Gabriel's Self Forgiveness

Gabriel

Gabriel's Self Forgiveness

Post by Gabriel »

I am working with the word 'affection'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not know how to show affection towards someone and mean it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have felt ‚not worthy‘ because of my father not showing me much affection and linking physical contact to abuse.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that my parents are disgusted with me and that is why they do not easily touch me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide behind the idea that i was not shown affection, therefore I can not give it.
I commit myself to reprogram myself with a new definition of the word affection and to test the living of this word in my relationship with M.
I commit myself to walk through my fear of showing affection as something ‚ridicoulous‘ – and a sign of weakness. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see affection and the ability to show affection as a sign of weakness. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait for affection instead of embracing affection as the living of me in oneness and equality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link affection to sex.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want someone to give and show me affection so that I do not have to take responsibility for who I have become within and towards the word affection. I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to express affection as a part of me as who I am and how i communicate with myself and others.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”