Tyler's Write Yourself to Freedom

tylersr

Tyler's Write Yourself to Freedom

Postby tylersr » 29 Jun 2020, 23:04

Why do I have no support whatsoever in my life?

Why do I not support myself in my life?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it will be boring to support myself in my life

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that believing it will be boring to support myself in my life implies that I have been living a life of instability

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear stability

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that fearing stability implies I have defined myself within instability.

Within a blog post, I defined stability as the ability to remain stable regardless of what is going on. 

I still have this belief that I cannot make changes in my life without support. I don’t feel like I can make changes towards living the word Stability without external support. However, my mother, and thus by association my Father and Brother, is quite unstable, propped up by her surroundings. Thus, whatever external support one could traditionally count on from their nuclear family is: nonexistent. So, I’ve spent much of my adult life seeking support from non-nuclear family members with no success.

tylersr

Re: Tyler's Write Yourself to Freedom

Postby tylersr » 06 Jul 2020, 15:06

I took too many toys out of the box. Now, it's going to take a while to clean them up.

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”