Hi all! Bella

Bella

Hi all! Bella

Post by Bella »

Hi all, my name is Bella,
to introduce myself here I will share about my journey from new-age to Desteni...
When I came across Desteni, I had already studied some religions, read many different books about who we are and how we’re supposed to evolve, I had been involved in spirituality, searching for the ultimate truth, the ultimate answer to this world out of which I could not make sense. There must be something more to it, I was telling myself. I wanted to understand. I wanted to change the world. I wanted to become a better person.

What I had found during my search was that no religion, no spiritual school or teaching was able to be practically applied by all equally. There had been a time when I did not question the implication of belonging to a select few that would apparently change the world. I wanted to be special. (Many new age schools and organizations use exactly that to get followers.)

Yet with the time I began to wonder and I asked myself:
Why is it that, although so many apparent masters are on earth sharing their teachings and prayers, nothing has actually ever changed in this world?

Why is it that children are being raped, innocent people killed or abused?
Why is it that manipulation has become the very nature of our being, starting from a very young age within our own families?
How can self-interest be more valued than life itself?
Why is it that half of the world is starving when there is more than enough food for everyone on earth?
How can God exist and allow this to take place?
Why isn’t anyone really doing anything substantial about it all, and what can I possibly do?
And how come that I am not even able to live in trust within my own family?
How come nobody is listening to anyone but themselves?
How come we live by beliefs which we haven’t even proven to ourselves, yet fight and kill in the name of our beliefs?
Is this life? Can anyone be trusted? Can I trust myself?

When I first came across a Desteni video on Youtube - it was a portal video - what I 'saw' was 'innocence' and 'straight-forwardness'. I knew immediately that what was spoken was 'real'. I started watching videos, and I could immediately see the common sense within what was being presented; and I was almost shocked to see how I had veiled my perception through the 'logic' of beliefs in my mind - the beliefs I had been following in my attempts to 'make sense out of this world', attempts to understand or explain my 'reality'.
I realized that I had placed all my faith and hope into something separate from me, something that possibly maybe hopefully exists out there somewhere and will one day save us. I realized that no religion has ever actually been lived equal and one, it has all been but empty words interpreted in different ways by different groups, and that spirituality was but another religion to keep us busy and distracted, so that we keep searching for ourselves out there somewhere –fighting and arguing over different beliefs and different paths, different levels of awareness and different methods of ascension – while totally ignoring the truth of ourselves as this reality that is right in front of our eyes and goes straight through our hearts.

I had never applied self-forgiveness before and so I gave it a try. I began to write myself out. I looked at where I stand and I saw that I was not able to trust anything in life: not my family, not my job, not the future, not any relationship, not the welfare system, nothing at all. I couldn’t even trust myself. My perception of reality was changing within my mind, according to the philosophical or spiritual points of view I was following. Yet who was I without all that? And why was nothing actually really changing in my life?

I was able to look at my life and see how, through my acceptance and allowance, I became who I am, how I followed other people’s logic to define myself by, how I developed defense mechanisms to ensure my survival, how I isolated myself, existing in hope and despair at the same time - because I had allowed my defeat: ‘That’s life and you’ve got to accept that’.

Well no! I was not willing to accept that anymore!
I began to realize that I had never actually lived! Instead, just like everyone else, I was busy existing through knowledge and information passed on to me by others, applying self-management tools presented to me by the system (family, education, culture, religion, money) so that I may serve the system and consider myself lucky. I was busy trying to be accepted, to fit in somewhere somehow, in fact however suppressing myself and denying common sense in order to fulfill the ‘standards’ of the one family, the one culture, the one society I was brought up in.
Why? Everyone wants to be a good person. Because everyone wants to be loved. Manipulation and dishonesty is what we have been molded by – in the name of love.

Enough is enough! I was in absolute disgust with humanity, with what we call life, I was disgusted with myself seeing that I had given up on myself, on life, a long time ago – I had allowed and accepted all this to happen, I am equally responsible for everything! How could we ever allow this?

Through the process of self-honesty and self-forgiveness, I saw how I had been fooling myself and that I had actually through my life developed all kinds of explanations, justifications, excuses, reasons for why I am who I am and how I am. I saw that if I wanted to be self-honest and really get to know myself, if I wanted to be self-responsible, I had to allow myself to see the dishonesty I’ve been existing in and as.

We blame others and our past – yet that has never been a solution. I realized that the past is that through which we can set ourselves free. The past is what reveals to us how we’ve been conditioned and how we created through our acceptance and allowance the reality we are facing: ourselves and our world. Furthermore, I saw that if I don’t stop existing from and of the past and actually change myself completely in all ways I have ever existed, I would be creating my future according to my past.

If however I can see things for what they are and make a stance as ‘till here no further!’ – I am able to forgive myself and set myself free. I no longer subject myself to anyone else’s ability or inability to forgive me. I don’t wait. I move. I give myself back to me: I forgive me and I change me – to no longer be who I have become, no longer exist in shame, sorrow, anger, blame, regret.
I take self-responsibility, I set myself free and I place myself equal and one as all life – so there may come a point where all can forgive each other. Yet we must each start within ourselves.

Within the process of self-forgiveness, I saw very clearly how I had given my power away to beliefs, emotional patterns, projected ideas – and I decided to take it back once and for all and live practically here in this physical reality, establishing self-honesty and self-trust, not accepting and allowing separation and dishonesty within me and my world. Not accepting and allowing anything less than who I really am of life – and thus equally not accepting and allowing anything less from everybody else as me. Whatever the cost – I am no longer supporting the lie, the dishonesty and the manipulation we call life. ‘Till here no further!

I made an absolute choice for myself: to never again honor images, beliefs or ideas. To believe nothing unless I can prove to myself that it’s not a belief. To honor only LIFE, all life as one and equal.

And so I began to breathe and take it moment by moment, giving me back to me - forgiving myself for my acceptances and allowances and directing myself to live self-honesty, finding practical solutions to assist and support myself and others as life.

Because I realized one thing: We are all the same. We are all one. We all suffer silently. We all try to cover up the suffering by one means or another, limiting ourselves to merely functioning in this world: systems within a system; servants to an invisible master. We became that very master, the monster in disguise: self-interest. We all are searching for the same thing – the one. Have we ever considered that each of us is ‘the one’ for themselves – that the answer, the key is in each one equally?
We haven’t. We’ve all been searching out there somewhere –or in some meditative state in seclusion from reality. All driven by the same thing: fear. Fear of each other. Fear of self.

Fear, I found, is in essence a creation of the system, the mind, to justify self-interest and maintain itself as the starting point of this existence. And unless every single one of us takes self-responsibility, unless we start changing ourselves from the self-honest starting point of equality and oneness of life – we will continue to live in fear of each other, mistrusting and blaming each other and waiting for someone or something to save us from ourselves and each other.
In essence, fear is mind-control.
Mind-control works from the inside out, as I came to realize. It is how we keep ourselves and everybody else enslaved to a inner and outer systems that does not support who we really are as life.

Is that really what we want?
How much worse must it get for us to stand up for life – as ALL LIFE ONE and EQUAL – and say no more?!

Self-forgiveness is the tool that led me to honesty about myself. Once I see myself, I have a choice –the only actual choice: to either stand up and stop, and practically change the way I exist and participate here in and as the physical = self-honesty; OR to continue as if I never saw what I was doing, justifying my existence through fear and self-defeat = self-dishonesty.

I have made my choice, and I find that every new breath, every new moment is placing this question in front of me: self-honesty or self-dishonesty?
The process takes time, I realized, because we have never existed but as dishonest slaves, as conditioned programmed egos. Predictable, as will be our future, unless we STOP.

I was actually able to see my future. It was here, within how I experience myself, in the way I existed, in everything I said or didn’t say. I saw where I was going if I didn’t stop. So I began to stop.

Changing myself, I see my reality changing. The people around me are changing. As I become new, I begin to look around me with new eyes. I talk to people I couldn’t talk to before. I dare do what is here to do, I dare say what I have to say. I express myself. I enjoy myself. I learn to stand in self-trust. I am not directed by fears, emotions, reactions to the extend I used to be. I am becoming the directive principle of me here – as life - and I begin to see that everyone else can be that too. We are all here, sharing this one world, one reality. I begin to be grateful for everyone I meet – they reflect me back to me. And as I get to know myself, I find that I am becoming the solution – as we all must become the solution for man(to-be)kind.

One of the most valuable tools I found, is 'common sense'. A I learn to see things in common sense, meaning from the perspective of what we all have in common, which is life here, therefore from the perspective of what is best for all - I began to more and more let go of ego and stopped taking things personally. I started recognizing the consciousness patterns we all exist within and as, and developed the ability to describe patterns and their play-outs/consequences/outflows for the participants and the whole, without engaging in 'personal arguments' or personality attacks and such power-games.
Standing as principle - the principle of Equality, as what is best for all - entire new 'dimensions' of communication and interaction open up.

It is a journey in self-expansion - and I am grateful to be here!

ENJOY!
Cathy

Re: Hi all!

Post by Cathy »

Bella wrote:
Changing myself, I see my reality changing. The people around me are changing. As I become new, I begin to look around me with new eyes. I talk to people I couldn’t talk to before. I dare do what is here to do, I dare say what I have to say. I express myself. I enjoy myself. I learn to stand in self-trust. I am not directed by fears, emotions, reactions to the extend I used to be. I am becoming the directive principle of me here – as life - and I begin to see that everyone else can be that too. We are all here, sharing this one world, one reality. I begin to be grateful for everyone I meet – they reflect me back to me. And as I get to know myself, I find that I am becoming the solution – as we all must become the solution for man(to-be)kind.
:)
Bella

Post by Bella »

I would also like to share some of my 'favorite' videos and articles - a 'difficult task' because really, each and every part of the material shared at Desteni is 'part of the process' and as such one cannot really 'differentiate', But -
here are some 'points' that I'd like to share here -

This first selection includes videos on the 'personal process' that each one is walking here on earth within the facing oneself, the process of 'Man Know Thyself' and Self-Creation:
Stop Fear to Have constant Bliss

...Emotion Arise "where Mind & Body meet"

The Boss vs. The Machine

Waking Up and becoming aware of the mind

Secret Mind and Thinking

1 Biosphere Cycles - How to take your Ride
2 Biosphere Cycles - How to take your Ride

Radical Self-Trust

This is your Last Life

This One Life - This One Opportunity

The following videos show how the micro-cosmos and the macro-cosmos are 'intertwined' - and how it is impossible for mankind to walk any process of self-realization separate from the context that is here as this world, this reality:
Freedom in the pursuit of Happiness

New Memorandum of Understanding for Humanity - Change the World with Equal Money

A History of Terrorism

Obedience to Capitalism through Blacklisting

Taking the Ego out of Money

Venus Project & Equal Money

2012 Solve the Global Energy Crisis

The articles collection at Desteni is huge and ever growing, but here are some of the 'basics', some early writings that place the foundation, the context and the starting-point of what this is all about:
Bernard Poolman and Winged - Equality and Oneness

Bernard Poolman - Let us expound the Equality and Oneness point practically

Equality and Oneness in practical living application and the future of Earth

The Law of my Being
Stop! And Discover Yourself

How can Love Exist...

War, murder and rape exposed - Part 1
War, murder and rape exposed - Part 2

ENJOY!
Bella

Post by Bella »

I support an Equal Money System because it is based on Equality and Oneness of Life, giving life back the value, the value we violate in this current system day in day out.

I Stand for Equality & Oneness because it is the way and the principle of Life.
The value of Life is Life - and thus all Life is equal in value.

Everyone 'knows' that, yet we haven't integrated this 'knowledge' into Living.
Neither individually, nor collectively.
Our world systems are not based on the equality equation, the value of Life.
Our world system are based on an equation of polarity that requires conflict and war to exist for peace to exist; hate for love to exist; the poor for the wealthy to exist; separation for oneness to exist;
Our world systems are based on the pursuit of profit, and therefore we have millions of false prophets trying to sell the illusion and buy 'happiness', 'power', 'fame'.

And our Money-System reflects exactly that - Money having become the ultimate 'god' in this existence, whether you have it or not: Money decides who lives and who dies in this world.

An Equal Money system is currently the only solution to the world. It is not 'the' solution - but given what is here, it is the only next step toward transcendence.
There cannot be a solution to this world that does not take on the current Money-System, because it is the Money-System that runs through the veins of everything and keeps all other systems in place; keeps history repeating and the cycles of abuse perpetuating, the holocaust of life neverending and life forever losing - with one Winner only: the System itself and those who control the money flow.
To change the current flow of money, resource and power into an equalized distribution that will support all life equally: the whole system must change, the heart of the system must change: Money.

To take money away as if it is the evil, is futile. This still would not solve the case of mankind, this still would not feed the world, this still would not allow man to change, to take responsibility for its own creations, 'money' included.
'Money' is but a physical manifestation of how man deals with energy. Man has lost self, man has forgotten of the source, and has ended up fighting each-other for resource, for energy - in separation from each-other as life.

For real Oneness as Life to exist, Equality is the way. Oneness by definition implies Equality - without Equality, oneness is deception.

On the way to Equality and Oneness as Life, I stand for an equal money system - with equal money for all from birth to death.

Equal Money for All does not mean equally little money - Money is something printed out of thin air. The earth's resources are abundant and here for all, even of Food there is more than enough for everyone at this very moment. With an Equal Money System we can have Equal Wealth for All. We can literally all be millionaires.

I see that an equal money system will contribute extensively in the reformation of our practical co-existence -- it will assist mankind to transcend fear of survival, fear of each-other, greed, spitefulness. One will finally be able to do what one enjoy doing, professionals will be really good at what they're doing because each one will be doing their thing out of love, out of personal motivation, out of passion. We will finally have the time to deal with ourselves, time for ourselves and each-other, time for real relationships, real commitments, real personal growth. Then the process of self-realization can actually begin: when we remove the artificial values we have created/accepted/allowed, remove the chains of the abuse systems, and establish structures of support for all life - for ourselves and the children to come.
Bella

Re: Hi all! Bella

Post by Bella »

Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth is possible when we Give to ourselves and each-other that which we want to Get, that which we want to enjoy, that which we wish for or dream about, in a way that life is honored and no harm is done/accepted.

Thus Heaven on Earth is possible by making available for All Here and Now the things we would all enjoy: shelter, nurturing, water, living space, TIME, freedom of movement and all opportunities to self-expansion, growth and development - all opportunities to get to know ourselves and our world.

All those 'heavenly' qualities we tend to project into an afterlife or the future 'with some luck' : We can bring it all Here, for All.
Then 'luck' is irrelevant, and so is 'hope' and all kinds of projections.

If we look at how an individual 'think of' heaven, it is mostly a place where one 'know' and 'understand' who one is and what one's reality/one's life is. One gain 'knowledge' and 'understanding' to oneself and the context of oneself - the universe.

Heaven on Earth from that perspective is when all is known and all have equal opportunity to knowledge, abilities and the study of the universe.
Heaven on Earth implies that Life is Living, not surviving.
All being free to live and explore, we do not have to exist in survival-mode in fear of each other.
When all is known and all is seen - Fear is no more.
When all have equal power, equal life, equal value - Jealousy, Spite, Greed is no more.

Heaven on Earth implies practically that all are 'god'.
With Heaven on Earth all wo/men are equal - all beings are equal and thus no evil exist.

An equal money system is a first step to Heaven on Earth: Giving ourselves and each-other that which we want to Get.
If 'god' takes care of all its children, so should man.

So why don't we?
The answer is separation and fear.
Everyone wants in essence the same. Yet we submit to fear and worship beliefs of separation - instead of honoring Life as who we all really are.

Equality is the Key to Heaven on Earth.
'Heaven on Earth is eternal life'.
Equality is the Key to Life eternal.
Rozelle de Lange

Post by Rozelle de Lange »

Hi Bella,
One of the most valuable tools I found, is 'common sense'. A I learn to see things in common sense, meaning from the perspective of what we all have in common, which is life here, therefore from the perspective of what is best for all - I began to more and more let go of ego and stopped taking things personally. I started recognizing the consciousness patterns we all exist within and as, and developed the ability to describe patterns and their play-outs/consequences/outflows for the participants and the whole, without engaging in 'personal arguments' or personality attacks and such power-games.
Standing as principle - the principle of Equality, as what is best for all - entire new 'dimensions' of communication and interaction open up.
Thanks for sharing - always find your writings to be very assisting and supportive
Gian

Post by Gian »

Thanks for sharing Bella.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Awesome Bella,
thanks!
ANDREW DAVIS

Post by ANDREW DAVIS »