Starting self forgiveness

Christopher

Re: Starting self forgiveness

Post by Christopher »

Context.

I found that when i learn something new and i aqcuire a new understanding about creation i realize that i developed the tendency of share this from a perspective to impressionate others, looking for a build an image to others, within this i have a many backchats that are influencing my relationship with my work and house enviorment. The self definition is a form of separation that prevent of one self be able to see others in equality, the same is look for a being defined by others.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create an image of myself in others, looking for impress to other, being defined by others with the objective of be following, try to have influences over other people based in my knowledge and information.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create an image of myself around my knowledge and information, within this, i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to put value to knowledge and information.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself define myself to have allowed myself to believe that define myself is a way of find a space between the people.

When i see that i am looking for influence others, being recognized around knowledge and information, i stop and breathe, i realize that the definitions are a way to separate myself from others where my equality to others is affected.

I commit myself to share with others in a way to be free of knowledge and information.
Christopher

Mind disorders.

Post by Christopher »

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to feel that is very difficult to get inner stability when i have a storm of thoughts and emotions, wish of return to my past having allowed myself to believe that my past was a better than my actual state, without to having a look my physical changes.

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to wish inner stability.

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed to define the inner stabilty how a positive experience and the mind disorder how a negative experience, without realize that defines this experiences over concept of good and evil, i am creating the experiencing according my definition about the mental experience.

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to walk my process with the intention of get knowledge and information.

When i see that i am wishing inner stabilty, i stop and breathe, i realize that the wish of something separates to me to stay here phisically as a breath.

When i see that i am wishing get knowledge and information, i stop and breathe, i realize that this process based in give up to knowledge and information and the inner experiences about have knowledge and information about the mind and creation.

I commit myself to leave all definitions and experiences about myself to keep me in equality of others.

I commit myself to read another posts and writing daily.
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to leave myself, write and introspection when my mind is activate and resonate with the feeling of "let of write, let yourself, don`t do this because is unnecersary" and within this to haven`t allowed myself see that this feelings and thougts come up because i am waiting to a result and secondary effect.

When i see that i am waiting for a secondary effect and results, i stop and breathe, i realize that this process of write and instrospection is based of see how change the life in the perspective of stop the believes, thoughts and emotions that i was participated in sepration, without any expectation about my future.

I commit myself to bring me back thought the introspection, writing, self honesty and unify myself with this physical reality.

I realize that this process is based on aligning myself with the physical reallity, any wish, expectation of an experience is separation from my physical body and the existence.

I commit myself to forgive myself to my reactions that i was created and participated against others, inside and outside of this physical reality.
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to judge a woman when i am knowing her.

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to react with laziness to take responsibility to a relationship, to having allowed myself define the relationships how a natural event of emotions and feelings without realize that im not the emotions and feelings, this don`t refine my way of be.

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself look for escape when i am introducing into a relationship, to having allowed believe that i am lossing my individual freedom in the perspective of prevent to share my life with another person and keep me busy in my individual life of self interest, distractions and all things that i was use how my freedom.

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself define the freedom how be free of work and responsibility.

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself keep me sleep when i have to wake up.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to use my feelings and emotions how a tool to see how i am within they.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to loss my direction to having allowed myself participate in my emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to judge and supress my expresions of inocence during a relationship and within this. I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to judge and supress the expressions of innocence of my partner.

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to loss my direction to having allowed myself think that i am confused to my emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to feel repentance when i take a relationship to having allowed myself think that i loss my individual freedom.

When i see that i am consfused and entagled in my thoughts, emotions and feelings, i stop and breathe, i take directive principle and responsibility for what`s best for all.

I commit myself redefine my point of view about the relationships.
Christopher

Taking responsibility.

Post by Christopher »

I forgive myself that i havent accepted and allowed myself be constant in my process.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel shame of myself when i am writing and speak self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear to take responsibility to my partner to having allowed be afraid of myself to know my personalitie.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear of my personalities.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am my personalities to having allowed myself to affirm that is how i am.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear of create a relationship or agreement to having allowed myself feel scare to compromise, fights during relationship, fear of break with my partner and hurt and be hurted.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to compromise and create consequences for my relationship with my partner to having allowed myself to participate in my fear of loss to my partner.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself fear of compromise to having allowed myself unconsciously that i not good enough for this.

When i am see that i am reacting fearly of advance to a agreement, i stop and breathe, i realize that i`m not my personalities, i can correct this considering my partner and me and her childrens.

When i am see that i am leaving me, and my process, i stop and breathe, i move myself and i push myself for keep me constant, breathing and developing self awareness.

When i am see that i am compromising and creating unnecesary consequences in my relationship, i stop and breathe, i take directive principle and i don`t participate in my feelings and thoughts.

I commit myself keep me stable, developing self awareness in every moment.

I commit myself to don`t participate in my reactions, emotions and feelings.
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to give me an opportunity of rebirth when i have emotional shock when i fall in love.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to resist to get a partner to having allowed myself be influenced by my past experiences.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to focus myself in get sex when i know a partner.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to realize of my mistakes when i build an agreement.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel anxious to get partner to having allowed myself to believe that feel anxious is normal because i was alone a lot of time.

When i see that i am resisting to get a partner to feel influenced by my past, i stop and breathe, i realize that my first step is know myself and after know other person.

When i see that i am focusing in my interest and sex in the moment of know a partner, i stop and breathe, i realize that know the person and share is first.

I commit myself to return myself to my center, focusing in my daily activities and process.
Christopher

Protests and violence.

Post by Christopher »

In the last four days in my country the people was manifested and this detonated a war between armys and people and this activiated a feel of frustrated to not be capable to don`t make anything regard this situation, i realize that the people is looking at the politicians how a principal responsible of our lives and not a organized society to create changes in a independent way of political system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself look at the politicians how a responsibles of the situation of my country, to having allowed myself believe that they have a power over myself and society, without realize that if i accept this idea inside me, this idea was reflected in my external world and the secondary effect is the believe that i don`t responsible and therfore i don`t have look for solutions and share with others.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel frustrated and irritated when i see the violence to having allowed myself the believe that the feelings and emotions are necesary is a way for solve this events.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel scare to violent manifestations.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself realize that the feelings and emotions are unnecesary to solve individuals and collective problems.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself think that i must to fight to my rights, using the image of political system as the guilty of the lack of human rights.

I realize that individualism is a destructive, we are not capable of see that are collectivelly and organizedly, we are capable of make changes.
Christopher

Re: The truth owner.

Post by Christopher »

In the last month the people was waked up and the political debates was developed in the society, within this i realized that i have an huge trouble that is the believe of be the owner of the truth and i haven`t allowed myself develop my hability of listen others or share ideas and perspectives, though i have a cross reference that is the heaven.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to listen and share with others, perspectives and ideas, to having allowed myself the believe of be the owner of the truth.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to turn me angry when my ideas and perspectives doesn`t validate by others, to having allowed myself to talk from starting point of look for be validated and have the reason.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself try to impose my knowledge to others when i am not validated.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself turn me angry when i listen others talk of politics from starting point of self interest.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to be tolerant when i am arguing about politics, to having allowed myself to create an image of myself of be the owner of the truth.

When i am see that i am reacting during debates or arguing, i stop and breathe, i realize that isn`t necesary to get angry and react, isn`t de way of making myself understood and undertstand others.

I commit myself to learn to hear, understand in comon sense, without be influenced and try to dont influene the rest.
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Possible civil war in chile.

In the lasts weeks i have dedicated to investigate the situation in Chile, and i correlated some events to others events that happens in others countries, how Libia, Irak, Siria, Venezuela.

This is a only a conjecture, but i realize that the police and militaries has repressed the people that was manifested pacificly, but, at the same time they gave permission to different groups to attack structures and steal malls and supermarkets that are the foodchains, it`s a strategy point to sabotage any process of economic change that made in favour of people, taking consideration that the economic groups owners of food chains and basic services will prevent any possibilitie of economic change, how they maked in 1973 with Salvador Allende.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel hate, angry and wish of kill the oligarchy and politicals when i am see how they administrates this country, to having allowed myself think that kill them is a solution of change the way of this country without understand and develop practical solutions to change.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel hate, angry and be violent with the people that don`t understand the actual context of this country.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to wish of change the point of wiew of the people throught the violence and impose the ideals over the people that don`t see the actual context of this country.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself try to take distance of the problems of my country when i am see that is difficult to change this situation.

I realize that emotions, feelings, hate, anger are blinding me because i don`t give myself the possibilitie of be reflexive about the actual context, in such a way that i am capable of see solutions.

When i am see that i am imposing my ideals, i stop and breathe, i realize that the better way is keep me learning about this situation to give myself the possiblitie of be a solution.

I commit myself to stabiilize my emotions and feelings about the politics and economy, i realize that is not a way to solve this problem.

I commit myself to keep me informated about this situation to know the moment of take actions.
Christopher

Fear and anxious to future.

Post by Christopher »

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to feel scare and fear to the future to the context actual in south america, africa, to having allowed myself to believe that isn`t in my hands, im haven`t control, that the politicals have more power than me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to change my point of view of the reality, to having allowed influence me to the knowledge and information available in this world, education system, without understand that this knowledge is the tool that uses this system to survive.

When i am see that i am reacting with fear, anxious to the future, i stop and breathe, i realize that fear and anxiuos isn`t necesary to understand the actual context and look for practical solutions.

I commit myself to prepare myself and educate myself to face the future in the better way and support my enviorment.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”