Starting self forgiveness

Christopher

When partner leaves II

Postby Christopher » 17 Jul 2019, 19:52

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with an energetic positive experience and when i realized that my ex girlfriend is in a abusive relationship, because i accepted and allowed myself to wish to her pay the consequences of her actions with me in my relationship with her in revenge mode.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish of revenge to my ex girlfriend when she leaves me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed msyelf to put attention to life of my ex girlfriend because i accepted and allowed myself to compare myself with her when i see that she get to readjust her life while i not.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed msyelf to put attention to life of my ex girlfriend because i accepted and allowed myself to compare myself with her when i saw that she get to readjust her life while i not.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to my ex girlfriend when she get to readjust her life after my relationship with her while i am stuck into the rerlationship with her.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react with anger, revenge when my ex girlfriend try to call my atention with her actual boyfriend, because i accepted and allowed myself to dependence on my ex girlfriend.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to dependence of relationships for feel complete.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to hope of second opportunity with my ex girlfriend.

Christopher

Re: Starting self forgiveness

Postby Christopher » 19 Jul 2019, 16:08

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to resist make any activitie that requires a long period of time because y accepted and allowed myself to project the result and unconsciously i wanted that result be as the fastest possible, without understand that this process is based in modify old behaviors and need constancy for reprogram my life.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to define the long process how humdrum and boreds because i allowed to project and imagine difficulties in the middle of the process.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to reject the difficulties and walk for the easy way.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to project the future when i develop a process that take a long period of time.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to be unpatient when i am within a process that develop a long period of time, because i wanted the result as the fastest posible.

I commit myself to walk daily and self conscious for detect patterns of thoughts and emotions that is alterating my life.

I commit myself to be constant and patient, correcting patterns moment by moment for what is best for all.

I commit myself to face my mind conscious system when a thoughts commings up.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 25 Jul 2019, 03:20

I remember that when i realized of how system functions, i thinked and imagined for a solution and y wished to be the savior of humanity and having superpowers for stop the groups and specific people that have power and control over the human and intimidate they for changing and the same way the course of human race.

But, when i realized that the responsibility is an individual level this change radically, i saw that is my responsibility but i was not capable of understanded other people, how they dont realized that?. Within this i started to take distance of people and in many cases i felt some grudge about humanity, i started to judge to others and wished a divine punishment over humanity, earthquakes, hurricans, volcanoes, weather inestability, and i dont realized that I did'nt put myself in the place of others i only wish that my will be done.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to judge other people when they dont see how system fuctions because i dont understand how they dont realize of atrocities, injustices, because i accepted and allowed myself to see all under my point of view, without put myself in place of people and how they lives.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish of destruction how punishment when i realized how system functions.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to grudge to humanity when i realized how system function and how the humanity allowed to live under the actual economic system, without put myself in place of people and how they lives.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to believe that intimidate people is a way for change things without understand how people lives and experienced in this world.

I commit myself to stop judgments and start to live without compare myself with others.

I commit myself to change my inner world before to before to see the inner world of others.

I commit myself to put myself in place of others and share with others as much as possible.

Christopher

Victim.

Postby Christopher » 26 Jul 2019, 05:18

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself to my loneliness when i see to couples, without understand that this feel of victim is because i allowed to compare myself to people with partners and within this i developed the believe that i need to be in a relationship for feel bliss, complete or good.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myselt to victimize myself when i am coming out of a bad relationship because i allowed to compare myself to others that have better experience in their relationships within this i dont understand that i accepted victimize myself when i experienced envy, jealousy, comparison and to be aware of life of anothers.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to be aware of life of others when they have when they have things that I can't have, because i accepted and allowed to define my life to my possesions and relationships.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed to supress the bad experiences that i had searcing for another relationships, sex and distractions, because i accepted and allowed to believe that i need relationships for feel complete and good and within this i abdicate responsibility in my familiar and work relationships.

When i was aware of life of anothers is moment of develop self consciousness.

I commit myself to develop self conscious in moments of react to others posessions and relationships.

I commit myself to value myself and my actual enviorment and share with they and stop my participation in my mind.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 28 Jul 2019, 03:44

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to supress myself when i face the negative part within me, because i havent accepted and allowed myself to accept myself how negative and positive and i saw my reactions, personalities, thoughts and emotions separated from me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel overwhelmed for my reactions, thoughts, personalities, emotions and feelings because i accepted and allowed to define myself according this reactions, personalities, emotions and feelings and live as part of them.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to avoid facing myself when i feel overwhelmed by my life experiences because i accepted and allowed to believe that is a separate part of me, without understand that i lived how part of this for much time, and all this experiences are little parts of me that i dont faced in their moment because i defined this how normal behaviors.

I forgive myself that haven`t accepted and allowed myself to see myself when i am writing because i supress myself in distractions and excuses for dont face myself.

I commit myself to accept to negative and positive parts within me for face myself and understand that this is for dont repeat the same cycles in my future.

Christopher

Overwhelmed

Postby Christopher » 29 Jul 2019, 06:20

I forgive myself that accepetd and allowed myself to search a escape from myself when i feel overwhelmed by my experiences, thoughts, emotions and feelings, because i think that is more easy to supress myself the negative experiences over positive experiences.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to react agressively when i feel overwhelmed by my experiences, thoughts, emotions and feelings, because i search for a way for discharge my frustrations when things dont result how i want, without understant that the first step for clarify myself is an introspection and see and dont define myself with my mind and physical experiences.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to use spite with others when i feel frustrated for the events, experiences that detonated my demotions, feelings and reactions.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish of be alone when i feel frustrated for the events, experiences that detonated my emotions, reactions and feelings, because i accepted and allowed myself to isolate myself for keep me hide with others when i am in difficult situations.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish of feel good when i am overwhelmed and frustrated.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel sad when i am in a difficult situation or i am frustrated, without understand that sadness is a mechanism of self victimize and dont search for solutions for this difficult situations.

I commit myself to dont define myself with my mind experiences and resolve point by point the parts of i be perjudicial for anothers.

tormod

Postby tormod » 29 Jul 2019, 20:48

This looks nice Christopher !

Keep at it - keep writing self forgiveness - and take on the support given from Marlen

Thanks for sharing

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 30 Jul 2019, 06:18

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel special for have a diferent point of view about the world, without understand that i was developed this feeling of speciality because i define my life experience by knowledge and information and according this i wished to being seen how a attainment and being recognized by others.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish of being recognized by others.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to define myself by my past and my mind experiences.

I forgive myself that havent accepted and allowed myself to see my wish of being different to others, because i unconsciously know that understand and realize this is a negative for my image that i want to project in others.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish of project an a image of myself in others and being defined and recognized by others for my image and personalitie.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel special when i was defined by others about my knowledge, information and personalitie.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to resist and deny write and face the point of speciality and being recognized, because i accepted and allowed myself to consider how a positive experience for myself.

I commit myself to develop self consciousness about of points that i want to being recongnized and being define how special being.

I commit myself to share with others in equality.

I commit myself to recognize the starting points within me and support myself writing without evade any point.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 01 Aug 2019, 04:10

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to consider how normal that self steem go to low when i have troubles and breaks with my girlfriend, partner because i allowed to depend on the state of my relationship with her that was based in emotions and feelings for her.

When i see believe that emotions, feelings and be constantly thinking in her are necesary for a good relationship, i stop and breathe, i realize that first is my relation with myself and i give an order in my life, i am responsible for myself, the stability is something cant give other, only myself.

I realize that emotions and feelings are unnecesary for life, because is very easy destabilize me and within this my relationships are affected in the same way.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to feel victime of my emotions and feelings when i break with my partner or girlfriend, because i acted unconsciously for search to attention of my enviorment within this context, because i believe that i am be unable of resolve my emotional states.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to wish of people of my enviorment show preocupation for me, when i have emotional inestability, because i havent accepted and allowed to take responsibility and search for solutions.

I commit myself to get a solutions and stop victimize.

I commit myself to support myself working, breathing, writing and keep me busy in productive activities.

I commit myself to lift my self steem and support myself practicly taking care of matters to support me and not live pending on the rest of the people and their relationships and what they do.

Christopher

Resistances.

Postby Christopher » 02 Aug 2019, 06:33

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to resist to give an order and structure to my life to have allowed believe that is difficult and negative.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to deny myself to give an order and structure to my life to have allowed believe that is tiring, diffucult, tedious.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to return of my confort zone when i thinked is more easy to live without change myself and keep constancy.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to deny myself to learn and expand my habilities to have allowed to believed that i know a lot and is unnecesary to keep constancy.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to resist to be constant in my daily activities to have allowed to be influenced by my emotions and feelings.

When i see that i am influenced by my emotions, feelings, i stop and breathe, i realize that emotions and feelings keep me in ups and downs and this is unnecesary.

When i see resistances, excuses and justificantions for be constant in my decisions and my daily activities, i stop and breathe, i realize that the justifications, excuses and resistances are unnecesary in mi process of crete constant.

I commit myself to stucture my life and use creative methods for discipline myself.

I commit myself eliminate all things of my secret mind that are unnecesary for me and my relationships.

I commit myself to stand up, breath by breath in my strom of thoughts and emotions.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”