Kristina's Vlogs

Kristina

Re: Kristina's Vlogs

Post by Kristina »

After 10 years of inconsistent vlogging, I've re-committed to the practice that I see so much potential and value within. Here I share a bit of my journey with vlogging, and suggestions on how you can get yourself started. Your life has value and what you've learned - the struggles and successes - will support another person and that's our real purpose in this life.

1+1=2

Your Voice Matters - Start Vlogging
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

The controlled, deceptive, secretive, manipulative, planned, elite-control agenda playing out in this world right now... the one you can't get enough of... is you. It's your Mind. Can you face it? Can you Change?

Dear Conspiracy Theorists
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

The Real Reason you don't like Immigrants...
and the solution to your biggest fear.

Immigrants, Survival, and Andrew Yang
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

It's been 6 months! Here I give you the month-by-month experience I went through and where I'm at now.

I Quit Smoking - My 6th Month Update
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Hazel and I go to the beach. This time I bring my camera... to create a vlog... facing some fears, feeling quite exposed and nervous, but walking with and through it to get more comfortable. It turns out to be another nourishing day at the beach.

Exposed at the Beach
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

It exists within me. The nature of this world can be seen as the nature of myself and that is where my responsibility is to the whole. Realize each individual makes up the bigger picture that is the collective world system and what we are seeing on the bigger scale. We, as individuals, can change this. Ready to get self-honest?

Survival of the Fittest
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

We are Equal but we're not the Same. Your voice, your presence, your perspective is unique. You are unique. You matter. There is more than enough room for you here... share yourself.

I wasn't sure what to discuss this week, but then a topic emerged simply from me starting to share. Thanks for listening.

You Are Valuable
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Mid-term exams, anxiety, and walking alone at night. This is a vlog from the day I went to take a mid-term exam. Although I don't experience test anxiety, I imagine how much our minds play a role in our experience and I am here to offer support... you can change your anxiety into a calm, comfortable approach to test-taking!

EXAMS AND ANXIETY
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 3: Getting the Gunk Out

Day 3 is about another purpose for the 30-days of vlogging which is to create consistency, a baseline in "who I am" within vlogging. I have for a long time seen specific characteristics and personalities of myself wanting to come through to be the spotlight, to be seen in a very specific, "pretty" light - so what I'm trying to do here is shed those aspects of myself and get to the root of Who I am. Shed the layers of who I believe I must be and instead express who I am unconditional.

The desire to present a facade is also a consequence of my self-judgments and so this is a practice in opening up and getting real about and with myself, my challenges and sharing publicly my process.

Return to “Members' Videos”