Márton's writings

Szabó Márton

Re: Márton's writings

Postby Szabó Márton » 10 Jan 2012, 23:27

shock...

so today while learning about proper safekeeping in the industry, we came to the lesson of electric shock caused by machines.

now it's pretty straightforward in english but in hungarian it is spelled: áramütés which in direct translation means current hit which is funny because the current in the cable will hit you :D

i have studied before eletrotechincs and the properties and participants in eletric circuits and cables but only the basic things not so complex...

so when we wrote the effects of an electric shock to the body which are chemical(by electrolysing water in cells) heat(by the current vs. the resistance) and shock.

so the point of shock opened and i went into it because i reacted to this word and it's meaning...it is weird to say that eletric shock has the effect of shock...

so the meaning we have for shock in the DICKtionary are as follows, we have plenty of things what shock can mean...it can mean a pshyologic shock, a physical shock or eletricity or we have the effect called shock which is a force thingy in physics.

the one i had is shock as human psyche...so what is shock?

wiki:

Acute stress reaction

Acute stress reaction (also called acute stress disorder, psychological shock, mental shock, or simply shock) is a psychological condition arising in response to a terrifying or traumatic event. It should not be confused with the unrelated circulatory condition of shock.

By definition, acute stress disorder is the result of a traumatic event in which the person experiences or witnesses an event that causes the victim/witness to experience extreme, disturbing or unexpected fear, stress or pain, and that involves or threatens serious injury, perceived serious injury or death to themselves or someone else. Acute stress reaction is a variation of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and is the mind's and body's response to feelings (both perceived and real) of intense helplessness.

so basically a physical action triggers a reaction within us based on our fears, stress or pain experiances and involves us going through a thought process of thinking of the future of getting injured or dead, and this creates a backfire and all is going haywire inside of us. therfore as above os belw the body goes fired up and gets to an extreme state. either non reactive, or non-reactive and extremely active.

it's just like you either put you head under the sand or go wreckless.

the one thing is certain and common sense...we create our shock experiance by participating in fears and thinking of the future (fearing it too) and also by reacting to "outside" events.

people say that uranium and many other substances are "highly reactive"...i say there is no more reactive thing on earth than humans! we react to everything...even if it's not at the same time. i mean something happens and then some time later we react to that experiance or it's circumstance it created by us...or anything.

even when someone says "i'm not reacting...I'm proacting before anything would happen to me i do it..." man, that is a reaction to reactions!

how do we are not willing to see it? because it's "normal" to everyone. we must realise that reacting is really unnecesarry and just causing pain and suffering and limitation to ourselves and everyone else.

same goes to fears...we fear from everything...and mostly from the future and our survival...yes we made it so that in this system we all created and accept and allow still it is not a thing called stability of self-survival. it is never sure we will survive the next breath...but it does not mean that we have to think about not surviving and fearing death and all the linkeg bullshit we do...

within an equal money system noone will be able to get shocked based on that fear of death and reacting to things will diminish in a long term process...nor stress...as we will walk our process to stop ourselves participating in these point within ourselves they will evaporate from the outside enviroment too...

also in pscyhology there is a shock therapy which is based upon the experiance that when one is in a shock then the only way out of it is hope...so whoever gives or provides you this hope you will blindly accept and follow till you get into an other shock caused by it.

we all know that a worldwar three will be a shock for humanity...the question to ask yourself: "do i really need to go into that shock experiance to take my self responsibility and walk myself-change and become one and equal as all life and do what is best for all?"

Márton

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 11 Jan 2012, 18:31

Hi Márton, indeed: we Must STOP reacting to everything - why only considering chemical reactions and not taking that into the context of our day to day living indeed.

we all know that a worldwar three will be a shock for humanity...the question to ask yourself: "do i really need to go into that shock experiance to take my self responsibility and walk myself-change and become one and equal as all life and do what is best for all?"
Ditto - thank you for sharing here

Szabó Márton

Postby Szabó Márton » 12 Jan 2012, 17:52

a place in the world...

i realized this point long ago and only accepted it as "i can't do nothing about it" matter...yet here as i walk my process i realize that no such thing exists.
--
no wonder that this point shows up in every human earlier or later..."to find one's place in the world"...it is moovies, articles, music...everywhere...the stories the debates and the expresive writing down or speaking about the feelings are literally everywhere...
each human would like to find IT'S OWN SEPERATE place in the world/society
i was no different at all...i just added another mindfuck...i twisted this and made it so that i am my place in the world...which is a limkitless allowance to the ego and therefore everything i did i based upon myself.
so this point is about wanting, desireing a stability point OUTSIDE SEPERATE from myself. and this point brings a huge amount of other mindshits along like posession of items, nationalism, segregation, elitism, competition, owerwork while going towards the goel and lazyness while at it, and many more.

as i investigate this point within and as myself i found out that it is coming from the starting point of lack of self-trust and self-knowing, and of course one layer below is again fear of death "if I'm not stable in my life in any point, then i'm dead in one way or another"

where does this comes from? a child does not want to own it's toys in it's toddler age...so it is common sense that we the grown ups show and teach them to think like that they have a posessions and belongings, items you create a connection with, and then to have goals for themselves and be happy upon reaching and work for their goals...we force them to do so even in the most simple things like teaching them how to walk or talk...

so first of all...my place in the world DOES NOT EXISTS! i am in this world, and as a being i am one and equal as any other being HERE. no matter where i am, no matter what i currently use i am here and my starting point is doing what is best for all beings. if mySelf would ask me (as a test) that "where is your place in the universe" i would just not answer it...because there is no answer to this question at all...having no place in the world means you seperate yourself massively, having a place in the world means you seperate yourself and put yourself in a cage too called "your place" neither is reality.
i am placing myself in this world and working breathing to stand up and stop as all of humanity or allowed and accepted harmful nature.

Márton

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 12 Jan 2012, 18:46

"where is your place in the universe"
HERE!

Szabó Márton

Postby Szabó Márton » 13 Jan 2012, 00:33

there is no 'place' in something that is within and as itself...it is just itself. altough the place for everyone is to be instead of shearching for a place IS HERE. :D
bad path...

i've met briefly a fellow human who has a dire situation at hand...

so as i walked home from work i saw this guy, in the middle of the small plaza and on the edge (there is a small stone fence around the square) is a backpack and some stuff...organised, spaced...basically this means that he offers those items for sale...

on the backpack i saw a pair of skygloves...and i was in a situation where i needed one.

so i went back a minute later and asked if that is for sale...then i saw that he is holding onto a "homless" newspaper. i asked a price and investigated, payed but this is not important...

this situation is normal because as he stated it is new it's just too big for him and so he sells it. even if he was a millionare i would deal with him...i need that he needs money in return...fair deal.

then i asked how he "bacame" a homless person.

there he answered that it was only his own fault. he worked hard from the age of 16, in surface mining and then after becoming "adult" (18) he could go down to the mines to work...he had everything he needed except woman. so he fell in love with a woman who eventually dragged him down both mentally and monetary. before the very fall he had an option where his boss told him and given him the choice to get a nice house in the shuburbs and a good paying job and all the cool stuff...and because he was so in love he choose the girl...literally giving up everything for her....then after some time later he upon going home talked with the boy next door and heard that his wife went out with a young guy to the forest for wood to the fireplace...and he bought home many many firewood the day before...so yes he found out his wife cheats on him...then he fallen and fallen...i did not hear more from him.

the point is: we believe that when we make "big" decisions then we create our fate for a long time...and if we choose the wrong one we are "doomed for ethernity" this is like taking a test with only one outcome:faliure in mind.

of course there are things that have more effect on ones life than others, yet there is no point of "no return", here is a moment every time to take a stand and stop ourselves., we have many many breaths to take our self responsibility, let go of our past and accepted and allowed bullshits and start living as one and equals.

now he is living off of society, other's guilt. his own participation in his thoughts of the past keeps him locked in that same pattern of acting. and he just mourns the loss...only looking back.

and many elderly humans go this exact route...the more old they are the more they can only see tha past and want to see it...we first learn the system then we fight against it then we live as it and lastly we remember it...

altough every human even the oldest ones have the opportunity to start their process and stop themselves...

" a larger pile of shit takes longer to clean but you CAN clean it up"

Márton.

Tefnut Elbey

Postby Tefnut Elbey » 13 Jan 2012, 18:16

Thanks for sharing, Marton.

Equal Money for All
Equal Housing for All
Equal Everything for Everyone
Equality Equality Equality!!!

Szabó Márton

Postby Szabó Márton » 14 Jan 2012, 01:45

wanting from others...

i found out that there is a mind version of the saying "do onto others as you would like to receive".

the fucked up version is "do to others as you want them to do it back to you"

it is a starting point of wanting other to do things for us and justifying that with the fact that we did the same to them...

demanding something from othersis really nothing else than ego, manipulation, and all about power and rightousness.

the saying in itself only teaches the principle of oneness and equality, and shows to treat others as yourself.

and this is not the only saying which shows real equality and oneness principles and then through our preception and wants needs and desired bent those sayings to our will...and program them into our childs and make them accept it either through force or repetition we made sure we fuck them up as well as ourselves.

and here is where we all MUST stop and look at things we seen in one way for centuries and see what is here and what not.

this whole demanding is about gewtting high or low...if one is meeting your expectations you are proud of him/her and yourself alongside the profit you gained, if it's not how or what you wanted to be then you go into a depression, anger, sadness...get to a low emotional state...and we just move around these two poles of this polarity...

we do not need any of this shit...

Márton

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 14 Jan 2012, 06:44

we do not need any of this shit...
Agreed Marton, and thanks for sharing, as it's indeed what we've done as humans, wherein we take statements and mold them through justification to our own spiteful ego, so as to excuse our behavior and try to hide behind a projection of 'benevolence' - lol - while the whole time we're just 'keeping score' of what others have done for us, so as to use it as a weapon later to get what we want/desire out of self-interest, thus no actual unconditional consideration of another and what is best for all Life - so yes...we do not need any of this shit, and that's what we're here to transform through the process of becoming the living word; no longer allowing ourselves to use such statements without any point of self-responsibility/self-accountability/self-care.

Szabó Márton

Postby Szabó Márton » 15 Jan 2012, 01:12

"Keeping score", yeah we humans are really good bookkeepers when comes to favors or deeds :)
breathing...together

today i was mediating in a course, which involved meditation, breathing excercises, yoga and some other useful things.

the reason how i got there is that a friend of mine used to go to these occasions and mediate the speaker to the audience. but because she could not go today based on that she had been forced to work today too elswhere she asked me to go.

the teacher as i quickly found out is doing these workshops officially, he is from india and teaches humans how to relax, breathe, listen to their body, bring forth the inocent child, and to trust, respect and love each other. and teaches to become "divine love".

this was a 10am-17pm event, and also i have to mention that this was my first ever mediation not just for a group but anyway...i have never mediated before only heard and understood and talked...and it is different when only you have to understand what you are being told or you also have to explain and translate the words to another, and making sense of the part-sentences so this was a really supportive and testing situation/experience...all the time i observed myself and my breathing and remained here, breathing, and translating letting the words flow and it was really funny that only 2-4 thoughts came up during the whole time and i could just relax and forgive myself for the points while the others did their chanting or breathing...i was silent yet it was done with all of myself put into it.

the real interesting part was that when those more then a hundred people breathe together slowly, becoming and being aware of themselves, their surroundings and breathing, i saw a hundred equal human beings who are realizing themselves at once...and everyone was capable to do it...there were many "variations" of humans like youg girls 18y to 60y old womans and also 30-40% men with also a distributed age...and also a pregnant women too...every one of them could easily do the excercises, and breathe, and become aware, bring forth the innocent child and the true respect, curiousness, and playfullness. altough there were some who still had some limits that they did not break/open up yet at the end everyone was more relaxed than in the morning.

altough there is some shit in everyone's pie...this whole course creates a kind of separation, yet he told them to practise and live what they experience there yet i am sure most of them at the end of tomorrow (there will be one more course as a continuation) or some days later everyone will just get back to the same old thoughts, feelings, emotions and continues to put ther shit all around themselves and the world.

it's only a patch...a monthly patch for your "soul".

and this is what made me give my unconditional support to the lecturer...i talked with him during and after and told him what we are doing, that we stand up for oneness and equality and about the equal money system too.
so directed him to the websites which he will look into it i am sure...he understands what is the problem in this world and that we have to solve it right here, and that breathing is a hell of a support for anyone who does it...

the power of supporting and directing myself and points within me and others as well, for example the audience or him at the end...is really huge, it is not like a power more like life...so when i stand and breathe and i am HERE then i can do it...if i start thinking and believing and any other mindstuff i create the illusion of loosing myself therefore limit myself to not do it perfectly and create a fail-experiance which is also not real.

having this day done all i was doing all i was participating observing myself and others...is really assisting and supporting and i could realize myself and everyone saw that this is real...that every other human is in fact one and equal to yourself...

if anyone is able to speak two languages i can only advice to try some mediation, not for work but for fun and to see and realize yourself while translating the spoken words fluently...without thinking of how to translate certain parts or sentences...

Márton

Szabó Márton

Postby Szabó Márton » 15 Jan 2012, 23:15

rushing through words...

this point has been partially seen on my walking, still i missed it the whole time.

here as i looked at it finally in self-honesty i found out all what this is all about.

most of the time i rushed to give information to the one i am talking with, or in chatting on the net. i became used to it because if i would not then others would get bored, angry, not listening, judgeing me...and i saw this in myself also...there were occasions where i just waited and waited for someone to answer and then he did answer later yet until i got the answer i couldn't do anything else.

alse this involves a point where giving and receieving information automatically comes with a excited sensation which is only racing thoughts. so here i found out that this is also a polarity construct where the communication and the information "packages" are triggering a system of thoughts feelings and emotions...and this again just feeding our systems. this is the "new! syndrome" when we grow up we are taught and have to realize that in fact we do not know anything about the world...so we get used to that, and the system of other TELLING us what we NEED TO KNOW. therefore starts the creation of massive separation from everything...even communication and words.

while observing myself i saw that every word i see/hear is triggering this "new!" pulse of energetic reaction.

then as i ger older i saw that there are tons and tons of information "out there" and also inside me what i can share...but our time in life is short...i always hurried to do something. therfore lack of time plus illusion of huge amounts of informations = hasting in speaking and writing...

...but if you want really fast you have to make another step.

we all know that we live in society. also that every child of the country goes through mostly the same school system therefore learns the same information as you. so in order to not having to speak common learnts knowledge we started to NOT mention the evident things. (for example: if someone aske where is the toilet you immediately guess he/she needs to use it. also when we talk about our feelings and emotions we tend to not describe it just name it and normally the other knows exactly what you are talking about or at least you guess so.) this leads to even more faster way of communication.

altough i forgot that it is not a requirement for others to know what i am NOT saying out and talking about. and this is the points where all the misunderstandings come from...or mostly. i do not say out everything i would share and so sometimes someone will either mis- or not understand it.

the another point which is quite relevant is that when one looks at or hears others talking/witten text, and not here within and as breath ther is a huge chance that the reader/listener reacts/answer to a very different thing that you have talked about.
and as i investigated myself this is caused by thinking and connections. we have multiple synonim words in every language, also we have plenty of "kinda like the same" things in the world...or we think so. and when one is recieving an information and starts to think on it then one has the chance to forget the point he got and answer with a completely different point "IN MIND" and then the sender just sits there and wonder where the hell that answer came from. because it looks and is irrelevant in the particular conversation/written texts.

here i am standing myself, and whenever i see myself hasting within communication i stop, breathe an bring myself back here and continue doing so while going on with the communication.
becoming aware of every word that is written/spoken by me is a process i am more then willingful to take.

Márton

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”