Carlton's Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Carlton

Re: Carlton's Journey To Life

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... -imitator/

Day 837: Imitator

We often times present ourselves as the walk of a walk we’ve learned to walk from watching someone else walking their process, and the talk of all talks to be the talk of the town, from hearing what others have to say when expressing themselves, where we learn how to express ourselves just enough to be able to put our 2 cents in perspective and have it make sense and be satisfied with the nonsense we’re really emitting to the public, in imagery of the copy cat character in fact, I mean it’s really only wrong if you copied the wrong cat, or haven’t lived the corrections to how that cat became that, before blasting out facts of what they’ve realized lived and seen, that we should take the best from and live ourselves before imitating them.

I’m it a tailor, tailing after what someone else do well, never to learn from or be like, but to soak up the claim of it as my own, as if all the good ideas just pore right out of me, and I have knowledge about everything you see and think about, and if I do, I don’t want share the source, so you can always come back and praise my intellect, it’s amazing how we interact with others, to keep them under the cover of our thumb, where rule of thumb is to practice to faking it before you make it, but end up getting the big head from all the attention you get, and never make it to implementing the knowledge we know, because playing the imitation role is so much easier.

Seeing a fresh face you haven’t seen in years takes for premeditation of what character will we present, so scroll through the memory banks of all the characters we’ve imitated to pick the best one to emulate towards an old friend or family member, where the old friend or family member in turn to the same, and you fine yourselves wanting to leave as soon as you can, because it just not who you are and the characters butt heads, in a way of being very hard to maintain, so miss the opportunity of catching up from old times, because we’re comfortable with the imitation of a life we live now.

Not necessarily a knock off brand, we’re off brands of the mind, with branches of preprogramming stemming from Eons of time, knowing how the mind work in imitation of life, we side swipe to the left instead of accepting what’s right, that may not look how we think it should, but good for us in any case that’s misunderstood, because we’d rather take after a branded version of life, instead living the limitless possibilities that life have to offer, and been offering itself up for free, that we’ve declined responsibility for and now have to prove that we can be Trusted with Life, in Every way possible to become life in fact, and be the examples the imitators emit to.

Following in the sense of walking along side, without any sense of pride that I got this alone, is a way imitation can be redefined to support, meaning ‘do what I do in steps to correcting your walk’, which makes it easy for one to correctly imitate a walk, because one soaked in what was emitted through practical example, from another who presented practicality as their standing for life, and so learned what real imitation is really for. In which case I’ve learned how to live, as a work in progress and so -

Imitate THIS.

Thanks for reading
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... rspective/

Day 838: Do You Mind (Perspective)

When getting to the brim of a breaking point and the rim lips a downward slope over the edge, the claim one’s cup runneth over, is but the tip of the iceberg, that’s braked beforehand, when saying ‘Do You Mind’, preceded by ones short coming of irritation that’s clearly in formation with our perceived interruption, that states ‘stop bothering me, I’m thinking’, too busy in my mind blinking through chapters of character placement, wonderment and what if’s, and what if what they have to say is a point of support that’s being missed, into miss taking the opportunity to hack what I’m conjuring up in my mind?

Thing is, all we do is mine away chances for advancement, by shhh-ing one another, which may not always be the case, where the words ‘do you mind’ can go either way, where that’s what’s busy happening here, from them, as a test of ones resolve (if the point has already been walked) and from you, a failure to see the mirrored image of what we’re thinking, accepted and allowed, and for most part our awareness of being here is shot, and at times need these subtle nuances to awaken us back to the Real that Is You, Reality in essence, that should be counted as a blessing (so to speak) and to speak easy to those that communicate with me.

I mean these day’s it’s not that often you can find one to communicate with effectively, because of the taint we’ve placed over the trustworthiness of one another’s words, where if things sound unbelievable to us, we belittle the other in our mind and say stop lying, because we probably haven’t hard of it before, and so stick with it, and when explained more the context behind it, we already have our minds made up, to stating “Do you Mind”, that would bury the situation that has just been uncovered, and realized through the lack of understanding, that there’s more to this life and existence than we imagined, because our Ignorance is bliss created room for us to stay within the comfortability of not wanting to see s***.

That’s why when woken from a deep sleep, we get mad and want to fight the person who woke us up, literally, and at 6oclock in the morning we even knock the alarm clock off the night stand for interrupting our dream and/or so push the snooze button trying to pick up where we left off, because we’re too busy minding, which makes this a question “Do you Mind”, and answer how you will, because that’s all we do, like thinking it’s a feat to perfect the spoon bending technique, that take ectoplasm to achieve, but the mind won’t allow us to see that, and realize we have the capability of standing equal to and one with it, which opens the door for directing me within and as it, The Mind.

Things these days don't just happen by chance, but programmed into enhancing the devolution of man, which when looked at it in reverse, show how we created it all, therefore must also be the solution for these problems to be solved, that starts with the way we interact with others, that I forgive myself for the way I’ve interacted with others, in character, accepting and allowing separation to be present, that I validate with irritation and so tell others “Do you mind”, when all the while being stuck in my mind, directing any situation according to a feeling, and emotions that’s potent enough to sabotage my world and all relationships I’ve made thus far, and so on and so forth.

And from there one can see just how important it is to treat others how we would like to be treated, and live the message of Jesus in fact, for all believers and all who is self-aware of just this point, could be a point of equalizing humanity as a whole, so “Do You Mind”, we all are a work in progress. Investigate you HERE.

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... n-from-me/

Day 839: The Ultimate Separation (From Me)

When your way is not a way of getting we say things like, Ima cut you off, because I need to surround myself with people who loves me, as the piney imperfection that I need love and to be love, which is a cry for acceptance from Yes men and women who won’t tell me that I’m full of s*** when I’m down and out and want to blame the world and you for the experience of me. These things are like breeding strings of separation, to becoming old, ornery and alone, simply because we ran out of people to cut off in our lives, and now stuck living in a state of evil, eventually withering away, because we were looking for love in all the wrong places and complicated the simplicity of a life worth living, with all in our world as equals to us.

The same as saying I’m downsizing to fit my budget, that’s a lie to covet the money I have, to eventually falling off because I thought hoarding was a point of investment in itself, instead of realizing investments is a point of self-movement, in circulation to keep the blood pumping in circulation, to circumvent the point of stagnation in a stationary position, waiting for things to happen that won’t, if we don’t reciprocate what life has to offer, that offers itself up freely for all, to have the ultimate experience of connecting with one another as all one Self, while being here just to connect with oneself, where what we have here is a failure to communicate, and this failure to communicate is how we separate, but after seeing that another don’t look like me, in the face because their skin color is placed of a different shade, that validate the point we’re trying to make, that each continent should hold just one race, and borders we use as our saving grace, to not take responsibility for this mess we’ve made that exacerbates separation.

A point of inception is skin coloration, to claiming I’m colored and you’re not like me, so separate ourselves from ourselves (each other), without knowing how this even came about, and for some of us we really don’t want to know, but would rather live within the idea that I’m the cream of the crop, and so blame the other for what we have and have not, that can be taken away at any given moment on either end, because things are not simply the way they were, where times have changed and in these changing times, skin color is now just a state of mind, that can easily be corrected and replaced with acceptance, that we all are cut from the same potato, and shapes and sizes lies to the eye in spite of us all being alive and well, we prefer the dissonance of being in hell, and so choose to say ‘hello’ to one another, instead of ‘be well’ that does wonder to our well-being, I mean I’m guilty of the same before redefinition, and so say hello as a point of creation, creating heaven on earth that will only take place if our ultimate goal is to stop the way we separate.

What’s the rush, why are we in a race to leave this place, to go someplace that doesn’t exist, and leave everybody behind so we can exist, as a ghost like image because our bodies won’t go there, where I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have exacerbated the separation that exist in this world, in a rush to want to leave this place to go someplace that doesn’t exist, leaving everyone else behind who didn’t follow the same religious stand point of view I was born, bread and raised in, taught to be true, instead of seeing the likeness in every human being as me, and so become an example of how WE all can live on this planet as equals in oneness and equality.

That it takes all to come together to make a difference and this coming together is not a point of discussion, but a sharing of our own self-corrective points, that would solidify all coming together on one accord, and connecting ourselves to the life line of Life, and live life in abundance as caretakers of this existence, I mean I once thought I was special and never knew the mission, because I missed the obvious of speak and tell, in the sense of telling exactly what I see, when looking at my Self inside of me, that doesn’t make me any better than anybody else, and NOT a fight with the Systems that’s out there somewhere, but a showing how I’m processing to ever so change me, to be the best that I can be doing what’s best for all, and that’s it.

In fact, I’ve separated myself from getting knowing my body, I’ve separated myself from the thoughts I think, I’ve separated myself from each one I see, by thinking they don’t look like me. I’ve created spaces of separation as us over here, and them over there we need to be aware of, then tried to convert some from over there to follow my self-interest, thinking it’s imperative to have more on my side, where as a collective we say “You don’t want to die alone” then go out and find someone to die along with, interrupting their lives with relationships, that built off of a feeling and bound to fail, but all hail to human nature that separated us all, in spite of knowing that we are all one, alone but together in individual expression, that doesn’t change the First Molecule we all came from. Enjoy Process!

Thanks for readings.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

Day 840: The Lady in the Red Dress (Perspective)

Plus the buff guy in the beige shorts (as an addon), and all other people and things in our world that appeals to us, should be congratulated for a distraction well played, and made in the nick of time right before or after we should have or have realized something, although seeing it coming, our roaming eye gravitate toward the curvature that bevels the body, where we probably should have kept our eyes from roaming on their own, and honed in on what we were actually doing, in pursuance of walking through the steps of our process, for each one of us at different locations, positions and placements at different times in our lives, that we’ve created to walk through this lifetime, and you’re right we all have been distracted, in fact we might be distracted right now.

An image of a god like body materialistic, that covers up a devilish mind unpresented, the thoughts that lies deep within such an acceptable figure, is the thought that we pick up on to be delivered, as one liners and pick up lines we designed, in hopes to connect to the other persons mind, and see if it align with our ideas of connection, that messes with the point of us standing as correction, but say ‘my god they’re beautiful’, is what we’re left with, and that’s it when all is said and done with this perspective.

But the affect only comes in when one reacts to what we see, then go into our minds and create possibilities, that poses a threat to our insecurities and doubts, that if I talk to them they may curse me out, so think the worst about them to validate our infractions, without them even giving us a glance, where in the midst we have a chance to stop this from happening, to stop our nose sniffing senses from being attracted to conflict, and self-inflicted mayhem when our feeling set in, and addiction starts to arise when thinking about them, that can easily be avoided by staying in our own lane, when we Know we have a problem when looking at pretty things, it’s strange that we have problems when looking at pretty things, where a memory comes up from what we saw on T.V., to thinking that’s me, it’s my time to get what I want, that’s cut short when not knowing the wants that I need, and plead to god ‘is this really for me’, because I feel like I’m in Love with what I see.

I mean this all happen in a moment of reaction, in imagining what if this was real, it’s really the lady in the red dress holding the blue pill, for us to go back and see just how blissful ignorance really is, and every once in a while you may be invited into a situation of grandeur that stamps and reason for acceptance in our minds, where someone in our interest may reach out to us, out the blue that you may think is compatible to you, so we entertain the idea for a short period of time, and that’s all the mind needs to distract us from being here, into thinking I got this because I’m aware of what’s happening here, and so use awareness as a war of energy surging through our bodies, to falling for the very thing we’ve committed ourselves to be aware of, and swear that I manifested this into my own life, for the good, that’s bad, until the bad turn ugly and find ourselves walking the same point again.

Addiction is the sucker that drains us dry, that sits right behind what the eyes see, that’s why most of us say I love people watching, that really only watch the way they look and walk, and from there determine how far our imagination will go, and if they catch us looking shift our eyes real quick, to not make such a defined gesture with our heads and/or act as if we’re trying to see something behind them.

But the purposeful purpose of the lady in the red dress, or the attractive buff guy (to me), screams the point of self-acceptance, do I accept myself more than the image I see, compared to an image of a person I would like to be like, that I allow to create judgement when relating with others in my world, causing me to lose sight of relating to the self of me, and so separate myself from the images I see, that all I envision is pieces of me, that’s been spread out over and long period of time and now seeing glimpse of myself in my mind, dressed up in characters to feed my eyes, that can easily be corrected this lifetime. Learn how HERE.

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

Day 841: The Question Behind the Question (Perspective)

[Real quick] Starting points are like bartering points for asking some of the things we do, and doing some of the things we do without asking the question, but why am I really doing it or what am I really asking, as King of my own self-interest, where curiosity is possibly the most nosy word around, but yet we remain curious and serious about wanting to know, unless it’s how things work to know more about what we do. Where what we’ve been through, (if questioned) is a prying perspective of sorts, that some may use to go against the grain and against you with no remorse, making vulnerability a question of how much should I say and who we choose to say it to that can ruin your whole day.

We devise way of manipulation to get the truth out of somebody, I mean is it the truth we’re really looking for or a hearing for our curiosity, and what will we do with the information if it’s not what we expected, that so makes the question behind the question a point of irrelevance, from questions like “Are you ok”, or anything from the past, especially if the question seem too difficult to ask, where we’re quick to pass judgement silently behind a smile, while saying in our minds, I got something on them now, that can be used when I see fit to throw a fit about something, in wake of becoming emotional, wanting to ‘fit’ about something, that don’t fit when emotional and not knowing what we want, so ask questions of grandeur to get the answers that we want.

And when it’s something else, we don’t believe a word they’re saying, to walking away with the idea that I can’t trust this person, is it really deserving to take what others have to say for granted, instead of managing the possibility they’re only answering what we asked, that we mask when using pre-questions to beat around the bush, with the belief that what I’m seeing may be misunderstood, and taken the wrong way which cause for investigation, before sabotaging a relationship by being complacent.

Adjacent to that there is such a thing of making a point, but only if the point needs context to get to, in the sense of contextualizing what one has been through, to get and understanding if what we’re saying makes sense, so the walking through perspective of each step makes perfect sense, to ensure that nothing’s missed or misconstrued as a hindrance, being that the way we see things may be different than others, so the question in front of the question poses no threat when uncovering, what’s needed to be seen when asked for a perspective, especially when in contexts of learning a self-lesson, and that’s it. We all are a work in progress.

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... rst-enemy/

Day 842: Your Own Worst Enemy

What’s gotten into me is an enemy in fact, when intimacy seem to be the thing that we lack, where the truth about things is always correct and exact, but over looked when asking the question, “Did I do that”, your own worst enemy is the ‘I’ in the mirror, as seen through the eyes as mirrors of one another, on the wall in our minds we mural one another, and place images of them being the blame for us, where in a God we trust outside of ourselves, with made up promises to take things out on them, when I’ve created the world of me around myself, but play the victim to not take responsibility. Its heart felt when going through depression and anguish, where the pain is excruciating to say the least, when using blame that ends up feeding the beast, it makes me my own worst enemy.

We get mad when sabotaging the relationships we have, in hopes the relationship would stay the same, while the relationships we have with ourselves is estranged, which makes us deranged from having our life in order, where the follow of some rules is a self-sabotage, a mirage that the mind use to massage us to sleep, and while asleep we damage the very essence of our beingness, that most don’t realize we have but say, “I think, therefore I must be the mind I am”, I react and so must be the anger I feel, I feel and that makes me an emotional person’, without considering could these emotions be the enemy of me, that I use loosely and perpetuate in a moment of confrontation, as if to confront ‘why am I doing this to me’, but by never asking the question why am I doing this to me, makes us our own worst enemy.

Self-Position and Placement we create an enemy of, especially when stepping into a situation blindly, and find that it’s getting beyond my ability to direct, and expect things to magically sort themselves out, then pout about things not going the way we expected, in protection of the idea we have about self- placement, but wait, if everything would work itself out, we’re quick to shout out loud, “YES, I did that”, with the claim, “Right place, right time” all the time, which shows that I’m the curator of where I go, and the people I meet and the interactions I have – that when accepted as a self-placement become a correction of the past.

Before last but not least it’s the idea of feeling empty, that I need something to shake up this world of mine, with all I know in it, once friends of mine that has shown me in so many ways my own human nature, without knowing they were doing so, but pushed aside, thinking I just don’t need them in my life, and so place as an enemy them in my mind, to continue on chasing after a self-interested buddy, or a friend who would always be on my side, lying to myself about having fulfillment, while feeling guilty about having no fulfillment, so turned to guilty pleasures to stop feeling empty, that only drain me more from being complete, all this while thinking I’m awake but sleep, in the sense of not looking inside myself to deep, but stayed on the surface of how people see me, and here I would remain within a point of defeat, never once consider being my own worst enemy.

What’s not realized is that anything outside of investigating oneself is the exacerbation of being our own worst enemy, where it’s actually easy to agree with what some have to say, if what they say is a pointed out fact, without wanting to react, or lash back out at them, for showing us what
we’ve done to others, that obviously we’re still doing to ourselves, or else it wouldn’t be perpetuated towards us by them, where we may say, some people are just a**hole, but what about the holes we drag others in, and down to our level because of embarrassment, it becomes a clear picture for me when seeing things this way, that if I accept this point of responsibility, others won’t have anything to say, that would correct our relationships and stop the sabotaging within it, to spend every moment being here in the present, and if every moment is being spent here in the present, lessens the chances of me being my own worst enemy, because I’m seeing and correcting these flaws within me, to reach my utmost potential to be a friend of me.

To be continued…
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... nemy-pt-2/

Day 843: Your Own Worst Enemy Pt.2

Taking offense is the defense of our own self-interest, where the other pushes you off into the depths of you to see yourself, but get mad being that we’re not ready to see ourselves, and so claim abuse to validate not wanting seeing ourselves, to face ourselves, I’m the worst enemy of me, and can’t stand it so create an external enemy out of you, and that’s where the war starts, let’s blow them to smithereens, that’s still don’t stop the enemy within me, we the people are lost in a state of emptiness, to claim one can be such an enemy of the state, when we’re all enemies to the life we’ve chose to create, in the state we’re in that’s up for debate, that this existence was created to eradicate the enemy of us all, as our own inherent nature that we transformed into human nature, and now us humans are the only species that haven’t evolved, or came to the conclusion that we’re killing us all.

Inch by inch, day by day, step by step, all the way, piece by piece, bit by bit and little by little we’re there, that’s now here, neck deep, submerged within the mess we’ve made of our individual worlds, this world and existence as a whole, but can’t remember how we got to this point, I mean imagine if all the energy used on convincing others that someone else is an enemy to you, was inverted and used to fulfill one’s own self-emptiness and lack of willingness to take responsibility for one’s own self, in one’s own world, simply put this would be heaven with a haven of possibilities, that by eradicating one’s own self enemy makes it possible to do.

But, not in the sense of Being-Your-Thought, but correcting the idea that I am my thoughts, which makes me my mind and subject to time, that mines the flesh and deteriorate the spine, just to get old and die after having a “good” life or living the good life because money is involved, but with all the money in the world, no problems we’re solved, but evolved into being the worst species around, because we’ve separated ourselves from every species alive, to play the dominant role over everything that’s life, and now stuck perpetuating a slave in the mind, not realizing that, I am my own worst Enemy.

Self-entrapment is a self-absorbed action, of blindly following a self-interested feeling, for an self-interested outcome, that wasn’t well thought out, but programmed into thinking that I thought it all out, but self-extraction is an action of correction, that assist one when walking through the consequences of separation, and freemasons are like blocks of concrete awaiting placement, with all this knowledge of how to live straight - that if used constructively can equalize the human race and make this place one big city, and live in harmony with everyone in it, that would exterminate any form of enemy arising, because we’ve rose to the occasion and calls for correction, and perfected for each one a life worth living, and in this life worth living we collaborate well, but first comes the correction to escape this hell, that goes a little something like this;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind trick my beingness into thinking my body is crazy when fear is stimulated within it, and so project this fear onto toward other in my world as cause for the experience of me in that moment, and so call these people/places/things and beings my enemy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not look into me and see how I am creating this experience of me, inside myself that makes it obvious that I am my own worst enemy.

How is this done – I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to throughout my life accumulate all sorts of information, statement, pictures in motion that potent enough to believe could happen, then create scenarios in my mind of “could BE’s” and what if’s, then react to the possibility of my own thoughts coming alive, with no consideration of my own well-being, when using the power of the mind to manifest a world full of s*** for myself, to live in and have to face as my own creation, believing false promises of going to a better place, that won’t happen, no matter how much I believe it will happen and so call others enemies whose showing me that it won’t, that I so need to wake up to the reality of me and stop being angry at what I can’t see, because if I don’t matter will only get worse, and this is where the reverse aspect comes into play.

Where I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand how all anger towards others is a point of not wanting to see me, and so choose to initialize my own protection and defense mechanism, to protect the validation of blame that I once perpetuated toward others, by calling them my enemy.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize how when looking at it, enemy can be the point of investigating intimacy within oneself, where through introspecting my trigger points, strengths and weaknesses, I am able to see how I create the experience of me, and so stand within the acceptance of fault, blame and jealousy, as I am/we are the only ones who could and have done these things to ourselves, which make us/me/you, “Our Own Worst Enemy”, in fleeting moments of not wanting to own up to our own s***, that if owned would shake up this existence as a whole, to create a world that best for all.

That it only takes a moment of self-recognition, in recognizing ones weakness toward the point of being responsible for one’s own actions, done unto oneself, out of the misguided perception that I’m different than you, and should be aware of you trying to change me, which is not possible, as we hold the key to correcting our own mishaps, and just so happen to have the ability to change ourselves, and with this ability we’ll stop externalizing enemy, to realizing the enemy in me could be a friend to me.

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... -old-days/

Day 844: Screaming for The Good Old Days

It starts with a wish, a longing for to change the current situation in which we’re living, oblivious to the mind patterns in which we exist in, if only I could have done the other, instead of becoming a muthaf***er to my own self-will, would things be different than they are now but still, it’s something about the good old days that we want to rinse and repeat, that for most part is based on a self-interested feeling, where all I knew was all I believed, but that ‘what I knew’ wasn’t good for me, the simplicity of a black and white perspective unquestioned – that as long as I learned my lessons life would be good for me, and that’s all I had to do was to follow certain beliefs, and push aside any alternate possibilities, back then I lived blissfully in a positive frame of mind, with a deposit of secret thought, during this waste of time, I felt fine not knowing, being that I didn’t want to know, and lo and behold those day came and now gone.

Stories at story time constructs a remembrance of way back when, in conversations we have with our dearest friends, that opens the door for wanting to do it again, to claiming “I wish I knew what I know now, back then”, “I probably would be in a better place right now”, then frown about all the mistakes that was made, which is amazing how I overlooked my own self-placement, to stay within the character I wanted to be, thinking the good old days brought it out of me, and so long to be the person that I once was, a passionate thug with no sense of direction, except when I wanted things to go my way.

The simple life was done in a complexed way, being that we had a complex about everything, as if we just remembered seeing things for the first time, then have Déjà vu and don’t know why, in spite of repeating the same thing plenty of times, our minds only allow us to remember what we react to and go through especially if there’s energy involved, we want to do it again and again until we fall, and get dizzy doing it, s*** we’re the worst, when rehearsing a past life and putting it first, before what we deserve as a collective humanity, that each one of us can live together in Oneness and Equality, that’s actually sought by the 99%, until one of the 99% get rich and stop trying, it’s the design of self-preservation that’s lying to us all, right underneath the point of greed that serves only me, where if we’re all rich the good old days won’t mean a thing, so why not take responsibility and create a world of unlimited possibilities, that’s probably the best thing that can be done for all, in giving everyone what they need, that would make screaming for the good old days obsolete, because we would be living in good orderly fashion, that would open the door for more self-correction and perfecting the human race would be the name of the game, instead of virtualizing the way we think life should be lived.

Giving up is not an option, even if you’ve already done it, because in some way or the other we will have to face ourselves, and living in the past only prolongs this hell, with a swelled up Ego we continue to rebel, for no cause (really) but not having as much money as you do, and use this as an excuse to not take a stand and walk hand and hand with what we created, so we can see the fibrillation within the ripples we’ve caused, that arteries the heart of this physical existence, where ever single problem in this world can be solved, that takes each one of us individually being present and here, correcting our past infractions and fears.

Thing is we scream about wanting to relive the good old days of the past, instead of creating them for each one of us nowadays, that would pave the way for a brighter future for humanity, and casually usher in a new way of living, then all will be forgiven because we’ve forgiven ourselves, as all as ourselves a correction well needed, that supersedes any validation for separation - to congregate all as one, on this place we call Earth.

Where, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my expansion/growth and development, by wanting to go back and relive the good old days, call them god days in fact, where I lived in a dazed believe that I was living life, and so excommunicated myself from a life worth living, to stay within the longing for ignorance is bliss, where I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand, how I created the days I lived back then, in and as a blissful ignorance, that I was only able to see in a hindsight of correction, to see that my screaming for the good old days was an abdication of self-responsibility, untaken, that I perpetuated to not have to face myself in what I created as the days of today, and so now choose to part ways with the past, that I have let trap me within it for way too long, to unconditionally letting go of all perceptions I had and create my nowadays as the good old days that will last. Responsibility taken.

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

Day 845: Belief System (Perspective)

Don’t tamper with one’s belief system, or get trampled upon and drop you like a bad habit, an unspeakable action that’s never really dropped, but perpetuated habitually, where spirituality is the name of the game, that’s the easiest, because no one can see the spirit in which you speak about, but doubt that this could ever fall upon deaf ears, to being heard loud and clear “I know what I’m talking about”, by preacher and ministers that lecture a well-constructed message, harshly spoken, that massages the eardrums into submission, a pounding fearful confession, and call this a lesson, I mean is it me, or just them screaming to get a point across, that’s not understood, but quick to say the preacher preached one hell of a sermon, talking about hell and how we’re certain to go, if we don’t have faith in what they believe.

Thinking that we’re standing in need, and so beg, preys on every prayer circle kneeling in war rooms, consumed with words like demons and the devil, and “lord please bind Satan on very hand”, then stand up and demand others to follow our self-interest, never mentioning I got a problem with what I’m thinking and every time I blink in a memory to be stored, move further away from ourselves even more, it’s a sore subject to tell someone their belief system is the problem, and the only way to solve it is stop believing in what we do, where being prone to questioning shows our beingness stepping through, but get stopped at the door by insecurity called Ego.

If you go, I’ll go, I believe in your method, without questioning the madness that melancholies the senses, where somewhere out there we believe is a life worth living, instead of living life right here in the presence of self, longing for a way to get rid of this body, when this body is the only life we’ve lived in thus far, that’s been supporting us to see ourselves in so many ways, but we’ve encaged ourselves to live within the idea of slavery, that’s bravery if you look at it, stating I can take this s***, thinking we have no choice but to always submit, then quit, with the belief that I’m powerless, without realizing those in power are subjected to slavery to.

Where Ideas and Perceptions goes hand and hand with Beliefs, and these things are the masters we enslave ourselves to, stemming from thoughts in our minds we think we have no control over, but think we’re in control of what we think, that’s a step away from could be if we directed ourselves, in the sense of redefining every word we speak, with no emotional attachments or mood changing feeling, it’s the way to live life in Oneness and Equality.

And when lived as One with and Equal to oneself, creates all as one in the best interest of each other, and the belief system perspective becomes a ‘Knowing’ who I am, which eradicates wanting others to believe in you/me, where ‘believe you me’ houses a conjecture of doubt, which creates a pout about not getting the attention we seek, or think we need from not attending to ourselves, or even believe that it’s possible to attend to ourselves, in the sense of being watchful of the things we react to, and blow off thinking that it’s healthy to become angry, but being angry houses a massive belief system in itself, that we’re born to react and act out our emotions, which in fact is just another Idea/Perception and Belief, which makes me a slave to the thoughts that I think, and so speak on that in which we think we know, which show that we’ve become the lie embedded within the belief.

If you see something say something is a way we follow laws, that’s jaw dropping how quick we are to tell on ourselves, in snitch of sowing together a fabricated story, that glorifies the Ego every time we do it, that I want to be praised for shedding light on what someone else is doing, without considering what they’re doing is a part of their own process, and not our, being that most of the time what they’re doing doesn’t affect us in any way, but somehow we believe that we’ve saved the day, and so stay within this belief until someone else do it to us, then scream about them needing mind their own business.

For me, one of the opposites of belief is unconditional acceptance, in unconditionally accepting that I may be wrong, when blindly follow any well-known belief, without questioning or investigating all thing within it, to keeping that which is good from all things within it, and apply all these things in a way that can be lived, where Before I Lie down and accept this Feeling (Belief), I choose to correct the acceptances I allowed.

And by choosing to correct the acceptances I allowed, shows how I am a +1 to changing the acceptances of this world, to be a place that only accepts what’s best for all life equality, and equality live together with all as creators instead of takers, that takes place when all believer become benefactors of self-change, to following the moto, “If you can change, I can too”, instead of “If you change I will too”, to so stay within the idea of waiting for the world to change, because the world is already changing and will you be a part of it, to at the end of time, say I did my part to correct my mistakes, and by correcting my mistakes made this a better place, to be enjoyable for all of us to live in harmony.

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... nce-of-me/

Day 846: Taking Responsibility for the Experience of Me

The sayings “Step up” and/or “Break a Leg” are two idioms synonymous for ‘take care’ and ‘do a good job’ where giving it all you got is my bests in action and the ability to respond is a well needed attachment, in fact when taking responsibility the experience of me is glee, because it’s me actually correcting and changing every part of me, every morsel, every molecule, way down to the bone gristle, I mean it’s fickle to think we can’t reach our utmost potential, and mental to believe that this process is simple, when haven’t never taken responsibility before, but gored through every situation I didn’t understand, and ignored every opportunity to direct it effectively.

We become sad because we picture ourselves in such a horrible light, unable to explain what we see in our minds, and so fiend for understanding that’s quick to take us away, where everything we come across, we grab onto for safety, in fear of somehow being taken away, which makes the experience of me a crying shame, because of crying and ashamed of being afraid, of ‘what if’s’ and ‘could be’s and others might say, why is it that we judge ourselves this way, and project it onto others who think nothing about us, and doubt that we could ever change the experience of me, to living with myself knowing that I’m the creator of this, and if I’m the creator that salutes the possibility, that I also have it within me to change to who I am.

The belief that a red carpet should be laid out before you, or that heaven should open its doors and pour out its love, is a smudge that stains the way life should be lived, to give as you would like to receive and not just expect others to always give, I mean I lived that for so long on either end, giving all that I have without realizing what I had, that on either end perpetuates sadness from a self-positioning placement and can’t wait until we totally get back on our feet, to clean up the mess we’ve made in disbelief, that I could ever let things fall apart in the first place, but s*** happens the first time we fall apart, that creates the experience we find ourselves in.

They say take the good with the bad, because without the bad how do you justify the good, or better yet testify about the changes you’ve made, from rage to being calm, from reactive to being solemn, from f*ck you to no problem, it’s the experience of me that’s bothersome before a way is figured out, because we keep on getting mad, before ‘The’ way is figured out, and often times part ways with the resolution before it’s resolved, to believing this experience of me can’t be solved, so never evolve away from a place of complacency and so stay within a place of being comfortable permanently, it has to be a point of make belief that someone can live this way, in disbelief that my mistakes is the things that could save me.

Simply put, imagine an endangered species going extinct, unable to see what’s being done unto thee, then imagine finding out that it’s all your fault, with no one else to blame but what You “Thought”, where the realization thereof is exponential and instrument when waking up and realizing this for yourself, that all I ever done was create a life in shambles, no matter how much money I have/had we’ll ultimately go extinct, from not taking responsibility for the experience of me, but living within the idea of self-defeat, without realizing what we sow we definitely reap, and this is what’s creating the experience of me. Correction to come.

To be continued…

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”