Sharing my writing from DIP Lite

Kiesha

Sharing my writing from DIP Lite

Post by Kiesha »

I will like to begin to write about the part of my day, when I was on the train and started to do my breathing techniques. I felt relieved and empty. It was like what ever was on my mind it had gone because I was too busy counting the breaths that I was taking. In a sense I felt as though the breathing techniques that I did today took away my anxiety and fear. I had a lot on my mind. I want to be able to use my breaths on a regular so I don't have to experience feeling anxiety when certain things pop up in my life. I want to live free and most of all I want to be able to feel free inside. I thought about how me as a human being is still a slave. An economic slave to gain a good, which is called money. I want to travel around the world and create, an empire for myself and others to share with me. How can I do that when I bust my ass 5 days out of the week. They give me two days, and some vacation time whoopi.
Kiesha Guyton

maya rote

Re: Sharing my writing from DIP Lite

Post by maya rote »

I will like to begin to write about the part of my day, when I was on the train and started to do my breathing techniques. I felt relieved and empty. It was like what ever was on my mind it had gone because I was too busy counting the breaths that I was taking. In a sense I felt as though the breathing techniques that I did today took away my anxiety and fear. I had a lot on my mind. I want to be able to use my breaths on a regular so I don't have to experience feeling anxiety when certain things pop up in my life. I want to live free and most of all I want to be able to feel free inside. I thought about how me as a human being is still a slave. An economic slave to gain a good, which is called money. I want to travel around the world and create, an empire for myself and others to share with me. How can I do that when I bust my ass 5 days out of the week. They give me two days, and some vacation time whoopi.
it's cool you are practicing you breathing, it's amazing what an effect it has when we decide to direct ourselves within an emotional reaction or a though possession and return to ourselves in breath.

would be cool, once you have stopped and quieted yourself with breath, to then investigate the point further in writing and self forgiveness, to get to the bottom of it and be sure you are not using breath to suppress yourself, but that you are actually supporting yourself to be clear within yourself in regards to the point

Juan Pablo

Re: Sharing my writing from DIP Lite

Post by Juan Pablo »

Thanks for sharing Kiesha

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”