Starting self forgiveness

Christopher

Trapped in relationship

Post by Christopher »

Since a time ago i am trapped in a relationship of codependency and abuse, where i don't allowed myself to live and express my life on a independent way and enjoy my life and i decided to cut everything until look myself with the force to keep emotionally and mentally stable.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to giving up my life for fear to cut my old relationship.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel scared to cut my old relationship to having allowed myself the emotional codependency.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel scared to leave my old relationship to having allowed myself the fear of loneliness.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to look beyond my old relationship, emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that doesn`t exist anymore before my relationship.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to keep me wander in my memories of my old relationship when i feel that i need the phisycal contact, sex, kisses with my ex without allowing myself to take a step.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to keep me busy in my mind after broken with my ex.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel bitter, pain and keep me busy in my mind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be manipulated through a relationship.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel scare to conclude my cicles with my old relationship despite of the abusive that can be

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to keep me trapped into a cycles of a relationship despite of don`t recieve the same of i am giving.
Christopher

II

Post by Christopher »

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to stall my life for keep me loving my ex partner.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to keep me loving my partner despite of have been an abussive relationship between both.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to keep myself in relationships between three people.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to tolerate betrayals and infidelities in my relationships to having allowed myself to put the feelings, emotions or another person over myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to tolerate intermittence in my relationships.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to valorate myself and expand myself in others areas of my life to having allowed myself to participate in abusive relationships, between three people.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to keep myself using my mind generating feelings of hope and expectations of the possible return of my ex partner to haven`t allowed myself to transcend correctly the cycles, emotions and feelings about my ex relationship.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to assume a position of impossibilitie to trascend my ex relation to having allowed myself keep me thinking and fantasizing about a possible return of my ex.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to look for another relationship, sex or love with the purpose of try of delete my memory of the old relationship.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel empty having break with my partner.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to see this process and this part of my life how a process of growth.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself and feel that my life doesn`t worth it within process of break.

When i am see that i that i am putting myself on victim position, i stop and breathe, i realise that exist many things in the life besides keep me trap into feelings and emotions about a relationship.

When i am see that i am looking for sex or other relationship with the purpose of delete my memories about my ex relationship, i stop and breathe, i realise that is necesary a process of understand how function the mecanism of relationship to diminsh the possibilities of repeat the same patterns over and over again.

I commit myself to work inside and outside of myself.

I commit myself to start to leave this position of victim and look for things that be productive for my life.
Christopher

Influenced by the dimensions.

Post by Christopher »

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to close this cycle of the unnecesary relationships inside my mind to having allowed myself to believe that i am influenced dimensionally.

I forgive myself that i've accepted and allowed myself to keep me trapped in the idea of i am influenced dimensionally.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to go out from the idea of be influenced by the dimensions.

I forgive myself that i`ve accepted and allowed myself to keep inside my mind during much time to having allowed myself that i can comunicate with dimensions.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that if i keep myself in my mind within the idea of i am comunicating with dimensions it deviates me of the physical existence, my daily activities and my inner stabiblitie.

I forgive myself that i've accepted and allowed myself to deviate myself from my projects to having allowed myself to believe that the dimensional existence is giving support to me.
Christopher

Re: Starting self forgiveness

Post by Christopher »

The last part of this year i dedicaded a little time to learn about trading of cryptocurrencies, that awaken my atention, mi anxiety and the greed, i started to fantasize about my future and my wishes, i wanted to be millonaire in a short period of time.

I realised that the crypto echosystem can be a solution for much troubles in this world, is descentralized money system but is become a bet games and i am participating in that irresponsibly, i believe that i must to make a inner cleaning before of start to participating in that, i must to left fears and greed and within this generate pasive incomes in this time when is difficult to get a work and if exist the possibilitie of make much money, look for way of contribute to build a new world and let go my selfish side.

I forgive myself that i`ve accepted and allowed myself to judge money to having allowed myself the belief of the money is the cause of the evil in this world without realize that isn`t the reason, the reason is the bad administration of money, the use of money how a tool of competition and self definition.

I forgive myself that i`ve accepted and allowed myself to use my resources irresponsibily.

I forgive myself that i`ve accepted and allowed myself to feel resistance to generate resources for myself and my enviorment to having allowed myself judging the money.

I realise that the money is a resource to exchange assets, isn`t a tool for be more than others or having more than others.

I commit myself to use my resources in productive way, without let myself carried to my impulses, emotions and feelings.
Christopher

Re: Starting self forgiveness

Post by Christopher »

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to resist write self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to recognize the patters that keep myself traped in resistances where i hide my laziness, lack of interest of share and lack of discipline.

I forgive myself that i have`t accepted and allowed myself to use the time my time in an uproductive way.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself made self forgiveness from the starting point of fullfill with others.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react negtively and resist to write self forgiveness to having considerated this how an obligation or duty to others.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to resist to write self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to consider the self forgiveness how a tool of support myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to avoid the write the self forgiveness to having allowed myself to closed in myself in the same cycles over and over again.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to keep mysenf in inner wars, back chats to hide myself some patterns of laziness and lack of interest.

Where i see that i am resisting, deniying to write daily, i stop and breathe, i realize that the writing uses a little part of my time and is a tool to suport myself, know myself and dont use the mind unnecesarily.
Christopher

Desteni videos.

Post by Christopher »

Hello, I would like to ask any administrator who has access to the videos of desteni the favor of remove all the available videos that is related to my life experience, thanks!

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”