Why I reacted out of frustration in a situation that occurred today

Luc

Re: Why I reacted out of frustration in a situation that occurred today

Post by Luc »

Hi Marlen

The first paragraph is the action I was involved in while reading this post, while there is no direct correlation to the original post it certainly does connect to my human experience while writing my reply. If you haven't tried olives stuffed with garlic I highly recommend them.

Secondly, I have a beautiful cucumber plant outside that connects to so many different things. never mind the connection it shares with itself but the connection is shares with sooo many other things is actually quite astounding. Connection can be made out of thin air like the connection it has with the inner surface of our lungs or how you reached out to directly connect with me. people can find connections in so many different ways, while some may be similar others can seemingly have no direct correlation to some but mean so much to another, much like the cucumber plant.

It was a pleasure connecting, I hope this clarifies any confusion.

Patloveshiram

Post by Patloveshiram »

I was the one who posted. I'm Patricia? Did you already forget Marlen? I just posted that question a couple of weeks ago? I just replied back to you.

Patricia Vasquez

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Luc, let's keep the posting focused to the topic that opened up initially, otherwise if veering too much off topic we will have to moderate the thread.

Patricia, yes I read you here and in the other thread. All clear. Take care

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”