Falun Gong

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
frank

Falun Gong

Postby frank » 27 Sep 2019, 07:27

According to Falun Gong teachings, life substance is a spinning wheel that resonates colorful lights, and it sits in your abdominal region. Is this kind of identical to Desteni teachings?

This also reminds me of Buddha interview. Is the light that Buddha found in the deep consciousness also life? Mykey in an earlier video mentioned that life exists as an innocent white substance. I'm just wondering if it is the same as what Buddha found out.

Thanks.

Marlen

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Marlen » 27 Sep 2019, 19:04

Hi Frank,

I'm not familiar with those teachings, however as with any other religions, philosophies or teachings, each will most likely have a very particular way of describing things and naming them. So I'd suggest to not try and 'compare' them to what you may read or find through the Desteni Material, otherwise it becomes confusing trying to find 'what is real' when in fact, when it comes to that kind of 'observations' a lot of the stuff related to energy, especially white light etc - was part of the same conciousness design.

So, a suggestion is to rather look at what of those teachings you can take with you that are meaningful and supportive in your practical every day living. Meaning, how do their concepts, way of approaching life and its challenges becomes something resourceful for you to apply. This is within the principle of 'investigate all things and keep what's good' where you don't need to then formulate ideas of 'what to believe on' related to concepts like energy, Buddha etc. This is the link to the audio, is only one Euro if you haven't listened to it, I recommend you get to it to understand waht Buddha really found https://eqafe.com/p/life-review-the-buddha-experience

Therefore, the Desteni Process is a lot more focused on actually getting to LIVE in practical ways and in every day moments such life, where we don't necessarily need to know 'where it is located' or 'how it looks' or 'which colors it has' because it is all focused on day to day practical living. This is and has been the focus for a long time now in terms of the Desteni process as such. The very early videos are a reference and explanation of how things operated back then, but a lot has changed since then.

A way to 'catch up' is to sign up for Eqafe Unlimited where you can then listen to the series and get the 'full picture' on many things regarding the stuff that was initially shared in YouTube videos and where we are now when it comes to the focus on this process. There's just too much to update on if you haven't gotten to Eqafe material yet to describe here, but you can there use also the search button to find out more about the topics or things that may interest you and that may have not been published before.

As a personal share, for example, I am getting to know a little bit more about the philosophy involved in Qi Gong for example, but that doesn't mean I then have to compare or create an idea of what's true or what isn't according to the Desteni Material. I approach it in 'its own realm' and not try to 'fit it in' within the Desteni context. Some things may be kind of similar but a lot is quite something in its own, and so that's how I approach it. What do I take from it then? The physical movements/exercises and the breathing and body awareness that I can develop with it, as well as why not imprinting some intentions that do go along with something I can integrate into my life with those movements, as something to focus on while doing the physical exercises, but that's about it. And then, I rather become thankful that such things exist where there's benefits to it that I had not been 'open' to consider, based on how I was more like dogmatic about Desteni in relation to other methods, philosophies etc. So, I'm applying that point of 'investigate all things and keep what's good' in a way that benefits me/my body/my mind/my being.

Ok take care

frank

Postby frank » 28 Sep 2019, 10:35

Hi Marlen,

I've listened to the Buddha interview already, that's why I come up with the question above. Now I know that it is still of energy according to you.

So now from what I understand, life substance is in essence a dark substance. That's why mykey did a interview called eternal darkness of life substance.

But I find myself still curious about this point: what exactly does this substance look like? I always felt obsessed within since I participated in Desteni and been exposed to this point, the life.

So Marlen, are you reached the stage of can actually see it yourself, or that's only the portal's ability?

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 29 Sep 2019, 00:36

Hi Frank

>To answer your question, nope, I haven't and it's not an aim I have in general. I once was interested in 'seeing' stuff, perhaps at the very, very early stages of process, until I understood it wasn't about having 'abilities' to see things like actual images - or getting the 'same abilities' that the portal has etc. But more about getting to understand what such life is and how it exists in everyone, and how one can get to bring that more to the surface in practical living. That's what matters to me, not a 'seeing' as with physical eyes or getting things only understood at a knowledge level - which sure is cool to get the explanation for it, but it's just that, a reference - not a 'getting to have some special ability' or anything like that, but more like getting to understand through this process what that life is that I can bring through in my own body, being and mind in my everyday living, to see what of my skills, qualities, innate or the ones that I can create are the ones that I consider resonate more of this life or beingness essence that everyone has.

Hence the emphasis I make on practical process and its relevance - sure, we can all get curious about some things, but for the most part over the years I've come to see that satisfying such curiosity only leads to 'knowing some data' and that's it - what's most relevant is how that can be lived, 'experienced' if you will, which is what matters the most to me. And that's then what from my perspective is the whole purpose of process, to get to understand, get to 'see' this but not with 'physical/mind eyes' but more like an understanding of oneself, the best, the worst, the things we need to change and work on and getting to live that out in our reality. That to me is what this 'birthing life from the physical' means. So that's my two cents on this.

frank

Postby frank » 01 Oct 2019, 12:03

I have one understanding:

If you can see it, then you can resonate it in every second. I'm not sure if it's what Bernard said about to "stand as life".

Or what you really need to do is standing as nothingness, which is Kundalini. Isn't there's a statement in tao te ching indicates one should stay in nothingness?

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » 01 Oct 2019, 23:15

I have one understanding:

If you can see it, then you can resonate it in every second. I'm not sure if it's what Bernard said about to "stand as life".

Or what you really need to do is standing as nothingness, which is Kundalini. Isn't there's a statement in tao te ching indicates one should stay in nothingness?

Hi Frank,

when you have walked process for many years, as Marlen says, you will find more value in the practical applicability of information in your daily life - and be less swayed by 'phenomena', such as the color of things or seeing interdimensionally or any other ability.

Therefore, the information shared by Mickey and others through the portal about the way certain things look interdimenisonlly was more to place our ignorance into perspective and not so much to feed the curiosity of the mind.

As a general guideline for your process: always walk your process from the startingpoint of the principles you wish to live and how your life is going to contribute to what is best for all - the question of phenomena then becomes less important.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 06 Oct 2019, 21:46

I just translated this Eqafe audio that can clear up some of the ideas or points you are bringing through here Frank, where there's this 'search' for or a 'wanting to find'' or 'what should I do to get into life' or wanting to know' something in relation to life, substance, becoming physical and 'jumping out of the mind' apparently into something new - all of these being distractions from the real process that's very much a self-change or self-transformation process. So, check it out, it will clarify things a lot more for you

Accessing, Connecting, Realisation & Transformation - Reptilians - Part 470

What misunderstanding has come forth in the process of accessing your beingness?

What is the difference between accessing, connecting with and becoming your beingness?

How can you support yourself to investigate and assess any misconceptions or misunderstandings that may exist within you in relation to walking your Process from Consciousness to Awareness?

and this one where you may have a better understanding of what this life and so process we are walking is all about

The Differences Between Child and Adult Processes & Eternal Energy - Reptilians - Part 471

What happens in the process of birthing your beingness into the physical?

What is the difference between the process that an adult walks and the process that a child walks?

What tendencies do adults have that children simply would not have to walk through?

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”