Kristina's Vlogs

Kristina

Re: Kristina's Vlogs

Post by Kristina »

How I Quit Smoking - My Journey Up a Mountain

As a smoker for over 15 years, and someone who really loved the habit, I can say to you confidently if I can quit, so can you. I have no doubt about that.

It's not easy. Nope. It's effing hard. But it's possible and I am proof. Make a decision, give everything you got to LIVE that decision and never give up on yourself. Instead, be there for yourself knowing you can count on you.

If you were supported with this video, please like and share the video to support others and subscribe to be tuned in to my next video. I'll be coming around here more often ;)

Thanks for being here.
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Why I Quit Smoking - 4 Reasons that Got Me Through

I had 4 very clear reasons within me as to why I wanted to quit smoking... and when it came to those difficult moments of wanting to have just that one cigarette, my reasons WHY is what I leaned on in standing back up in my decision to say 'no more'.

What are your reasons for wanting to stop?
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

My Addictive Relationship

It took 10 Years to finally quit... and so what I can suggest is this... take baby steps and PRACTICE. 21 and 30 days challenges ARE what gave me the skills and strength to take on my biggest addiction. There is no shame in trying and falling as long as you never give up, stand back up and try again! Keep going, you'll get it!
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

What the World Needs Now

We need understanding and the only way we will create understanding within ourselves towards others is to first create it within ourselves with and through self-forgiveness.

Until we understand who/what/why/how we are, we won't be able to understand others and we will continue to create the same problems over and over again and blaming each other for doing just that.

Self. First.
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Overcoming Temptation and How I Developed Self-Will

10 years ago I made a decision to change my life and 10 years later I am seeing the fruits of my labor and I am seeing nothing but the potential for the next 10 years.

You know that classic saying, "if I can change, so can anyone." well I finally can say that for sure... if I can find value, confidence, and self-will within myself then So. Can. You. We need only to never give up on ourselves.
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Stepping Beyond My Fear

Here I share a fear I observed within myself when being offered a new position at work which entailed more responsibility. In that fear, I was wanting to compromise and stay in the safety/comfort zone /lesser version of myself that was my fear. In not accepting and allowing this of ourselves, we Grow.
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Money = Life

Have you ever wondered WHY we have to work to live? You need money to eat, and have a place to stay and have clothes on your back right? Your Money IS what Gives you Life.

But if LIfe is so honored and Cherished, WHY do we have to WORK for it?

Yang2020.com

Challenge your programming - do you honor life?
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Breaking the Cycles

Each adult was once a child shown who to be and how to live...

What are we creating? And whose taking responsibility for breaking their cyclical generational line?
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

The Meaning of Life - Andrew Yang and the Freedom Dividend

One argument against a Universal Basic Income or the Freedom Dividend is that if you give people money, what would be their meaning in life? Doesn't that imply our current meaning in life is to MAKE MONEY? Isn't that a limitation?

DARE to evolve past the survival mindset and embrace the reality of abundance and unconditional support - this is life in equality and oneness, baby.

Yang2020.com

I am 1 Vote for the Freedom Dividend and the END of Survival

Return to “Members' Videos”