Hello from Australia

vegemite

Hello from Australia

Postby vegemite » 23 Sep 2019, 00:43

Hello. Re-introducing myself after being silent for last 11 years. Most of my life I have indulged in 'solipsism', and still trying to disengage. Over the last couple of years I have realized it's even more reprehensible than narcissism. It's hard to take. Not a quantum realization. Although I am on a pension for chronic psychosis, i realize that it's not a mental disorder- I'm a creep, roughly in the same league as a narc.
That's about all I have to say for myself, at least I am losing the idea of being misunderstood by others.
I would like to do Desteni Lite if possible.

Kristina

Re: Hello from Australia

Postby Kristina » 24 Sep 2019, 05:24

Hey Vegemite!

Welcome - sounds like you've gotten to some self-honesty? That's the best place to start. and DIP lite - which is free and you can help yourself to the course when you are ready... lite.desteniiprocess.com

So you were vocal 11 years ago? Care to share your real name?

If not - would be cool to hear how you first heard the desteni material and what brings you back around?

vegemite

Postby vegemite » 24 Sep 2019, 11:23

Sorry I neglected to include my name. Garry Clancy

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 24 Sep 2019, 17:41

Hi Garry, cool you are giving yourself another go with supporting yourself.

What happened in your life that got you to decide to get back to a self-support consideration?

And yes, you are familiar with DIP Lite, you can start it once again - but, do be aware that once you start it, there is no option to restart it several times. This time I suggest doing it all the way so that you create a new and fresh approach to it.

So, you can share more about how you've been and what your experiences have been like etc.

Welcome back

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » 24 Sep 2019, 21:59

Hi Garry, it is cool that you are stepping out of the shades and deciding to make your presence known.

Enjoy re-taking the DIP Lite course.

Christopher

Postby Christopher » 26 Sep 2019, 03:40

Welcome Garry.

tormod

Postby tormod » 28 Sep 2019, 21:52

Welcome Garry - cool that you are here.

It would be nice to hear some more about what your relationship was to desteni 11 years ago and how you look at that now.
Perhaps also you can share more about the experience of psychosis and how you find grounding in that.

Enjoy and familiarize with forum.

Greetings again

Return to “Introduce Yourself”