Relationship Success Support - Connection Personality

Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Connections that are Formed during Intimacy.
Daniel de las Heras

Re: Relationship Success Support - Connection Personality

Post by Daniel de las Heras »

Does this personalities not exist before the first sexual experience?
I ask myself if the suposed ideal place is that in wich everyone behaves the same way and theres no differences between people because difference means mind power
Marlen

Re: Relationship Success Support - Connection Personality

Post by Marlen »

Daniel de las Heras wrote: 22 Sep 2019, 12:09 Does this personalities not exist before the first sexual experience?
I ask myself if the supposed ideal place is that in which everyone behaves the same way and there's no differences between people because difference means mind power
Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum

So there's a few things to clarify here in relation to your question and your proposition there.

First of all, not sure if you heard to the recording, but it explains such desire of 'connection' with others and how that exists as a (mind) personality in people that yearn or seek this through relationships and sex. So yes, these personalities exist before any first sexual experience and there can be more created if the considerations explained in the audio are not placed into a point of change and application within ourselves.

in relation to the 'ideal place' you mention... nope. See, Equality doesn't mean 'everyone is the same' and 'everyone will behave the same' and 'there's no difference' and 'difference means mind power'

Not sure where you got that idea, but, in any case it is a good opportunity to open these points up for you because, that would simply be unreal to achieve and is not even a desired thing when it comes to process - if that's what you are implying. It's not like we have to 'fight the power of the mind' by 'all being the same' or 'all behaving the same' - nope. The mind is a part of us that we have to get to know and understand, take responsibility for in order to change whatever we see is not honoring or standing as a supportive platform for us to live and develop ourselves to the best that we can be.

Equality means of what we are all made of, the same, that oneness that exists as life itself. Life, as you can see, does not express itself in any 'same' way, it's actually the contrary, no single particle is exactly 'the same' to another, so, variety, multiplicity and difference IS and can be an expression of such Equality, which is relating to the core, essence, substance of that which we are ALL made of.

I guess this idea of 'sameness' is what probably was assumed by many people throughout the years when talking about Equality, and nope, that's never been a goal as such when it comes to developing each other's living potential in our very personal, own and unique ways within this same premise that no single individual or being is 'exactly the same' as others. Sure, we are all humans, have same organs/bodies, have a mind - that's another form of 'same starting point' but, it doesn't mean that we have to aim to 'be all the same' so that 'there's no difference' and as such 'there are no more problems in humanity.' Nope, all we have to do and focus on is ourselves, not 'becoming like others' or 'living the same way' but apply the principles that honor such equality and oneness, while regarding that difference, that unique expression that each one of us are.

So, this is something that you can find or get to understand better by reading some of the Desteni Articles that you can find here: https://desteni.org/desteni-material/blog

As an extra, and considering you speak spanish, I just recorded an audio that does touch upon some of these topics that are contained in this audio that may help to clarify some of ideas in relation to this 'connection' personality, so here it is: http://www.marlenvargasdelrazo.com/enca ... elaciones/

Let us know if you have further questions or something that's still not clear for you

Return to “Relationship Success Support”