A dream with Bernard in it.

larrymanuela

A dream with Bernard in it.

Post by larrymanuela »

Hi guys,

Lats night i had a dream and because i can remember it still i am going to share it here with you guys and walk through it and see what it represents within my
process.

To me whenever Bernard appears within my dreams, he is representing and standing as the point of one as equal as life, of Self-awareness.

This whole dream i relate it to what Bernard said in one of his interviews, about how we should be very dedicated to ourselves to bring about a real, practical, actual, factual change in this world that is best for all life. And we dedicate ourselves so that our children and their children, when they are born here on this planet, they are born on a planet where they can have a dignified life, where suffering and abuse and rape and uncertainty is none existent.

To me that was and is a very striking common sense to dedicate myself for the future of my children and their children and all life,can be one that is without any suffering and uncertainty. Great thing to do, to be part of, and give it all that you got, because this is it, my last life and at least i made the contribution to what will be the best for all, even if i don't make it.

So in the dream i was sleeping and i was on a farm, but this farm is the farm of my great uncle, i can remember it, because i looked out of the window and somehow it brought a memory i had of when i was a little boy and we used to visit this great uncle, and i when we were there, would stand in that window and look outside and i would see exactly what i was seeing in this dream outside the window. So that is why this particular farm is the farm of my great uncle and is on the island where i was born. So i woke-up because i could hear someone walking in this cottage and when i woke-up i saw it was Bernard and he looked at me and he asked me, where is the coffee..?? And i told him that it must be somewhere in one of the shelves in the kitchen.

And now within this dream all seems like i know i am dreaming, and there was this television in this room that was still ON, but was having this little black and white balls, you know those little balls that indicate that the particular channel is out of transmission.

While looking at this and being aware that i am dreaming i was asking myself: '' what is Bernard doing in your dream, you know it has got to do with what he said, about dedication to yourself to bring about the changes in this world that are best for all life''

And then after that a fear arose within me, and this fear engulfed me and i started to look for something to write on self-forgiveness statements, and as i was doing that Bernard was walking around with this coffee-can in his hands, and i was avoiding eye contact with him and was looking for something to write self-forgiveness on, and i found a little booklet and started, but every time i started, the ink in the pen will give in, and i started each time with only: "i forgive myself for accepting and allowing....." and the pen will give in and no more ink will flow from it.

As i was doing this for a while i noticed within my dream that i took the pen that in reality, here with me has got no more ink to. And within this dream i am looking at this whole thing and i am saying to myself: '' sooo, what do you know, even in your dream this pen is not working, you know it has no ink in it, why did you took it.?? '' :lol:

And after saying this to myself it is like i am looking to myself and see what it was, i was going to do next, and i decided than to take another writing pad, and this one was a bigger one, the normal one's, one write letters with. Now when i was doing that Bernard said to me, look you have a few more here in a plastic back, maybe it would be a great idea to use those, don't you think..??

and i turned and looked at them and they were exactly as i have them right now in my room, i bought those a few day ago in order for me to write self-forgiveness on them, i have a lot of those writing pads here everywhere, some of them are full of writings and some of them are not used yet.

But within all this dream that was going on, is because i was seeing myself as not doing enough, that i need to write more and more, and i was trying to show Bernard in this dream that i wake-up early in the morning to do just that. But in reality it is not happening like that.

So what does this dream represent to me in my process...??

1) i need to write more, be very diligent.
2) I should use my pen and paper, more often, because by writing out like that using pen and paper and not on the computer brings me more here. My own hand-writing.
3) I should do self-forgiveness on this fear of standing as one as equal as life, as being self-aware-HERE, which is what Bernard represents/stand for/as in the dream.
4) the television with that noise of being out of transmission represents my back-chats that needs to be fading away little by little till there are no more noise.
5) And when i look at the whole dream, with Bernard walking with this coffee-can in his hands, and being on this farm, and the the cottage, t.v. making noise in the back of no more transmission, and the quite of the living on a farm, where you can listen to nature more vividly, all of this plays a role in me having to become more awake so to speak in my process, more alive.

Thank you.

If anyone has any more suggestions to this dream i would appreciate it a lot. Would be of great assistance.

Larry Manuela

Maya

Re: A dream with Bernard in it.

Post by Maya »

Hi Larry -
I saw few more points to look at:
...and was looking for something to write self-forgiveness on, and i found a little booklet and started, but every time i started, the ink in the pen will give in, and i started each time with only: "i forgive myself for accepting and allowing....." and the pen will give in and no more ink will flow from it.
have a look at your dependency on something to write your Self Forgiveness on and if you don't have it, you won't apply yourself. What is suggested is to slowly but surely let go on the dependency on a pen and a paper, and speak self forgiveness. you can create interdependency with and one as the pen but not placing your application in its existence. it's like disengage from the relationship you've created with a pen.
another point within it is abdication of self responsibility wherein in that moment you allowed self compromise through looking for a pen to write SF on instead of standing, Here, assisting and supporting you, speaking SF in the moment and bring yourself back here.
I should do self-forgiveness on this fear of standing as one as equal as life, as being self-aware-HERE, which is what Bernard represents/stand for/as in the dream.
I would also suggest to look at being inferior to life. if Bernard representing Life to you, and in your dream you experienced inferiority, than is it that you experience yourself inferior to life? not worthy? or maybe you created an idea that if you won't apply self forgiveness, life (Bernard) won't define you as worthy? why is it that at the moment you saw Bernard, you didn't want to have eye contact and immediately started to look for a pen to apply Self Forgiveness for.

larrymanuela

Post by larrymanuela »

Hi guys,

Thank you Vitan and Maya.

Maya thank you to, for your support and assistance, i have to see within this dream why it is i didn't want eye-contact with Bernard, and it is right to do my self-forgiveness aloud at the moment instead of depending on paper and pen.

Thank you both for your assistance.

Larry

Jozien

Post by Jozien »

Another suggestion to depict/work with dreams is how you experienced yourself within it, when/how do you experience yourself like this.
E.g sad, happy, scared, etc..
Remember that all others in dreams is in essence showing self parts of self which one doesn't yet grasp or understand.

So from here one can walk with the information

A fear engulfed within me - I would look at what triggered this fear within you/ Was it Bernard and from there look within your self
what he represents for you. From there you can open up through writing the trigger point to this fear within.

And so you actually re-enter your dream again and 'scan' for experiences within look at the trigger point and what it stirs within you as experience and walk this from here.

Enjoy!

Randy

Post by Randy »

Larry, Thanks for sharing your dream as well as your realizations regarding the significance it had for you in seeing points within it...

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”