for all when Humanity REALISES the reality of how powerful programming oneself can be when we have the right tools.

I commit myself to SHOW that through the reality of us being organic robots that can be programmed, that we can actually redesign the systems to produce real Love and where Hate will cease to exist.

I commit myself to SHOW that the creation of "Demonic Children" are a direct result of the allowances of abuse to exist in the Family home where an idea of Love is claimed while Hate as not considering and realising what is best for all Life is created.

I commit myself to SHOW that the reality of our programmable nature has been ignored throughout Human history and thus we create Hate, which then creates"Love" again and an endless cycle of "Love/Hate" ignorance where whats bets for all Life cannot come forth.

I commit myself to LIVE the example of what can occur when we program our self to be whats best for All, that Hate can be truly abolished in the family so that no more EVIL child offspring processes occur only LIFE.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ating.html

For reference please read this blog - https://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot ... story.html

So another week passes and the Cult of Humanity still carries on in a Zombie State, a state of ignoring the needs of the many in favor of repeating patterns of Self-Interest and Fear to satiate the needs of the few and justify Inequality. I've had 1000's of people through the years claim I'm in some kind of Evil Cult which is always from a starting point of zombified ignorance, but I have found I am now more effective then ever at directing people who say this to me.

Now we also have Vaccines, Nanotechnology, Genetic Recombination and various technological processes that actually can turn Humans into different kinds of Zombies, a different species altogether. Will you have more or less rights as an Capitalist Consumer Zombie 2.0? And different species or not if the tools to make these 2.0 beings was created by current Human design what do you know? It will have an intrinsic foundation of separation as the Mind from following Cults that are based on Divide and Conquer.

How increasingly unacceptable we have become as a species in terms of our allowance of ourselves as a Zombie, of our treatment of each other and our subservience to the Cult of the Pre-Programmed Mind - we would always get to this point where we would accelerate our abuse of Technology to where it would only put the separation as the Polarity of the Mind Consciousness System on Steroids - where now the Ego has its ultimate play toy - ever accelerating AI created Technologies to "perfect" the control of a beings Zombie like behavior - Now with a push of a button you could be made to buy any product like an actual remote controlled Robot, or try and bite off someones face like a Hollywood Zombie film.

We are moving into this Cyberpunk/Transhuman world where now we will actually be able to visually see who has "Higher standing" in the system based on Genetics, Intelligence, Viral tolerance and the "useful abilities" a persons physical body can produce which of course will still be based on what? Money. Are you at the top level of the Money Cult? Well you can kick and scream all you want about it being unfair for you but the system is going to start questioning you things like this in the next 2-25 years -

Not immune to Bio-weapons and Viruses? Can't see three times as far as a normal Human? Can't put your fist through a brick wall? Cant breathe underwater? Cant fly in the sky? Cant read millions of words per minute? Only having lowly dirty Un-Vaccinated normal Human Genetics with no Microchip Brain interfaces? Well sorry fucker you will not be getting any positions of value then as AI processes you out of the work force and system relevance - so maybe you can just be cannon fodder for some kind of well designed Georgia Guidestones World War Z thing.

Don't like this idea, well what do you expect? Humanity has yet to move itself to understand Equality due to the very idea of Equality being a demonized word, so through time has been given an incorrect allocation of words in connection to it such as Communism and Cult. Yet Communism and Cults as evidenced through history as having Nothing to do with actual Equality as a manifest expression of Real Love on Earth.

This as I and others have mentioned before is by design - while the reality is that all of Humanity are in Cults, yet we are United in agreement of praising and protecting the most Evil of Cults in this world so that Life has no say and where the 1% Controls the Culture of the 99%, forcing the majority to accept a lesser value of Life where only the Abuse of Humans, Animals, Plants and the very Mother Earth we walk on from Birth till Death can occur.

This control by this 1% Cult has been so effective that even for generations the 99% have been unable to escape the clutches of the Culture of Brainwashing. Historically Cults have always been full of Hate speech, because justifying hating some form of life is always considered acceptable, because it opposes a certain Culture and thus is apparently "Not equal" to the cult members as Life, which is unacceptable in reality.

Cults were never Evil by the themselves though, it was the Human that allowed brainwashing with Fear, Faith, Inferiority and Superiority into the Cult creating Cult principles of Inequality where Life always ends up Suffering. Why did Hollywood always demonize the Cult? It was purely to keep Humanity away from the highest solution to ending all abusive Cults in this world - creating a Cult that is formulated in Principles of Equality for All Life.

What are you doing to create a Culture of whats Best for All? Are you part of a Cult that you can be proud of? I know that what we do at Desteni and TechnoTutor is best for All Life so anyone reading this that is not a part of either of those groups I ask you - what the Fuck are you doing with your Life? You are either tumbling into a Zombie land 2.0 Cult as a part of the problem, or you are moving with us to make Heaven on Earth that stand for Aeons an actual tangible reality for the first time in Human history. We are the solution as the Fate of this world.

How do you know Desteni and TechnoTutor are the best Cultures on Earth for Humanity to become? Well I'm not here to justify anything but as an example you know how Agent Smith tried to brainwash Neo into believing that Morpheus and his crew were terrorists in the Matrix? Well that can be correlated here, because the system as manipulated search engines or abusive humans will say one thing - but me, the people in our groups, the people who know us, our family, friends and clients know the real story, which is that we are Best For All Life. So I ask you to consider in the same way Neo knew that Morpheus and his group must be a part of the solution if the system is so aggressively trying to tell him to stay away from this solution.

We have no Cult leaders, we allow no Hate speech, we take Self-Responsibility to walk a process to end any form of Abusive behavior, we do not allow the Brainwashing of ourselves as limitation in fact we unravel brainwashing that is abusive to Life fed into us by the flawed Education system since childhood and put our mind back together in ways that benefit all Life instead of the idea of myself as Energy which is really in separation to Life.

At Desteni and TechnoTutor we all are responsible as Self-leaders of designing the best fabric of our self and assisting each other to do the same - we are in fact only here for the purpose of Equalising Global Education so all Life can have true creative freedom and reach their true potential in this world and the ending of Child Slavery, Abuse and Poverty of all forms which is Best for All Life of course. Now, although many say "Yes I agree with those principles obviously" it is difficult to see much efforts to make this happen in the world, it is still a very small percentage of Humanity that form our ranks.....For Now, but as the high point of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd wave occur a once small message will become a mainstream narrative and manifest reality.

No group can exist without Money though, there is no escaping this Reality Here and we must correct our relationship to money, so we are also here to utilize Money more effectively then has ever been seen in Human history in order to Assist all Beings to remove the Brainwashing of Fear and instead become actually Real Living Beings of Giving and Forgiveness as Real Love as Equality. We represent and take responsibility to manifest an Equal Money System for all Life including the Animal Kingdom until through generations of re-designing we can be trusted to co-exist without the requirement of Money to determine the value of Living - The planet of course, our Mother as Earth provides all resources freely to all Life and so it is the Birthright of all Life to have their fair share of whats Here.

Still while I say this, there will still be Abusers that will try and take the Desteni and TechnoTutor message out of context, to target the fears of those that refuse to investigate Oneness and Equality for themselves. Do not be a naive fool to allow others to make your mind up for you, do not believe that people defending their opinions, choices, ideas as inequality can ever be trusted with Life and these are the people who will always tell you to stay away from something which is the best solution. Stand up to do your part in the perfection of all life on Earth, where we can become as Fault-Less as possible as a species.

The brainwashed usually fail to realise that All Inequality is the brainwashed human Consciousness of Fear, because Fear is the actual meaning and application of Inqueality. So here's a few statements of support for those that still need to get clear on the word Cult and building the best Culture of Self Here -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Humanity is in a Zombie Cult where all that is Life is not Considered or Realised, because as the Zombie Humanity is so enamored by the Mind as Energy that we cannot even feel physical reality as the Pain that exists here on Planet Earth which is proven by the disgraceful levels of Abuse that exist everyday.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that due to the subservience of Humanity to exist as the Mind as thoughts, feelings and emotions that are destructive to physical life, we have created and supported the most Evil Cult where the 99% do all the labour, fighting, hoping and starving while the 1% do nothing while sitting in golden thrones in Heaven as financial freedom and obscene Wealth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that because of not breaking this 1% Cults grasp for generations after generations, then the consequence is now worsening in severity for people, where soon the 1% will actually use Technology to remove any form of individual sovereignty as Life outside of the 1%, so in order for Life to stand up and create whats best for all here we must re-design our Living of the word Cult and create Planets Earths First Ever CULT OF LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have allowed Hollywood to bomabrde my unconscious with symbols that demonise Cults, without considering that this was always by design to make sure that you DO NOT EVER Leverage the power the Cult to absorb all Cults into the Cult of Life and manifest whats best for all Life on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that ALL HUMANS are in a Cult in fact as the direct definition of the word Cult deriving from Culture and Cultivation very clearly highlights.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the word Cult itself has no negative connotations at all as it derives from the words Cult- U - Are and Cult-ivation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the word Cult and all examples of Cults usage in Human history has always been based on Inequality as inferiority/superiority because there is always abusive brainwashing involved where Hate speech and the justification of not embracing some forms of Life is accepted because of not agreeing with a certain culture.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that saying you fear being in a Cult when you are already in the worst one, is like a religious fanatic who is certain he had some divine experience with God, when nobody else saw anything because when common sense is applied it was Bullshit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the fear of being in a cult is all based in the idea that you will be brainwashed without considering that ALL of Humanity is already in brainwashed in the most toxic Cult to allow itself to ignore the violent daily screams of all those that suffer due to not being the graces of the top of the 1% Money Cult.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I dared to remove chains of Inequality it actually would expose to you the most abusive humans in your life who will do anything to activate and keep you within the limitation of a Fear pattern so you stay in the past where you are brainwashed and controllable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Fear is actually the Definition and Acceptance of Inequality in ALWAYS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that any Cult attacking Desteni or TechnoTutor will always follow some form of abusive behaviour where Life is not considered or realised.

I commit myself to SHOW that Consumer Zombies of all kinds have no place in a world that is Best for All.

I commit myself to SHOW that If we do not all individually and collectively take Self-Responsibility to create a world that Best for All Life through leveraging Cults to create a Culture of Life on Earth, then this 1% minority 99% majority Cult is going to be more Abusive than ever.

I commit myself to SHOW that Desteni and TechnoTutor are THE ONLY groups who are completely crucial to the manifestation of Heaven on Earth, because without these groups who would be standing up for Life? Literally nobody else, everyone else is in abusive cults and trying to be Cult Leaders and Heroes.

I commit mysel fto SHOW that in the Cult of Life everyone has Equal Value, meaning everyone is a Leader within the group, each Cell is as important as each other, no conditional Loving, just real unconditional Love

I commit myself to Not Allowing myself to Fear letting go of all Self-Interest and Fear point by point, until there is only the Eternal Sound as Life as this world that remains.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... sales.html

If you haven't read this blog I suggest you do to get more context - Sensitive Souls

So why is it that we hate sales? Why did the adults you grew up around tell you that you can't trust sales people? Why did Hollywood paint all sales people as being "snake oil" sales people? Why is it that the top 1% of 1% of wealthiest families can all sell? Don't believe that? Well when you look at how the Coronavirus and Global lock down has been done what does it show? How well society has been sold a narrative based on fear by those at the head of Business, Finance, Media and Politics etc.

Why do we Hate Sales? When 99% of things we have in our houses in 2020 financially stable households we bought from someone? When we meet new people in life be it business, friends or relationships do we say we are a piece of shit with no value? Or do we try to sell ourselves to the other person?

If sales is the only way in the system to make more money then an average wage, why doesn't everyone do it? Is there an agenda here? Does the top 1% of 1% want everyone being effective at selling? Is there ways that we can create a world that's best for all Life through Sales?

Think the world is unfair with unfair laws that abuses of the rights of life? So why are you not in Politics to be able to change the laws? You don't have money? Why don't you have money when you come from a wealthy nation? Because you don't know how to network and sell? And the circle goes round.

Self-honesty check questions that I have asked myself through the years at various points, to redesigning my starting point in relation to selling to be whats best for all life - to the point now where I do not Hate sales, because although I am always continuing to Self-Perfect, Sales itself is a part of who I am where I enjoy selling, especially TechnoTutor.

Why is it when we don't have the vocabulary of a sales person then we react negatively to them? Without the vocabulary in any area of Life we cannot process whats being said, so we turn to emotion blaming the sales person because the whole sales process reminds us of what we have been sold and allowed ourselves to buy as an idea of life which we know in Self-Honesty is not really Life and so we blame people who go into sales. When really sales people are just the ones in the system that have worked out that in you want more Money and more free time, or you want to make big business, living or political changes, you better learn how to Sell.

But the seeds of resistance to selling goes right back to our childhood, we developed these protection systems against pain and essentially failure. This is why we can experience extreme physical resistance to revert back to our failure pain protection systems when we do correct an issue, we grew up watching failure all around us, an acceptance of going the safe route, the route of least resistance. The ego starts justifying it more and more with logic in all areas of our life as we get older to where we all eventually just accept that you can't give it your all and make a lot of money in anything because Sales is Evil apparently but really its just that its the path that gives you the most Evil experience inside yourself because of your own limitations as the pre-programmed Mind.

This is why artists can sometimes struggle to learn how to sell, or how drug dealers or traders can sometimes not struggle to sell as much - I was somewhere in between growing up, as my Mother was the epitome of a Sensitive soul who has always been an amazing artist in many ways to me growing up - Gardening, Cooking, Painting, Cleaning, it was all such an artistic and spiritual expression. Where as my Father was the epitome of an Insensitive soul who would routinely sell to people in the streets for a living and although he has never interacted with me in my life in many ways made it easier for me to develop a selling nature as me.

But whether you are a Sensitive Soul or not, this does not mean Sales is something you have to do and you're not smart if you don't - this is a realisation and living of the fact breath by breath and only breath by breath, that you are only facing yourself expanding past limitations to be the best version of you, where you trust the fabric of you as being redesigned in not giving into to the backchat to stay in the past, to protect against failure and pain which is only best for all.

Whether you sell or not in the world right now, the question you should ask yourself is are you clear on your relationship to selling and money? If not how is that going to support you in your life? If there is a resistance, it should be named and through Self-Forgiveness disconnect the energy connected to the word no matter how many tainted words have to be corrected which will likely take at least 7-14 years.

This is fucking hard, especially for sensitive souls and I still have much to learn myself around selling yet what is best for all is best for all so lets become the best version of ourselves in every way. Here are some statements that have and do continue to support me -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason I hate sales is because I was programmed growing up through hearing so many people tell me sales people can't be trusted as a general standard.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise growing up that all the people telling me sales people automatically can't be trusted were actually brainwashed by Hollywood and the mainstream narrative that all sales people are trying to scam you like a "snake oil sales" person - without seeing that if someone has principles that are best for all life and that is a part of them within their selling then the sales person will not being trying to scam me but actually give me real value exchange for a real product or service that really will support me just like TechnoTutor sales people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an idea in my mind of Sales people having no morals because of only wanting Money for their own Self-Interest and being willing to do anything, or tell any lie to get it - without considering that when a person lives whats best for All Life, then this will cross into what they sell, how they conduct themselves as sales person and what they do with the Money to have dignity and honour.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the top 1% of 1% of wealthiest people in this world can all sell effectively, as evidenced by leaders in all industries especially politics selling a false narrative of fear around Coronavirus so effectively that everyone is scared to even leave their house or stand too close to people, for fear of getting infected by Coronavirus, when having a poor relationship to Money and Sales is its own deadly Virus.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this same top 1% of 1% do not want everyone in the world being able to sell, because it could potentially challenge their mass sold hypnosis of Consumerism and Fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the majority of things Humans have in their homes has been bought from a sales person or an advert selling for the company as evidenced by all the business owners of huge corporations like Apple, Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Sky, BBC and many others show through having massive bank accounts of profit. I realise that whether you sell or not all Humans are always being sold to and are buying, consuming products that are often not needed but satiate the desires of a person - so why would I allow an unstable relationship and extensive resistance in relation to money and sales?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that majority of people when we meet new people we literally try our best to sell ourselves to the other person, in business, friendships and relationships we always want to share our strengths and accolades, less so our faults so why would I react to others selling to me when I am always selling myself to others? There is no common sense within this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the only way in the system to get more money for your hours of labour without doing more hours is by getting effective at selling.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if you want to be able to change unfair laws in the world, then one will require money to get into Politics and thus it makes no sense to have extreme resistance to selling when it is the most effective way for anyone to be able to learn how to make a lot of money in order to get into politics and make an actual change - say what you want about Donald Trump, he is by no means a perfect human but he does stand as an example to people that what I am saying is true - if you are effective enough at selling, you can actually get into the biggest seat in world politics being the president of the United States.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is whenever we don't have the vocabulary of a sales person then we likely will react turning to emotion getting angry at sales people and telling others you hate selling - when the very reality that you are reacting means that at somepoint you will likely be buying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I react to the whole sales process negatively, is because it reminds me of what we as Humans have been Sold and allowed ourselves to Buy as an idea of Life which we know in Self-Honesty is not really Life and so we blame people who go into sales without realising that they simply are people who have worked out that if you're not selling you are being sold too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that as a child I developed these protection systems within and as me where I have like computer security protocols as the Ego to protect me from pain as failure, where I automatically revert to the path of least resistance as failure, which is why with this developing wildly in me since childhood it is very difficult to become an effective sales person, because effective sales people are used to facing failure hundreds of times a week.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I grew up seeing so many people give up, to not go for it but just "go with the flow" meaning path of least resistance, meaning obviously not selling - I see how my Mind has added so many layers through the years to this idea and justified that more and more in all areas of my life, to the point where I determine it impossible for me to make a lot of money deeming the main vector to money as Sales as being "Evil" to justify the path of least resistance with logic when in Self-Honesty it is the experience I have towards selling that I Fear to face which is an Evil experience I don't want to deal with, which is how Real Evil manifests in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Humans that justify not facing Fear as what resistances they define as evil inside themselves individually and in a collective results in a world where Billions are abused and we all acquiesce to accept this, which is unacceptable and so I move to correct this as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that especially for sensitive souls when you correct something that enables you to sell better and then get to the next point the mind will bring extreme resistance as the Ego fears the growth you are creating and simply wants me to remain as the limited version of me taking the path of least resistance which is not best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I have extreme resistances come up towards selling I can only move breath by breath giving the resistance a name and walking self-forgiveness to redesign my relationship to the word until I can truly transcend reactions to money and selling.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that people who are effective at Selling have certainty around Money and because I desire that but don't believe I am capable of doing that, then I react sabotaging myself but blaming the sales person.

I commit myself to SHOW that birthing myself to Life with a gestation period of 7-14 years despite all the resistance to go for it I developed since childhood has real value as whats best for All Life, where as the path of least resistance as submitting to the system is an acceptance of limitation for me and All Life which is unacceptable.

I commit myself to SHOW that who I am now is Always going to resist who I can become until I take at least 7 years everyday focusing on Breath as the guidance and Beingness of me.

I commit myself to SHOW that the more people with Desteni principles that can get effective at selling, then the more likely we are to create enough funds to truly accelerate an Equal Life Foundation Political parties formation and deployment in every nation so we can change the laws of the system to be whats best for all Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that whether you Sell or not, it will never support anyone to have an unstable relationship to Money and Sales.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... eally.html

I did my shopping today and as per usual I bought the most expensive bottled water, a particular brand of water I have become accustomed to and of course it must be "glass bottled water" of any brand right? Lol then when I got back home I had Dragon: The Bruce Lee story on in the background while eating my lunch and considering what to share today in my writing.
Bruce Lee was literally my first hero on TV that I connected with when I was a kid, and the more I learnt about him which came to its pinnacle when I started walking with Desteni in about 2009 - the more I realised that Bruce Lee was one of many characters in history that resonated as a powerful voice of Life in this world, which was then of course why him and his son were killed because before Desteni there really wasn't any groups in Human history that stood up for All Life, only certain individuals who have always been silenced by the system of Capital Here.

Now considering my fascination with effective use of vocabulary now more then ever before in my life, I looked at one of his many quotes which I enjoy -

"Be Like Water making it's way through cracks. Do not be assertive but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing in you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend".

Such a fascinating quote, which really showed Bruce Lee being ahead of his time, as with any famous Voice of Life in Human history.

So what was he saying with this quote? That when you stand Equal to things and direct it as Yourself instead of trying to force you will have greater success in Life. That you can actually find a Solution to anything, navigating Life without Fear if you become whatever is Here. That the idea of me, keeps me rigid and unchanging, yet if you continue to Learn about yourself and the world around us, then the more you will develop the ability to Communicate, Adapt and be Stable, thus effective in any situation, that one can be gentle if needed and direct when the time is right for either. Then whether Bruce himself realised while he was saying it, was that when your Vocabulary is Purified to be what's Best, so the Waters of us become Pure in expression with no Fear which is best for all.

You see how Bruce Lee's vocabulary both Chinese and English was very effective and so he achieved a lot of success in business, physical health, mental health, relationships and generally in all areas of his Life. Not only did his vocabulary create understanding/success in all areas it also created the greatest success, being able to process and thus express a living of the message of Equality and Oneness very well. Bruce often mentioned that as he was writing more about his experiences and Self-expression in Martial Arts and Life, as his Vocabulary improved that it seemed to create more Creativity, more Insight and Opportunity opening up, more inside him and around him like a Fountain.

What does Be like water mean to you? Don't get confused as I did before walking my journey to Life thinking Bruce Lee meant chill and go with "the flow" feeding into Lazy Spiritual concepts, or justifying crashing "Anger Waters" in Polarity because his Life shows very clearly what he meant by Be Like Water without perhaps knowing it at the time - synchronizing our own Waters to be whats Best.

Then among these considerations that came up around Bruce Lee's water perspectives, I also considered many things Bernard discussed with me around Water in my life such as the fact that we Humans vampire Oil from the Earth for Energy, that we are mostly made up of Water just like Earth, yet we have created a imaginary idea of who we are in a place called the Mind where we abuse, Polluting our own and the Waters of the Planet.

He mentioned to me many things around Water, how no matter what Water you are drinking, its never "Fresh Water" because All Water here has been through another Human, Animal or Plant, been through the Earth to get here and in relation to tap water the damage that has been done to Global Water systems could be cleaned out through introducing Silver into the Global Water systems piping.

Then when it comes to bottled water, Bernard pointed out to me that nobody knows exactly when it occurred, but if you go back 30 years or more back in time, nobody drank bottled water because the majority trusted the water from the taps, from the Earth. But that through time it slowly creeped up, this realisation that our global water supply was becoming more contaminated with so many Chemicals, Bacteria and Viruses, as well as a class system developing around Water, so if you are not paying additional money for "bottled-water" then big business in the system may Poison you.

Within this you can also see a dangerous precedent with a growing population, Poverty on the rise and a Money system based on "limited resources" we may very quickly develop a scenario where the remaining pure water will be kept in a smaller than ever super wealthy elite, until eventually all Waters on Earth become contaminated.

I mean what is the best food source on Earth? It is the Human and as the Waters of the Human has become more corrupt, as we have drained the Oil and poisoned the Oceans on Mother Earth more and more, you see how Viruses and bacteria are Standing Up, where Coronavirus is Here and years before Coronavirus, there has been Flesh Eating Water Bacteria that have been developing in this world for sometime.

We must purify our Waters and that this purification can be done through Vocabulary as Symbols that are best for all being written into our Body as our Waters where a Principled Perfected Living Manifests - such a powerful realisation that Bernard and Desteni got me clear on. That Water plays a major role in the design of Consciousness and how it functions in a Quantum Reality of the Body, how Water aligns, how the crystals in our Water is designed.

How if we do not understand how our Quantum Body works, if we don't understand how we create our own thoughts, we will inevitably allow abusers to influence us without even knowing it through them being able to exploit our lack of understanding of the Quantum Body by utilizing our own programming to activate us knowing that we react and thus can be programmed with Feelings Emotions where we are never really Here but rather in Hope or Survival.

Water connects to all forms of Ease and Disease Here in every way, its like if you think your bottled water is so safe, have you considered that if the food and drink we buy is produced by Poor people somewhere who are Desperate for Money, always in Fear and Annoyance would that resonance imprint in that food or water? Then when you eat/drink it, you are accepting it, saying the consequence of this kind of production is OK and thus contributing to the Existence of more Disease Here.

When we were born into this world our Waters were pure as Life, without programming. Then in our foundational design of the first 7 years our waters became tainted, our Brick Wall of understanding became full of missing bricks by our Parents, Environment, Culture, Media that taught us to parrot and become the system that is here based in Self-Interest and Fear instead of What's Best for All Life.

Lets program our Waters, with the Physical Mnemonic tools we have at our disposal, here's a few statements to support as they support me -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise until walking my process that "Being Like Water" relates to Purification of my Vocabulary, Thoughts and Deeds to become the most Perfected version of me - I realise it had nothing to do with "going with the flow" justifying limiting Spiritual ideologies or justifying "crashing in Anger" both of which I see manifested in me because of my starting point of Polarity as I reacted when I first read this quote in my youth, without realising that the quote meant so much more then I could see at the time due to my own impurity of Words and Communication.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have created a Polarity friction in relation to this Bruce Lee Water quote until I started walking my re-birthing of myself from the Physical - where crashing was defined as Negative and Flowing as Water was defined as Positive, constantly justifying bouncing between the two polar opposites in Self-Interest and Fear which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when our Vocabulary is not synchronized to what is Best for All Life, then we cannot even understand when someone says something based in Whats Best for All because our waters cannot synchronize to what the person is saying - we do not live the words as symbols as our Flesh to be able to process and thus understand what is Best for All, until we have the Tools and say Till Here No Further.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that unless I use the Physical Mnemonic tools available to me consistently as the Desteni tools and TechnoTutor offer, then I will never be able to perfect my waters in One Lifetime.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the purification of any Humans Waters is done through Vocabulary as Symbols that are best for all being written into our Body as our Waters where a Principled Perfected Living Manifests.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise until understanding why Bruce Lee was killed that any being that comes into this world saying Life is All Equal in some way - then the system of Capitalism as the Mind will attack and destroy this being, because the system cannot process what this person is bringing forth, which is why it is crucial that the Voice of Life this time has A Team, The A-Team, for the group as The Party as the Physical is Eternal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the top 1% of 1% know our Waters are programmable and so unless we program ourselves to be Whats Best for All the current super wealthy will program us to be whatever they see fit for their own Profit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that as Bruce Lee's Life showed when we continue to perfect our Vocabulary and our physical training as One - we can truly create the most perfected version of our Waters possible, Waters in which everyone wants to swim which is Best for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise until starting my process that Humanity Vampires the Oil from the Earth for Energy in Self-Interest, Poisoning the Oceans through Ignorance and we are actually made of Water like the Planet - yet through living as Mind where the Ego resides we justify Polluting our own and the Planets Waters, while trying to steal Energy as Fear and Love from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all Water that is here has been through another Human, Animals or Plants body, so there is no such thing as "Fresh Water" all Water on Earth is Equal as us, as the Atlanteans knew and also this means having a class system around who can afford the best Water is a complete disgrace to Life, a completely illegal to Life point to cut someone off from their very Life Source which is freely here from Mother Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise until Bernard explained to me that the Global polluted Water systems could be purified efficiently if the Human perfects his Waters and lines the piping of our Global water supply with Silver which is a Metal with astounding Water purifying properties which my Grandad explained to me as a child, yet it was Bernard that inspired the thoughts in me around purifying the waters of the human and using Silver in this practical way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise how the acceptance of drinking Bottled Water in this world developed slowly in silence, in the back chat of the Human, where participation instead of correction has occurred the same way as the polluting of our own and our Planets Water has slowly creeped into our living more and more over the past 100 years especially.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that If Humanity does not Stand up together and take Self-Responsibility to Purify all Water here, then before you know it only a tiny few beings will hoard the remaining pure water, until eventually none remains.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that as Humanity has polluted its own and this Planets Waters more and more - that Viruses like Covid or various Water Flesh Eating Bacteria are proliferating as Life Stands Up saying Fucking wake up Humanity, purify the Waters or we will Eat you All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every Breath that Humanity is the biggest food source on Earth, which Coronavirus and various dangerous Bacteria in the Water are now highlighting - we are no longer the Apex predator on Earth, what a shame - This will get worse unless we Commit to Being the Apex Life supporters on this Planet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise Water is Life, thus Water is a Right to Life for All Beings on Earth and so if even one Being has no access to Water, then how can we claim Life?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise until walking my process that Water is a Major part of the design of Consciousness and how it functions in a Quantum Reality of the Body - Emoto is also a fascinating person to research around this I have found.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if we do not understand how the Quantum Body works, if we don't understand how our thoughts produce from symbols written into our unconscious then we will always be exploited by someone who has a better understanding of how it works - because some will inevitably notice that we can be impulsed and brainwashed with feelings and emotions, then will synchronize to manipulate what they want from you.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that impure Water is a direct result of a allowing a system of Impurity as expressed through Rape, War and Starvation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the instability of others imprints directly into the structure of Water, so when you eat and drink if someone is living like a Slave and the Frustrations/Fears that come with that, then when this Water is consumed it is a form of accepting this type of produce and consequence, which keeps Disease maintained Here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every moment of breath here, that when a child is born the Waters are clear, it is our Environment, Parenting, Culture and Media influences that taints our Waters through the years where we end becoming a Parrot of the systems corrupted Waters, rather then reprogramming our own Waters. I take Self-Responsibility to Re-program my Waters to be whats Best for All so I only Parrot and become what is measurably Best.

I commit myself to Highlighting that the quote "Being Like Water" if the starting point is not clear within me, If my Waters are tainted then my understanding will be tainted and so I will go into the Mind to justify Abuse rather then generate support as what's Best for All from this quote.

I commit myself to SHOW that with an Equal Money being put into place in our Living and in our Monetary system we will finally be able to Purify All Waters here to be whats Best.

I commit myself to LIVING the Realisation that no matter where anyone is from, when we have the correct tools at our disposal, that we can actually Purify our Waters through becoming The Living Word of Equality and Oneness.

I commit myself to Highlighting that until all Waters on Earth are Purified, none are Purified.

I commit myself to LIVE as the Example of what we all want when we drink Water - High levels of Purity.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -here.html

We Fear not having Control, we Fear others Controlling us, we Believe we have Control of ourselves, yet we accuse others of controlling us, while we Desire to Control others through manipulating emotions and feelings for our individual benefit. It is this whole issue with the word Control a "Control System", which keeps the Human Operating according to limited Pre-Programming.

In world system as it currently exists you may wake up tomorrow to a Vaccine advert on TV, to a Microchip demand on the News, then when you venture out for supplies at your local supermarket without a mask, you may find the Surveillance camera footage actually creates a Yellow box around your head as you walk in so the system is aware of your potential danger to others.

As you see these things occurring Breath is key, sticking to it because we have to realise and understand that it is our acceptance of a reactionary process of Fear and Love from Parenting and our Environments growing up that actually keeps the Control system as a society divided by Capital as Capitalism in place.

As AI integrates into all areas of society and as we continue to allow ourselves to support a society of brainwashing where the 1% Controls the 99% make sure you are clear that any attempts to resist the system - that data can be siphoned in more sophisticated ways so the 1% can make sure you comply through first shaming you for not complying, then eventually criminalising you for your lack of compliance.

These fanatics in the top 1% have successfully utilised Fear through disinformation and using our own lack of education against the majority against us very effectively. Are we comfortable with these people running society for the 99% determining the destiny of our World? Considering this 1% will utilise the new AI based control system to remove all individual sovereignty, creative freedom and Humanity itself?

Why would we allow the incredible developments in AI to be used against us? Why would we nit demand via Living Action of the Group that all technology utilised in tandem with our living must be based in Life Support, not Life Control.

An example of how Control is abused in this world is when you look at the structure of your average company in the system - the owner of the business, the person withe most money will use words and behaviour to manipulate their Labour force into believing that both the Labour they do and the income they get for it is "Good" or manipulate the workers with with words charged with emotional/feeling energies so the workers believe that there is no better way, that you cannot have Value through running your own business, but you can be the "Most Valuable" part of this business as the workforce for slave labour.

Do you see how those most effective at manipulating with charged words and behaviour, can essentially protect their own Money and Resources while controlling the masses into accepting limited living conditions?

The top 1% do not look at the world as being one world, they look at it in separation as "The World of The Elite" and "The World of the Masses" where in the "The World of The Elite" you accumulate massive physical Energy as a lot of Money from the Labour of the masses, or you give your own body's Labour to the Mass to get just enough money to get by.

Anyone effective at Controlling others, is merged into the top 1% Controlling Cults, so that only those in the Cult have Money as Control, meaning everyone Effective at making money is under the control of the top 1% Cults where the cycle of Control remains in place. Then the Fear of not being in the Cult/Having Money is far too great and so the Billionaire will accept what they have, Survival emotions.

So everyone is being controlled here through Character relationships created towards Money, the 1% and the 99%. We all feed it through backchat, thinking, emotional turmoil where we actually have no self-control, no self-direction because we are only feeding a character - where we end up never moving to make any change to ourselves and the world because The Character of Fearing losing control of what little you have is actually in Complete Control.

Let change our systems from Life Control to Life Support -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear being Controlled.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in Fear to the increased Control of the 99% by the 1% via more pervasive technologies, such as: Microchips, Vaccines and Facial recognition without realizing that my reaction of Fear already shows me I am Controlled and actually keeps the Control system in place because when I am in Fear I do not have the Vocabulary to actually understand what is going on within me or around me and so those with more effective vocabulary can manipulate my Fear emotion to keep me Controlled by the Mind and Controlled by the Money System.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise our acceptance of a reactionary process of Fear and Love taught to us by our Parents and our Environments growing up that actually keeps the Control system as a society divided by Capital as Capitalism in place - where the idea of being controlled via Fear of punishment is accepted as Love.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that any form of dissent to the Systems narrative will be squashed faster then ever before through the use of AI - so if we want to have a world where Technology is not used to Abuse Life, we will have to stand Equal to all that is Here, to Create ourselves, our Communities and our Money System as what's Best Best for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every Here Breath that the top 1% of 1% Cult has utilized Fear through Disinformation and our lack of Real Education against us and so obviously it will be best for all Life to stand Equal to this Cult and direct them to systems that Benefit All Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that for every time I have reacted claiming that someone is trying to Control me, I have been equally in as many situations where I desired and acted to Control others in someway - because the Reality is that whenever I react as Fear as the Mind to Control then project it onto someone else, it already shows I am not Clear that I am allowing myself to be Mind Controlled by others and so will only look to do it to others also in complete Self-Dishonesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Control is clearly Abused in this world by those with Money who will use Words and Behaviour charged with Feelings to Manipulate the workers into believing the Labour and low pay is "Good work" and/or using Words and Behaviour's charged with Emotion to manipulate the workers into believing that nothing better can be achieved in Life then Subservience to the company.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that those effective at Controlling others to do Labour for them in the system are merged into the top 1% Cult where Fear of Survival as Physical Energy as Money still reigns and becomes dependent on the Cult, proving that All Humans on Earth in the current System are Controlled.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the current 1% of 1% are so out of touch with Physical Reality that they do not see themselves as being in the same reality as the Majority - the world is split into those that can Manipulate the Physical Energy as Money from others and those that cannot who exist pay check to pay check - thus it is my Self-Responsibility to Live Here in One Reality where this game of Control can be ended and Life can be Supported as One Body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when we become clear on the reality that TV is Brainwashing to Control our actions, then the only way possible to stop this Fear Programming and Fear to our own Inner Reality, is to understand the Machinations of how Characters, Memories, Words, Symbols are used within Energy to Control Choice and the direction of Consciousness on Earth proving that Free Choice does not exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the only way to make sure I am Clear of the Fear of Control is by being able to watch Tell-A-Vision without me allowing it to Tell me any Visions, being able to watch it without being Brainwashed - this ability to stop External Control of our Internal only occurs when one can actually direct All Parts of Self in Every Breath, where I am the Directive Priciple of my own Brainwashing, nothing can direct me to be another Consumer Zombie.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Any Fear projected through the TV to stimulate Fear and specific irrational behaviour with no solutions is actually the Real Criminality as it Controls the Many for the Benefit of the Few.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Breath that as a member of Team Life it is my Self-Responsibility in All-Ways to understand in detail the Mind and how it is in Fear as separation from Life - I realise that the better I understand this operation the more Effectively I am at Not allowing Fear Control to cause harm to Life by dividing the Body into Competing Forces.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that TV was designed to take Maximum advantage of our Fear Patterns and our physical Response to Fear to Maximise Control and Profit keeping the Human in a TV Cage feeding it Sugary ideas of Love until the beings last Breath.

I commit myself to show that it is our lack of ability to Direct ourselves as Breath as the Body when presented with the 1%s ever advancing Control methods over the 99%, which means we always React as reverting to the Mind as Fear where we can be Controlled and the Control system is Continued.

I commit myself to show that the "Power of The Mind" is a complete illusion that justifies ignoring supporting the Physical Body and the Earth in favour of Profit and Control.

I commit myself to show that Hollywood, Media and TV generally is an extension of Control for Profit, where it is all based in feeding images and symbols of Fear to Control the buying activities of Humanity, keeping the Few Wealthy and the Majority suffering.

I commit myself to show that Fear is always made in the Mind and Self-Believed, which we became addicted to since childhood where parents induced complete control over the child through Love/Fear Systems which occupies the child to not interfere with the Authoritative Control of the Parent.

I commit myself to Living the Realisation that as we Stand up Self-Perfecting Birthing ourselves from the Physical, then we will get Massive Resistance from those still Brainwashed because Fear and an idea of Love is more trustworthy to Humans then what's Best For All - Fear and Love is one Co-existing as the Control of this world until we Let go of All Fear and Re-design Love to include All Life.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... eyond.html

So somebody messaged me with a load of UFO and Extraterrestrial information, different documents and interesting articles. They went to on to ask me if I think The Government will provide full disclosure in 2021 about all Alien activity, or blame Coronavirus on Aliens in tandem with a staged Alien invasion.
Now while this person gave me some valid points because there genuinely is more disclosed Government documentation regarding Alien interaction on Planet Earth than ever before in modern history and our Ancient History is littered with Beings from other Planets/Dimensions - I directed the conversation to the point of Alienation on Earth.

I said that regardless of Beings from other planets are you not more concerned with the Alienation of Humanity from Life on Earth? Can you see the System and our acceptance of it, is Alienating us from each other more than ever before with this Global Lockdown? Can you see that before this Lockdown we were routinely Alienating ourselves from those that are suffering on Earth? Just as we do by Alienating ourselves from each other, we allow a Money System that Alienates people from unconditional support based on not being born into the "Money Species" on Earth.

I mean we have even had times in this Lock down where many people and Corporations have for example Alienated Chinese people more than ever before, based on a media narrative that China was solely responsible for the breakout of Coronavirus. I have always had great Chinese friends in my life and some have told me directly they have not faced so much Fear of travelling to the UK/US before due to this "Chinese Aliens" mainstream narrative.

If we do not stop Alienating ourselves from Life we will never Create a Home World or any other World that's Best for All - we must take Self-Responsibility to walk with All Life in All Galaxies that exist in Equality and Oneness, where we will be an Example in our Solar System and the Universe no matter what Beings exist, or that have or will visit.

Then we will Truly go where No Man has Gone Before - Heaven on Earth = Heaven in the Cosmos.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear a staged Alien invasion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear that Humanity will continue to blame Coronavirus on specific Beings instead of standing as the Directive Principle of Solutions to clear up Humanities Viral Behaviour, which will calm Coronavirus down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the obsession with finding Aliens with "higher knowledge" is based our own lack of Integrity to take Self-Responsibility to direct ourselves to what's Best - we want someone else to direct us, to save us, when this is not possible, because without Self-Responsibility and Self-Honesty there can be No Real change that really occurs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this Global Lockdown has been designed to Alienate Humanity from Each other as Life more than ever before - I realise that the manifestation of whats best for All Life on Earth will only happen when I take Self-Responsibility to Amalgamate with Substance where no cells in the Body are Ostracized in anyway.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that whenever I am not Here as Breath, then I am stuck in the Pre-Programmed mind where I can go on great "Alien Adventures" like a blockbuster Sci-Fi film, yet will be completely unaware of the increasing Alien Behaviour weaving into Human Matter more and more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Hollywood and Media has been designed to Brainwash the majority, where the word Alien has been charged with Positive or Negative Feelings and Emotions. Where the Alien is defined as a Threat or a Saviour in Polarity friction keeping Humanity enslaved in complete separation from Physical Reality where Fear is disguised as Love.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that a system which defines certain Humans with this charged definition of the word Alien, based on what country they come from is a disgrace to Life and would be deemed as such by any Intelligent Beings in the Universe that we would want to meet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that a "Love of conspiracies" based mindset has been Cultivated in the Human when really it is Fear that is the center of this disguise as Love, where the Human is slowly decayed into a Being/World without Morality or Integrity that cannot possibly create what's best for all from this starting point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anyone obsessed with conspiracies will often have a lot of Anger, because so many conspiracies can be Blamed on certain people and groups - so that the Human never takes Self-Responsibility to end the Abuse without by starting within. I realise this is why in order for anyone to research Alien conspiracies from a stable starting point, where one cannot be brainwashed requires tools of Self-Perfection like Desteni Tools and TechnoTutor.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all information about Aliens must be disclosed to the public so that we can all cross reference and vote on this information, checking its validity in supporting All Life with solutions to making a better world, because any "Alien information" that is not supportive to All Life would only be an unnecessary distraction to creating a world that's Best for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the majority on Earth are Extorted and Forced to be Aliens on the very Planet that gave them Birth, purely through the systems we allow, that only rewards the Best Genetics/Sellers and thus where only Inequality exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that those spending all their time looking for Aliens in the Stars, through all this stargazing completely Ignores and Alienates those who are not afforded Equal access to Life on Earth - this type of insanity would only be seen as a threat to Life by Any Intelligent Extraterrestrial Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it makes no sense for Humanity to go star surfing while we have so much to Unify on Earth as well as the fact that there is still Many Species on Earth that we have yet to discover, or some that has yet to be disclosed to the public.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every Breath Here that Profit and Ownership has Alienated Man from each other and every other living being on Earth where only Self-Interest rules isolating itself from reality believing itself to be Immortal as Consciousness when this Consciousness will never make it past Death, it will be Alienated from us, while the Physical as this Planet will still be Here long beyond the Human.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that instead of all walking together with no beings Alienated, we instead Force each child that is born through Capitalism into a fucked up idea of being in competition with Earths Nature, having to prove the child is worth keeping Alive as True Evil, which is a complete Abuse of the Natural Nurturing Nature of Mother Earth that provides to All Life Unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Beings with high levels of Ectoplasm in groups like the Vril society in Nazi Germany such as Maria Orsic were said to be in communication with Aliens providing "higher knowledge" - Yet none of this communication could stop the Disease that accumulated throughout Humanity during WW2 and after.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that to glorify Channeling and Telepathic messages from Aliens claiming higher knowledge while remaining ignorant to Billions of beings having no Basic Life Rights from what Earth Freely provides, this indicates a severe mental dysfunction where we allow the Virus of Ignoring Fact while Venerating Fiction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anyone claiming to have an interested in the unknown, yet focuses on communicating with Aliens in Space is clearly massively unstable, because this apparent "curious nature" in the unexplained should cause a being to want to investigate/answer Why hasn't Life on Earth been Honoured and made Equal for All in All Ways?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Life and Death are not Alien on Earth, they are both Here and both indicative that consequence does indeed exist on Earth - I realise that it is only when I Live Life as what's best for All that is when nothing is Alien to me, Everything is Equal to me, I do not Fear what is Here even Death as the Here-After.

I commit myself to Show that this Global Lockdown has been done to Alienate Man from each other and All Life to a more drastic degree than ever before - so that we embrace Isolation and Devotion to the system ahead of embracing each other as Life, which is Unacceptable.

I commit myself to Show that Life on Earth is considered Alien, while the Sci-Fi Bang of Consciousness is apparently normal, regardless of the fact that Consciousness merely justifies Abuse by Praising itself.
I commit myself to Show that any claims of Free choice and Freedom on Earth currently are Bullshit, because if it were True Life would be Freely Equally Supported -yet as long as Man is Slave to a Mind Prison that cannot Freely change to what's Best For All, then surely we cannot actually have Freedom as Free Choice.

I commit myself to Show that any Benevolent Aliens that exist in the Universe, would have only become Benevolent by not turning a Blind Eye to Abuse on their own Planet the way Humans do and so surely would be Disgusted upon arriving Here Now.

I commit myself to Show that as long as One Child is being harmed, as long as one War is occurring, as long as One Human is Starving, as long as ANY Abuse still exists Here on our Home Planet then its correction will always supersede finding other Beings in the Cosmos.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... gtime.html

Someone mentioned to me recently that they really enjoy what me and the groups I am a part of stand for as Equality and Oneness, that it is inspiring to them.

It was cool to hear and while the principles of Equality and Oneness are new to this person, I mentioned that what me and the groups I am part of stand for is not actually New. In fact it is a message that has been highlighted throughout time by Many Beings, since way before Jesus walked this Earth.

Yet if these principles have been around for so long, how is that we do not have Heaven on Earth now? Deification and Self-Interest. Did Jesus and every Voice of Life in History ask to be praised? Or did they suggest that we Live the words of Equality and Oneness as Our Self?

We cannot allow ourselves to turn those that have spoken about Equality and Oneness into Prophets in our mind, this merely dis-empowers our own living as what's Best for All and continues the Abuse System that exists Here. Whenever this person dies, the "movement dies" with them so to speak, because those who interacted with this Being followed them as "Disciples" as Sheep in essence, instead of realising how one can redefine what Disciple means, to living the message as Self and expanding that as the group where no "higher leader" exists.

What has been missed time and time again, is that Nobody is a Prophet here because when one child starves this cannot be possible - all that has ever been required is to build a group around and through this message, a group of Self-Responsible, Self-Leaders, Beings that Resonate a single Sound as Life which is Eternal.

Lets make sure that we Live what's Best for All instead of deifying those that Live what's Best for All -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the message of Equality and Oneness is not a new concept, it is written into the stones of the Earth and actually goes back before Jesus to the first civilization on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within the words and Living of various Beings throughout History, one can clearly locate the message of Equality and Oneness, which are just as relevant today as ever and that must be interwoven into the fabric of society to show what changes are required and where Harm still exists due to the Purposeful Manipulation of words to justify what is here as Abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Jesus and Every Being like him, highlighted that one man hoarding wealth is Unacceptable and Money itself is not an indicator of Success or Goodness, but rather it is how the least fortunate Beings are treated which indicates whether Life is understood or not and whether the System we have on Earth is Successful at Life Support as Real Success or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath that if the Human is not Re-Educated to let go of Fear and Control over Life through Money then creating a world that is Best for All that Jesus and the Like mentioned will not be possible, which is Unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Jesus and those like him did not ask or want to be praised as a "Special Prophet" as a "chosen one" of the Kingdom of God, but rather that we create ourselves as the Kingdom of God through our Thoughts, Deeds and Living Being aligned to whats Best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that every time a "Voice of Life" emerges throughout history, the system that exists here as the Mind as Capital which feeds on Energy in Self-interest is designed to remove these Beings from this Reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the only reason that the movement these beings created at various points in history "failed" is because of the Failure of Humanity to become whats Best for All instead of bowing before or competing with those that Live whats Best for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when you Redefine the word Disciple to be whats best for all life, then this means to actually develop the Discipline required to direct Self Here as Life to what Benefits every single Being in this World.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because of how many "Voices of Life" have been silenced throughout time, that creating a world that is Best for All is impossible, without realising that we have allowed the top 1% of 1% to brainwash this delusion into Humanity, without seeing that if the group stand in unison as the Voice of Life, rather than venerating and idolising certain individuals, then the top 1% of 1% cannot stop Heaven on Earth manifesting as what's Best for All Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the message of Jesus was stolen and manipulated by the top 1% of 1% to enhance/solidify the mass delusion of Hope and Survival as Slavery as Capitalism - where it is impossible for the majority to see that Life is Life, there is no "special beings" or "special routes" to Life, because Life is only possible as One Eternal Sound as One Group as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Equality Equation always exposes the abusers not loving thy neighbour as thyself, those not giving as they would like to receive, those not willing to give up their possessions to Support Life while claiming Evangelical Divinity through Consciousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that through Consciousness as the Mind, the wealthy are able to Self-Righteously claim that the Current World System is acceptable and is the "Will of God" as proven through their wealth. When Jesus and those like him clearly pointed out that Hoarding Wealth for certain individuals is not a path to Heaven on Earth, but rather the recipe for Hell on Earth as evidenced by the Rape, War and Starvation that has increased in Humanity since the Inception of the Mind Consciousness System.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Guru's who took every Voice of Life throughout history out of context, believing these beings were looking for Recognition and Fame - will spout messages of contradictory Love and Hope in Self-Interest to become popular Cult Leaders existing as/maintaining a system of Consummate Consumerism where no Real Love is Lived.

I commit myself to show that the Message of Equality and Oneness has been Here on Earth throughout time since Atlantis and this message in Self-Honesty is known to all, yet the continuation and acceleration of Abuse on Earth is the planned and deliberate Self-Interest of those living in Heaven as hoarding Money without considering Consequence.

I commit myself to show that the System that exists here as Capitalism, The Pre-programmed Mind and any "Respected Achievements" cannot be justified as long as One Child starves in this world, no matter what any Church or apparently "Divine Beings" claim.

I commit myself to show that if we do not Re-Build Humanity around the message of Oneness and Equality as the group, then time and time again as History has shown - Jesus or any individual being that comes here to suggest whats best for all will be ostracized, attacked and removed by the system to maintain the Status Quo. How many failures are needed before we get it?

I commit myself to living as a Disciple of Life not through idolising anyone, but through Redefining and showing that a True Disciple of Life is Disciplined in the walking as Breath, Living the process of removing that which harms Life in favour of Being the Living Word as the Flesh to manifest a Living World.

I commit myself to show that the message of Jesus and those like him as Equality and Oneness was stolen and used by the Elite to twist and contort the Human further to the levels of depravity we see in 2021.

I commit myself to show the Laws in this world only protect the property of the Wealthy, yet do not protect the Poor, The Animal or The Plant and until they do, the Laws that exist Here are not based in Reality but only Mind Prisons.

I commit myself to show that Only when every individual in the Elite takes Self-Responsibility to Live the Message of Equality and Oneness in Unison, will we truly have Heaven on Earth as the Kingdom of Life manifested that Jesus and every Voice of Life mentioned throughout the Aeon's of Time.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... sense.html

Fascinating isn't it when you look at how the Human reacts Negatively to something like Human Cloning, or the principle of basing a Partnership with another on an Agreement of Support where Children would be planned way in advance. But what is behind these reactions? Fear of taking Self-Responsibility to Designing Life to be what's best, why? Because we base the creation of Life in this world, ourselves and our Children, we literally design the DNA of Humans on Feelings as the Pre-Programmed idea of Love, not Common Sense, Understanding and Knowledge, where a world of Fear as Mass Rape, War and Starvation is justified in the name of our Love.

You see how Hollywood demonizes anything around planned creation, that "surely" it must be Evil to follow a simple Mathematical Blueprint to manifest Life. Surely the simplicity of following a specific 1+1 = 2 design would be "robot like" and lacking the "Feelings of Love" without realising this is in reverse so it is existing within "Feelings of Love" that is actually Robotic in its design and it is through taking Self-Responsibility to perfect our own and our children's DNA that is where truly Natural, Creative and Caring Life designs are Produced as Productive Useful Humans.

What has all this Coronavirus testing provided the top 1% with? Masses of Genetic data, which can in turn be used for what? Planned Life Creation of those that see themselves as being Godly Tyrants. Perhaps we should stand Equal to the top 1% and make sure there is no further mass acceptance of the Abuse of our Genetics.

Because apparently its only Gods work to design Genetics right? Only Gods Love can create the Human. Meanwhile we don't mind Cloning, Recombining, Splicing and Dicing the Animal genetics, to get "Rarer Pets" "More powerful pets" and "Tastier Food" all in the name of Money. God as Ego will automatically in its design determine that The Beast should be subjugated as less than the Human isn't it?

This idea of "The Human Evolving" being guided by Gods Will , doing it ourself with our freewill, without realizing this "Freedom of Choice" has created nothing but disaster where with this "Freedom" we can come to conclusions based on a Coded design where we can come to decisions that are clearly not best for all Over and Over again.

When the fascinating thing is, when you look at Farming, the Farmers know that in order to create a more effective Animal you have to design the genetics specifically, so if we Humans would only dare to do the same then you would of course create a Better Quality Stock of Human.

But instead no, we believe that matching Genomes to produce kids should be directed through dogmatised ideas based on "Love" and "Love" is based on Sex and Sex is based on this idea of Free choice to be promiscuous and have sex frivolously for Self-Satisfaction in complete Self-Interest where sex is just another form of masturbation. Then when kids are produced from this starting point then there is a downloading into yourself, the child and the world as the Control of Consciousness without any awareness -Polarising reality through Fear and Love.

There is no Original ideas or Free choice in reality, there is just cycles of energy driven pre-programmed designs that continuously brings The Human to outcomes that are Pre-Programmed harm to Life. I mean, we know the damage that can be done to babies during the mothers pregnancy from chemicals and how that can cause disease and developmental issues as the child grows. But then we say oh its ok! We can match incorrect genetics just because of feeling Love, which is actually just Lust creating children who are genetically impaired, bullshit has been Encoded into the Child, when in reality the child could have been so much more if we simply applied the Equality Equation of 1+ 1 = 2 which is how genetics functions, it is measurable in every way, not Maybe, or Possibly, or I hope, Its a fucking Mathematical Certainty.

At Desteni and TechnoTutor we stand by this point by saying - Everything in existence works according to 1+1 = 2 meaning everything is designed and thus the Abusive design of "The Law of the Jungle" and "Human Nature" can be reverse engineered to see the Harm we have allowed and then Perfect ones living DNA to be what is mathematically best for all by design as 1+1 = 2 as Genetics.

If you are switching Polarity reacting in Fear to my challenge of your idea of Love, do not do this, do not be so naive to allow your own minds idea to Brainwash you to not investigate the simplicity of the Desteni message because I also once reacted to the planning of Life creation, so these statements supported me -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that according to the pre-programmed design of Consciousness as it exists here, if we do not stand up and say till here no further we will plan Life creation via Common Sense, then the program is designed specifically to keep producing Damaged Children that become Damaged Adults whose DNA was encoded in an idea of Love that is actually Abuse and thus maintains a world of Abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason many people react negatively to planned creation of any kind is because actually taking Self-Responsibility to design what's best as ourselves is such an Alien concept to the Human who rather allow itself and thus all subsequent designs of itself to be created in Pre-programmed Energy Vampire Systems, imprinting and continuing the Abuse of Genetics in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Hollywood is designed to demonise planned creation, so that through mass brainwashing we are all hypnotized to only allow Love to be the determining factor of Life creation so that the world of Hate as it exists keeps enriching those in the top 1% and starving the 99% by Generational Pre-Programmed Design.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that everything is in reverse, so the idea that without Love Life is Robotic, is the complete opposite of what reality shows which is that those who are within and as the system as Sex, Money and Consumerism addictions are actually Pre-Programmed Robotic Zombies to only follow Feelings of Self-Gratification, to have No Common sense, too far zoned out of Reality to actually Physically Feel Physical Reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all the testing/vaccine drives globally during Coronavirus has given the top 1% access to more of our genetic data then ever before, because the top 1% while still operating in Greed, Self-Interest and Fear understand the importance of planned creation and how genetics can be designed for success or failure to maintain the families genetic money heritage.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Humans Cloning, Testing, Splicing and Planning all kinds of Animal DNA but reacting negatively to doing the same for Humans underlines the mental dysfunction that Humanity has that we could possibly justify the incoherent and flawed creation of Human Life when in Self-Honesty we know from working with Animals, Nature, Science and the 1+1 design of all that is Here, that you can design Life to be structurally best in Every Way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that when the code is flawed, the result will be flawed and thus the world will be flawed over and over again until we take Self-Responsibility to perfect the process of Life Creation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that creating other humans based on dogmatist ideas justified through Love, which is Sex, which is Free choice to satisfy Desires as Self-interest, then downloads into Self-The Child-The World Polarising all of existence through Fear and Love, where anything that challenges the systems idea of Love will be reacted to in Fear as the system defends itself from the only message that can Liberate all on Earth being Oneness and Equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that just as children can be damaged in developmental years through chemicals, when you imprint your own addictions to chemicals produced from Feelings as Love into the DNA of the child, then you are causing genetic damage to the child to continue a world of Abuse, which must be stopped at all costs.

I commit myself to show that Children produced without the Genetics of Common Sense built into them, will instead be designed through the endless cycling pre-program of Love maintaining a world of Fear that cannot be allowed.

I commit myself to calling out those that will defend and claim their tainting of DNA through feelings of Love is acceptable, when the world we all Live in shows otherwise.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to react negatively to any form of Life creation, because as the Human shows if the starting point is Fucked the end point will be Fucked - Equally then when the starting point is best so to will the Creation.

I commit myself to show that everything in this world is based in 1+1=2 by design and thus all relationships and Life creation can be designed to mathematically Best for All.

I commit myself to show that creating Heaven on Earth cannot be done without effective planning, understanding and applying of the Equality Equation by all Humans in all Life creation.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”