Hedo

Reece

Hedo

Post by Reece »

Hello, I'm back. After about 5 years about living Process I have successfully done it. Claiming this feat is actually not possible, but I will tell that I have not lived a Lie, or something false, but in Truth have Lived this 'process'. I first in the beginning began with self forgiveness, and have not accomplished much. Though this is no reflection whatever on these, I disregarded these tools, and fell. What happened to me is that I relapsed into a Psych Ward and was admitted there for self forgiveness. In this process I was in tune with the Universal Mind and had revelations not foretold before, or so I thought. The tools are all around us, in fact it is our Duty, to reveal themselves to each of us. Thanks Desteni for the Applications of Self Honesty, sup Sunnette Bella Marlen Ryan Gian Matty sorry to hear about Bernard. Yes I am real and I have made it thought I should return here, obviously we know, it is the Opposite of what you are thinking. The mind reigns over this realm, through process we free ourslves. I am in a band atm and working to achieve 'gem status'. What would I suggest in this moment? I loved the Quantum Mind Discussion thanks Sunette. The physical is not important. I never wanted recognition from my own kind. THE HARDEST Struggle I have recently conquered, with Temperance, was sobreity. This is why I have returned. I have lived Temperance, which is the conscious form of restraint, in "every moment", and have now visualized my return. Cheers. :D

barbara

Re: Hedo

Post by barbara »

Hello Reece!
Welcome back!

You know, when you say that you haven’t lived a lie or something false, this is quite a statement, as there is so much that we cannot even fathom about the process to oneness and equality with the physical, points wherein we are allowing and accepting participation within and as the mind that we are not in any way consciously or even subconsciously aware of. Just consider what you’ve listened to in the Quantum Mind Series to realize this for yourself.

Cool that you’ve opened yourself up to self-forgiveness to support yourself! It’s important to see that self-forgiveness requires a steady and self-disciplined application and walking the respective self-corrections to actually bring about some ‘accomplishment’ or rather for it to manifest in self-change that is self-supportive. For this the diplite course can be considered a ‘sine qua non’, coz it provides a basic understanding and structure, which is indispensable for one’s self-honest process to Life in and as the physical. You can find it under this link: Desteni I Process Lite..

When you say you have been admitted into a Psych Ward for self-forgiveness, it sounds as if you were walking around all day doing self-forgiveness out loud among people who have no context of the process/for self-forgiveness, and thus will have considered you emotionally off-balance or unstable, thus it is of absolute importance to make sure that how one proceeds with the tools that are provided here at Desteni does not bring forth consequences within one’s environment in such a manner as you have encountered, though I do not know how this specifically has come about in your case. For this matter I suggest you open a thread in the writing yourself to freedom section and also in the members blogs section, where you can place your writings and blogs, once you are ready to participate more. Be sure to not compromise yourself within and as to what and how you share, because some matters can be very sensitive. For such cases specifically, I would suggest writing out the situation for yourself first and foremost and then consider placing questions or issues in the Ask a Destonian thread. where you could write about points in more general and non-self-incriminating ways.

So, within the above context, be sure with respect to your statement
Reece wrote: The tools are all around us, in fact it is our Duty, to reveal themselves to each of us. Thanks
be wary of how you share yourself within 'the Tools', as not everyone is ready to hear and understand this in their current points in their processes, so only share your own realizations and what you have come to understand and have walked for yourself and are stable as and within.
Reece wrote:The physical is not important
--- It's all about becoming one and equal to and with the physical, Reece :)

Very cool to hear about your success with sobriety and your realization on ‘temperance’ being the ‘conscious form of restraint’ – which amounts to cool self-direction!

Lastly: please read through the forum guidelines, if you haven’t already!

Welcome again, Reece – looking forward to reading more from you!

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hi Reece, cool you are here. Barbara has already given cool feedback on certain points to consider in relation to this process such as how the whole point Is to stand one and equal to the physical and work with ourselves through writing, self forgiveness, self corrective application and sharing it here as a point of cross reference and support, which is what the forum is about.

Did you have another name in the old forums?

Enjoy writing yourself here

Anna

Post by Anna »

Hi Reece. Welcome back.

Cool support here from Barbara and Marlen!

Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Greetings Reece. Cool you're here, though, I don't recall your name from before so maybe you had a different user name.

I admit I find the following that you wrote disturbing, obviously because I see a reflection of myself in your words:
The physical is not important.
I mean for my entire life I have taken my physical body and this physical reality for granted, and as a result, I am now beginning to understand the consequences of doing so...

I really enjoy how Bernard put it:
"Realize, we need one point of agreement in this reality to bring forth a new reality: I suggest that we consider that point to be the Earth – that everything that’s of the Earth be regarded as Equal and be available for all as Equal.

And that everything that is life within and as the Earth that come forth from it - be regarded Equal in how it is supported by the resources the Earth provide. That’s a basic law that is already written in the very way that this existence exist.

The laws we’ve created; they are all part of our imagination. They are not real. We can stop those laws in a moment - but we cannot stop the law that actually manifests this reality, the physical law of the Earth.

The physical law of the Breath that builds our body. The physical reality that we need to eat, that we need shelter – we can’t change that. That all comes from the Earth – that law is written by the Earth – that law is written by our limitation.

That limitation is absolutely worthy if we look at our morality. We need a limitation because we are immoral beings. We do not care about life. We do not care about love. We do not care about anyone else but ourselves.

There is no morality in the world, we are immoral – we are not willing to consider that our very existence is based on: Our imaginary-world in our Minds and our personalities. All of that obviously we have given it a beautiful word: Ego.

Our Ego is fed by an interesting system that we designed, that is as unreal as our reality that we exist in as personality. And remember I’m not talking about the physical-reality; I’m talking about the imaginary-reality which we call society, culture, entertainment, education, government-systems, so-on - all of that is a product of our illusionary-reality within which we have placed rules of control and domination over each other. So that some may have it all and others have nothing.

We must consider what we have done, because the Earth will no longer accept our abuse. We will see that manifest in this world in multiple ways.

There is a suggestion that one must consider common sense. If one do not, there is a consequence. That consequence is being accelerated trough compression of time and it will be an inevitability that everyone will face, consequence.

All consequential -outflows eventually will be ONLY be self-directed and no longer affect another without permission." Bernard Poolman

I Definitely agree with what Barbara wrote:
I suggest you open a thread in the writing yourself to freedom section and also in the members blogs section, where you can place your writings and blogs, once you are ready to participate more. Be sure to not compromise yourself within and as to what and how you share, because some matters can be very sensitive. For such cases specifically, I would suggest writing out the situation for yourself first and foremost and then consider placing questions or issues in the Ask a Destonian thread. where you could write about points in more general and non-self-incriminating ways.

Enjoy your process Reece

Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Hey Reece, welcome back, you have got some very cool support here, and thanks Cathy for that cool reminder on the importance by Bernard of the physical and the walk in equality with and as it because in fact without the physical we would not be here. So the physical is what has been missed, and cool you are back Reece to support yourself to walk the tools here as they help one walk back in alignment with the physical itself. It's a process of course, so enjoy it and we are here if you have any further questions. Thanks for sharing.

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Welcome back Reece - cool to have you here - and thanks Cathy for placing those points from B - important to realize what is real and what is illusion and the process we are in fact walking is stopping the illusion created within our minds and back into alignment with physical reality - that which is real and equal for/as all

kim amourette

Post by kim amourette »

Hey Reece,

nice to have you here on the forum, welcome!

And cool support here guys

Cheers, Kim

sandymac

Post by sandymac »

Hi Reece, lots of cool support written already here. I just wanted to add I can relate to your struggles with alcohol. I too chose sobriety 9 years ago. So I wanted to share with you that AA meeting really supported me extensively through those first years. I went to meetings 4 times per week at least, whatever it took to not drink, so I would encourage a support group if you are having thoughts of picking up that first drink. The mind is a tricky devil when it comes to substance abuse.

Also, you do not need to believe in a higher power to receive support from a group like AA, I still go to meetings but am much more involved with Desteni now and gladly gave up these ideas several years ago. You may hear, 'you need to believe in a power greater than yourself-outside of yourself- to stay sober'. NO you do not. The main reason this is said is because so many alcoholics are egomaniacs, lol, so to get them to entertain a smigin of humility. Enjoy writing yourself to freedom!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”