The Absurdity of Chairity

Mike McDonald

The Absurdity of Chairity

Postby Mike McDonald » 19 Sep 2011, 09:27

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... f_chairity

Chairity is fucking MAJOR BULL SHIT! Chairity is like killing for peace. Chairity supports the maintenance of global abuse. Chairity is like using a bandaid when you require a fuck load of stitches. Chairity is feeling fortunate that you are able to give to someone who is not fortunate. Chairity is absolute FUCKEDNESS.

THE EQUAL MONEY SYSTEM WILL PUT AN END TO THE ABSURDITY OF CHAIRITY!

I participated in the absurdity of chairity today. I took part in a golf tournament that was put on by a church. I do not support religion. I do not support chairity. I justified participating in the golf tournament because i like golf and because the entry fee into the golf tournament was already payed for and i was given the oppurtunity to play golf for free and eat a fancy dinner and desert.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying my participation in the church chairity golf tournament.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being a lil quiet while playing golf with the church members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not making jokes about religion and asking lots of questions about religion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for worrying about offending the church members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for self sabotaging my expression because of the belief that i would offend the church members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to engage people in conversation which might cause extreme emotion/reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that me engaging church members about religion would cause extreme emotions and reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for playing in the chairity golf tournament because of my self interest enjoyment for the game of golf.

I forgive myself for acceting and allowing myself for not considering my starting point of what is best for all as oneness and equality when i decided to participate in the church chairity golf tournament.

I had the oppurtunity to plant lots of seeds withn people and i did not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not planting seeds of assistance and support within people.

As i plant seeds of assistance and support within people i allow my seeds of assistance and support to grow as the will i am. I am WILL. The will to do what is best for all is the only acceptable way.

I am gratefull for writing this out as assistance and support as i am aware that each moment is my oppurtunity to do what is best for all. Therefore in remaining here in breath in each moment i am able to effectively direct the moment. I am the director of moments as what is best for all is all that can exist. Each moment is an oppurtunity to assist and support in and as the manifestation of Heaven on Earth.

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”