Mike Lammers Blogging for sponsorship

mikelammers

Fix You?

Postby mikelammers » 05 Mar 2012, 15:57

12 11 2011
http://mikesprocess.blogspot.com/2011/11/fix-you.html

As I got out of bed this morning I 'felt' the urge to play music? So I put music on and the first song that was in the play list was ‘Fix You’ by Goldplay. As I was listening to the music I had an emotional response to it. The first four lines stuck in my head. It's specifically these first lines because the rest is all about salvation and seeing the light etc. The first lines fascinate me because they describe an ‘emotional’ state we have all experienced. And as words always do, they contain the answer to why?

The words
When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

“When you try your best, but you don't succeed”
How do I know if what I'm doing is the best thing to do or best I can do? What if I’m blind to see what I’m supposed to do? I will ‘fail’ and I will fall again and again. I made a projection about my future and because that didn’t came about I’m disappointed and emotional. Now I’m hurt broken abused, alone, feeling sad for myself because I look at myself as a failure. I’m in self judgement now. I’m not asking myself what went wrong. I’m in that emotional state of ‘not succeeding’ and failing.

“When you get what you want, but not what you need”
The second sentence is kind of the polarity of the first one. Now I am in the future, I have what I want ‘but’ it’s not what’s best for me in the sense that it’s not supporting me within what’s ‘best’ for me. I’m still that selfish bastard, serial killer, or just me that's still not 'enlightent'. I could be rich now and still unhappy or depressed. It’s what I wanted but I’m still here as me as myself. I have not changed the future did.

"When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep"
Trying to make sense of it all. Yes we all know this. The moment we go to bed and everything has to become silent that’s when we hear the noise inside. That noise that never stops. Our mind doing what it does best. Keeping us away from that silence within. That silence where you are here as breath without thoughts or emotions. Just me here. Not for a second. The mind will not allow that. So here I have to get back to the first sentence and correct what I did there, to do what needs to be done. I have to stop the mind in order to get to that point where it's just me. Where I can see myself as how I exist as me as everything that is me and embrace all of that as me.

"Stuck in reverse"
The why? the answer to why? Because the world is ‘stuck in reverse’, we are in reverse looking at what we have created in and as this world. That what has to be fixed. How can I ever ‘Fix you’=the world if I don't fix myself first. I have to fix myself by stopping the thing that is resposible for the fuckup in the first place. My Mind. Not 'the mind'. My mind! The only one that is responsible for what I create in this world. I have to stop fucking with myself so I can stop fucking with you. So there will be no more fuckups and nothing to be fixed because I'm not creating those effects anymore. Here's to the world that needs fixing.

Fix me first
If I don’t stand for something I will fall for anything so I start by doing my best to not fall for my own mind. Maybe then I might succeed and get what’s best for me thus for you thus what’s best for all.

mikelammers

The momentum of addictions

Postby mikelammers » 05 Mar 2012, 15:59

10 11 2011
http://mikesprocess.blogspot.com/2011/1 ... tions.html

The end of the year is approaching and this year has been one hell of a ride. One of the most ‘important’ points for me this year was stopping my Weed addiction completely. I stopped using weed on the 13th of January. There was a previous attempt and during a sailing weekend a bit of hash was the trigger for starting again. So I fell and had to do a time loop. Stopping for the second time made me realize that stopping an addiction becomes much harder if one has to do it more than ones. In other words the second time I stopped was much more difficult. This also made me realize that it’s very important to be self honest about the moment you want to stop and the physical support you need in order to be successful in stopping an addiction. Be it Homeopathy, kinesiology, sports, a dog, a buddy. Whatever works for you. You have to look at these points in self honesty. You need to create support. A platform of stability to make stopping as comfortable as possible. Be gentle with yourself.

Am I addicted?
Looking at the reasons for my weed consumption and especially the point all drug users have in common is why? Why this addiction? Why this specific substance? I wrote one post about weed before and I noticed that it was very emotional and energetic. Well that’s exactly the point. We use substance because we are unable to cope with emotions or feelings from within as who we are and defined ourselves as personality. It doesn’t matter what drugs you are on. It’s always about suppression. And we all know that if something in this physical world is suppressed there will be a point where that build up of ‘tension’ has to be released. Be it an earthquake, dam bursting, volcanic eruption, murder, rape, lightning strike, explosion. They all have one thing in common and that point is (kinetics) energy. A release of ‘some sort’.

It’s the first thing you will notice the moment you stop a habit/addiction. There is momentum. Something want’s to move you forward as you just stopped. So you notice this push coming from the back that pushes you towards that point of addiction. That automated pattern you accepted as that habit. Something that belongs to you. And you literally feel you have to resist something. You have to push otherwise you are moved from where you are standing. Sounds familiar? Something is pushing you and that is the momentum of addiction. It’s not just drugs. It’s everything in this world. O that’s is nice, that’s cool, my kind of girl, my kind of car, my kind of food, my kind of art, music, candy, friends, sex, the way I pork my nose, education etc. etc. etc. All those reactions are habitual and can be considered addiction. Stuff/substance you are used to. That you use, that abuses you.

I preferred weed
Addiction for me equals identification as in preferences. Yes we can blame our parents because they where the ones starting to speak to us like that when we where baby’s. Isn’t that a nice brown teddybear? Euh, don’t know mom if you say so. So let's not blame. Anyway, eventually we get into groups that we prefer and start to do preferable things. We find a preferable wife, get preferable children and try to the give them preferable education that makes them preferred employees that become preferred bankers in the system with a preferable cocaine addiction. Why? Because in the end the whole world is addicted to money. Historians call that history. Darwinists call it evolution. Economists call it Economics and religious people call it God’s creation. Interesting. God’s creation is actually us, a bunch of junkies hooked on energy.

The way we live our lives is based on preferences. This law of attraction which in the end is addiction. This momentum. This system of energy that needs us to produce energy to exist. How do we do that? Through addiction. It’s sheer genius. Because we all have different preferences (addictions) there is alway energy generated. Scientists call it polarity. Now what would happen if we all stop? Just stop.

Impossible isn’t it? The momentum is simply to big. The whole system would implode immediately. That’s why the concept of equality is so hard to grasp for a lot of people because one of the biggest addictions is that to our own ego’s. I’m addicted to me and all my self definitions which ind the end are all preferences. I believe I’m full circle now. Am I drifting of here? Ok back to my 'former' addiction.

So let’s bring it back to myself. My addict-i-on. I on weed. Me smoking that shit for more than 20 years on a regular bases. What happened to me? Why was weed the substance I preferred?

Doctor, do you have something to ease the pain?
I already spoke about suppression. All drugs suppress. The drug I prefer is the one that does that job for me in a way I ‘like’ it most or feel most ‘comfortable’ with. Because I’m very aware of the experience I have with it. It does the suppressing in my most preferable way=to supress that what I actually experience within myself and (for a moment) want to suppress or ‘forget’. This also implies that there is NO DRUG that can make me ‘another person’ or forget always. That’s why I have to do it time after time again. To for a moment not feel/experience what’s actually going on within me. Within my state of mind (my mind).

So, it’s not the weed nor is it the addiction towards it. It’s me fearing to be me here. To face myself here in every moment. Because I’m afraid of myself within and I want and need my weed to help me just for this moment to forget my own experience within. How I exist. Within existence. So I fear existing within existence. That’s it. Simple brutal common sense that applies to all addictions.

SO the more and longer I use the more I compound that experience of myself. The more I do this the more shit compounds and the more weed I’m going to consume. You see there’s only one outcome to this equation? Me wanting to smoke is me not wanting to face me. This is the critical point because here is where I had to become self honest in the moments that followed. I had to face myself. I had to stop running away from myself because it’s impossible? You will face yourself every day to come because it’s alway going to be you. It’s not someone else taking the substance is it? Substance or substitute. What is it that you need a substitute for? What is ‘missing’ in your ‘life’? It’s you standing up in that specific point. That’s what is missing. What am I holding onto within myself? Forgive yourself for that point and stand up within that point. It’s the only way! Yes I hear the question. How the fuck am I going to do this?

I dared to look
I am going to share some points I’m walking and still facing every day. I am facing the self-loser. I'm facing my self-deception. The harm I did to others. Me collapsing in the system completely. Me refusing to participate and share myself. Doing the things required according to my education as being a ‘good man’. What a fuckup. That whole morality implant I have. Accepting the system and the world the way it is and accepting the position I am in. Talking myself into delusion. Believing 'things’ instead of really investigating life as a physical experience. Thinking something outside myself is going to rescue me. Jezus, God, angels, yoga, enlightenment. Creating even more delusion, by projecting my believes onto others as ‘the truth’ as if it was real! (even my own children). Only moving myself if there is something in it for me. Making myself bigger better at the cost of others. Separating myself from ‘life’. I could go on for hours. And it's this kind of shit whe don't want to face within ourselves. This shit scares the crap out of us and makes us want to crawl away within addiction. Because we fear ourselves. I fear me.

Where does this stop? Where do I reach that point that is a real stop? It’s actually not a point. I simply realized that there where things not ok in my reality. But I still kept on reasoning with myself and that’s a killer because I was doing this with my mind. Yes, the same point where the addiction lived. This is where it get’s tough because I went nuts within justification and morality. It’s me I don't want to change lose my Identity because there is not enough self trust or value to just be who I am. The reason for taking my drugs in the first place. So stop that fear.

Create something new
So I had to get to that rock bottom point of absolute fear, where there was finally some humbleness within me. Where I started to realize that there was a problem and that I had to correct myself. I was very lucky to have someone in my life that was pointing these things out to me. As I am pointing them out for you now. I had support. But it was me who had to walk the correction. You can only do this in Self-Honesty. Because it requires walking backwards in your life to reassess the way you exist and correct yourself.

That’s the point where I am. I’m correcting myself. I corrected the weed point. ‘But’ it is a small point within lot's of points. It’s the tip of the iceberg that is me. You need to build self trust and that is a different story and not a walk in the park. However it can be done. Check out the tools that are available on the Desteni website and if you have any question or need support? Make yourself heard.

Former weed addict

mikelammers

Apple introduces the iCon

Postby mikelammers » 05 Mar 2012, 16:02

25 10 2011
http://mikesprocess.blogspot.com/2011/1 ... -icon.html

(from Thesaurus)
When it comes to representing or embodying the invisible or intangible, you can't beat a symbol. It applies to anything that serves as an outward sign of something immaterial or spiritual (the cross as a symbol of salvation; the crown as a symbol of monarchy), although the association between the symbol and what it represents does not have to be based on tradition or convention and may, in fact, be quite arbitrary (the annual gathering at the cemetery became a symbol of the family's long and tragic history).

Hello I’m a Computer that uses a Mac
I’ve been a user of Apple products for more then Twenty years. I also worked and still work in the field of communication/advertising. A different story in itself. In the early days Apple products where aimed at people like me. I fit their original profile exactly. “Don’t let technology interfere with creativity”. I remember the first computers that came onto the market. The old Sinclair, ZX Spectrum, Atari’s and Commodore’s. I had friends and within my family there where people playing around with them. They all learned coding and as a result most of them got very good jobs later in life. For me it was different because I thought differently. I’m a think different guy remember. Lines of code where not my cup of tea. Lot's of code on a screen made my eyes go bananas. Couldn't focus on a line of code longer than 10 seconds. Still have that when I look at large Excel sheets. It all starts to move and makes me feel epileptic. Words that give meaning and value to other words to order those other words to do things. I run into the same resistance when reading Desteni material. It's clean code. As pure as it get's and I just feel my mind resisting this pure code. It leaves no room for interpretation. It's kind of the Unix versus Basic equation. So I hated computers and the way they worked in those days. I couldn’t find any practical application for them in my life except playing games on them. Oh how I loved to play games and have fun. We are talking early eighties here. I had so much fun playing those first games on computers. Little did I know about the great role those stupid calculators would play in my life.

Around 1993 there was a buzz going through art school. The old typesetting machines would be replaced by computers. Apple computers. Computers you could operate with a ‘mouse’. Sounds strange but up to that moment the whole world was staring at blue or green computer screens that presented text. Code served by the DOS or pro DOS operating system. I was very curious because it was told that these computers would have a GUI. So no more blue screen but icons a desktop and graphically displayed tools you could use with that ‘mouse’ thing that had a button on top.

Up to then nearly all graphic work was done by hand. Creating lay outs was literally what the words imply. Laying it out. Reproducing the image with a camera. Dividing the image into dots through screening. Very labour intensive. It was a craft you really had to learn and It took time to learn because motor skills where needed. I should state that I have developed a very impatient personality over the years. The moment I sat behind that strange little cube called a Macintosh and my hand touched that mouse for the first time a strange thing happened. I became energized. There is no other description because that’s exactly what happened. Within one hour I realized hands on what would normally take days appeared in front of my eyes within minutes. And I was just fooling around with that thing called a Mac. I fell in love with this tool. I knew that I found a way to get my ideas out fast. So I loved it. The sounds it made, the shape, the smell even the bugs where kind of charming. That first little Mac was the tool that erased a lot of limitations for me. It became my little friend that helped me. I just wanted to be creative with it. Create pictures visualize stuff. Get the stuff in my head out. The Mac allowed me to do this even though it was a 7” BW screen with 256 shades of grey. Typefaces where there immediately. I didn’t have to draw them out first. Which normally took hours to do. Pictures could be scanned and where in my layouts within minutes. I was behind that thing every night in school. Learning the programs although I wasn’t allowed to do so.

Apple was a company with a strange twist. I don’t have to read Steve Jobs biography to know what the man is about. I’ve used his ideas hands on for more than twenty years. And yes brilliant. He knew my brain better than I did. And this came through when I used the Mac. A very strange relationship developed between me and the Jobs Machines. The Mac had and still has Steve Jobs written into it's source code and I have used that code everyday for the biggest part of my life. I interacted and spent more Time with Macs than with people and in comparison to people my relationships with Macs where generally more stable.

Being the first generation to use this stuff meant doing a lot of pioneering without even being aware of it. I spend so much time on getting to know this Machine. So I got a ‘feel’ for it. I can tell you hands on that every Macintosh model had a character. A smell, behavior. There where little noises or glimpses that told me to shut down and restart before the thing locked up. Lot’s of thingies that made working with Macs similar to working with things that are ‘alive’. It sounds completely stupid but that’s my experience. Every Mac had a character.

After I bought My first Mac LC I had an important insight. It might sound stupid again but the Mac showed me the concept of 'structure'. A way to organize and layer information. In time there is a always a starting point. A top folder. Using the hierarchy of a desktop, folders, documents and trash can showed me the way I organized my work. I was very chaotic back then so my own way of working was always in front of me. If I was sloppy the folder (directory) structure would be sloppy. If I organized and categorized everything became faster. So just by using this thing. This Box. This concept. I saw things my parents and teachers where unable to get into my head.

And now the interesting part. Apple had no competition. The best fucking computer in the world and not even a 2-3% market share because the thing cost more than an average car. There was nothing in the world you could buy at that time that did what a Mac did until Microsoft ripped it and introduced it’s first version of Windows which was a disaster. That’s when that whole Apple Microsoft thing hit the scene. Nevertheless I was a power user. I knew my game and people knew I did. I got my first job because I was able to use a Mac the way I did.

So although HP claimed that the PC's where personal again they never where to me. My Mac was personal I couldn’t work with PC’s. Not because they didn’t work (they would sometimes) but because it triggered a physical reaction. The few times I was behind a pc I cramped up and became crumpy. It felt like being with someone and somehow your not on the same page every page. I never asked myself the question why? Why am I emotionally involved with this Machine. But it was not the Machine. It was Steve Jobs (reality distortion field) cleverly hiding inside the iCon that a Mac was. Steve was manipulating me through the use of his product.

I remember tipping my boss to buy Apple shares a few months before the first iMac was released. Apple Shares where around 6 dollar! The company was on life support. My boss didn't buy those shares. I remember thinking what would happen if the Mac disappeared from my life. It kind of made me panic. But the iMac was released and Apple did what Steve set out to do. People who had shares became wealthy. Bill Gates was one of them.

Apple has become mainstream and they have more money stocked than the united states government. That says it all. Steve Jobs designed an iCon and programmed it after his own image. He sold this iCon to people like me that are more or less handicapped in a way. Call it the ‘Rightbrainers’. Jobs saw the huge potential here. And he was right. It took some cornering but he got it done. Things we create are created in our image and likeness. We are the creators. Look at the world we live in. It’s all created. Jobs created jobs through creating for creators. It’s a strange thing to ponder on because in the big picture it’s commercial perfection. Unfortunately for Steve's legacy we can only consume at the cost of others. This elitist aspect was present in the first Mac and it will be present in the latest iPhone. Symbols of success for people that have it all.

Steve Jobs is considered an icon. He's exactly that. He knew what he was creating including himself. A symbol in a world of iCons we relate to and build our lives on. Nevertheless it’s a con. A convict, a swindle that fooled us all. Part of the process of acceleration. What's in it for me? Turnaround, ROI. In the end it’s all the same. Product to consumer, consuming. The con in consumerism. People die because I want an iPhone. This has to stop.

If there is one company that could make a computer that lasts at least a lifetime just to prove that it’s not about things getting obsolete simply because they have to brake it's Apple. It's about perfection. They should at least show this possibility to the world. There is no need for products to be replaced every 3 years. It’s total bullshit that can only exist because of us accepting and allowing this to be so. Apple could show the world that it’s possible to have tools that are products no more. A pure expression of timeless engineering as an example for a future that includes everyone equal including the tools we use.

Oh and one more thing... Let's have Steve on stage to comment on this.

mikelammers

2012 the fifty thousand 'special ones'

Postby mikelammers » 08 Mar 2012, 08:59

08 03 2012
http://mikesprocess.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... -ones.html

Yesterday more than 50 000 Dutch teachers went on strike and filled the Amsterdam Arena. It was the biggest strike in dutch national history within the educational system. The Dutch government says it has to cut costs and although they (abstractly speaking) spared education, education now has to cut costs as well. 300 million euro's within the area of 'special education'. Meaning children with so called 'special needs'.

Teachers emphasized on the fact it was not about their income our jobs. It was about the quality and care fore those children. They where taking a stand as teachers guarding the responsibility they have as teachers within the educational system. A 'good' government should 'praise' this group of people because they go on strike on behalf of their accepted responsibility within society instead of their self interest. The teachers where even prepared to drop a raise in salary for part of the group that performed above average. This is quite unique in Dutch history. Back to those so called 'special needs'. What 'special needs'? There is this group of children and they are special and secondly they have needs. Am I missing something? This could apply to every individual or group in society. If you define parameters to groups you are automatically able to define such groups as special. Marketing does it all the time. We do it all the time. It's us that build the social structure. It's hard to see because it's within us and the way we all behave within the hive.

Special education is simply a designed or designated target group like all others. Meaning that through the media I'm looking at part of the structure that is the structured systems. Because the system is based on profit this group is identifiable as 'not profitable'. It doesn't return enough on investment and has lost function within the system. Apparently the teachers 'see' something the majority is not yet aware of. The painful point within this and all the other discussions about money is the available solutions. The whole discussion is polarized through political motives advertised through the media to distract us from what these teachers 'see'. Cut costs here, cut costs there, discussions on television… All that jabber through the media advertises us away from the truth and the fact that there is only one cause and one simple solution to the problem.

This is not about Education. It's about profit! Within this scenario those 'special' children would not get educated, fall out of the system and start to roam the streets like they do in India, Brazil, Africa, etc. Then it's no longer a problem of education it will be a problem of criminality (it's how you manipulate a political agenda). What's cheaper? Education or homeland security? Politicians have known the answer for thousands of years. Educated societies are stable societies. So why? Where does this need for instability come from? Why is no journalist asking this simple question? It proves the connection between education and the media as part of the commercial machine within a profit based information system. A system that's not capable of taking care of this planet.

Instability eventually turns into chaos and chaos is where few make most. Without proper education humans become highly manipulable zombies. Where does that leave you in a world based on knowledge and information ruled by feelings and emotions of political polarity. Dare to ask yourself why we never had peace on this earth despite all the knowledge and information available to us? There is a great difference between a contract and an agreement. Humanity has locked itself up in courtrooms fighting over individual contracts that define specialness instead of coming to agreement on what's best for all. We have to acknowledge 'special needs' as all as one. Equality makes 'specialness' obsolete. No need for 'special needs', institutes, people, politicians, cars, stars and stripes. Conflict is always a fight over self declared specialness.

Understand that this 'specialness' is programmed into us as our ego as software and used to create polarity deceiving you into conflict that will eventually kill for profit. Do we bleed special blood or do we bleed just like those 'special children' with 'special needs'? More and more people wake up to these points as reality becomes more explicit. Take some time to investigate the options we have with Equal Money because it's such an elegant and simple solution. Maybe a bit hard to understand because we where educated to believe we live in a complex world. Eventually it will be 'equality' or death that ends 'specialness'.

What would happen if all teachers stop instead of 50 000 special ones?

mikelammers

2012 Medipulation of the spotted mind

Postby mikelammers » 31 Mar 2012, 13:28

http://mikesprocess.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... -mind.html

Job Interview
I'm having a job interview tomorrow and I'm thinking about it. Meditating on it some would say. The work, the distance, the money, my dog, time management, priorities, freedoms etc. tetc. Again I'm confronted with countless ways to disappear within my mind as thoughts I'm apparently free to think. The surge of secret thoughts that flow by and the emotions they trigger as fears.

This mindfuck that's called meditation or 'thinking about 'some-thing'. Whatever name I give this mechanism, It's never about what I am meditating on it's about what I do as meditation. Mental discipline? WTF why? It makes no sense for it will not bring forth anything more than structured thoughts. Concepts that could be applied in a structured world. My meditating is like calibrating my program to function optimal with the other programs. Meditation-callibration will get me to the point after interruption called reality until my code is 'clean' until fully functional for the system to benefit. Until that moment I will be rebooting myself time after time again like I did a billion years before. It makes no fucking sense at all.

- 'thoughts'- - ought's - out to be - electric buzzing bees.

Involvement
I used to smoke weed. That's where you puff and disappear within this sea of endless possabilities as thoughts. Floating on this ocean of electrical impulses coming from within. Like stepping of the train in amsterdam on a saturday in june. It's that surge of energy that can completely overwhelm the hereness as me breathing at the stand.

My thoughts can only move me if my body cooperates. Thoughts are valued as well. Thoughts have labels and barcodes. They are chit-chat, bullshit, a waste of time, entertainment, strategies, business concepts and moneymakers par definition. That's the way I have been meditating through life. Not looking at my thoughts but becoming them. Identifying with them. Valuing them and reacting to them. Allowing myself to become depressed by them. Fearing them. Projecting them, abusing them to abuse others.

Writing out my thoughts
Often I see myself as this warlord and my thoughts as innocent children I turn into soldiers simply because I'm allowing it to happen. As within so without. I'm permanently fucking with myself using knowledge and information to manipulate the world around me. From the moment I started to think, started to meditate I was on it. Crying like a baby became arguing for my limitations, which turned into my personality that manipulated me through 'life'. Thoughts that pray have nothing on hands that do the work to survive. The result of what I think this existence to be is completely unacceptable. Does that justify my thought that 'the way' we think is completely flawed?

I'm having a job interview tomorrow and there will be mutual interest and understanding followed by making it work.

Or not.
mikel-k restart

mikelammers

2012 Am I a symbol of exclusiveness?

Postby mikelammers » 31 Mar 2012, 13:30

http://mikesprocess.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... eness.html

In holland when a boy and a girl decide to 'go steady' they often state:

"het is aan" (it's on).

It's like both decide that the product is 'branded' good enough to be marketed and sold to the public. Growing up this 'being on' became 'I am in a relationship'. Within that the people around me would then ask if I was 'going steady?'. In other words, do you fuck around or not? Either way it shows we have a hard time determining what a relationship is in the first place. It ranges from 'we are madly in love' to 'being fuck buddies to 'we fuck each other up'. Whatever name we give this dependency upon being with someone, It clearly needs to have a label! People apparently need to be able to tell other people what sex symbol it is I am involved inn.

In this world based on pictures as labels you produce a code for everything you do and are involved inn. And because we spend most of our time with other people that's where the most labels are printed. I am alone, homosexual, active inactive, related unrelated, heterosexual, married within an open relationship able to fuck around or as Facebook states "it's complicated".

If the above is true or false doesn't even matter. Fore all I know I could be secretly spanking elderly women in my basement. If I confirm to the archetype picture of being financially stable and in a steady relationship preferable with a beautiful 'intelligent' woman, everything around me will become kind of fluid and mellow. Is that how it's supposed to be? Is this where we 'think' we feel most comfortable. Is that how it's supposed to be? Looking at the animals it makes perfect sense.

I have been in and out relationships enough to know what happens as we go through the phases. Very soon after entering the initial stages I will stop questioning the world around me for the larger part. Who benefits from the fact I do this? Why is it that most women suddenly have a child wish? Why do men fear this? Why is it that relationships are often labeled as 'hard work' and 'compromise'. That you have to endure and to give and take. Be solid as a rock, celebrating 25 years of marriage. Why do I have to congratulate people with 25 years of marriage? Did they sacrifice a lim to the gods or something? What is it they did I have to salute? They got married and it was their own choice to voluntarily do so in the first place. Do I send my best wishes to Apple after they successfully merge with Microsoft? What the fuck am I missing?

Isn't it strange? Placing myself completely outside this turmoil and the first thing I notice is loneliness! Like being in a spaceship cirkling the globe. In my life the moment I was not in a relationship my mind would start projecting the perspective of being in one instantaneous. So are relationships addictions? Do I ad myself on to some thing. Am I the ad on.

I can distract myself from this point with other substance like drugs or sports or whatever habit would distract me from my secret mind that is constantly urging me to look at and react to every fuckable person I see. This will not resolve itself. I have accepted and allowed myself to become part of the big pool of sex and relationships in this world.

Amongst other things I was talking about this stuff with someone and within this conversation the person related to her situation where she wanted to be 'exclusive' with a person. For me this was just another way of her saying she wanted to 'go steady' with whatever exclusive fuck it may be. The word exclusive didn't hit me until later as I started to ponder on it. Why not call it 'a lover', 'a fucker', 'a buddy? Why ask a person to be 'exclusive'? Why do I want a person to be exclusive?

exclusive |ikˈskloōsiv|
adjective

1 excluding or not admitting other things : my exclusive focus is on San Antonio issues.

• unable to exist or be true if something else exists or is true : these approaches are not exclusive; many students will combine them | mutually exclusive political views.

• (of terms) excluding all but what is specified.

2 restricted or limited to the person, group, or area concerned : the couple had exclusive possession of the condo | the jaguar and puma are exclusive to the New World.

• (of an item or story) not published or broadcast elsewhere : an exclusive interview.

• (of a commodity) not obtainable elsewhere : exclusive designer jewelry.

3 catering or available to only a few, select persons; high class and expensive : an exclusive Georgetown neighborhood.

4 [ predic. ] ( exclusive of) not including; excepting : prices are exclusive of tax and delivery.

noun
an item or story published or broadcast by only one source.

DERIVATIVES
exclusiveness noun
exclusivity |ˌekskloōˈsivitē| noun

ORIGIN late 15th cent. (as a noun denoting something that excludes or causes exclusion): from medieval Latin exclusivus, from Latin excludere ‘shut out’ (see exclude ).

Fascinating
My professional background is advertising and marketing so for me the word 'exclusive' is connected to value. From my perspective more exclusive means more expensive. In business exclusivity agreements strengthen certain business relationships at the exclusion of others. Frequently a company that's strong in its sector will contract with a crucial part of its supply chain, or team up with a powerful player in another market, to create dominance within a certain territory. In any event, exclusivity agreements help the predators establish a 'territory' and kill more prey. It's the capitalists playing nice with the system. The same system where it's very convenient for 'the exclusive' that the masses behave like wildebeest in a herd. Let's look at this from a few business models/perspectives as in relationships. First up there is:

Identification
An exclusivity agreement as a contract between two or more entities to exclusively deal with each other regarding a specific area of business. It usually doesn't establish a relationship between two businesses, but rather takes it to the next level of commitment. An exclusivity agreement can also exist between two people in regard to some sort of business intercourse they will share together.

Features
The essential feature of an exclusivity agreement is the covenant to not engage in a particular business activity with other parties for a specified period of time. The agreement usually restricts only one of the parties. This typically occurs in vertical buyer/seller relationship where a buyer agrees to buy exclusively from the seller. Or a manufacturer could agree to ship its products through only a certain distributor. Less common is the bilateral agreement that puts conditions on both parties.

Types
In addition to buyer/seller relationships, exclusivity agreements sometimes come into play during business acquisitions. Because there can be heated competition and competing bids for a company, an acquiring company that makes progress in negotiations can have its target sign an exclusivity agreement preventing it from entertaining other offers from competitors. Individuals may enter into an exclusivity agreement when they agree to list their house exclusively with a real estate agency.

Function
Exclusivity agreements create stability in a business relationship, which in turn provides predictability. The ability to foresee future costs and project business relationships is crucial to operating a large company. An exclusivity agreement shuts out competition, which tends to let costs stabilize and allows for a confident and efficient allocation of noncapital resources.

Considerations
Within an exclusivity agreement there may be other terms, such as confidentiality, access to relevant data and conditions for termination. Once two businesses get in bed together, they may become privy to information about each other that could be valuable to the competition. But, at the same time, a certain level of cooperation might be necessary to maximize the synergy of the two companies. The exclusivity agreement can be tailored to the needs of the moment as well as future inevitabilities. Sometimes the agreement can be broken at any time, but with a penalty. In other cases it might be periodically renegotiated, or terminated upon certain conditions.

This is how I see where this is going. It will be business as usual unless I make my starting point one and equal within what is best for all. The practical point to walk would be an equality agreement within an unequal reality. Which is impossible. So at this point in space and time within a 'relationship' it would require two people to live two lives in space and time. One would be equal with one another. The other would require a definition and a spot where one would walk within the territory of predators in complete separation.

From all these perspectives and my experiences from the past I can only keep reminding myself to see reality as all of us struggling to be exclusive within standard fucknesslessness.

Anna

Re: Mike Lammers Blogging for sponsorship

Postby Anna » 31 Mar 2012, 14:27

Cool Blog Mike!

mikelammers

21 02 2012-2012 are your children relevant?

Postby mikelammers » 03 Jun 2012, 20:54

http://mikesprocess.blogspot.nl/2012/02 ... evant.html

Irrelevant
Not so long ago someone confronted me with the word 'relevance' within a context I would never have placed it myself. In this case the word was used within the point of 'a relationship'. I wouldn't be able to crasp the concept of relevance within a relationship in the first place if I wasn't in this process of exposing myself, taking my actions back to me. To keep pushing the point of taking self responsibility for things happening in this world, in my life.

I have never looked at relationships from the point of 'relevance'. Because one have to define relevance before one can use the word within the context of a relationship and I never did that within relationships. Relevance? Tell me honey is there any relevance within us being together in the first place besides good sex and being able to share the load of life together? Is love relevant? Is sex relevant? This is not how I communicated with partners generally. Though there is always relevance from 'one' point of view within relationships and that one point is always self interest. That raises the question about self interest being relevant? Which can never be or exist within a relationship from a point of equality.

This was quite a brain-cracker for me. It also created a serious mind fuck for a few weeks where I was mainly dissolving points of anger/frustration like a child that cannot grasp what is happening. It felt like standing on skates for the first time. Can I have one relevant please? Is there any relevance within our human behavior in the first place? What is relevant? You tell me?

Superpowers
To be able to stop participating within a 'relationship' from the point of 'relevance' as I see it, would require one to have a complete and total overview of ones actions and behavior within a relationship. Seeing cause and effect within ones own participation in past-present and the effects on the future. Utter self awareness within every breath. I couldn't grasp this from a practical perspective within sharing oneself with another person. That's ego off coarse because the only thing I have to do is place myself as that other persons point of relevance and look at it from that persons perspective. Time after time again until no longer relevant...

Relevance can only mean relevant in relation to… It must be because relevance always relates. It's 'created'. Relevance is not there in the first place. Relevance relates or evolves from and towards points, equations, formulas and principles. The more I pondered on the meaning of relevance the more frustrated I got. Relevance fucked with me for quite some time.

Unity
What's the relevance of you and me? Aren't most relationships a permanent polarity play between points of interest! Your turn, my turn and eventually our turn as a happy family. A relationship will be relevant as well as irrelevant from countless starting points. All creating cause and effect. Relevance needs to be connected 'to the points' = relevant. So one could say that no relationship is ever relevant if the parties involved are not permanently on the same page regarding their relevant points or what's the point? Is it just sex then the only relevant point is sex. Until sex is no longer relevant? Etc. etc.

Looking at my own relationships and the ones around me this point of relevance becomes quite interesting. Why do people relate? Why do people invest huge amounts of time and money into relationships? What fuels my relationships from the point of relevance? It's like looking at it upside down. Have I ever told someone within a relationship his or her 'presence' was no longer relevant? Not in those words I did. It implies I would have had self responsibility and would have been able to see all relevant points. Most of my relationships ended in spiteful, messy, shameful experiences I tried to forget which is impossible because the mind does not forget.

One could say that without the starting point of equality there is no relevance within any relationship other than self interest. Without equality all my relationships would become irrelevant sooner or later and that's not what I want them to be. What can I do?

What's relevant?
At present the whole world is fucked within this point of competition. Hair and make up. The next top model or golden voiced superstar. It's all we are told and we accept and allow our children to brainwash each other according to those examples and images we impose on them. Even if we present them the concept of equality and talk to them about relevance, what is there to expect without us as living examples of 'the principle'? We show our children that if we have it we are afraid to loose it and if we loose it we want to get it back. The perspective of our children playing this game the way we are doing I find horrifying.

It's interesting to walk trough a day looking at myself participating in the world from this point of relevance. It requires constant awareness within the fuckups I create trough irrelevant actions from moment to moment. Looking at relevance shows me that what is relevant to life = equality and I don't see any solution but an equal money system to get to that point. For me that's what makes the Desteni message relevant beyond any point of self interest or entertainment.

relevant |ˈreləvənt|
adjective
closely connected or appropriate to the matter at hand : the candidate's experience is relevant to the job.

relevance noun
relevancy |-vənsē| noun
relevantly adverb
ORIGIN early 16th cent. (as a Scots legal term meaning [legally pertinent] ): from medieval Latin relevant- ‘raising up,’ from Latin relevare.

relevant
adjective
the relevant page numbers: pertinent, applicable, apposite, material, apropos, to the point, germane; connected, related, linked.

mikelammers

07 03 2012-2012 the fifty thousand 'special ones'

Postby mikelammers » 03 Jun 2012, 20:59

http://mikesprocess.blogspot.nl/2012/03 ... s.html2012 the fifty thousand 'special ones'

Special education
Yesterday more than 50 000 Dutch teachers went on strike and filled the Amsterdam Arena. It was the biggest strike in dutch national history within the educational system. The Dutch government says it has to cut costs and although they (abstractly speaking) spared education, education now has to cut costs as well. 300 million euro's within the area of 'special education'. Meaning children with so called 'special needs'.

Teachers emphasized on the fact it was not about their income our jobs. It was about the quality and care fore those children. They where taking a stand as teachers guarding the responsibility they have as teachers within the educational system. A 'good' government should 'praise' this group of people because they go on strike on behalf of their accepted responsibility within society instead of their self interest. The teachers where even prepared to drop a raise in salary for part of the group that performed above average. This is quite unique in Dutch history. Back to those so called 'special needs'. What 'special needs'? There is this group of children and they are special and secondly they have needs. Am I missing something? This could apply to every individual or group in society. If you define parameters to groups you are automatically able to define such groups as special. Marketing does it all the time. We do it all the time. It's us that build the social structure. It's hard to see because it's within us and the way we all behave within the hive.

Soft versus hardware
Special education is simply a designed or designated target group like all others. Meaning that through the media I'm looking at part of the structure that is the structured systems. Because the system is based on profit this group is identifiable as 'not profitable'. It doesn't return enough on investment and has lost function within the system. Apparently the teachers 'see' something the majority is not yet aware of. The painful point within this and all the other discussions about money is the available solutions. The whole discussion is polarized through political motives advertised through the media to distract us from what these teachers 'see'. Cut costs here, cut costs there, discussions on television… All that jabber through the media advertises us away from the truth and the fact that there is only one cause and one simple solution to the problem.

This is not about Education. It's about profit! Within this scenario those 'special' children would not get educated, fall out of the system and start to roam the streets like they do in India, Brazil, Africa, etc. Then it's no longer a problem of education it will be a problem of criminality (it's how you manipulate a political agenda). What's cheaper? Education or homeland security? Politicians have known the answer for thousands of years. Educated societies are stable societies. So why? Where does this need for instability come from? Why is no journalist asking this simple question? It proves the connection between education and the media as part of the commercial machine within a profit based information system. A system that's not capable of taking care of this planet.

All work and no software updates
Instability eventually turns into chaos and chaos is where few make most. Without proper education humans become highly manipulable zombies. Where does that leave you in a world based on knowledge and information ruled by feelings and emotions of political polarity. Dare to ask yourself why we never had peace on this earth despite all the knowledge and information available to us? There is a great difference between a contract and an agreement. Humanity has locked itself up in courtrooms fighting over individual contracts that define specialness instead of coming to agreement on what's best for all. We have to acknowledge 'special needs' as all as one. Equality makes 'specialness' obsolete. No need for 'special needs', institutes, people, politicians, cars, stars and stripes. Conflict is always a fight over self declared specialness.

Understand that this 'specialness' is programmed into us as our ego as software and used to create polarity deceiving you into conflict that will eventually kill for profit. Do we bleed special blood or do we bleed just like those 'special children' with 'special needs'? More and more people wake up to these points as reality becomes more explicit. Take some time to investigate the options we have with Equal Money because it's such an elegant and simple solution. Maybe a bit hard to understand because we where educated to believe we live in a complex world. Eventually it will be 'equality' or death that ends 'specialness'.

What would happen if all teachers stop instead of 50 000 special ones?

mikelammers

25 03 2012-2012 Medipulation of the spotted mind

Postby mikelammers » 03 Jun 2012, 21:02

http://mikesprocess.blogspot.nl/2012/03 ... -mind.html

Job Interview
I'm having a job interview tomorrow and I'm thinking about it. Meditating on it some would say. The work, the distance, the money, my dog, time management, priorities, freedoms etc. tetc. Again I'm confronted with countless ways to disappear within my mind as thoughts I'm apparently free to think. The surge of secret thoughts that flow by and the emotions they trigger as fears.

This mindfuck that's called meditation or 'thinking about 'some-thing'. Whatever name I give this mechanism, It's never about what I am meditating on it's about what I do as meditation. Mental discipline? WTF why? It makes no sense for it will not bring forth anything more than structured thoughts. Concepts that could be applied in a structured world. My meditating is like calibrating my program to function optimal with the other programs. Meditation-callibration will get me to the point after interruption called reality until my code is 'clean' until fully functional for the system to benefit. Until that moment I will be rebooting myself time after time again like I did a billion years before. It makes no fucking sense at all.

- 'thoughts'- - ought's - out to be - electric buzzing bees.

Involvement
I used to smoke weed. That's where you puff and disappear within this sea of endless possabilities as thoughts. Floating on this ocean of electrical impulses coming from within. Like stepping of the train in amsterdam on a saturday in june. It's that surge of energy that can completely overwhelm the hereness as me breathing at the stand.

My thoughts can only move me if my body cooperates. Thoughts are valued as well. Thoughts have labels and barcodes. They are chit-chat, bullshit, a waste of time, entertainment, strategies, business concepts and moneymakers par definition. That's the way I have been meditating through life. Not looking at my thoughts but becoming them. Identifying with them. Valuing them and reacting to them. Allowing myself to become depressed by them. Fearing them. Projecting them, abusing them to abuse others.

Writing out my thoughts
Often I see myself as this warlord and my thoughts as innocent children I turn into soldiers simply because I'm allowing it to happen. As within so without. I'm permanently fucking with myself using knowledge and information to manipulate the world around me. From the moment I started to think, started to meditate I was on it. Crying like a baby became arguing for my limitations, which turned into my personality that manipulated me through 'life'. Thoughts that pray have nothing on hands that do the work to survive. The result of what I think this existence to be is completely unacceptable. Does that justify my thought that 'the way' we think is completely flawed?

I'm having a job interview tomorrow and there will be mutual interest and understanding followed by making it work.

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”