a hostile or argumentative situation or meeting between opposing parties: a confrontation with the legislature
- Four months of violent confrontation between government and opposition forces.
• a situation where two players or sides compete to win a sporting contest: the race promised a classic confrontation between the two top runners in the world.
- CON - FRONT
• Come face to face with (someone) with hostile or argumentative intent
• A problem or difficulty present itself to (someone) so that action must be taken
• face up to and deal with (a problem or difficulty): we knew we couldn't ignore the race issue and decided we'd confront it head on.
• Compel (someone) to face or consider something, especially by way of accusation: Merrill confronted him with her suspicions.
• appear or be placed in front of (someone) so as to unsettle or threaten them: we were confronted with pictures of moving skeletons.
- KUMPEL - COLLEAGUE - COMRAD -
mid 16th century: from French confronter, from medieval Latin confrontare, from Latin con- ‘with’ + frons, front- ‘face’.
- FACE - FRONT -
1 the front part of a person's head from the forehead to the chin
- PICTURE - ID - SYMBOL - LOGO - TRIGGER -
• An expression is shown on the face
• An aspect of something
2 the surface of a thing, especially one that is presented to the view or has a particular function
• Geometry each of the surfaces of a solid: the faces of a cube.
• A vertical or sloping side of a mountain or cliff: the north face of the Eiger.
• The side of a planet or moon facing the observer: we can often see the dark face of the moon by earthshine.
• The front of a building: a series of loggias make up the face of the church.
• The plate of a clock or watch bearing the digits or hands: a dial like the face of a clock.
• The distinctive side of a playing card: she scattered a deck of cards face down.
• The obverse of a coin.
- A FACADE
- PICTURE PRESENTATIONS
4 Short for typeface.
AS IN ‘A SYMBOL’,
‘A CHARACTER’ I USE
TO MAKE ‘MY WORDS’
THAT MAKEUP ‘MY SENTENCES’
THAT WILL ‘SENTENCE ME’
OR ‘SET ME FREE’!
1 be positioned with the face or front towards (someone or something) (face my face)
2 confront and deal with or accept: honesty forced her to face facts | [no object] : he was too old to face up to the responsibilities of his position.
• have (a difficult situation) in prospect
• (of a problem or difficult situation) present itself to and require action from (someone)
• (face someone/thing down) overcome someone or something by a show of determination he climbed atop a tank to face down a coup.
- DARE TO FACE MY FUTURE AS MY PAST -
3 cover the surface of (something) with a layer of a different material: the external basement walls were faced with granite slabs.
- Face down (or downwards, humbleness, grounded, face the earth first, face me first)
- Someone's face fits (someone has the necessary qualities for something)
IS MY PURPOSE AND POTENTIAL IN THE RIGHT PLACE?
- Face the music
Do I have a choice? (face the show, the carnival, the noise, the crowd, the circus, myself within and as the system, question mark - ? -)
- Confronted with the unpleasant consequences of one's actions. (The acting, from con-structive to structural behavior)!
- ACT2 -
• Used for emphasis, to refer to the existence or disappearance of someone or something (something got to give).
• With the face or surface turned upwards to view (always look from the other perspective as a reflection first).
• Stop harassing or annoying someone (take away the friction and align).
• Have the face to do something (we talk on Friday and an agreement will be scripted on paper and camera).
• In one's face (all will be revealed).
• Directly at or against one (no delay addressing the BS within me).
• When confronted with (the moment I react or re-act?).
• Despite (sometimes the current is too strong and I have to go with the flow, BEWARE OF THE UNDERCURRENTS!)
• Be humiliated or come to be less highly respected: the code of conduct required… (how both parties feel!)
• Produce a facial expression that shows dislike or some other negative emotion (dislike, opinion, mind, projections reactions, timing, catching myself)
• Informal very drunk or under the influence of illegal drugs (energy as emotions and reactions while in the system)
• Without knowing all of the relevant facts (investigate everything meaning the other person too before I re-act)
• Act as if something unpleasant is not as bad as it really is (not being honest while sharing agreements on the work floor)
• Informal apply make-up to one's face (the faces at work versus the backchat in the head)
• Avoid humiliation (versus face the shame and forgive yourself, motherfucker!)
• Enable someone to avoid humiliation (Protecting people although it’s not in their own interest)
• Resist with determination (Take a stand but do it principle-based and make it work in alignment with the system)
• Reject something in a brusque or ungracious manner (Do it gracefully and with humor because YOU CAN!)
• Openly in one's presence (the agreement will be public as it is a protocol, not only for me but for the brand personality/organization as a whole)
Middle English: from Old French, based on Latin facies ‘form, appearance, face’.
I forgive myself that I did not accept and allow myself to live according to my realization that I’m not able to see ‘everything’ in my daily reality in real time yet, thus to always come back to that first point of slowing down and observation and within that keep my reactions contained until all relevant points have been addressed regarding the moment, situation or relationship that needs attention.
I forgive myself that I did not accept and allow myself to act according to my own principles of investigate everything and keep what’s good in relation to the people I work with, within that seeing and realizing that in the system everything is ‘grey’ and unbalanced thus to walk a balanced walk is like walking on a ship on open ocean and within that I forgive myself for not acting as the boats mate I should be in relation to what is required of me as a boats mate on this relation ship with my colleagues
I forgive myself that I did not accept and allow myself to see that although I might be right it does not make things right, and within that I forgive myself for completely dismissing a colleague, missing the point that I am here to support others like myself by walking the same points and correct them instead of projecting my own frustration and experience unto that other person as misplaced professionalism.
I forgive myself that I did not accept and allow myself to realize that although colleagues don’t open their mouth they talk behind my back within and as reaction to my behavior and that creates relationships as energies, backchat, projections, and conspiracies, because we are in the system and within that I forgive myself for not realizing that my behavior is perhaps just as important as my professional skillset.
I forgive myself that I did not accept and allow myself to act according to my own observations that being successful in the industrial/commercial system is 75% psychology and 25% skills, communication and professionalism, and within that I forgive myself my own stupidity by not calibrating and aligning my actions and behavior to that simple formula.
I forgive myself that I did not accept and allow myself to push myself through my resistance by pulling back, seeing realizing that the situation I find myself in is more multidimensional than I thought and that it involves all and within that I see that although I might be right, the overall situation is wider, broader and it also involves many more people than just S and even if I am, as a professional, contextually and factually right, and see other things than others, there is no relevance in this situation for others but just me in relation to how I see the future, seeing realizing that this is not what other people see or able to see
Even though I stick to the facts I should realize that the moment people are able to take something personal because I am the person speaking, it’s all ready to late because the relationship is formed and there is no way back, seeing realizing that people find it ‘too much, or too complicated and because it’s personal colleagues accept and allow themselves to become insulted, and belittled by me not seeing realizing that they can only bring that on themselves and within that it’s my obligation to not form relationships or judge the incompetence of others in my working environment.
I forgive myself that I did not accept and allow myself to realize that people dishonor themselves by creating fear and within that will capitulate to their own mind when faced with an unknown challenge one has to physically address, just like I was faced with myself in the past when someone confronted me with a fact or truth I did not saw, and within this I commit myself to align my words, voice tonality, and expression to the principle of the Anti mentor!
How to bring forth truth within this as ‘perfect timing?
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the specify points regarding what is playing out here by re-acting to soon and within this I see that it starts with evaluating myself more thoroughly meaning, as long as I still feel the slightest energies or movements within me I know it’s on and within this phase it is paramount to NOT express myself outwards in relationships AT ALL seeing what is playing out here based on someone who walked into my life as a colleague that is facing the exact same issues I was a few years ago, and within that I should be grateful for this opportunity to cross reference myself with this person in daily life as the real-time mirror I have available to observe my own actions, behavior, words, expression, and reactions within and as the point of communication in and with the system as the journey thus the experiences I gathered as the professional.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within my crucial structure of ‘fundamental balance’ miss this point where there has always been a unbalance between my work as skills and experience versus my ability to communicate on the same level, seeing realizing that I am only as strong and effective as the sum of my parts and within that I focussed more on developing so-called ‘ professional skills and competencies not seeing realizing that how I behave I part of that same skillset
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not incorporate and align my physical expression, posture, talking, voice tonality within and as the professional skillset I see I need or have available to become the best version of myself within and as the professional in order to realize my full potential as a professional human being
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become distracted by myself as energy as irritation when things people say do not interest me or people start making professional assumptions based on the front face, the facade instead of taking the effort of lifting up the curtain, seeing realizing it’s me that has to lift the curtain for myself first in order to see the cutting edge of time presenting itself within my daily reality with people in the system.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to face the pattern I am confronted with every day as myself of the noise that disturb seeing realizing that a being a disruptive strategist does not mean I have to disturb myself as well and within that I see realize and understand that my colleagues are not cases but people, and within that I forgive myself for becoming the noise as a pattern I have always participated in, a pattern that underlies thus defines me in the system as a personality and within that playing out systemized people will always break the relationship because that’s what real noise does and within that I see that this noise as disruption is who I have accepted and allowed myself to become, within that I commit myself to support myself thus my future relationships by only using my noise professionally regarding the industrial/commercial challenges I face for clients and organizations because I see realize and understand that my 'noise' is not me but a pattern or asset I can use to create or destroy relationships seeing realizing that I have properly disturbed my own thus all relationships in my life by doing this.
When and as I walk into the system and experience energy come up as my daily walk starts and the system has to lock inn - I stop, I breathe - I see, realise and understand that I am now in the moment with me here as a new day and a timeline to potential growth and opportunities if I am able to see them thus to allow myself to really be here with myself as the experience of myself and the people I meet and work with, as I see, realize and understand that I cannot be ‘fully here’ if I keep on comparing this moment with Past moments in my Mind.
I commit myself to keep my hands close, my feet on the ground, eyes focussed, my ears open and to breath to remind myself again and again to become aware of the physical components I can use as myself to unstressed myself in relation to my fear of conflict seeing realizing that that point only exists here as me as many ways, in fact as an absurd idea I have to be on top of everything all the time out of fear for conflict when all I do is create that conflict within me, as without, conflict that has created separation between me and people in my reality and within that I now see and understand that being on top of everything means I cannot see what’s happening in my basement, my core as my foundation from where I am actually walking with my head in the clouds instead of face down in the shit that is here to face as myself as I have faced myself before in my own shit and within that I commit myself to stay dirty and down and close to the ground so I can see what’s down here witch is me walking from the base as me here.
I commit myself to slowing down for real as in the physical deprogramming of myself as my walk within awareness in daily life as the walk I have to walk as the talker seeing realizing that within the system ‘success’ is defined through applying silence and patience as tools for control and that I must be able to learn how to do that by physical acts of self change I have applied and can apply from this moment on.