Starting self forgiveness

Christopher

Re: Starting self forgiveness

Postby Christopher » 02 Jul 2019, 11:54

Resistances

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resistance to write for i thinked that was unnecessary and i believed that with self will is suficcient for changing, without knowing and understanding that writing and self forgiveness are that tools for i see how i builded my form of think.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to victimize to life experiences without understand how i am within this experiences, how i react and how i resolve that experiences of life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to write since starting point of saving from my past or saving myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react when somebody help me to show me how i builded myself because i accepting and allowing pride and i developed resistance for being supported by anothers.

forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react when somebody help me to show me how i builded myself because i accepting and allowing pride and i developed resistance for being supported by anothers.

Point

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid facing myself how i am and how i build myself within a context of relationship with a partner in my life because i thiked that was unnecesary for my life, without see and understand that i developed this mechanic in my form of think within a justifications and excuses for dont change my lifestyle.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with my partner or break relationship, when I realize that she is insecure with her feelings and emotions, without knowing and understanding that this desire for leave her is product of i think that relationship revolves around me and i desconsidered her for mi self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be insecure for feelings and emotions of my partner and not see and understand that this insecurity and fear is because I need constant expressions on her part.

I forgive myself for accepting and accepting to consider the idea of ​​leave my partner in moments of doubt and insecurity, and dont see and understand that this insecurity is for i developed the need of be constantly aware of her and seeing her.

I commit myself for resolve all doubts an individual form for be capable of bring a good relationship.

I commit myself develop security and trust in my partner for avoid missunderstandings and in the same way develop self trust and self security.

I commit myself to write all points of damage my relationship with my partner, myself and others.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 03 Jul 2019, 05:42

Continuing the anterior post.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look for a scape in moments when i know that i have responsibility for a situation or person that i believe is difficult from facing, without understand that this is determinated by me because i definine this is difficult, impossible and that i am not sufficient good for this within this i dont realize that is a justification and excuse for avoid this and go to easy way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with despite in moments that i have responsibility for a situation or person because i believed that is more easier avoid this situation or person and send to shit to all, within this i dont see and understand that is a mechanism of self defense when i dont trust in others or specific situation or fear of a situation and people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with nervious and anxiety when i dont have knowledge how resolve a situation that is unknown for me.

I commit myself to take responsibility for all situations and persons for what is best for all and transform myself in a other person.

I commit myself to facing situations and look for solutions for what is best for all in all cases.

I commit myself to breath and direct my feelings and emotions for develop intimacy with myself for stablish a better physical relationships.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 04 Jul 2019, 05:39

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myseld to avoid stablish an agreement with a woman because i fear a bad experience with her, without knowing and understandig that this fears are product of my past.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be aware of all actions of my partner when we`re not togheter in a period of time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to encroach the space of my partner when i react with distrust and fears to her because i accepting and allowing myself that encroach her or be aware of her actions all time is a synonymous of protect her and protect relationship.

I forgive myself for accepting and accepting myself to distrust and fears to my partner, without knowing and understanding that this fears and distrust are products of my past when i distrusted a womans, and the lot of bad experiences in others relationships that i believed would be repeat in my relationship or agreement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop a agressive personalitie to defend me when i distrust other people or my partner.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to doubts on my partner when i fear that she cheats to me because i accepting and allowing myself influences of my past in my present.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look for another relationship, sex or woman in my future within my fear of being cheated for my partner because i accepting and allowing myself doubts, feard and distrust to my partner.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to look for another life alternatives to get away of my partner when i start to feel fears and distrust for protect myself for a possible infidelity for her, because i dont accepting and allowing myself to see and understand that is my past experiences repeating in my actuallity and are influenced my decisions in my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to protect myself of my partner for my fears.

I commit myself to dont allow that my past influences my present within a context of my agreement.

I commit myself to respect the space of my partner and trust in her for create stability in my agreement with her and avoid unnecesary missunderstandings and conflicts.

I commit myself to develop security and stability for a better agreement with my partner.

:oops:

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 05 Jul 2019, 04:08

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to react to my mother or father when she request a me favor while i am ocuppied and focused in my activities, distractions and diversions, because i accepted and allowed emphazise mi own interest above the needs in my house and within this i supressed my own interest in justifications and excuses for i dont should make them.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to nuisance to the voice of my mother when i am ocuppied and focused in my activities, because i accepted and allowed react when i dont want hear them.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to justify and excuse my laziness when i know i have an activity or work in my house because i allowed compare to those that dont make activities or works in my house.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to dont see in self honest when i am part of problem in my house because i accepted and allowed to believe that i am a correct and i am right in all situations.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to avoid to take charge in activities in my house because i accepted and allowed think that are not my responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to avoid myself to houseworks because i accepted and allowed to belief that i am works and put money for my house and belief with that is enough.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to fight with others in my house when problems arise because i accepted and allowed to react with fustration by not being hear within a context when other dont stand for what is best for family.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to drink alcohol when i am frustrated by not being heard for others when i see abuse or manipulation by others inside my house, because i accepted and allowed to use alcohol how escape to problems because i knowed i was unconscious over alcohol effects and the troubles dont have effect when i am unconscious.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to believe that speak loudly is a way for resolve disagreements with other people, because i accepted and allowed impose myself on the rest of people.

I commit myself to participate in the houseworks and develop practical living for support my family.

I commit myself to take initiative for do activities in my house.

I commit myself to resolve problems using adecuate vocabulary and don`t react unnecesarily

I understand that react and fight dont resolve any problem and missunderstanding in my house.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 05 Jul 2019, 14:01

I accept myself for accepted and allowed myself to react with a positive energetic experience when i project myself leaving my family because i allowed to believe tha independence is normal because i saw that my enviorment and relationships take this lifestyle and i thinked that is normal and i believed that i have to take the same decisions of the rest for feel accepted by others, and within this i dont see and understand that my starting point of want for live alone is self interest and think of i have freedom while i am alone.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to wish of live alone because i unconsciously know that i realized that desire i will have the freedom of make things how i want without seeing and understand that i defined freedom within my individual space in desconsideration others and i believed that is normal because all people make the same things.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to wish of live alone when there are problems or disagrees within my house, because i dont allowed to look for solutions in consideration all people and within this i want to escape.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to wish of live alone for having sex with a womens to i want because i accepted and allowed to emphasize in sex when i make the decision of having a partner.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to wish of leave to my family when i think of go to live with my partner because i accepted and allowed think that if she live alone we have the freedom of have sex without preocupations and within this i dont see the starting point of my agreement with her.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to react with a badly experience when I realized that my partner and I had a little space for be togheter because i allowed to projected and expected my relationship with her and how this projections was not real i felt frustrated and discouraged.

i commit myself to support my partner in perspective of improve her familiar relationships and create an agreement based familiar values.

I commit myself to emphasize in a familiar values.

I commit myself to considerate my family and leave my desires of live alone in desconsideration of all.

I commit myself to redefine the normal values that i accepted and allowed how normal.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 06 Jul 2019, 03:03

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to distrust to my partner when i see that she uses a celphone because i accepted and allowed fear and believed that she is speaking with another man.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to anger to my partner and supressing her when she uses a celphone because i accepted and allowed fear and distrust to her because i believe that she is speaking with another man within this i dont see that my fears and distrust are product of my participation in cycles of jealousy and preocupation.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to fear of loss and distrust to my partner because she likes to dress good and i accepted and allowed believe that is a risk for our relationship because i unconsciously know that other mans try woo her.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to supress my partner when she likes to dress good because i accepted and allowed distrust to her and within this i dont realize this distrust are product for i believed that she is flirting with another mans.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to accumulate points of jealousy and distrust because i believed that is unnecesary walk for me without understand that patters are product of a disagrees and unnecesary conflicts within my relationship with her.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to define my partner for her way of dressing.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to supress in a negative experience my habit to look womens when i am walking on street or i am working because i understand that this habit is a conflictive point within me, because i accepted and allowed participated in flirt to womens and i got used think and react by how they look and i dont realize that i addopt this habit how normal because i allowed compare me with another mens that having this habit.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to judge a womans for a way of dressing of hers because i allowed to define the womans for her ways of dress or walk.

I commit myself to trust in my partner for avoid unnecesary internal and external conflicts.

I commit myself to support my partner in her way of dressing and her expression for her grow and she feels better.

I commit myself to stop participate in habits that are perjudicial in my relation with womens.

I commit myself to improve myself for grow myself and support others to grow.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 06 Jul 2019, 03:43

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to be arrogant and think that i being superior of others when i am walking my process and understand experiences and points that others dont know or dont understand because i allowed myself to compare with others and within this define myself how as better or worse than other because i allowed to participate in compete with others.

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to compete with others because i allowed define this habit how normal.

I commit myself to improve myself for grow myself and support others to grow.

I commit myself to walk my process of self forgiveness in humility and equality to others.

I commit myself to work daily and improve myself.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 06 Jul 2019, 15:27

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to walk my process of self forgiveness and self correction how a method for obtain knowledge and information because i accepted and allowed the starting of wish of being defined for others trought knowledge and information and then react with an energetic experience according how rest see me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to walk my process of self forgiveness and self correction using starting point of get something in my future.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to walk my process of self forgiveness and self correction using starting point of get a relationship, agreement or sex in my future.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to walk my process of self forgiveness and self correction since srtarting point of give knowledge and infrormation because i believe that knowing and information has it value over the life and the real experiences.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to be arrogant when i have a knowledge and information for solutions for how system of consciuosness function.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowd myself to react with an energetic possitive experience when i walk my proccess of self forgiveness or self correction because i allowed to think get something for doing it.

I commit myself to expose and share my writing for support me and support others.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to avoid aproximate to a woman when i feel atraction for her because i accepted and allowed the fear of being rejected and hurted by her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to resist and supress my atraction for a woman because i accepted and allowed of being rejected and hurted by her.

I forgive myelf that accepted and allowed myself to supress myself when i feel atraction for her because i accepted and allowed being rejected and hurted by her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel frustrated when i feel atraction for a woman but she rejected me

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to drink alcohol when i feel atraction for a woman but she rejected me, because i allowed get away of myself and look for distractions and supresions because i dont see the posibilite of understand how fuction my mind consciousness system and seek for solutions for all in this situation.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to search for another relationship when i failed in try to have it because i accepted and allowed being impulse or dont want to be less that a woman that rejected me and within this i try to get a relationship for alleviate my frustration and deception.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react agressivenes and self destructive when i feel atraction for a woman but she rejected me or ingoring me because i dont see another alternative for solution this conflicts than mi reactions, emotions and feelings.

I commit myself to stop participation in my mind and look for solutions in consideration of all life.

Christopher

Familiar relationships

Postby Christopher » 07 Jul 2019, 04:05

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to separate from my family when i am sharing with my family, because i accepted and allowed to participate in my impulses for to be alone and focus in my individual world, playing games or listening music alone.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to justify my wish for separate from my family when i share with they because i allowed play games or listen music alone and within this i used excuses for dont share with my family and searching events from my past how causes for who i am.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel frustrated when arise conflicts and discussions within my family and i dont see that within my frustration i mechanize the desire for be alone because i accepted and allowed escape from problems using methods for be unconscious from they.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel frustrated when i dont was heard from my parents when i have a solutions for their but their dont hear to me because i was supressed by fear to being punished.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself for problems that i have in my past in the familiar context.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to agressivity when i want to solution a familiar, friendship or partner problem but i dont be heard by others when i know that i have reason within this, because i accepted and allowed to want to be heard forcefully.

I commit myself to be patient and tolerant when arise problems, using breath to stabilize myself for a better comunication.

I commit myself to develop myself for better parent.

I commit myself be constant in my process.

Christopher

World relationships, porn and masturbation.

Postby Christopher » 07 Jul 2019, 13:13

I forgive myself that haven`t accepted and allowed myself to let go a woman when i initiated to aproximation with she because i accepted and allowed believe that is her obligation respond positively, and within this, i forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to invdade space of a woman when i wish that her respond posiviely for me when i aproximated to her for initiate relationship.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react badly to a woman when she rejected to me when i start aproximation with she because i accepted and allowed believe that is her obligation respond positively to me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wishing the worst to a woman when she rejected to me when i try to aproximante to her, because i accepted and allowed think that is her responsibility respond positively.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to hope when i started to aproximate a woman but she dont respond to me, because i accepted and allowed expectations and projections where i thhink that she aproximate to me and this expectations make me feel better

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wishing the worst to a woman when she decided start a relationship with other man when i expressed my emotions and feelings for her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to hate a woman when she decided start a relationship with other man when i expressed my emotions and feelings for she.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to judge myself, my economic position and my image when a woman decided start a relationship with other man when i expressed my emotions and feelings for she and within this, i forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to desire for a better economic position when i judged myself and look for reasons why the woman that decided for another man because i allowed compete to another mens in this world.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to search for another relationship and sex when i try to aproximated a woman but she dont respond, she rejects me or ingoring me, because i accepted and allowed to feel frustrated and humiliated for her and within this i used this how a starting point for move myself to search partner because i dont feel inferior to her and i dont see and realize this impulses and thoughts are product of my participation of relationships in this world when exist exit or failure.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to hate people and life when i felt depresed, sadness for accumulation for frustrations within context of having a partner or sex.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to separate from others when i felt deprsed, sadness for i acumulate frustrations within context of having partner or sex because i accepted and allowed to blame other for the experiences that i have in my past.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed dispel to others from my life when i felt depresed and frustrated for acumulations

I forgive myself that haven`t accepted and allowed myself dont face my frustration because i believed that is unnecesary because i accepted and allowed to think my life is normal.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself for the experiences that i have in my past.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to pride for how mechanism of make me feel better because i was accumulated frustrations on my past and i dont see it because i accpted and allowed supressed this on pride of myself.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to hope for having sex when i didn`t have posibilitie of have sex.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to use masturbation and porn for satisfy myself for don`t have possibilite for have sex with a woman.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel arousal when i watched porn because i accepted and allowed to imagine and fantasize that how it feels when the couples is having sex openly.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to masturbate when i fantasize about sexuality of others because i accepted and allowed to participate in arousal and excitement when others is having sex openly.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to masturbate to try simulate of sensation of have sex when i dont have a parner for have sex.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to desire for woman offer sex to me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to hope for a woman offer to me sex.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish of visit to a prostitute when i want to have sex but i dont have a partner and within this, i forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to fear to get a partner for share my life because i unconsciuosly know that relationships in this world are evil.

I commit myself to educate myself sexually for develop a better relationship with my partner.

I commit myself to acept the nature of my thoughts and desires for face them more openly.

I commit myself to develop my expression for a improve my relationships in this world.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”