mind possession

David Robert

mind possession

Postby David Robert » 05 Jan 2013, 06:19

i realized by overthinking how mind possessed one can become
well really overthinking is taking one thought then having and attaching all these other thoughts to it forming something in which you exist within and participate within. that would be your form.
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to state within me "oh jesus look at my form"
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself as the thought that i would attempt to destroy the past.

then i attempted to cope with this by stating "ya thats my form so what of it"

so ok my form essentially, currently, is fear of death, anxiety, and fear of loss, which i then created a system of success from consisting of thoughts and beliefs and movements.
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to state "shit" within myself when realizing how extensive i am in my mind.

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself as the fear of death.

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself as anxiety over losing what i have as my money support system.

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself as anxiety over losing my job in u.s military. (another flag as i do not see all military as equal)

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see the marines as more than soldiers (army), air force, and navy, and greater than all foreign military.

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see special forces such navy seals, and marine special forces called marsoc as greater than marines.

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself as the not willingness to acknowledge other special forces such as army special forces and air force special forces as nothing special instead of acknowledging all military world wide as nothing special.

military members world wide are equals all with different capabilities in which they are unequal. some are better killers, faster, better shooters, strategists.

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define these beings according to ability and how they were train compared to me rather than acknowledge that they are beings of whatever they are of, i cannot define them because i have no idea what they are of, in fact i dont know what i am of who i am outside of my thoughts, fears, anxieties, etc (flag definitions for marines)

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define myself as a marine.

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define myself as tough because of what i faced in my mind during bootcamp in the process of becoming a marine which was something more but really it was just obtaining a job.

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting the marine corps as something more than a job that supports life.

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to undergo the process of becoming more within "becoming a marine" instead of just obtaining a job.

oh boy this is extensive in several ways its 11 p.m and i dont wanna commit to writing this all tonight because i wont do it so whats the sense of saying im going to if i know i wont it will take too long and in my current pattern i wont do it i mean its going to take an impractical amount of time so i will stop here and continue later. actually a lot of this has to do with wanting to sleep because im stressed and i want get away from the stress within knowing that i cant write it all tonight and that i responsible for deconstructing my thoughts. but i cant quite be like its ok you can go to sleep because i think and believe that its going to harm me to go to bed because i dont wanna sit here and write this all out.

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to attempt to stay in the marine corps through removing definitions.
remove the definitions so you be who you really are while working in the marine corps and other jobs and contexts.

(just a quick flag to do sf on fear of death regarding deletion for not considering others so its written and remembered)

Lindsay

Re: mind possession

Postby Lindsay » 05 Jan 2013, 06:51

Cool walk-through you're taking on here David -

In terms of the stress that you're experiencing, realizing that through the physical act of writing consistently and then applying your writing practically in your daily life - you will assist yourself immensely to break-down the build-up of stress.

So, cool that you are here and starting the movement - however, suggest to consider keeping the momentum going in a stable manner, making your writing more of a regular point so that it's not just stop-start spurts when the stress levels get too high to bear.

Yes, it may seem extensive and we just want to go into the overwhelmingness and stress of it all because it seems so justifiable and real, but this is how we totally fuck with ourselves, because we refuse to see that the 'extensiveness' experience is ONLY here because of the overwhelmingness/stress and that the overwhelmingness/stress is ONLY here because of the extensiveness - so, it's like this cycling joke we're playing on ourselves because we're trying to get out of something by participating in that which is keeping us trapped, which is what can be called a stupidity loop.

So, suggest also to when you start to write, before you begin - breathe - and check in with yourself throughout your writing that you are here, breathing, deliberate in the placement of your words in full self-support - and when you bring your writing to a close, before you end - breathe - and check in with yourself that you are making the decision to stop writing within and as a self-honest, self-directive movement and are thus not just running away to go right back into the patterns that you just were writing out.

It will take time to develop this, so no need to be hard on yourself - again, consistency is key because this process takes 'self-honesty muscles' and when we don't exercise our muscles through consistent writing, our self-support starts to deteriorate and we drop back into the routine of apathy/stress.

Cool to see your writing more structured, and look forward to reading more.

Thanks for sharing

Maite

Postby Maite » 05 Jan 2013, 09:25

oh boy this is extensive in several ways its 11 p.m and i dont wanna commit to writing this all tonight because i wont do it so whats the sense of saying im going to if i know i wont it will take too long and in my current pattern i wont do it i mean its going to take an impractical amount of time so i will stop here and continue later. actually a lot of this has to do with wanting to sleep because im stressed and i want get away from the stress within knowing that i cant write it all tonight and that i responsible for deconstructing my thoughts. but i cant quite be like its ok you can go to sleep because i think and believe that its going to harm me to go to bed because i dont wanna sit here and write this all out.
I suggest - if you see you're faced with a point that will require quite a lot of writing and you don't have enough time to write it all in one day/night - to do little bits every day. For instance, to write a paragraph or two every day - until you have everything laid out before you - then you do your self-forgiveness. If the self-forgiveness will also be quite extensive, follow the same process of writing self-forgiveness on one or two paragraphs a day.

I also prefer writing out a point all at once, but it's necessary to practically consider the time we have available - and so, splitting it up and spreading it over several days is a cool way to still work through the point without compromising other responsibilities.

Anna

Postby Anna » 05 Jan 2013, 09:41

Very cool support Lindsay and Maite.

Thanks for sharing.

Let us know if you require further assistance David.

And yes - definitely suggest to write as regularly as practically possible, even if it is simply half a page a day, because that assists tremendously.

Jeanne

Postby Jeanne » 05 Jan 2013, 16:29

Hi David,
Just to add that yes, that one thought gives birth an entire 'world' of connecting thoughts and it can seem overwhelming that one could actually, within even a lifetime, unravel oneself. Luckily, we are not living in a linear reality but the mind and our thoughts would have us believe this is so. So, (and I am telling this to myself as well) anytime you have the thought of being overwhelmed, remember this is the language of consciousness: to limit and over-wHELLm us. As Lindsay wrote, using breathe and stopping the mind is our restart button from the limitation of a linear definition of what we 'believe' is possible.

Juan Pablo

Postby Juan Pablo » 05 Jan 2013, 20:58

Cool support HERE !

Rebecca Dalmas

Postby Rebecca Dalmas » 06 Jan 2013, 02:18

Cool Thread, thanks all.

Rozelle de Lange

Postby Rozelle de Lange » 06 Jan 2013, 09:42

Yes - cool practical support here.

Thanks for sharing.

KellyPosey

Postby KellyPosey » 06 Jan 2013, 12:16

Cool support here.

Yes it can seem overwhelming like there is so much, and there's the tendency to want to get to it all right away and not leave any undone, yet what can happen is we then focus on wanting to get to it all, and then end up never allowing ourself to really take a moment and walk a point through thoroughly, as we're always focused on the end goal in our mind and don't allow ourself to be here completely focused on what's before us.

Yet the nature of our reality is based in time and space, and so like has been said, we have to do what we can in the time we have. Which is actually a cool way to develop patience, and really slowing down to take on a single point and walk through all the dimensions one can see, giving oneself the time to really walk it through and pull out as much detail as possible, as we can really only walk one point at a time in front of us in a given moment, so suggest to take the time to really focus and walk it while it's here.

I've found that often there are patterns I uncover that relate to not only the point that I'm walking at the moment, because I'm not just living those patterns in this one point but in other areas of my life as well, so the more thorough I walk a point, the more it assist for the next points you walk through as well.

Also, sometimes what I'll do when a big point opens up and I see there are many dimensions to it, is I'll jot down some notes of all the dimensions I see in that moment, and then I can go and walk through each point I noted as/when I have the time.

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”