Michhelle Self forgiveness

Michelle Best

Michhelle Self forgiveness

Post by Michelle Best »

I forgive myself to allow myself to be angry at the guy on the CB.

I forgive myself for letting that driver with the highpitch voice irritating me and making me angry at the the man who can t unstand why are the way we are.

I forgive myself to allow myself for the thoughts of my ego overcomming me being angry at the guy on the CB.

I forgive myself to allow myself to be depressed after being angry.

I forgive myself to allow myself for letting the ego depression overcome me that will lead to my fear.

I forgive myself to allow myself for letting fear overcome myself.

I forgive myself to allow myself for letting the thought of fear overcome me.

I forgive myself to allow myself for letting my Ego thought self say Im fat.
Michelle Best

Re: Michelle Self forgiveness

Post by Michelle Best »

My own ego supresses me to isolate myself. My ego tells me to eat when I get depressed. My ego makes me depressed when Im in Love,Hate,Fear and Anger. Its all ego talking not me. My ego is very sneaky in my thought. Cause I can hear my my ego talk. My ego is selfish and has no equality. Ego is not me. This is not beat for All.

This voices I hear thats not me. I relaize being by myself in the truck for so long. Causes me to hear Ego thought that causing my depression.

I forgive my self to allow myself to hear voices that is my ego thought me.

I forgive and allow myself with in my conchence and unconchence thought hearing Ego thought with in mysef

I forgive myself to allow myself to let the voice in my head conchencely and unconchencely making me Depressed.

I forgive myself to allow myself to allow my Ego have the these thought of supressing me and making me go in isolation from all.

I forgive myself to allow myself to let Ego sneak up me making me depressed.

I forgive myself and allow myself allowing Ego take control of me.
Michelle Best

Re: Michhelle Self forgiveness

Post by Michelle Best »

I forgive myself and allow myself to let fear over come me.

I forgive myself and allow myself for having the thoughts of fear.

I forgive myself and allow myself to let anger over come me.

I forgive myself to allow myself having thought of people making fun of who I am.

I forgive myself to allow myself conchence and unconchencely having the thoughts of people making fun of me.

I forgive myself to allow myself having this fear in my stomach .

I forgive myself and allow myself letting fear over come me.

I forgive myself to allow myself to worry about people making fun of my writting.

I forgive myself to allow myself to let my conchence and unconchence thought worry about people making fun of my writting.

I forgive myself to allow myself to always worry about other think about me and my wriiting.

I forgive myself to allow myself to let my ego think the thought of what people think of me in my conchence and unconchence mind.
Michelle Best

Post by Michelle Best »

More Self forginess

I forgive myself to allow myself to particapating in my work where I have to watch people project there negativity to me.

I forgive myself to allow myself have the thought of being s slave to this world.

I forgive myself to allow myself feel the thoughts of negativitie projecting to me.

I forgive myself to allow myself to hear a certain person having a high pitch voice projecting his negativitie to me conchencely and unconchencely

I forgive myself to allow myself to let people make fun of me.

I forgive myself and allow myself for participating in this world of unequaI money.

I forgive myself to allow myself to have the thought of worring if I did my taxes right.
Leila

Post by Leila »

I would refrain from using statements such as ''I have to watch people project there negativity to me'' -- because for all you know, you are projecting your own negativity unto them.

Instead, whenever you feel/perceive that someone is doing something like judging you, or thinking something about you -- simply stop. Don't go there.
It doesn't matter if the person is or isn't thinking shit about you -- what matters is how you experience yourself in the light of the ''possibility'' that they are.

So whenever this happens, take the point back to yourself and leave everyone else out of the equation. It's too easy to trap yourself in believing that someone is projecting something unto you while all the while you're actually the one projecting unto the other.

Focus on how you experience yourself and how you can assist yourself in correcting your experience -- that's what matters. The only place where you have the power to change something = is within yourself.
Michelle Best

Post by Michelle Best »

I forgive myself to alow myself to let myself have the anger with in me hearing people with the high pitch voice.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Michelle Best wrote:I forgive myself to alow myself to let myself have the anger with in me hearing people with the high pitch voice.
Cool - that is the first step: "I hear a high pitched voice. I understand that the reaction I experience is not something the other being is "creating within me"".

The next step is then to investigate how and why we have created and accepted and allowed ourselves to create such a reaction.

Questions one can ask to further open up such a point:

What did I experience within me when I heard the high pitch sound?
What fears? What physical experiences? What emotions?
What is the relationship I have created within me towards "high pitch voices"?
Does it remind me of something/someone?

So in taking the self-forgiveness all the way through to understanding how we have created the reaction to begin with - we can correct that point. It could be that when we were a child, we heard an adult screaming and experienced intense anxiety and perhaps took the screaming personally - and so we internalized the point, and become angry because we are actually afraid. Or perhaps we ourselves, have a high pitched voice in specific situations - and thus being angry at another is showing us something about ourselves.

From that self-investigation and expanded self-forgiveness in self-honesty bringing the responsibility for the reaction back to ourselves - we can prescribe a corrective action - meaning prescribe for ourselves, how we will live and act differently now that we understand how and why we created this reaction.

In doing this, we enable ourselves to effectively direct ourselves - and thus next time we are faced with the same/similar experience/person/situation, we can apply the corrective action we have agreed with ourselves on - and as such stop the reaction.

Then a high pitched voice is simply a high pitched voice, as we have disconnected the relationship of memories we have created in our minds towards this experience/person/situation.
Michelle Best

Post by Michelle Best »

I forgive myself to alow myself with in myself hearing the high pitch voice I felt a fear with in me that trigger me to feel perinoid and always watching my back hear the voice with in me Ego within my couchence and unconchenceness.

I forgive myself to alow myself to let fear with in me always repeating myself without even knowing Im repeating myself because of fear with in controling with in me the Ego.

I forgive myself to alow myself to accept myself to let my depression consume me as my anger with in me find a blame on someone except I should blame myself. Witch blame is Fear that should not be part of me in my conchence and unchence mind.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Ok so here you identified that hearing high pitch voice is related to fear.
Can you identify the type of fear? meaning, what is the specific fear that comes up when hearing high pitch voice?
When in your life you've heard a high pitch voice that triggered the fear? who was there with you? where was that?
Bring the memory 'Here', slow yourself down and see the thoughts that emerged, the reactions, the emotions/feelings?
Describe in details the entire time line of the memory as if it is a 5 years old child who tells a story to the parents and in that, the child tells EVERYTHING without censoring any of one's words.
After you done with writing the memory, apply SF in specificity.
If you'd like, share the memory here and we will assist you with specifying the Self Forgiveness statements.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”