Luka's Writings

Luka

Re: Luka Blogging for Sponsorship

Post by Luka »

EDIT: I will probably blog about something else than fears, don't know yet...
Luka

Post by Luka »

Bah, here it is:

Month 3, Week 2:

Fears, fears, fears (Part Two)(On Blog):

I am afraid of playing table tennis. This is because table tennis is a game/sport that requires a lot of concentration and is mentaly demanding as such. I also have very bad experience with table tennis from November 2009. I was hungry at the hour of table tennis and pushed myself too much. Result was a mild nervous breakdown and the rapid fall of my mental endurance.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of playing the table tennis.
I won't allow to be afraid of table tennis anymore and try to play it again, maybe for 10 to 15 minutes for the start and being careful and observe myself and stop emidiately if I will spot any mental tension, nervousness or exaustion.

I am afraid of the physical activity, that is going for a longer fast walk or exercising on Orbitrek or room bike. This is mainly because of my table tennis experience in 2009, which I described in the upper paragraph and because of my high heart-beat which I have because of the medication I take.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of the physical activity.
I won't allow to be afraid of the physical activity, because I understand that nothing can happen to me if I will be active in moderation. I know that every begining is hard, so this one is, starting to become physically active, step by step, more and more, so that I will obtain better physical condition and consequently mental condition.

I am afraid that I am taking strong pills. This mainly connected to medication Abilify, which I take 30 mg, that is the full/maximum dose.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid that I am taking some strong pills.
I won't allow to be afraid of strong pills anymore, because I already take this medication for 7 months and in this time nothing happened that would be in connection with that medication.

I am afraid of the adrenaline reactions. This is because I had catastophical experience in March 2010, reacting with adrenaline. I was listening the lectures for 2 hours in the morning, pushing myself too much and then have some further obligations in the afternoon, where I pushed myself again too much, reacting with adrenaline, and the result was the total adrenaline nervous breakdown.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of the adrenaline reactions.
I won't allow to be afraid of the adrenaline reactions because since I have the appropriate medication I don't react with adrenaline anymore.

I am afraid of my Desteni process. This is mainly because of the over-whelming feeling I got when I started to apply self-forgiveness and self-correction. It is/was like "waking up in a storm" as KimKline described that to me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of my Desteni process.
I won't allow to be afraid of my Desteni process, because I understand that I must take one point at a time and don't panic/become afraid when I got this overwhelming feeling because I understand that this is only temporary and natural.

I am afraid that I won't overcome my fears and stop my fears.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid that I won't overcome my fears and stop my fears.
I won't allow to be afraid that I won't overcome my fears and stop my fears because I understand that I am responsible for my fears, because I create them on my own and so can logically stop them and ovecome them.

I am afraid that I won't know what to blog.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid that I won't know what to blog.
I won't allow to be afraid that I won't know what to blog because I think I have quite come topics to blog about, mainly about my past/present life, my fears/depressions, mixed self-forgivenes, mindfucks and daily "experiences" from my life at home and in hospital. I will also find some inspiration what to blog about in the blogs of other Destonians.

I am afraid that medication won't help me. This is mainly connected to Leponex, that is an antipsychotic medication which I am taking for 4 years now.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid that medication won't help me.
I won't allow to be afraid that medication won't help me because I understand that I had NONE psychotic ideas/thoughts/beliefs since I take Leponex and so it will be till the end of my life, because I will take Leponex till the end of my life.

I am afraid that I will fall into a depression. I already had the depression episode in 2006 and I don't want that to happen again. I have some things that make me depressed, but I am not depressed constantly, like an illness/a new episode.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid that I will fall into a depression.
I won't allow to be afraid that I will fall into depression because I understand that I am strong enough mentally and I also take a mild anti-depressant (Zoloft) that gives me some support.

I am afraid that I will be unable to feel relaxed.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid that I will be unable to feel relaxed.
I won't allow to be afraid that I will be unable to feel relaxed because I understand that I am strong enough not to feel nervous and also have a medication support (antidepressant).

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I make my own fears and can thus stop them whenever I decide so.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I am equal to my thoughts and my mind and can so decide what to think and what to feel and can so stop all my thoughts and feelings whenever I decide so by simply breathing and letting them go and by not accepting and allowing myseld to participate in the thoughts and feelings and the act of thinking.
Lindsay

Post by Lindsay »

Hi Luka

Congratulations! You’ve been approved for Sponsorship.

You may proceed with your Registration on the Desteni I Process System here:

http://www.desteniiprocess.com/

All you have to do is Register, follow the steps of Registration (except for making payments as you are being sponsored).

Thanks,
Lindsay

(Please Note - I will be moving this thread to "Writing yourself to Freedom" once you've confirmed this message)
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Very cool Luka - Enjoy
Luka

Post by Luka »

Thank you for approving my sponsorship. I have registered myself, please set my payments to 50€/month.
Lindsay

Post by Lindsay »

Luka wrote:Thank you for approving my sponsorship. I have registered myself, please set my payments to 50€/month.
Cool Luka - I have made the necessary adjustments within the DIP system for you to have 50€/month + sponsorship - thanks!
Luka

Post by Luka »

Why was I able to hear the Desteni message

I firstly heard about Desteni back in 2008, when my friend Blaž told me about it. I was interested, but didn't find the idea of oneness and equality possible to exist. I was still very much under influence by books like Thiaouba Prophecy & The Freedom Of Choice and The Yourney Of Souls, which are based on "spiritual evolution" of the individual. It all made more sence to me than Desteni idea of oneness and equality. I believed that some people were more "spiritualy advanced" than others and the meaning of life is the spiritual evolution which is the evolution of consciousness. I watched the videos History Of Mankind, but didn't get impressed, because the nature of the videos, which was a lot of talking but in the same time a lot of repeating/empty words. That was back in 2008, Desteni.co.za was to me like any other page on the internet. My next encounter with Desteni was back in 2010, when my mental health problems began. I registered to the forum, introduced myself and seeked for help. Because I didn't participate on the forum, my account was soon deleted. My latest encounter with Desteni was in December 2011, when again my friend Blaž was telling me about his Desteni process, blogging and DIP Course. This time I must say that I've managed to hear the Desteni message to the fullest. I love the idea of oneness and equality, all people being on the same level, no spiritual evolution, which was making me depressed thinking that I am on the low spiritual level and will thus have to reincarnate many more times. I registered on the Introduction To Desteni Forum, where I am active in reading and writing and I am also writing my blog about my Desteni process. I have this feeling for quite some time that I am living like an organic robot and that I have to change something somehow, but I don't know what and how. I think I will manage to do that with DIP Course, to which I have signed up lately. I managed to hear the Desteni message because it has so much common sense and doesn't include nothing esoteric. I also like the tools of self-forgiveness and self-correction, which I am trying to apply in my daily life. I support the idea of Equal Money System, because I understand that this is the system that is best for all and we have all the means to realise it. I am looking forward to start my Desteni I Process Course, because I understand that it will help me to come out of my illness and become a self-directive person.
Marlen

Re: Luka's Writings

Post by Marlen »

Hey Luka, cool for sharing this.

I have changed the name of your topic now so that it's not related to 'sponsorship' anymore -

Question: did you publish this on your blog? If so, suggest you place the link to it here so that we're able to share it around as well.

Thanks

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”