Luka's Writings

Lindsay

Re: Luka's Writings

Postby Lindsay » 27 Mar 2012, 15:18

On the other hand I think that writing a blog is a big step forward, like sharing things...
Yes! You are doing it - you see the points - so, take it slow, bit by bit, and it will indeed 'get easier' as you write and empower yourself within this self-supportive act of no longer defining yourself within these points, especially the label of having a 'mental condition' - it's nothing to be ashamed of Luka, we ALL have a 'mental condition' - lol.

To have a single thought is a 'mental condition' and to follow a single thought is indeed insanity - so, we're all here walking the same process with you - suggest to really give yourself a chance to let go of any self-victimization you are allowing, so as to dare yourself to see 'who you are' when you give yourself the gift of self-forgiveness wherein you direct you - not your 'mental condition'.

Looking forward to more sharing from you.

Luka

Postby Luka » 28 Mar 2012, 15:19

The release (On Blog)

Finally I got released from the psychiatric hospital! I was there for ages, that is 5 months on the closed department and 5 months on the open department. It is so exhausting to be in hospital for such a long period of time. My doctress wanted to have me in for one more month, but I ended staying there myself. I decided to end my healing at the hospital because my doctress canceled me my 3 minute bonus between activities and at the same time forbid me to study my DIP material. I was furious because of that at first, but then realisted with common sense that it is the best for me to end this "healing" and continue to Heal myself at home. I realise that I am far from completely healthy, but on the other hand I feel strong enough to continue healing at home on my own. I am so satisfied because I will have enough time for my Desteni I Process Course and my Desteni process in general.

barbara

Postby barbara » 28 Mar 2012, 16:20

Congrats Luka and cool self-direction on the point of healing yourself, because, yes, we have to start with ourselves, each individually, where we can actually bring sanity back to Life and it begins with self-responsibility in facing what we're allowing and accepting within ourselves!

Cool sharing! Thanks.

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 28 Mar 2012, 16:33

The release (On Blog)

Finally I got released from the psychiatric hospital! I was there for ages, that is 5 months on the closed department and 5 months on the open department. It is so exhausting to be in hospital for such a long period of time. My doctress wanted to have me in for one more month, but I ended staying there myself. I decided to end my healing at the hospital because my doctress canceled me my 3 minute bonus between activities and at the same time forbid me to study my DIP material. I was furious because of that at first, but then realisted with common sense that it is the best for me to end this "healing" and continue to Heal myself at home. I realise that I am far from completely healthy, but on the other hand I feel strong enough to continue healing at home on my own. I am so satisfied because I will have enough time for my Desteni I Process Course and my Desteni process in general.
COOL!

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 28 Mar 2012, 18:04

Great to read this and now having the tools to support yourself, without requiring any medication or 'support' that fascinatingly enough was forbidding you to realize that: You can support yourself.

You are here, we are here - we support each other and that's how we walk!

cool Luka!

scott

Postby scott » 01 Apr 2012, 05:19

That's awesome Luka

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 02 Apr 2012, 04:18

Luka, this is very cool! Congrats!

Luka

Postby Luka » 03 Apr 2012, 08:23

Smoking marijuana (On Blog)

My first encounter with marijuana was somewhere back in 2005 I think, but I started smoking marijuana regularly in September 2006 and was smoking it till July 2007, that was 9 months all together and that was practically the whole 4th year of high school. That was back in high school and there were five of us from the class that were smoking joints together. I must say I had very special experience while high/stoned on marijuana and that was basically why I got so addicted. I was hearing music on some deep spiritual level, I enjoyed eating so much, I was seeing people's aura and I was seeing faces from the past reincarnations in other people's faces. Everything great, but in June 2007 a strange thing happened: I was starting to have bad trips. I was was getting paranoid while stoned and I had this feeling that other people are constantly watching me. I also had some strange mind illuminations while stoned that made no sense. At this point I should have stopped smoking marijuana, but I didn't because I was so addicted. That was probably my biggest mistake in my entire life, that I didn't stopped to smoke marijuana at this point. It all went to such extent that psychosis erupted in July 2007 and I was hospitalised the same day. In hospital they gave me on drug test and in addition to THC I was also possitive on opiates, that is because the dealers sprinkle marijuana with heroin.

I forgive myself for smoking marijuana.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become addicted to marijuana.
I forgive myself every joint of marijuana smoked.
I forgive myself I have lived such a stupid and irresponsible life, drugging myself.
I forgive myself for creating brain damage by drugging myself.
I forgive myself for becoming psychotic because of smoking too much marijuana.
I forgive myself for destroying my mind/brain by drugging myself.
I forgive myself for destroying my life/future by drugging myself.
I forgive myself fo accepting and allowing myself to be depressed because I destroyed to some extent my mind/brain and my life/future by drugging myself.
I forgive myself for not stopping to smoke marijuana in spite of bad trips and paranoia.
I forgive myself for not stopping to smoke marijuana in spite of my ex-girlfriend and my friend telling me I should stop.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become depressed every time I walk pass high school I was attending because of the bad memories of drugging myself and emotional problems.
I forgive myself for having bad success at matura exam because of smoking marijuana instead of learning.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become depressed every time someone mentiones high school/4th year class/matura exam because of the bad memories of drugging myself in the 4th year of high school.

Luka

Postby Luka » 08 Apr 2012, 12:41

You can now follow my blog through Networked Blogs on Facebook.

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 08 Apr 2012, 13:33

You can now follow my blog through Networked Blogs on Facebook.
Cool Luka - I'm following.

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”