Yogan's Self-Forgiveness

YoganBarrientos

Yogan's Self-Forgiveness

Postby YoganBarrientos » 08 Aug 2019, 00:35

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to worry about what other people think about me and my expression and how I talk in my videos and how I look, and to worry about the content of what I am saying

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be worried while I am rewatching my old videos

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel nervous in my stomach

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be in wonder and wondering and worrying about whether I am doing the right thing based on how I think/imagine it will affect things physically, and in situations

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be too worried/focused on physical outcomes, and wanting to have that insurance/guarantee

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I can't have complete control over others and situations, but I can direct myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that simply suppressing, hiding and being quiet is NOT going to help others or myself, even though it will avoid conflict somewhat since I am doing nothing

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be worried about how people will take what I say that I rather stay quiet, hoping that they will figure it out and that life will teach them

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not simply just SAY what it is I see, and obviously make sure what I say is best for all and is aligned to be supportive, and then just leave it be.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to move away from this point of what is best for all in hopes of being able to control the outcome, to control other's decisions and have power over the outcome

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize I never have any power over anyone else or their outcome, I never had that power, and no one does.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I can speak the best words of what is best for all or most supportive words ever and still someone will walk away and resist, and that I cannot DEFINE my words and my standing by how others respond, whether its positive or negative, and so I need to know independently whether my words are aligned by the principle, and so I have to trust that TEST and my independent testing, and my self-honesty, and my ability to do it.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”