Hey

Ish

Hey

Post by Ish »

Hey, my name is (name removed). I’ve been looking at the Desteni material for years. I ran across it back in 2009 on YouTube, I don’t remember how exactly.

I’ve watched the videos and visited the forums on and off for years but I always end up coming back to it. For what ever reason I haven’t been commit to the process completely. I’ve attempted the tools such as self forgiveness and writing over the years but never on a consistent basis.

It’s been a while since I’ve tried writing/self forgiveness and I feel a little bit confused as to where to start. I feel there’s so many points to write about but I just don’t know where to start. It’s confusing as fuck.

Anyway, I’m glad I finally joined the forum. Thanks.
Carlton

Re: Hey

Post by Carlton »

Hey Ish, welcome to the forums, a cool suggestion is to start with DIP Lite free online course that will assist you to understand the how to and why we write, just follow the link, glad to see you here. Enjoy!
Ish

Post by Ish »

Carlton wrote: 30 Apr 2019, 16:54 Hey Ish, welcome to the forums, a cool suggestion is to start with DIP Lite free online course that will assist you to understand the how to and why we write, just follow the link, glad to see you here. Enjoy!
Hey. Thanks, I just started the DIP Lite course a couple of days ago. I’m excited to see where it takes me.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Hi Ish,

Welcome to the forum. Great that you made the step to say hi and and to introduce yourself.

I agree that DIP Lite is a very good place to start, so enjoy the course.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Welcome Ish! Enjoy DIP Lite :) and see you around here
Ish

Post by Ish »

Marlen wrote: 02 May 2019, 17:12 Welcome Ish! Enjoy DIP Lite :) and see you around here
Thanks! :geek:
Ish

Post by Ish »

Gabriel wrote: 01 May 2019, 15:50 Hi Ish,

Welcome to the forum. Great that you made the step to say hi and and to introduce yourself.

I agree that DIP Lite is a very good place to start, so enjoy the course.
Hey, and thanks. Will do.
YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

Hey Ish,
I'm glad you are here too!
:D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”