Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Postby Marley Dawkins » 29 Sep 2019, 22:11

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... nking.html

Have you ever had someone say to you that life is created from our thoughts? Spiritual gurus and those that speak about the law of attraction will often focus on this point.

Yes the law of attraction for example can be used to accumulate wealth for oneself, but that does not make thoughts life creators, which seems to be a misconception some have.

The abuse of the law of attraction as our incessant focus on manifesting our own self-interested thoughts has created the chaos we see in the world today.

So it's Interesting when you look closer, because you can see that a life of thinking does not actually create life -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that a tree is living and gives life to us humans, yet it is not thinking - this highlights that we humans can live without thought but not trees, because it is the tress that are filling our lungs, not our "powerful thoughts".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the fact that animals, bugs, fish do not think yet they are alive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this planet and the universe is not created from thoughts, yet it is the earth and all the galaxies in our universe that make life possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when a child is born, they are not thinking, they are breathing here as this physical body, it is from years of influence from parents and our environments that engineers in thinking where an energy body integrates into the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that thought gives power to my body, when in reality that is the reverse of the truth, because it is my body that fuels and makes it possible to have thought.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that what is of real value, of true importance, which is life - has nothing to do with thinking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that humans ability to lie and decieve is the only unique dominion of thoughts, where the self-interest of separation rules.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that a human formed from thoughts, will always have an undercurrent of deception and selfishness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my thoughts have some kind of a divine power, when it is this very concept that has created the world as it is where the worst atrocities are happening to real life in every moment in silence while we humans are so busy with our divine thoughts as an endless computer game.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the teachers of "mind power" and the law of attraction do so not to serve life, but to make money and make manifest the abuse of our selfish desires - I realise that If I utilise the law of attraction I must do so from the starting point of manifesting what is best for all life with the money I create.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if thought could create life, then starvation could be thought out of existence when in reality it cannot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the failed world system of capitalism that we currently have, was created by thoughts, the selfish pre-programmed nature of human beings - meanwhile the physical world which is a truly successful system functions and flourishes without thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that thought and the mind only actually creates illusions that we believe are real, so only those that are not real will value thoughts, opinion and a "free mind" as illusion made real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is the thoughts of humans as our personality which is destroying that which matters, that which is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is parents and the community which infect children with the same disease they suffer from as thought, without understanding how thoughts work and the dangerous consequences of this thought disease run rampant in a person.

I commit myself to call on all living beings to realise the virus of thought and to redesign themselves within living words as life with self-forgiveness and self-honesty.

I commit myself to present solutions that will expose thought for the disease that it really is and will support life unconditionally.

I commit myself to assist all beings I come across that with self-honesty you can take on the disease of thoughts until they are cured and are life eternal.

I commit myself to remind all thinkers that thoughts are encompassed within your brain, neither of which can survive death and so if the thinker cannot become real, stop playing god, then the thinker will end at death.

I commit myself to show that thought is the weapon of war, which manifests as competition, comparisons, fear, hate, fake love and all versions of energy for the sole focus of self-interest of thoughts and survival no matter what consequences are wrought upon real life.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 06 Oct 2019, 23:08

equalityonenessonearth.blogspot.com/2019/10/day-351-you-trust-me-right.html

You know those situations in life where something happens and you lose something, there's an implication in the air that someone has taken something from you and they say "you trust me right?".

It's a strange scenario because all you know is that you have lost something, nobody wants to accuse and nobody wants to admit it and trust is the point that comes up.

I don't trust people quickly and this really is due to the amount of times I have been in situations where someone has taken kindness for weakness and tried to exploit me in someway.

Yet if unconditional giving and receiving with each other is achieved consistently then I can develop trust with anyone and if this type of real trust can be extended to all human collectively so we can finally have a world of trust where nobody tries to deceive anyone and everyone lives for the betterment of each other's lives in equality and oneness.

The world we live in now though is all about the abuse of trust -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes forget that films and media use words like "trust me" repeatedly to brainwash and imprint on the viewer throughout their life to physically trust the system, despite the fact that the system of capitalism we currently allow does not support life equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the words "trust me" are abused by corporations and our money system to deceive people into consuming regardless of the consequence of driving more people globally into poverty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the words "trust me" are implied when lovers say: I love you and this then creates the bond that more often than not nowadays ends often in divorce where trust was violated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the words "trust me" and "I love you" are used by fake friends to manipulate you to have confidence in them so you drop your guard, so they can violate you with fake trust and fake love of the fake friendship to get what they want at your expense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that politicians and governments use the same approach of you must "trust me" to get voters confidence despite the fact that once common sense is used you can see from the wording of the policies that promises will not be kept, that the world will not become a better place, because generation after generation the emphasis is on protection of those with money and the increased exploitation of those without money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that parents use the words trust me directly or indirectly to force children into a pattern of irrational trust, the same irrational trust that is efficiently abused in the world by many parties that direct world events to their self-interest - where the child will be taught no real life values and so will only end up as another consumer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that trust as self-trust as life here is the realisation that life is the only real value, and that humanity as a group must give to eachother to such a level wehere real trust can be developed that is consistent for all life, so we can end this game of fear and self-interest on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the words trust me have been embedded as physical response codes that determine the choice of humans to irrationally trust a system that has proven it cannot be trusted, which highlight the completeness of the mind control of the human.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if i do not understand how the physical is programmed through the mind, then i can't be trusted with anything really as whatever I am its all the result of my programming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that If I only trust the inner me as my great teacher, then I am lost, because the inner me, the inner voice is physically programmed to always follow the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is only that which is best for all which is the only inner voice which can be trusted - because this would stop hunger, war, abuse, to undo our untrustworthy behaviour and become the embodiment of real trust.

I commit myself to show that relationships smiling in my face built on "I love you" and "Trust me" are bound to fail as humanity doesn't seem to understand how this world of flesh as living words actually works.

I commit myself to show that politics exploit the programming of living flesh with "trust me" when there is never the best interest of life at heart.

I commit myself to living the realisation that humans are organic robots that are programmed to always trust the programs the system want sthe human to choose.

I commit myself to living the realisation that I must end this world of distrust and create a world of real trust as living what is best for all life.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 13 Oct 2019, 23:10

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... dness.html

It's amazing how in life you can be living your life, unaware of how much someone from the past in your life actually dislikes you.

When one is living a day to day life of being unruly in teenage years you expect your actions to come back on you snapping at your heels, but it is when you are living a life trying to do whats best for all as I have been for some 10 or so years now and some people seem to dislike this reality.

Coupled with at times disliking other parts of who I am: My name, my race, my sales skill, my challenging of objections, my straight talking, my successes, my knowledge, my athleticism, my history whatever it is, those who hate some part of you are always liable to come back from the past to attempt to fuck up your life in the present.

This has happened to me most recently where certain people from the past have tried to present me to others in an incredibly bad light, creating false allegations to attempt to get me in trouble. This has already caused a major inconvenience to my life, with property being taken from me, where I am being isolated, where mine and others time is being wasted, where my mother and my friends are being put through unnecessary worry about me.

What I have noticed is the immense sadness that has befallen me this past week in relation to this, it's like a kind of loss of faith in humanity, a tiredness of being aggressively attacked by people, just because they don't like something i have said and/or have reacted to other parts of who i am.

This feeling like no matter what I do, no matter how much i want a world that's best for all life, I will always have an army of haters from the past all praying for my downfall, waiting for a chance to deceive others and fatally poison me to silence me forever.

The Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee story always hit me hard growing up as Bruce Lee was one of the first martial arts icons I had in my life. But it is well documented how Bruce would have demons from the past so to speak trying to harm him.

Ultimately this lead to him being taken from us all before his time and his son to follow in what has always been one of the more tragic celebrity stories ever, but it feels so relevant to me more and more as i get older - the more you shine, the more they will come hunting for you.

This heavy dark sadness I have been carrying this past week, I must let go of this because if I do not then the thoughts to just sit in a dark corner, listen to sad music and not move will prevail - as I cry as i write this, I know that I must steel myself, I must stand fast and just keep learning and implementing what's best for all life.

When I am gone I just want to know that I did everything I could to make something better here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the spite of others is always out of my control and can come back to try to hurt me at any moment in my life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that just because I know I have tried to help someone, it may not be taken that way by someone else, who can quickly transform into a serpent, another character you didn't know existed in that person a really aggressive and poisonous snake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise sometimes when i should stop trying to interact with and support someone when it becomes clearer and clearer that they do not care about me and will even try to hurt me - I must learn that when someone is reacting about some part of me, I cannot change that for them and so if they will not change I must disengage immediately.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react as and continue to carry an emotion of an immense sadness as a result of of these spiteful attacks from the past, where a desire emerges to want to just go to sleep and never wake up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to want to just lay down in a dark corner and just stay there, not interact with anything or anyone, because in this dark place I know I cannot be attacked by others - yet I realise that I cannot let these emotions dictate my life as it only keeps me in separation from physical reality imprisoned as the ego, which is a waste of life, so I breathe, stand up within this emotion and ground this energy with self-forgiveness and self-honesty so i can do what's best for all life which is making the most of my life. I can sleep when I die, we will all have our day so until then I do not let myself live in the graveyard mentally no matter how much hate is thrown at me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath, that the way the human and the world works is based on free will and spite, where everyone wants to do things their "own way" make their own choice to follow what they want and not be equal with you, where everyone can abuse trust and spite you in an instant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like a criminal based on these spiteful attacks on me, when I know I am not and everyone who cares about me knows that too, it has taken many years of correcting myself to get to this point, I am proud of the man i have become and I would never throw away everything I have rebuilt myself as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that right now there is others out there laying in wait, annoyed about some part of me - loading up their guns of spite, so they can come and find me to fire their venomous shots at me, fabricating bullshit stories and looking to sabotage my life in whatever way they see fit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my mother will get more sick as a result of the stress of knowing people are trying to hurt me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my mother will not be able to communicate with me if she needs me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that some spiteful person from the past will try to hurt my family or one of my friends if they can't hurt me enough directly in their estimation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that some friends I have now, may decide to turn on me one day like these spiteful attackers from the past and so therefore I should not even try to make friends with people in the first place - I realise that this is my pre-programmed mind trying to defend itself, to try to control my life to isolate me from people, which will not assist me or anyone else in living what is best for all life, so I let this fear go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that someone may have fear towards me for reasons that make no sense to me, but if i had lived their life and had complied the character they have, then I would likely do the same as they are doing to me now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is the free will to spite others to experience power over others that has created the world we have today where rape, war and starvation are allowed to exist - so I I walk clear with no spite towards others, where I give to all life without conditions so i create a world as myself that I want to see, which is a world free of spite, a world free from the harming of life, a world where all life is uplifted to be the best they can be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise initially that when one is attacked by others it is always a great learning experience to remind oneself that I cannot ever know how much someone has reacted, I cannot control what anyone else wants to do to me, I can only control how i conduct myself in day to living to live in self-honesty as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes forget that there will always be others praying for your downfall when you are doing great things, yet I can never allow these people to destroy my focus of what i am doing here which is finding solutions to abuse and implementing them as myself to create a world that's best for all living beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to trust other people more, when in reality i realise trust is the issue, because once I have to give trust to someone this can always be used by that person to spite me and get an energy of power from that - I realise that real trust is developed through intimacy and unconditional caring with myself and another where the "free choice" to spite each other does not exist because there is only the physical support of each one to be the best version of each other.

I commit myself to not allowing these spiteful attacks to have dominion over my mind and my life, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts, feelings and emotions come up about a spiteful attack on me, I breathe I do not allow myself to interact with these reactions, because i know that in doing so will cause me to stagnate, to not move and to remain imprisoned as my pre-programmed mind where only fear and ego exists.

I commit myself to living the realisation that when you are an impactful person in life, when you are a glitch in the matrix to speak, there will always be someone else, some other agent of the system who wants to spite me.

I commit myself to showing that the world we live in today, this capilatis money system is designed on the free choice to spite those who cannot make enough money, the same way we humans have allowed ourselves to exist mentally here, where we spite those that do not give our ego the energy we want, just to gain power over them.

I commit myself to no matter what never give up until there's a world here where spite no longer exists, where instead of choosing what we want in self-interest, we choose and dedicate ourselves to a system that looks after everyone's needs where a real heaven on earth will manifest.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 20 Oct 2019, 21:39

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... o-see.html

Isn't it interesting how we all tend to see what it is we want to see, instead of what is actually reality? Its where we have this mental image about ourselves or something or someone, that we superimpose, project on top of what is actually tangible.

You know its like that scene in Blade Runner 2049 where Officer K is having sex with a woman, but uses technology to project the image of his holographic girlfriend on top of what's really here.

So this past weekend there was a moment where I was with some friends and at one point there was a discussion about height, and one of my friends said: "yeah i would say im 5 ft 8" then there was this silence for a few moments, most in the group smiled, then we gently reminded him that in reality he is more like 5 ft 4.

The tone was tongue in cheek, and we reminded him that in some countries he would be tall and that height means nothing anyway, but he laughed it off and said "well whatever im 5 ft 7 in my world anyway".

We all laughed and changed onto a different topic, but the point about height, seeing what we want to see - really did highlight to me something we all have done before and is a huge reason why there is so many problems in the world. I considered for a moment when I have lived as similar projections in various moments throughout my life.

It's why there are so many varying ideas about what love is, why we find certain people annoying while others do not, it's why some people are racist, it's why we turn a blind eye to what is actually here - creating a virtual reality, a separate world we can hide in the bliss of money and happiness, where we are completely ignorant to the suffering of others in our one world as those in poverty.

It's almost like all we really care about is the fulfilment of our own self-image, of our individualistic self-interest where equality and oneness is disregarded - this is what maintains the status quo of our one chaotic world.

I'm only interested in what's here, not what my pre-programmed mind wants to see -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to grow up in a system only seeing what I want to see as my individual self-image in separation from physical reality as the system here taught me, instead of what is really here - I have realised in my life that it is this epidemic of individual ideas of reality that keeps this capitalistic system of haves and have nots in place which is evil.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in every breath, that anytime I am accepting a pre-programmed image projected on top of reality by my ego, then I am not really here, meaning not really alive, but simply existing as a cog in the larger machine wheel of this cold uncaring money system and human existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this creation of the individual as the highest experience, creates separation as relentless self-interest and competition as the media and money system demands - where through our fucked up thought patterns we insist that something is always missing, something more that as individuals we "must have" in order to be happy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this individual pattern to be this self-fulfilled happiness is copied by children from their parents - then as we get older the system of capitalism takes over the role of parent directing what is right and wrong within the current accepted ways of human life as shown to us through the media.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that corporations and governments are designed to act like an individual to compete and form alliances, which will then influence individual humans to reach specific conclusions and decisions through implanting projected imagery, images of likeness and dislikeness into every person to control the individual in every way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all images and the resonant sounds within them are copied and stored in the physical body where images are used to suggest to consumers that the desired image is only possible through acquiring the goods as images or in real format - this intended influence means that no decision or desire is really our own, and clearly concepts like Equality are demonised as they are threats to this influential process of control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that demonising humans that stand up for life and equality is where human action is created where individual humans act as mental soldiers, agents of the matrix - where the defence of the relationship held with corporations and government is defended at all costs, where any group is attacked that challenges the accepted influences that result in the accepted world where abuse is not an illusionary image but a real picture. But the individual is trained to only accept the image we want to see as real and the real image as illusion - everything is in reverse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the individual in this pursuit of of the self is not seeing that the corporations produce products that are to be consumed by physical reality, while individuals are trained to make happiness from the metaphysical reality, never realising that this gives corporations the monopoly on Earth for real, while the individual human plays monopoly as a fake spiritual imagery in our heads.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this creation of ourselves through our thought backchat that leads to disregarding reality by defining the world as beautiful pictures, has created humanity as the worst evil beings to ever walk this Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all accepted systems on Earth only assists the self-projected image of the mind as being real, without realising that these images are stored in our body to be brought up by symbols in specific environments to keep the human hypnotised as the best slave possible.

I commit myself to living the realisation and showing that it is the idea of living as individuals seeing what we want to see as imagery we project onto physical reality that keeps us enslaved and unable to to see reality for what it really is and thus disempowered to formulating solutions to ending abuse and creating what's best for all life.

I commit myself to to show how self-talk of the individual is the result of memories implanted to guide the conversation to decisions that benefit the corporations and the individual profit of the super wealthy.

I commit myself to show that this world of individuals as it exits snow, is a self-created entity formed from an evil voice in the head that can be trapped and neutralised through self-honest self-forgiveness in writing, where I stand to support only the physical world to become a world that is truly best for all life.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 27 Oct 2019, 22:59

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... flesh.html

You know those moments where two people have invisible concepts that they are trying to project onto visible reality, where two people will essentially argue and battle over their invisible concepts, while the visible suffers.

In these and many other moments I am reminded by the question - who are we? I look at what I have allowed to be designed as myself, I look in self-honesty at what makes no sense, because we are essentially a result of what has been programmed into our flesh and if bullshit concepts are programmed into the flesh, then you see how a mentally dysfunctional individual and world develops into what we have here.

We are designed by the quantum flesh, so lets rebuild it to be what's best -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that we are designed by the quantum flesh.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that consciousness is a product the living flesh, which acts as a quantum reality perceptual robot, analysing and basing views and feelings on what programmed knowledge has been built into our flesh, which we then use to measure our values and integrity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the intelligence, ability and potential of a person can be changed by changing the programs of the living words built into the flesh.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the mind acts as a transfer mechanism for knowledge/images into the body and opinions/thoughts from the body - this is how it has been possible for the few to control the many as the documentary "Century of the self" shows.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the first opinion one formulates when you meet someone is based on the knowledge and experiences you allow to be built into the flesh, so this opinion is not formed by the mind, instead it is done resonantly by the quantum flesh instantaneously.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when self-interested bullshit concepts are built into the flesh, then mental health dysfunctions as abusive personalities will form that will selfishly compete and consume this world of plenty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when this acceptance of the integration of mental dysfunction occurs, then the body moves like a faith robot, using emotions and feelings to communicate through the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that people are only as trustworthy as the knowledge and information the flesh is fed via sound, images and experiences - thus if the knowledge and information the flesh is being fed is based in separation, then the human cannot be trusted with life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the mind has no power here, it is only a tool which if abused creates the physical body as an abusive expression that will live within and cause fear, thus continuing the world of fear as it has been designed here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the delusional human psyche as a false energetic love, is a convenient excuse programmed into the flesh to not take responsibility to provide real love for real life on earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that real love is built into the flesh by living in equality and oneness, where programs are fed into the body that produce what is best for all life unconditionally with none left out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that real intellect does not come from the mind, but from the body that we all share - so when this is understood, then equal intelligence will eventually be possible for all, instead of this some genius/some stupid design of intelligence as we currently have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the assumed knowledge of the human psyche as seen in the mental health industries, has no substance as it is just a machine that promotes consumerism and the control of the many by the few.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that parenting plays a huge role in the preparation of the flesh as the quantum machine for the life of the individual - so when parenting is corrected to be based in what's best for all life, then a world will be created where all life is valued and our children will produce incredible results.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that television and movies will increasingly result in people existing as flesh copy cats of what they see, where the bizarre abusive acts seen in films today will be played out by people as the physical body becomes the complete delusion manifest forever more - this is why it is so important that tv and films are changed to present what is best for all life.

I commit myself to show that the flesh is the real quantum machine which determines our awareness, not the mind, so only a self-honest being as flesh will correct every thought that comes from the flesh to be what's best for all life.

I commit myself to show that the words/images placed through the mind into the body determines the value of the flesh as living words, so all words must have the value of life to create a being in flesh that is best for all.

I commit myself to show that experience teaches nothing unless it is used for the self-correction of the flesh.

I commit myself to show that dysfunctional mental health is just the result of dysfunctional storage of images and knowledge, which can be corrected by understanding how the flesh creates consciousness.

I commit myself to show that they way the world functions currently, no humans can really be trusted with life as most humans do not understand how the flesh is actually the boss as the real quantum awareness of humans, not the mind.

I commit myself to show that all energy of love as feelings, is not real love and this false love is programmed into the flesh as an addictive force to keep awareness blind and docile like a drug in delusional self-interest.

I commit myself to show that the intelligence and potential of a person can be changed through changing the programs of living words into the flesh, where anyone in this world can move from mediocrity to genius.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 03 Nov 2019, 22:49

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -riot.html

What do you see at Halloween? People dressing up like Demons running around going wild on sugar for kids and often alcohol and/or drugs for adults. Then we see how in the world humanity has allowed an increase in demonic behaviour to sabotage ourselves and our world.

Interesting I notice that in recent years, I always end up having a crazy night on Halloween, where I desire to be in the most Demonic Halloween setting, like the more serious the group of people take Halloween the more I want to be there and have a wild party of some kind, like Halloween stands in my mind as the best holiday to show the craziness of us humans and our lives.

Now in previous years I never really celebrated Halloween much, nor many holidays really - but when i look closer I see a pattern that developed some years ago around 2013, it was in October when my grandad died not long after Bernard died - I don't think I had ever felt so fatherless and confused about what i'm supposed to do in my life before i die.

I remember feeling like the most important people to me were slowly being pulled away, taken to some place beyond the darkness of death where I can no longer be with them. I wanted excuses to forget about life so to speak.

I have always been known for not being easily shaken about death, but after my grandad and bernard died in a short period this new level of ghostliness about death came up within me, I started desiring just being around things that remind me of death, staring harder than usual when i drive past a cemetery, watching films with a dark tragic story, listening to sad music very often, wearing more black than ever before, this sort of love affair with sadness about life/death developed, and going wild on Halloween became another outlet, an excuse to exist as energy in self-interest.

This past weekend despite having work to do in the morning, my mind shifted and i went out dressed up with some friends as demons, I was V - we went to a huge Halloween party and played lots of games, made new friends, danced around to music and got really drunk.

I didn't actually sleep that night and as it got to around 9am, while the party was still going on, some people were passed out around the house, I just had a realisation about why I am always so set about partying so hard particularly on Halloween, I see the energy system that comes up every year at halloween. I went to leave despite some people asking me to stay and skip work.

As I walked home with a pounding headache, my clothes were disheveled and my ability to work for the rest of the day was compromised and ineffective. On any other day of the year when I know I have work the next day, I would never party like that.

I asked myself during the day - was that worth it? Now while it was a fun party and cool to meet new people, I know that many of them likely won't remember much of what happened due to drugs and alcohol - so it was clear to me that no it was not really worth it, so why am I letting myself be directed by this energy system desiring wildness at Halloween?

Having fun at Halloween from a clear starting point of what's best for all is totally different to going wild from a starting point of separation in self-interest as energy.

So I make note of this event, I take on the ending of this self-sabotaging system where i can physically walk out the pattern via self-forgiveness - As i see that I am the beginning and ending of this, so only me here as this breath can transcend this pattern which diminishes my awareness - I stop so that next halloween I live what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as an energy system of wildness on halloween, where I will disregard responsibilities and my bodies well being just to have a crazy party where I dress as a demon, with others dressed as demons feeding into demonic behaviour with each other.

Join me next time as I continue.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 10 Nov 2019, 22:49

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... art-2.html

Continuing from my last blog -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in recent years when this energy system of wildness around Halloween is coming up and possessing me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that a world where demonic behaviour runs riot is not a world that is needed to be continued as it only causes harm to life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of depression around my grandfather and Bernards death in a short period of time as justifications for allowing demonic behaviour as wild partying when there is an excuse too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a pattern of sadness about important people to me being taken by death and using that as an excuse to fall in love so to speak with anything that reminds me of the darkness of death such as Halloween.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do too much alcohol and drugs when this wildness character takes hold of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the word Halloween as automatically meaning party, where every responsibility I have is disregarded, which is unacceptable abuse so I must stop participation with this pattern as it is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that damaging my body when there is work to be done or at any time is never acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard work and even sleep as this demon running riot character which again only causes damaging consequences to my life which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this very point im allowing of finding excuses to disregard my responsibilities and focus on my own selfish warped energetic happiness is the exact problem that has caused the world to be the way it is now, where so many suffer in silence because me and all us elite humans are ignoring reality in favour of our wild partying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as this "dark knight" where I always wear black, watch a lot of sad films, listen to a lot of sad music and desire to be around things that remind me of the darkness of death, which is just separation and thus not real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to to be around things that remind me of death and how crazy this world is such as Halloween.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that having some fun from a starting point of what's best for all in physical reality, is completely different from having fun from a starting point of a self-interested energy system in separation from physical reality.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to become this wildness at halloween character in future, as it does not support me to live what's best for all - so as and when I see my mind shifting having thoughts coming up I stop and breathe, I realise the dangers of participation with these thoughts, so I continue to breathe, until there is no more thoughts coming up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that when I am having fun from a clear starting point, I am not damaging my body and while I smile and laugh I still remain aware of and look after my responsibilities and health.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 17 Nov 2019, 21:31

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -pain.html

It's interesting how one can allow the mind to believe it is impervious to pain, while in physical reality nobody is impervious to pain. We all have various athletic capacities and durability, but everybody has there pain threshold that they cannot go beyond to be fully functional.

When our pain threshold is breached, then our ability to focus here on anything else essentially goes out of the window, pain is all encompassing and you are helpless to it, enslaved to it until the pain is physically supported and healed.

I have been reminded of that with two moments this month, a decaying wisdom tooth at the back of my mouth that requires removal and on Friday night there was a very high jump off a subway which caused me to sprain my ankle badly even though i kept running pretending i wasn't hurt in the moment.

Both these events have shown me that regardless of what my ego says, pain can affect me like anybody else. I have noticed how I have allowed my athleticism and mental toughness to cloud my understanding of this fact, that I will always be ok and no fear of pain or pain itself can stop me from acquiring my target and completing my mission.

The reality is of course that if i had dealt with my wisdom tooth earlier on the pain would be less right now and if i didn't jump off that subway like the little spiderman ninja I define myself as, then my ankle would be fine and I wouldn't be hobbling around like I have been the past few days.

This pattern of thinking pain cannot afflict me, paying no attention to the consequence of my actions on my physical body is unacceptable and must be stopped in order for me to live what is bets for all life -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that physical pain cannot affect me, that i have no threshold that i cannot go beyond to complete my objective. In reality I realise this is a complete delusion of my pre-programmed mind a pattern in separation from physical reality, because in self-honesty here, I have a pain threshold i cannot go beyond to function effectively like anybody else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being impervious to pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of times in my life when people, or events in life have tried to physically hurt me and I have always been tough enough to get through it to get the job done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as weak if i fear pain or cant handle pain, when in actual fact fear of pain can be a support as it can be realigned to common sense to look after the body, to avoid unnecessary harm to the body which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that I have reacted to my body's natural athleticism and toughness and used this as a justification as to have no care about the consequence of pain on my body in any situation, which is reckless and self-sabotaging, which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as some kind of spiderman ninja that is never off balance or acknowledging of pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react every time someone comments on my speed, strength or durability as another layer on this character which believes he is impervious to pain when he is not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exaggerate my physical capabilities and limitations within and as my pre-programmed mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget how debilitating pain can be when it hits you hard.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that my idea of myself is an ant in the face of physical existence, my body no matter how it is designed, no matter how i think or feel about it must be looked after, I can never afford to underestimate how quickly physical reality can remind me of my bodies limitations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that when pain comes, i can focus on nothing else - my ability to do anything effectively is severely compromised as the pain overrides my focus, thus one must always respect pains power and not throw caution to the wind about the consequences of pain on my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepte and allowed myself not to realise that ignoring pain, disrespecting pain is a major problem humanity has as to why so many suffer in pain everyday and nobody speaks up for these people. We believe that you should just deal with pain yourself and you can "take anything" when this has always been based in separation to keep the status quo in place where we are all slave sto a system of haves and have nots.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to disregard [ain ever again, so as and when i see my mind having thoughts that the consequence of pain to my body is irrelevant i stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage with these thoughts as in doing so would only put my body in situations of receiving unnecessary physical pain, so i continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that pain is a real part of this world that is able to affect anyone's life at anytime, which is why pain must be respected and so bringing pain onto ourselves through pre-programmed behavioural patterns makes no sense as it is just self-sabotage.

I commit myself to making sure i expose this system of ignoring pain in this world that allows for billions to suffer in painful silence while humanity does nothing.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”