Accessing it intentionally or wait for the chance

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
frank

Accessing it intentionally or wait for the chance

Post by frank »

There's a very tough programming exist in me, which is related to savior. every time I thought that I've forgiven it away, it just comes back. it's very multi-dimensional that I still not reached the core program.

I can gain access to it and to forgive it. But here's my question:

should I just kind of deliberately access this program and do forgiveness or make this natural by forgiving it only when it automatically comes?
Gabriel

Re: Accessing it intentionally or wait for the chance

Post by Gabriel »

frank wrote: should I just kind of deliberately access this program and do forgiveness or make this natural by forgiving it only when it automatically comes?

When you access the program deliberately as you say, the forgiveness will not be effective because the idea is that you forgive a pattern (or part of a bigger pattern) and then disengage that (part of) the pattern.

You thus want to test whether your forgiveness was effective by walking the 'correction' - this is the solution that you have written out for the pattern.

As you walk and apply the correction - you will encounter additional 'resistances' and 'linked patterns' and that is where the focus of your self-forgiveness should then go.

In other words, you need to walk the correction unconditionally at every stage of the process in order to peirce through to the deeper patterns.
Marlen

Re: Accessing it intentionally or wait for the chance

Post by Marlen »

I'd say whether you access it deliberately to work on it - which is doable - or only apply self forgiveness when it comes up 'naturally ' so to speak, what ultimately matters to see whether the self forgiveness was effective or not is in real time moments where the same pattern could come up and so you would remind yourself of how you've worked with the pattern through Self Forgiveness and as Gabriel says, you then proceed to live out the solution you've outlined through the self-corrective statements or solution you have laid out after you've written the Self Forgiveness.

This means, Self Forgiveness in itself won't have an 'effect', it is a process of realizing, of creating awareness, understanding the program you've accepted and allowed yourself to become and so, you lay out, describe the ways you will correct the pattern = this is the part that makes self forgiveness real when you in the moment where this same 'savior pattern' comes up in your mind at any given moment of your day, you decide to apply the correction, which comes from the understanding of why you need to stop the pattern (which are all the points you probably then have worked through self forgiveness) and then proceed to live the solution.

Now this may sound too abstract, so if you want to share the actual writing of self forgiveness and self-corrective statements, we can have a look at it and then cross reference how effective your solutions can be.

All of this can be walked with more specificity, detail and support of course through walking the DIP Course, so, I recommend considering it if you see there's many dimensions to it and would like a supportive structure to walk through it.

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”