Starting self forgiveness

Christopher

Relation with myself in agreement, out agreement and ex girlfriend

Postby Christopher » 07 Jul 2019, 21:17

Out agreement.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to shame when i write self forgiveness within context of how i developed my relation with sex and relationship beacuse i allowed to think that is evil and within this, i forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to write self forgiveness from starting point for search a partner within group.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to desire for a partner.

In agreement

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to contempt to my partner when i accumulate doubts and insecurities, because i accepted and allowed myself distrust and fantasize and think what does she do in her free time or when she is absent from me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to avoid to stablish agreement because i think that is difficult to me and i dont realize that i impress a negative experience in the difficultie word and within this i developed a resistances to what is difficult.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to desire for be alone because i accepted and allowed resistance the difficulties that could difficult have be within agreement.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to laziness within my agreement to myself because i accepted and allowed to negative energetic negative experiences to difficulties.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to downplay the importance of my partner and agreement because i accepted and allowed to participate in lazzines and low energies how think that difficult are evil and unnecesary for facing.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to lazines for having sex with my partner and within this, I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to look for reasons why i dont having sex with my partner using the work routine or fatigue how justifications and excuses for dont have sex.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to resist my partner when she wants to have sex but i dont want because i accepted and allowed fatigue and within this, i forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to give excuses to my partner when she have sex and i dont want have sex.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with coldness when my partner wants to have sex or watnts sweetie, because i accepted and allowed to acumulate distrust to her and i dont see how this distrust influenced my relation with her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel excitement when i fantasize about physical body of my partner, because i accepted and allowed to paticipate in define her according to her image within this. I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to mastubate when i fantasize about physical body of my partner because i allowed to believed that is a normal behaviour

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself when i write self forgiveness becouse i unconsciusly allow patters of behaviour of my past.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to desire for sex when my partner is absent of her dont have sex with me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to use masturbation when my partner dont have sex with me or she is absent.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel anxiety for have sex with my partner when is absent.

I forgive mysef that accepted and allowed myself to react with anger when my partner dont want to have sex, because i accepted and allowed to think in me over than relationship

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel apresurate and brutality when i am having sex with my partner, because i accepted and allowed the idea of get pleasure with my partner.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to desire of self pleasure and self satisfaction when i have sex with my partner, because i accepted and allowed to think that sex is an act of pleasure.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for the acts from my past when i participate in my sexual energies without consideration to my partner.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself fear of loss to my partner because i judged myself when i participated in my sexual energies without consideration and permission to my partner.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to supress feelings and emotions in fear of loss to my partner because i judged myself because i accepted and allowed myself to participate in my sexual energies without consideration to my partner.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to escape to my partner when i fear of loss her because i accepted and allowed to judged myself when i particpated in sexual energies without consideration to my partner.

I forgive myself that haven`t accepted and allowed myself take responsibility for agreement

I commit myself to care my phisical body and have sex according to my partner and my physical body.

I commit myself to share and discover sexuality with my partner and redefine the meaning of our sexuality within us how an act of joint.

I commit myself to agree with my partner for develop our sexual life and avoid unncesary reactions and disagrees for a better relationship.

Negative cycle.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to judge and reacting to my partner when i accumulate doubts and insecurities from her, because i accepted and allowed myself to believe that she is another man.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to send to shit to my partner when i think that my partner have another man, because i accepted and allowed distrust and doubts.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to stress and preocupation when she is absent to me and her free time, because i accepted and allowed myself to distrust and doubts.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to sadness and depression when i think that my partner have another man.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to drink alcohol when i think that my partner have another man because i accepted and allowed to desire for be unconscious and dont want see what happened within me in this context.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish for suicide when i think that my partner have another man because i accepted and allowed to dont think or exist never more.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to desire for dont exist never more when i see that my partner have another man.

I commit myself to face all dimensions of relationship that i dont see in my past.

I commit myself to educate myself for a better agreement.

Christopher

Re: Masculine ego.

Postby Christopher » 07 Jul 2019, 22:16

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself laziness when have a point for write because i accepted and allowed distractions and within this postpouse my process.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to conditionate my participation in forum because i acceped and allowed to wish get a reward for my actions or supports of others and i dont realize this believe is integrated inside me because i accepted and allowed participate in system of belief of this world.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself react when others try to help me because i dont see that i dont want to change because i supressed my toughts and emotions in an energetic experience negative or positive depending their nature.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself walk to masculine ego from starting point of knowledge and information and within this, i forgive myself that accepted and allowed to feel better when others defines to me according to knowledge and information because i allowed define me according my knowledge how intelligent, wise or master.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to participate in masculine ego of competition, comparison and self image.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed to wish of being flattered by others when i know a point or i have knowledge to how function the masculine ego within system.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with a positive or negative experience when i walk the masculine ego because i accepted and allowed myself starting point of teaching others.

I commit myself to share my participation and perspectives to masculine ego within system.

-Positive.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel better than other when i have a partner that others want to have, because i accepted and allowed participate in masculine ego when i have something that others dont have make me feel better and within this i accepted and allowed to use my partner how object to exhibit when i realize that her is atractive or nice for others.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to use my partner how object to exhibit when i realize that she is atractive for other mens because i accepted and allowed i make feel better when others feels envy to me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to being sexual exhibitionist because unconscioulsly i know that being sexual exhibitionist makes others feel envy or arousal in extremely cases.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel pleasure when i being a sexual exhibitionist because i unconsciously know this make aroused to others.

-Negative

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel envy when other man have a partner that i can not have because i accepted and allowed to participate in a masculine ego and competition when i feel better or worst, winner or looser depending context.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel envy when other man have a nice partner because i accepted and allowed to evaluate and define a womens by physical body and how dress and within this i react to a positive or negative energy.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself the desire partner of other man when i realize that she is atractive or nice because i accepted and allowed myself to evaluate and define womens by physical body, how dress and within this i decided if she is desirable or not.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel arousal when a men have an atractive or nice partner or girlfriend because i accepted and allowed myself to participate in fantasize about to sexuality of others when i dont have partner or girlfriend.

Christopher

agreement and relationships, masculine ego.

Postby Christopher » 08 Jul 2019, 21:28

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with anger when my partner impulses me to work, homework or study because i accepted and allowed myself to consider this how hassle for her part.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to judge my partner when she likes a little details because i accepted and allowed to judge the likes of her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to let go my partner when i feel insecurities, fear and doubts.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to judge to be romantic or sweetie with my parnter because i accepted and allowed

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to dont heard my partner when she have a solution for a disagree or when i am wrong.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to inner conflicts when i doubts about my partner.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to reject that my partner tells me how to do things because i accepted and allowed exist in pride.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to reject my partner when she had a reason in some point, because I accepted and allowed myself to compete with her and believe that i ever have a reason, within this. I forgive myself that have'nt accepted and allowed myself to see when i am wrong.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to avoid to share with my family and general enviorment when i was disagree within my partner because i have`nt accepted and allowed find solutions when we have problems.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel frustrated when i have problems.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel frustrated when i have a solutions for a problem but i am dont heard.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to drink alcohol when i feel frustrated by any problem and disagree with others.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to see my parter how the cause of the problems that arise between both

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to speak loudly when i have a desagree with others, because i accepted and allowed to impose myself about others.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to speak loudly when i have a desagree with my partner, beacuse i accepted and allowed to try impose above her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to tiredness to my partner when we have a conflicts.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish to be alone when i have conflict with other people.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to finish my agreement when i have conflict with her, because i haven`t accepted and allowed to find solutions for both.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel tiredness when i have responsibility of find solutions for all.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with hassle to my partner when we have a disagree with her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with hassle to my partner when she have a distrust for me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to enlarge the problems when i have a problems within agreement or my enviorment.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to leave my partner when arise a conflict within both because i accepted and allowed escape for problems.

I commit myself to heard my partner when she have a solutions for our agreement.

I commit myself to find solutions for improve all my relationships, included myself.

I Commit myself to grow inside me for develop security and self trust.

Christopher

Supressing innocence.

Postby Christopher » 09 Jul 2019, 02:33

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to exist how my mind consciousness system because i accepted and allowed myself to participate in world behaviours and within this i was feared to dont be accepted by others in my enviorment.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to fear of change my behaviours and habits.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to supress my own innocence.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed to resist my own innocence.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed to think and doubt when i change into innoncence beacause i accpeted and allowed exist in fear of consequence, and within this. I forgive myself that accepted and allowed to resist to change using self defense mechanics of reason and excuses for dont change into innocence.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself try to demonstrate to others that i can change and within this i dont understand that is a procces for inner change when i deconstruct myself to innocence.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed to laziness for change.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed to manipulate and sabotage myself how my mechanic of self defense because i accepted and allowed myself manipulate and sabotage others when they try to change me for what is best for all.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed to flirt when i see a woman because i accepted and allowed to copy behaviours and personalities for manipulate for and obtain sex atraction because i accepted and allowed to participate in masculine ego when i believed and thinked that more atraction for womans i am a better man.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to judge others when i am change patterns and behaviours, because i acceped and allowed to compare me with others.

I forgive myself that havent accepted and allowed myself to be conscious of my emotionals up and downs, because i believed that is dont neccesary to see

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself pride when others show me my actions, allowances and acceptances.

I commit myself to breathe and develop consciousness of my behaviours and habits for correct them.

I commit myself that be conscious that my emotional up and downs and studying them for a get inner stability.

I commit myself take responsibility for agreement and stand for what is best for all in all situations.

I commit myself to give myself give myself to birth into innocence

Christopher

Agreement responsibilty

Postby Christopher » 09 Jul 2019, 03:55

Within agreement

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself react with tiredness when i have a point for resolve within my agreement.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with contempt and coldnes to my partner when i have inner conflicts in my relation with her because i dont see how i accepted and allowed to participate in inner conflicts, doubts and fears, and i dont see how this fears, doubts and inner conflicts emerged within me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with little seriousness when i have point for resolve within agreement, because i accepted and allowed downplay it and i believed this problems, disagrees, fears and doubts will resolve themselves.

Out of agreement

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with frustration when a woman leaves to me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to insult to woman when she leaves to me with other man.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with tiredness fo resolve inner problems, when i have a point to resolve within frustrations in relationships.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish being alone when i was many frustrations in my past.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with frustration when a woman leaves to me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to insult to woman when she leaves to me with other man.

I forgive myself that havent accepted and allowed myself to give me an oportunity of have agreement or relatiobship because i accepted and allowed to be influenced to me frustrations, fears and bad experiences in my past.

Christopher

Familiar and friends within agreement.

Postby Christopher » 09 Jul 2019, 05:15

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to prevent that my partner have communication with my friends because i accepted and allowed jealousy when i see that my partner share with another mans.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to prevent that my partner have a friends because i accepted and allowed believe that is a risk for loss her and i dont see that is my insecurity, fears and doubts about her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowes myself to react with stress and preocupation when my partner have a friends or good relationships in her work, because i accepted and allowed believe that is a risk for loss her and i dont see that is my insecurity, fears and doubts for her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to deny that my partner have a good relationships in her works or friends, because i accepted and allowed selfish and think that is a risk for my relation with her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to jealousy or feel less than my partner when she have a better work or better economic position thatn me, because i accepted and allowed myself to compete with her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to give priority to my frends and relationships above my partner.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to flirt with girlfriend or partner of my friends because i accepted this how normal behaviour.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to resist to share with my partner and her daughter because i accepted and allowed believe that is a problem for me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to think that is problematic for me support my partner and her daughter.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to think it`s bad that my partner search for me because she need a familiar support.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to judge my partner because she search for me because she wants a familiar support.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to judge my partner when she projected with me a familiar future, because i accepted and allowed to think that is wrong and problematic for me.

I forgive myselt that accepted and allowed myself to ignore my partner whe she has projected with me a familiar future because i accepted and allowed believe that it`s her self interest, and i dont see in this that her to wants give to me a familiar oportunity.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to missinterpreted my partner and her interest for me.

I commit myself to show my world and share with my partner all my world and my family.

I commit myself to improve myself to give her a good relationship and familiar relationship.

Christopher

Second oportunity, relationships.

Postby Christopher » 09 Jul 2019, 05:40

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to deny a second opportunity when a woman have a past with me but she leaves to me with other man, because i accepted and allowed hate and angry with her for leaves to me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to deny a second opportunity when a woman have a past with me but she leaves to me with other man, because i accepted and allowed believe that is a hurt my pride without see that i can`t feel pride while hate, angry and revenge exist within me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to exalt me and feels me more than woman when a she feel regret when she has a bad actions against me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to manipulate emotionally a woman when she have a regreet for a bad action that her takes in her past against me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to humiliate and make feel guilty a woman when she took bad actions against me, because i accepted and allowed believe that make feel guilty anothers is a way to change others.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to make feel guilty my partner when she has been wrong.

Christopher

second oportunity, cheated by girlfriend, hate and spite.

Postby Christopher » 09 Jul 2019, 06:23

-Negative cycle.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to deny a second opportunity a woman when we have a past in a relationship but she leaves to me for have sex with another man.

I forgive myself that have`nt accepted and allowed forgive my partner when she had sex with another man, because i accepted and allowed to hate, wish of revenge and angry.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to take bad action against me and against my girlfriend when i know that she had sex with another man, because i accepted and allowed to hate, revenge and angry with her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to search for other woman when i know that my girlfriend had sex with another man, because i accepted and allowed to hate her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel excitement when i know that my girlfriend had sex with another man, because i accepted and allowed to hate her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to embitter my life when i know that my girfriend had sex with another man, because i accepted and allowed to hate her fot this.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my family and my enviorment when i know that my girlfriend had sex with another man, because i accepted and allowed to influenced myself with feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to drink alcohol when i know that my girlfriend had sex with another man.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed to wish of forget my girlfriend when i know that she had sex with another man and cheats me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to lost innocence when i facing this situation.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to hope that my ex girlfiends returns to me when she leaves to me.

I forgive myself that haven`t accepted and allowed myself to accept reconciliation when my ex girlfriend wants to returns to me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to influenced my life when i was a situation of being cheated by my girlfriend and within this.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed to feel frustrated and wish for suicide when my girlfriend had sex with another man or cheated me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed to spite all life when my girlfriend had sex with another man or cheated me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish of being alone forever when my girlfriend had sex with another man or cheated me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself dont want to live when my girlfiend had sex with another man or cheated me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to want to feel good when my girlfriend had sex with another man or cheated me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel depressed when my girlfriend had sex with another man or cheated me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to masturbate when my girlfriend had sex with another man or cheated me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself dont want to have a partner or girlfriend when my ex girlfriend cheated me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to search form of distractions for dont facing myself within this context.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to devalue womans when my ex girfriend had sex with another or cheated me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to devalue my ex girlfirend when she had sex with another man or cheated me because i dont see ins self honesty whats factors that determinated the end of relationship.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to dont know more of womans when i facing all dimensions of being cheated and because i accepted and allowed believe to all womans are the same.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself search for sex with other womans when my ex girlfriend cheats me and had sex with other man.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to define my life as if it bullsheet when my ex girlfriend cheats me and had sex with other man.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to dont want to work when my ex girlfriend cheated me or had sex with other man.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to loss self steem when my ex girlfriend cheated me or had sex with other man.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to fear of go through all these situations within relationship, without knowing and understanding that i thought unconsciously for all situations but i dont share this because this is a compressed process.

I commit myself to dont participate in cycles the ups and downs and share all situations and stand within this situations for what is best for all life.

I Commit myself to stabilize myself in the phisycal body and see all dimensions of being cheated for supports others and supports me.

I commit myself to accept all up and downs for see in major claritie.

I commit myself to return myself self steem when i facing all dimension of being cheated.

I commit myself to valorate all my relationships and enviorment before take a decision, action or reaction after to facing all dimensions of being cheated.

Christopher

Re: Starting self forgiveness

Postby Christopher » 09 Jul 2019, 19:59

I emphazise in this point because it is a life style where we participate and in the majority of cases this dont resolve through reflection and we repeat the same cycles over and over again. In my case is a different because i dont allowed myself to participate in this world entirely and i saw it in this world, but in the process it is different because i forced to see what people accepted and allowed in their lives and in many cases i judge them or mocked their lives. Now i understand that the consquences that have the individual participation in the relationships in this world and within this how the system survive using this fundamental for to stay and this feed other elements within system.

Christopher

Jealousy and ex girlfriend.

Postby Christopher » 09 Jul 2019, 21:03

Against me

When my ex girlfriend get to reform her life with other man.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with jealousy when my ex girlfriend or partner get to re form her life with other man.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish of search sex or new girlfriend when i see that my ex girlfriend get to re form her life with other man, because i accepted and allowed myself to compete with her and within this believed that this hurt my pride.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to new boyfriend of my ex girlfriend, because i accepted and allowed to compete with others mans within this world.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel less than new boyfriend of my ex girlfriend, because i accepted and allowed to compete and compare myself with other mans.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel excitement and jealousy when my ex girlfriend have a new boyfriend, because i accepted and allowed to fantasize her new sex life

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish of forget my ex girlfriend.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to hope that my girlfriend returns to me, and i dont see that behind this hope there is the fear of lonelyness.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel less than new boyfriend of my ex girlfiend when my ex girlfriend laughts at me when she get to re form his life with other man.

in favor of me.

All are unconscious patterns of behaviors.

When my girlfriend have a bad past with her ex.

I forgive myself that acepted and allowed myself to judge the ex boyfriend of my girlfriend, because i accepted and allowed judge and criticize her habits and behaviours and within this i dont see my habits

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to see the splinter in the other's eye without seeing the beam that is in front of me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to compete and compare myself to ex boyfriend of my girlfriend.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to laught of the ex boyfriend of my girlfriend when she get to reform her life with me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel better than ex boyfriend of my girlfriend when she get to reform her life with me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to mocked of ex boyfriend of my girlfriend when i have a sexual life with her while her ex boyfriend knowing our sex life.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel excitement when my girlfriend have a sexual life with me in knowing of ex boyfriend.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to wish to hurt and hit the ex boyfriend of my girlfriend when I realized that she was abused with her, because I accepted and allowed to believe that violence to change others.

I commit myself to stop my participation in behaviours and habits that are perjudicial into a better society.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”