Anthony Field's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
AnthonyF

Re: Anthony Field's Journey to Life

Post by AnthonyF »

https://anthonyfield.wordpress.com/2018 ... llenge-me/

DAY 7: CHALLENGE ME

I commit myself to see the opportunity in a challenge.

I commit myself to see the opportunity/physical moment to change upon a challenge.

I commit myself to be thankful/glad/appreciative of a challenge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to shy away from a challenge, a challenge that does always in fact show me a moment that I struggle with, a moment thus that I require change within and as, as myself, so that the moment no longer provides me a challenge in the future as my mind.

I commit myself to smile and laugh upon a challenge that I am faced with, to ease myself into the moment/challenge, and give myself a platform to change myself within the challenge/struggle of the moment.

I see, realise and understand that I do NOT change without a challenge that I in fact FACE.

I commit myself to be equal to a challenge, so I do not see it as better than me, nor me better than the challenge, just 2 moments/beings existing here, and learning from one another.
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

https://anthonyfield.wordpress.com/2019 ... -too-deep/

DAY 8 – IN TOO DEEP

In too deep

Romantic feelings can be super difficult to handle. Both to feel them, and to handle another’s romantics feelings for yourself. People have different ideas. Definitely, communication is so vital. Self-honesty is so vital. We must be real with ourselves, real with these people. To not fuck them over, or ourselves for that matter.

It can hurt A LOT to be upfront about these things. But it is worth the pain. I mean, it is as simple as, the longer it is left without this upfront-ness/being as self-honest as possible, the stronger the pain will be. Obviously therefore, it’s best to be upfront as EARLY as possible. Or at least, try to be. As I’ve witnessed, sometimes messages seem to not be clear enough/not heard as clearly, for various reasons.

Also, denial can be an issue. And fantasy. I mean, there’s so many factors that can exist when people want one thing, and others want another thing. So yes, I see it as best to keep pushing the message so to speak, like, if it takes many tries to get through to another, then do that. Do it constantly if need be. Fry those fantasies, those denials, and make shit real as possible. Sometimes realness and pain go hand in hand.

Be careful when starting, or potentially starting a romantic relationship. Check in with yourself OFTEN. That way, you can obviously be clear with yourself, and avoid it going TOO FAR, even too far to the point of not just beginning the romantic relationship, but marriage, and maybe kids, and however many years that may be where you two are together. Relationships crumble so often. Can be after 10, 20, 30 years. And if those individuals, or at least ONE checked in with themselves, those 30 years of suppression would not have to exist, and this whole unbalanced marriage/romantic relationship could have been avoided as what is best for both people in that relationship.

We must be careful, considerate. For ourselves, and others.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Cool that you're writing again, Anthony

I watched this video from Cerise that also sums up a lot of worthy points to look at in relation to relationships, so sharing it here as an added reference.

Why Bother with Love and Relationships?
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Thank you for the words, and video too, Marlen! Had a watch now. Cool stuff. And shared it.
Nice to be blogging again. Was shocked to see it's been almost one year since I last blogged. Whoops.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Well, I guess what matters is that you decided to get back at it for a reason, something in you saw the opening to re-establish that self-communication through blogging and so that's where you see how it is something supportive and valuable in your life then if you came back to it, so that's cool.

Enjoy :)
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Yes, precisely! Something was absolutely missing in my life. I miss the participating. The being a pillar. The community. The giving as I'd like to receive. The returning the favour. I was still doing quite a few private writings for myself, but yeah, making that visible for anyone's benefit, and being a part of that, standing, showing - is what COUNTS.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

AnthonyF wrote: 11 Oct 2019, 10:53 Yes, precisely! Something was absolutely missing in my life. I miss the participating. The being a pillar. The community. The giving as I'd like to receive. The returning the favour. I was still doing quite a few private writings for myself, but yeah, making that visible for anyone's benefit, and being a part of that, standing, showing - is what COUNTS.

Cool Anthony, I agree. There's also the Desteni-Universe FB group that gets a lot more activity than the forum as well, so check it out https://www.facebook.com/groups/2403779056/
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Thanks Marlen. Yes, that Desteni Universe FB group is a great place to participate/share!

https://anthonyfield.wordpress.com/2019 ... omforting/

DAY 9 – COMFORTING

Comforting might not even be a ‘strong’ enough word. It is comforting to know, and to realise for me, that whatever may happen in my life, whatever relationship may come to be, whatever job, career, living scenario etc, I’ve got what I need, already.

That “already” pertains to the Desteni tools. When in doubt, when in struggle, when in ‘Hell’ – I write. I forgive myself. I commit myself. I come to understanding, to change, to clarification, to growth.

Certainly something powerful about that, to realise within myself that WHATEVER the Hell may happen in my life, the shit, the nice, the whatever, I’m fine, and I WILL be fine. Obviously it’s not to say that I won’t struggle, but it IS to say that I may struggle, but I know what I need to do, and I know how to move my body, how to move myself, what to say etc. I know to give myself the time if needed, the patience.

I am already complete.

I still have much growth to make, but I’m complete with the tools given to me, given to all.

I’ll always know where to turn to.
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

https://anthonyfield.wordpress.com/2019 ... 0-purpose/

DAY 10 – PURPOSE

I can think of no greater, or much needed purpose, than change. Changing myself. Changing myself, and wanting to make an impact on others, and so therefore create something that WORKS in the world, and for everyone.

Previously I would be like “There’s no point. There’s too much shit happening on Earth. There are too many pricks. There is too much evil. Too much hate. I am only one person, what the fuck can I do?”

Of course, I can’t do shit with that thought process. With that thought process, I won’t even attempt to make myself a better person, let alone anyone else/anything.

It’s so easy, and tempting, to run away from the seemingly insurmountable. I have no doubt that world/human change IS basically insurmountable. Insurmountable in its scope. Insurmountable in the timeframe and how long it may take. BUT. It’s not insurmountable in terms of actually being able to change self. It’s not insurmountable to go from prick, to kind. From hate, to love. From fake, to genuine. From war, to peace.

We just have to all be in this together. We have to dismount a lot of what we’ve accepted within ourselves, and therefore the world, as our reflection of ourselves. What we’ve come to accept/allow in the world, in the many systems in our world/that make up our daily lives, is but a reflection of our own inner processes. We’ve manifested our toxicity in ourselves, and in ALL that we do, touch, and say.

If we can be toxic, then we can be clean. We can give a fuck. That is all we need. More people giving a fuck! Show some care, show some gratitude. Think about what you say to others, what you say to yourself. Think about potential consequences of your actions, and the potential impact of those around you. Don’t neglect.

See a way. See an alternative way. See MANY alternative ways. We can decide to make change in ourselves, and therefore each and EVERY system we’ve come to exist in/get angry at.

It’s never too late to do something about ANYTHING. All it takes is enough people, to do something.
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

https://anthonyfield.wordpress.com/2019 ... or-future/

DAY 11 – WANTING TO PLAN FOR FUTURE

I’ve had many moments where I think way too much about how a future potential scenario will happen. And, how am I going to handle it. It could be a moment that may not happen for another 30 years, or so, but it seems like such a big deal, that I want to prepare myself for it.

These moments where I desire to plan/prepare meticulously – I’ve realised these moments are a culmination of not trusting in myself to handle/respond to a future moment effectively. And, believing I need a whole bunch of planning/preparation, and believing I need the script figured out beforehand, otherwise I will fall and crumble when that future moments comes, or eventually comes.

A lot of moments are like that, I realise, where we simply do not trust ourselves enough to see things through. And we don’t trust in our abilities, and we judge ourselves way too much, and way too harshly. And look down upon ourselves. And see ourselves as weak. Weak, and unable to possibly succeed or do what’s necessary in a moment or situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to prepare/plan things meticulously, otherwise I will fail miserably, turn things into a disaster.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to undermine my capabilities to respond effectively in a given moment, or even in an unexpected moment or situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire a script to exist in case/if any potential event/situation occurs in my future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not quick enough to respond effectively in a moment.

I commit myself to trust in myself, I commit myself to trust in my own abilities, I commit myself to trust in my own response-time/action-time in any moment.

I see, realise and understand that any script I come up with that I believe will make a future moment easier, while could assist, does NOT take into consideration all unique dimensions of a future moment, and so either way I will need to respond/action effectively with the unforeseen angles/dimensions that come up in any future moment.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”